Topic: Commissions?

Hi,

I've become more and more restless recently with ideas for stories.
At the same time I have to face the fact that I can only work on a fraction of those, with the free time I have.
That also means I am more focused on a few more report-like projects that have been in the making for some time:
A short file about the Era of the Mad Kings, a new one about the lost city of Athla and I recently remembered the B-virus file, although the latter will require a lot of refurbishing).

So, I am curious if any of the writers here are open for commissions.

Re: Commissions?

I can try.
if you're willing to give me the outline and highlights best included I would be willing to write for you (granted, I may not be the one you were hopng to hear from).

Demon-Man wrote:

Hi,

That also means I am more focused on a few more report-like projects that have been in the making for some time:

What exactly do you mean by report? A medical-report that just describes the transformation or the result (physically and psychologically). Or a news report?

@ ZeroGear:

Thanks. Only thing I forgot to mention was that I cannot offer much in the way of trades. With my hands tied, I can do no more than quick sketches.
That's why I have no problem with good ol' paid commissions.

@ Nikita:

More like a medical or historic report. Similar to the one I did for Dakini-Worms or Freya's Realm.

That's no problem. shoot me a list of highlights, ok the work I send back (if you like it), and round it out with some sketches if you can. I love seeing your art, even the rough pencil version of pictures.

Sorry for the late reply!

I would be willing to help you out with some of it, assuming time permit me to do so. That is, free of charge. I do not require anything in return, writing is its own reward.
I only really lurked this forum so far, have not gotten around posting anything. Although I got some of my stories up on FA I can direct you to if you are interested.

I am alway up for commissions, Demon-Man, just as long as I am up front about it possibly taking a little while to be finished