Topic: Artifacts, Chapter 7, Together - by Hinny Mule

Author's Page: https://hinny-mule.sofurry.com/
Features CTF.

Artifacts, Chapter 7, Together, Part 1
By William W. Kelso

The artifact was small and quite innocent looking, and though solid gold (or at least it looked like gold) the value would be minimal due to its size (if it was gold). But it was a very ‘effective' lure in that it was a gold ring, and people love rings. And though the spell it cast was the same, it would affect its ‘users' in various ways depending on the circumstances of its usage. It had been created with good intentions, but as in many cases something went wrong. The creator tried to destroy it, but as with many magic items they're far easier to make then destroy. So it survived, and despite many efforts to hide it away forever it keeps turning up, as magical items tend to do. That's the problem with the darn things; you just can't get rid of them!

There is a theory that magical items that are benign; until they come in contact with a ‘user', are drawn to humans; much as iron is drawn to a lodestone, because it is the human's own life force that activates their spell and gives them power. Another theory is one that the ‘users' have a sub-conscious desire for what the magical items can do, so the item seeks them out. Others feel magic items are like guns, it's not the gun that kills someone, it's the person that used the gun. So if you turn yourself into a giant rat it's your own damn fault for messing with something you should have left alone. But of course a pretty gold ring is a lot less deadly looking then a gun. However, most feel the ‘users' just have shit for luck though.

Emily found the ring quite by accident, she had bent over to retie a loose lace on her sneakers, and there it was wedged in a crack in the sidewalk. If you hadn't bent over you would never have seen it. She used a pen to hook it and pop it free, and was delighted to see it was a gold ring. It was fairly plain with a design of interwoven lines on the exterior, and something was engraved on the inside, but she couldn't read it because it was Latin. From the size it looked like a man's ring, and she smiled. It was perfect! Tony had given her a nice little real gold w/diamond chip ear stud the last time they got together, and she'd been pondering what she could give him in return. It was a little game they played, one would give the other a gift, and the other would try to outdo them with another gift. Well, this would definitely outdo the ear stud! She slipped it into her handbag, and thought, this is my lucky day! And best of all, it was free!

Tony literally jumped up and ran to the door when the bell rang; he'd had to go out of town for a couple of weeks and had really missed his girlfriend Emily. She was the best girlfriend he'd ever had, and she was perfect as far as he was concerned. She was smart, funny, good looking in a solid way, and the SEX! Oh God, he was so horny! They'd been making love almost every night, and he'd missed that more than anything else. She loved to be fucked, and he loved to fuck her, so it worked out perfectly. As she came in the door he grabbed her, and they kissed for a long time as he ran his hands over her full, firm body. They finally broke apart, and she giggled,

"I guess that means you missed me?"

"You have NO idea." Tony replied, and gave her another quick kiss on the cheek. "Did you miss me?"

"Weellll, Emily said, Roger did fill in for you pretty well." Then seeing the look of horrified dismay on his face, she relented, and added, "Oh, don't look at me like that, I'm kidding!"

"Don't DO that, Tony said, you almost gave me a heart attack!"

"Sorry baby, Emily said, I'll make it up to you, I promise. Here, I have a little something for you."

Reaching into her handbag she palmed the gold ring, and then held out her hand to Tony. Tony was a little leery at first though; he had a thing about bugs and she'd once dropped a very realistic looking plastic cockroach into his hand and he'd freaked out, and she'd never let him forget that. Of course he'd had his revenge with the very realistic looking rubber snake he'd put in her purse.

"Go on silly, it's not a bug!" Emily giggled.

"Wow, Tony said, as he looked at the ring. He held it up, and it glinted in the sunlight coming through the window. What's it say in the inside?"

Emily had no idea, so just said "It's Greek for ‘I love you'." She wasn't about to admit she had just found it lying on the ground.

After they'd kissed again, Tony said, "Thanks, it's the nicest thing anyone's ever given me before!"

"Well put it on, Emily said, let's see if it fits. I wasn't sure about your size."

"Gee, Tony leered, I thought you'd be pretty used to my size by now."

"Perv! Emily squealed, I meant your FINGER size!"

"Well, I thought it WAS little small for a cock ring." Tony replied, to which Emily gave another squeal, and gave him a play slap. So he grabbed her and kissed her again, and soon they were ‘in the mood'. Tony especially as the ring had fit perfectly, and was ‘awakening' as his lust began to activate the rings spell.

Tony never got tired of watching Emily undress; she was a short stocky girl with large firm breasts with aureoles and nipples to die for. Her nipples started out flat, but under his tongue they hardened into half inch rubbery nubs and he loved to suck on them, and she loved to have him do that. He had already shed his clothes, his cock rock hard and rampant, and he knelt down in front of her and slid her panties down to her ankles, his gaze fixed on her sex. Her mound was fairly raised, the pink lips of her pussy peeking through her thick pubic thatch, and he could swear they smiled at him.

Emily knew what Tony wanted, and she did too. So she stepped out of her panties and walked over to an easy chair, and sitting down she spread her legs, sliding forward until her rear was on the edge of the seat. That would give Tony unlimited access to her pussy; and make it easier for him to ‘eat her'. She absolutely loved to have her pussy ‘eaten', and Tony loved to do it. That was one reason they were so good together, none of her previous boyfriends had been into it as much as he was. He took her all the way and made her cum, again and again, so she was really looking forward to having his tongue inside of her, getting her ready for the main event.

Tony knelt down between Emily's legs; eagerly eyeing the now slightly spread lips of her sex. God he loved this! He'd done this with some other girls, but it had never been so good with anyone else. Emily's pussy even smelled good, he didn't know it she put some sort of fragrance on it or what, but he never tasted anything chemical on her, only the sweet/salty natural taste of her sex. Leaning forward he used his fingers to spread her open a little more, then gently ran his tongue up and down her labial lips, before rubbing it against the knot of her clitoris, and she gave a deep moan. Oh yeah, she was in the mood too! He teased and tantalized her for awhile until she was grunting and squirming and writhing a little bit, then slid his tongue between her lips and deep into her sex, and was rewarded with a sudden small flow of her fluids. Just made her cum a little, he thought in delight, and I'm only just getting started!! He put his hand under her legs and lifted them to the edge of the chair, spreading her wide. Then he pressed his lips to hers and began to tongue fuck her in earnest as his lips rubbed her clitoris and sucked at her nether lips.

Emily bucked a little, and moaned in ecstasy. Ooooh, nobody had ever tongued her as good as Tony! She grunted and gently ran her hands through his hair as his head bobbed, soft wet sounds coming from between her legs. Whimpering she gyrated her hips a little, pressing up to meet his warm soft lips, trying to take his probing slippery tongue even deeper into her. "OH, OH, OHHHH, UGGGHHHH!!" Emily gasped, she could feel a major orgasm building in her incredibly sensitive pussy, but Tony was taking his time bringing her to it. He seemed to know exactly what she wanted, and needed. She'd really missed him while he was gone; unlike some of her girlfriends she remained loyal to her current lover. After getting fucked almost every day, then going without for two weeks had been torture. But she knew that would make this time really special.

Tony lapped and slurped contentedly, enjoying himself immensely. The sight of her soft pink folds so near his face, his nose rubbing her clitoris as his tongue explored her depths, was fantastic. He'd made her cum a little several times, but now it was time for the grand finale. So he rubbed his nose hard against her swollen clit, and started moving his tongue in circular motion as fast as he could, and a short time later she gave a throaty squeal and wrapped her legs around his head as a flow of hot juices burst from her sex to drench his face and fill his mouth. He almost came himself, his aching cock throbbing and drooling pre.

"Uggghh, UGGGGHHHHH, AAAHHHHHHH!!!" Emily gasped as she climaxed, her sex quivering as an incredibly intense orgasm washed over her like a heat wave, and she clawed the armrests of the chair and clamped her legs over his shoulders and around his head to keep him between her legs as long as possible as the waves of ecstasy slowly faded. Then she let him go, and slumped breathing heavily. That had been fantastic! The best ever!

Tony knelt back as soon as her legs let him go. She'd kept his face pressed to her spasming sex the whole time, and her lips had sucked at him desperately as he kept tonguing her, the taste of her fresh sexual fluids incredibly erotic. But now he needed her, he felt almost dizzy and giddy from lust. In fact he'd never felt such lust before, his cock was so hard it hurt now. Normally she'd suck him off now, but he couldn't wait for that, he wanted to be inside her, NOW! God he was horny! It was almost like this was his first time.

Emily was a little surprised, when Tony stood up she had fondled his nice large balls and cock, planning on sucking him until he came as that was their usual foreplay, but he had stepped back and pulled her to her feet. He kissed her, and she could taste her own sexual juices on his lips; which was a real turn-on, then had pulled her gently over to the bed. She didn't mind though, while she enjoyed sucking his cock she liked to have it inside her even more, so if he wanted to get right to some serious humping that was fine with her. And even though she'd just had a first class orgasm that had only

whetted her own lust. She was more than ready for him, nice and sensitive, her swollen wet pussy well lubed.

Tony kissed her again, kneaded and rubbing her breasts, and then taking her shoulders he gently turned her around and pushed her face down, and she laid down over the edge of the bed. The bed was fairly tall, so he could stay on his feet as he mounted her, and he watched as his aching cock slid between the lips of her sex, the feeling of her slick warm pussy swallowing him making him groan in pleasure. No matter how often he did this it still felt new and wonderful every time. Then he leaned forward across her back and started fucking her with strong thrusts, hilting every time. Oh, how he'd needed this!! Her sex was so wet and slick, and he slid in and out effortlessly with just enough friction to give the most pleasure to both of them.

Emily just let herself relax as Tony slid into her, and then started fucking her. "Ohhh, ummm!" she moaned, he was the best lover she'd ever had. Sometimes he'd speed up and slow down, drag it out, but this time he fucked her fast and steady, and she felt another orgasm rapidly approaching. Well, fast could be good too! They were usually good for two or three times. She clawed at the sheets as that wonderful pressure built in her sex again. "UGH, UGH, UGGGHHH!"

Tony gasped as he serviced Emily, he needed to cum so badly! His cock throbbed and ached, his balls pulsing, as he lunged into her. Normally he wasn't quite so...forceful, but he couldn't hold himself back, and he begin fucking her even faster, his thighs slapping into her rump with loud meaty slaps, and she squealed in pleasure. As his balls clenched and strained, and his hot cum poured into her, he threw his head back and gave a loud bellow of sheer ecstasy, his orgasm incredibly intense.

"Ahhh, ummfff, OHHH GAAAAAA!!!" Tony sobbed, "I wish we could be together forever!! I love you!!" He moaned. The ring flashed for a second, the word activating the spell had been spoken.

Emily gave a guttural moan as she felt Tony's cock explode deep inside of her sex, triggering her own orgasm. She smiled when she heard what he said, she felt the same way. As the hot spurts dwindled she turned her sweat stained face to one side and moaned softly. That had been one fast, intense, fuck!

Tony stayed inside Emily, his hands gripping her waist. He felt a wave of intensely hot pleasure wash over him, seeming to flow into his still rampant and aching cock. As his orgasm faded it was like he hadn't even had sex at all, and his lust returned tenfold. With a grunt her begin fucking her again, his thrusts rapid and desperate. He need to cum again, his lust unbearable!!

Emily gave a surprised; but pleased, moan as Tony begin fucking her again. They would normally kiss and snuggle for awhile in between couplings, but this was nice too. She was a lot hornier then usual tonight, and gasped as she felt a sudden warmth flow into her from his cock. Well, that was new, but nice!

"Uggghh, ohhhh, Tony! Yeah, oh yesss!!" She gasped; her pussy had never felt so sensitive before, so needy! "Harder baby, fuck me, FUCK ME!"

Neither noticed at first as they began to stick together at the crotch, soft elastic strips of skin forming between them, then slowly thickening. The flesh quickly flowed over her rump and thighs until they were joined at the hips and thighs, Tony's penis no longer visible, but his balls continued to slap against her, balls that were starting to grow and swell.

Tony gasped as he orgasmed again, but it felt different this time, though intense and pleasurable it brought no relief. He paused for a second, and then began thrusting again as fast as he could, he needed to CUM!! He held onto Emily's shoulders as she squirmed and moaned under him, fucking her faster, and faster! Oh God, the LUST!

Emily was the first to realize something was horribly wrong as she felt her legs tingle and go numb like they were falling asleep. The felt like leaden weights, and she had no control over them, and they began to feel strangely soft and...fluid? It was a very pleasant feeling, but she knew it was wrong. But it felt so incredibly good as Tony kept fucking her, she'd lost track of how many times he spurted inside her, triggering her own massive orgasms. But something was wrong!

"Ohhh, Ugghhh, Tony, Emily gasped, something's, ugghh, wrong! My legs, ohhh, I, UGGGHHHH!!" She squealed as another intensely pleasurable orgasm racked her body as she felt another blast of warmth deep inside her body, but Tony didn't miss a stroke.

But Tony didn't hear her, he had his head thrown back, his mouth open in a wide ‘O' of agonizing ecstasy as he came again, and again, and again. He should have known something was happening, but the agonizing intensity of his orgasms was overwhelming and all he could do was keep fucking her, there was no way he could stop. And his balls continued to swell and drop as they absorbed Emily's legs, turning them into fresh cum, even as he kept trying desperately to drain them. And his cock felt strange, it seemed to be pushing deeper and deeper into Emily's pussy, the soft slick feel of her vaginal muscles driving him crazy with lust and pleasure.

Emily sobbed in ecstasy; even as she began struggling, she knew something was happening, she was changing, she could feel it now, deep inside her, an incredibly sickening pleasure she'd never felt before. Sobbing and moaning in growing terror and unending pleasure, she managed to lift herself up on her arms and look behind her. Tony was holding her waist, but to her horror her hips just melted into his body! The joining was seamless, her flesh just merging into his. But even as she watched the swelling of her hips was fading, becoming more...rounded. She couldn't see his cock, but she could feel it, deep inside of her chest now, pumping again and again as that strange pleasant warmth spread throughout her body.

"Tony, stop, oh God, uggghhhh, Emily gasped in ecstasy as hot cum spurted and spread throughout her transforming body, stop!! Something's wrong, Tony!!" If felt so good, so wonderful, but this was WRONG!

But Tony couldn't, his pleasure was so intense it was agonizing, his efforts to slake his lust useless, and he was almost insane from the need to cum as often as possible as his loins now contained gallons of cum, and he was only able to pump out a few ounces every time he ejaculated, which was more and more often, he was now climaxing ever couple of minutes. He heard her, but not what she said. With a groan he leaned forward and slid his arms around Emily's chest, and pulled her upright, roughly kneading and fondling her breasts as he kept fucking, and fucking...needing to CUM!!

Emily struggled uselessly, reaching around with her arms, trying to push herself away from Tony. After he pulled her upright she was horrified to find their joining was complete below her stomach, there was no sign of her legs, and her pussy was gone as well!! But she could still feel him fucking her!! His cock was still sliding inside of her, her own orgasms as frequent as his, the horrible sickening pleasure making her weak and her struggles uncoordinated, and though she somehow knew it was hopeless she

kept struggling feebly. Whatever was happening would finish, and there was nothing they could do. She whimpered as she felt her arms began to tingle, and go numb.

"Tony, pleeaasseee stop!! Emily sobbed, uggghhhh, Tony, oh-ahhh, UGGH!"

Tony grunted as he came again, but it didn't do any good! He knew this wasn't natural, no man could orgasm this often, but he couldn't stop! He fondled Emily's large firm breasts, her sounds only ones of pleasure to him. He'd never felt such pleasure, and it went on and on!

Emily cried as her hair began falling out in large clumps, waving the small stumps of her arms frantically even as they kept shrinking. Her body was now a rounded shaft from her lower chest back to where it joined Tony's body, and as she watched a large vein formed just under its skin; curling around its length and passing between her heaving breasts, noticeably pumping with blood. The feeling of his cock thrusting into her was fading, but her whole body was beginning to feel incredibly sensitive, and she moaned as he fondled her breasts and caressed her. She felt a sudden pressure inside her, and gurgled as she coughed up a large gooey yellowish blob of goo. And a familiar taste flooder her mouth. NO, she thought, NOOO, as she finally realized what was happening. This can't be happening, it's insane!! I'm turning into Tony's COCK! That was CUM, I'm ejaculating! The strange warmth suddenly intensified, flowing into her head and breasts.

Tony moaned and grunted, his lust increasing as his cock seemed to stop thrusting for a second, but then he began to stroke it and the pleasure and lust returned worse than ever as he slid his hands up and down his shaft.

"TONY, urrggglllee, ugghhh, Emily sobbed, please stop!! I don't want to be your cock!! Ugghhh, gulp, slurp, urrggllllee!" She squealed as a sudden blast of cum burst from her mouth to splatter across the bed in long ropy strands. Her internal organs had now become penile flesh, a long tube going straight through her to the huge straining balls between Tony's legs, and she could fell them churning and straining, the need in them agonizing.

"Ohhhh, aggghhhhh!!" Tony gasped as his most intensive orgasm yet exploded in his aching cock. He rested his head against the back of Emily's head, his arms still wrapped around her soft breasts. The huge orgasm helped relieve his need for a second, and he kissed the back of her neck. "I love you" he said.

"To-o-ny, urrgg, Emily slobbered, pre and cum drooling from her mouth, stop it Tony, urrggg, please, ullllp, I don't want to be this way!" She could feel her breasts beginning to shrink, her arms now gone without a trace; her body now boneless except for her skull which was already softening, the bumps of her shoulders fading quickly, a low ridge of flesh beginning to form on the back of her head as her neck swelled. "Please...help me Tony, urrrpp, urggllleee!" Emily sobbed as her mouth began to narrow and go soft, her tongue licking over toothless gums.

Tony kept stroking and caressing Emily's slick warm flesh, but it was weird as he could feel himself being touched at the same time, feel his cock being stroked, and felt himself building towards another orgasm. And he opened his eyes as he realized what she was saying, her voice oddly muffled. What...?? Oh MY GOD!!!

He stared in utter horror at the thing jutting up from his crotch, the huge thick shaft twined with pulsing veins, and as he realized that Emily WAS his cock now he almost passed out. He stared at the back of her slick hairless head, her ears mere nubs that were fading even as he watched. Her body was a slick tube of flesh, and as he let

go and let ‘her' sag forward, she managed to squirm and turn her head towards him. He could still see the lumps of her breasts; though smaller now, but he screamed as he saw her face. Her mouth had become a vertical slit that pursed and flexed, thick fluid oozing from it as she tried to talk, her eyes staring at him in horror, her nose a mere nub.

"Urrggg, urrrggllee, slurrp!" Emily slobbered, her vocal cords gone, her soft head slowly changing shape as the horrible transformation neared its end. The strange warmth was building again; becoming almost a heat, and she felt a wonderful pressure building in her lower body, but knew she had to resist, that the coming release of her horrible need would seal her fate for good. But it felt so good, and she felt her body becoming even more rigid, forcing her to turn her face away from Tony's look of terror. It felt sooo good! Her eyes closed, her nose merged, and the flare of her corona grew as her head finished becoming a glans, her nipples fading away. She felt Tony caress her again, and the urethra slit flared and gave a last wet ‘urrrgggllllleee', then exploded as thick steaming cum began to blast from it, and Tony screamed as the massive orgasm went on, and on.

Tony stumbled backwards holding onto the huge throbbing cock almost the size of his own body, dragging the massive swollen testes across the floor, before slipping in the slick cum as his penis kept spewing. The pleasure was intense, and he moaned and sobbed as his orgasm continued without pause, the steady blasts of cum spraying the walls and ceiling of the bedroom. And steadily his balls began to shrink, and the huge shaft began to dwindle as well. It took almost an hour, and towards the end he finally passed out from the agonizing ecstasy, but his cock kept cumming for another fifteen minutes, until finally with one final spurt it stopped, then slowly went flaccid, falling limply between his legs.

I'm still me, Emily thought, as the incredible ecstasy ended. For over an hour she had incoherent from the aching release, her whole body one massive glow of pleasure. But it was over now, though the pleasure didn't entirely fade. She could feel her ‘body', the thick upper portion, the two strange organs in her lower extremity that hung so heavily. But she couldn't move, couldn't see, but she could ‘sense' her surroundings. I'm a penis, she realized, Tony's penis! But...but how?? Desperately she tried to move, but other than a weak squirm, her urethra slit pursing, she remained limp and flaccid. She didn't have the muscles to move anymore. But she remained entirely aware, her memories intact.

Tony awoke with a moan, and sat up, strands of gooey cool cum sticking to his body. The bedroom was drenched with the sticky excretions that had once been most of Emily, it oozed down the walls and dripped from the ceiling. At first he didn't remember what had happened, but it came back in a sudden rush, and he looked down in horror. His penis had returned to its normal size, or closer to it, but he could tell it was still larger than it had been, his balls at least three times as large. As he watched it squirmed a little, and then went still again.

"E-Emily?" He said, reaching down and gently cradling himself, his cock and balls warm and soft. He knew it was true, he could FEEL her inside of his...his penis and balls, knew she was there. As he held ‘her' he felt himself start to become aroused, and his penis began to lengthen and stiffen. Oh no, he thought, not again! But it felt much better than it ever had before, and moaning he began to fondle and stroke himself. Soon his cock was rock hard again; and at least eight inches long, thick and rigid.

Emily felt Tony's hands touch, and then cradle her. She tried to move again, but instead felt her body began to stiffen, blood flooding into it. No,noooo, she thought, I'm not a penis!! This is insane, but the soft gentle touches felt so wonderful, her whole

new ‘body' incredibly sensitive, and she rapidly grew and became harder and harder. As she became rigid she felt a slight pressure deep in her body, and felt a tingle of pleasure as a large drop of pre welled from her urethra slit, and slowly slid down her aching shaft. Please, she thought, touch me, love me! She couldn't describe the pleasure she felt, her whole body quivering in need and anticipation.

Tony stared at his rampant erection as a large drop of pre oozed from the head and ran slowly down the shaft. His cock throbbed and ached, and he could feel its need like never before. With a moan he began to slide one hand up and down the slick organ as he fondled his swollen balls with the other. He almost came with each stroke, but the pleasure kept growing and growing, more intense than it had ever been before. And he could not only feel his own pleasure, but hers as well, and he knew she was alive inside of him, and aware of what he was doing, and felt her gratitude and love. Grunting he masturbated as fast as he could, and when he/they finally orgasmed he almost passed out again from the pleasure, and then as he/they slowly went flaccid he gently stroked himself, feeling their mutual satisfaction and release.

Emily screamed in her mind as Tony's hands fondled her balls and slid up and down her shaft, their shaft. She had never felt anything as remotely pleasurable as this before. Her whole new body was an organ designed to give pleasure, and she felt that pleasure with every cell in that body. When she orgasmed it was an incandescent ecstasy that seemed to last forever as thick steaming cum poured through her body and out of her ‘mouth'. As he pleasured them Emily could sense his love for her, and in no way blamed him for what had happened to her. After the massive orgasm she felt her body shrinking as it went flaccid, and she felt a sense of...contentment. If it was like this every time, she could get used to being like this. This was starting to feel almost normal. Only one thing kind of worried her, she could feel another pressure starting to build deep inside somewhere, and wandered what it would be like when Tony had to pee. As it turned out, the rush of hot water through her body actually turned out to feel pretty good, even if the taste was a little strong.

Tony and Emily eventually came to accept what had happened, but Tony told no one about that horribly pleasurable night. Who would believe him? That his cock and balls had once been his girlfriend, and was still aware? No, he kept it secret. But he still loved ‘her', and she loved him, he could feel it. And they ‘made love' to one another every day, quite often more than once. He would stroke her for hours, both of them trembling in ecstasy until they reached their mutual orgasm. And eventually he begin to date again, he somehow knew she wanted him to. That she wanted to be used for the main purpose she now served. And he was quite popular with the girls, his eight inch cock and oversized balls really turned them on, and the sex, it was unbelievable, and they were insatiable.

Emily moaned in her mind as her rigid body slid between the lips of another vagina, the soft wet folds caressing every inch of her shaft as she slid in and out. This one was talented, she'd sucked them to a massive orgasm once already, she and Tony exploding in ecstasy. Emily had come to accept what she was now, and loved being a part of Tony, the best part. The feeling of being pushed into a nice tight pussy, and then sliding back and forth was indescribable, and she couldn't get enough. She throbbed in ecstasy as Tony sped up his thrusts, and would then slow down, drawing out the coupling; and pleasure, as long as possible. He was so good at what he did, and she appreciated it, knowing he wanted to give them as much pleasure as possible. Then she gave a silent scream as she felt the pressure build, and then burst through her as she filled the woman's pussy with hot cum. How could she have ever wanted anything else?

After Tony dropped Betty off at home; and was driving home, he reached in his pants and gently cupped Emily, and felt her squirm happily, sensing her contentment and happiness. I love you, he thought, and felt her own love in return. Together, forever.

Six months later a burglar broke into his place, and among the things stolen was a certain gold ring he kept in a man's jewelry box by his bed. It was never recovered.

The End