Topic: The Diary

Day 0, Thursday, March 12
That asshole Rourke dumped me today. Said that I was too unpopular to be with, said that I was too flatchested for him. So I have barely any tits! So what? Fucking cockhead just wants to be with Julia Arlington. Plastic chested bimbo bitch. They can have each other, leave me the fuck alone. Rourke and Julia humping on a tree, F-U-C-K-I-N-G... I hope the branch breaks.

Day 1, Friday, March 13
Something weird happened overnight, very weird. I woke up this morning at about 10am feeling so heavy and for some reason my boobs have grown. Huge. Like basketball huge. But that's not the weirdest thing that's happened though. My ass has also grown. A lot. Think Nicki Minaj times 3. And it's more sensitive, there's like this strange pleasure when I sit down. Kinda as if my buttcheeks feel like tits. And my boobs, well, there's something sloshing around inside because I swear I feel some liquid. Huge ass, huge tits. How the fuck does a skinny girl like me become so well endowed overnight?

I can't leave my house today. It's bad enough that Emilie's gonna be back tonight, but she normally ignores me, like any sister. Thank god at least that Jonah & Cody Barton are on some gay cruise, Cassie's with her family mourning the loss of her father and Dorian doesn't finish work for another ten hours. No roommates for now so that's a relief.

------------

I had a bath not long ago and I saw my problem, and panicked a whole lot afterwards. My boobs aren't really boobs anymore, there's no nipples and they're a bit wrinkly... like a man's ballsack. I played around with them for a while after I freaked out and I figured they're full of sperm. But where will that sperm go? I really don't care. But with my tits being a scrotum, my ass is now a large pair of boobs. I felt the nipples in the bath and it felt good, so I fingered my pussy for a bit but afterwards I felt scared... I still do.

I'm a freak with balls for tits and tits for buttocks. Seriously, what the fuck? I think I'll stay in my room until this all blows over.

-------------

Emilie came into my room to grab the house phone after she finished work at 7pm. I pretended to be asleep and as usual she ignored me, but I could tell she knew something was up. I hope she didn't see my 'breasticles' (yes, that is what I am calling the ballsack on my chest), but she certainly wouldn't have noticed the assboobs (yeah, I really can't think of anything else to call them), since I was laying on my side with my back to the wall.

She musn't have known I was "sleeping", coz she tried asking me something:

"Hey Zelda, did you remember to get Dorian's rent money?"

Emilie has obviously not been to the kitchen yet, since I stuck a Post-It note on the fridge telling her that Dorian has paid his rent.

She left the room a few minutes later but I actually am tired now so I'm gonna go to sleep. Maybe I'll be normal in the morning?

See my FurAffinity account, where most of my stuff is found: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/thetransformationguru/

Re: The Diary

A lot more to come, so don't worry.

See my FurAffinity account, where most of my stuff is found: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/thetransformationguru/