Re: Milly's Bar and Grille

Alys knew exactly what she wanted from the bar.  She moved to the five-breasted bartender, taking her first steps with her new giant pussy.  At first she waddled, unsure of how to handle her much larger hips, but after a few paces she found the best way to move was an almost-exaggerated hip sway.  The rolling motion felt wonderful on her labial skirt, and the gait itself was much more sexual than anything she'd ever attempted before.  She was beaming when she reached Katrine.

A few hurried, hushed words and coins exchanged later and she came swaying back to Kaayla, another special drink in her hand.

Gingerly she sat herself down on the bar stool again, yelping just a bit at the unfamiliar but extraordinarily pleasurable sensations that came from her pussified behind.

She placed Kaayla's drink on the bar and took hers in hand.  "Well, I understand there's a motel of sorts right next door.  That may be the best place for us to... get to know each other."  She took a gentle sip of her drink as she fluttered her eyes at Kaayla. 

"Oh!  The next show's starting," she whispered to the herm, letting a hand fall on hir thigh for a moment as she turned her attention to the stage.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

The girl all but bounced onto the stage, peeling off her tank-top in the process.  She twirled around between the Avatar and the crowd, not sure which excited her most right now.

With a visible effort she forced a calmness onto herself.  Last time, Milly had asked for the volunteer's name and their desired gift, so she might as well start saying the same while the other slow-poke caught up.

"My name is Ariel!  I'm a student at the local university, econ-major, and I came here with my friends.  We're celebrating midterms, you see!  Oh, anyway, my father was a fisherman, and I spent most of my childhood with him on the boat.  I always amazed when we caught an octopus, just the way they could move around, sneak their way out of snares, scramble across the boat, heck, we usually only noticed them just as they were escaping overboard!  I loved watching them, and I guess I never really got them out of my head."

She giggled, her black pig-tails bouncing as she began stripping off her shorts.  Whatever happened here, she doubted they'd fit when the Avatar was done.  "The way I could swing across the rigging, a lot of the crew started calling me Mengsk's little Octopus, and I just fell in love with the idea!  The tentacles, the mobility, their fluidity, the way they can change color and be any shape when they need too... I'd love it if you could make me something like that!  I, uh, I do have classes, so if you don't mind, could I stay on land?  And, oh jeeze, I hope I can write and give speeches after this, but right now I'm really having trouble caring about that.  I'm just so excited!" 

She was almost naked and bouncing with energy by the time the man opened his mouth.

"Well, um, my name is Tobias.  I'm new to the city, and, well, I've been meaning to start over."  Things hadn't been going terribly well for Toby.  He didn't want to share the details to an entire crowd, but his life had been a mess for years.  He was an accountant, and while it left him with a healthy income, the work was boring and unfulfilling.  Since college, he'd only had once relationship last longer than six months, and she ended up transformed into a shemale's penis during a bachlorette party for one of her friends.  He'd spent some time with the shemale afterward, but they just didn't have any chemistry.  Still, there were some things he'd have to say aloud...

"I've been saving money, for years, for a transgender treatment.  I want to be a woman, or at least feminine.  I've always felt kind of uncomfortable, like this," he gestured at himself, six-foot two, broad of shoulders, a little stubble on his chin and cheeks. 

"I'm hoping you can help," he turned to Mindy, blushing furiously as he tried to summon the courage to go through with this, "I've been dragging my feet about this, questioning this alchemist and that solution until I talked myself out of the whole thing.  Now I'm new in a city, far away from my old jobs and acquaintances and family, and I want to start over.  Can you make me something... feminine, exotic, or... different than what I am?" 

It was a lot of leeway to give an Avatar.  He knew he might end up something very unexpected, but, somehow, even that thought was exciting...

On Stage:

Milly was a little worried when Lily selected two people.  Doing two unrelated transformations in rapid succession tended to be much more draining.  But these were the types of people shi really did this for.  One excited for the change, knowing what they want, but not too specific.  And the other, trapped in a life they'd rather not have, but lacking the ablity to escape.

Looking back and forth between them, Milly gets an idea.  Tobias did give hir a lot of leeway, so maybe the changes need not be unrelated.  Perferring to not a merging with out express request or at least permission Milly gets an idea shi hopes will statisfy both of them.

Milly, "I want you to stand close to one another Ariel slightly in front.  But be careful not to touch each other.  Tobias that may be harder on you as Ariel will go first."
Once the volunteers are in position, Milly closes hir eyes and the glow starts again.  This time Milly mutters a few words of power and glow gets brighter before moving to Ariel.

Ariel's skin begins to darken, taking on a deep purple hue everywhere but her face and a wide strip down the front of her torso which remain pale.  She then sinks to the stage as her legs and everthing from her belly buttondown turns into a ball of flesh.  As her torso settles in atop the ball Ariels arms slide down her body and join the amorphous ball.  Ariels eyes go wide as her hair changes texture, becoming flesh like the rest of her.  Her pigtails twitch as they become living mobile tentacles.  The amorphous ball that starts mid abdomen begins th collapse in on itself.  In a few moments it resolves into eight moving tentacles currently wrapped around each other.

As soon as the glow begins to fade from Ariel it moves to Tobias.  His changes start much more subtle.  He seems to shed years and slowly feminize, until he resembles a girl not much older than Ariel.  Then his legs begin to merge and his whole body seems to lose definition, structure.  Tobias' head deflates into his shoulders leaving his eyes on his collar.  Not long after Tobias' remaining body collapses into a heap.

When the glow fades Milly starggers briefly, but quickly recovers. 
Milly, " Lily be a dear and lift Tobias up so the good people can see what he looks like now."
What Lily lifts from the stage is a beautiful feminine dress made of flesh but with arms and hands instead of sleeves.

Milly, "Isn't he lovely folks?  With some parctice Tobias will be able alter his color and his new form some so no worries about him ever going out of style.  Unfortunately he can only communicate with the person wearing him now.  Ariel, would you like try him on and tell us what he says?  Maybe you could even bring him home with you.  I sure if you promise to take good care of him and wear him at least once week, he'll let you do that."

Ariel writhed on eight boneless limbs, feeling each sinuous muscle interact with dozens more.  She did a twirl on her eight sucked legs, the two tentacles of her 'hair' curling around and stroking her face. 

"This is amazing!" she cheered, just as Milly put on Tobias.

Immediately, the gown that had been a person constricted about her humanoid torso.  She'd never forget that Tobias was still a living thing, strange and beautiful though he (or would it be she now?) is.  She smiled as one of the gown's arms gently squeezed her tits, the pussy at the center of her eight legs squirting under the unexpected jolt of pleasure.

Tobias hadn't expected anything like this from the Avatar.  He'd become a she, certainly enough, but the transition into a living garment had been a complete surprise... but, the more she thought about it, the more she found it appealing.  Her problems had all stemmed from her unwillingness or inability to make decisions, and like this, that problem was taken care of.  She was beautiful, feminine, and completely new... in fact, in a few years, no one here would likely remember the name Tobias.

She'd only been a normal female for a few seconds, but somehow she knew being worn felt like being penetrated.  The octopus-girl, Ariel, filled her, her heat and texture rubbing her insides deliriously, accompanied by the most wondrous feeling of being full...

Tobias could still move her arms, now dainty and feminine, and explored her new... friend?  Host?  Owner?  Maybe all of the above.  And then she found the connection... she could feel Ariel's excitement, feel her cum, and when she heard Milly explain her new state she thought 'once a week sounds good to me'.  Even her imagined voice sounded gleefully feminine. 

Ariel beamed at the audience and smiled at Milly.  "He says that sounds good to him."  On their own accord, the arms of her raise themselves into an enthusiastic 'ok' gesture, prompting chuckles from the crowd. 

"Thank you so much!  You're the best!" Ariel told Milly as she began to glide away, her eight suckered tentacles making quick work of the stage steps or the distance to her table, lips curved in an almost predatory grin.  She planned on  conscripting her friends into helping her explore this amazing new body, and Tobias agreed that this was going to be a very fun night.

@ esunalily:

After the Octopus girl leaves the stage with her new favorite 'outfit' Milly approaches Lily.
'You sneaky little Minx, I didn't know what to do when you brought two of them at once."
In one swift motion Milly takes Lily's cheeks in hir hands and kisses her full on the mouth.  It lasts too long to just be friendly no matter where you're from.
"You inspired me.  I feel at least 50 years younger.  Thank you, I owe you a big favor."

Milly comes back to the mic.
"For this next time I'm going limit the pool of potential volunteers and ask them to do something not everbody will be comfortable with."
"But first, Anybody who is close me knows I'm a sucker for romance.  The love, the sharing, the trust, its all so wonderful.  Two people, two lives joining as one, what better way to loose yourself."

Milly takes a deep breath, "In that spirit I would like our next volunteers to be a couple in love.  Young seeking and thrill or old and looking to rekindle an old spark, it doesn't matter.  I just want you to love and trust one another implicitly.  That part is important as you will be choosing your partner's Blessing.   When you come to the stage you will be given a pad on which to write what your other half shall become.  Without asking each other.  You will then come forward introduce yourselves and reveal the chosen Blessings simultaneously."

Henry appears at the edge of the stage with two clipboards and fine tip markers for Lily to take.

Alys decides she's had enough of the show and nudges Kaayla, who is zombie-like from seeing the two transformations that just happened, but it doesn't get her attention.

Alys then whispers into the herm's ear. This gets her attention all right, the mere mention of going to the hotel is enough to excite her to the point of sending a quiver of arousal through her erect penis. Because she knows of what's to come.

The young couple grab their things and special drinks before leaving the bar, promising to return later. Milly, the bar's owner, quickly waves them farewell. The walk to the motel is a very brief, but also fairly awkward one. People in the street pay close attention to the young girls, staring at their large endowments. Some people even bump into things whilst looking. Kaayla even notices a man get violently slapped by a woman, quite possibly his wife or girlfriend, for staring. Finally, the girls get there after enduring the shocking looks for a moment.

The motel itself isn't too shabby, but it could certainly do with a makeover. And a recolour, because bloody hell is this place purple. Every single building. When the two girls walk inside the lobby, they're both relieved that inside has more than one colour. "Why don't you take a seat, I'll ask for a room" Kaayla suggests to Alys, who complies.

Kaayla walks to the front desk, and is greeted by a dwarfish elephant woman with an exceptionally long trunk that seems longer than her body. "Um hi, good day to you. I was wondering if you have any rooms available?" Kaayla politely asks.

"Hm, judging from your hardened rod and your friend's apparent inability to sit still, I'm guessin' youse just came from the bar next door?" the receptionist rhetorically asks. "I've got a room for ya, number 69. Sixth floor, fifth door on the right. Spacious, two bedrooms, two bath, kitchen, lounge, entrance hall, small balcony. Pay now or tomorrow, I don't care when, just make sure you do. By the way, only the elevator is currently available".

Kaayla admittedly hates elevators, recalling an incident from three years ago when she was stuck in one after visiting an old friend at a highrise apartment. Let's just say she got bored and dealt with it in an unexpected way. But seeing no alternatives, she accepts the room, wanting to spent time with Alys rather than wasting time.

After a few minutes, and a rather passionate kissing session in the elevator, both girls reach the room. Not flashy but not decrepit either, a basic room. The girls don't care, they have only one plan for the room.

"You know Alys, you changed before knowing me and this could have gone anywhere. Heck, we could have ended up in a catfight if we didn't hit it off and you'd be stuck with a giant pussy forever with nothing gained from it. So how 'bout I drink my special first, a favour to you?" Kaayla flirtatiously suggests. Alys smiles and almost hugs Kaayla.

"This is it Kaayla, no turning back now" Kaayla says to herself. Without another thought, she swallows the cold drink.

See my FurAffinity account, where most of my stuff is found: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/thetransformationguru/

As Lily held up the former man to help the newly formed octopus girl into him (or her now rather), she got a bit of a look of dread on her face. As she looked down at the living dress, she realized that she didn't want to end up like him. Sure the man said he was happy after he was on the octo girl, Lily was sure he was, but she knew that that kind of transformation wasn't right for her. What if she did let Milly change her....would she end up some kind of immoble and helpless thing like the former man? The idea of becoming a creature of sexuality, something exodic and wildly sexual....maybe leaving her face unchanged to show she was once human....that is what she wanted....not what she saw before her.....but what if she went through with it...and Milly changed her into a living dildo on a whim? After all, all the man said was he wanted to be something feminine. She might have piped up before, gaining the courage to voice her desires, but this put her back at square one.

Lily was not expecting what came next though....Milly was kissing her. Her eyes went wide at the affection and leaned in instinctually. Dispite having desires for sexual transformations, she has not kissed many people before, let alone women. It was over just as quickly as it came. After Milly gave her those kind words, Lily found herself wanting to lean in again to keep that affection going....but Milly was already back at center stage and the show had to continue. So man conflicting emotions, this evening was like a rollercoaster of emotions for the poor girl....and something told her it wouldn't end now....

67 (edited by darkdonny 2014-07-10 19:29)

Jemma smiled and took the pen left at the table and circled the first option, specifically the Larger part rather than the hands to feet option, and then waited for Nathan to return.

Cara had given up the fight with her new breasts and removed her top and bra, a sight not uncommon in a bar such as this, and was now letting her new mouth-nipples suckle on her fingers, which was a unique brand of pleasure she had not expected.

Sam, on the other hand, was growing warmer, both from the heat of the room and the heat of passion. She felt a growing urge to jump onto the stage and shout "pick me, pick me" but she didn't want to be changed, did she? She had a life, a boyfriend, a career, things she couldn't so easily throw away for momentary pleasure, could she?

Alys laughed as she entered the room with Kaayla.  She hadn't done anything like this in years, and she hadn't felt this young, excited, or horny in... well, ever!

"One of the first things you said to me," Alys purred, stripping off her top for her alchemically endowed DD breasts to bob freely, "was that you hadn't had actual sex in two years.  I figure twats like mine are hard to come-by, so think of this as a little gift, for the road."  Nude, she lay upon the bed, belly-down, her head resting on folded arms as she watched the special elixir go to work.

The drink fizzled and tickled as it went down, but that amazing, tingling sensation didn't leave Kaayla's tongue.  In fact, once the last drop was well and gone, Kaayla realized the sensation was intensifying.  She opened her mouth to speak, but was instead shocked by strange, heightened sensations coming from her tongue.  Before her eyes, the organ grew.  Six inches, eight, twelve... and all the while it was flooding her mind with strange and powerful new sensations.

"I had to pay extra for this mixture," Alys giggled, climbing up from the bed.  "I asked Katherine to make it as big as she could, while still letting it fit inside your mouth.  I'm given to understand there's some magic that will help with compression.  It might take a while, but she seemed sure you'd be able to speak normally again after a little while."

A part of Alys doubted that last bit, but right now she couldn't care.  Kaayla's tongue had finally stopped growing somewhere around two feet from her surprised lips, the wet organ writhing and curling sinuously. 

"But the best part," Alys cooed, breathless with excitement as she stepped closer to the wandering herm, "she mixed this with another potion, so your new sexy tongue should be mildly erogenous too.  Let's test that out..."

Alys gently held the tip of Kaayla's tongue between her thumb and index finger.  That alone felt good, almost like someone stroking Kaayla's nipple, although the sensation was coming from a new and somewhat confusing source.  But then Alys guided that tip into her mouth and began stroking it with her own tongue in a bizarre parody of a deep kiss.  Her lips and tongue on Kaayla's new addition felt amazing.  She might have cum then and there if Alys hadn't broken off the contact almost criminally soon.

"I figure this should help when you're by yourself.  Now you'll never need to wait for someone to suck you off!" 

Still giddy with excitement and aroused by the sexual change she'd brought about, Alys picked up her drink.  With a flirtatious smile she brought the elixir to her lips and drank, draining it all in one quick draught.

69 (edited by Phil Ein Blank 2014-07-12 04:32)

@ darkdonny

While waiting on his other tables Nathan spies Jemma looking for him.  At his earliest convenience he swings by and picks up the paper from Jemma.   Barely pausing to gape at Cara exposing her changed Breasts, before going back into the kitchen.

A few minutes and several sightings later, Nathan returns with Jemma's potion.
"Sorry, as much as I would like to spend all my time with you lovely ladies I would get fired if I did.  I hope you don't mind that I saved you for last, so i could give you my undivdied attention.   Any services I can render for you at this time?"

Nathans gaze often wanders to Cara's exposed chest.  Thoughts of, what would getting a BJ from a literal tit would feel like and can she swallow with those, nagging at him.

Lily looked out upon the adience trying to find the couple Milly requested for her next transformation. She saw a few couples put their hands on their heads, even a few same sex couples, even a group of three people caught Lily's, eye. She was tempted to pick them, but Milly made it clear she only wanted two. Then her eyes fell upon a couple that took her breath away.

A woman, which looked to be the embodiment of femininnity, with huge perky breasts that were larger than her head, a thin waspish waist wide child bearing hips with a bottom to match, toned shapely legs that went on forever, lily white skin and long shimmering red hair that flowed down to the small of her back. The man was equally as impressive. A strong yet beautiful face with a strong jawline, short blonde hair styled perfectly and his body, perfectly sculpted with powerful slabs of muscle. When Lily picked them, they both stood up, and both were at least a head taller than Lily was (in the man's case he was much taller than that even.)

Lily brought the two on stage and Milly asked them their names and what they wanted. The woman spoke first. "My name is Anna."

""And I am Lucien." the man said after. "We are a married couple."

"-and we are also, for lack of a better term, porn stars." Anna finished for her husband.

"Not the way I would have told them,  dearest, but yes, we are both sex workers." Lucien continued. "You see, we do love each other very much..."

Anna continued where her husband trailed off. "But we have seen what the job can do to a married couple. We have seen jellouscy destroy so many relationships."

"We....don't want that to happen to us." Lucien said in a low tone.

"We have actually thought about doing this a while" Anna smirked "And well...it must be destiny that we were picked."

"We want to be fused together." the two said at the same time.

"B-but not in the traditional sense of conjoinment." Lucien piped up.

"Yeah," Anna chimed  "we don't just want to share a body. We want to become one person, mind, heart, and soul. With each other's best physical and mental trates."

The two were silent for a moment longer before Lucien finally finished. "C-can you help us with this?"

71 (edited by Phil Ein Blank 2014-07-13 04:07)

On stage:

As Milly listens to the couple tell of their desire, shi thinks, 'Lily has done it again. Picked people slightly outside what was asked for.'
'And somehow managed to find something even better.    The girl has a gift, I'll have to offer her a permament position, or at least get her to come back as a paid consultant.'

"Absolutely, I can help the two of with that.  The body is relatively easy to do.  The mind and spirit are much harder to do with causing... damage.  But if both your desires are as true as you say, I can give the process a jump start.  Then it will only be a matter of time before you two become the person you desire to be.  If you are still willing after this warning remove your clothes and embrace."

The couple is slightly disapointed it won't happen quite as they hoped, and were worried by the mention of damage.  But are confident their love is strong and true.  The couple quickly does as Milly asked, their arousal on display for all to see.

Milly does the same as last time using different words of power.  When the glow engulfs the couple it does both at the same time.
Their bodies slowly melt into each other.  The couple quitely whispering sweet nothing to each other right up until their faces melt together.
The change happens quite quickly and on the stage is possibly the most beautiful/handsome Hermaphrodite many have ever seen.
As tall as Lucien with, pale skin, long graceful legs, wide powerful hips and bottom.  Both sexes intact and unchanged.  The waist, while not as thin as Anna's is still very envyable.  Anna's breast's sit atop a fit well muscled but not overly masculine physic.   The face, while androgynous, is undeniably attractive and framed by shoulder length blond hair with bright red highlights.
The glow continues for nearly a full minute after the physical transformation is complete.

When the glow fades this time Milly seems energised while the new Herm slumps slightly.
"Ma'am, Sir.  Tell us, its it all you hoped for?  What is your name now?"

72 (edited by darkdonny 2014-07-12 06:36)

"Thank you for all your kind work tonight, Nathan." Cara said. "Sorry if I am distracting you from your work. These just couldn't be ignored anymore" she said with a grin. "I wasn't sure I'd like this surprise, but I love them. They are so friendly" she added, with a knowing wink.

Jemma took the potion and poured it's contents into the remains of her cocktail, which was about a third full. She stirred it together and then began to gulp it down, quenching a thirst that wasn't just about hydration.

Sam just watched the events unfold on stage. A person merged, what a fascinating transformation to choose.

Kaayla had absolutely no idea what to think about her new tongue. One part of her worried that she'd never be able to speak, eat, drink or breathe normally ever again. But the rest of her was considering all the sexual possibilities her new tongue could bring and the pleasure she will experience. Nevertheless, despite her worries, as soon as Alys stops kissing her, Kaayla gives in to her sexual desires.

"I could get used to this" she ponders. Hastily removing her top and quite literally ripping her skirt in half, Kaayla grabs hold of her throbbing, wet cock with both hands and starts stroking it. Her tongue, as if acting on it's own, wraps itself around her penis before diving it's tip into her pussy. This is a whole new level of pleasure for Kaayla. Better then sucking her own dick. Better then giving and receiving at the same time in a threesome. Heck, even better then the time she had an orgasm for twenty hours straight because of an alchemical mishap. In her eyes, the new addition feels like a second penis.

Unlike what Alys ordered, Kaayla got a completely random concoction, so who knows what'll happen to her. Alys, laying on the bed face up, could feel the effects of the drink beginning to change her body.

Alys feels a quiver of arousal throughout her body as she notices Kaayla masturbating whilst staring at her, arousing her enough to rub her massive vagina in kind. Alys watches as her breasts appear to grow larger, much larger. F cup, G cup, J, K... triggering the most delightful of sensations, all the while continuing to rub herself blissfully.

Finally, Alys' breasts stop growing at a tremendous M cup. Far larger then any pair of tits she's ever seen, even larger then the impossibly-chested whore at the bar. As both girls near orgasm, they stop themselves when it appears that Alys' transformation is not yet over.

Alys' ears begin to take on an unusual shape, moving up her head and becoming pointed. A tail suddenly grows from just above her buttocks. Her fingernails become sharp claws and teeth become fangs. Her irises change to become catlike in appearance. Finally, dark grey fur grows over her ears and newly formed tail.

At this revelation, Kaayla suddenly ejaculates from both her dick and pussy, creating a tremendous mess of semen throughout the room. Much of it lands on the walls, floor and ceiling, but some gets on the furniture, Alys and herself. Wave after wave of orgasms later, Kaayla nearly faints until looking at Alys.

The herm stares at the catgirl. She has no idea what Alys thinks of her new changes, she just prays it isn't bad...

See my FurAffinity account, where most of my stuff is found: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/thetransformationguru/

The new being had slumped to its knees as it panted for a few moments. Not only was the herm over whelmed by its new hightened arrousal, it also seemed to have some trouble keeping its wits about it. The herm shook its head for a momen before standing up. "We...I...mean...I....oh my..." it said in a much deeper but not quite masculin tone. It had a very smokey yet sultry tinge to it. "It worked." the herm said sounding excited. "We...we are one! Well...mostly. We still can sort of talk with each other still....but....We think we can get used to it." When Milly asked the herm its new name, it was silent for a moment.

"Lucy will do very nicely. And...we also think I should refer to myself as a she." The stunning herm went to Milly for a moment and gave her a huge powerful hug. "Thank you, we both thank you. You gave us something that means so much to us. THere is a bright future for me because of you." the herm planted two quick kisses on each of Milly's cheeks and went off stage.

As Lily watched this, a tear game to her eyes. Those two knew  exactly what they wanted.....there was no doubt in their minds, there was no second thought, and they did it for each other. Why couldn't she be like that? Why does she have to care so much about what other people think about her? And of course as Mily watched this she was extremely turned on by the display.

75 (edited by Phil Ein Blank 2014-07-13 04:00)

@ esunalily:

Milly approahes Lily once again. 
"That last change seems to have affected you more than the others.  Why don't you take a short break.  I'll use a method I've used before that is useful for getting people that normally won't volunteer up on stage."
Milly leans in and gives Lily an affectionate peck in the cheek.
"You really are something very special.  Your friends don't know what they're missing leaving you behind.  If you want you can not only pick the volunteer but use whatever method to choose you that you wish.  Give it some thought while I take care of this round."

Milly stands center stage, "For this next round we're going to do something a little different.  Those who were here last time I was up here will remember the Raffle.   Everyone look at the bottom of your plates.  There is a number there in gold paint.  If I pull your number out of my hat, stand up and declare whether you would like to come on stage and recieve a Blessing or a free desert."
Milly tips hir head forward so the hat drops,  Shi catches it perfectly at waist height
barely moving.  Shakes hir arm to the side before reaching in dramatically until almost hir entire arm goes into the hat, much deeper than it should be able to.  And slowly, like struggling with something large and heavy, pulls out a tiny slip of paper.
Looking at it Milly calls out, "17. Number 17"

The long necked woman whose earlier transformation drew many stares stands up, "I'm number 17.  and I'll ... umm..."  She pauses clearly tempted to take the stage and thinking it through, "I'll take the free desert."

Milly then reaches into the hat for another number.

Nathan, "You're welcome.  It has been my pleasure, I hope I helped make this night memorable."  To Cara, "They are two of the lovelyest breasts I've ever seen.  But I think that friendliness comes from you."

Nathan turns to leave but then reconsiders, "My shift actually ended an hour ago.  I volunteered to stay and help because we were so busy.  Its been this way all week.  But with Maria's tour ending she bound to to stop by her home town.  Did you know she got her start right her?  She was transformed on that stage just over ten years ago.  And now she performs in sold out venues all over the Empire."

Jemma feels a wonderful warm tingling engulf her feet as they start to out grow her shoes.

Alys barely registered what her special drink tasted like.  As it swam down her throat her attention was lost on yearning excitement, and a few seconds later on her ballooning tits. 

She grabbed her expanding breasts, moaning in unearthly delight as the sensations of heat, excitement, and pleasure echoed through her body, reverberating across the skirt of her vulva.  She rubbed her nipples and pressed deep against the giving, pillowing flesh in amazement as her boobs grew, past their already enhanced DDs to the size of cantaloupes, the size of her head, the size of watermelons, and even the size of pumpkins!  Aroused like this, her nipples seemed almost as large as her thumbs!  And her breasts, her nipples, her twat, everything begged for attention.

A small, idle part of her mind noted that none of her clothes would fit after tonight, and wondered if her new, massive tits would make moving around difficult in the future.  Alys dismissed those thoughts; there'd be time for things like that later.  Now, tonight, this was the moment for revelry. 

She was so absorbed in her new tits that she barely noticed the other changes.  Her ears twitched about, and she found she could hear her own ecstatic moans much more clearly.  A swaying from just above her but informed her that she likely had some kind of tail now (good thing none of her pants would fit her anymore anyway).  She howled in delight, squeezing her tits and loving the sensation until she nearly teetered off-balance.

Over-correcting, she fell back onto the bed, rubbing her thighs and the soaking wet skirt of her vagina, flush and lubed and needy.  With what felt like a super-human effort of will she called out to Kaayla, putting her emotions and feelings into words; "Take me!  Fuck me!"

She spread her legs open for the herm and locked her smoldering, lustful eyes on Kaayla's.

"That is fascinating." Cara said. "You must know a lot about the people who perform here, especially ones like Maria."

Jemma felt the tingles and smiled, but then they felt more intense. She felt pressure because of her shoes, and she looked down at the last bits of her drink, which was now fizzing. Had mixing the potion with her drink been a bad move, she wondered. She didn't understand how these alchemists did their work, and now she was wondering if she'd regret it

Having just been emptied moments before, Kaayla's penis instantly erects again at the sound of Alys' lustful voice beckoning for her attention. Her hard shaft seems larger then usual, poking her in the lips and granting herself a taste of her own sex. Perhaps maybe there was an effect that Alys neglected to mention about her drink? But Kaayla couldn't care if there was, at least for the moment. There was a gorgeous catgirl laying on the bed with her legs spread, inviting Kaayla to come inside, and she isn't going to let this chance go to waste.

"Le... let's do this!" Kaayla shouts, realizing that she's still able to talk despite the new tongue.

It takes a split-second for Kaayla to jump on top of Alys and start pounding her with the might of a thousand rhinos. The two girls relish the sex, bathing in the heat of their own lust for each other. Alys moans in pleasure, clearly enjoying the sex, rubbing her breasts and tugging on her clit while Kaayla thrusts up and down with her massive prick.

Kaayla leans in to kiss Alys, but as if on it's own, her tongue chooses to slide down and surreally penetrate Alys' enlarged left nipple, almost like a fucked up hentai movie. This alone starts the build-up to complete satisfaction, forcing Alys into a series of intense orgasms. She isn't alone either, Kaayla also feels the same, her rather sensitive tongue feeling just as sensuous as her cock, tasting Alys' breast milk as it dribbles from her tit.

And then, with one last pound, the two lesbians almost lose their minds to one overwhelmingly powerful orgasm so loud, it'd be a surprise if the other hotel residents don't gossip. But the girls aren't yet done, Kaayla especially. Alys wants more and Kaayla's dick seems to be refilling already. In the brief rest from sex, Kaayla thinks about the possibility of Alys not mentioning a potential side effect to the drink.

But still, just a second later and the two are back at it...

@ darkdonny:

Nathan smiles a little embarrassed, "Not really, I've only worked here about... a year now.  Wow has really been that long already?  I'm just a big Maria fan.  How that angelic voice comes from her odd little body.  She's just so awesome.  I saw her in person up close a while after i started here It was just before the tour was anounced, I think.   Oh, have you heard of Morden?  He's not a regular or anything but I heard he performed here once in exchange for Millie catering one his shows."

With pressure getting more intense Jemma thinks it would be a good idea to remove her shoes.  But as she reaches down to remove them they burst apart.  Her feet are defintely bigger but they look disfigured and so does her lower leg.  And it gets worse as she watches, all the way up to her knees.  The sensations have Jemma biting her lip to stop from vocalizing.

Then with a ripping sound her friends can hear her feet and lower legs split in two.  Jemma's legs now split at the knee going to a total of four feet.  And then she notices something odd she hadn't before.  Each of her four feet has a high heel like shoes she was wearing.  Fused the foot, I guess she'll have to get used walking in heels from now on.  If she can learn to walk with those odd legs that is.

Lily waits in the backstage area as she was told, still reflecting everything that had happened. She was so confused and scared...and...and...excited. She was going to get the chance to change another person's life forever. If the male stagehand was not back there watching her, she surely couldn't have stopped herself from touching herself. The urge to just tell Milly to transform her was begining to grow stronger......she didn't really care about what others throught of her if she did change....but she knew things could have gone very wrong. She didn't want to end up as some kind of living object, or immoble thing that didn't even look even a little human afterwards, or some kind of mindless sex beast.....she still wanted to be her....she still wanted to look like her, but at the same time she wanted to be wildly sexual, something extremely exodic. She knew the risks that transformation could bring.....and she was terrified to take that plunge. But seeing others change...and the opertunity to change another was tempting her more. At the thought of her next act made her pussy wet at the thought, her juices running down her thighs....

This night was the most exciting night she has ever had....and it was far from being over.

@ esunalily:

While Henry rushes around backstage assisting Milly, he notices Lily's discomfort.  Appearently misunderstanding the cause, "If need it the staff bathroom is just across the hall.  It's not as nice as the public one but it's more private.  This sometimes takes a while."   Or did he?

Milly continues to slowly call more numbers.  "8. Number  8"
Milly's jovial and professional manner cracks just a little as the answering silence continues.  "Number 8. Who holds number 8?"

The silence continue's for a few more moments.  Then one of the two woman at a table in the back nudges the man between them.
"Hey, have you checked? I think it might be your number."
The man, who has kept his celebrations just quiet enough to to not be rude most of the evening, checks under his plate.
"It appears you are correct, honey bear."  He turns to the stage without standing and shouts, "No thanks!  I already got everything I need to please both these beauties."  He waves a potion bottle inscribed TT.

Finally having gotten an answer Milly goes to pull the next number.

In a far and lonely corner of the bar sits a rather strange looking young girl named Angel, who is watching Milly's show without taking her eyes away for a moment. She looks as if sunlight has never reached her skin, being almost as pale as clouds. Her punkish half-hawk hairdo is a shiny dark red with bright navy blue streaks. Dark eyeliner masks her eyes, studded piercings on her nose & tongue, piercings through her lips, eyebrows & ears, black lipstick and teardrop face tattoos give her an aura of darkness. Her dark blue eyes compliment this aspect. Wearing a spike choker, open black denim vest with torn sleeves that bares her tattooed arms & entire tattoo covered torso without fully revealing her pierced C cup breasts, tight & ripped denim jeans and spiked boots.

Angel is certainly a fine example of alternative beauty. But her past is a dark one that she prefers to keep to herself.

She sits in the lonely corner sipping from a glass of what looks like wine, but could very well be blood, judging by her looks. When she isn't watching the transformations, she's writing down notes based on said transformations.

Angel has always secretly wished to be transformed. Nothing too extreme, but nothing too subtle either. She's been a fan of the anthropomorphic shark-like race that make their home in deep oceans for as long as she can remember. The males; strong, hardy, handsome, charismatic and intelligent. The females; curvaceous, perfectly toned, graceful, seductive, agile and swift. There's something about the women of this mostly undocumented race that makes her dream to be one. Plus, there's that bonus they have of being able to breathe underwater. On the other hand, she has also wondered what it's like to have a penis, but not one as large as that belonging to a herm who left earlier nor one located in the conventional body area.

But Angel doubts she'll ever be able to experience her dreams. Taking another sip from her glass, she watches as the show continues.

The world was Alys' cunt.  She'd never felt anything like this before.  The thrusts of her lover's impossible large cock filling her, the rubbing of her vulva-skirt, the wet caress of Kaayla's long tongue, even the heat of the herm's body on hers, they all added a wondrous layer of pleasure and sensation to the euphoria overtaking her.

She grabbed Kaayla's back, her new claws scraping the herm's skin as she angled her partner, thrusting her hips in rhtym with Kaayla's.  Her gigantic pussy was soaking wet, staining the mattress with her feminine excitement.  Her new collasal breasts were lactating, spraying their delight onto Kaayla's tongue and body.  Her entire body gleamed with sweat, and she pushed herself further and further, enveloped in the single-minded pursuit of this unbelievable pleasure.

She came, over and over, until climax had no real meaning in the sea of her lust and passion.  Kaayla's cock seemed larger than she remembered it... maybe a byproduct of the potion?  Maybe she just hadn't seen it fully erect until now.  She didn't care, though; it filled her magnificently and she rode the marvelous organ to a dozen climaxes, creaming and howling her delight all the while. 

After the better part of an hour their tempo slowed, exhaustion finally overcoming them.  Alys drifted to sleep in a puddle of sex, idly wondering if she'd have to pay for damages to the room.  She didn't care.  Tonight, her new body, everything, was just wonderful.

A rather preoccupied man dressed in inappropriately warm street clothes bustles into the bar. He glances around the room nervously as if scanning for someone he recognizes. As he hangs his coat and hat up on the previously unused coat rack, he is revealed to be a very handsome younger man in his mid twenties. His hair is expertly groomed, if a little mussed, and he had a pale face and smooth hands as if he'd never done an honest day's work in his life. Still, his features would be called attractive by any traditional standards.

He steps inside nervously, expensive shoes clacking on the barroom floor. He seems to know that he wants to be here, and the way he's looking around the room suggests he'd rather not see someone he knows inside. As much as he tries to hide it, there is a certain air of aristocracy and properness about him that he can't seem to shake. No doubt he'd traveled far away from his home, where transformees were stigmatized and looked down on.

While the other patrons seem to stare at the transformed individuals in the bar openly, he at least tries to conceal his obvious interest. He walks straight up to the bar and, after waiting for the barkeep to finish wiping down the stool, takes a seat.

@ xerox2:

"Hello, Handsome."  Katrine, the cat eared, triple breasted Bar Manager greets the privilged young man.
"You fancy a Rasberry flavored beer?" The Bar Manager wipes the tip of her tap-like middle nipple with a finger and sucks on it.  "I ate sooo many Rasberries to get the taste jus' rite."
Stepping back behind the bar, "Or are you looking for something a little mo' exoctic?"

The approach of the manager seems to take him by surprise. "Oh! Sorry, didn't see you there." He takes a moment to take in the look of the woman talking to him, and her friendly manner seems to calm him a bit.  He smiles.

"Sorry, I. . . I'm a little out of my element here, but I suppose most people are. Probably half of the appeal." he smiles, charmingly. There's no hint of disdain or revulsion that one would expect from someone of his social strata. "Tell you what, why don't we start with a shot of whiskey and a raspberry beer to chase it down. I'm looking to get something more exotic tonight, but I need something to help me relax first, and a warm beer sounds perfect."

He glances over the bar, marveling at the woman made human-taur adjusting awkwardly to her new stance. "The name's Lance, by the way." He says to the barkeep, holding out his hand.

Near the front of the stage sat a pair of....girls? Well one was certainly female. A girl looking to be in her late 20s, but sitting across from her was a rather girly looking boy. The boy was a little under 5 and a half feet tall longish brown hair that barely touch his shoulders with soft expressive blue eyes. The boy wore a light ammount of makeup, soft pink lipstick, foundation, light blush and a hint of eyeliner. The boy looked like he was wearing mascara, but in reality his lashes were naturally very long and pretty for a boy to have. THe boy didn't look quite like a girl....but he did look rather feminine as well. From his svelt figure that has a bit too much musscel, to his face being too oddly shaped face, to the lack of breasts, but slightly curved hipps and suddle girly booty, it looked like this boy was stuck somewhere inbetween. The boy idily checked under his plate and gave a deep sigh. The golden number was 89.

The girl sitting across from him, Jenny, his sister gave a soft giggle. "You wish your number was called, huh Bobbie?" she teased a bit.

"The boy gave a slight blush. "M-maybe....that guy from before....you heard how he discribed his life before he was changed right?"

Jenny gave a soft grin. "Yeah, nearly exactly how you feel, right?" she said putting a comferting hand over her brother's hand.

"Y-yeah! I don't wanna end up a living dress like him though...." he said defensively

Jenny gave a scoff. "Bobbie.....we have been to 6 Alchemists today. You know what you want, but your too chicken to go through with it. You're too afraid of something going wrong and ending up different than you expected."

"Do you blame me though?" Bobbie shot back. "Would you be happy if I ended up like that last guy?"

Jenny winced "N-no....but that change was right for him. Besides, if you told her not to be turned into a living object then she won't do that.'"

"B-but what if I become something else?" Bobbie interupted "What if its something else I didn't want?"

Jenny let out a frustrated sigh. "So what's the alternitive? What about-"

"I know....I still wanna do it....but....I dunno.." Bobbie slumped in his seat.

Only a few hours later, Kaayla wakes up from a short, but otherwise perfect sleep. She had fallen asleep while still having sex with Alys, her head resting on Alys' enlarged clit and her dick still inside her pussy. As Kaayla removes herself from the hyper endowed catgirl, two things cross her mind. For one, the cost of the damages in the room will empty the wallets of both girls, since the bed is like a wet sponge, having been soaked with an impossible amount of cum, and the walls and floor are still dripping with sex. And two, why is her penis still erect and more importantly, why is it now as long as her arm?

Kaayla contemplates her grown penis, which touches her nose, the smell pleasuring her senses. She also notices that her breasts have grown slightly, which might be reasonable considering she did drink a fair amount of Alys' breast milk. After deep consideration, she decides that despite having a huge cock which may never be flaccid again, she is thankful for the pleasure it brings and her new tongue, which has retracted back into her mouth.

Thirsty, Kaayla goes to the fridge and grabs a bottle of water, downing it as quick as she opened it, albeit with penis-related difficulty. Five bottles later, Kaayla hears the sensual moans of Alys from the bedroom. Alys hops out off the soaked bed and stumbles towards the kitchen, struggling to keep her balance due to her tiredness.

Kaayla licks her lips and smiles. "Hey babe! Why don't you sit down and I'll get you a nice, cold drink. I want to hear your story" she suggests.

Cara ignored the moans and gasps of her friend who was gaining new appendages, and looked at the man. "Morden. No can't say that I have" she said.

"Do you mean Morben?" asked Sam. "The fellow from the incident at the mall recently?" she added. Her curiosity took Cara by surprise.

Jemma on the other hand was taking in deep breaths. "Oh shit, that was not quite what I expected." she said. She wiggled some of her new toes on the new feet that she had gained and shook her head. "This might take some getting used to."

90 (edited by Phil Ein Blank 2014-08-02 02:54)

@xerox2:
She takes his hand and gives a firm shake, "Katrine, but mos ever'body calls me Kat.  Most people are... awkward their first time."
She getsa Lance a shot of good whiskey and fills a glass from her chest with the rasberry beer. 
"Jus' let me know when you need anythin'.  Even it's jus an ear."

Nathan, "Yeah, Morben, that's the guy.  I think." 
Still distracted by Cara's chest, "Umm, Your enhancements are just so beautiful, may I touch them?"
He reaches out a hand but waits for her answser.