Topic: The Reeducation of a User - by Multibreast

http://f3.to/mbap/gueststories/reeducation.htm

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Reeducation of a User
By Multibreast

I was the most contemptible of men. I know that now. I enjoyed sex. There was certainly nothing wrong with that, but I enjoyed it for all the wrong reasons. I did not enjoy the closeness of two people in love. I would never allow the caring that two people could feel into my life. I was the independent one. I was self-centered and egotistical. I only cared about sex for sex's sake. I was a user, pretending to love only to get what I wanted from women.

For me, women had two basic functions. One was sex, and the other was servitude. They were only meant to be slaves to love and just plain slaves of labor. I needed sex, I needed to be fed, and I needed to have my every whim gratified. It was the woman's job, or so my limited and inexperienced mind perceived.

When I met the beautiful sorceress, those feelings were strong. I saw her beautiful body and of course thought of nothing else but making her mine. I wanted her sexually. I didn't even think of her as a person. She was just an object of sexual desire.

One might think that a man like me would have nothing to do with the institution of marriage. Quite the contrary was true in fact. I was all for marriage. I wanted to get married myself one day. I didn't mean one day down the road either. I meant soon. I needed someone to prepare my meals and do the housework. I would still be free to have sex with as many women as I pleased of course. I didn't fool myself. I heard the wanton oaths of those other users who promised their women that they would change, that they would forgo all of their sexual advances when they finally settled down. Such promises were hollow. I would hear of their stories of infidelity later. Sometimes it took years, sometimes only months after the marriage, but it always happened. They would eventually cheat on their wives. It was inevitable. Once a user; always a user. We never changed. We were born to use women and nothing was going to change us. At least, that is what I thought.

I am changed now, in more ways than one. I am no longer a user. It wasn't a wedding band that changed my attitude. Nothing so powerless as a ring could change a user. It took a power much stronger than that to turn me around. It took the power of the sorceress. Of course, I didn't know she was a sorceress at the time. She looked just like any other woman, and that is what I thought she was, just another woman. Yet, that is not exactly true. She was more than just another woman. She was without a doubt the most beautiful woman that I had ever seen. She had long, gorgeous, blonde hair, a petite and pretty face with luscious red, wet lips. Her long silky dress clung tightly to her seductive body. She had a small waist and long slender legs. Her breasts were nice, big, firm, and round. It was incredible how beautiful she looked.

I hesitated to hit on her. I was usually the real smooth-talker. I usually never had any trouble picking up the chicks. That is, unless, I have had too much to drink. My ability with women was derived from my ability to lie to them. You had to lie to women to get them in the sack, any fool knew that. Yet, whenever I drank, my true self came out in my conversation. My true self was never as appealing. I had a hard time covering the user in me when I was drunk. I had a tendency to blurt out the rude ideas that were actually in my mind rather than the sweet lies which I usually used. Yet, the amazing beauty of this woman moved me to speak even though I was drunk that night. Well, actually "drunk" wasn't the right word. I was bordering on shit-faced.

I told myself to be cool, and to use only the well-tested pick up lines that had worked so well for me so many times in the past. My efforts to be smooth were futile however. I was too wasted to come up with anything debonair. At that point, the only things which I could say were the words of a drunken loser, which looking back, I was.

It started out poorly. "Y...y.. you er hot , Babe." I heard myself slurring the totally useless words to her, but could do nothing to make myself more appealing. Oh, how I had wished that she had come in the bar several hours ago so that I might have hit on her while I was still halfway sober.

"Why don't you be a good boy and find a nice place to pass out." She told me smugly.

"How about your place, Baby." I smiled devilishly at her as I leaned drunkenly into her oh so lovely body.

The sorceress sighed and pushed me away. "I came in here for drinks, not to be hit on. I could have any lover I wanted, and you sir are certainly not one that I would choose.

"With a sexy body like that," I continued while eyeing her from head to toe. "I don't doubt that you could get any man, but you've never had me, Babe. I'm the best la... lover you'll ever find." I leaned into her again, this time copping a feel on one of her large breasts.

She pushed me away violently that time. She looked at me with a cold, hard stare. It seemed that the color of her eyes changed from a bright blue to a fiery red that seemed like hell itself. I figured that it was probably the booze playing tricks on my mind and didn't give it much thought at the time.

"Boy," I continued. "You are a feisty one aren't you?" That is ok, I like that in a woman too. I like all kinds of women. You know what kind of woman I like the best though?" Without really waiting for her to respond, I continued. "I like bitches the best."

"Oh? Is that so?" She replied in an annoyed tone.

"Yeah, that is so." I stated mockingly. "Yeah, the bitches are the ones that I really like. The women who think that they can control a man, the ones that pretend to be all independent and tough. They think that they can live without a man. They are such fakers. No woman can live without a man. They need a man in their lives. You know why? Do you? I'll tell you why. It is because women are dependent. They are by their very nature dependent on men. That is why I like the bitches. They are always my favorite."

"Really?" The woman said, now smiling diabolically at me.

"Yeah that is right. I love them because I can wipe all that independence crap out of their little minds and show them that they need a man, not just any man, but a real man like I am. Yeah, I'd like to have a bitch all too my own."

"Really?" She asked again, this time leaning into me seductively.

I couldn't help but be happy with myself at that moment. It appeared as those all of this drunken bullshit was actually having an affect on her. "That is right, honey. I'll be happy to show you all about this real man."

She smiled and placed her hand on me and gently started rubbing my shoulder. "So you like bitches. What else do you like, good sir? I am really interested."

I put my arm around her and pulled her tightly against me. She did not resist. "Well, I like you. I know that much, Baby."

She put her arm around my shoulders and laughed softly. "How nice of you to say, Sweetie, however, I meant in general. What, in general, do you like in a woman?"

"Hmm.." I thought to myself for a moment. "Well, I like boobs, that's for sure. Yeah, I'm a real breast man."

She raised one of her eyebrows inquisitively. "Any kind of breasts?"

"Hell no!" I responded. "They have to be good breasts. They have to be big. I like them round and firm, and lot of them."

"I see." She said, nodding. "What else?"

"You probably won't believe me after that bit about the big tits, but I like beautiful eyes too." I said with a smirk. The part about the eyes always came up sooner or later whenever I picked up a chick. "Yeah, I like some nice eyes. I love it when a hot woman gives me the eye."

"Oh really?" She pressed, smirking right back at me.

"Oh yeah, like I think you were doing to me earlier." She had never even looked at me once of course, but I always liked to act like the chick was the one who wanted me the whole time. "You'll probably deny it, but I think I saw you looking at me."

"Giving you the eye was I?" She asked in a diabolical tone. "Yep, " I said as I copped another quick feel of her magnificent tits. "How interesting," She said, mostly to herself. 'Anything else you like in a woman? Like, what about the face?"

"Well, I don't spend much time looking at the face." I said with a chuckle. "But, I guess just a cute foxy little face, ya know. As far as I'm concerned, you've got it all, Babe. What say we get out of here and go back you my place?"

"So, that is what you want in a woman huh?" She asked.

"And a little piece of tail too of course." I grabbed her tits again, this time less subtly. She reeled back and slapped me across the face suddenly. "What the hell?!" I yelled as a few people in the bar turned in our direction.

She started ranting at me. "You'll get what you want you fool, but not from me! Nor any other woman for that matter you useless waste of a man!"

"What the hell are you talking about?" I asked with genuine surprise. "I thought we had a good thing starting here." She said nothing more before storming out of the bar. "Cunt!" I yelled at her as she walked out of the bar.

I was so disappointed after she had left. I was truly expecting a night of wild sex after she had started to warm up to me. I drowned my sorrows in one more drink before I left the bar for a lonely night. I hit the bed as soon as I arrived home that night, pausing only to lock up my house and pull off my clothes. To my surprise, it wasn't the last I saw of the beautiful woman that night. I saw her in a dream.

I stood alone in complete darkness. When the strange and beautiful woman from the bar appeared to me, surrounded in a menacing red light. Her voice was loud and booming as she spoke to me. She only spoke one sentence. "I am a Sorceress, here to make all of your dreams come true!" She yelled. I woke up suddenly after that, but quickly fell back asleep in my drunkenness. I remembered the dream vividly the next morning though. It may have been brief in duration, but it was certainly realistic. It was so real. It almost seemed as though she had actually been hovering above me surrounded by that fiery red light.

I dismissed the dream as I prepared for work. The effects of the drinking were almost worn off, but I could still smell the liquor on my breath. I walk lazily into the bathroom adjoining my bedroom, trying to wipe the sleep from my eyes. I turned on the light and bent over the sink. I turned on the faucet and cupped my hands under the flowing water. I brought the cold refreshing water up to my face. As I rubbed the residue of the cold water across my face I felt something strange. It was my ears. They were covered with something.

I stood up straight and looked at myself in the mirror. It was fur! My ears were covered in fur! I quickly reached up and tried to pull the fur off of my ears, but I couldn't. It hurt. The fur on my ears was attached to the skin of my ears! If that wasn't distressing enough, the ears were different. They didn't have that distinctively human look anymore. They looked a little bit like animal ears! No, they looked a lot like animal ears. That was when I realized that they had changed. They had change in the minute that I had been looking at them in the mirror. My ears were shifting in form right before my eyes. It was rapidly becoming obvious that my ears were changing into those of an animal.

I could only look into the mirror at my own reflection in horror. The ears stopped transforming. The change was complete. I had the ears of some animal. I wasn't sure of the type of animal, but my ears were now pointy and covered in a reddish-brown soft fur. I had to be dreaming. It was the only explanation. The dream of the woman from the bar had been so real. I was obviously having another vivid dream. I followed the old aphorism, and pinched myself. If it was true that you could feel no physical pain in your dreams, then this was no dream that I was having. I felt the pain of the pinch clearly. But, how could this be?? People don't just develop animal ears in the morning. I brought my hands up to my ears and felt them, as if to validate what my eyes could scarcely believe. The touch confirmed what my eyes saw. I had the ears of a furry animal of some sort.

I stood there frozen for a moment with my hands to my ears. Who knows how long I would have stayed like that if the second transformation hadn't started. Yes, it was true. To my dismay, my ears were not the only change that I experienced that morning, not by a long shot.

It appeared to be a rash at first. It was red and irritated. I brought my hand to my forehead and scratched it. It wasn't just growing red though, it was swelling. A protrusion was developing directly above the bridge of my nose, in the center of my forehead. I scratched at it again, but, unlike the first time, it hurt to scratch it this time. It felt as though I had scratched a very sensitive piece of skin, almost like.... almost like.... I had scratched one of my eyes. I quickly realized the reason for that feeling. It was an eye, or about to become one rather! I couldn't believe it. It was even stranger than my ears. I was developing a third eye on the center of my forehead!

My vision became blurry. I momentarily lost my ability to focus my line of vision. I realized why. My third eye was completing itself. I was beginning to get vision in that eye. It was aligning itself with the line of vision in my other two eyes. After a few moments, I regained my line of sight. Yet, it was different somehow. The images that I saw were deeper. I could see better than I could just a few moments before. Objects seemed.... richer, or more full. I don't know. It was hard to explain. I only knew that I could see clearer now than I had before. My eye had completely formed. It was so odd. My third eye followed the movements of my normal two eyes precisely. When I looked to the left, all three eyes moved simultaneously in that direction. It was the same when I looked up or down or to the right. Hell, all three eyelids even blinked in unison! I brought my fingertip up and poked lightly at my new eyeball. It reacted just like either of my regular two eyes would. It looked so odd. I barely had time to consider the implications of having an extra eye before the next transformation began.

The next change was far more substantial than the first two. It started with two protrusions swelling out from my butt cheeks. I reached my hands back and felt two hard bulges. They were swelling to a larger size too. It wasn't only those bumps that were growing, it was my entire butt. I could feel it growing bigger. I could see it expanding in the mirror as well. My butt was growing longer. It was extending backwards, away from my body. the two original protuberances continued to grow as well. They were long and thin, and extending down from the back of my ever increasing rear.

My legs were changing too. They were growing thinner. My butt started to push further and further back. I had to pull off my underwear quickly, else they would have been ripped apart. My legs did not just grow much thinner, but they were sprouting fur as well! The fur was different than that upon my ears. It was shorter, and white in color. No, it was white with black spots. The fur was also sprouting on my crotch as well. That wasn't the distressing part though. What was really frightening was that my cock appeared to be shrinking! My rear continued to grow long and cylindrical. As the weight of my rear started pulling be backwards, I had to stick out my hand and support myself against the bathroom wall to keep from tumbling over.

I felt that the excess weight of my long rear wasn't going to be a problem for much longer though. I saw in the mirror that the two protuberances extending down from the back of my long butt were taking the shape of two slender and furry legs. My feet were growing smaller as well. In fact, they quickly took on a shape that was not of human feet at all but of.... paws, yes, animal paws. I suddenly recognized into what my butt and legs were developing . I recognized it clearly now. It was a Dalmatian. I had the lower body of a Dalmatian dog! And, from the lack of anything dangling from between my hind doggy legs, I appeared to be a female dog. My human waist now blended into the soft white fur of a dog's chest. My human cock was now completely gone!

The third transformation now seemed complete. I had the upper body of a human, or at least mostly human, and the lower body of a female dog! I was an absolute freak! When would this nightmare end? I had the lower body of a fucking dog for crying out loud! It was different than any Dalmatian body that I had seen before though. It was bigger. The size the Dalmatian body was proportioned to the size of my human torso. I had developed into something similar to a centaur like in ancient mythology, except instead of a horse lower body, I had a dog lower body. I looked back at the tail that now hung from my doggie butt. I attempt to wag it in typical doggie fashion. It followed my brain's command, yet I would later learn that it had a tendency to wag of its own volition whenever I became excited. As if that wasn't enough, it wasn't even a male dog, it was a female. Was I destined to get my butt sniffed by every lonely mutt? Even worse, would those dogs try to bone me? Oh lord, what a nightmare. What had I done to deserve this horror?

The changes weren't quite done though. The lack of any cock, human, canine, or otherwise, would not, as it turned out, be the extent of my feminine appearance, far from it. The first thing I noticed was that my chest looked lighter in color. I then realized that it wasn't a lighter skin tone, but it was the fact that my chest hair was disappearing. I looked closely and could see the hair vanishing before all three of my eyes. Soon, I had no hair whatsoever on my chest, none that was noticeable anyway. It didn't stop there though. My nipples seemed to puff out. The area around my nipples started to swell. Breasts?! Oh shit, that is all I needed! I pressed down on my nipples as if I could keep them from growing just by sheer physical strength. I didn't work. My new breasts swelled quickly under the pressure of my hands. They grew large and round before they stopped. By the time they finished developing, they were huge. I must of had F-cup size tits.

I wasn't luckily enough for it to stop there. Four new rashes, similar in feeling to the one that appeared on my forehead, appeared. Two appeared at the middle of my human chest directly below my new boobs. I could only see them thanks to the mirror. My new breasts prevented me from being able to see directly down at my torso. Two more rashes developed on either side of my belly button, also directly down from my new breasts. These rashes didn't develop into eyes as the one on my forehead had, but rather they developed into four new nipples. The familiar swelling that had occurred to my regular nipples, started with the four new ones. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. The flesh around the four new nipples continued to grow until I had four more breasts equal in size to my uppermost breasts. I had three pair of breasts, all of which were about a huge F-cup in size. All six of them stood out proudly from my human chest, covering al the available space on the front of my torso. Each of the breasts were firm, but bounced wildly with each step. I was surprised how well I was able to move, considering that I now had four dog legs. The claws of my four paws clicked against the vinyl floor of the bathroom.

I looked in horror at my hideous reflection in the mirror "What have I done to deserve this?!" I screamed to the emptiness of my house. I didn't expect any response to my screams of frustration, but a response I got.

"Merely, giving you what you wanted, Sweetie." A soft voice replied to me. The sound startled me." I turned around and saw the beautiful woman from last night standing in my bedroom.

"How did you get in here?!" I yelled. I was both angered and embarrassed that she was here, and could see me in this hideous form.

She chuckled to herself. "I'm a sorceress darling, I can go anywhere that I damn well please."

"Sorceress?" I asked. "Are you the one responsible for this?" I said as I looked down at my strange new body.

"But of course, my darling." She responded as she approached me and petted my furry canine back.

"Why?" I asked in a broken voice. I was about on the edge of tears, feeling sorry for myself.

"It is the only way you will learn, you fool. I decided to teach you a lesson so that you would never treat females so poorly again."

"Is that what this is about? I apologize. I swear, I'll never treat women poorly again!" I pleaded.

"Yes," She smiled devilishly. "I know."

"Please change me back." I begged. "I promise that I will treat women with nothing but respect from now on."

"Oh no," the sorceress replied. "There is no going back. That is a personal rule of mine. Once I've used my magic, I never take it back. I've rarely used as much magic as I've used on you, but I had to prove a point. Your current form will certainly take a lot of explaining. Luckily, it will be you, not I, that will have to explain. Besides," She continued. "I only gave you what you wanted."

"What I wanted?! Are you crazy?! Why would I ever want this?" I asked, again looking down at my hideous new body. I could feel the weight of all my new breasts on my chest and stomach. I reached back and felt the area where my soft and furry canine back merged into the skin of my human back at my waist.

"I remember it clearly. You said: 'I want a bitch of my very own.' Well, now you have one. In fact, your whole lower body is that of a bitch. You are a regular bitchtaur." She said with a chuckle. "You also said that you like breasts, that you 'like them big, round and firm, and lot of them.' Well, now you have a lot of them. You have six of them, all big, round and firm. And let's see, ah yes, you said that you 'love it when a hot woman gives me the eye.' Well, I gave you the eye, right in the center of your forehead. Sorry that I couldn't give you the foxy face that you wanted. I mean, people still have to recognize your face, otherwise the punishment wouldn't be full enough. I was able to give you fox ears though. I hope that is sufficient. Of course, I think that I've made up for it. I mean, lets not forget the piece of tail you wanted. I 've done better than that, I've given you an entire tail, a doggie tail, attached to your beautiful doggie butt."

I could only shake my head in disgust. "You know this is not what I wanted at all!"

"Well," She replied. "It is a punishment. I've always found that the best punishments are those things that people say they want."

"I said that I wanted those things in a woman, not myself! Plus, those were just figures of speech."

"Well, in case you haven't noticed, Sweetie, you are woman. And, a word to the wise, never use figures of speech around a sorceress..." With those words, she disappeared.

I screamed into the emptiness of my bedroom for her to come back, but she never did. I begged and pleaded in the stillness of my home for her to return, but it was useless. She had done her magic, and would not return. When I finally told myself that she would not come back, I broke down, and cried. Tears streamed down from my three eyes. Now, I would have to face the world in my new form. Wherever would I find the courage for that?

Re: The Reeducation of a User - by Multibreast

Returning back to this old story to post related pictures. I'm guessing this story was written back in the day as a commission for Mozdoc since his the backstory of his bitchtaur character are almost the same. (Note: I don't know Mozdoc and I am aware of his infamy; I just like a few of his non-multi taur creations)

Picture 1: http://thedarkwolf.deviantart.com/art/A … 8-86082420

The differences in this picture are that his hands and feet have nipples on them, and that his breasts cannot be covered up due to the curse. Apparently he is always lactating so as to leave a trail of milk wherever he goes.

Picture 2: http://jianre-m.deviantart.com/art/Curs … -176841714

A modest clothed version of his creation.