Topic: A Little Too Much - by The Sensho

http://f3.to/mbap/gueststories/toomuch.htm

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Little Too Much
By The Sensho

Lynn was loving the field trip. AmeriGen Corporation was having it's first ever tour of it'sfacilities in the small town of Caledonia, California. Lynn, a sixteen year old Junior at Davis High, was amazed at the gene splicers, viral cleansers, and a host of other devices she couldn't understand. Being somewhat of a 'science nerd,' this is the kind of tour she had nearly died to go on.

Lynn was the 'runt' of her class. That's at least what her brother called her. At 5'6", she had heard everything from 'ironing board' to 'broom stick.' The fact was she was barely an A cup and had no hips to speak of. Her short, blond hair and deep, blue eyes had charmed many people, but a boyfriend had eluded her.

Standing next to each other, it was easy to see how Lynn, Jen and Wendy had earned the nickname 'the Triplets.' The all had identical builds, and they usually proved it by sharing clothes. In fact, the only real difference was that Lynn was a blond, Jen was a brunette, and Wendy had black hair. Today they were conspiring near the rear of the troop.

"Hey Lynn, this stuff exciting enough for you?" Wendy giggled as the walked down the hall.

"Yes, I just wish they'd let us take a souvenir from this place. It's great."

"For you Lynn, for you" chimed in Jen, "for us average students, it's a bunch of shiny junk."

"Uh huh, it may be junk. But it's the junk that dreams are made of!" Wendy and Jen moaned at the bad paraphrasing of classic movies.

The tour reached their next stop, Dr. Landon's office. The door was closed and two men could be heard talking inside. The tour waited for fifteen minutes until two men in lab coats came out. A younger man stormed off down the hall while the older man stood there shaking his head.

"Hello kids, I'm Dr. Landon, head of research. If you follow me, I'll show you around the labs." And with that, the class followed Dr. Landon down the hall. Nobody noticed three curious girls standing back by the doctor's office.

Lynn peaked inside and saw a lovely, oak paneled office. A huge desk occupied the center of the room. The shelves of the office were buried in books, and the lights were still on. Lynn looked around and slipped inside.

"Hey, you can't go in there!" Jen gasped when she saw her friend vanish into the office. Jen and Wendy followed quickly.

Lynn was advancing on the bundle on the desk. There were eight containers, all the size of a roll of 35 mm film, sitting on a stack of papers. Lynn picked up the papers and started to read through them. The technical papers were too much, but she found the synopsis prepared for shareholders. Lynn's eyes grew wide as she read.

"What Lynn? What are these?" Jen and Wendy demanded.

"These...these are designed to improve cattle. The four red containers are designed to improve cows, and the four blue ones improve bulls."

"So?" Jen added, looking nervous.

"Don't you see?" Lynn said, "The red containers improve cows. They make their mammaries grow. We could get breasts! We could get huge breasts!"

Both Jen and Wendy gasped. This was a dream all of them shared, having large breasts. They looked at each other, and without saying a word they pocketed the four red containers and left. Had Jen or Wendy watched, they'd have seen Lynn pocket the blue ones also. They quickly caught up with the tour as they approached the cafeteria.

The Triplets got home without incident. All three decided they'd wait to try them until tonight when they were going to sleep over at Lynn's house. Lynn went home and put down the stash. Jen and Wendy had given her their containers because Lynn's folks didn't really care what Lynn did, so they knew they'd be safe.

Lynn got home to an empty house. A note on the kitchen counter said that grandma was in the hospital and that mom, dad and her brother had gone to Portland to take care of her. They felt that Lynn can take care of herself, and left her money to take care of herself. Lynn jumped at this, her house for herself and money to live with.

Lynn changed into some comfortable clothes, and waited for Jen and Wendy. About 7:30, the gals showed up and squealed when Lynn told them that her family was gone for the weekend. They went upstairs to the study, and took off their shirts. None of them had changed since sixth grade, and they hoped this night would be different. Lynn gave each of them a red container. The girls opened them to find them full of red colored, aspirin sized pills.

"Well, according to what I read, the maximum recommended dose is four pills. So I say we each take one." Lynn offered.

"Agreed." They all said in unison.

They each downed one pill and waited. According to the report Lynn read, it takes about fifteen minutes for the effects to manifest. So they started talking about boys, clothes, and everything else under the Sun to pass the time. As the clock ticked on, their breasts started itching. The itching increased, and the girls scratched wildly. Soon they saw their breasts growing. In five minutes, they had gained two cup sizes. The itching moved to their nipples, and they watched as their nipples lengthened to over one inch in length in one minute. Once their nipples had stopped, the itching decreased and they looked over their new chests.

"Wow!" Jen shouted, "I'm as big as Becka, and these nipples are huge!"

"This is so cool. I mean, our nipples are odd, but this is so cool!" Wendy managed between her moans as she began feeling herself.

"I think we should take more!" Lynn said, as she handed out three more red tablets to each of the gals.

"Three more? Lynn, that's the maximum dosage. If we take these, we'll be a...36 I cup! There is no way to hide those. And we'd have four inch nipples!" Wendy said, looking at the red tablets.

"So? We get huge and then what? The world ends? Wendy, Jen, we have the chance to set records here. I say we take it." Lynn finished as she downed the three pills. Jen and Wendy shrugged and followed suit.

The time passed, and they waited and waited. Soon the itching returned. They watched as their breasts swelled and swelled, reaching F cup in no time. Then they watched as two new nipples formed under their current breasts. They quickly grew to match the first two. Now the itching moved into their nipples. The itching grew intense and they watched in horror as their nipples grew, but as they grew, four new nipples grew surrounding each of their nipples so that they had five nipples on each breast. All these nipple grew until they were three inches in length, then the itching subsided.

"We're freaks!" Jen and Wendy cried. They both began sobbing.

Lynn crawled over to them. The tips of her nipples dragging on the ground nearly drove her wild. She then pounced and knocked Wendy and Jen down on their back. They stopped sobbing as the feelings coming from their breasts were wonderful. Lynn looked down into their eyes lustfully, and, to their horror, they felt a similar lust building.

An hour later Jen and Wendy were asleep on Lynn's bed, locked in a passionate embrace. Lynn was out of breath, at once both horrified by her act and wanting more. Noticing her friends, no, she now thought of them as her lovers, asleep, she crawled over to their stash. Lynn had a secret desire, one that she had had since she was little. Opening the blue container, she popped a pill and waited. Five minutes later she felt an itch building in her clit.

As she watched, her clit started to grow. Soon, the itching moved lower, until it was below her vagina, and she watched as testicles grew in her new scrotum. After fifteen minutes, her six inch long clitoris and her inch in diameter balls had finished growing. After a few moments the clitoris had reformed into a true penis, and Lynn cracked a huge smile. She had become a true hermaphrodite.

She turned to her friends, to test her new addition, but they were still sound asleep. Not wanting to wake them she started feeling herself. The feelings she was getting were amazing, and she new this was a great idea. In between gasps, she eyed the still open blue container. She popped three more pills, and turned to watch herself growing into her dream.

As she watched her penis continued to swell. Soon it was a foot long, and over two inches across. Her scrotum continued to fill, her testicles growing to over five inches in diameter. Then she noticed four growths next to her penis. Four new penises grew rapidly to equal the size of her main shaft. Pain shot through her body, and she could see new testicles growing in her scrotum. She passed out from the intensity of the pain.

Lynn wasn't sure how long she was out, but Jen and Wendy were still asleep when she woke up. Taking stock, she was shocked by what the mirror showed. A 5'6" blond with four F cup breasts, each with five huge nipples, five penises which she had to guess at being twenty inches in length and three inches in diameter above a normal looking vagina directly about a scrotum containing four 5 inch in diameter testicles. Lynn was both shocked and aroused by the sight, and in doing so, her penises became erect.

The grew in length until they were almost 28 inches long erect. The reality was beginning to sink in. Lynn was a medical monster, and she knew she was in trouble. As she was panicking over that, she saw one of her erect phalluses curl back 90 degrees and then curl back. Puzzle, Lynn concentrated and she found her penises were prehensile. She watched as her tentacle like penises moved around to her thoughts, and chuckled to herself.

"Now I really am a freak." She whispered. She turned to see Wendy and Jen stirring.

"Oh gals, I've got a surprise for you." Wendy and Jen looked over, their jaws dropping open at the new Lynn. Lynn again pounced on them, and they fell into a wild orgy. Lynn's penises both probed her friends virginity and tit-fucked their new assets. Another hour passed, Lynn cumming many times, and the three girls were gasping for air and resting intimately on Lynn's bed.

"You know gals, I may not be able to hide, but I like this new body." Lynn said, exhausted.

"Yeah Lynn, your dicks are great. What do they feel like?" Jen rolled over, eying Lynn's crotch.

"They feel wonderful. Now I know why the boys are the way they are. I feel so strong, and healthy." Lynn said, one of her penises had snaked it's way to her mouth, and she started sucking on it.

"Jen, I say we join Lynn. Those look like fun." Wendy said, stroking one Lynn's massive shafts.

Jen and Wendy grabbed five of the blue tablets and downed them. Soon they had the same arrangement of genitalia. They all sat there on the floor, midnight having long since passed, and began to wrestle with their penises. They giggled, joked and talked long into the night. They finally called it a night and crawled into Lynn's bed, snuggling up against each other, friends in more ways then they had ever imagined.

The girls didn't see the black van outside the house. Unmarked and unremarkable, the three men inside were far from mundane. The inside was illuminated with all sorts of computer consoles. Had the girls known they were being watched, they might have worried. But as it was, the men got to carry on as they saw fit.

"Yes. Yes, all three are here," said the man watching the vid screen. "No, they experimented with the stuff on themselves. Quite interesting. Yes, we'll monitor. When should Target 1's parents return? I see. Alright, G2 out."

"Well boys," the man said turning to his friends, "we're to monitor them, and keep them here. If they leave, we're to capture them, or kill them. HQ doesn't care. Right now, we just collect data."

"Well boss," the man sitting in front of a heat sensor said, "at least this is the most interesting assignment in a while." Laughing darkly, the boss turned to him, "And it'll get more interesting."