Topic: What's next?

Hey everyone.  I know that I haven't posted anything for a _long_ time in my "Chick for a Dick" story line.  Life got in the way and when Demon-Man presented his story contest, it seemed like a great chance to try something new.  I was very pleased with the story I was able to present, and I have continued to think about the "Payback" characters.

This brings me to my current decision: do I return to the "CfaD" story line right away or should I work on the prequel and sequel I have thought up for "Payback's a Bitch"?  I would like to hear all of your thoughts on this.  Are you tired of waiting for new chapters?  Would you like to get some new stories about Sarah and the girls who transformed her? Or does it not matter which one I work on next?

Thanks for reading, everyone.  It's a great joy to know there are people who enjoy reading my stories as much as I enjoy writing them
ekempo5000

Re: What's next?

I can't say what I would prefer since I don't know the content of the stories you are plannung, but personally I would guess that the idea that is the newest one would be easiest to work on.

I would absolutely love to see more Chick for a Dick.  That storyline had just the right mixture of whimsy and kinkiness.  It'd be great to see more creative TFs like that, especially with how everyone takes them in stride.

I have been jonseing for more Chick for a Dick. I still want some of the wishes from the party to be explored a bit. Just a great overall concept.

darkdonny wrote:

I have been jonseing for more Chick for a Dick. I still want some of the wishes from the party to be explored a bit. Just a great overall concept.

I agree. though I liked both stories, I prefer cfad just a little bit more.

Well, I've pulled out all of my notes laying out how the story line for CfaD is going to go along with all of the transformations and I have been typing them up and posting them.  The latest few chapters have already been posted with more chapters completed an waiting to be put on this site and Fiction Branches.  Somewhere along the way I will try to get to my ideas for expanding the "Payback" storyline, but for now I will vontinue to focus on CfaD.

I hope you all enjoy what is to come.

ekempo5000

7 (edited by ekempo5000 2016-06-10 19:33)

Hey everyone,

So I know I was gone for way too long of a hiatus, but I'm back and new chapters came with me! I have several more chapters in the final editing phase waiting to be posted. I know exactly where the story is going, but I have reached a point where I could use some feedback.

I am planning to write an upcoming chapter (chapters?) from the points of view of some of the transformed girls. I would like to know which of these characters you are interested in seeing more of.

This will not change the direction of the plot and story, just flesh it out. The chapters in question would not be posted until a bit further in the story, so you will have to be patient. On the bright side, this gives you some time to submit who you would like to see more of, and there are several new characters that will be introduced along the way.

I hope you are all enjoying the story as much as I am enjoying writing it. Additional thanks to KSG for his phenomenal character morphs.

Hope to hear from you.
ekempo5000