Topic: Dream a Little Dream - by Grosporina

http://f3.to/mbap/gueststories/littledream.htm

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dream a Little Dream
By Grosporina

After five years of marriage, David Cather thought he could say he and his wife the beautiful and extremely sexy Gina had tried just about everything in the realm of sexual enjoyment.
David had met Gina Monachelli at the start of both their senior years in college. He was attracted to her the first time he laid eyes on her, and for good reason she was the image of what he saw as "the perfect woman." Five foot tall with dark, olive-toned skin, large brown eyes, and thick, full, lips, Gina's firm body was crowned with a head of long, thick, curly jet-black hair reaching well past her shoulders. And as if this wasn't enough . . . Gina was in possession of the largest tits David had ever laid eyes upon. That alone made her well worth the price of ogling even if he wasn't alone in that department.
As luck would have it, Gina zeroed in on David and sought him out. She later told him that there was "something strange in his gaze" and she thought this would be enough to scope him out and discover what he was about. It didn't take long to discover they both were interested in sex and not necessarily the kind best taken straight up.
Once back at his place David was sharing a place off campus with two other guys Gina stripped and asked if he had any baby oil. Immediately upon producing the oil she told him what she wanted: "Oil my breasts, tit fuck me, and cum in my face." David didn't need to be asked twice. Less than a minute after placing his cock between those slippery 32 DDs he erupted, spraying her neck, chin, cheeks, hair you name it. If it was anywhere near her head, it was covered in his semen.
She sat up, cum dripping from her face. She moved to kiss him, then stopped and whispered, "Lick my face clean, okay?" Much to his surprise David didn't hesitate, lapping up his love juices for the first time, never thinking for one moment why he would swallow his own cum, but instead just doing it.
When he was done Gina kissed him and said, "Oh, baby. I think I've found my true love."
They were married right out of college.
Gina confessed while they were dating that she was "probably a nympho" who found strange sex "fucking boring" and was driven by her desire to "try everything imaginable and more." She told David about how she had been a virgin until her eighteenth birthday, when she'd went out to the car of her brother's best friend and laid him, "For the fuck of it," as she said. She told him about twosomes and threesomes and group sex; about tit fucks and ass fucks and sucking cock until she was dizzy; about S & M and B & D and how she'd nearly been blinded by a "pseudo-Master" the year before, and how the possibility of never seeing again had turned her on; about her many encounters with women, and how she'd "dominated" her roommate, turning her "into a sexual plaything with a BS in Economics and a love of eating pussy."
She asked David if he thought any less of her.
He told her they had a lot of catching up to do .. . . .
The five years had been interesting. David and Gina both had well-paying jobs in the private sector. While not "well off," they certainly had enough money to keep them happy.
Sex was never out of the question, and there were few boundaries put upon their play, with death and mutilation seeming to be the only things verboten. During the day they both put on their corporate faces and slaved away; at night one might find Gina inserting a 300 pearl strange up David's ass and removing it slowly, one pearl at a time, as she sucked him off. Or Gina lying upon the kitchen table masturbating with an eighteen inch dildo as David taped the experience. Or giving each other golden showers in the bathtub. Or chaining themselves face to face to each other for an entire weekend.
Gina also loved to role-play. Most of the time it was "Master-slave" stuff with the roles interchangeable. Every once in a while, though, they felt like taking their fantasies outside to the public forum. Having sex in public places had become second nature, but they'd chilled this out after getting busted once in a local mall parking lot. The "Club Pickup" was always a popular game, and Gina usually got into being the object of David's desire, playing her part to the hilt. The twist on this was the "Club Whore," when Gina would put out eventually, but only for a price. The twist on this game would be when David would have Gina not only proposition someone else, but bring home the money after the act. Gina and David got so into this game once that Gina spent an evening "plying her trade" on a street corner, and did three guys before calling it a night.
Then came Halloween . . . .
The year before Gina had been invited to a party by one of her co-workers. Gina wanted them to get all dressed up in leather and latex, which David thought he would enjoy. There was just one catch: Gina wanted them to be lesbian lovers. David was a little leery of this at first, since it would require him getting dressed up as a woman. Gina assured him it would be okay; she pointed out that he had a slim physique and soft features which, if done right, would allow him to be "transformed" without a problem. And since they had a month to get ready . . . .
By the time they arrived at the party, Gina could show off "Darla" without fear of anything recognizing "her" as her husband. Her "lover" was dressed in a tight black leather pencil dress with a build in corset pulled tight to show off her slim waist and smooth, round hips and ass. The dress, a fetish outfit, sealed at the neck and didn't allow anyone a peek Darla's cleavage which everyone admitted must have been awesome, given the girl's tremendous 36 EE cups. Her long black hair ringed her tastefully made-up face, and her two inch long nailed were painted a lavender which matched her toenails. Gina herself decked out in a bright blue PVC mini dress showed off the girl, making her mince around on the platform sandals with seven inch heels. It was a shame that Gina had forbidden the girl to speak, as many in the room wanted to strike up a conversation with her . . . .
David didn't admit anything to Gina until after the party, but the month he'd endured becoming feminized had struck a cord that he hadn't known existed. He'd loved the long hair, the nails, the weight of the latex breasts affixed to his chest, the feel of the corset around his waist, the forms which filled out his hips and ass and hid his genitals; the swish of his legs against the leather . . . for the entire evening he had believed himself to be Darla, and had loved flirting with everyone, doing Gina's "slave" work and didn't even complain when "her master" ordered her to her knees so she could suck off a gentleman who'd given Gina $100 so he could enjoy a blow job from "her little lover "
On the way home David admitted he wanted Gina to feminize whenever she felt like it. Gina said she would love to.
Only David knew that no mater how far they went, it wouldn't be enough.

It was Gina's dream which brought David to this strange place . . . .
Sven months had passed since that Halloween party, and Darla had become as real a person as David. At least twice a week usually on the weekends Gina transformed her husband into Darla. Sometimes the transformation would last for only a few hours usually the time spent out at a club, or going to a movie, or having dinner as "girlfriends". David had learned to master a voice which sounded like a woman's, and people who met them didn't seem to know the difference.
There were other times, though, when Darla existed for most of a day, if not longer. They would go shopping, trying on clothes and shoes and underwear, then go home and "model" for each other . . . and sometime after that they would head out for a club to go dancing and anything else that might happen. The first time "anything else" had occurred happened right before Christmas. Gina and Darla were out dancing, and being the two hottest "girls" in the room it was only natural that guys were hitting on them as if there were no tomorrow. Then someone started passing around Ecstasy, and suddenly getting hit on felt good . . . Darla found herself dancing with this guy with no name, but whom to her "feminine" eyes appeared very attractive and attracted to her. He slipped up behind her, his hard-on jabbing her in the ass, and asked if she would like to fuck. "I can't," Darla/David replied, "I'm having my period. But . . .." She turned and smiled, licking her lips. "I wouldn't mind sucking that big, hard cock of yours. If you don't mind . . . ."
Gina was waiting at the table twenty minutes later, watching Darla return from her quick excursion to the parking lot. She gave her husband/girlfriend a sideward glance and asked, "You suck him off?"
"Yes," came the reply.
Gina sipped her Black Russian, then said, "You slut."
The next morning Gina told David, "You know, I had the strangest dream. We were out dancing, but it wasn't you dressed up like Darla you were Darla. You were a real girl. Only this time you had short red hair and a very dark tan, and your tits . . . they were twice the size of mine! You had on this mini dress, this red number . . .. man, you were so fucking hot! You leaned over to me your cleavage was all over the place, the guys next to us were drooling and you asked, 'Would you like to suck my nipples? They're so sensitive ' And I came. In my sleep! I had a wet dream; that's the first time I ever had that happen!"
David thought for a moment. "Do you think it would ever happen?"
"Not like that," Gina said. "There's no way you could ever be that real of a girl." She shrugged, sipping her coffee. "But it's nice to think about it."
Which caused David to do some thinking of his own .. . . .
When David had been a young teenager, his grandfather had spent a lot of time living with the family. While most of David's family his mother in particular, since she'd grown up with this man found some of his stories about the way things had been year before to be well, tiresome bullshit, David was somewhat enthralled by the old man's yarns. Especially the ones about scoring with girls but that's another story.
One of the stories David's grandfather had told concerned a well just outside of town in what was now one of the quainter suburbs. Back when the old man had been a kid, the story was that if you went to the well, threw in a coin, and made a wish, the wish would come true. Most people didn't believe it "Even my own friends thought I was full of bull-hocky, Davie," the old man told him but for those who did believe . . . well, as the old man once explained, things were different.
"Your grandmother was a fine woman," he said one time. "Although most people never thought so. You see, when your grandmother and I first met, she was rather plain . . ." David had found this hard to believe; he'd seen pictures of the woman as a young girl, and to David's eyes, she'd been a total babe.
"But I liked her a lot, and that was fine. Only .. . . your grandmother wanted to be beautiful, like those movie stars, you know? Only back years ago they didn't have all this plastic surgery stuff and whatnot, and what they did have someone like me couldn't afford .. . . so I made up my mind I'd try that well and see if it would do the trick for me. You see, I believed, so I figured it would work for me
"I went out there, threw in a penny, and said, "I wish Mary was a beautiful woman with big tits, a great ass, and who likes to fuck like a mink.' I mean, even then, guys knew what they wanted " He winked, then continued. "Well, holy shit, imagine my surprise when I ran into Mary that evening, and sure enough she had a great body, these huge titties, a lovely ass . . . one of the most beautiful women you ever laid eyes on. And could she fuck . . . Like a mink, just as I'd wished!" Grandpa had sat back, his mind returning to the past, and the story ended.
He'd told these stories a couple of more times, although it didn't seem as if anything ever came of other wishes . . . "It's like there's only one wish per person," he'd told David later.. "So you got to be careful."
In the last few days David had looked for the well. He knew what town it was in, but his grandfather's recollections of the place didn't correspond to the way things were now. It's been over sixty years since his grandfather had claimed to have made his wish, and David wondered if the well was still around.
Something was drawing him towards the riverfront, though. And instead of fighting the feeling, he went with it.
And found what he was searching for.
At one time it must have been a public well sitting on the banks of the river. A jogging path ran nearby, and there was but little growth between the path and the well. The way it was situated among the trees, though, it was impossible to see unless you were looking for it.
And that's all it really was: a well. A wooden cover which had seen better days sitting atop a brick and mortar tube sunk deep into the ground. David looked inside and couldn't see bottom, although he could smell the mustiness which could only have been brought about by decades of moisture and rot.
He knew the reason he was here; he wanted to share in Gina's dreams. Since his alter-ego, Darla, had been created, he found himself fantasizing about "her" all the time. It wasn't enough to pretend he was her he really wanted to be her. He wanted to see what being Darla was really like.
He wanted to spend some time living as a real woman.
And saw this as his only way of accomplishing that goal.
He removed a nickel and, without hesitation, flipped it into the well. There was a momentary pause, then a tiny splash when it hit the water. David took a deep breath, then said, "I wish I could become the sort of woman Gina dreams about, so I can see what it's like to really be Darla."
He closed his eyes.
Opened them.
Nothing.
Examining himself, it was obvious he was still David. No long hair, no painted nails, no breasts nothing. Just the same person he had always been.
Well, he figured he had nothing to lose.
Except that nickel . . . .

He hadn't told Gina about what he'd done. He figured the more left unsaid, the better. After all, there was no point in making a complete fool of himself.
Gina knew something might be up when David showed no interest in sex that evening not even when Gina suggested putting the double-headed vibrating dildo in her vagina and ass while she sucked him off, thus achieving triple penetration. Daivd's response was that he wasn't feeling well, which Gina knew was bullshit. But she didn't question his mood: it did appear he had something on his mind, and whatever it was probably account for his current disposition.
Putting everything on hold until the morning, Gina drifted off to sleep
Only to be awakened in the middle of the night.
The shaking didn't snap her awake right away; she'd been deep in dreamland, and her head was filled with the cotton that accompanies such a rude shock to the system. And there was this voice . . . David's voice she would recognize. If he were telling her to wake up, Gina knew she'd be awake instantly. But this? She thought for a moment she was still in her dream, hearing that soft, pliant whisper . . . "Gina? Gina! Wake up, honey!"
She rolled over. "Wha is . . . it?!?" Gina was instantly awake
When the girl kneeling in bed next to her the naked girl with the dark hair and the soft, baby face and the four huge breasts put her hands on her hips and said, "Dear, I think we need to talk .. . . ."

"So, you're telling me that you made a wish, and that I dreamed you?" Gina, dressed in sweat pants and an old sweat shirt, sipped her coffee while waiting to hear once more the explanation from the girl who used to be her husband.
David was also wearing a pair of sweat pants, but neither of them had a shirt big enough to cover this mounds of flesh currently attached to "her" chest. Darla as he was starting to call himself pulled on one of David's old robes in an attempt at a little self dignity.
"That's pretty much it, Gina," she said once again. "I had wished to become uh the 'girl of her dreams,' I guess." She shrugged. "I guess I should have worded things a little differently."
"You think?"
Gina's admonition wasn't that stern, but Darla cringed just the same. "I'm sorry. I didn't think . . . I mean "
"It's okay, honey." And as far as Gina was concerned, it really was. She wasn't mad. For one, how could she be mad at something that, by any rational explanation, shouldn't have occurred? Wishes weren't the sort of thing that one expected to see come true. So how could she have expected David or now Darla to have done something which had produced the results sitting before her?
And there was this other thing . . . Gina didn't want couldn't admit it just yet but David's new look was really turning her on.
First, Darla was about Gina's height maybe an inch taller, but that was it. The dark hair she first noticed in the darkened bedroom was a shock of raven-black hair as thick and long as her own. Darla looked young maybe late teens, early twenties at most. She was thin and toned and had legs which looked long all things Gina really liked in a woman. Her fingernails were inch-long claws painted a bright red. Gina didn't know if she'd be very dexterous with those, but wondered if it really mattered . . . .
Then once came her breasts, ass, and groin, and Gina felt like she was in Heaven. Darla's ass was perfect smooth and round and full without being huge. Her pussy was completely hairless, and a little puffy; Gina figured Darla was probably feeling horny just sitting her speaking.
And what couldn't be said about her breasts? They were all bigger than Gina's. Since David and her had decided on E cups for "Darla" when they "put her together," Gina figured that's what the girl had. She hadn't expected to see four of them draping her frame but then again, she couldn't remember that much of her dream.
Darla's nothing but tits from her neck to her hips when she sits, she thought. She's gonna have a few problems moving around with all that weight assuming we can find something for her to wear. Although for now, naked is just fine.
"Well, D-Darla, are you happy you are a woman?" Gina smiled slightly. All the times David had spoken about actually becoming a girl and all those times Gina was secretly wishing he was, because . .. . a little girl-on-girl action was something that Gina had not only done many times, but enjoyed a lot.
Darla touched herself her breasts through the terrycloth robe. She knew these breasts would be sensitive, but this much? And her pussy . . . Gina had never told her about this constant urge radiating from her groin . . . "I think I'll like it." She stood up, arching her back. "But this weight . . . it's going to take some getting used to. And how am I going to get clothes?"
"We might have to get some made for you."
"But . . ." Darla didn't want to say it, but felt it was necessary. "I'm like a freak. You know? No one's ever seen a girl like me with four tits before "
"It's not important," Gina said, finishing her coffee. "Hell, people will be so busy staring at you they won't have time to worry about you being a freak." She stood and stretched as well. "Damn. I need to piss."
Gina didn't think anything of it when Darla went to her knees and removed Gina's sweat pants. She didn't think anything was out of the ordinary when Darla slid her hands onto Gina's ass and moved her forward. She didn't consider it strange when Darla leaned back, said, "Ready, Miss Gina," and opened her mouth as she positioned herself under Gina's vagina. Gina didn't even think twice when she relieved herself into Darla's mouth . . . .
It was only after Darla licked Gina's clitoris and vagina clear giving her an orgasm in the process and then stood that both women stopped and stared at each other, a feeling of shocked confusion passing between them. Darla put her hand to her mouth and gasped, "You just pissed in my mouth!"
"I know." Gina didn't know what else to say.
"What . . . what else were you dreaming about, Gina?"
Gina began getting impression of the dream she'd been having. "I guess . . . I mean, I was dreaming . . . about how cool it would be to have a girl around who was you know. Submissive." She looked at the horror in Darla's eyes. "And how she might do certain things for you. Like, you know . . . ."
"Piss in her mouth?"
"Yeah. I mean well, that's something that I've always wanted to try."
"That's fucking sick!"
Gina felt something come up from deep inside her. It was just a feeling, that's all, but it was something she felt she should do "Oh, you think so, Darla?" she asked, turning her voice just this side of stern.
Darla snapped to as if she'd been slapped. Instantly as Gina has somehow knew she became meek and quiet and apologetic. "I'm sorry, Miss Gina. I didn't mean to snap at you."
"Really?"
"Yes. Of course." Then she looked up again. "Oh, shit. I was just like "
"A submissive little girl."
"Yeah."
She tried the voice again. "Yeah?"
"Yes, Miss Gina." Shock and recognition once more. "Please don't do that, dear!"
"Dear?" Gina straightened, feeling the fire come into her eyes. I don't know how long this will last, but I think I'm going to like it . . . . "Don't you mean, 'Miss Gina'?"

By morning Gina had a pretty good idea what Darla was capable of doing for her "Mistress."
After a few tongue lashing Darla fell right into the submissive role, and just about did anything her "Miss Gina" requested. David the Husband had become Darla the Naked Slave, and Gina loved it. She watched in the morning as Darla prepared breakfast to Gina's specifications (wearing only an apron and high heels the last because "It was only natural."), then serving her and standing off to one side as "Mistress" ate. Darla only ate after she was given permission.
Then she rushed Gina to the tub and bathed her, brushed her teeth, combed her hair styled it actually; Darla spent nearly twenty minutes getting it right and then asked if Gina would like a manicure and pedicure. Since it was Sunday Gina thought, "What the hell?" and spent the next hour having her nails buffed and polished. This was followed by Darla shaving Gina's armpits and trimming her pubic hair until the later was but a small strip of hair barely covering her vagina.
"There!" Darla snapped off the razor and examined her work, obviously satisfied. "Now, would Miss Gina care to have her pussy eaten?"
Of course Gina said yes. With that it was back to the bedroom and time stood still as Gina discovered that, of all the things David had become, turning into an extremely skilled lover had to be right at the top. Gina came like she'd never came before. Darla used fingers, hands, toes, lips, tongue, teeth, nipples, even her eyelashes, to stimulate "Miss Gina" and induce some of the most intense orgasms she'd ever experienced.
And the girl wouldn't stop.
Gina glanced at the clock on the bed stand after coming six times in rapid-fire succession, and noticed they'd well, Darla had been going at it for almost two hours. "Stop, stop!" she gasped. With that Darla sat up, Gina's juices all over her face and breasts.
"How long were you intending on going?" Gina asked, almost out of breath. "Until I died?"
"No, Miss Gina," Darla replied softly. "Only until you command me to stop. It is my understanding that once we begin making love, I am to continue until you indicate otherwise."
"So, if I had passed out, you'd just keep going?"
"Yes, Miss Gina."
"Damn."
"Is this wrong?"
Oh, not at all. Everyone should have a love slave .. . . She moved slowly out of bed, her legs weak and soft. "No, Darla. You just keep doing what you do best," she said. A sudden thought came to Gina. "Is there anything you require?"
Darla seemed to deflate upon herself, saying, "Yes, Miss Gina. I require a good fucking."
Having just spent the better part of the last four or five hours being waited on, pampered, and fucked like there was no tomorrow, Gina felt the least she could do was let Darla have a few orgasms of her own. She patted the bed. "Lie down. Please. I'll help you out there."
Darla hesitated for just a moment, then said, "Miss Gina, are you certain you wish to sully yourself? After all, this would be you making love to me?"
Gina thought about that master/slave relationship the game David and she had played a few times in the past and didn't know if what she was doing would be considered proper in some circle. Then again, I'm not a full time mistress even if Darla thinks so. Fuck it. She sat on the bed, pulling Darla down next to her. "Trust me, Darla. I don't think I'm sullying myself "
With that she leaned over and kissed Darla's full, tender lips.
Gina had kissed women before, so it wasn't that big of a deal. The way Darla responded, though . . . as Darla's lips touched Gina's like the sort flutter of butterfly wings, and her small, moist tongue darted out seeking contact, Gina fought hard to remember that this was really her husband made perfect? by nothing more than a wish and a dream. He might be this totally hot sex slave now, Gina thought, but he still loves me and will probably respond a lot more fully that if Darla was just some girl I trained . . . .
Gina moved from Darla's lips to her breasts. She couldn't believe how large the girl's nipples were each was as big, or bigger, than her thumb. She ran her tongue across the left nipple, and Darla arched her back and moaned loudly so much so that Gina thought the neighbors might hear them. Man, she's gonna be a screamer, Gina thought as she inserted her middle finger into Darla's tight, wet pussy. As her thumb began caressing the girl's clitoris, Darla's eyes went out of focus, her mouth forming a large, silent "O" of anticipation . . . .
Darla's hips bucked as she moaned, "Oh . . . oh, god oh God Yes, YES, YES!!!!!" The last scream was so loud Gina thought the windows would shatter. She felt Darla's pussy clamp down around her finger, then release explosively as her hand was suddenly coated with something wet and sticky
Gina's hand was covered with juice that she believed must have come from Darla's pussy. "My God . . ." She'd never seen anything like this before. "Did this come out of you?" she asked the now very excited Darla, who looked as if she would begin begging for another orgasm any moment now.
"Y-yes." Her reply was so soft Gina almost didn't catch it. "I have what you call a 'squirting orgasm', Miss Gina. Every time I cum this happens."
"But, how . . ?"
"I don't know, Miss Gina." She smiled when she saw the look on her mistress' face. "I only know that my body responds this way." She touched Gina lightly on the cheek. "It must have been something in your dream which made me this way." She squirmed as Gina began fingering her once more, gasping, "Just what were you dreaming about, Miss Gina?"

Gina dragged her ass to work that Monday morning, her vagina sore from rubbing and cuming. Sunday had been a blur; after she'd made Darla cum then Darla made her cum again, and this in turn made her want to make Darla cum . . . and so forth and so on . . . .
By they time Gina flopped down on the bed an exhausted, sweaty mess, it was going on 11 PM. They'd been at it since early very early in the morning, and if it hadn't been for Gina simply being unable to go on, she fervently believed that Darla would have continued without ever stopping.
There had only been three pauses in their activity. One time had been when Gina needed to get something to eat. And the other two had involved Gina needing to piss but, as she'd already discovered, she didn't need to leave the bed for that.
Gina had crawled out of bed, and found Darla there to get her ready, performing a shortened version of the pampering Gina had received the day before. She even dressed Gina for work, and gave her a kiss goodbye as she left for the office
Which was where Gina was doing some hard thinking.
On one hand, David didn't exist anymore. Gina didn't know if him being Darla was a temporary thing, or if he would eventually change back or if something else would happen. What Gina did know is that she had to call off for him this morning, and she didn't know how long she was going to be able to keep doing that. Eventually she'd have to explain how it was that David just didn't exist anymore. Or maybe he just ran off. That's it. He ran off with some bimbo.
Then there was the money he bought in. While Gina made nearly as much as he had, a 50 percent or so cut in their income was going to be a kick in the ass, considering their lifestyle. She could always get rid of David's car after he turned up "missing", but that would only be a stopgap measure. Ditching his wheels might grab her a couple of grand, and that would be gone after a month. David did have $500,000 in insurance, but if he went missing it would be seven years before he could be declared dead which was seven years before she could get her hands on the money.
On the other hand . . . she had Darla. She might be a hot little submissive four-breasted piss-drinking pussy-juice-squirting fuck machine, but she was Gina's, and though she was loath to admit it, she got off on the idea of being her Mistress. It was a power trip she was getting used to fast. And it wasn't as if Darla was complaining; after getting "conditioned" right the first morning, Darla was more than happy to do all the things she did and love it. "I know that I am but an realization of your dream," she'd told her this morning, "but as David I had wanted to be the 'girl of your dream' and that is what I have become. Always remember I follow your commands because I want to and because I love you, Miss Gina."
There was also a third part to this play, and that was Gina was seeing a side of herself that she hadn't know existed. Sure, in the past she'd done a little bisexual play with David and another girl, but she hadn't realized she'd dream about something like well, what was happening with Darla. She'd never thought it possible that she would want someone like Darla or that she would be so comfortable dominating the little bitch.
This morning before she left Gina asked, "What are your limits?" and Darla shot back, "What are your limits, Miss Gina?" Without missing a beat she said she'd like to see Darla in a pair of her nylons and heels, with her butt plugged and her nipples clamped, and that she spend the day masturbating. Darla returned wearing black nylons and heels, and handed the plug and clamps to Gina before turning around and bending over, spreading her ass cheeks apart. Gina didn't even think about what she was going to do: she put in the plug and tightened down the nipple clamps until Darla's sharp inhale told her they were tight enough.
She figured Darla was in bed right now, fingering away and moaning like a banshee.
And she was getting wet just thinking about it
"Hey, lady: snap out of it."
Gina realized she wasn't alone. Joan, the woman's who's Halloween party in a strange sort of way had brought Gina's current situation about, was standing next to her. "What, you lost in some sort of fantasy?" Joan was a close friend whom Gina had "played with", and therefor knew some of the things which "drove" her."
"You might say that," she hummed.
"I was just wondering; when are you and David going to 'play naughty' again?" She chuckled. "That last time when you and I played 'Lesbo Hookers' and tied him up and wouldn't have sex with him "
"Yeah, that was a lot of fun." Gina remembered he'd gotten so horny that he's actually shot his wad watching Joan and her finger fuck. "I don't know. David hasn't um, been himself lately."
"Marital problems?"
"No." Gina shook her head. "He just seems different."
"Well, if you ever want "
"Hey, uh, would you " Gina didn't know how to broach the subject, but figured, fuck it, go for it. "I have a friend Darla and, ah "
"You have a girl who's your lover, right?" Joan was very good on picking up on these things, evidently.
"Yes. Slave is more like it, though . . ." Now it was Gina's turn to chuckle. "How would you and a few friends like to play with her?"

After Gina informed Darla that she was going to be the "entertainment" for a party Saturday night, it was decided they needed to get her something to wear, and to do that they would need to go out. Gina found a pair of pants and a very baggy sweat shirt that Darla could wear until they found something for her. She figured that people would stare at them, but what the hell? As long as they didn't walk over and lift up the girl's shirt, she figured they'd be fine.
First on the list was underwear. Finding an E cup bra was difficult; finding one that was strapless was almost impossible. Eventually they found what they were looking for, but this took the better part of two hours of hunting. Then there were panties and stockings and nylons . . . another hour.
Gina thought that the would be no way they would find a dress that would fit Darla, but she figured they could get some pull over or button up tops that would cover her pretty well, and complement that with skirts and pants. Getting a top hadn't been as difficult as Gina thought; they only had to find what they were looking for in an oversized version. They found three and moved on.
Darla wanted a pair of leather pants, and Gina agreed that she'd look hot in a very tight pair. They also found a black leather skirt that was very nice as well . . . Darla also found a pleated tweet skirt which she said "made her look like a school girl," something which set off alarms inside Gina's head instantly. They bought a couple of other things, and then it was on to shoes.

Re: Dream a Little Dream - by Grosporina

Gina knew her dream must have dug deep into something within her mind, cause whatever she'd dreamt that night had turned Darla into a high heel freak. She wouldn't settle for anything with less than a three inch heel. Or if it was less, it had to have at least a three inch platform. And the higher, the better. "Don't you believe it makes me look that much more sexy, Miss Gina?" Darla had asked as she strutted around in a pair of shoes which hurt Gina's ankles just looking at them. But seeing Darla in them also made her nipples stand up . . . .
The night of the party Darla dressed in a white button up top, the pleated skirt, white over-the-knee stockings, and a pair of high heeled Mary Janes. Gina was so turned on by Darla that she almost didn't notice . . . "Darla, have your breasts gotten bigger?"
Darla looked down. It was obvious that her E cups were on the verge of spilling out of her bras. "I don't believe so, Miss Gina," she replied after touching herself. "It could just be that I'm retaining water and they appear bigger."
"Could be." Gina didn't care, at least not now.
Arriving at Joan's, Gina almost laughed out loud when their hostess saw Darla for the first time. The look on her face was priceless . . . "Are those breasts real?" she stammered.
Darla unbuttoned her blouse, pulling it back to expose herself. "I assure you, mam "
"You may call her Joan," Gina prompted.
"Of course, Miss Gina. Joan, my breasts are real. If you would like, I'll remove my bra so you may feel them."
Joan certainly did, and moments latter she was cupping all four of Darla's majestic mounds. "How the "
"I can't really say," Gina replied. "You have to admit, though, that she's very fine."
"Indeed." Joan stepped away and forced her arms to her side. Gina noticed right away the girl was breathing heavy, her nostrils flaring with arousal. Gina pulled her aside and said, "Darla is very good when it come to dispensing pleasure. Would you like to find out first hand?"
Joan didn't need to be asked twice. "Yes."
"When will people start arriving?"
"In about twenty minutes."
"Would you mind . . . I'd like to watch Darla eat you. Could she do you on the dinning room table?"
Joan had always loved Gina's kinky streak, and thought getting "laid out" in the dinning room would be a great experience. She removed her clothing and spread out on the table.
After Gina ordered Darla to remove her underpants she told her, "I want you to perform oral sex on Joan." She knew Darla would not only comply with her order, but that she'd keep it up until she was told to quit.
"Of course, Miss Gina."
"I also want you to stand bent over so that other who will be arriving may have access to your vagina. Do you understand?"
"Of course, Miss Gina." Darla nodded, then bent over at the waist, her legs planted a little apart. She instantly went to work on Joan, who began moaning in delight as Darla stimulated her.
When the few guest invited started showing up, they were treated to the sight of Joan her wrist and ankles now fastened to the legs of the table groaning non stop as this girl with four huge tits sucked her pussy like a maniac. Gina was videotaping the show, and was acting as hostess now that Joan was preoccupied.
The guest consisted of three couples as well three guys and four women who were currently unattached. After ten minutes of everyone watching Darla going down on Joan, it was only natural that people were wanting to know "
"Is this a private thing?" one guy asked Gina, "Or can anyone just jump in?"
"What did you have in mind?"
"Well . . . I'd love to fuck that girl." He indicated Darla.
Gina motioned him foreword with her head. "Go ahead. She won't mind. In fact, she's expecting it."
The guy wasted no time in getting undressed and positioning himself behind Darla. He slipped himself inside and began pumping away. "Christ," he hissed between clenched teeth. "This bitch's cunt is like . . . a glove. D-damn." Darla didn't stop licking Joan as she moved her hips to match the rhythm which the man had started. Gina started to play with her breasts as Darla orgasmed, screaming as she always did. Gina could see her lover's juices coating the man's thighs, and she felt her own vagina tighten.
As he reached his own orgasm, the man rammed himself deep into Darla, groaned, and slapped her ass as he shot his load. "God Damn," he yelled as he pulled out. Most of his groin was soaked in sexual emissions. "Shit! What a fuckin' ride."
That was all the prodding anyone needed to try out the new girl.
The next guy didn't seem to mind sloppy seconds, and spent ten minutes humping like a rabbit, shooting his load all over Darla's ass and back without her seeming to mind. One of the guys who came attached asked if he could fuck the "toy" in the ass; Gina didn't see it as a problem, and told him to go ahead. Disregarding lubrication her entered her and drew a small but sharp squeak from Darla the only indication that she might be in some pain. This didn't stop the guy from going at her full tilt. He yelped in surprise when Darla came, spraying him with her juice, which only seemed to make him pump harder than before . . . .
His wife named Helen, someone Gina barley knew but whom Joan had said loved playing the bisexual tramp crawled under Darla and began sucking at her breasts. She let out a little yelp of her own: "Gina, your girl here is lactating."
"Huh?" Gina knew that couldn't be possible. "Are you sure?"
"I can taste it . . ." She put her lips to a thick nipple and suckled. "But this isn't milk. It's much . . . sweeter." She smacked her lips. "Delicious, actually." She sucked on her breast once more
Then leaned back and moaned.
Helen's hands instantly went to her breasts, still concealed by her red velvet pullover. "Oh, God, oh, fuck," she moaned as she lay on the floor, her hand pulling at her nipples, her legs moving slowly, as if she were trying to back away from something. Gina and everyone else not involved in sex watched in amazement as something began to push out Helen's top all along her abdomen something that Gina thought looked suspiciously like other sets of breasts.
She pulled up her top, and sure enough, two no, three sets of breasts were growing, filling out Helen's torso from the bottom of her "original" pair to her groin. The bottom most pair were pushing against the waistband of her pants, and, with some difficulty, she unbuttoned them, relieving the pressure as she issued a loud sigh before touching the C cups which had spouted all over her chest and belly.
"Ah . . . oh, oh . . ." Helen seemed enthralled with her new trappings. Another couple went to her; the woman removed Helen's top and bra Gina could see that the woman had been only a B cup before transforming; her "natural" breasts were slightly larger than the bra containing them while the man slid Helen's shoes and pants off. Soon clad in only a pair of white socks, Helen's hands ran over her breasts joined by the hands of the other couple, who were in the process of disrobing. Helen's husband grunted as he orgasmed, while at the same time his wife was in the process of being penetrated and licked . . . .
Another man and woman both who had come unaccompanied were now lying naked beneath Darla, playing with each other and Darla's breasts. As the woman began rubbing his balls, she moved one of Darla's nipples towards his mouth. He began sucking obviously they both wanted to see what would happen. After fifteen seconds he stopped and uttered a low moan, then had the nipple forced back into his mouth, which he began sucking at a quicker pace.
As with Helen the man suddenly stopped sucking, a glazed look in his eyes. Then the transformation hit; if Gina hadn't been watching through the video recorder she'd have missed it, so swiftly did it occur.
One moment he was a well-built man having his erection fondled by a beautiful woman. The next, she held nothing, for the man he'd been disappeared, replaced by a young, white-haired woman perfect in every way except she had no breasts. To Gina it looked as if a picture of him had been run through one of those morphing programs; his features just seemed to flow and change. His face went from hard and angular to smooth and round in the blink of an eye. His penis had seem to retract into the open cavity which was now his vagina. This white-blond hair shot out of his head like a party streamer.
And her breasts . . . .
First her nipples appeared. Then the mounds of flesh upon which they would ride began to swell. And fast. In two seconds she was an A cup; two more and she was a C cup. After ten seconds she had reached the E cups Darla possessed and didn't seem to be slowing down. She leaned back and braced herself, her breasts now looking like over-inflated basketballs. But her face showed no horror or fear if anything, Gina could see she was getting off on the feeling of first turning into a woman, then experiencing an explosive "growth spurt."
When they reached the size of beach balls they stopped growing making her chest appear to be nothing more than a set of tits from her waist to her neck. The woman with her leaned over and ran her tongue across the top of one of her enormous nipples, and was rewarded with a long, loud, pleasurable moan.
Without hesitation the woman grabbed the same nipple that her "girlfriend" had been using and started sucking.
Unlike her new playmate, she stopped after a few moments much as Helen had. She clutched her stomach and stood up; Gina thought she might be sick, but instead she straightened and began her own transformation.
Hers wasn't as extreme: her breasts swelled slightly, but they seemed fuller due to the third breasts which popped into existence between the ones with which she'd been born. Two small bumps appeared on her sides just below her arms. With growth as explosive as the other woman's breasts new arms appeared, seeming fully functional after but a few seconds.
While she grabbed her breasts with two hands, the other two moved to her groin, where a large, erect penis emerged. She turned to face Gina, gripping a member most men would be envious of: eighteen inches at least, and a couple of inches thick. A set of testicles hung between her legs; it looked as if she had a couple of baseballs hanging from her crotch. Gina searched for her vagina and noticed it no long existed; rather than a hermaphrodite, the woman had instead become a freakish "chick with a dick."
Her playmate the man turned into a set of breasts with a body moved over next to the woman. "Move" was something of a misnomer; "crawl" was more like it, since the girl's breasts sticking out a couple of feet or more from her body, her chin almost in her cleavage made even a slow walk a chore. She had to turn to the side to grip her friend's dick, which caused a shudder to run through her body. "Lay down and let me mount you," she told her. It took some doing, but after a minute or two they were on the floor Miss Big Tits on top of her friend, riding that massive cock for all it was worth, while Miss Four Arms held their breasts together with one set of hands while grabbing her friend's ass and pulling her in tighter with the other.
Gina watched in amazement at the changes which occurred. Anyone drinking from Darla's breasts underwent a transformation of sorts. Helen's breasts were sucked and caressed by a woman who'd grew five breasts, which then formed mouths where her nipples should be. Helen's husband drank from Darla's nipples and watched as his genitals disappeared, followed by his legs fusing together to form a gigantic penis at least seven feet in length. Several of the woman began to lick the head of this monster dick no one possessed a mouth large enough to suck it and were rewarded with a garden hose-powered shower of cum. Two women, drinking at the same time, each grew six breasts in two rows of three and six arms then gasped with a mixture of pleasure and horror as their clitorises lengthened and fused, conjoining so they were face-to-face, their breasts mashed together.
Gina was fascinated with what she saw, watching as the room turned into a transformed-only swinger's orgy. The only ones who seemed to be out of the picture were herself, Darla and Joan, who was still being stimulated by Darla. By now, a couple of hours after the fun had begun, Joan had come so much she was beyond moaning and screaming, and simply lay upon the table, a spent, moist pile of flesh enjoying her orgasms. Although Gina has been masturbating, and had even had a couple of people come up and make out with her . . . .
But there was something she wanted to see. Gina tapped Darla on the shoulder. "You can stop now," she said.
Darla stood slowly, her hands rubbing her lower back. "Did I do good, Miss Gina?" she asked.
"You did fantastic." Joan let loose with a low moan, writhing on the table as feeling started to return to her numb pussy. Gina touched Darla's breasts. "Do you know you have some fluid in your breasts?"
"Yes, Miss Gina. I feel it there."
"Look around." They both turned to look at everyone in their transformed shapes. "Did you know it would do this if it was drank?"
Darla nodded. "Of course, Miss Gina."
"How?"
"I realized when people first started drinking from me that this would happen." Darla smiled. "Of course, it's because of you that this has happened."
"What?"
"You must have dreamed this last night," Darla told her. She smiled again, Joan's juices drying on her face. "When I made my original wish, I said that I wanted to be the girl of your dreams. I didn't take into consideration that you might have more than one 'dream girl'.." She leaned in close and kissed her on the cheek. "Your subconscious must have wanted this to happen. I am but the vessel of your dream and desires.."
Shit. Gina didn't realize it until now, but Darla must be right. I wanted a very very submissive girl, and I got her, she thought. I probably wanted a girl with more than a set of breasts . . . and now? I wanted her to be able to transform people .. . . .
What am I going to dream up next?
Gina looked around the room. "How will they change back?"
"The transformation isn't permanent," Darla told her. "At least not for most people." She pointed to the woman with the huge breasts who'd come to the party as a man. "She drank too much, and therefore will remain as she is for the rest of her life." Gina winced, thinking about all that weight she would have to carry around. "The other only sipped some of my nectar, and they will change back given time."
"How much?"
"Three, four hours more."
"You know this?"
"Yes."
Gina was puzzled. "How do they know what to transform into?"
Darla shrugged. "It just happens."
Gina looked over to Joan, who was now started to struggle just a little. "Come over here," she told Darla, who obeyed without a word.
Joan tried to lift her head, but she was spent; it was all she could do to keep her eyes open. "What's going on?" she asked softly.
"The Transformer's Ball," Gina told her, a smirk on her face.
"What?"
"Nothing." She motioned Darla forward, telling Joan, "You know, honey, there's something I'd like to see you in "
She forced one of Darla's nipples into Joan's mouth, and held her head as she tried to extract liquid from Darla's breast. She didn't resist, suckling while her eyes probed Gina's looking for a hint as to why she was doing this.
She stopped after a few seconds, her eyes growing wide. There was a sudden, "Oh!", then a loud crack! as Joan's head popped upward out of the top of her shoulders on what looked like an extension identical to her "old" shoulders and upper torso. Arms emerged from this extension as a second set of breasts formed as well. In less than ten seconds the hands of Joan's "upper" torso were feeling about while her lower set of hands struggled against the bound which held them in place.
Joan started to say something to Gina when there was another crack! A second extension formed, identical to the first. Her head fell backwards off the table, her segmented torso hanging in mid-air, arms flailing as she tried to find some purchase. Gina could see something in Joan's eyes, and wondered if the transformation was hurting.
Joan's breasts all six began to split down the middle and divide like an amoebae. As before, this transformation went quickly; in less than thirty seconds Joan had twelve breasts covering her newly expanded chest. Gina untied the girl, and once free Joan slid to the floor and knelt, her six hands gliding over her D cup-sized tits, her torso swaying as she learned to stabilize herself. Gina thought she looked a little like a giraffe, only with one torso stacked on top of another instead of having just a very long neck
But the transformation wasn't complete. Joan moan loudly as she tried to touch her stomach with all six hands, four being the best she could do.
Her belly began inflating. To Gina it looked like someone has stuffed an air hose inside her uterus and began pumping in air. This proceeded slower than the other changes. After twenty seconds she looked like she was five months pregnant; after a minute a full nine months. But she wasn't stopping there. Joan was masturbating as well as she could as her gravid form shot past nine months full into something Gina had only seen in photomorphs. Her lower hands were being pushed away from her vagina by her fullness, and when she looked like she might have a two year old inside her belly she found it difficult to play with herself and gave up. Joan lay back and used her lower and middle hands to massage her ever growing stomach, moaning loudly all the while.
Joan's breasts were inflating as well. Slowly she pushed past D into DD, and by the time her belly looked like she'd swallowed a large beach ball her tits were pushing into F cup territory. Joan was not only finding her belly in the way, but her arms were going through contortions trying to move around her expended tits, which were now all Gina could see of her extended torso.
After a three or four minutes Joan's transformation had run it's course. Gina stood in fascination at what Joan had become. Her belly looked to be two and a half to three feet across, her belly button turned inside out and standing up like one of her now-huge nipples. All twelve of her breasts looked like F or FF cups, and they and Joan's belly were fighting for space on her body. Gina could just make out her vagina, almost lost beneath the mass of her stomach. Now she knew why Joan was moaning; her pussy was as swollen and distended as the rest of her. Her labia major puffy and dark red; her labia minor was hanging out in bright pink folds; and her clitoris, crammed against the bottom of her belly, was a couple of inches across and visibly throbbing.
Joan tried to sit up, but couldn't. Gina knelt down next to her. "How you feeling?"
"I . . . I'm cumming " Joan closed her eyes and shuttered. "God, what happe happened to me?"
"I think . . . I turned you into a freak." She shrugged. "Or a fantasy of mine. I haven't figured that out yet."
"Oooooohhhhh." Joan seemed to be having an orgasm every fifteen seconds. "How long?"
"How long what?"
"How long will I be like this?"
Gina thought for a moment just a moment. Then told her: "Depends . . . on how much you please me from here on out."
When Joan looked at her quizzically, she continued. "I like you, Joan. But, you know I'm starting to enjoy this Master/slave thing, and I just realized you would make a perfect addition to my little stable . . . so it's like this: swear your submissive fealty to me for the rest of your life or I have Darla force more of her breast juice into your mouth, and you stay like this for the rest of your life." She paused for effect. "And it'll be?"
Gina touched one of Joan's oversized nipples and squeezed oh, so gently, causing another orgasm to rip through Joan's body. Gina started counting down from 10; if she reached zero Joan was going to find herself cumming in this bloated body for a very long time .. . . .
She had just reached "4" when Joan said, "Yes."
"Yes, what?"
"Yes . . . Mistress."
"Good." She stood up. "From now on your place will be used for parties like this maybe every other week or so "
"Yes, Mistress."
"At work you will refer to me as Gina; all other times I am 'Mistress'. I won't make you do anything at work other than to get me supplies, lunch, kiss my ass, that sort of stuff . . . but if we're out in public, and I order you to lick my shoes, you'll do it. Understand?"
"Yes, Mistress."
"I will transform you whenever I please. If you displease me, I'll transform you into a very unusual form and leave you that way." And I know I can do it, 'cause I thought up your current form when you drank from Darla's breast.
"Yes, Mistress."
"No more men for you . . ." She saw a quick look of surprise in Joan's eyes but figured, fuck it, I've got her where I want her . . . "From this point on you are responsible for seeing to Darla's sexual well being. You are to become her lover, and you will only have sex with her unless I otherwise indicate. If any man should ask you out, you are to tell them you are a lesbian and that you are in a permanent relationship with another woman."
"Yes . . . Mistress."
"Oh, and you will refer to her as 'Miss Darla' at all times, and do whatever she tells you to do. Otherwise "
"I understand, Mistress."
"Good." Gina started to walk away, then tossed over her shoulder, "You'll change back in a few hours. I'll send someone over to eat you out."
"Thank you, Mistress."
Gina couldn't believe how she felt. It was as if this power had taken hold of her, and now . . . now there wasn't anything she couldn't do. She looked around at all the people who'd been changed, and knew knew that something deep down within her mind had effected their transformations when they'd tasted the liquid in Darla's breasts.
And she was the focus. She had forced each one to happen.
She eyed Darla, who watched her with obvious love in her eyes. Submissive, yes. But she does love me . . . She knew that her David's wish has changed her, but in a way it had also changed her. And now . . . now her dreams had become real; her fantasies and ambitions were no long to reside in the realm of her mind.
With Darla, she could make them real.
She motioned Darla over. "Can you drink from your breast?" she asked.
Darla maneuvered one of her upper nipples to within centimeters of her mouth. "Yes, Miss Gina. It is possible."
"I want you to drink transform. Nothing permanent .. . . ."
Darla didn't bother to reply. She put the nipple in her mouth and sucked long enough to ensure a transformation would occur.
Gina saw the girl's skin begin to ripple and flow .. . . .
Is this going . . . to happen?
Darla stepped towards Gina and then it was if she turned into a liquid and covered Gina. Her body lost substance, became completely discorporate as she flowed over Gina's body and began adhering to her skin.
Gina went into sensory overload; it was as if every millimeter of her body was being caressed and touched at the same time. She could feel Darla on her neck, her breasts, her nipples, her stomach, waist, hips, legs . . . she could feel her running through her hair, pulling it back and up . . . gently slipping five inch heels onto her feel, kissing them, raising her up . . . running down her arms, enfolding her hands and fingers . . . slipping into her vagina, flowing up her cervical canal, massaging her clitoris and G-spot, pushing past her cervix into her uterus, coating her insides . . . while also tickling her anus, passing up through her, pushing the waste away as she cleansed her insides
Though the transformation seemed to go on for a long time, Gina knew it lasted not much longer than a few minutes. But those minutes she knew she'd cum more times than she could count. As she'd transformed Darla and in turn, herself she'd imagined Darla satisfying her as no woman could ever be satisfied. Gina would have staggered under the impact of her orgasms had not Darla been holding her in place.
Gina spotted herself reflected in the TV. She knew what she would see; Gina was encased in the red latex suit which she had turned Darla into. The suit was seamless; once in, there was no getting out. The only flesh which showed was Gina's face, and the suit sealed so tightly that it was impossible to pull it away. Gina's long hair was fastened in a ponytail which emerged from a hole on top of the hood. She gazed at the outlines of her legs, calves and thighs shapely in the heels which had also been created.
But the suit was alive; it was Darla, who was stimulating every portion of Gina's body she could access. To Gina it felt as if she was bound in a warm oil; she was closer to this woman than anyone could ever be. And Darla was very meticulous; Gina was brought to orgasm by her "love suit" in the matter of seconds she had just spent admiring herself.
What Gina loved best were her new "additions." Darla's breasts now rode below hers, and Darla's arms formed a second set which Gina could now use. She didn't question how it was she could feel six sets of nipples being kissed and touched, nor how she could "use" a set of arms that hadn't belonged to her . . . I'm wearing a suit that was once a woman who'd once been a man, she thought. It's magic. Like it needs to be explained?
She spotted a man who at some point had sampled Darla's breasts and had underwent his own transformation. His upper body was hugely muscular, as were his legs, but his most impressive feature were his two huge cocks, arranged in an over/under configuration. Each cock was maybe eighteen inches in length, and he seemed to be able to remain erect constantly perhaps due to all the cum he was producing with the four grapefruit-sized testicles which hung to his knees.
She motioned him over. "You see that woman?" she asked, indicating Joan.
"Yes." He sounded a little on the dull side. Having a lukewarm IQ more than offset the physical beauty he now possessed, Gina reasoned.
"Help her into the bedroom, and fuck her until she passes out or your both change back, which ever comes first. One cock in her pussy, one in her ass. You understand?"
"Yes."
"Yes, 'Mistress Gina'."
"Yes, Mistress Gina."
He began to walk away. "Wait." He turned. "How many times can you cum?"
"All night all day, Mistress Gina."
"Good." She waved him away with a flick of her hand.
Gina scanned the room. The woman with the huge breasts was tit fucking Helen's husband, The Dick Man; she was already coated in his semen, and seemed to be enjoying every second of her new life. Gina figured she would take her home, since she'd probably freak when she discovered she would never be a man again . . . Helen and the woman with the mouths on her breasts had been joined by someone who'd turned into a cat girl, complete with blue fur, a tail, and hind paws. She was licking Helen's cunt like she was lapping milk. The women conjoined at their clitorises were being fucked hard by a man who's arms had transformed into penises, his huge balls hanging from sacks which has once been his ass.
Gina found the woman she was looking for; the girl with the three breasts, four arms, and the huge penis. The girl approached breathing hard, having obviously having just fucked someone.
"Do you know who I am?" Gina asked.
The girl smiled. "You're the one who started all this insanity."
"Yes. You like your new form?"
She touched her breasts and balls at the same time. "This is lovely . . . the best of both worlds."
"Don't you believe people would think you a freak?"
"I don't care," the girl said, then began stroking her dick. "I love this. Thank you."
"Address me as 'Mistress' if you wish to curry favor with me." Gina's voice was stern, yet soft.
The girl didn't even miss a beat. "Of course, Mistress."
"I want you to fuck me," Gina told her. "Around The World, if you're up for it "
"I can do that and more, Mistress."
"Good. If I enjoy the pleasure you give me, I'll see about making your fantasy a reality forever. If not . . ." She gave the girl a hard eye. "I'll turn you into a mannequin for my clothing."
Gina directed the girl towards the table. "I'll fuck you as you've never been fucked before," she promised.
"I must remind you that my pussy and asshole are coated in latex."
"Then I'll remember to lick you so you are lubricated," the girl replied.
Gina lay on the table, her heels digging into the girl's shoulders as she began to tongue the latex opening which was Gina's pussy. Gina came, and was in heaven but not from the girl's oral sex, nor Darla's constant massaging . . . but from what she had become. David's wish had changed her, and for the better. For with this new power she felt, Gina knew she could do things she had never attempted before; that she would control the destiny of others; that eventually, she could whip people into shape, mold them to a vision she was started to develop
She knew she would love being Mistress to many people.
And as far as transforming people.
No problem.
All she had to do was sleep on it.