Topic: Asylum 137 - Episode 2

ASYLUM 137 EPISODE 2 - PART 1 A HASTY RETURN

Scarlette had waited all week to return to the club. Every time she passed a clothing store her mind raced with new ideas on what she could guide a transformation with, and every night in bed she replayed these crazy ideas in her head, was it real? it was all too much that Skye had sat her down to calm her when she started excitedly ranting about 'why cock arms would be so convenient' in the middle of a busy coffee shop.

Saturday rolled around painfully slow but when her doorbell rang she knew it was time for fun. Skye stood at the door, dressed in her long raincoat; her cheeky grin telling of the night to come.

A short, quiet taxi ride later, they both stood at the doors of Asylum 137, Scarlette nearly breaking the door off its hinges as she excitedly pushed it open, throwing her coat to the coat-check girl and in a near-sprint, ran naked into the main lobby.
"uhh is she ok?" the coat check girl asked Skye
"yeah, just needs to get it out of her system, its her 2nd time and i think a little over-excited"
"ahhh i remember my first time...." the coat-check girl trailed off, seeminly lost in some sort of memory. Skye just patted her on the head and walked on into the main lobby,

"hurry up Skye there's fun to be had!" Scarlette yelled as she stepped off the now pale blue save square.
"get us a couple of drinks and ill meet you at the bar" Skye called back as she made her way to the save square, stopping to chat to a guy with 8 eyes.

Scarlette sat at the bar, all too eager to jump into her changes for the night.
"you look like you have the itch" the bartender quipped.
"itch?"
"the itch for a new you, must be your second or third time, no?"
"yeah, my second time, i just wanna get to it now"
"relax, the bartender will sooth your soul, so what'll it be?"
"oh i dont know, surprise me..." Scarlette replied.
"Surprise aye? well i can make that happen" as he busily mixed various bottles into a mixer.
"so what do they call you?" he asked..
"Scarlette"
"ooh a name to match your hair and feisty attitude. you can call me 'Freeze' "
Scarlette raised an eyebrow, "like freezing an ice cube 'freeze'? how did you get that name?"
"i'll just say this: if you every play 'merge or dare' here, be careful of your surroundings, and dont merge with a drinks fridge" Freeze said with a wink.
Scarlette grinned, she would have to try that game later.
"here you are my dear, one for you and one for Skye" as he slid two purple drinks to Scarlette.
"what are these?" she asked.
"i call them 'five senses' served on the rocks" he had a glint in his eyes that Scarlette didnt pick up on.

Scarlette walked the drinks over to Skye, having just stepped off the save square. Scarlette handed her one of the drinks and called out "cheers" as they both downed the drinks.
Skye coughed as she swallowed the drinks, "what on earth was that?"
"yeah its pretty bitter, the bartender called it 'five senses' i think."
Skyes eyes lit up "Freeze! you trickster! ill turn you into a toilet next time!"
Scarlette grew anxious "whats going on?"
"well Scar, we both just drank a transformation potion. he just pranked you"
"what kind of potion?" Scarlette asked.
"well lets just say youre about to get an extreme lesson in what your five senses are like." Skye said begrudgingly "its not the first time he's hit me with this, its his specialty." And with that Scarlette felt the tingle that said it was about to start.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Re: Asylum 137 - Episode 2

PART 2 SHOULD HAVE SEEN IT COMING

Scarlette's mind raced; "five senses? what does that mean?" as the tingling of the change intensified.
she quickly looked down as her belly button smoothed over and a stiffening feeling ran between her breasts, down to where her belly button used to be.
Skye picked up on Scarlettes change and said "whatever you do, dont breath too deep" with a grin on her face.
suddenly the stiff line of skin seemed to push out, furthest at her stomach and sort of 'tented' her skin. pushing further and further from her body, but only slightly at the gap between her breasts.

It felt like something was moving inside her....or was it two things? it was making its way from her breasts down to where the skin was peaked at her belly, when suddenly with a strong tug on either side, two holes opened up underneath the growth.
"Skye what is thi......" Scarlettes voice cut off as a sudden sensation gripped her mind; "WHAT ON EARTH IS THAT SMELL?"
Scarlette looked up at Skye for an answer but saw it before Skye replied: Skye had a massive nose growing out of her! it must have been a foot and a half out from her stomach, with a 'cute' little upturn, just like her origional. Scarlette now understood what was happening she had grown a giant nose herself too.
"Scar, hunny, just breath through your mouth, trust me, you'll be able to smell EVERYTHING, and in a place like this, it may not be the most welcome."

Scarlette tried to focus on not using her new addition, her hands rubbing up and down the bridge of it. Her gaze was then drawn to the back of her right hand on the side of her oversized nostril. a small lump was slowly growing out, and it was also pushing through on her left hand too. little ridges pushed from just under the knuckle as they too gave way to two noses on the backs of her hands.
"more?" Scarlette called out as her gaze lifted to Skye and she gasped.
Skye had noses where her eyes should be, her breasts stiffening and flaring out into two more large noses.
"just relax Scar, its a timed change so just see it out, and have some fun with it"
with that in mind Scarlet felt the pull in the center of her breasts, as the center stiffened and her nipple opened up, then divided into new nostrils, the sensation from the change was great, so arousing but the holding of her breath was driving her nuts. with that, Scarlette lightly breathed in; it wasnt so bad, just light breaths and she regained control, slowly identifying where the overload of smells came from: several perfumes, cheap aftershave, the fruity smell of various wines...and then....she could smell the people...the group sitting at the table, Freeze the bartender...and Skye. She could smell Skye, and she could smell her arousal. the sensory overload, now controlled, was amazing.

But the changes werent done yet, with a light pull the center of her upper and lower lips joined and sealed splitting mouth in two, as her lips stiffened with cartilage into new nostrils, these just staying in position without growing out, her teeth and tongue melting away. And with that the tingle of the change stopped.
Unable to speak, Scarlette tapped Skyes shoulder, in the hopes her mana sight had kicked in.
Skye smiled "At least you dont have hay fever" and they went off to try their new appendages.

After an hour or so of goofing around (and deeply holding their breaths in the restrooms), the tingling feeling of the change swept back over them.
"Ah, Scarlette its wearing off" Skye said as her eyes formed back in through stretched nose holes.
with a rush of relief, Scarlette felt the massive nose bridge running up her body recede, softening into smooth flesh as her mouth reopened, an odd taste hitting her rapidly forming tongue.
"it was different, but not all that bad" Scarlette said, rubbing her reforming nipples.
"well its not over yet" Skye said popping her hip to the side.
"What do you mean?"
"well there are five senses, that was just one..."
Scarlette shifted nervously, not sure off what to expect next.
"Scar you had better sit down."
"why?" Scarlette asked.
"because this next one is guaranteed to make you lose balance" as another set of eyes opened above Skyes origional pair.

TO BE CONTINUED

Wow this is super interesting and different. You have all my attention smile

PART 3 - SOUNDS LIKE FUN

Scarlette nervously watched herself, not knowing where this next change would occour. From Skye's new set of eyes, she assumed she would gain more too, but as Skye's next set opened up on her forehead (giving her three sets), nothing had happened.
"Maybe its not working on mhfhfhhh...."
Scarlettes words were cut short as a deep pressure pushed up her throat. Scarlette flailed around as it came to rest in her mouth and slowly parted her lips: an eyeball, big enough to fill her mouth, with her crystal blue tone pushed outwards, the sudden rush of extra vision causing her to lose balance and fall on her butt.
once the new addition had fully pushed into view, Scarlette felt the muscles in her lips shift and change, the tingling sensation slowly fading. her lips didnt open or close the same way anymore, but rather, the blinked; a strange sensation indeed, almost like rapidly kissing something.
but the change wasnt over yet, the tingling then moved down lower, like a wave, as it passed her breasts, her nipples slowly stretched opened revealing an eye in each, squinting at the new sensitivity to light, Scarlette tried to steady herself on a nearby bar stool and noticed Skye do the same as a long line of eyes opened down her back, following her spine, neck to hips.
Skye stood up straight, and looking at Scarlette through a myriad of eyes asked "you ok Scar?"
Scarlette gave a thumbs up and made her way over to Skye, who had a long line forming across her stomach. knowing what was about to happen, Scarlette pointed down at it. "What are you pointing tooooooooooooo...." Skye leaned back as the split opened up into a massive eye, the size of a basketball, long eyelashes tickling the underside of her breasts.
if Scarlette could move her lips, she would be laughing her ass off. suddenly with a quick force, Scarlette went bow legged as the tingle moved to her nethers, all of her eyes growing wide as another eye pushed its way out of her pussy, and once formed her labia formed the eyelid, each blink sending waves of pleasure through her body.

with their transformations finally over, Skye and Scarlette eyed each other off. Scarlette was so turned on, mostly in part to her pussy blinking nearly uncontrollably, all of her eyes casting over Skyes body.
"hey Scar, its rude to stare" Skye joked as she grabbed Scarlettes hand and led her over to a nearby lounge.
"hey i know this is crazy but want to take a selfie?" Skye joked.
Scarlette gave the thumbs up, she wanted something to remember this by, and with all eyes on the camera, took a shot.
"not bad, but i think it would be too hard to stop all our eyes from blinking"

For the next hour or so the two ladies just lounged around, taking in all the surroundings, it was crazy what an over abundance of sight could do, Skye even catching Freeze perving on them with the eyes on her back.
"I may not have eyes in the back of my head, but i can still see you Freeze" Skye quipped, blushing slightly.
For Scarlette it wasnt all about taking in the sights, the sensitive flesh in her nipple and pussy lids, driving her crazy with arousal.

Suddenly the pleasure came to an end as her pussy closed shut but didnt reopen, the felling of the eye receding telling her it was wearing off, and as her mouth eye pushed back down her throat it felt like she was trying to swallow a tennis ball until it melted away leaving her back to her old self.
"well thats number two out of the way" Scarlette said as Skyes last set of eyes blinked away.
"its not my favorite, but its definately not the worst"
Scarlette looked puzzled. "Which one is the worst?"
"Sound" Skye said, almost annoyed.
"why?"
"i dont know, its just like being in a crowded room, kinda makes to feel anxious i guess" And with that, Skyes mouth sealed up. Scarlette placed her hands on her hips and asked "which one could this be?" then suddenly realised her hands were stuck, she looked at them and they were gone, her arms connected to her hips at the wrist. "what the?" Scarlette tugged them but they were stuck fast, the tingling was back, and this time it was running up her sides.
Scarlette looked to Skye and gasped: Skyes face was gone, her head flattening out and stretching horizontally and vertically until it was a large oval shape, cartilage and skin flowing across it like a wave and setting into shape. then with an audible 'POP' a hole appeared in the bottom as a large flap of skin grew down into her new earlobe.

Scarlette was glad she still had her face intact, she was getting a little annoyed at losing her vocal chords each time.
She then looked down at what was left of her arms, the gap between her arms and torso filling out with a thin layer of flesh until they too popped open into new ears, flanking both sides of her body. "well i guess thats the trade off" Scarlette said, when she tried to move her arms it just made her new ears wiggle, tickling herself.

Freeze was still perving from the confines of the bar and muttered under his breath "damn these girls make it sexy, even if its just ears"
"i heard that" Scarlette called out, immediately regretting the sound as she doubled over from the sensation, Skye, using her whole fist to block the massive ear hole in the middle of where her head would be.
"hey Skye, we should totally get our ears pierced" Scarlette joked. Skye replying by flicking Scarlettes left ear.
"ok maybe a bad idea" Scarlette said, picturing the size of rings theyd need to fit.
After what felt like an age, Scarlette felt her ears start to recede, her half formed arms flapping in the breeze.
"mhmmfmm...ever do that again" Skye said, her mouth still reforming.
"we totally should have played hide and seek"
"well lets hope there isnt a next time, i swear if he does that again ill turn him into a dildo"
"putting him too good use aye?" Scarlette joked, Skyes face once again turning bright red.
"well what about you, when was the last time you got a good fucking?"
Scarlette too blushed, remembering her hip head transformation last week and Skye 'relieving it'.

"well it looks like the next change is underway" Skye said
"how can you tell?"
Skye pointed at Scarlettes head "well hun, for one thing...youre not blushing anymore but your face is still red"

TO BE CONTINUED

Really excited to see more in this story!