1 (edited by bobboled 2014-11-16 22:48)

Topic: Female Butt Morph Interative

Link --> http://www.writing.com/main/interact/it … utt-Morphs

Hey all, just wanted to let you know that, since writing.com changed their policy on free service, I had to delete Lexi's Curse.  Not that it was going anywhere anyways, but I had to do it so I could have a new interactive.

The focus is on butt based transformations and the first couple of options are about growing, changing them, or making them appear in places they shouldn't.  I'll add some other options for other kinds of butt related morphs and likely add some genitalia focused ones too, but for now I just want to focus on asses.

One thing to note is that all butts are female in appearance, but that's all.  Even male characters can get them, or people can become butts, or become someone else's or even their own genitalia. 

Here's a tentative list of the starting story options:

This is an interactive about butts, or more specifically, people having butt based transformations happen to them. This could be size change, part swap, transformation, items that make people into butts or change parts of them into butts. The only constant is that any and all ass transformations are female, even if the target is male. Futanari is also allowed, if not encouraged, meaning there can be futa butts. Other kinds of transformations are welcome, but I would like this interactive to focus mainly on butt transformation.

The initial choices are:

The Body Spray: A can of body spray is found by someone, and wherever it is sprayed becomes a shapely female behind. The spray will work anywhere on anyone, and never runs out.

Assorbtion: For reasons unknown, women become able to absorb people in their butts, taking some of their traits(even their genitals) and adding to the mass of their butt. The absorbed people are still alive inside the absorber, but they may or may not have any control and may very well become a body part.

Parasitic butt: an outbreak from a secret lab leads to a small city being terrorized by feminine butt like creatures that attach and change the host, living off and becoming a part of their body. They can also replace a previous body parts, or attach somewhere else.

Globalized change: Whether through a disease, a spell, or any other means, the entire planet is turned into feminine lower halves. All people are now just a butt, legs, and their genitalia. This story deals more with the aftermath rather than the transformation, but can have more added. Naturally, there should be some shemale or futanari halves for reproduction.

Other: You decide!

The rules:
- No scat
- No underage
- No furry

Re: Female Butt Morph Interative

Soo many questions!

How do the lower female halfes communicate in the globalized change? Can they still see? How do they eat?

A very interesting idea!

That's all answered in the first chapter of the storyline

No one was quite sure how it had happened. Maybe it was a disease, hidden in human genes or some new strain of super-virus. Others speculated that it was alien's that did, through advance technology. Some even thought it was magic, like a terrible curse that was brought upon humanity, or a spell gone horribly awry. All of these theories where acceptable proposition, but at the end of the day no one quite knew why every person in the would had been turned into a feminine lower half.

Five years ago, the change happened as people were sleeping, meaning the eastern hemisphere didn't transform until the day after, as well as those who slept at later times. As the people slept, something happened to their bodies. When they woke up, nothing seemed immediately strange. They could see, they could smell and hear and talk. However, it was soon revealed that everyone had changed drastically. Every person, male and female ended at their belly button, as they had become a pair of pretty female legs, a feminine butt, and had retained their respective genitalia in most cases. There was mass panic as the streets were filled with legs trying to find their upper halves and the unchanged populace tried to figure out what had happened. They changed too once they fell asleep, and the human population became entirely lower halves.

People have only just now become adjusted to their new physiology, and thankfully this has not impaired them too much. People still have all of their senses, and their eyes remained as they are now placed above people's genitalia, and people speak and breath through their genitalia now, and eat with their anuses. People's legs changed somewhat too, as their legs became much stronger and hardier, and their toes became as dexterous as their missing hands were. People are still able to drive in modified cars, go to school, go to work, compete in sports and many other normal things. There were also mutant variations of halves, with some people having hands for their feet, or growing a tongue in their pussy or anus. The world is adjusting to being butts on legs, and the character we'll follow is:

Damn. First read, then post big_smile

5 (edited by finaro 2015-05-27 08:06)

bobboled wrote:

That's all answered in the first chapter of the storyline

No one was quite sure how it had happened. Maybe it was a disease, hidden in human genes or some new strain of super-virus. Others speculated that it was alien's that did, through advance technology. Some even thought it was magic, like a terrible curse that was brought upon humanity, or a spell gone horribly awry. All of these theories where acceptable proposition, but at the end of the day no one quite knew why every person in the would had been turned into a feminine lower half.

Five years ago, the change happened as people were sleeping, meaning the eastern hemisphere didn't transform until the day after, as well as those who slept at later times. As the people slept, something happened to their bodies. When they woke up, nothing seemed immediately strange. They could see, they could smell and hear and talk. However, it was soon revealed that everyone had changed drastically. Every person, male and female ended at their belly button, as they had become a pair of pretty female legs, a feminine butt, and had retained their respective genitalia in most cases. There was mass panic as the streets were filled with legs trying to find their upper halves and the unchanged populace tried to figure out what had happened. They changed too once they fell asleep, and the human population became entirely lower halves.

People have only just now become adjusted to their new physiology, and thankfully this has not impaired them too much. People still have all of their senses, and their eyes remained as they are now placed above people's genitalia, and people speak and breath through their genitalia now, and eat with their anuses. People's legs changed somewhat too, as their legs became much stronger and hardier, and their toes became as dexterous as their missing hands were. People are still able to drive in modified cars, go to school, go to work, compete in sports and many other normal things. There were also mutant variations of halves, with some people having hands for their feet, or growing a tongue in their pussy or anus. The world is adjusting to being butts on legs, and the character we'll follow is:

I'm not so sure how a world would function like that nor I'm not so sure I like this idea because this is pretty much "game over" for me although it sounds very similar to my idea but except everyone would be mindless sex creatures (which more logical though) and the protagonist is a robot construct or something that is completely immune to transformations.