Topic: When a Magician Is Foiled - by Randomking

http://www.overflowingbra.com/download.php?StoryID=671
Author's Page: http://www.overflowingbra.com/results.htm?varname=178

Author's Note: {This story is meant to continue the last story, The Woman Who Wanted More Pleasure. Actually, it really has nothing to do with the woman, but a great deal of it concerns the consequences that the magician suffers. If you haven't read The Flesh Alteration Kit, you may not completely understand the plot, either, but I'll do my best to make it easily read. Without any further ado, here is my newest story.}

When a Magician Is Foiled Part 1
by Randomking

I used to be a normal business man who was only trying to make a living, but, alas, I was proving to be poor at what I did. As I came to the realization of that, I started getting very depressed. I realized that my love-life was not going anywhere, that I was just getting bored with life. Eventually, I broke down and quit my job. I tried joining the Foreign Legion, but I was rejected. It was then that I met a magician who decided to help me out. He told me that I had some potential as a procurer of the black arts. At first, I didn't believe him, but he showed off his skills, and I had no real choice but to say yes.

He taught me over the course of ten years, and I learned at a pace that the magical community hadn't seen since the Rennaisance. I was especially good at making magical items and manipulating flesh. This proved to be my new decided career. I'd seen all sorts of people in my life. I wanted to help those in need and punish those who take advantage of people. This was my revenge on and salvation of the world.

It was shortly after the incident involving that pleasure-maniac, Laurie, that the magical community felt that I had over-stepped my lines. First off, they regarded my direct involvement (i.e., I talked to someone) as dangerous to the magical community. It was absolutely fine that I delve into human lives, but when I actually am present, that's when things are getting dangerous. Therefore, they had me placed in a sort of holding cell, where my magic could do nothing except observe the outside world. That was okay with me. I really needed a vacation at that point.

Unfortunately, I couldn't contact anyone for a month, not even the guard, who was actually three thousand miles away. That way, about all that I could do was read and use clairvoyance. I like those things, but after a while, they get a wee bit dull. Well, even more unfortunately, my home had a magical power failure and returned to reality. That meant that someone could actually get into there.

I didn't actually have much in there, though, since I'd been doing some traveling, but there was a full copy of the latest Flesh Alteration Kit. This time, if someone were to find it, I'd have no control in getting it back until I got out. Of course, as luck would have it, that is exactly what happened.

By chance, it just so appeared in the nether regions of Oklahoma State University's golf course. That couldn't be so bad, I presumed at first. For one, OSU is kind of out of the way. There aren't all that many people populating the area except for college students and the city of Stillwater, which pretty much is dependent on he University. Aside from that, it's very much left to a kind, gently rolling Savannah-like region.

My hopes were crushed when Stephanie Yeager walked onto the scene. She was out golfing on the course by herself one night when she accidentally hit a very bad but powerful slice. That was unusual. While her stroke was very strong, she rarely missed her hit. After all, she was on the team. Of course, as literary luck would have it, she found my home in the woods while she was looking for her ball. It didn't take her too long to find the only real magical item in the house, load the whole array onto her golf cart then her truck, and head back to her apartment.

I really can't say that I blame the girl. Most would have looted the place, since it was propped up against a few trees, but I really didn't want someone like Stephanie having the Kit. She was one of those people who borderline evil. She was very intelligent, was moderately athletic, and wasn't all that bad looking. As far as personality, she was rude, rather mean, a tease, quite promiscuous, and was all too caniving. Not only did she have the personality to misuse the Kit, but she also had the competence to do so. That frightened me. There wasn't all that much that I could do, though, except for watch, because, well, I was stuck in a friggin' jail cell, unable to even talk to those who had me imprisoned, and I had three more weeks of time left in the stupid place.

Stephanie looked over the strange assortment of equipment before her. Aside from the original stuff, there was also a computer (hey, I'm a modern magician) that could design any three dimensional body part that you wanted, using my own piece of software called Magi-CAD. It could also be used to alter another part, too. Magi-CAD had a more complex program for better designing pain and pleasure algorithms in a part, as well. There was a new stick cream that would cause the body part to not be really "owned" by its "wearer" but remain a "part" of the previous "owner." There were a number of extra creams that could change the colors of skin to tones that don't exist in skin in reality. They could be used to grow hair, since I modified the previous piece of equipment dealing with hair to transfer the information onto a cream. It was quite beautiful, but in the wrong hands, the thing could be used for a number of evil applications. This was really frightening me, since Stephanie definitely had potential to do harm and not really care about doing it.

She went over the equipment and the manuals, pondering what she could do with the stuff if it worked. She tried some things, like making little pieces of flesh. She was an engineer and quickly adjusted to Magi-CAD. She made some hands and such at first, marveling at the scientific impossibility of what she had created. She eventually tried the various creams on the hands, observing that they went through the appropriate changes. The entire networked system fascinated her, and she realized the applications of such an incredible machine. She knew that she could market such a thing, but she decided to just test it for a while, knowing full and well that no one else could possibly have such a thing. I knew that there was one couple who did, but they were completely benign having it, and I felt very happy for them.

As Stephanie continued to check out the piece of equipment, she tried the painless, non-bleeding knives out on the little body parts that she had created. She tried the glue to repair and the fleshy goo to alter. After some time, she was satisfied and went to bed. When she got up in the morning, she went to class as a good student should.

At her thermodynamics for engineers class, she started to really think about what she could really do with the Kit. Being a fairly cruel person, the first idea was punishment. After all, there were several people that she would just love to practice revenge upon. She pondered about how she could exact that revenge. While coming up with the basics of what to do, she still had to figure out how to do it without their knowledge. Intrigued, she put her mind into high gear.

That night, she slipped onto campus to go and find Samantha, the daughter of the very biased golf coach. She already had her plan, and she knew how to go about doing it. Granted that it involved breaking and entering, it shouldn't be completely out of the realm of moderately easy. She approached Samantha's dorm room with some of her equipment ready. Basically, she had one of the magical knives that made the Kit rather scary to some people.

Samantha had a single on the first floor of a very conveniently placed dormitory. Of course, she had achieved getting the room from her father's position on the staff. I couldn't help but feel that Stephanie was performing the sort of justice that I would do, but there, of course were some fundamental differences.

Deftly, Stephanie slipped up to the window, carefully avoiding the bushes, and peered in. Samantha was happily snoozing on her bed, the television casting gentle colors about the room. This was really beginning to thrill Stephanie. She carefully cut a tiny hole in the window with a diamond ring and managed to open it. She then stealthfully crept in and pulled out a rag doused in chloroform. Samantha never knew what hit her. She opened her eyes for about two seconds before drifting into unconsciousness.

Now, Stephanie could do what she came to do without much trouble. She pulled the covers away from her victim and removed her t-shirt. She then quickly inspected the exposed torso and gave a quick giggle. Samantha had a fairly decent body. She wasn't too skinny, and she wasn't too bulky. She had smooth, light skin that had always made her a happy woman. Sitting atop her chest were a rather pleasant pair of c-cup breasts with their small and pert nipples relaxed by the warmth of the room.

Stephanie slowly pulled out the knife that she had brought with her and steadied herself. She slowly cut into the right breast, removing the nipple. No blood poured out; it was as if Samantha never had a right nipple. Then, she carefully removed the other nipple and slipped them into a zip-lock bag. Next, she pulled out the items that were to be added, a pair of nipples that had a length of four inches. They hung like cow teats but were obviously strangely altered human nipples. Stephanie glued the pair onto the nippleless bosom and put the shirt back onto her victim. Finally, she tucked Samantha in and left as quietly as she came.

The next morning, Samantha groggily got up, feeling as if she hadn't actually slept. She couldn't really remember being awake all night, but with the way she felt, she figured that she had to have suffered from some sort of sleeping disorder. She rolled out of bed and gathered her toiletries for the shower. As she gave herself the routine morning inspection, she noticed that her breasts looked very strange in the mirror. She felt them, feeling an odd wave of pleasure spill throughout her nipples. It felt very good to her, so much so that she gave out a little sigh, but it just didn't seem right at all. She removed her shirt to see what had happened and nearly fainted. The sight was too bizarre, and she felt herself to see whether or not the strange alterations were real. This only caused her another wave of strange pleasure.

She felt wells of emotion building within her, one of excitement and one of fear. She investigated more, only to find her strange nipples going erect. They were hardening to unbendable strength. She could barely help but moan in pleasure as the teats began to gently pulsate. Samantha was worried, but she was also too horny to worry about worrying, so she continued to fondle the strange things. This set her off into a masturbation frenzy. She finally got her rocks off and was able to assess the situation. This whole thing was really going beyond scary for her. She needed to get out.

First, she went to go shower. Fortunately, the dormitory had individual showers, so she didn't have to expose her odd "growths." After she got out of her cleaning mode, she put on some clothes and did her best to cover herself up. That was rather out of character for her, but she figured that not being herself would be worth it for the day.

Samantha tried taking off for the day, wearing far to much for the September heat. When asked about it, she replied that it was her time of the month and she was feeling cold. Everyone just shrugged her off. Stephanie was following her for a good deal of the day, rejoicing in what she had done. She felt more than satisfied for it. There were more people that she wanted to punish, though, so she sat and pondered over who would be next. She decided that it would be Jamie, the girl who stole her boyfriend six months before. This would be major revenge, she decided. She thought about it and figured that she'd kidnap her. After all, she didn't have to look like herself when she would do the punishing.

She pondered her attack and figured out that she could do it. The whole problem was doing it without getting caught. She was thinking about some serious crimes now. She decided to follow Jamie and strike at the right time. After some following, she tracked her to a bar that was a bit out of the way of things. It was a cowboy/cowgirl kind of place. Stephanie just waited outside to see what would happen. Eventually, Jamie came out, a little woozy and headed to her car. Making sure that no one could see what was happening, Stephanie dashed behind Jamie and chloroformed her. She was out like a light. Stephanie then pulled her into her truck and tied and gagged her, making sure that she wouldn't ever see her face.

Getting Jamie into her apartment proved to be a little more difficult than getting her into the truck, but Stephanie managed. Once in the room, Stephanie constructed a number of facial and body features to insure that Jamie wouldn't know who her captor was. She then built a cage of flesh around a bed of flesh to retain the poor victim. She then placed numerous mirrors around it, making sure that Jamie would have to see what was being done. After that, she waited her her punishee to awake.

Jamie came to a couple of hours later, feeling very groggy. She realized that she was lying on something warm and strangely fleshy. As she moved, she noticed that she was naked and that she seemed to be trapped. Her focus hadn't completely returned, though, so she still wasn't sure what was going on. All that she could think of was that it didn't seem like a good situation. She sleepily moved her body around on the strange surface. It was oddly familiar, the way the surface reacted. It was a soft and smooth skin with a fatty feel within it, making it a nice surface as far as comfort, but she was beginning to take major not to the bars that surrounded her and the fact that she was naked.

"Well, well, well," said Stephanie. "It looks as if you've had a chance to wake up. Now, it's getting to be time to get to work."

Jamie wearily replied, "Who are you?"

"No one to be trifled with. If you will be so kind as to not resist what I'm doing, I may release you for your classes on Monday."

"Where am I?"

"My apartment. You needn't the whereabouts, though. You're going to be staying put in that tiny cage of flesh. It will be your home until I release you. If you're lucky, I'll let you out to shower." Stephanie was enjoying her role too much.

"Ugh," Jamie said, not really in the state to take on the world. She just collapsed into a fetal position. Her body wasn't an extraordinary one. She was Caucasian with dark brown hair. She stood about five feet and eight inches high, but she wasn't really lanky. Her muscles were fairly well developed from her dally workout routine. She had a rather lovely set of hips. They were nicely rounded with a very firm but bountiful buttocks attached. Her face was pleasant enough. It wasn't enough to draw attention, but it wasn't repulsive in the slightest. Her breasts weren't her greatest of physical advantages. They were a mere b-cup, but they sagged too much for their size. As far as personality, she was not all that kind. She wasn't really mean, either. Most would refer to her as selfish. I wouldn't have exactly considered her very close to evil.

Stephanie, however was moving up to that rank. She had committed a growing number of crimes. She was pretty convinced that she'd be committing more. Now, though, her activities weren't very well going to be explained by the law. She moved over to the cage and cut away some of the bars with one of the larger knives. She squeased in and sat down beside the curled up Jamie. "Now, be a good girl and roll over," she said.

Jamie looked up and saw the knife. A sudden rush of adrenaline fired, and she was ready to face reality. "You've got a knife!" she shouted.

Stephanie said, "Shh. People don't like it when neighbors yell. If you do that again, I'll cut out your vocal cords." The fact that Jamie could yell and ruin the whole plan hadn't occurred to Stephanie. Hopefully, the threat of cutting out her vocal cords out would pacify her.

"Okay. What do you want?" Jamie asked in a very timid tone.

"I want to see to it that you'll be nicer in the future." Stephanie was really starting to get a thrill out of the whole thing. She had power now. Jamie would do anything that she said. This whole concept began to resound throughout her whole state of being, slowly fabricating itself into what could best be described as addiction and a strange sense of ecstasy. It wasn't like she was feeling sexually excited, but the feelings that she was taking on were really becoming unbearably overpowering.

"Now, it's time for you to come over here." Jamie reluctantly went over to her. "Okay, turn around. I may cut the ropes tying your hands later, but right now, I want you to keep your eyes closed, no matter what I do. I promise that you'll feel no pain, but if you peak, I'll cut your eyes out, and if you struggle, I'll cut your legs off. This knife here is very sharp." She once again obeyed her orders and turned around.Stephanie deftly cut off both of Jamie's breasts and put them on the ground. "Okay, you can look now."

She looked and realized what had happened. She started to scream, but saw the knife directly in her face. "How?" she asked confused.

"Oh, well, I've got some magical powers right now. I can put them back on, but for now, I am going to cut the rope with this very non-magical knife. With most of my knives you won't feel pain, and you won't bleed." As she was explaining the whole situation, she cut the rope. "Now, you can pick up your boobs and wait while I come up with what I'm doing next. Keep in mind that I have a gun in my desk with a silencer. I don't like you, so I won't hesitate to shoot you."

Jamie whimpered and picked up her breasts, one in each hand. She was surprised to find that she could feel the touches that they were receiving. She plucked a nipple to make sure. With that, she was startled but happy that all could be mended. She then put herself into the fetal position again, hugging her breasts in her hands.

Stephanie returned ten minutes later with a plan. She had moved various parts of the equipment closer to the cage so that she could access it. She then said to Jamie, "Spread your legs." Very reluctantly, she did so. "Now stay really still and keep your eyes closed. Stephanie picked up the largest knife which could better be described as a machete and raised it. She brought it down cutting Jamie into two parts from base of the abdomen. "Okay, I'll reattach this in a few minutes. In the mean time, don't move it. You are capable of doing it, but if you do, I may just have to cut it with a real knife, you got it?"

"Yes," Jamie responded, looking down at her mutilated body. She could still somehow wiggle her disjointed toes and feel every touch that was made to her lost parts, but still the sight of not having anything from below the waist was very disconcerning.

"Good." With that, she returned to her desk and began to attempt some surgery. She cut out Jamie's vagina and placed it on her desk. She then cut out her anus and glued it into the vagina's spot. Of course, she put the vagina into the old anus spot. Afterward, she carefully edited the area with puddy and creams to make sure that all was clean and such. She then brought the set of legs and hips back into the cage and said, "Okay, Jamie, I want you to stick your finger into the spot where your anus used to be."

"You are sick!" she exclaimed in protest, but there wasn't much that she could really do to counteract what was happening. She reluctantly did so and was surprised to find that it was not her asshole after all but her pussy. "What?" she asked, bewildered.

"It's pretty simple. Now then, if you 'eat yourself out', I'll put your breasts back on, got it?"

"Uh... I've never eaten anyone out, much less myself. I wouldn't know where to begin."

"Figure it out," Stephanie said bluntly.

Jamie slowly pulled her lower part toward herself and began to lick, lightly at first, trying to stimulate herself in the face of utter humiliation. She finally got herself wet and was able to enjoy it to a very slight degree. After some time, she began to feel waves of pleasure, and her breathing increased until she came. She relaxed afterwards, feeling completely humbled. "Now, can I have my boobs back?" she asked meekly.

"Yes, but first, I think that they need to be changed. They're much too small, you know. Actually, I'll just make you a new pair. Now hand me those old ones." She reached down and picked up Jamie's old breasts and left the cage again. She disintegrated them and set to work with magi-CAD. She made a rather large rack. She decided to make it very sensitive so that Jamie would always be overexposed to pleasure. She then went to work on making them the right texture. She figured that soft would suit her purpose best.

"Are you done yet?" Jamie asked as Stephanie re-entered the cage.

"Yes, I am," she said as she hefted the large pair of breasts and brought them over to Jamie. "Here you go. Now, sit still while I attach them."

"Oh my God!" Jamie exclaimed. "Those are fucking huge. I couldn't support tits like that. What the hell am I supposed to do?"

"Just what I say. Now, stay still. I may even re-attach your lower half if you're good enough, you little bitch." She then attached each breast, making sure that they were positioned just right. Jamie was feeling extremely humiliated now. She looked down at her new set of tits and blushed. She touched them to test their feel and gasped at how sensitive that they were. A wave of emotion pulsed through her. She was suddenly feeling horny, which was the last feeling that she wanted. The sensitivity to pleasure was just too much, though.

She kept fondling herself until she had to reached out and find her pussy. When she did, she was torn between pleasuring her breasts and fingering her pussy. Eventually, she came and, and she could relax. Afterwards, she looked at Stephanie who was laughing hysterically. "What? I don't understand. I didn't want to do that. Oh, God. Leave me alone, bitch! Just leave me alone!" With that, she slumped to the ground crying.

"Now, now. I'll tell you what. I'll just put you back together. After that, I'm going to find you a playmate. How would you like that?" Stephanie was actually starting to associate this sexual activity with the thrill of being in charge and became a little horny at the thoughts of forcing Jamie to do very nasty things with someone else, namely a girl. After all, Stephanie wanted her to suffer, not have fun. Obviously, for Julie, having an orgasm in front of her was a bit embarrassing. That was such a wonderful thing for her.

"No, I don't want to have a playmate. That would be bad. Please, just let me go. I want to be let go." She was now sobbing. That only made Stephanie even happier.

"Well, your suffering will go on. When I get back, I'm going to put you back together. Then you get to play with your new friend. Believe me, she'll be a lot of fun." She then tied up and gagged the sobbing Julie. She reinforced the cage and left the room.

She was off to capture Samantha, that annoying daughter of the golf coach. She started tailing her as she was heading the grocery store. Finally, the girl stopped at the mall, apparently looking for more clothing that would conceal her new contorted nipples. Stephanie parked next to her inconspicuously. When she finally came out to her car, Stephanie was right there with the chloroform.

Before she headed back to the apartment, she decided to get some groceries first, figuring that starvation would be a poor way to torture her victims. However, she also planned to use food as part of the punishment. Therefore, she made some peculiar decisions on her picks in food.

When she got back to the apartment, she put Jamie back together to keep her satisfied. She then waited for Samantha to awake. She was determined to make a very interesting time out of the next day.

They all ended up sleeping, Samantha being well tied, gagged, and blind-folded so that she wouldn't cause any trouble. While she had woken up before everyone, she wasn't able to make this well-known until Jamie woke up and noticed that she was struggling. She shouted out to Stephanie who groggily awoke. She looked down at Samantha and giggled, having decided what was going to happen.

"You just wait right there while I go and take a shower. Since I don't want you two being a mess, I think that I'll let you take turns in the shower as well." After all had taken their showers, Samantha's gag and blind-fold were removed.

"What the hell is going on?!" she screamed.

"Shhh," said Stephanie, holding out a hand gun. "We mustn't frighten the neighbors. I'm going to take the ropes off, but you can't leave. I have some punishing to do."

"What?" she said quietly. "What punishment? Uh, why am I naked?"

"Oh, well, never mind what I'm punishing you for. I'm going make sure that you two pay for your crimes. Oh, yeah, and you're naked, because that's part of the punishment."

"I haven't committed any crimes," she complained.

"You have in my eyes. Now, shut up. I'm in a very powerful position. You remember how your nipples have become? I did that. Now then, be quiet and still or I will do worse than I've intended.

She brought out two cups of the drink that reverses all alterations. (I had made it possible to make as much as needed.) They drank up and returned to normal. She then untied them and had them sit side by side and close their eyes. They were also told to keep quiet. Any sound would result in the severest of punishments. Next, she sliced off both of their bosoms. Samantha gasped but didn't say anything, especially since she didn't feel any pain. Then, carefully, Stephanie put the breasts of the Jamie onto Samantha and those of Samantha onto Jamie. Each looked at each other and themselves for a few minutes, contemplating.

"Now then," said Stephanie, "you both know the greatness of my power. As long as I'm punishing you, you will be completely obedient. If you think that I won't let you go, I will. Here's the deal, though. I'll let you both go in about three days, unless you force me to make you stay longer. Another repercussion of any disobedience will be reflected by a permanent change on your body." She was really beginning to frighten me. When I got out, I determined, I'd have to really do some repairs, not just on the girls' bodies but on the lives of everyone touched by the events. I really didn't want to see more evidence of magic in the world than already existed.

Each girl looked at her, fear rolling through their eyes. "Okay. I'll be good," chimed Samantha. Tears began to drip down her cheek as she felt her "new" breasts. They seemed too small and sagged too much. Aside from that, the color really didn't match her own very well.

"I'll be good, too," said Julie. "Just let us go when you're done."

"Okay. Now, if either of you talk about wanting me to let you go, I'll punish you. Even if I ask you, you must tell me that you want to stay. You will want more, do you understand me?"

Each nodded solemnly.

"Good, now I'm going to make you do something that you should enjoy. First, Samantha, I want you to put your arm around Julie and snuggle her with your cheek." Samantha drew all that she could and did so. "Good, now, Julie, I want you to put your hand on Samantha's thigh. That's great. Do you both like what's happening?"

Each girl shuddered and quietly muttered a "yes." They were each shaking. That, unfortunately for them, gave Stephanie an idea. She told them to stay where they were, and she went to get a portable air-conditioning unit. She set it up in front of the two, giving each a blast of cold air.

"I'm sure that you're both getting quite uncomfortable by now. To keep warm, I recommend cuddling. Come on now, and cuddle!" Each girl reluctantly wrapped her arms around the next, and eventually, they were cuddling for warmth, especially when Stephanie got a spray bottle full of ice water. They miserably held onto each other for thirty minutes before the air conditioner was shut down. "Good, now then, what next? Do you want to have some fun? I think that you two deserve to have some fun. I think that it's fun to kiss." A few seconds went by before Julie took the initiative and kissed Samantha on the lips. Reluctantly, Samantha returned a light kiss. "I've always enjoyed a big, sloppy kiss. Sure, the light kissing is fine at first, but going in deep is the best!"

Each woman humbly drew her tongue out and attempted a French kiss. Each were very embarrassed, and each was just wanting all of it to be over. Now, you may think that since I've more or less made some women homosexuals or bisexuals, that I didn't mind this. Well, at least any woman who became a lesbian or bisexual because of the Sex Game, enjoyed it. I, or really it was my game, didn't make them do it against their wills; no, I made it their will. They enjoyed it straight away. These two unfortunate victims of a most hideous torture were essentially suffering that most tragic crime called rape. This was worse, though. Even though one woman wasn't very physically involved, she was forcing two girls to be raped. That, in my book, is a significant deal worse.

"Oh, come on, ladies! If you're going to make out, you have to pulsate and squirm happily. I mean, really!" Stephanie barely caught herself from putting her hand down into her pants. This new showing of power was really bringing her past the simple horny into the area of desperate want. She realized that she would have to do something about that, but she could still wait for later.

As she pondered that, Julie and Samantha tried their best to act out what Stephanie was demanding them to do, all the while Samantha coaxing them to do more and more until she was forcing them to suck each other's tits. Both of the college aged women were very distressed about all of it, and both were beginning to sob. "I think that you two need more stimulation, don't you?"

Each looked at her, devastatingly frightened. They were torn between a yes and a no, not knowing whether Stephanie's temper would appreciate a no answer. They each just stared for about twenty seconds until Stephanie said, "I'll take that as a yes." She walked over to the two with some of the equipment and said "Okay, stay still. This won't hurt." She then cut each woman's pussy out and traded their places but kept each a part of its origin. "Okay, now you can go over to separate corners and finger 'yourselves.'" They tried but found the whole experience beyond strange.

"Okay, then. It looks like you need some encouragement. The first one to get the other to orgasm wins. The loser gets modified a bit, to my liking. How does that sound?" Each girl looked across the cage at each other and started fingering away, straining to keep from being stimulated by the other. After a ten minutes, Samantha came. "Good girl. How did that feel?"

"It felt...." She paused. It felt good in that she was pleasured, but she didn't like it at all. "Oh, God. I don't like this. It felt good, okay? Are you happy?"

"Well, not just yet, but that's what this next change is for. Now, open wide, and close your eyes." Stephanie brought out her knife and cut out Samantha's tongue, replacing it with a much longer eight inch tongue. "Good. Now, before we proceed, I want you to make sure that Julie orgasms. If you take too long, I'll pull something else, this time on both of you."

Samantha started fingering, very slowly at first, trying to get Julie do get excited. Julie, in the meantime, was trying to use her imagination. After five minutes, she was fondling her breasts and imagining that it was a man doing to fingering. After another five, she came.

"Good. Now, then Samantha, use that nice new tongue of yours and make sure that I feel just as happy." By this time, she already had her pants off. "Hurry up, now." Samantha stuck out her tongue and started to go in. The flavor of Stephanie's pussy sickened her, but she knew that she had to do it. Stephanie enjoyed it, though, not only for the natural pleasure of it, but also for the power that it displayed. Finally she came, holding Samantha's face in her crotch, forcing Samantha to continue and give her another orgasm. Samantha was released, then, falling back to the ground in even more tears.

"Thank you so much, sweetie," she said. "I'm going to return your pussies to the appropriate places now, though, and we're going to have lunch." She did that and brought out the food. "Now, ladies we're not going to be eating with our hands, though. That's why I'm going to tie them back. Now spread your legs, because your plates are going to be body parts!"

Thus concludes Part One of When a Magician is Foiled. Stay tuned as Stephanie continues her rampage of horror on the two young women. See who else she decides to bring into her evil plans. See how angry our magician friend actually gets. All this and more in Part Two of When a Magician is Foiled.