Topic: Milly's Bar and Grille

There is a bustling Imperial port city near Freya's Realm.  In that city is rather unusal restaurant.  This story is about the city, the restaurant, and its unique owner.  Our story begins on one ordinary night:

Applause erupts.  As both noble and commner celebrate the end of another show.  After a few moments the applause dies away as the people return to the food being brought to their tables.  The new transformees leave the small stage to be greeted by an androgynous individual in a custom tailored suit.

"You seem quite satisfied with your new forms." Host
"Yes, very much so.  We plan to get to know them even better soon."  The newly female transformee responds bubbly while petting the phalic creature nestled in her arms.
Host, "Ah, I would prefer you wait until after returning home for such activities.  Our cleaning bills can get quite substantial as it is.  If you would please follow me to the bar, I'll get you a tonic that should aid your restraint.  On the the house, of course."

A rather nervous looking fellow follows the host and couple into the bar area.  The Host gestures for him to wait while while getting the offered tonic for the transformed couple. 

Taking the nervous man aside the Host askes, "What seems to be the problem, Henry?"
Henry, "Boss, I... um"
Host, "Henry, please just use my name.  Its Milly."  Seeing the young man's awkward expession *sigh* "Or Marc if you prefer to use a masculine name."
Henry, "Okay... Umm.  Marc, The next act can't make it.  Something to do with a demon encounter.   What are we going to do?"
Milly/Marc puts a comforting hand on Henry's shoulder, "First, we calm down.  Then I will pop home and get my Little Black Book.  I know lots 'entertainers'.   It might be short notice but someone will be available tonight.  If not I'll take the stage."

Milly/Marc steps out the back door and retrives the L.B.B. from 'her' house on the other side of town in seconds.  Such a feat is quite easy for an Avatar of Milly's age. 
Handing the book to Henry, "Start with the locals, then expand outward.  If they need assistance transporting their equipment, I'll do it free of charge do to short notice."  After a pause, "Go, go get started ."

Henry rushes off to make the necerssary contacts.

Re: Milly's Bar and Grille

At the entrence to the bar, a nervous looking young girl in her mid twenties sheepishly makes her way inside. She was a cute shy looking girl, thick wavy chestnut brown hair that reaches down to her waist, deep brown doe like eyes with a pair of rather large thick glasses covering them. She stands roughly 5 foot 4 inches with a modostly curved body. The poor thing looked like she was lost as she looked around, seeing the packed and bussling astablishment. She pulled out her phone to check something, then letout a heavy sigh, clearly not happy with what she saw.

In reality, the shy looking girl was on vacation in Freya's realm. She was talked into coming here while her university was on vacation by two friends.....who appeared to have ditched her. Now she was here alone in a very strange part of city, seeing things she was very much not used to seeing. Even now her face was very much flushed red after seeing two transformies, a woman whoes legs were replaced with that of a mass of penis tenticles and a Frayen Cock Woman, getting rather intimate with one another about a block away. The shy girl wanted to duck away out of the chaos that was the streets into somewhere she could check her phone...and maybe grab a bite to eat.

While she did spy a few other transformies in the croud, it was certainly better than what she had saw out of the streets. She made her way up to the front counter, trying to see if she could get herself a table....

A hostess shortly returns to the front counter.  Seeing the nervous brunette she speaks in a polite professional manner, "Do you have a reservation Miss?  If not the wait for a single is at least an hour.  We are quite busy tonight."  When the brunette seems to hesitate the hostess says, "Well speak up." Impatience showing through.

Before either can speak further, Milly steps up and places a hand on the hostess' shoulder.  "Jeane, look.  The poor girl is in a state.  I'll handle it form here."  Milly takes the bespectacled brunette by the hand to opposite side of the entryway for privacy.

Speaking in a matronly fashion, "Tell me deary what's your name?  What's troubling you?  And how can I help you?"

The shy looking girl was taken aback by the Impatient hostess, shrinking back a little. The girl's nerves were getting the better of her. She was about ready to just back out the door....when a rather well dressed..man? walked towards her and the hoastess. Her nerves calmed a bit when hearing the new comer's aditude. She was about to pipe up and tell the man in the suit that she didn't want to cause any trouble, when she was taken by the hand.

The girl looked the man in the eyes as he spoke to her. When she was asked what was wrong, she didn't feel right in going off on a stranger about her problems so she just gave him a cute little nervous smile. "Oh...um...my name is Lily.....and there is no trouble at all." she tried to hide her growing angsiity of being in a strange place she was unfamiliar with. "I...just wanted to get a little something to eat. I'm not from around here...and I...I just happened across this place. I was with a group of people but we..erm...got separated."

Milly gives Lily a genuine caring smile, "Well Lily,  I am Milly."  Giving a small bow, "I am the humble owner of  this establishment.  I can do something about one of those things right now.  And while getting you feed we can talk about how to find your missing friends.  If you please come with me the only open table is in the kitchen."   Milly offers Lily to take a hand again.

Cara Volstag was a girl who knew what she liked, and she liked wild and crazy nights out with her girlfriends. Two of them had joined her tonight for a visit to a place she had always wanted to give a shot. Milly's. She arranged a reservation as early as she could, and then asked her two friends Jemma and Sam to join her. They weren't as keen on the idea, but eventually came around. Now that night had arrived and the three were dressed in tight dresses that showed off their forms and were ready for an interesting night.

"Transformations though. Weird stuff."  Sam said as they got out of the car.

"I dunno. It's kind of hot." Jemma said as she teetered on her heels. She didn't wear them very often.

"Well, then you are in for a treat, I hear." Cara said as she lead the girls to the Bar and Grill, and presented her ID to the doorman. "We have a reservation."

(Sorry for my absence this week. Got caught up with stuff, I should be more available for a while now. Here is my post)

Lily's first instinct was to try and say she didn't need any special treatment or that there was no need to fuss...but the...man? was so insistant and her growing hunger was getting the better of her...and her nerves were a bit on edge, so the idea of taking her mind off of her jerkish friends was appealing at the moment. The girl was surprised as she was led, not into the main room with the rest of the guests, but to the kitchen of all places....

Loud bustling noises filled her ears of busy chefs busily working away at filling their order, hearing the clinking of pots and the sizzle of the various dishes being cooked. It was a pretty standard looking kitchen...that is until she saw the back wall. A lone person was carefully measuring various strange looking liquids into a seemingly finished dinner plate. What was being added in most certainly didn't look like food at all. Lily soon realized what she was seeing as she looked across the strange looking work station, seeing vials of various sizes all containing glowing liquids of various colors and consistences. A blush soon met her face as she saw this. Something hit her in her subconscious then...something that made her breath quicken and neathers go moist. Realizing the situation she was in made her feel....she wasn't even sure.

8 (edited by Phil Ein Blank 2014-06-25 02:48)

@ Dark Donny:

The large bullish doorman grunts as he checks the presented IDs.  After returning them he gives a surprisingly friendly smile and in an equally surprising soft voice says, "Welcome to Milly's.  Enjoy your meal."  Opening the door for lovely ladies.  Not so subtlely checking them out as they pass.

Inside the Hostess, Jeane, "Welcome. Reservations?"  After Cara gives her name and her reservation is comfirmed in the book. 
Jeane, "I see by the note next to your name, you were particularly interested in the live entertainment.  We have unfortunately had a complication with tonights planned entertainment.   We are however offering half priced drinks while we work things out." 
Jeane retrives three menus from the stack, "I believe you requested a table close to the stage.  Follow me please."  As Jeane leads the young women through the crowded floor a tail can be seen moving underneath her skirt.

They are lead to a table right near the steps to the stage.  After placing the menus on the table, Jeane, "Your server should be along shortly.  If you have any questions fell free to ask."
____________________________________________________________________________________________
@ esunalily:

Milly directs Lily to small table set off to the side but perfectly postioned to watch 'the action' in the kitchen.  "Welcome to the Chef's Table, Lily.  The governer ate here last night."  Milly makes a few hand gestures that the kitchen staff seem to understand before pulling out a chair for Lily.

Sitting opposite Lily, Milly, "I see you noticed Raymond.  My partner is an accomoplished alchemist.  Her best students share the responsiblity for preparing our specials.  They are all quite skilled, are you interested in a sample?  A minor enhancement of your choice, maybe?"
A plate with an artfully arranged sampling of grilled meats and vegtables is placed in front of Lily.

Lily's trance was broken as she heard Milly speak. SHe turned her head as she realized finally why she was brought back here. "T-the cheff's table?" she said in surprise. She didn't know what to say as she was seated. So many thoughts and feelings ran through her as she sat there for a moment. She had no idea of what kind of place she had wandered into. Truth be told, the situation could have been much worse, this was still a very strange situation but at least it was pleasant.

When the host/hostess spoke again, Lily's head snapped up. She looked on as Milly confirmed her suspicions. 'So its true' she thought as Milly turned away for a moment, only to turn back again with a plate of delicious looking food. Lily's heart skipped a beat when she was offered a bite for free. Now Lily wasn't against transformies, but the sight of most transformies made her feel uncomfortable....mostly because she knew deep down how it made her feel. People knowingly changing their bodies in very sexual ways was....it was wrong...but....she always got a little thrill seeing them. Lily would never knowingly go to get transformed herself....but....this was just being handed to her on a silver platter, literally.

'Maybe its just normal food...' she thought. 'Maybe I was mistaken....if...I just have a bite....nothing will happen.' She told herself these things as she took her fork and gently stabbed a particularly juicy looking piece of meat. She knew she was lying to herself. Her heart was pounding in her chest as she took the little piece of food and popped it into her mouth. When she did this, most of her tension washed away. It was wonderful! Very tender, just the right amount of spice with a tiny hint of sweetness. It almost melted in her mouth. "Mmm." she said with a tiny smile growing on her face.

"Bummer about the entertainment." Sam said as she fiddled with her long brown hair. She glanced at the menu, not sure what she should order or if she even wanted an alcoholic beverage.

"Probably just to drum up business for the bar." Cara stated as she picked out a drink that sounded both delicious and able to get her well on her way to being drunk.

@ esunalily:

Milly Notices Lily's slight hesitance before taking  a bite.  And breaks into a large friendly smile seeing her reaction to the food.
Miily  queitly whispers, "Ah I miss being able to enjoy food like that."
Continuing loud enough for a proper conversation, "Don't worry Miss, the only thing most of the stuff on that plate will change is your defintion of good food.  The radish rose in center is a sample of  a different kind."  Milly says with a wink.  "Pop it in your mouth and concentrate on a single part of your body.  The chosen part will grow slightly.   Its a kind magically induced swelling, feels good and is usually temporary.  About 1 in 10 cases it lasts beyond a few days and becomes permanent."

After giving Lily a minute or two to contemplate the offering Milly changes the subject,  "You mentioned some friends before.  If you're comfortable, tell me how you got separated.   And how we might contanct them to come pick you up.  If you want, that is.  You're welcome to enjoy your night here."
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
@ darkdonny:

A slender and fit young man approaches the table and sets down three glasses of ice water. "Hello. I'm Nathan and I'll be your server tonight."
Readying his order pad, "Tonight's special is Apple Glazed Pork with Rosemary Stuffing and Garden Fresh Bruchetta.  That comes with a minor personal enhancement at no extra charge." 
After recording the ladies drink orders, "I'll be right back with those.  And I'll take your food orders if you are ready as well."

Cara's ears perked up. "I wonder what he means by minor personal enhancement"

Jemma looked over and with a wide grin on her face. "Cara, you aren't considering..."

"Maybe I am." she said with a grin equal to her friends.

"Are you serious? Don't do anything hasty." Sam said. Cara put a finger to Sam's lips and shushed her.

"He said minor. I doubt it would be something I'd regret. Besides, it might be a fun surprise, who knows." she said.

@ darkdonny:

Nathan returns shortly with the drinks and something that resembles a wine list.  But he doesn't present it to the girls, yet.

"Do you have any questions?  Need more time?  Or are you ready to order?"

Cara smiled as she shot Sam a glance. "I'll have the evening's special,  I think. It seems like the best option."

Sam shook her head while Jemma smirked at Cara.

As Lily heard Milly tell this to her, she felt something wash over her that she didn't expect. Disapointment....

"Why do I feel this way?" Lily thought. "Why would I feel disapointed by not being transformed? Its...not right to do that to yourself...isn't it? I mean....its one thing to fantasize about it...but....to actually do it?" It was true. Lily had always wanted to know what it was like to be transformed...but she just didn't have the nerve to do it. It was why she got seperated from her friends after all....

Lily and her two friends, Terra and Lexi primarally came to Freya's realm to mainly sight see. The two girls mainly wanted to gauk at all the transformies....while Lily wanted more to admire them. The three girls were actually passing by a alchemist's shop with a moderately transformed woman asking the three if they were interested in a mild transformation potion. Terra and Lexi mearly laughed, telling the woman they didn't feel like ruining their lives today. When they turned to Lily to see if she shared their sentimints....she hesitated. The three left but the two girls began to heavily tease Lily for not turning her down right away. It got so bad the three got into a fight, the two girls ganging up on her. In the end the two girls decided to lose Lily in a croud somewhere rather than deal with Lily's weird thoughts.

When Milly brought up the two girls again she simply looked down at her plate and said softly. "I....I would rather not see them right now. I...I will just head back to my hotel room after I've eaten."

16 (edited by Phil Ein Blank 2014-07-05 03:12)

@ darkdonney:

Nathan smiles at Cara's selection, "Excellent choice.  Would you like to choose your enhancement?  Or would you prefer to be surpised?  I must warn you Raymond is in house tonight and he can be..." *ahem* "creative when given free rein.  If not making a specfic request what limits would you like to impose."

While Cara makes her decion Nathan turns to the other girls, "Have you made you selections as well.  Or do you have any questions?"

__________________________________________________________________________________
@ esunalily:

Miily frowns apologetically, "Ah, your parting was neither pleasant or your choice.  I am sorry and will ask no more."
Spying a nervous Henry, "Excuse for a moment my dear.  It appears there is business that will not wait.

Milly speaks quietly with Henry for over a minute letting Lily eat in peace.

Milly returns to the table smiling.  "My earlier problem may soon be resolved but I still have some time to fill.   How would like have some fun and do something to make your friends jealous.   Join me on stage.  Don't worry you won't have to much, just pass items to and from Henry, who will be backstage.   And I wouldn't dream of asking you to help for nothing.  I'll give you a coupon for another free meal here and perhaps more valuable I'll owe you one."   Milly puts on a winning smile and holds out a hand, "What do you say Lily, will you do me a favor?"

"A surprise would be lovely. Just...let's keep it away from the face." she said. She had seen girls grow odd appendages from where their nose should be and it was not something she desired at the moment. "Otherwise, tell him to have fun." she said.

"Cara." Sam said with a warning tone, but she was shushed.

"I'll just have a ceaser salad." Sam said, sounding defeated.

@ darkdonny:

"I'll tell Raymond of your wishes.  If you change you mind and wish to request other changes I'll leave this with you."  Nathan places the 'winelist' in front of Cara before bowing and leaving.   It is a list of Alchemical potions, from things like "Night'o'Pleasure" (which promises 12 hours of near limitless stamina and pleasure), to "The Other Side" (a complete physical gender swap), also "Hyper Lover" (which will cause your genitals to grow and absorb your legs.), and many more.   The simple temporary enhancers like "Night'o'Pleasure" cost about the same as a meal.  The ones offering more extreme or exotic changes cost more than a month's rent.
Nathan hands his order slip to the Expo and walks over to Raymond's station.  "The special is for a very pretty young lady who said you were free to choose, just leave her face as is."  After seeing the smile and look in Raymond's eye's he adds, "Remember, Milly won't be happy if you screw up the flavor by adding too much."  Raymond grunts in acknowlegdement already selecting ingredients.

"Sam you are such a spoil sport!" Jemma said. She hadn't ordered any food, preferring to stick to her drinks for now, although she was happy to browse the menu of changes offered to see if she could afford one that interested her.

"Look, I think the thrill of this is what you are after, not the long term effects. You have a job and a life, what if this screws all that up." Sam said.

"I am a big girl, I can handle myself, thank you." Cara said with a snide grin.

"I guess." Sam sighed.

Alys Windemere sat at a bar stool, nursing a drink she'd ordered half an hour ago. 

She'd moved to the city about a year ago, relocating for her comfortable job in an advertisement firm when they set up a new office here.  She could've stayed put, but this place was so close to Freya's realm, alchemy and magic and changes were much more prevalent here... well, it was too exciting to pass up.  She didn't have much going for her before, no lover, not much of a social life, so she happily relocated.

And, one year later, not much had changed.  Granted, she had taken advantage of some of the local craft.  A month after she moved she worked up the courage to visit a well-recommended alchemist's shop and left with a pair of DD-sized breasts.  She'd barely gotten A-cups after puberty, and her new tits were as perky and sensitive as a teenager's.  They had given dozens of hours of play-time by herself; she didn't have to touch her vibrator for the next three months.  But, as exquisite as her new breasts were, and as delicious as her new nipples felt, she'd only enjoyed them by herself.

Granted, she turned a lot of heads now.  She'd was in her late twenties, with a slender and femininely curved figure, attractive even before her tits made her stunning, but she'd always had problems meeting people, and worse problems engaging.  That was half of why she was here tonight.  The last few weeks, she'd begun forcing herself to go out, meet new people, or at least put herself in a position to meet new people.  It was slow going. 

The other half of that reason, of course, was to take in the sites.  She'd known about Milly's Bar and Grill since she moved here, but this was her first time visiting.  But, she'd decided, it wouldn't be her last.  She'd been sitting at the bar for the last hour or so, taking in the sites, and watching the show with rapt attention.  She didn't know who she felt more envious of, the new woman or her newly phallic pet.  What she did know was the whole show left her feeling excited, eager and more than a little wet.  In the (very likely) event she didn't meet a lovely woman or herm to take home to bed tonight, she was still going to have a fun time recalling the show to herself.

She sighed, looking down into her drink.  A familiar thought bubbled up in the back of her mind... maybe she should try something new?  Something bold, to break her out of her boring routine.  There were specials here that could do that... if she could work up the courage to risk it.

Suddenly a woman can be heard maoning in pleasure over the other noise.

Her eyes are closed as she runs her fingers along her neck.
Those who watch see the woman's neck slowly double in length.
Her moans change when her head tilts back and her mouth opens as her tongue comes out.
Her tongue keeps coming until it over 8 inches long and quite thick. 
After waving her new tongue around for a few moments the woman retracts it and looks around embarassed at her accidential display.

Sam turned to the direction of the moaning and saw the woman with her thick tongue looking around with a mixture of being ashamed and being slightly proud. She couldn't believe what she saw, this woman with a grotesque display coming out of her mouth.

"Why don't you go ask her for a kiss." Jemma joked.

"Shut up." Sam said.

"Now Children, don't fight." Cara said with a whimsical tone to her voice. She was clearly quivering with anticipation.

Alys stared, feeling her cheeks and secret lips blush at the wondrous, bizarre sight. 

She imagined that sinuous neck curling around her, that long tongue delving into her yearning sex.

A heartbeat later, she imagined seeing the world atop a flexible foot-long neck, with a tongue long enough to eat herself out with. 

The woman must have noticed her staring.  But, then again, half the restaurant was staring at her.  After a moment, Alys realized her mouth was hanging open.  She closed it, turned back to the bar, and spoke to the bartender, "um... any idea what she was having?"

24 (edited by Phil Ein Blank 2014-07-07 16:31)

@ darkdonny:

As Jemma studies the list she notices a few things.  That she probably afford one of the less odd/extreme changes or one that was only changed one or two parts without 'breaking the bank'.   But if she didn't mind borrowing from her friends for food and other esstentials she could splurge and get almost any single one.   

But as she continues to look she notices that many of the names appear in different colors.  Small print at the back says, 'Potions printed in the same color can be enjoyed together with very little risk of interaction.'  Turning back she sees one called 'Twin Titans' fade and disappear from the list.
____________________________________________________________________________________
@ tsceri:

When Alys turns back to the bar she is facing a vertiable wall of tit flesh and cleavage.  Katrine the cat eared, five breasted, bar manager, replaced the normal young man she saw earlier.  "That un, Hun?" she askes nodding at the long necked woman.  "Looks like a varyation of 'Luscious Licks", but if ma memory serves she ordered tha Special." 
The Bar Manager leans forward exposeing the middle breast of the upper row.  It's 'nipple' looks an awful lot like a tap on beer keg.
"Anything else I can doya for, Hun?" her twang warm and friendly.

Yet another person walks into Milly's Bar and Grille, this time a young strikingly beautiful woman by the name of Kaayla Arnmyre. Barely any customers pay attention to her, but the few that do gaze at the gorgeous female before them. Crystalline blue eyes, shining black shoulder-length hair, curvaceous frame and a sexy DD chest. Kaayla is hard not to look at. Twenty-four years old and born into a family of renown alchemists, she had always lived a comfortable life. Until her eighteenth birthday that is. On this day, Kaayla's parents' alchemical tests on her as a child finally revealed themselves as she grew a forearm length penis above her vagina and uncontrollably had sex with her best friend. Ashamed, she ran far away from home and lived as a travelling wanderer, trying to find a way to remove her massive cock. Eventually she gave up and now enjoys having her penis, even though it sometimes seems to have a mind of it's own.

Kaayla had heard the sound of a woman's sensual moans from outside the establishment and it got her slightly aroused, forcing her penis to lift up her knee length skirt slightly. But some of the strangely transformed people within cause her cock to erect more noticeably. Hoping to avoid an embarrassing situation, she hastily makes way towards a bar stool and sits down without a second thought.

"Um, yeah. Hi, I'm new in town and I was wondering if there's anywhere I can stay and if I can also get a drink?" Kaayla rapidly says, without getting the barkeep's attention first.

She looks to her left and notices that the woman next to her has breasts so large, it's surprising the corset she's wearing even fits. "Hmm, sexy. I wish I had tits that big" Kaayla dreams. Suddenly, without warning, Kaayla's penis springs fully erect and sits nicely on the edge of the bar, prompting both the barkeep and the heavy chested woman to stare.

"Crap! I'm so terribly sorry, it has a mind of it's own I tell ya!" Kaayla frantically panics.

See my FurAffinity account, where most of my stuff is found: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/thetransformationguru/

26 (edited by darkdonny 2014-07-07 17:19)

Jemma looked at the menu oddly as she flipped it over and back again to see if that option reappeared. "How strange. One of the items just disappeared." She noted to Cara.

"Maybe they are out?" She suggested. Sam nodded, agreeing that sounded like the most plausible option.

Jemma put the list down for a moment. She'd ask when the waiter returned, she thought.

@ darkdonny:

Nathan delivers bowls of a rich vegetable stew to a neighboring table.  Chats wuth the two older couples seated there for a few moments and laughs before heading back to the kitchen.

He reappears a minute later carrying the food for the girls.  After placing Cara's special, Sam's salad, and Jemma's refill on the table he turns to Cara.  "Raymond reconmends you eat the cherry tomato last to 'get the full effect all at once'."

Then in a conspiratorial whisper, "I hear you are in for a rare treat.  Milly intends to take the stage.  You get to see an Avatar bestow gifts.  And Milly always takes in house volunteers." 

Standing back up and readying his order pad Nathan turns to Jemma in particular, "Anything more I get you ladies?"

Cara nodded at her instructions. The whole gang seemed excited about the news of Milly's possible performance, even Sam, which kind of surprised the other two, but they were happy she wasn't complaining as much. Jemma perked up when Nathan turned to her.

"Well, I am still undecided, but I noticed something vanish off the menu of enhancments while I was looking at that. It seemed odd to me." Jemma noted.

"I said it was probably all sold out." Cara said as she began to eat her meal, which was clearly delicious.

Sam picked at her salad and ate it demurly, like she wasn't all that hungry. She had glanced at the menu and noticed a few others fade in and out, so she was curious to hear what Nathan would say in response to Jemma's query.

Lily thought about Milly's offer to join him/her on stage. A slow blush crossed over the shy girl's face, but a rather large smile grew as well. Her worries about her friends and her apprehensions of being transformed were forgotten for the time being. How exciting, she thought, it sounded like fun.

"Well, um...sure!" she cherped as she let out a nervous but excited giggle. She gladly takes Milly's hand and lets him/her lead her on stage.

The barkeep and woman keep staring at Kaayla's stiff cock as if they've just seen a ghost. "What? Never seen a gal with a big dick before?" Kaayla questions the two.

The barkeep fakes a cough before returning to clean the glasses, but the heavy chested woman keeps looking at Kaayla without saying a word.

"Seriously woman! Staring at it won't make it go down. It won't until I blow my load, one way or another".

"Aren't you horny?" the woman asks, a look of concern in her eyes.

"Meh, kinda, but in the six something years I've had a dick, I've learnt not to masturbate unless I'm alone or away from the public eye. I always cum a lot and my pussy squirts everywhere. So I'd rather clean my own mess than have some poor janitor do it for me" Kaayla responds. "If you wanna help me out, we can go to the john".

"Nah, bitches just don't work for me. Even ones like you. Cya!" the woman points out.

"Whatever" Kaayla grunts. "What's it take for some answers around here? Barkeep, can I get a drink?".

See my FurAffinity account, where most of my stuff is found: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/thetransformationguru/