Topic: How to transform these two girls in the Greatest Show?

I've decided to have these two girls transform in one of the segments for the Greatest Show 2: http://f3.to/demon-man/wp-content/uploa … dd-341.jpg

The idea is that they are both famous celebrities (actresses or singers) who decided to make their transformation their biggest and last performance in their current careers. The conjoinment happened before the show. They basically come on stage covered by a large coat, making it look like they are still separate and just come together for show, presenting their new shared body as a surprise. Its only the preparation for their true TF. Only question:

Re: How to transform these two girls in the Greatest Show?

Had to reset the result due to a copy&paste error in the choices. Basically it was possible to vote for them not to transform in a way.

I would love if they'd still be able to sing therefore i voted for VeryOdd-73.

The idea of them fusing completely in both body and mind to become a single creature sounds interesting, also the part about becoming a chimera beast (even if it doesn't say anything about which animal. I must admit that the most interesting animals for me are the hoofed ones).
The penis idea is not new, but rare enough to make all such stories enjoyable. I also like the circular, spider-like being with their heads reduced to eyes.

My suggestion for a fusion; they continue to fuse, like a magnet has been placed between their shoulder blades, and the back of each hand is touching each other and fuse before being absorbed by the body. At first they are simply a single torso with four legs and their heads facing in each direction. Then their breasts starts to be absorbed and disappear into the body (alternatively; only one breast disappear, the other get divided into two separate ones). One of the heads start to sink down and be absorbed, until only the face is left on the chest, and keeps travelling further down till it ends up between her legs, possibly only as a pair of eyes.
The other head starts move forward and to sink too, and ends up as an upside down face on the top of the chest with no neck. Her legs starts to migrate further up the back, and ends up about where the arms used to be (but they don't walk on all four, and are still bipedal). Maybe the genitals and anus disappear only to the leave a smooth crotch behind, or they could fuse with her face in a similar way as with her sister.

It's hard to decide, but I think I'll go for the circular spider thing.

5 (edited by vaughnblondetail 2014-12-16 23:58)

They turn into a meter-high version of this, with one girl becoming the cock and the other becoming the butt: http://f3.to/demon-man/wp-content/uploa … dd-110.jpg

vaughnblondetail wrote:

They turn into a meter-high version of this, with one girl becoming the cock and the other becoming the butt: http://f3.to/demon-man/wp-content/uploa … dd-110.jpg

I would agree with this, or something that involves at least one becoming an anus. Anus-mouths are my favorite transformations.

A suggestion, being the big celebrities they are why not turn them into a living award like the Grammys or Oscar awards? Like they've become so famous or talented that they should simply be a goal to strive for.

I lack the creativity for a shape... ^^;