Topic: Looking for an old story from the old forum.

It's called "A Camping Mishap", written by Nomeking.

Re: Looking for an old story from the old forum.

this is the link for the story on  Furaffinity. If it doesn't work just search "camping mishap" on the search bar and it will be the story by Nomeking, first one.  http://www.furaffinity.net/view/8225674/

Hi,

it hast been a very long time. Anyway, in the old forum there were a few threads with stories written by multiple users, including me. I'm of course looking for a particular one. A story of a locker room orgy, were people are slowly turned, of course I can't remember the title anymore. Does anyone else remember? And even more important, is it still out there?

thanks.

If it was in the old forum, it's VERY likely that it can be recovered. Please contact me via PM's.

5 (edited by xyz_2002 2015-08-05 19:26)

mu70 wrote:

Hi,

it hast been a very long time. Anyway, in the old forum there were a few threads with stories written by multiple users, including me. I'm of course looking for a particular one. A story of a locker room orgy, were people are slowly turned, of course I can't remember the title anymore. Does anyone else remember? And even more important, is it still out there?

thanks.

nikita wrote:

If it was in the old forum, it's VERY likely that it can be recovered. Please contact me via PM's.

To mu70 and nikita:
I was looking for a continous story with similar events from the old forum. Here were all the items I remember about the story. I did not know if it was the one you were looking for, but I would like it could be found and went on writing in the new Legends of Belial forum Choose Your Own Adventure section.

It started with the heroine who found her gential had mutanted.
She was worried about how to hide it from the other people when she came to school and surprised to find out that the mutant event was spreaded across the whole school.
Nobody knew the source of mutant, whether it was a disease or something else.

Everybody accepted anybody from having the mutant body part or beginning mutant.
There still not many character had mutant body part. Those people with their mind more open to allow mutant happened himself/herself would much more easy having mutant happened suddenly. Those people who already had mutant body part would have much more chance to go on having more bizarre mutant. And it could force mutant to happen by having contact with mutant people's cum or other body fluid.

There was an event that the principal had sent an order to the whole school before she mutanted to lose her ability to speak, allowed all the volunteers to be mutunt with body fluid. There was a teacher who took advantage of this order, began spreading cum/body fluid on other people's body or items that would often touch by anyone to mutant the other in the school.

I was a member of the zetaboard old forum.
I do not know why I could not register at the no-ip forum before, only it was possible now.

6 (edited by mu70 2015-08-05 20:43)

you have a PM, its the same story "Consequence for Sammy"

Hi looking for 2 stories from the old forum can't remember who they was by first 1 is a girl buys a dakini worm to transform her sister but gets transformed by it instead and second story is a boy go's home and gets revenge on he's family by merging the father and son together then transforms he's mother  and then  accidentally  merges himself with he's sister

I definitely remember the first and vaguely remember the second,  I couldn't find the dakini-worm story anywhere, but there is one about a girl screwing up revenge with D-Cum called "A Dishonest Accident" by Bobboled that I found.  I'll repost it in the Tales of Belial section.

Ok thanks