Topic: Help me decide a region of the Belial Universe to use for a story?

So, I was thinking about writing a story that takes place within the Legends of Belial Universe. The thing is that I really don't know the any of the regions too well. I was hoping for some help in brainstorming for an area to use. Hopefully this is the right section.

Okay first thing that I want you to keep in mind is the average and/or minimum age an individual in each region would be when targeted for transformation.

Now, I will go on to describe the general story idea, if y'all got an idea of a region of the Belial world that fits well, please feel free to let me know. Okay so my general idea is of a village where there is a legend where people have like a little household shrine to ward off spirits. Everyone thinks it's not real, but it's traditional, so no one stops. The tradition i said to protect from evil spirits. In reality it protects young men from a very sexual magical creature that attacks only homes, only at night, and only if the protective shrine is damaged or not there. I'm thinking I want it to be a futanari fairy that is so voluptuous and hung that it seems impossible for them to be able to fly but still do. These fairies live in a forest nearby the village, and they would prioritize a home closer to the forest over the center of town. They are a natural part of the forest they are not demons or anything evil, at most just chaotic.

My idea is that the main character is the son of a single mother who lives in an isolated home on the edge of the forest. The mother works in the trade district of the village and often times has to spend several days in town for work. The first night the boy accidentally damages the shrine; not knowing how to fix it, he just waits for his mother to return to fix it. Of course he thinks nothing of it, no one thinks it's real. Later that night after hundreds of years of, no one being possible to target the fairies notice someone. All of the fairies go after the boy, also a virgin, even better for them.

Three days later, as the sun rises, the mother comes back to the inside of the home being covered in fairy semen and the last two fairies finishing with the boy and then leaving. The boy would have left for help, but he would always be too tired in the morning when the fairies left. Fortunately he got enough liquids and nutrients from all the mystical spunk. The mother helps her son, fixes the shrine then starts cleaning. I said earlier that the fairies were a perfectly natural thing.

A natural god that is the god/goddess of fertility noticed that the boy pleased all of the forest's fairies for three nights. She or He wants to reward the boy for being so "kind" to her children, the fairies. The gift is to turn the boy into the avatar of the fertility god. He is turned part fairy and is given an impossibly voluptuous futa(though without a vagina) body with a gigantic cock. The "boy" is now able to spread the gift of fertility by having sex, the semen being the most potent. H is no longer able to impregnate people, but his gifts will manifest however he and the god/goddess see fit. He can cum inside of a woman and make her able to have several eggs at once ovulate, increase a man's virility, manipulate gender and sexual features, heal injuries/illness and even cum on crops to make the soil better/yields better. The village celebrates him no matter how overly sexual his behavior becomes.

I haven't decided how strange or bizarre the transformations will get, but I figured that the boy would become more perverse the more he uses his power. So if you have any ideas for the right Belial region, or suggestion of ways to make it more "Belial", hit me up with your suggestions.

Re: Help me decide a region of the Belial Universe to use for a story?

There is an old Belial-site on the net with some background information (@Demon-Man, perhaps i should mirror the informations before it dissapears).

It's not up to date, but it gives you a good start, IMHO.

http://www.furnation.com/Demon-Man/Index/main.htm

I didn't really find any information about it on the site, but on the map I found a place that for some reason feels appealing to me for a location. So, there is an  isolated island in the northeastern area, with a city named Icla. I was wondering if someone knew if anyone had written a story or lore that took place there. If there was existing lore for the area I plan on incorporating it into the story.

Also, I want to check information about which god and or demon would be most likely to preside of fertility, health, and crops. From the information that is there it sounds like Freya is the deity that best fits, unless there is another.

Interesting concept. smile

Most up to date background information about Belial are still in the yahoo-group https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/legends_of_belial/
I am planing to add them to the new site or at least a summary but I rarely get to work on it properly.

Just some thoughts on your description so far:

- There are multiple remote areas where such a vilalge could exist. The province of Aischitar has a reputation of being a bit more magical than others but the western mountains range that encompasses the provinces Feldearth, Andmes and Ganzrune would fit, too. There is not really that much limiation.
- There are no gods in Belial, nor actual spirits. Demons are the only non-biological (or not fully biological) beings in Belial. But demons are not inherently evil. They are not from hell but made from humans.
- Thus the fairies could be just a species of once-human creatures, created millenia ago by a demon. If magically sensible, the shrines could just use some magically charged items or materials to fend them off or its even just a type of herb, like garlic fending off vampires.
- The nature god could be a normal demon who took such a role at some point or one of the Greater Demons in disguise (Freya or Horus would make most sense, although Horus would most likely not pretend with any clever or sexy disguise).

If you got any questions, just pm me.

Thanks for the suggestions! My plan is to get the gist of the story down in the first draft, and on the editing stage put in the world of belial story parts.

Also are there any general rules for stories, such as length, formatting, and disallowed content?

Not really....

the only disallowed content are minors. So the son would have to be at least 18.

All righty, working on an introductory chapter, once I Belial-ify it, I'll post it in the EU smile Look forward to it! Just need to figure out the who/what/where is causing it.