31 (edited by tsceri 2014-07-07 19:17)

Re: Milly's Bar and Grille

Alys felt uncomfortably warm, for a number of reasons.  She was aware that she should probably not make life-altering decisions while horny and tipsy, but really... she'd been planning and contemplating all her decisions, and it hadn't gotten her where she wanted.  Maybe... maybe this was the time to be adventurous.

She drained what was left of her drink for the extra confidence, looked at the five-breasted bartender, and spoke before she could think better of it.

"I'll have one.  The special, that is.  I mean.., yeah." 

Just then she noticed a newcomer to the bar.  She was gorgeous and busty, but a bit raggedly clothed.  She hurredly sat down on a bar-stool a few down from Alys. 

She tried not to be obvious about her watching, but she couldn't help but gasp a bit as the girl's forearm length cock throbbed erect.  Alys turned her eyes away quickly.  She didn't want to stare... but she couldn't help but wonder.  She'd dated a couple herms during her university days, and they had been some of the best lovers of her (admittedly limited) experience.  But they had had normal cocks.  She couldn't even imagine the monster down the bar actually fitting inside a woman.  Or rather, she kept trying to imagine it, and kept coming to odd ideas and images that made her rub her thighs together awkwardly. 

She took a sip of her drink to help take her mind off of it.  It tasted different, but very nice, and it went down smooth and warm.

Her eyes widened.  She had forgotten she had ordered the special.

32 (edited by Phil Ein Blank 2014-07-08 03:13)

@ darkdonny:

Nathan, "Well, do to the rarity of some ingredients and the umm 'whims' of our alchemical suppliers and staff the supply of most of the potions is rather limited.  Sometimes as little as one or two.  So instead of constantly reprinting and telling customers "I'm sorry we're out if that.", there is a single master list.  And the ones we show are enchanted to reflect the changes to the master as they happen.  If you see something you like it is best to jump on it fast.  We will take back any still sealed potions and remove them from the bill as long you don't make a habit of ordering ones you don't use or take with you.  Would any of you like to reserve one now?"  Nathan's last question seems hopeful.
____________________________________________________________________________________
@ esunalily:

Milly leads Lily through a door down a short hall into a small dressing room backstage.  There is a rack of sexy costumes for all genders.
"Pick anything you wish to wear.  Don't worry about the size though.  Most are designed to fit one way or another."

Milly steps behind a small privacy screen shuffles around for a minute. 
Out steps a woman with the biggest breasts Lily has ever seen.  Her body barely covered with a few strips of silvery fabric with similar silvery makeup, totally indecent.  She speaks with Milly's familar voice, "What do you think?  Too much?"  After a few moments of consideration in the mirror, "Definitely too much."  Milly(?) steps back behind the privacy screen.

Out steps Milly again looking much more like when they first met, but with a clearly feminine body.  Wearing a skimpy 'magician's tux' with an exposed midrift and a bulge(!?) in the front of the tight short pants.  "Much better don't you think?" 
Seeing the surprise on Lily's face, "Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot to mention I'm not human didn't I?  Freya gave me the GIFT before you were born.  And I've never hurt anybody, so please don't use the word 'Demon'."

Kat(rine) is about to ask Alys 'what kind of special?' when the commotion with the new comer, Kaayla breaks out.  Watching Alys during the exchange Kat knows just what to get for her.

After mixing Alys her drink, Kat turns her attention to the new comer.  "There's cheap clean motel jus 'round the corner.  The o'ner sametimes pays for tham who don't know when to stop ta 'sleep it off' thar.  How 'bout a nice 'freshing Rasberry Cream Beer or a Tonic to help wit yar not so little problem?"  Kat fills a glass from the tap on her chest and places a small bottle on the bar next to it.  Then one of her ears twitches.
"S'cuse me for a mo."  She reaches under the bar for another different bottle.
Shouting at an unseen patron at the other end of the bar, "Yar lucky yar such a gud tipper, Johnny, or I'd tell ya ta go drown ina toilet."
Kat walks toward the unseen patron with a smile.

(the napkin under Alys's drink reads "I saw were you was looking.  This should help you accommodate.  Enjoy!"   Alys feels a growing warmth down below.)

Lily makes her way along side Mily into the dressing room looking at all the various costumes, she blushed heavily at how lude and revealing all of them were. After seeing Milly's display of changing forms quite rapidly and suddenly, Lily understood what Mily was.....but for some reason Lily was not scared at all. She knew deep down that Milly spoke the truth....and to be honest, she would have to be crazy to pass up on an optertunity like this. She gave Milly a shy little smile.

"I-it doesn't bother me." she said turning back to the wrack of clothes. Lily wondered how these costumes would be able to fit...especialy finding one costume that would be too large even on a body like the one Milly had on just a few seconds ago. A one piece corset that looked like one of those bunny style cocktail waitress, complete with a bow-tie and bunny ears....but the preportions of it. The waist was rather small...Lily might be able to fit into it on a good day....but the chest and hips were so massively huge that they would both flop to the floor if she put them on. Breasts three times the size of her head with a bottom that would easily match....she wondered how she would look filling out this outfit....the image made her loins moisen at the thought...

34 (edited by tsceri 2014-07-07 21:41)

Alys gasped as she felt a surge of energy, of raw heat and passion, swell between her legs.

She bit her lip, squeezed her eyes shut, and attempted to keep her voice under control as she tried to process what was happening to her.  She had arrived at Milly's in a simple black blouse and matching skirt, with simple grey panties and bra underneath.  Alys instantly realized that the panties had to go.  She lowered a hand and wriggled her hips and thighs, trying in vain to remove the garment without anyone noticing.  After a few tense and awkward seconds of fumbling, she got a finger in place and was able to curl her underwear down her legs.

She let out a deep breath she hadn't realized she was holding.  Her panties had become unbearable restrictive, and the hand she slipped down to remove them told her why.  The familiar folds of her petite lips were... wrong now.  The shape seemed the same, but it felt so much larger.  She sucked in a lungful of shock and exhilaration as her finger traced her new twat, felt her hips be pushed apart, ever so slightly, to accommodate a much larger womanhood...

Alys forced her breathing to slow, withdrew the hand from under skirt, and tried to look nonchalant.  She had no idea exactly what had changed... it certainly felt amazing, but without stripping down and seeing it...

She shifted her thighs again, this time rewarded by a delicious pleasure from the rubbing of her enlarged womanhood.  It felt so amazing...

Alys let her eyes fall back to her drink.  She'd only sipped a third of it...

Jemma smirked. "Well, I am sure you get asked this more for food and beverage, but is there anything you recommend?"

Sam rolled her eyes as she munched on her salad, sipping from a glass of water. Cara on the other hand was wolfing her food down, enjoying the flavor but eager to get to the surprise at the end.

36 (edited by Phil Ein Blank 2014-07-08 03:11)

@ esunalily:

Milly, "That's nice to hear.  It sometimes takes people a little bit to adjust."
Seeing Lily's choice of outfit, "Oh that would look absolutey smashing on you. Let me help."

After a brief struggle Milly gets Lily into the costume.  It starts out a little tight but soon the tingling starts and the costume feels quickly better. 
When it passes Lily finds both her and the costume have 'adjusted', the costume more than her but Lily's breasts have more than doubled in size.  It now fits near perfectly.

Postioning Lily infront of the mirror while standing behind her Milly, "Now don't we look the lovely pair.  When you take it off you should go back to 'normal' in a day or two.  Well, mostly normal.  Unless you sleep in it that is."
With an uncharactisticaly serious look, "Now a word of warning.  While I'm channeling Mana and actually changing someone.  Don't touch either of us.  Its very important that you don't.  Doing so could affect the change in unexpected ways.  I will be fine but you or the volunteer could suffer unknown cosequences. Clear?"
After Lily notes her understanding, "Ok we'll hit the stage as soon as you're ready.
___________________________________________________________________________________
@ darkdonny:

Nathan, "Actually this first time anybody has asked that, and it not be about the food."
He shifts uncomfortably for second, "I've heard great things about 'Night'oPleasure'.  But I haven't had the oppertunity or cause to try it yet, myself.  But other than that, close your eyes and think of what you find sexyest about yourself.  Then imagine yourself with more of it.  If you like the second image more go for it.  I've never seen anybody regret a decision like that for long."

Nathan attention wanders to Cara occansionally, wondering himself what will happen.

Lily turned towards the mirror and looked herself over. Indeed she looked far bigger than she used to be. She was now sporting a solid D cup and her hips and bottom gave her a nice thick hourglass figure she even had nice thick meaty thighs. She blushed slightly and forced herself to think that she was releaved to know that she didn't grow completely into the costume....but that wasn't how she truely felt in her heart. When she turned back to Milly she nodded slowly at the instructions. Even though she secretly wanted to be transformed, she still wouldn't dare do anything to endanger another person, so there was no fear in disrupting the transformation in that way.

Jemma thought hard about it and was day-dreaming about various things when Cara said "Alright, here goes nothing."

She took the last bit of her food, the plump cherry tomato and popped it into her mouth. She moaned at the flavor of it as she burst it with her teeth and let the juices flow in her mouth. She swallowed it after a sturdy chewing and awaited her results, quivering with anticipation.

@ darkdonny:

Everyone at the table jumps a little when Cara's breast's jiggle and start to grow. 
Cara can feel that her breasts aren't just growing, something is growing inside them.    A pressure quickly builds behind her nipples as they grow fatter and flatter.  The pressure is released when her nipples split open and Cara tastes... Milk?
Cara's breasts have grown about a cup and her nipples have changed into a pair of toothless mouths, tongue and all.

But its not over yet, A spot above her chooch starts to itch.  It quickly resolves in to a sharp yet pleasant pain.  As the feeling fades it is replaced by the sensation of someone holding her eyes shut, only coming from just above her groin.  Cara will get a very new perspective of her next partner using her new eyes.
__________________________________________________________________________________
@ esunalily & all:

Milly, "Now that we're all set, its time to put on a show."

Henry from off stage, "Now welcome to our humble stage, a rare treat, our Patron and Avatar of of the great Freya, Milly." 

Milly walks out on to the stage holding Lily's hand and bows several times.  "Thank you. Thank you.  Hows the food?"
The question is answered with several postive shouts, including from the long necked woman.
Milly, "Now how about a round of applause for my lovely assistant Lily." 
Milly gives the crowd a minute before continueing, "Who amoung you wishes to recieve the Blessings of Freya delivered through me?"

Selecting a volunteer at random, "Come up on to the stage Lucky One.  Tell the people your name and what form og Blessing you wish to recieve."

Cara's normal eyes blinked. "Holy shit, that felt phenomenal" she said as she looked down at her breasts which were struggling to get out of her shirt, their tongues lapping at her dress.

"Woah." Jemma said with a jealous glint in her eye, while Sam just stared in awe. Nathaniel looked impressed but soon all four of their attentions were drawn to the stage.

Lily blushes heavily but puts on a smile for the audience as she waves and takes a bow when she is introduced. She had to put on a front, because she had no idea that this was going to be a show of transformation. Her sex heats up at the thought of people willingly changing their bodies. She nervously pulls at the bottom of her costume, trying to keep her composure.

It was about that time a frantic hand shot up. A rather spunky looking girl with short blonde hair, a tiny pixie-ish body, and bright blue eyes. The girl had a hot pink shirt with a cartoon cat on it, which was being somewhat stretched out by her c cup boobs. When she was picked the girl shot up, showing she was scantally clad in rather revealing jean booty shorts and capped off with a pair of white and pink sneakers. When Milly asked her her name and what she wanted, she gladly abliged with both....in a rather fastpaced singsonging tone.

"My name is Mindy! I am super excited you picked me. So...um.... my friend was at this mall where some Alchemest guy turned this woman into like....a pig girl....but like, she stood on all fours like a real pig did, but she was still really human looking. I think its super hot to have the idea you are mostly human but have some animal features but, you like...still walk on all fours. I dunno if I would want to be a pig, but maybe something bigger....maybe a shemale version of that? I dunno, suprise me!" she said letting out a tiny giggle.

Milly, "Now Mindy, calm your self a little and remove your clothing.   Anything your still wearing will likely be destroyed and may cause you discomfort during the process."

Mindy, "Like Okay. I'll try."  Mindy almost tears her own clothes when removing them.  Her body language and nervous energy practically screams, 'I can't wait."
Which is a stark counter point to Milly's calm comtemplation of the request and how to best fill it.

When Mindy is down to her bra and panties she stops.
Milly gestures for Lily to gather the discarded clothing, "So Mindy, ready to start a new and better life?"
Mindy nods enthusiastically, "Yeah, Like totally!"

Milly closes hir eyes and pictures what is going to happen very carefully.  A subtle glow engulfs Milly and then Mindy.
Mindy coos in delite as her changes begin. 

Mindy is forced onto her toes as her legs subtlely change shape and grow longer.  Her toes merge becoming a small cloven hoof.  Her ankles slim down and become another joint in her long legs.  As the changes reach Mindy's hips, she starts to fall forward.  but her arms grow long enough to catch her.  Her arms rapidly begin to resemble the forelegs of the same creature as her rear legs, hoofs and all.  Mindy's torso and abdomen grow larger gain muscle mass but retaining their mostly human shape. 
Mindy starts to moan rather sexually as a bulge forms in her panties.  A rather large beastial cock soon frees itself for all to see before being drawn against her belly by the formation of a animalistic sheath.  The increased size of her nipples is visible even through Mindy's bra. 
As the changes near completion Mindy's neck grows nearly as thick as her head and a least a foot long.  Mindy's nose turns dark and becomes wet.  With the growth of a pair of small but impressive antlers the glow fades singnaling the end of her transformation.

Milly opens her eyes and with a florish causes the last of Mindy's clothes to vanish,  Revealing a cute fluffy deer's tail.
"So Mindy, tell us.  Are you happy with your Blessing?"

"Thanks" Kaayla says to Kat. She contemplates the properties of the tonic and being an alchemist, she can detect some of the ingredients simply through smelling the drink. "Hmm, liquified garlic, purified saltwater, katniss, strawberry, nightshade...NIGHTSHADE!" she yells, prompting Kat to look.

"Something wrong?" Kat asks.

"There is nightshade in my drink. One sip and I could die!" Kaayla panics.

"Nightshade extract, not the 'tual plant itself. See, I saw yar problem so I was nice 'nough to give yar this. It helps wit the erection. You sure don't know somethings most alchemists should" Kat explains before resuming work.

"Ha, I didn't know. Sorry" Kaayla apologizes. "Better not risk it just yet" she thinks. Her large throbbing penis rests on the edge of the bar, almost begging it's owner to suck it but the commotion distracts her from actually doing so. Looking around the bar, Kaayla notices three distinct things: some sort of magic show being hosted by the bar's owner she has little interest in; the huge chested woman from earlier flirting with some wolf and orcish men playing poker; and a young, semi-aroused girl she noticed looking at her just then. This girl was attractive and she decided to bring her some drinks, almost knocking a glass off the bar with her cock.

"Hi. I saw you from the bar so I thought I'd get you a drink. And yes, before you say anything, I noticed you were admiring my dick. It's hard not to look at hey!" Kaayla laughs, sitting down with the girl. "The name's Kaayla Arnmyre, perhaps you've heard of me?"

See my FurAffinity account, where most of my stuff is found: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/thetransformationguru/

The newly formed dear girl panted heavily as she looked over her new form. She tried to rear back up on her hindlegs but fell back down onto all fours, with a soft clopping sound. "Ohmygod! I'm a dear!....and I am soooooo horny. Gezzus I have never been this turned on before. I feel like I am gunna pop!" all the while, a thick stream of beastial pre flows from her impressive cock onto the stage. "This  is soooooo hot! Thank you so much!!" she said as she gracefully hops off the stage, causing a few gasps from the patrons of the bar, she rejoins her friends as they squeal and gab about Mindy's bold choice in her new form.

Lily had long since handed the girl's clothing to the stage hand off stage...but after that point she was in total of what she saw. It was a good thing she was wearing black, because it would be obvious that the crotch of her costume has been stained by her excitement of seeing the change happening before her eyes.

45 (edited by Phil Ein Blank 2014-07-08 04:56)

On stage:

Milly, "Let's all give Mindy our support in starting her new life.  I'll give you a few minutes to discuss and reflect before calling up the next volunteer."
Milly leans against a tall stool concentrating as shi finishes disovling the temporary connection to Mindy.   Not really necessary, but it helps reduce the discomfort and complications that can occur during transformations.

Henry hands Lily a cloth to clean up the 'deposit' Mindy left on the stage.

Nathan breaks the trance that Mindy's transformation created.
Addressing Cara, "Raymond said to tell you, 'if you want a second helping, to meet him out back after closing time.'  I would be careful around him if I were you.  Raymond has left a trail of changed woman all accross this city.  Some hate him, some still love him, but he left them all."

Changing the subject, "Anymore questions regarding the potions list? But the again I suppose you could just volunteer, it won't cost you a penny.  Anything else I can get for you?"

Lily took the cloth from Henry and let out a soft sigh of disapproval. It wasn't her idea of being an assistant by cleaning up after a horny deer girl, but Lily didn't complain. As she stooped down to mop up the pre from the stage, she could feel the weight of her new breasts hanging down and tugging at her a bit. Lily hadn't even noticed the waight until now...and even now she wasn't in pain. It appeared her back had somehow make it more manageable to carry the extra waight. Thoughts came back to her about fitting into the original preportions of the outfit. She couldn't lie to herself anymore. She wanted to be that insanely curvy....she has always wanted that. Not just in the state she was in now, but to be a true pillar of womanhood, putting a pornstar to shame. Lily knew it was wrong to wish to be like that....but it was true all the same....but but just wishing it were true isn't as bad as going through with it, right? After cleaning the mess up, she wadded up the cloth and handed it back to the stage hand, trying to hand him off the less messy end of the rag.

Cara shivered, but nodded. More seemed to be...inviting, but for the moment her new breasts and her second pair of eyes were more than enough for  her desires.

Jemma pulled Nathan down. "You mentioned the "imagine one part of you you find sexiest, but more. What if my request was along that line but...a little odd." she said, beckoning him closer for a whisper.

Sam watched as Lily helped tidy the stage after Mindy's transformation. She hadn't expected to be as turned on by the show as she was. Were her two friends right? She took a few deep breaths and awaited the show's continuation.

Alys' heart was aflutter.  Her lovely new twat ached between her legs, her drink called out to her from her hand, and the bar's patron (matron?) had just begun another show.

She watched with rapt attention as the first woman volunteered to have her life changed forever.  Everything about the display was amazing, the act of the change, the raw sexual beauty of the new shemale's form, and all the lingering notions and ideas it left behind.  Alys wondered how the girl would go through life without hands, trotting around on four hooved limbs.  Would she go into rut?  Would she find someone to love who could handle her new form?

Alys smiled at that last thought.  The way she was going, she'd be able to handle that animalistic cock soon enough.  Tentatively, she took another sip of her special. 

And then the impressive herm sat down right next to her.  ""Hi. I saw you from the bar so I thought I'd get you a drink. And yes, before you say anything, I noticed you were admiring my dick. It's hard not to look at hey!" Kaayla laughs, sitting down with the girl. "The name's Kaayla Arnmyre, perhaps you've heard of me?"

"Ah, I'm afraid I haven't, but good evening to you, all the same," Alys replied, not quite able to make eye-contact.  The herm was impressive, exuberant, and this close, she could smell the woman's sex.  Well, the cock at least, a powerful, subtle, masculine, musky odor that whispered sweet promises to her womanhood.

"My name is Alys.  Alys Windemere.  It's a pleasure to meet you.  Sorry if I was staring, but that... that is an impressive member.  Do you find many girls who can actually fit it?  I'm, uh, I'm certain it makes for some very interesting coupling..." 

Acutely aware of how awkward she was, Alys reached for her drink for a little extra confidence.  she drained the last half of the special in front of Kaayla.  She remembered the drink's special qualities just in time to blush and clench her legs against the bar-stool, hoping she wouldn't fall off during what come came next.

"My name is Alys. Alys Windemere. It's a pleasure to meet you. Sorry if I was staring, but that... that is an impressive member. Do you find many girls who can actually fit it? I'm, uh, I'm certain it makes for some very interesting coupling..."

Kaayla could see that Alys was feeling quite awkward, like a fan meeting their celebrity idol, but in fear of upsetting her, she decided to go with it. "It's okay to feel awkward, most people are when they see me and my assets. So, um, I haven't had real sex in over two years. Now I know what you're probably thinking. Long time to go without sex. But I've always relied on self pleasure more than anything, other than a blowjob here or boobjob there. I travel alone, so I don't see many people besides those in towns or other places I visit, as well as bandits that harass me before I kill them. I'm just looking for a place to rest for a few days before I set off again. But back to the point, no, I don't find many pussies big enough to fuck. Though I did manage to have anal sex with a centaur girl once, which I'll never do again...eehw" Kaayla responds.

Alys was speechless and relieved by the herm's response. Acutely aware of how awkward she was, Alys reached for her drink for a little extra confidence. she drained the last half of the special in front of Kaayla. She remembered the drink's special qualities just in time to blush and clench her legs against the bar-stool, hoping she wouldn't fall off during what come came next.

Kaayla gets distracted by the newly transformed animal girl prancing around, realizing that the "magic show" isn't one. But she quickly turns back to look at Alys, who seems to be feeling ill. "Are you okay? You didn't drink the nightshade tonic did ya?".

See my FurAffinity account, where most of my stuff is found: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/thetransformationguru/

@ esunalily:

Henry gives Lily an appologetic look to say, "The unglamorous side show business, right?"
He takes the soiled cloth and drops it in to a bucket.  His arousal however is much harder to hide than Lily's

Nathan continues to lean in speaking quitely so the distracted girls were unlikely to able to follow.
"I've heard 'stories' about odd requests. They almost always end with the person getting something very much like what they wanted.  If you're uncomfortable speaking out loud here or on stage, you could write it down and I'll deliver it to our alchemists.  And bring you back a price quote."

Trying to get Sam's attention, "You could always start with something small, like bigger breasts or more sensitivity."

Alys feels that same heat build again as soon as the the last drop hits her tongue. It happens faster this time and spreads past her sex to her thighs as well.  She feels her already large lips grow, backward, under her taking over her derriere.   The feeling of the stool under her pushing against her enlargening sex makes her bite her lip to not vocalize the senasations.   The feelings get more intense and odd as time passes.  Her lower lips seem to multiply as they grow.  As her multi-layered 'labia-skirts' peek out from below her clothes Alys realizes the outer most lips are attached to the outside of her hips. 

Alys would now have no problem accomadating Kaayla or maybe even someone bigger.

On stage: 

Having rested enough Milly steps forward and taps the mic to get the attention back.
"It's time for another volunteer to recieve a Blessing.  But we're going to do it a little different this time."
"All those who wish to be Blessed close your eyes and put your hands on your head.  My assistant Lily will walk the floor and select our next participatnt." 
Miily holds out hir hand to help Lily descend the short stairs.

Jemma simply wrote down on a piece of paper that she found the sexiest part of her body to be her feet. She had always kind of had a fetish for it in general, but she loved how they looked. She didn't know what the alchemy could do for her, but that's what she wrote down, smiling as she slipped it to Nathan.

Sam turned to Nathan after he spoke in her direction. "I...no, I don't need any enhancements, thanks" she said. She wasn't so sure.

She stopped talking as Milly returned to the stage.

Alys couldn't speak.  She spent what felt like an eon just feeling the changes enlarge her womanhood.  She felt her pussy grow, pushing apart her hips, filling deep into her... she had no idea what had happened to her internal structure, but she knew her womanhood could handle much larger insertions now.

A few heartbeats later, Alys dared to move.  She shifted her thighs and legs to sit more comfortable on her stool, but this time she did gasp in shock and pleasure. 

She jumped to her feet and looked down, shock dwindling before awe and amazement.  From below the hem of her black skirt, she saw something bright pink and gleaming peaking out.  She knew what it was; she felt it rubbing against her skirt when she moved, sending delirious tickles of pleasure coursing through her with even a slight movement. 

She looked up at Kaayla, remembering that she was flirting with the herm.  She blushed, arousal mixed with embarrassment as she tried to reposition herself. 

"Sorry about that... I uh, I don't think there was any nightshade in my drink.  But I think the bartender thinks we'd make a cute couple..."  She bit her lip and rubbed her legs together in an old nervous habit, only now that demure motion caressed the skirts of her labia in the most delightful and arousing fashion.  Alys couldn't remember ever being so horny. 

She wouldn't be able to move without yelping in orgasm with this skirt, and it was already failing to preserve her decency...

"One moment," Alys offered by way of apology as she slipped her thumbs under the waistband of her now too-constricting skirt.  She tugged it down in a hard motion and saw her new anatomy for the first time.  It was shocking, astounding, beautiful, and best of all, it was hers.  Forever.  Her pussy was gigantic now, and visibly glistening with her arousal.  Her feminine nether-lips stretched across over a foot of her groin, pushing apart her thighs.  But most amazingly, her labia had grown and multiplied, no longer merely peaking out from within her vagina, they seemed to have grown out and over, covering her inner thigh and hips in a pink, fleshy, delicate, and incredibly sensitive skirt! 

She admired her new form for a heartbeat.  Absently, she wondered how long it would take to master hew new gait, and what type of clothing she could wear without constantly driving herself to distraction. 

For the moment, she looked up again at Kaayla, smiled, and tenderly sat herself on her stool.  It still felt strange, it rubbed against her sensitive folds sensually, and she feared she was going to make it wet with her anticipations, but she doubted this establishment would mind.

She licked her lips, eying Kaayla's cock with renewed lust... but she exerted control over herself and leaned against the bar.  "You mentioned drinks?  I've... I've only had it once, but I must say, I've become tremendously fond of this bar's special.  Maybe... we could share a round?"  She batted her eyes as the herm as she spoke.

"Look at that" Cera said whispering to Jemma as she saw the girl remove her skirt to show off a skirt made from her labia.

"It's so cute...and hot." Jemma said.

"I actually agree" Sam joined in, looking. "Not saying I want one, but damn."

On opposite ends of the restaurant, two people closed their eyes and put a hand over their head.

One was a young woman at a table with two other girls.  She had dark hair worn in twin pigtails, perky breasts held tight against a sheer blue tank-top that showed off her midriff, and a pair of tight jeans that barely reached her toned thighs.  The other women at her table gasped and giggled; they were similarly dressed and the group seemed ready for a night on the town.  The woman who volunteered had a tattoo on the small of her back, an octopus in black ink where a tramp-stamp would be.

"Oh-my-god, I can't believe you're doing this!" chirped one of her companions, a blonde with hair down to her waist.  Her tone was much more excited than distressed. 

"I bet she'd make you something sexy..." purred the other one, a redhead in a more conservative dress. 

The other was a man in his early thirties, sitting alone at the far end of the bar.  He had short sandy hair and wore a matching buttoned-up collared shirt and trousers that, although clean, were rather wrinkled.  Clearly, he hadn't been taking care of them as well as he should have.  Whereas the girls' table had an air of festivity and celebration to it, there was something melancholy about this man.

Kaayla saw exactly why Alys was acting strangely, but she pretended not to notice the huge pussy to avoid the possibility of offending the girl. "Hmm, now that's a cunt I can fuck!" Kaayla thinks, feeling a rush of pleasure go through her cock, tempting her to grab or lick it, but she stops herself and switches back to reality.

"Cute...couple, hey? Um, yeah, uh special huh. I've only drunk some, ur, water since being here. We can so have a fuck...uh, I mean round" Kaayla nervously stutters. "What's wrong with me? I feel so fucking hot!" she whispers to herself.

Alys gives her an inquisitive look. "Um, Kaayla, you okay?".

"Yeah, I'm...just, ah, peachy" Kaayla lies, even though it's painfully obvious that she's aroused. A throbbing erect penis the size of her's isn't so easy to hide after all.

Alys grabs hold of Kaayla's hand in an attempt to . The warmth, the comfort, the very fact that another girl is touching her after months of exploring is enough to drive Kaayla over-the-top. Her cock twitches, forcing some pre-cum to run out. Without thinking twice, Kaayla pushes one of her fingers into the urethra.

Alys' eyes light up, the smell of the manly fluid triggering more desires to have sex with Kaayla, but she can't just force her to have sex so she rubs her thighs in a suggestive way. This causes Kaayla to completely lose it, causing a build up of semen in her cock.

"I can't take it anymore. I'm so sorry Alys, but how in Freya's name did your pussy get that big that quick? I mean, what's with this place? And why the hell am I so attracted to you. I haven't had sex in years and now I just want to bang you" Kaayla stresses in a spur-of-the-moment, attracting the attention of some other customers. She stands up, releasing some of the pre-cum from both dick & pussy onto the floor and calms down in embarassment.

"Listen Alys, I barely know anything about you but it's clear we're attracted to each other, so we should tell each other about ourselves sometime. But if I don't blow my load soon, I'm going to go insane. We can have sex if you want, but I warn you, it will be very messy. So?"

Alys licked her lips, very much enjoying this show.  Of course, her newly enlarged sex was keeping her almost tortuously aroused, its warmth spreading so far and so deep into her that she could easily loose herself in its passion.  She'd have to check later, but she was fairly certain her pussy had overgrown her anus, stretching from her crotch through her butt-cheeks.

"Now, now, what kind of lady do you think I am?" she teased, withdrawing her hand from Kaayla's and running it along the edge of her new vulva 'skirt'. 

"This bar's special is, well, very special.  I had a normal, dainty little pussy when I walked in here, and now it looks like I'll be going through life with a gigantic cunt and matching skirt." 

She giggles, drunk more on her excitement and new-found confidence than anything alcoholic. 

"Now... it's been a while since I've had a good fucking, and your cock looks amazing, but I'm not the kind of girl to just go throw herself on any random two-foot long rod."  She graced Kaayla with a smoldering smile, "that rod's owner will have to buy me a drink first.  And I'd strongly recommend the special.  We could share one." 

And who knows what that would change? 

"I saw you chatting up that impressively buxom lady... maybe our lovely bartender could mix up something to make me more competitive?  I must tell you, she had wonderful taste, and I could do with a surprise... Or..."

Alys leaned close, the scent of this herm's manhood overwhelming.  She'd jump that rod right now if this wasn't so much fun.  She whispered into Kaayla's ear, "we could go for tit for tat.  Order eachother's drink, and see where that gets us."  She gently kissed the herm's earlobe as punctuation, relishing the heat, the power of the moment.

58 (edited by Phil Ein Blank 2014-07-09 19:50)

@ darkdonny:

Nathan returns from the Kitchen as Lily is walking the floor selecting the next volunteer.
He makes two quick stops at other tables to deliver drinks.
When Nathan reaches the girls table he hands Jemma a slip of paper and refils the Ice water cups all around.
To Jemma, "I hope you find what you want."

The slip is a list of options with prices:
Larger Feet or Hands to Feet - about the cost of a meal (cheapest options)
Bigger Backside With addtional legs - more (+ a little for each additional pair of legs beyond the first, 
                                                                                  - a bunch less if 'upper' parts shrink away too, if definitely want to keep something more than head specify)
Transformation into a centiped like creature with many short legs and copies of orginal feet (Head and fun bits left intact aat opposite ends, please specify approxamate total length you wish to be) - most of her available cash

59 (edited by TheTransformationGuru 2014-07-09 13:20)

Kaayla is shellshocked. She's never been flirted with like this before in her life, not to mention by a girl who seems to be more then just attracted to her manpole, but her as a whole. She feels feverish, like a bitch in heat. The anticipation is making her sweat. She admits it to herself, this is indeed very fun, even while her cock is almost in pain from the arousal. She must think fast - if this opportunity goes to waste, she'd kill herself for it.

"Wow, you sure do know how to excite a girl" Kaayla blushes, tugging on her shirt from the sweat. Alys winks suggestively, licking her lips in hot anticipation.

"But to be honest, I don't think I want to change my body permanently. It just won't feel right. Having a penis because of my parents is one thing, but being changed by some mystery drink is completely different" Kaayla worries.

Alys doesn't say a word and instead hands a glass to Kaayla, a single drop of the special drink remaining. Kaayla grabs the glass and lets it contents drip into her mouth, knowing that a single drop of pussy enlargening liquid shouldn't do too much.

She doesn't realize it at first, but after moving her hand down to her pussy, Kaayla notices that it has grown just a little, the clit just touching the base of her penis. She just as quickly changes her mind about Alys' suggestion.

"You know what? Screw it babe, I'm down for a bit of difference. Tell you what, I'll go up to the special's bar and get ya something you'll enjoy and when I get back, you'll go up and order my special treat. Then we'll go somewhere a little more, private, and see what happens. I'll pay but you owe me something a little more, exciting, in return" Kaayla flirts. As she gets up, she intentionally allows her stiff dick to touch Alys on the lips, teasing her for what's to come. Alys responds with a seductive hand gesture.

"Well, if it isn't the busty traveller with the dick. How's Big Johnny doing?" the bartender greets. "What can I get for you?"

"Um, "Big Johnny" is fine. Hard, but fine. Can I get something special for my friend over there. Something random but nothing too extreme" Kaayla requests. "How much will it cost?"

"For you, nothing" the bartender says.

"Really?" Kaayla asks, somewhat surprised.

"Yeah, I've been watching you two. It seems you have a connection, most people who come here usually come for the dinner and show or to get drunk, but you and Alys seem to have hit it off well. Who knows, maybe you won't want to leave in a few days. Here's your special" the bartender admits.

"Thanks, here's your tip" Kaayla says, the bartender nodding with appreciation as she walks back to Alys. As Kaayla sits down, Alys stands up, a light breeze blowing against her oversized vagina, giving her a shudder of arousal. "Hey Alys, don't be harsh and get me something that'll completely change me. Just something like you had, please?" Kaayla asks, concerned that Alys might trick her.

Kaayla watches the show before looking at the huge breasted lady, who is now under a table sucking the cock of a draconic male, and then watches the show again before focusing on Alys, who is already walking back. "Okay babe, where we going?"

Up to this point, Lily didn't have to worry about moving too much, but after being asked to pick the next subjects her legs started to buckle a tiny bit, even as Milly helped her down the stares. The whole experiance was really getting the poor girl so hot and bothered, she was going to be the one to pick out the next person who's life would be changed forever. She glanced around to see who was putting their hands on their head.....she saw two.....then she got an idea. THe thought made a thick blast of arousal shoot through her loins and made her shiver a bit. She went to the back and gave the man a nervous but bright smile and took him with her, but instead of going back to the stage she went over to the woman who was also showing she wanted to be changed. She took the two people up to the stage and presented them to Mily. When she took her place back on stage a sensation of giddyness filled up her entire being, she felt like she was going to pop from the excitement of seeing the transformations.