1 (edited by cheeseguy3412 2017-04-13 11:37)

Topic: The Customer is Always Right

If you know my typical favorite topics, well.. this is all of those - extreme phallic TF, unearthly amounts of cum, endless lust, and other various fun things!

The Customer is Always Right

Few in Yangna were aware of the Thieves’s Highway, let alone knew all its secret pathways. But for Charis Kwairyo, they were as familiar as the back of her paw. She passed across the rooftops and abandoned ruins like a shadow, unseen by the bustling city below. Even if they glanced up, they’d be unlikely to see the black—clad tigress.

Yet, she felt trepidation, desperate return to her hideout as quickly as possible.

One didn’t steal from a mage and linger long. Not unless you wanted pay the ultimate price. Even Herald the Rickety — senile and in his twilight — wouldn’t forgive her transgression, breaking into his shop and relieving him of the scroll in her breast pocket. She had no intention of surrendering her prize, not when she was so close to her dreams.

The dexterous thief leapt from a balcony to another rooftop, sliding down the tiles before rolling and then rising into a run without breaking a stride. She’d done this so many times, the sensation of movement and freedom thrilling her. And saddened her. Soon enough her wild runs on the Thieves’s Highway would be at an end.

If the item tucked in her belt was true to its Purpose, anyway.

But that would be by her choice, her design. Burglary and petty theft offered considerable pleasures, yet even greater delights lurked beyond the veil, calling to her And the yearning for the latter had finally outshone the glories of the former.

A stomach—tightening drop, she landed and rolled on the branch away from the Highway, heading home. No signs of the Guard. No Spectral Hounds trailing her from Herald’s shop. She smiled triumphantly, knowing she’d gotten away clean and clear.

Within a quarter hour, she slid through the grimy skylight atop an abandoned textile mill in the Old Quarter. From the outside, the four—story building looked like a burned—out ruin. Inside, however, its top floor was a collection of exquisite rooms; kitchen, bedroom, living room, and even a pool and training space. Most of the furniture and accoutrements were pilfered or pay-ment for jobs, creating a mishmash of styles only she could appreciate — a tapestry of memo-ries.

Closing the skylight behind her and dropped to the tiled floor beside the pool. The contained breath escaped her lips, relieved. She was home, safe from any and all that’d seek her out. Time to reap the rewards of her efforts.

In the living area, Charis stripped out of her black leathers, setting the scroll on her dining room table. Its yellowed parchment gleamed in the semi-darkness, as if its surface was wet. Yet it felt tinder dry, almost brittle. She smiled, knowing its contents would set her on a new path. One of flesh and desire, rather than skill and coin.

Charis rushed through a shower and dinner, eager to return to the scroll. Normally with a sum-moning spell this dangerous, she’d have to spend hours preparing — taking all the precautions required to keep her safe. But that wasn’t the point. Indeed, she ~wanted~ the summoning to go wrong, as horrifying as that revolution would be for anyone.

But she wasn’t just anyone.

And this venture was entirely self-serving.

Another sensual thrill flooded through her, the sweet anticipation.

She glanced around her sanctuary, probably for the last time — her orange and black tail slash-ing the air. “No time like the present,” she chuckled.

Charis picked up the parchment and gingerly opened it in her paws. It felt warm, supple as flesh beneath her fingertips. Despite the ancient material, the ink appeared fresh and wet, exquisite words and symbols glistening in the faint gaslight. Elemental and protective runes were drawn around an image at the center of the page — a draconic mass of tentacles and scales with a lewdly vaginal mouth. She ran her fingers over its sensual face, licking her chops.

“Jukai,” she said, the name resonating on her tongue.

The room’s gas-lamps flickered, as if in an impossible breeze.

Charis grinned brightly, sensing the power building in the room.

“Jukai!” she called, tracing the summoning symbols with her claw.

The lights dimmed. A hint of ozone reached her triangular nose.

She recited the arcane passages circling the demonic image. Normally, the binding runes would have been spoken first, but self-protection wasn’t her intention. Her heart hammered in her chest, each word dripping off her tongue. And, with each syllable uttered, the symbols on the scroll blazed to life — leaching a sickly scarlet light into the room. The orange fur rose along her slender, the magic coursing through her like lightning. It settled between her thighs, flooding her with pulses of exquisite pleasure.

“Jukai,” Charis said again. This time, the name resonated off the walls like thunder.

The air crackled before her, the darkness parting like a whore’s thighs, offering up wonders and terrors alike. She caught glimpses of writhing flesh and sensuous limbs — a protean soup of sexual congress — churning with light and shadow. Her nostrils filled with the perfume of musk and sweat, heady and tantalizing.

A clot of gloom poured forth from the opening, birthed into the world, wet and squirming.

It towered over the tigress, a sinuous mass of scales and reptilian limbs — a draconian centaur with six, long legs and a smooth, fluked tail like a shark’s. A massive sheath and leathery balls dangled between its powerful rear legs. Full breasts ran along its sensual underbelly, skirting around the moist slit that rested between its forelegs. Its upper half resembled that a beautiful woman, her dark body curvaceous and matronly. Oddly, she wore a short robe, draped over her heavy breasts and chest in a hint of modesty. Her angular face, an exotic meshing of reptile and elven, bore a deep nobility. A pair of wire—rimed spectacles sat upon her snout, giving her a scholarly appearance.

Her slitted eyes considered Charis for a moment, blazing like stoked embers.

Then she pushed her glasses up her snout and sighed, exasperated. “I am Jukai, Lady of the Sea of Trees, Molder of Flesh, Artisan of the Lost, blah, blah, blah. I was in the middle of a really good book, you realize. So, I hope this is worth the interruption.”

Jukai pulled back her long, raven hair, yawning loudly. “Oh. I could do with a spot of tea, if it’s not too much bother.”

Charis blinked. “Tea?”

“Green tea is best. There’s a dear.” Jukai strutted around the room, picking up items with child-ish glee. “Oooo! Is that a Heronian music box? And a Pharos lamp?! Oh, you have good taste! This place is a treat!” She clapped her talons together, giggling.

Charis gaped. She’d been expecting a Demon of the Void. Not some sexy antiquer. She walked forward, dropping the scroll. ‘Umm… aren’t you supposed to be attacking me or some-thing?”

Jukai quirked her head, “Why would I ever do something like that, darling?”

“Uh. Because you’re a Demon of the Void. And you’re unbound,” Charis said, growing increas-ingly exasperated. Had she stolen the wrong scroll? “Demons torture mortals for disturbing them.”

Jukai curled her short ears back and smiled, a tender, almost motherly grin. She spoke softly, as if to an upset child. “Ah yes. There are many of my brethren like that. And they’d do the most terrible and humiliating things to you for wresting them from their slumber. Like merge you with the nearest donkey’s nether regions or some such. But I’m too old and too bored for such nonsense. It’s all pussies and cocks and screams all the time down there. I crave something normal, mundane! The finer things of life like books and knickknacks. So, I’m quite glad your summoned me.” She pushed her glasses up again. “Even if it was a little ham-handed.”

Charis worried her lips, tail slashing the air in growing annoyance. This wasn’t how she’d planned this at all. Of course, it’d be just her luck summoning a perfectly reasonable demon into the Real. “But…”

Jukai blinked her nictitating eyes. “You seem disappointed, dear. And I seem to not have my tea yet. Why don’t you fetch that, and then we can discuss what’s troubling you so.” So saying the demon began rummaging through Charis’s bookshelves, oohing and ahhhhing, to the detriment of anything else. Charis, in particular.

Summarily dismissed — and more than a little confused — Charis went into her kitchen and boiled some tea for the demon. Her tail curled and flexed with her mounting anger. She felt betrayed, befuddled, and very disappointed. This wasn’t how any of this should have gone. By now she should have been a tableau of sexual frustration and flesh.

“Damnit, what the hell is wrong with this demon?” she muttered.

Collecting the tea set — stolen from a noble family in the Garden District — she stormed back into the main room. She found Jukai curled up on her long couch, reading with a wide grin on her toothy maw. Her cock slumped over the edge of the cushions, dangling like a hung salami. Charis tried not to stare at it enviously.

The demoness glanced up and smiled, “Oooo… tea. Perfect! Thank you.”

Charis offered her the cup; Jukai taking it and returning to her book, casual as you please.

“Jukai,” Charis said softly.

No reply.

“Jukai!” she repeated, the tension finally coming through in her tone.

This time the creature glanced up, annoyance shining behind her spectacles. “Yes? I have my tea now. Soooo… why are you still bugging me?”

“I called you here for a reason, demon!’” Charis growled. “And it wasn’t to read my books.”

Jukai stared at her for a moment, bemused. “I’m here, even though it wasn’t a proper summon-ing. What more could you possible want?”

“That’s it exactly. I didn’t use the protection runes and rituals because I wanted you to curse me!”

Jukai blinked. And blinked again. “Well, that’s just silly.”

Charis wanted to scream, “No, it isn’t! I wanted to be turned into a sexual… thing. All breasts and penises and stuff. That’s what you’re supposed to do. You’re a Demon of the Void!”

Jukai breathed out through her wide nostrils — filling the air with the scent of musk and sandal-wood. “You’re quite serious about this, aren’t you?”

Charis nodded repeated, “Yes! I want you to curse me. Why else would I have been stupid enough to forget all the protection runes?”

“Well, I didn’t want to be rude,” Jukai said sympathetically. “I just thought you were a tad…simple.”

Charis’s tail slashed the air, “I’m not simple. I did it on purpose!”

Jukai smiled tenderly, as a mother would to her daft child. “You may wish to reexamine those two opposing statements, dear.”

Charis threw herself into a chair, wringing her fluffy tail in her paws. She glowered at the demoness, swallowing down the stream of retorts rising to her lips. Breathing in and out, she steadied herself enough to sip her tea without the cup shaking.

Jukai frowned, batting her candle-flame eyes. “Aw kitten. Here you've been such a delightful host, and I’ve somehow upset you. Is there some way I can make it up to you? Were you being being serious… that you wanted me to curse you? Truly?”

“Yes. I… I’ve tired of this body. I want to be beautiful.” Charis said, the words spilling out like a confession. “To be a sensual thing. A tapestry of pleasure and sexuality.”

Pushing her glasses up, Jukai nodded to this. “And you thought by summoning me without the protections, I’d give you that?”

“Yes.”

“Well. I’ll give you high marks for inventiveness. And daring.” Jukai closed the book and set it aside. Her eyes drifted over Charis’s body, predatory and studious in their examination. Her sinuous tail curled and relaxed over and over until finally settling over the couch’s arm.

“Fine. I’ll do it. But I don’t want to hear your whining or begging afterwards. No regrets, yes?”

Charis grinned brightly, “No regrets.”

“Good! Now that we have that out of the way, what do you need from me?”

Even after all her time dreaming of this moment, the question took Charis by surprise. What did she truly want? She craved the sensual feel of her feline body, its power and sleekness. But she’d always been envious of Melantha, the minotaur proprietoress of her favorite watering hole, The Rude Milkmaid. As a thief, breasts were a hinderance, always getting in the way. But now, she could enjoy their full pleasures.

“Breasts,” she said reflexively. “I want huge breasts that I can play with and squeeze. And thick, plump nipples. Long enough for me to suck.”

Jukai chuckled, “Cliche, but never tiresome. Granted.” She touched Charis with her long talons, an electric spark spearing into her body and spreading out in vibrant arches. Almost im-mediately, she felt a tightening around her chest. The fabric stretched as liquid heat bloomed within her breasts and expanded in pulsing waves. Sown to her ‘former’ specifications, the bra and blouse tented outward as her breasts filled them to the limits. She reached up, blinking at the wet spots forming on the fabric. Right where her nipples were.

“Well, you did want cow-like,” Jukai chimed, grinning broadly. She cupped Charis’s hefty breasts, gently squeezing them. Immediately, spurts of warm cream soaked the fabric, scintil-lating pleasures flooding her head. She moaned and purred as the creature stroked her nipples, feeling how huge they’d become. The bra tugged on her shoulders, overtaxed by its contents.

And then another bloom of sensation radiated up from beneath her chest, sensual growth tugging the cloth tighter. “Wait… what’s that?” Charis said, touching the mound. She was rewarded with blissful warmth, feeling the familiar shape of two breasts now mirroring her originals.

“You never specified how many breasts, kitten,” Jukai snickered, nosing her chest with her long snout. Her paws trailed over Charis’s body, leaving trails of sensation in their wake. Where they passed, new flesh awaked and swelled, shaping into feminine mounds with thick, long nipples.

Charis squirmed and fought, her blouse and bra now becoming painful and constrictive. It felt…wonderful.

“More!” she pronounced, much to the demoness’s shock.

“Uh… truly? You’re bursting as it is. And I’m running out of room…”

“Then… put them on my back,” Charis said without thinking. She squeezed her breasts, moving from globe to globe, feeling how they swelled and stretched. This was better than she’d imag-ined. And she craved more.

“Make me burst,” she cooed, reaching down and into her britches to finger herself. Her pussy felt moist and slick, but increasingly difficult to reach as yet another pair of breasts pushed out from her belly, hanging over her waist in a smooth shelf of flesh. With her free paw, she cupped one of the breasts, tweaking its nipple. A bead of milk rose from its tip, dribbling down its length.

Jukai said nothing, only circling around her. Her strong hands touched Charis’s back, massaging her shoulders, feeding erotic energies not her nerves. Flesh and muscle tingled as more swellings emerged from beneath her fur, tightening her restrictive clothing even further. It be-came increasingly difficult to breath, trapped in the confines of fabric. Flares of warmth rose up from her nipples, as they became increasingly sensitive.

“I’m impressed by your tailor,” the demoness whispered in her ear. “I’m not sure how many more of these lovelies your outfit can handle.”

Charis groaned deeply, rubbing her chest, even as more developed on her back. Her body sagged with their weight, wobbling from side to side. The breasts developing beneath her arm-pits pushed her arms up, inhibiting them, every movement igniting sensations. With another surge of tit—flesh, and the buttons on her blouse finally surrendered, popping off and spiraling to the floor. The heavy udders slumped free in a pale wave, nearly throwing her off her feet. She greedily gulped down the air, feeling her chest rise and fall beneath the layers of milk-laden beauty.

“Oh goddess, yes!” Charis cried, hugging her tits to her chest, trying to grasp each one in turn. She tweaked one of her long teats, spritzing white milk across her fur. Her crotch ached with the sheer amount of sensual input coming in to her. Merely stepping forward caused the pendulous flesh to rub and caress each other, sending more pleasure into her. It was everything she’d craved.

Jukai sighed and started toward the couch, “Well, that’s done. I guess I can go back to my book now?”

“Uh, that’s it?” The words came out like a whine.

The demoness turned her head, blinking. “I’m sorry?”

Charis, still rubbing he breasts, smiled longingly. “I wanted more.”

“More breasts? You can’t be serious.”

“No,” Charis shook her head, causing her giggling torso to wobble like a giant pudding. “I mean changes. This isn’t enough. I… I’d like penises. Instead of fingers.” Her cheeks burned with shame, but the words were true.

“But you’re a thief! Your hands are your life,” Jukai said incredulously.

“Not anymore. I mean look at me. How could I possibly be a thief anymore? Besides, we both know that I never intended to be ~normal~ after this.”

Jukai shook her head, “You’re like a crazy person. Without a doubt, the oddest mortal I’ve ever encountered.”

Charis licked a dollop of milk from her fingertip, purring softly. The demoness watched in rapt fascination, licking her chops. The thick mass between her thighs stirred, its moistened tip pok-ing free from its sheath. Seeing this, the tigress knew she’d finally tapped into Jukai’s primal desires. A flare of triumph stirred in her heart.

“Very well,” Jukai said huskily. She took Charis’s paws and placed a gentle kiss on each. Tin-gles ran down each digit into her palm and wrist. The nerves grew increasingly responsive; Jukai’s stroking talons inciting exquisite sensations. “Enjoy.”

Charis examined them, turning them over and back, seeing no outward difference, only the throbbing pressure in them. She touched them to her breasts and immediately gasped, the sensitivity in each now heightened ten-fold. “Oh my… they feel so good.”

Jukai returned to the settee and stretched out languidly, observing Charis with smug satisfaction. “They should. And it will only get better, I assure you.”

The tigress stroked her fingers over the mounds hanging from her chest and sides. Initially, the sensations stemmed solely from her breasts — every inch of their globular bulk responding to the lightest caress. But now, the reverse became true, as her fingers flared with pleasure any-time they touched something. Simply cupping her breasts drove Charis to the edge of release, each brush of fingertip on flesh making her pussy ache.

Tentatively, she raised her right hand to her lips, slipping inner index finger into her mouth. Rip-ples of primal energy erupted around the finger, stirred on by her tongue. She suckled the fin-ger, adding two more, licking and teasing them, lost in the glorious delight they inspired. She’d always loved feeling a cock in her mouth, practicing regularly with countless lovers. Those skills served her now, as she bobbed up and down on her fingers, servicing herself. The other hand slipped between her thighs, parting her slick pussy lips, an ecstatic responsiveness flaring along her wrist and arm.

Intoxicated, Charis ignored how each digit swelled and darkened, their downy fur shed in a rain of orange and black. Her skin, puffy and pink, developed inky blots that spread in a mottled patchwork. Her palms and wrist were equally affected, enlarging, deforming, losing their shape with every passing moment. But she didn’t care, too distracted by the cornucopia of sensations ablaze in her hands.

Jukai snickered, “You really are a shameless thing aren’t you? Watching you go down on those fingers, I almost wish I’d made you service me first. Ah well… the night is still young. And I doubt even you can maintain this pace.”

The demoness’s words rang true soon enough. Much to her frustration, Charis's mouth stretched as the fingers became increasingly difficult to suck. They weakened with every stroke, the flesh and bones losing their solidity, even as they plumped up like thick sausages. A tangy musk roused Charis’s tastebuds, sticky dollops of fluid oozing from her fingertips. She recognized the flavor immediately. How could she not, considering her sexual appetites? Pre-cum.

Each finger throbbed and pulsed, aching so desperately that she couldn’t answer all their in-sistent needs. Some she buried in her smooth cleavage, rubbing the thickened shafts between the soft, silken mounds. They left slick trails of pre upon her skin, making it tingle and burn. Others she raised to her lips, suckling their plump tips, even as they grew and widened. She moaned around their blunt heads, licking the sensitive shafts, rewarded for her dutiful service with tremors of joy in each.

Charis soon found it increasingly difficult to move her hands, as her control over them dimin-ished by the moment. She glanced down at her left hand, fascinated by the long, phallic fingers dangling from it — the flesh mottled like an equine’s cock. Indeed, a fleshy rose and dissected each like a lewd joint. Their tips were flared and blunted, dribbling a steady stream of cum from their gaping mouths.

By now, her wrist and palm were nearly unrecognizable. Heavy, black ballsacks — their skin wrinkled and leathery — ringed her paws like an obscene bracelet. Moving her arm caused the entire mass to waggle and jiggle, sending more pleasure coursing down the limb. Bumps welted up from her palms, inflated obscenely as she watched in rapt fascination. The silken skin crinkled, darkened, each pouch developing its own cum-churning testicles. Overburdened by their contents, they hung heavily from her paws, swaying pendulously. More bumps emerged, stretching her already overtaxed flesh — mimicking their brethren's girth. Others appeared on top of her paws, as well, double, tripling the number of balls directly feeding her rigid cock-fingers. Before long, nothing of her once-beautiful paws remained, completely devolved into exotic masses of equine scrotums and cocks. Indeed, a simple glimpse of her altered paws would disgrace the most virile stallion.

“Oh goddess, this is really happening,” she purred softly.

Jukai laughed, so close it startled her. “Well, what did you expect? That I’d sell you a false set of goods? Hardly!”

She placed her claws on Charis shoulders, lightly rubbing them. “As they say, the truth is a real as the hand in front of your face.”

Charis licked her lips and resumed her masturbatory exploration, struggling exquisitely with the hefty bulk of her former paws. She rubbed their silken shafts between her breasts, one bulbous tip planted in her mouth, while the other paw went lower. Shamelessly, she thrust one thick fin-ger into her eager pussy, filling it, stretching its moist lips completely. With every thrust, she could felt swelling all the more, its transformation incomplete. The excess stimulation set her sex aflame with delight, shoving her phallic digit deeper and deeper. This wasn’t like one of her toys; she felt it inside her core, as well as the pleasure radiating from it. The dual sensations simply were too much, too unfamiliar.

Her pussy fluttered, a flight of butterflies erupted in her belly. She cried out, riding through the feminine orgasm, only to feel orgasms erupt in each palm, their balls straining, churning. In quick succession, each cock-finger jumped and flared, emptying wave after wave of thick, musky cream over her numerous tits and flooding her quivering pussy. The streams were end-less, fed by the multitude of engorged balls. In seconds, her entire core filled with molten cum, only to overflow and pour down her thighs in sticky gouts. Most of her chest was painted in warmth, her muzzle awash with a torrent of tangy cum.

Dazed, the tigress staggered backwards, only to find comforting hands prevent her fall. Jukai’s plump breasts pressed against the back of her head, supporting her. Still lost in the spritzing ejaculations erupting from her fingers, Charis panted and moaned, squirming madly while rub-bing the white froth over her breast and thighs with softening fingers.

“You seemed to enjoy that,” Jukai snickered, licking the cum from Charis’s upper breasts. “Mrmmm… such power in you now. And so fun to watch. I suppose my work here is…”

"More."

The demoness balked, "What?"

"I want... more..." Charis purred, her heavy chest rising and falling with the exertion.

“You’re crackers. A bonafide nutter!” Jukai blinked. But, despite the indignation, Charis felt the demoness’s hands lightly exploring her breasts and arms, her body trembling against her back. She smiled and turned around, pressing her breast-laden form into Jukai’s soft chest. With a little effort, she guided her semi-rigid cock-fingers over along the swelling of Jukai’s belly, leaving musky trails behind them.

Jukai growled and slid her talons into Charis’s striped mane, pulling her head back. Her eyes glittered like polished onyx, her ardor growing. “You’re playing a dangerous game with me, girl.”

“Who’s playing?” Charis purred, pawing Jukai’s breast. Her fingers stiffened, their copious balls aching with warm seed, precum drooling from each tip. She lifted up her left hand, offering it to the demoness, tempting the temptress.

Jukai’s tongue flicked out, wrapping around one of the firm shafts, teasing its length. Charis moaned and pressed into her body, grinding against the dragon-taur’s front thigh. Its scaled surface felt surprisingly pliable, its ridged surface rousing her needful pussy. She caressed and stroked Jukai’s angular face, the cock-fingers brushing along her jaw.

“Admit it. You want me,” Charis whispered huskily. “You want to change me. And I want you to. Please, Mistress. Make me into your pet… shape me into your Desire.”

Jukai growled huskily, “There’ll be no going back, kitten. No reprieves. You do understand that, Charis?”

Charis answered by slipping her mouth around one of Jukai’s nipples, suckling greedily. The demoness cried out, growling and thrusting her chest out. Her claws desperately tugged the tigress to her body, and in that instant, Charis knew she’d won.

“I’ll give you what you wish,” Jukai said. “But all you own and everything you are belongs to me. Agreed?”

“Agreed,” Charis said. “Now do my legs. Please! I never want to walk again.”

Jukai shook her head, but grinned. “You’re a fool. But you are now my fool. So, as you wish. Pet.”

She touched the tip of her claw to each thigh — bluish light flowing over them like fox-fire. Elec-tric sensations arched throughout the limbs, as well as around her thighs and ass. Between them, her yearning pussy quivered with radiant energies. She gazed down as her toes tingled, the paws barely visible beyond the wall of tit-flesh. Within her pantaloons, the legs warmed and pulsed exquisitely.

Charis giggled, hugging her breasts, dick-fingers and balls slapping against them obscenely. A joyous ripple passed through several fingers, spurting their creamy loads — dulling her addled thoughts further.

“Walk,” Jukai instructed. “While you still can, anyway. I want to see my handiwork in motion.”

Encouraged, Charis began pacing around the room, savoring the pleasures rising from her legs. Moaning whorishly, she strutted and posed, playing up the sensuality of her movements for the demoness. With every step, her legs grew heavier and more sluggish, stretching the confines of her pants. Beyond their hem, the toes and heel swelled profanely, spread outward as they became spongier. Her digits receded and merged into a grayish-pink mass, her paw-pads in-flating to elephantine proportions. Slowly, flared ridging developed around the ankles, further straining the fabric around it. Though she couldn’t see them pass her breasts, she suspected drooling slits were opening, as each step now sent pleasurable spikes radiating up her wobbly legs and into her core.

Pant-legs brushing together, the space between her thighs diminished to nothing. The hems and waistband groaned as the tautness worsened, transforming her pleasure into discomfort. She stumbled slightly, feeling her feet squashing under her weight. A groan rose in her chest, struggling to move the awkward limbs, slowing her pace. Trying to steady herself on a chair did little, as her lumpy ‘hands’ couldn’t hold anything. Indeed, several of her fingers simply spurted luscious from the brief contact, making things more difficult to hold.

“That’s looking a tad uncomfortable,” Jukai snickered. “Did you need some help?”

Charis fumbled with her pants, fingers flopping uselessly, others stiffening. Her legs swelled, throbbed, the pain beginning to overwhelm the join of her transformation. “Please. Help me. I…can’t take much more,” she pleaded.

“Anything for my pet,” Jukai purred and touched the waistband with her claw. The talon split the fabric instantly, the pants tearing away with a deafening rip. Her legs spilled out, mottled flesh flowing, the thickened thighs slapping together in a rippling collision. The impact nearly knocked Charis off her phallic-shaped, a sensual flare causing her to moan whorishly. She fought to steady herself, cock-fingers spurting and waggling ineffectively. Only her superior dexterity kept her upright.

Silken and soft, their fleshy girth had grown as sensitive as the phalluses dangling from her de-formed wrists. Behind her, heaviness and warmth now spread around her hips and ass; the flesh loose and sagging. She reached back curiously, finding wrinkled flesh where her furry ass had once been. The fleshy globes bobbed and swayed as she paced around the couch, filling out as muscle and bone surrendered to the transformations alive within her. Behind her, the dangling tail brushed over their taut surface, making them quiver. Considering their size, she could scarcely imagine how much cum these new balls would produce. It made her giddy with anticipation.

So much so that her caution waned.

Turning the corner, the tigress’s left knee went out from under her, pitching her forward. With the weight of her breasts and the profound weakness in her legs, Charis had little chance of halting her forward momentum. She sprawled to the floor at Jukai’s feet, landing on the massive ball sacks, pain and pleasure coursing through her, indivisible and intense. Her head swum with the sensations, inundating her from every direction, stealing her thoughts and breath. She lay there, struggling to recover, her fur and flesh wet in milk and cum.

When Charis recovered from the fall, she realized she had little chance of rising once again, Her legs were splayed out below her, stiffening, thickening beyond the point of usefulness. They’d been denuded of fur, the pink skin now spotted with black patches. Pulsing veins rose from their smooth girth, running their entire length. Her paws were little more than flared cockheads, already engorged and plump. As she watched, heavy beads of precum formed at their tips — translucent dribbles slicking the floor. Struggling, she placed her hands on the carpet, only to feel the same pain and pleasure — her cock-fingers and sacks unable to sustain the weight.

“You find yourself in a bit of a pickle, kitten,” Jukai said, leaning down and slipping her hands under Charis’s arms. “Didn’t really think this through, did you?”

Charis smiled contentedly, her thoughts still dulled by the myriad of pleasures begging for atten-tion. She whimpered as a warm claw caressed her breasts, tweaking their fat, responsive nip-ples. Melting back onto the demoness’s chest, she offered up her semi-flaccid fingers. “Oh, but I did. I did.” Her voice came out like a purr.

Jukai snickered, suckling the sticky cream from each fingertip — savoring its musk and the lovely noises it elicited from the tigress. “And how’s that? You can’t even stand now.”

“So you finish me off now,” Charis said, stroking Jukai’s face with her throbbing fingers. “Change me into a beautiful mass of sinful flesh. I’m no use to anyone now, except maybe a brothel. But you want me, don’t you? Don’t you?”

Jukai licked the cum from her chops and growled faintly, “I shall concede that the temptation is an appealing one. And, perhaps, a temptation too great to pass up.” She gripped Charis’s wrists, gazing down at the feline’s bulbous chest, her eyes blazing in the shadows. She leaned her head down, nuzzling the copious breasts with her hot muzzle. “I’ve never possessed a pet before. And certainly not one as willing and eager.”

“I’m yours,” Charis whimpered, squirming in the creature’s grip, feeling its tongue exploring her teats and flesh. “Please, Jukai. Make me yours. I want to feel this good forever.”

“Oh, you shall, Charis. This and so much more. By the time I’m done with you, there will be nothing left of you but pleasure. Endless and unfulfilling.”

Without hesitation, Charis nodded, “Please!”

Jukai shook her head, laughing. “You’re a shameless little slut. Very well. I’m taking everything you have and everything you are. You belong to me now… Pet.”

She lightly kissed Charis’s muzzle, flicking her tongue over her cheeks and ears. The forked tongue left trails of itching sensations. “I can taste your desires. Your darkest wants, Charis. And I’m going to give them to you. Not that you’ll complain, I suspect. The little deviant that you are.”

The tingling intensified under Charis’s facial fur, her skin beginning to swell and stretch like a mask. She raised her flopping fingers to it, feeling a meshing of pleasures as their blunt digits brushed over the increasingly sensitive flesh. Bumps rose and clumps of fur scattered over the top of her breasts. A dreadful thrill passed through her, the erotic stimuli from her cheeks and forehead intensifying. “What did you do?”

She blinked, as the voice came out as a slur. Her tongue felt thick in her mouth, obscuring her words. Its length throbbed, growing increasingly sensitive.

“My tongue… itsh not working,” she managed. Beneath her chin, the flesh sagged, loose flaps getting heavier. Moving her head, it jiggled back and forth like a wattle, aching with need. A new ballsack, she realized. Precum, tangy and sweet, filled her mouth — dripping from the tip of her tongue — confirming her suspicion. Her tongue was becoming a new cock. Her muzzle became cramped with its girth.

Jukai chuckled, caressing her plumping cheek — savoring the panic in Charis’s eyes.

“A true Pet has no identity other than the one its Mistress provides it,” Jukai said, slipping her arms under Charis’s softened body, lifting her up effortlessly. “Let’s get you to a mirror while you can still recognize yourself.”

She carried the tigress into the bedroom, plopping her down on the large bed like an obscene pillow. Floundering, Charis rolled over onto her front, her plump, flaccid legs sliding over awk-ward, leaving stains on the silken sheets. By the time she’d done so, the demoness had moved the dressing mirror across the room, so Charis could witness very delicious blessing in glorious detail.

Much of Charis’s feline face now appeared misshapen, bumps spreading from her chin up to her forehead, multiplying across her delicate face. Fur molted from them in clumps of orange and black unless they resembled ripe plums, dark purple and freckled. Yet, despite the exotic display, her attentions were drawn elsewhere.

Her once-triangular nose swelled, developing a defined ridge, lengthening inch by inch. It drooped, slumping over her upper lip. Its dimpled tip yawned open, revealing the slickened pit of a urethra. Another cock for her collection.

“Your future is as clear as the nose on your face now,” Jukai snickered, squeezing her breasts from behind.

Charis moaned and panted, no longer able to close her muzzle. Her tongue slipped out over her lips, its blunt tip pitted like a hose-cock. The wattle-scrotum under her chin jiggled with every breath, now so inflated that it rested atop her breasts.

Helpless, she watched her face bloating from within, the bulges shaping themselves into mimics of fat shafts dangling from her muzzle. Each one formed its own stubby cocktip, the sleek, dark flesh coalescing into fleshy shafts. She reached up, touching them with her hyper-sensitive fin-gers, stroking the growing nest of cocks. Waves of pleasure coursed off them, flooding her head with exquisite tingles. Her ears flicked and twitched, fur tickling the cocks forming around them.

“Oh, Mustressh, itf feehls so wonderful,” Charis purred around her swollen tongue. She began stroking her ‘fingers’ against the shafts hanging from her face. Reflectively, she suckled her tongue, adding to the euphoric haze, pleasure upon pleasure meshing.

“Give it a moment, Pet. They’re not even half done.” Jukai said, kissing the back of her head.

Immediately, Charis’s head fattened, flesh sloughing downward as the cocks jockeyed for space. Feline elegance surrendered to corpulence, her skull softening like an overly ripened fruit. Her muzzle remained vaguely intact, allowing her to speak — but with the cock stretching her mouth wider, that wouldn’t last much longer. New protrusions emerged from the darkened skin, these larger than the last. Leathery and full, it wasn’t difficult to recognize the equine scro-tums for what they were. They filled rapidly, churning with creamy seed that stretched their wrinkled sacks.

Fed by their respective balls, each cock oozed milky white beads of cum. Between them and her fingers, Charis’s head became slick and warm, and ever more responsive. Her nose straightened and twitched, its heavy scrotum flopping down over her mouth. The meaty sack rested upon her thickened tongue, rewarding her with exquisite pleasure from both. It tasted musky and sweet, pulsing as she clumsily licked its weighty balls. Within mere seconds, her nose and tongue leapt spastically, strings of white cum splashing onto the mirror, forcing her eyes shut.

Then Charis’s head roared with joyous release, cock after cock fountaining their thick loads onto her shoulders and back and face, painting the bedsheets in copious puddles of cum. Even her hands joined in, flapping madly as the end of her wrists, adding their contents to the growing pools of spillage around and upon her.

Jukai laughed faintly, cupping her ass, talons stroking her quivering pussy. The intimate touch triggered the cocks on legs to spritz savagely, their lengths shaking her rubbery body. They emptied themselves again and again, dulling her awareness to little more than a lust fog.

Charis lay there panting, gulping greedily for air. A low rumble resonated in her chest, the con-tented purr shaking her from head to toe. Dimly, she could feel Jukai’s claws rubbing cum into her fleshy back. She wanted to raise her head, but its ungainly weight defeated her at every turn. Her vision now framed by balls and mottled shafts, she couldn’t see much. Even her re-flection had been obscure by a layer of semen, clotting rivulets slithering down the mirror’s sur-face.

“I’d ask you if this was enough, but somehow I doubt it,” Jukai said huskily. The bed shuddered rhythmically, as she spoke. Charis suspected the demoness was masturbating. This thought made her own body ache again, cocks rising with amazing persistence.

“No, Mustressh,” she said, trying to look up at her Owner. Her cock-tongue flopped around, al-ready hardening again. She fought to speak, desperate to be heard. “Pleash don't schtop. This ish soh wonderful. But I need more. Pleash?”

Jukai simply laughed, “Oh, of course you do, my little slut-kitty. Of course, you do. After all, you can still move, and we can’t have that, now can we?”

Charis gazed up at her through the nest of cocks replacing her face. Some stiffened and throbbed while others drooped in front of her eyes, making it difficult to see what the demoness was up to. A single kiss from the demoness set several of them into orgasmic spurts, more cum splashing down upon her face and breasts.

While she trembled through the pleasure, Jukai’s talons lit upon her left arm, stroking its length in long, gentle caresses. Still able to slightly turn her head, Charis watched fur coming off in sheets, revealing pink, freckled skin. It grew increasingly leaden, dangling from her arm as the muscles and bones atrophied. The flesh pooched outwardly, fattening and smoothing like a taut waterskin. Its fingers jerked and quivered, sputtering out gouts of cum, only to harden and spurt again in rapid succession. With each orgasmic release, the limb retracted closer to her body…shrinking evermore, empting itself onto the bed.

“Whath? Whath are yoush doing?” Charis slurred softly, fascinated and anxious as her arm di-minished.

“I’m giving you everything you want,” Jukai said, rubbing the straining ballsacks that had re-placed her ass. “But also what I want. And symmetry has never been my cup of tea. I prefer a more chaotic exploration of form and function. Not to worry. You’ll enjoy the final results, Cha-ris, dear. And, if not, I doubt you’ll be in the position to complain anyway.”

The arm fattened, widened, becoming spherical as it pressed up into her shoulder. Its collection of cocks slid down its globular bulk, pressing into the copious tit-flesh already decorating her side. They clustered around the new, sagging breast like bizarre nipples. The ‘arm’ itself con-tinued to swell and fill, its former structure dissolving into creamy milk that strained its tight con-fines. A singular equine teat pushed out from its surface, darkly spotted and thick, dripping a continual stream of white onto itself and its neighbors. She groaned as its skin stretched with demanding pressure.

On the other side, her right arm throbbed intensely, warmth flooding down its entire length. A husky gasp escaped her lips, radiant pleasures coursing down the limb, pouring into her hyper-sensitive body. The fingers flopped and stiffened as her palm distorted, her wrist thickening uni-formly. Struggling to turn her head — the ability much-reduced by her phallic mane — Charis realized this arm’s dissolution didn’t match its opposite, despite the loss of silky fur. If anything, it mimicked her legs’ transformation. Loose flesh bunched around her forearm like a crinkled sleeve; a foreskin. Veins and freckles emerged, the elbow losing solidity, so the limb lay useless upon the cum-damp sheet. She fought to move it, but the swollen thing stiffened, growing uncomfortably heavy. A ridged glans took shape, completing its phallic appearance, so odd looking with ‘miniature’ versions of itself dangling from her wrist.

Spasms of pleasure shook the arm, blazing like wildfire. As the limb succumbed to its fate, Charis yowled and purred like an alleycat in heat. Her ass wiggled needfully, rubbing her plump pussy on the slick bedsheets — her waist’s scrotal flesh aching, stretching. Beneath her, count-less mammaries squeezed and rippled, endlessly leaking their milky contents. She could hardly think, hardly breath, too many sensations coming from far too many sources, all begging for at-tention. But for now, the arm dominated her desires.

The gooseflesh rising along its swollen length flowered into thick bumps, not-unlike those re-cently upon her face. Dark purple heads rose and thickened, sprouting randomly and at varying speeds. Spongy shafts followed, lengthening, widening with every heartbeat, every breath she took. She watched them spread relentlessly, twisting her arm, inch by inch, into glorious cock-flesh.

Beneath her arm, the skin ballooned out, pressing up under her breasts, spreading outwardly. She groaned as the mass of wrinkled skin elevated her body from the bed, its pressure and weight offering pleasure and pain. She didn't need to see the pillowy addition to know it was another giant set of testicles. The familiar churning within its loose, doughy bulk was evidence enough. The mass fed its long shaft, the blunt head of her ‘hand’ steadily drooling cloudy pre-cum.

Jukai’s paw touched its tip, swirling and smearing the spillage around in pleasant whorls. The touch triggered a dozen horse-cocks to jerk and flare, fountaining musky cream.

“Mrmmm, this came out well. Can you feel all of them, Charis, my darling? All your new cocks? All your delicious flesh? You’re almost done, my dear. You can thank me now.”

Charis moaned around her floppy tongue, “Thank you.”

“Is it everything you wanted?”

“Yes! Yes, Mustressh it is.”

“And you’re mine now, correct?”

“Yes! I’m yours.”

“Good. Good. I do love your voice, my dear. I’m so going to miss it.”

She began stroking Charis’s arms, igniting a cornucopia of pleasures.

Surrendering to the sensations, Charis reflectively licked the bottom of her nose, pressing the hardened shafts together. She needed this, wanted this. The more her body transmuted, the greater her desire intensified. Her head swam in a euphoric haze, dulling all reason. Another series of her cocks flared and spurted, adding to the blissful fog. From every direction, rousing warmth poured into her core, making its entire, deformed length shudder and ripple.

When Charis’s lips plumped up, now penetratingly sensitive, she finally recalled Jukai’s words about her voice. Curious, she ran her phallic tongue around them, instantly gifted with sensuous tremors in return. Worse, each movement caused the scrotum drooping over them to brush their engorged flesh, igniting new sensations. Her muzzle tightened, losing its shape, her sharp teeth retracting into bulging gums. Any sound she made caused the muscles to quiver and tighten maddeningly around her cock-tongue. Each corner dimpled and shifted, as hypersensitive nubs formed within cavity of skin; fat clitorises to accent her new pussy-mouth. Soon, the plump slit slavered feminine musk, wetting the comb of cocks hanging from her chin and throat.

For the first time, she doubted this transformation. How could she communicate to her owner, to explain her needs and wants?

“Plesh Mishtresh,” she gargled. “I cantsh shpeak liketh…”

With a wet, surging strain her vocal cords faded, silencing her.

Her throat widened, its walls acquiring new muscles and ridged structures to offer a haven for the longest, thickest cocks imaginable. Dimly, she realized she wasn’t breathing anymore; her vital organs dissolving and shifting into a bio-organic engine, designed to fuel her copious geni-talia and breasts.

Foolishly, she tried to speak again, pleading, but her slit-mouth only shivered and smacked wetly around its engorged cock.

Jukai cupped what little remained of her face, playing her thick thumb along her lip-folds. “Pets don’t need voices, my dear. Besides, at some point you may recover you senses and realize the horrid position you’ve placed yourself in. And, to be blunt, I’d quickly tire of your begging and pleading. It’s so pathetic.

“Besides, I have other uses for this beautiful hole of yours.”

Jukai positioned herself over Charis, straddling her head. She guided her massive sheath and balls forward until they blocked the helpless woman’s vision. Pressing forward, she rubbed the musky sack against Charis’s face, stimulating its collection of cocks. Charis moaned and thrash as phalluses stiffened under the warm rubbing, soon jerking violently and painting Jukai’s sack and sheath with white froth.

The demoness growled passionately, thrusting with quickened pace. A blunt tip emerged from her sheath, inching its way forward like some exotic flower. It slithered against Charis’s face and shoulders, seeking, seeking, and then deftly finding her pussy-mouth.

Raw pleasure rip through Charis as the bulbous tip parted her plump lips and stretched out her mouth — clits and tongue squeezed and flattened by its girth.

“See? You’re nothing more than a pet now. A hole for me to empty myself into. Isn’t this what you wanted?”

Charis groaned as her mouth was filled, her entire head spreading elastically around the massive cock sliding into her, blinding her. Smothered in the musky darkness, she couldn’t help but feel completely defenseless. Which only made her even more aroused. The invading member — thick and hot — pressed impossibly into her, caressing the velvety walls of her ‘throat’ with its subtly ridged shaft. She pressed forward, smothering herself in it, suckling it, pleasure stripping away all inhibitions. Tangy precum wet her malformed tongue, making it twitch and squirm. Jukai’s heavy balls inched closer while Charis’s head distended to mold around the cock’s girth, her throat now little more than a long, vaginal cavity. Any need to breathe had been replaced by aching need to be filled and used, devolving her ever-further into depravity.

“Oh yes, Charis,” Jukai panted, easing her way forward. “You feel so good around my cock. My tight, little pussy. My beautiful pet. You were so right… I needed you.”

Charis’s facial cocks rubbed against Jukai’s sleek underbelly, her nose pushed aside as the demoness hilted herself in the feline’s distended mouth. She could scarcely believe how replete she’d become; the cock’s tip tickling her former stomach. Her internal organs were altered to accommodate this monster, transforming her head into nothing more than an oversized pussy. Every thrust made her quiver eagerly, shamelessly, unable to touch her Mistress, each limb be-yond her control. They simply spasmed and came without her control or consent. She savored the feel of Jukai’s leathery balls slapping rhythmically against her milk-swollen breasts, each tap causing them to ripple.

I’m nothing more than a toy now, she inwardly moaned. The perfect pet.

Jukai rewarded her by speeding her pace, using her mouth and face without thought, without remorse. “Good Pet. My lovely Charis. I’ll miss your voice, your pretty face. But this is where you belong. On my cock.”

Her engorged phallus continued thrusting, pulsing, widening Charis’s mouth and throat, preparing it for the challenge to come.

Her knot.

Even in the faint light, Charis could see — and feel — the gourd-like knot emerging from Jukai’s sheath, fattening. It dominated her vision, lifting her flaccid nose as it pressed ever forward, pounding her moist, rolling lips and clit. Her rationale mind recognized the impossible physicality of this union. Her skull and jaw would be splintered by this monster.

But she was too far gone to care. And she doubted Jukai would ruin her toy.

Undeterred and yearning, she pushed her mouth forward, accepting, wanting every ounce of pleasure.

“That’s it, pet… Yes, such a wonderful mouth. You know what to do.”

Jukai thrust once again, and Charis felt her head and face stretch like rubber, tongue melded into her sensitive gums, allowing the globe of crimson flesh into her. Boneless, malleable, her mouth widened to obscene proportions and swallowed the thickened knot, filling her mind with exquisite pleasures, blinding her with light and bliss. A shuddering moan erupted as her pussy lips locked over the bulb and sealed herself to Jukai’s glorious member.

Its length twitched and pulsated within her sensitive core, making her tremble and squirm help-lessly. A dozen orgasms spritzed across her torso, splattering rich cream over Jukai’s thighs and belly. Her arm-cock and all its protrusions erupted as well, dulling her mind with wave after wave of bliss. Her throat clamped down on the invading phallus, nursing it, slurping it, desperate to possess the riches within the heavy balls rhythmically slapping her wattled chin.

It came with an inhuman howl; Jukai slamming her cock into Charis’s innermost depths and un-leashing a delicious torrent of demonic seed. It flooded her entire being, coursing through each inch like liquid fire, distending her belly more and more. Her body tightened like a drum, plump-ing outward as the pressure within increased. And, as more cum poured, pulsed from Jukai’s cock, she doubted this would stop anytime soon.

Her bloated stomach radiated heat throughout her entire core, making her feel leaden and le-thargic. Her body lolled over the bed, slumping as the last of her skeletal system softened to squishy cartilage. Any hope of moving under her own power faded, delighting her beyond words. Charis’s desire to be little more than a fleshy blob had been realized, but her transfor-mation hadn’t reached its zenith.

Not by a long shot.

As Jukai’s tide of cream ebbed, Charis’s heaviness increased. She felt her breasts and balls expanding beneath and around her, fattening with milk and cum, pressing against each other and jockeying for space. Even the slightest movement caused them to rub and caress their neigh-bors, kindling a cornucopia of sensations. Some even trapped her cocks, providing them with a sensual massage. Here and there, cocks stiffened and released in a multitude of orgasms, slickening her stretched skin — adding to their thrilling touch. She grunted as the waves of warmth reached her face, elongating it exquisitely.

Jukai’s relaxing shaft withdrew from Charis’s throat and mouth, inspiring a needful, disappointed groan throughout her warped body. Bereft of its support, she slumped forward onto the drenched bed, her widened mouth smacking soundlessly. Tingles caressed her lips as her fat-tened tongue slid out and free, its bulbous cockhead dangling over her chin — resting between its scrotal bulges.

“Ah, poor Kitty is worn out,” Jukai purred nearby. A heavy mass fell across Charis’s back — her Mistress wiping her cock off on her. Such a humiliating, dismissive act, but it flooded her with pride and desire. It affirmed her new status as a pet, a sex object.

Her body continued to quiver and bloat; the demoness’s tainted cum working its magic. She felt strong arms wrap around her, lifting her up like a soggy bag of burlap — her breasts and cocks hanging limply. Juke carried her through the sanctuary, every step causing numerous cocks to drop their thick loads in spritzing bliss.

“You need a new home, Charis,” Jukai said, kissing her ‘forehead.’ “And I’ve seen just the one to fit your new body. Time to begin your new life, my kit — “

Jukai’s voice grew muffled. Charis whimpered as her hearing dulled. On either side of her ‘face,’ the last hints of her tapered ears succumbed, slumping over limply. Their tips widened, thickened into round cockheads. A fat set of balls rose up beneath each, her earrings clattered to the hard floor… the last sound she’d hear. The new cocks rose and spasmed, splashing her face in silence.

She had little time to miss her ears… the worst had only begun.

Vision in her left eye dimmed. Considering the nest of cocks already blocking her sight, it took Charis a moment to recognize the loss. But the sensation behind the eye couldn’t be ignored. A warm, fullness that pushed outward, making the eye socket feel full and tight. Despite all her degradations, this one unnerved her. She squirmed in Jukai’s arms, struggling uselessly. First, the colors greyed, and then all light dimmed. Her eye pushed outward, sagging down her cheek, offering a hideous vision shift. Then, fortunately, everything blinked out — the eye completing its transformation into a new cock.

Her last remaining eye flicked and glanced around desperately. The demoness ignored her completely, continuing through the building. They reached her training room, moonlight filtering down through a beautiful skylight. She guessed their destination was the small pool, where she’d swum and exercised for years. Now, it’d become her final resting place.

The last of her sight dimmed, the familiar swelling radiating behind her right eye. She whim-pered, smacking her pussy lips, begging to her Mistress. But it was pointless. Nor did she think it could stop anyway. Darkness descended, her eye plumping up into another cockhead, leaving her completely featureless and blind. Robbed of sight and sound, everything became touch and sensation, only heightening her ceaseless arousal.

The movement stopped.

Suddenly, Charis felt herself falling, falling. She inwardly screamed, fear ripping through her.

She impact with the pool’s water, sinking like a fleshy stone. The panic intensified as she sank — blind and deaf with little concept of up and down — fearing she’d drown. But as she bobbed weightless in the tepid water, her trepidation diminished. She didn’t have to breath, she recalled. Floating in womblike peace, subtle currents stroking her body, Charis came again and again, leaking milk and seed into the watery void.

Oddly, she felt herself expanding, stretching, as if her body was drinking up the surrounding wa-ter like a sponge, fattening obscenely. Her skin stretched and bulged, sprouting new equine cocks, balls, and udders — each hypersensitive and exaggerated in size and design. Although she couldn’t see herself, she could only image the expanding landscape of sensual flesh, its geography bizarre and lewd. Her vague sense of direction shifted toward the heavy breast her arm had become, flesh flowing and expanding on that side, turning her over like a cork. When she felt its copious nipples touch the pool’s bottom, she knew it had become her ‘belly,’ expan-sive and decorated in tit-flesh and throbbing cocks. Sluglike, she squirmed along the smooth tiles, stimulating herself with the cool contact.

Lying there, Charis sensed the water lowering around her — drawn into her expansive bulk. She mushroomed outward, adding numerous layers of fat and flesh — each soon developing forests of phalluses and balls, each mashed between milk-laden breasts. New sensations erupted sporadically, as puffy lips opened in her flesh, begging to be filled and fucked. Not a single inch of her corpulent form remained untouched by some form of sexual organ, blinding her with jolts of pleasure. By the time the water’s level pooled around her fat bottom, she felt brushing up against the pool’s tiled walls. She dared not imagine how impossibly immense she’d become to fill that amount of space.

Dimly, she realized she could see again, new-born eyes flickering open. Before her, a blunt tip of a horsecock stretched out like a muzzle — ending in a slitted mouth. Its puffy lips drooled with a ceaseless stream of precum. Although her perspective had changed dramatically, Charis recognized her transformed right paw, now serving as her ‘head,’ its cock-decorated arm serving as her languid neck. Discovering she could move it, she glanced around curiously, even though doing so set of numerous ejaculations along its incredible length.

She gazed down at herself, recognizing the sexual horror she’d become. Blob-like, her undulat-ing body occupied the entire pool, rippling like a mottled slug. She could hardly fathom that the landscape of genitals and breasts was ~part~ of her. No matter where she looked, some shaft or nipple emptied its contents onto her taut flesh, creating a syrupy pool of cream, making her skin glisten obscenely. Scattered over her bulk, countless pussies opened and closed, quivering lustfully. All in all, she resembled some bizarre sea-creature, trapped forever within the confines of flesh and stone.

“Is it everything you wanted?” Juke laughed softly.

Charis swung her blunt head toward the voice. Whatever served as her heart clenched in shock. She gazed at former herself sitting on the pool’s lip, the feline beauty she’d once been, naked and powerful.

The tigress grinned softly, “Like my new body? I certainly do.”

How? Why? Charis screamed inside her spongy head — her piss-slit lips quivering soundlessly.

As if hearing her, Jukai-Charis laughed heartily. “I simply collected all your fur and spillage. Such wonderful items for a transformation spell. As to the why…”

She wriggled her feet on one of Charis’s swollen cocks, causing it to jump and cum. “With a perfect source of mana like yourself at hand, there’s simply no reason for me to return to the Void. You’ll keep me well supplied… forever. Because, Pet, this new body of yours, is forever. Do let that sink in…”

Charis inwardly moaned, assaulted by her deformed body’s ceaseless sensations. She could hardly focus in the tempest of pleasures, each new one stripping away another shred of her ra-tionality. It was terrifying… and liberating. The sweetest dissolution. Soon enough, she would be virtually mindless — her only thoughts that of release and release again, the woman she’d been would be subsumed.

Jukai was still talking. “… And as forever is a decidedly long time, I intend to savor the joys and pleasures of this world. I can’t do that in my old body, now can I? But, as Charis the Thief, I can go anywhere, do anything. So… thank you. Your foolishness truly has provided me with a new life.”

She reached over and caressed Charis’s drooping cockhead, stroking its slick ridges — staring into her beady eyes. “Not to worry dearest. You’ll never go mad. Never lose your rationality. How could I punish you for this gift? And how could I treat my precious pet so poorly? You shall feel everything from now on, in all its glories. So, live well, dearest… your new life begins now…”

Jukai-Charis touched her lips to Charis’s slit-mouth, blessing it with a kiss.

A renewed flood of pleasure washed over Charis, shaking her entire bulk. It quaked and rippled, too many nipples and cocks exploding as one, ravishing her with their joyous pleasures. Only to rise and ready again, shaking her over and over.

Jukai’s footsteps faded, leaving Charis to her new life. She rested her head upon a mound of breasts, nuzzling their slick warmth. Her lidded eyes closed, savoring the feel of her perfect body.

Somehow, she heard Jukai’s parting words — smiling at them.

“You were so right, Charis. Then again, the customer always is.”

Re: The Customer is Always Right

What's with all the ran-dom hyphen-ations in words? ^^;

Other than that, pretty great story. smile

Re: The Customer is Always Right

This is great, i want summoning Jukai too. This would be fun.