Re: Milly's Bar and Grille

@ theriyv/All:

A Yellow Octopus woman with bright blue rings decorating her body approaches the newest arrival. 
"Hello sir, you came at a wonderful time.  I'm Donna."  As she speaks it becomes apparent her voice isn't coming for the normal place.  Her voice comes from much lower, between her eight tentacle legs.   The lips on her face would normally be found much lower, as that is where her vagina currently resides.  She offers one of the very long tentacles that come for her shoulders, the tip is wearing a strange kind of glove, a condom.
"A Master Alchemist form the capital is graciously giving a public demonstration of her skills.  We are currently looking for volunteers.  How would you like to see her work up close and very personal?  If, yes please take my hand... umm, tentacle and follow me up on stage."

@Esunalily

"I... I think I'd like that," Vaelwyn said.  She recliend into her eat, kicking off her shoes and tucking her legs underneath her so that she wouldn't squish her tail.  Things felt so much better.  A great weight was lifted and everything just felt better for it. 

"So... how do you, ah, help someone find out what they want?  I mean, I know I wouldn't have chosen this... except I sort of did... but...  Hmph."  Vaelwyn turned her head towards their white-fluffed kitty waitress. 

"I... I know I don't want to be anyone's pet.  A lot of my current changes are a tad more hassle than I'd have preferred... but I can't say I hate all of them.  Do you... have any idea what our waitress likes in her partners?"

"Just... just out of curiosity," she hastily amended.

Good afternoon, miss.  My, what a fetching form you've been graced with.  I'm a bit afraid of changing my body but would indeed be interested in seeing things up and personal.

@ theriyv:

The Octopus woman giggles, "Why thank you.  The Master Alchemist just gifted it me now as I became her assistant for the day."  She offers her tentacle again as 'handshake' this time.  "I'm Donna an alchemist in training.  I hadn't planned on leaving any different when I first arrived either.  But it's not every day an Alchemist used to showing her art in Royal balls offers her services free of charge.  If you don't want to take advantage of this once in lifetime opportunity I'm sure someone else will."

Donna starts moving away searching for another volunteer.  Though moving slowly to give the sharp dressed man a chance to change his mind and join Alisaundra and her on stage.

@all

While Donna wanders off stage to collect her next volunteer, Alisaundra steps down with a "We'll begin again in about ten minutes folks, to give everyone a chance to relax, and maybe answer a few of Phi's riddles.  Even if you do not volunteer, suggestions from the audience for transformations are welcome, just nothing cruel tonight in the spirit of the Bar & Grille."

She wanders about, orders another of those delightful on-tap drinks and wanders over to have a closer look at the other half-demon and hir knowing, or unknowing, companion for the evening.  Given the excited and happy noise coming from the catgirl a few moments prior, she doubted anything sinister was happening.

As she finds a spot where she can observe the pair, curiously, she keeps an eye and ear out for anyone who might want to speak to her while she's off the stage even as she quietly watches Skye and Vaelwyn talk.  As the only other mana creatures she'd interacted with were Milly, her siblings and an irritated avatar of Karma once, she was more than curious about others like her.

"Hmm...I'm tired of life as it is."  "Miss! what is your name?  I would like to be graced by your existence prior to my change."

@ theriyv:

Donna stops at suddenly being addressed by someone she didn't see.
The octopus girl turns and tries to smile before remembering her mouth isn't easily seen between her leg tentacles, "Oh, I'm sorry I didn't see you there.  My name is Donna, pleased to meet you."   She takes a seat next to the speaker, "If you're intending to volunteer for the show, I'll gladly keep you company until Alisaundra comes back from her break."

@Donna. Please.  I've yet to have company of such a polite person in such a long while.  Most of my job responsibilities take to hostile environs, climes and also rabble rower inns with the worst sort of people.

@ theriyv:  (A quick descript of what your character looks like would be nice)

Donna Puts one of her Penis tipped tentacles on the stranger's arm.  "Oh my that sounds terribly lonely."  Donna say sympathetically, While making to sure to keep her lower tentacles spread to not muffles her voice.  "Tell me more about what you do and the hazards you face.  I've been assisting Master Alchemist Alisaundra on stage.  I'm sure together we could design a form better adapted to your work and esthetically artistic in appearance.  And you wouldn't even have to pay for it, just allow yourself to transformed in front of these people."

(Description tomorrow)

(He has a paunch but has some leg and arm muscles making up his lack of chest and abs.  He's bald, black thick eyebrows and his eyes are tri-coloured blue, green and gold)

@all

Alisaundra notes the conversation between Donna and the new person, then simply saunters back up to the stage, curiosity forgotten for the moment.  After all, she had a show to put on.  As she does, she studies the newcomer rather thoroughly, like she's sizing him up for something with a wicked smile.

As she struts back to the stage she takes a sip of the drink she picked up from the bar and begins arranging the vials, beakers and such before simply watching the crowd.

Pardon me, Donna.  I forgot to introduce myself.  I'm Aurus.

Pardon me, Donna.  I forgot to introduce myself.  I'm Aurus.

@ the riyv & Lamia

Donna shakes his hand, "Nice to meet you Aurus."  She looks to the stage seeing Alisaundra setting up again.  "Looks like the shows about to start again.  Won't you please accompany me back on stage.  I'm sure you'll leave a much happier and freer person."  Donna encourages wrapping two tentacles around the man urging him to follow as she heads for the stage.

@Donna
Walking with Donna towards the stage, Aurus starts to chat "I.ve heard tales of transformations.  One such tale was about a woman transformed into  a living dildo with transformative properties."

@ theriyv:

Donna Giggles and briefly clenches her tentacles in embarrassment,  "I heard that one too.  Thought it was just an urban Legend until I starting studying Alchemy and realized it could be possible.  I sometimes wonder if those reduced to mere objects are happy and if so is it 'happiness' as we know it."  She hugs Aurus as they reach the steps to the stage, "But I'll probably never know  and if I did I couldn't tell anyone.  I bet Alisaundra could help YOU find out if you wanted know badly enough."

@Donna

At the step, Aurus mumbles "I'll never forgive myself".  Small pause and then kneels down and kisses Donna.  "You're beautiful and I thank you.  I never told you that my heart longs for the termination of my quest.  I've been hunting mana wielders with evil in their hearts and depravity tainted souls.  The sword I wield is a relic of a begone time that has potent magics even I don't fully understand.  My travels brought me here due to rumours that some wielders are plotting to build a mana collector-reactor.  In the wrong hands, it could corrupt  whole cities."  Aurus stands up and looks at Alisaundra and looks down at Donna .  "Shall we...?" With a slight smirk.

@Donna

At the step, Aurus mumbles "I'll never forgive myself".  Small pause and then kneels down and kisses Donna.  "You're beautiful and I thank you.  I never told you that my heart longs for the termination of my quest.  I've been hunting mana wielders with evil in their hearts and depravity tainted souls.  The sword I wield is a relic of a begone time that has potent magics even I don't fully understand.  My travels brought me here due to rumours that some wielders are plotting to build a mana collector-reactor.  In the wrong hands, it could corrupt  whole cities."  Aurus stands up and looks at Alisaundra and looks down at Donna .  "Shall we...?" With a slight smirk.

@theriyv

Donna is confused hearing Aurus mumble something about forgiveness.  She barely pays attention to stuff about a quest and some sword, blushing and distracted by the kiss.  Hoping it doesn't make her boyfriend jealous.
"Yes." Donna says with a smile, "Let's help you retire in style."  Donna  smiles bringing Aurus to Alisaundra's side.

@Donna

"I hope not to retire but rather to continue my hunt for that machine and it's creators."

@Donna

"I hope not to retire but rather to continue my hunt for that machine and it's creators."

@all

Alisaundra smiles slightly as Donna brings Aurus up.  "Well well dear, who have you brought to the show of the day?"  The Alchemist offers a hand to Aurus politely.

@alisaundra

Aurus takes her offered hand and brings his head down to kiss the back of hand.  "My life's work has brought me here, my fair lady."  Aurus looks at her face and, more importantly her eyes.  "My names Aurus and I'm doubly blessed to make your acquaintance.  Donna has been more than a gracious hostess while you were busying yourself on stage."

@Theriyv

"Ah, a gentleman. I see we'll have to do something special for you today.  Tell me a bit about yourself, and what about transformations interest you."  She seems remarkably at ease, her bright, blue eyes sparkling with amusement.

@alisandra

I have many things that could be interesting but the only thing I cannot be is immobile.  I am currently hunting the people that are creating a masive mana generators in the hopes of detonating it and cause massive destruction and unwilling transformation.

@alisandra

I have many things that could be interesting but the only thing I cannot be is immobile.  I am currently hunting the people that are creating a masive mana generators in the hopes of detonating it and cause massive destruction and unwilling transformation.