Topic: Long time reader and lurker, first time poster

Greetings and Salutation

I have been reading the Legends of Belial forums since it came online, and even when it existed as the yahoo groups page, and the old website with the images and stories got shut down. I absolutely love the stories. I find it profoundly intriguing that there are others who share this interest in body modifications and sexual transformations.

A quick little tidbit about me. I am 28 years of age and currently shifting careers. I used to be a Manufacturing Machinist, but presently am studying Electronics Engineering and hold a position testing and researching various computer components and configurations. I am a furry, and yes I will openly admit it, and I am a white striped skunk if you are curious! So having said that, having an interest in the LoB stories should come easily.

I have several ideas for stories I would like to post on the forums. All of which I have been formulating for some time, and I think I am ready and willing to share with you all, but I have questions.

What is the setting, place and time period in which most of the stories take place?
I would hate to steal or be a plagiarist, but would one be allowed to use themes such as "B-Virus" or "Demon Cum or D-Cum" in a story? I especially find the concept of the B-Virus really fascinating, so I would at least ask if the idea stemmed from a single individual.

If you have any questions for me, I would be more than happy to reply.

Re: Long time reader and lurker, first time poster

Welcome here! It' great to see a new writer here!

As for your questions: The stories take place in the Legends of Belial universe. There are some differences to our own. For example the religions are based around the five (four?) great Demons.... etc.
You can use the B-Virus and Demon Cum concepts freely as long you stay in this universe. (I'm not sure about using them if you wanna write about stories in our own universe, for example)