1 (edited by TheTransformationGuru 2014-07-23 03:59)

Topic: Story Poll

I'm going to write some stories that will be submitted here before anywhere else. But the question is, which one do you want to see first?

Below is a poll which will end in one week. The story with the most votes will be the one I write first, followed by the two runner-ups.

EDIT

It's been almost a day since the poll began, so I'll explain the concept of each option so that you know more before you vote.

College girl who wakes up with growing dicknose
The girl wakes up one morning after a raucous party on campus and after a little bit, discovers her nose has become a thumb length penis. The girl is also a compulsive liar, so her new "nose" grows longer every time she lies. Her condition isn't reversible either. The story will focus on her trying to deal with her new, growing dicknose and the situations that arise from having it whilst still trying to focus on her education.

Male-to-female sex vampire
A nerdy, friendless guy employed at a fast food restaurant is pranked by his co-workers but the prank backfires on them when some divine intervention transforms him into a vengeful female vampire who craves sex with anyone she finds attractive. This story is likely to include a fair amount of violence.

Woman whose bodily fluids becomes semen
Simply put, a scientist is mixing chemicals and elements when an accident occurs. The result of the accident turns her blood, urine, sweat, saliva and all other bodily fluids into semen. Because of this, she is always aroused and the story will focus on the unusual situations she finds herself in.

Girl with pussy that absorbs everything it touches
Upon turning 18 years old, a girl finds that her vagina starts sucking in everything it touches besides herself. Not only that, but it also grows whenever it does. Hyper and possibly unbirthing is obviously going to happen.

"Breasticled" and "titassed" girl with further problems
Rather than featuring the girl growing testicles for breasts and boobs for an ass, it will focus on the problems that begin to arise a day after it happens. Potential problems include expansion, lactating from her buttboobs, public humiliation and others. Unlike the others, this wil be told in "diary perspective".

See my FurAffinity account, where most of my stuff is found: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/thetransformationguru/

Re: Story Poll

Okay, I've decided to write the dicknose girl story based on the votes it already has. I hope to have it posted over the next few days, heck if I'm lucky enough, the first part might be uploaded before morning.

So now, you can keep voting for the other ideas before the poll ends but there's obviously no point in voting for the dicknose girl since that is happening.

~ Guru

See my FurAffinity account, where most of my stuff is found: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/thetransformationguru/

Just a heads up, the opening chapter of the "dicknose girl" story has been submitted. It's called Liar, Liar. The next chapter will be written as soon as possible.

~ Guru

The voting is over and the results are in! So, without further ado:

THE PRIME CHAMPION
Girl with pussy that absorbs things it touches: with a total of 12 votes and accounting for 28% of all votes.

THE ONCE-WINNING RUNNER-UP
College girl who wakes up with a growing dicknose: with a total of 11 votes and accounting for 26% of all votes.

LUCKY LAST (BUT NOT FOR THE TRANSFORMEE)
"Breasticled" and "titassed" girl with further problems: with a total of 9 votes and accounting for 21% of all votes.

THE LOSERS
Woman whose bodily fluids become semen & Male-to-female sex vampire, the votes of which don't need to be listed.

I'm quite surprised with the amount of votes there was, because I was really only expecting about 20. So yeah, thanks to those who voted and sorry to those who voted for the losers. The stories will be ongoing until I decide to write an ending that works. I hope to submit the opening chapters of the main winner and second runner-up within the next week, since I'm using my tablet for online stuff & writing and it's not as fast as typing on a computer. Otherwise, I'd have them up much sooner.

PLEASE READ
Also, since I'm in a mostly good mood, I'm going to do another transformation story poll. Rather than being ongoing stories, the ideas in this new poll will be one-shots with between 2000-3000 words and no more. But most importantly, it's YOUR ideas that'll be the choices.

So, the FIRST TEN people who PM me with the details for their idea will be choices for the poll. If you want to PM your idea, be sure to include full details and whether or not you want to be listed by your username or anonymous. (ex: XXXXX - Idea by XXXXX/Anonymous).

Once I've been PMd by ten different people, the poll will be created in a separate topic and last for a week. It will also be an even vote, with the top 5 winning.

~ Guru

I'm allowing one more week for people to PM me for the oneshot poll ideas. If I haven't got enough messages, then it won't be happening.