Topic: George's Bitch - by Lord Erington

http://f3.to/mbap/gueststories/bitch.htm

----------------------------------------------------------------------

George's Bitch
By Lord Erington

"George, what are you doing, come down right away and wash these dishes." Bellowed Cassandra, George's ever-loving wife.

George stared lazily out of the window into next door's garden. Next door had two beautiful Weimaraner dogs. What a life those dogs had, lazing in the sun, smelling each other's privates, shagging when they felt like it, eating meat, what a life. If I ever come back on this world again, I am going to come as dog ,thought George.

"George are you coming?" Screamed Cassandra.

"I'm coming." George took one last longing look at the two dogs before going downstairs to help his wife.

George had been married to Cassandra now for twenty-two years, twenty-two years of total misery. It was not that Cassandra was an ugly women, quite the reverse. Cassandra had just turned forty, she was big women, good looking with fine legs and breasts. As the headmistress of the local school she had a superb job and was the main wage earner of the two. Unfortunately for George, her attitude at school was also repeated at home, and he always felt the brunt of it.

George ran a small Antique shop on the local high street, it just about paid the bill's, Cassandra reminded him this, and of all the rest of his other shortcomings constantly. George reported to the kitchen. Cassandra was in full bitch mode.

"Give this kitchen a good clean. Hilda is coming for lunch tomorrow"

George died inside, Hilda was Cassandra's older sister and when the two were together they made George's life even more like hell. Anything for a quite life, thought George, I will get it done and then go down to my shed to keep out of the way.

The following day was a Saturday so George only opened the shop till noon, he busied himself with checking over a delivery of old draws he had bought at an auction a few days before.

George prided himself with the fact that he had knowledge of old furniture, and if there was a secret draw George would find it. He studied them all quite carefully, and sure enough he was not disappointed, at the back of the draws he found a small compartment containing books. The first two books were not too old and contained references to gardening. The third book, however, gave George a lot of excitement. The book was obviously hundreds of years old, and written in the Old English dialect. George looked through his shelves of old books and found just the one. It was a book of translation to the old English. For the next two hours, George poured through the book, translating most of his find into modern english. Suddenly his heart skipped a beat when he realised that the book contained herbalists spells and portions.

He studied the spells. The first was to increase the sexual appetite of any animal to encourage breeding. Others were to make plants grow faster, get rid of warts on pigs and footrot in horses. The last one he thought he had translated wrong. This spell was to form a "Fusing" of animals. He had to make a mixture of selected herbs with cuttings of hair from two animals, and this would fuse both animals to become a cross breed.

George was excited with his find. He shut up the shop early and visited the local herbals shop, this resulted in him purchasing all the ingredients required for a few of the spells. He returned home and went immediately to his shed at the bottom of the garden. Soon he had mixed the required herbs into a paste, now they only needed the final touches.

As he walked back up the garden to the house the Weimaraner bitch from next door jumped up to the fence ready for George to give her his usual stroke. As he rubbed her head, an evil plan came into his mind. Swiftly, he pulled some hairs from the dogs back, patted it on the head and then rushed into the house. In the downstairs bathroom he found the object of his desire, his wife's hair brush. He quickly removed the loose hairs that clung to it.

"George, why are you being so furtive, hurry up and finish in the garden. Hilda will be here for lunch soon."

"Yes, my love, I wont be too long, just working on a little surprise for you." He replied.

"What kind of surprise?"

"Oh, that would be telling. You will just have to wait."

And with that he returned to his shed. He mixed the two lots of hairs together with the herbs into a paste. The paste was then squeezed under pressure to form just a few drops of liquid, George put this into a bottle.

"Coffee, Hilda?" Asked George, pouring coffee into his sister-in-law's cup.

"Thank you Georgey," said Hilda

George hated that name almost as much as he did Hilda, he fancied her sexually though, and felt that she could make quite a good shag. She had never married, he dreamed he would love to give her the fucking of her life.

"And what have you been wasting your time on this morning?" Asked Cassandra. "And where's this surprise you have for me?"

"Just wait and see, my love. I do hope you like it," smirked George.

"Whats burning?" Exclaimed Cassandra.

"I can't smell anything, can you George?" Asked Hilda.

"Well I can, it smells like burning leaves and bark," remarked Cassandra.

George couldn't, so he got up from the table and went over to the back door. In the distance, over two miles away, he could see a small garden rubbish fire. He marvelled that she could smell it at that distance.

After lunch, Hilda had gone. George once again washed the dishes but this time Cassandra actually helped him.

"Do you know what I fancy for tea, a nice piece of steak." Said Cassandra.

"What?" Asked George. "You are a vegetarian. You haven't eaten meat for over twenty years."

"I know I just really fancy it. Be a dear and go down to the butchers for me."

They sat down to eat their evening meal, Cassandra produced a superb steak for George, just to his liking, his first for many years. Her's was not even cooked, just raw and dripping in blood, she literally "wolfed" it down in two or three gulps. George smirked to himself. I think things are on the change he thought.

After dinner Cassandra did something totally out of character. She pulled some cushions on to the floor in the lounge and curled up in a ball and went to sleep.

Cassandra stirred about 9 pm and gave George a wistful look. "If you come to bed now," she said. "I could be friendly with you darling."

"Being friendly" was Cassandra's terminology for sex , George could not remember the last time they had sex, if that's what you could call it. Normally, she would just lay back and tell him to hurry up and finish, and try not to mess the sheets.

George went in the bedroom. Cassandra was in the en-suite cleaning her teeth. He striped and climbed into bed. Suddenly, she leaped out and onto the bed. She was stark naked and looking for fun. Cassandra licked his face and rained him with kisses and then"sniffed" his body all over, and licked his cock, bollocks and arsehole. George went hard and tried to put Cassandra on her back .

"No no fuck me doggy fashion, darling," she screamed.

Cassandra put herself into the doggy position so George could enter her. This he did and made up for the last twenty sexless years. He gave her the fucking of a lifetime, and all the time he had the knowledge that things may be different very soon. Her body he bent almost double as he clung on top. He ran his hands over her ample tits and thought he could just feel a couple of other little lumps starting to form. Who knows what tomorrow may bring.

They shagged for most of the night. Afterwards, as they lay in each other's arms, Cassandra apologized for her years of bitchiness and promised that things would be different from now on. How right you are, thought George.

The following morning, Cassandra suggested that they go for a long walk in the nearby woods. She spent most of the time running in and out of the trees and smelling almost everyone. All of a sudden, she squatted down and urinated at the base of a tree. She then turned round and smelt the urine. George watched in fascination as she performed this unnatural act over and over again. They returned home to be greeted by Hilda who had called for Lunch yet again.

George once again made the coffee. "Just water for me please darling," insisted Cassandra.

"Cassy are you not well? I've never heard you call Georgey "Ëœdarling' before," mused Hilda.

"Hey, when do I get my surprise?" Enquired Cassandra .

"Oh, I don't think you will have long to wait now, my love," replied George stroking her hair.

Hilda suddenly held her stomach and complained of cramps. "Oh my god, what have you put in the coffee? I'm going to be sick I think. She ran to the downstairs toilet holding her gut. She knelt on the floor with her head over the bowl and vomited violently numerous times. George rubbed her back and told her not to worry it would all be over soon.

What will be over soon? Worried Hilda.

George left Hilda to seek Cassandra. He found her walking around the garden in circles. Suddenly, she crouched down and had a large "dump" in the centre of it. She then bent down and got on all fours and started to smell her shit. George watched fascinated as she rolled all over in it. When she sat up she asked George to fetch her something clean to wear.

"No problem, my dear, I have just the thing."

Cassandra then screamed, and rolled all over in a mixture of intense pain and pleasure. Her body went into some form of violent fit. George watched with pride as his spell started to take effect. First, Cassandra's body seemed to stretch longer. He could hear her bones cracking as it took on different shapes, and her muscles stretched into place.

"George, for fuck's sake help me! What's happening to me! What have you done?"

"It's your surprise my dear. You've always been a bit of a bitch. Well, from now on, you will be quite a lot of a bitch. I do hope you like it, I know I will."

Cassandra cried with the pain. She sat up and watched her tits starting to grow larger. Suddenly, two more pairs appeared and formed into perfect breasts. Her toenails grew massive and then her legs slowly formed into dog's hind legs. She shook her head as her ears changed into Weimaraner ears. Her hands became paws as her arms grew in size to match her rear end. Her arse seemed to still be mostly human, but now had the small stump tail that was associated with the breed. Her vagina had seemed to drop and become larger- just at the right angle, thought George.

Within minutes, the changes were all over. George surveyed his handy work with pride. Her head was still human as was her back, arse and shoulders. She now had six wonderful tits , long silky ears, dog legs and a stubby little tail. Her neck was now twice its length and held her proud head. The canine parts of her body were covered with the same fur as next door's dog.

"You wanted some thing to wear," said George, reaching behind his back and producing a diamond encrusted dog collar. He swiftly placed it around her long neck and hooked on a lead.

"Walkies, darling" he said leading her over to a tree , her quickly fastened the lead tight to the tree, and then released his trousers.

"Good doggy, have some cock," he said ramming his dick straight up her arse. Cassandra howled, at first in pain and then with pleasure. George fucked her senseless, first up the arse, then in the cunt. He grabbed her head and shoved it down to suck him off.

"George for fucks sake dont stop , this is great ,suck my tits please please!"

After two hours, George untied her. She ran up and down the lawn and chased a ball.

"Lets go and find Hilda." As he walked into the kitchen the smell of dog shit hit him. "Where are you Hilda, you have been a naughty girl"." Hilda padded into the room on all fours , she had received the same treatment as her sister. "What a splendid bitch you have become," said George. "Lets try for some obedience shall we." He produced yet another collar and lead and swiftly fitted on to his sister-in-law.

"George this is insane. I can't stay like this, I have to go to the women's guild this afternoon."

He looked at his sister in law, then he undressed and got down on all fours. She walked up and smelt his arse, and rubbed her cunt in his face. He turned her round and rubbed his hand between her front legs and down her magnificent tits.

"Oh George, I didn't Know you cared, give me your body now."" He grabbed hold of her firm buttocks, rubbed her tail and then slipped his hungry cock into her wanton cunt. "Harder, please George, and bite my fucking neck give me some pain."

They fucked for most of the day. Cassie joined them and licked George's balls as he fucked them both in turn.

His life is now a little better. He spends his day at the shop, most evenings he takes the "Girls" for a walk in the woods and then spends most of the night keeping them happy.

"Life's a bitch and then you marry two!!!"