Topic: Possible Story-Set

There are current plans to maybe do another story-set with Jyslenn Reed later this year.

Since we cannot decide on a plot for the story, we decided that it might be best to have the forum choose one from my list of ideas in this thread: http://legendsofbelial.no-ip.info/forum … php?id=269

Since the poll cannot exceed a certain size, I chose those ideas that could most easily be turned into a set.
Pick your  favourite from this list, that you'd most like to see as an illustrated story.

Depending on the final results, there might be another poll to choose between the winners.

Re: Possible Story-Set

I'm liking the beach idea, especially if it's a tf event. I love stories where unsuspecting people are suddenly transformed drastically and try to figure out what's happened to them!

Is it possible to vote on more than one? If not, I pick number 24 or 28. Probably 24, although the transformation of the prince's fiancé sounds fun.

I voted for 20, since I really love that idea, but 28 could also be really fun, especially with both willing and unwilling participants.

darkdonny wrote:

I voted for 20, since I really love that idea, but 28 could also be really fun, especially with both willing and unwilling participants.

same for me

6 (edited by Spastico 2014-06-26 21:00)

Err, it accidentally voted 20 for me when i really meant to vote for 28 or 24...

I don't know if votes can be changed, if not I take this into consideration in case of a draw.