Topic: A gift for the holidays

Hey all, to celebrate the end of the season I have decided to give away free copies of the first stories in several of my series.  This includes:

Nora the Alchemist: Nora's Busy Day

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0160T … entries*=0

Unlocked Potential 1:Humana Supellectilis

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B017PW … entries*=0

Brighthaven Zoo for Unusual Creatures 1: A Whole New Zoo

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B016U2 … entries*=0

The books with be free on Christmas (12/15) and New Year's day (1/1).  My only request is that you leave me a favorable review so others can find out about my work.  And if you enjoy the story, then rejoice in the fact there are several more tales in each universe.

And if that isn't enough, keep your eyes peeled for a Belial holiday tale I plan to drop tomorrow.  See you all then.

Re: A gift for the holidays

Thank you very much!

Wow, thanks!

Is there a code??

theriyv wrote:

Is there a code??

No, it was free yesterday, but it will be free again on 1/1.

Hey guys, just another reminder for those who missed my first give away.  For those of you who managed to snag a copy, I would really appreciate a review.  Even something short might make someone select the book.  I gave away over a hundred copies of the three stories so far and have yet to receive a single review for my efforts.  The more people buy my stuff, the more motivation I have to write, including the free stories I post on here.

Hmm, Nora' s busy day doesn' t seem to be free for me sad

8 (edited by Otonieru 2016-01-01 17:00)

Weird... Nora doesn't appear to be free on my end either...I had no problem with the other two. I'll make sure to give a proper review after work

Whoops, that was my bad.  I posted Nora on the first of October, meaning my 90 day  KPD select peroid ran until the 30th of December and it wouldn't let me set up a deal that ran after that until it rolled over.  I forgot to reset it yesterday and you have to set up the free deals a day in advance, so it will run free tomorrow (1/2) instead.

I enjoyed them. I ended up using the rest of my Amazon promotional credit to get a couple more. I find it difficult to justify spending $54 for all 18 books, however, especially when they are rather short.

I'm glad you like them.  From what I've seen my prices are roughly the "industry" average for erotic shorts.  Another option would be to shell out $9.99 for a month of kindle unlimited.  All my books are Kindle Select, so they should be free that way.  I think there's even a free thirty day trial.  The downside is you don't get the keep the book, but it might be a way to find which ones you want to keep.

I've certainly been enjoying them! Especially the zoo series. That's a place I'd gladly step up to be a part of myself! smile

Hey guys, back again.  I've been a little quiet on the post front the past few weeks (I still remember when I had most recent comment in like half the categories), but I'll be dropping a few commission stories in the next few days to wet your whistle.  I've been suffering a bit of writer's fatigue the past two weeks (2k words a day, 6-7 days a week for six months grinds you after a while), but I'm slowly working my way back up.  I promise another episode of 7 days to a new you some time before the month is over, I just have one more commission to do first.

The reason I'm reanimating this topic is once again I'm giving away a couple of my works to celebrate the upcoming holiday.  A pair of love stories, for those either already blissfully attached or bravely trudging through another single's awareness day.  The first story, aptly, is called Coupler.  It takes place in an alternate reality where procreation takes three people and focuses on a college age group of friends dealing with that dynamic.  The transformation is mostly minor, dealing with how a bi-gendered society becomes tri-gendered.

The second story I'm giving away is the most recent book in my Nora the Alchemist series, which should give you some idea of the transformation potential.  Instead of focusing on Nora, the story follows reporter Dani Duncan as she finds love in an unusual place.  If this sounds familiar, they're characters I cameoed in a 7 days to a new you post.

The two stories will be free all day on the 14th at the following links:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01AQV … entries*=0

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B016U2 … entries*=0

As before, I do these holiday give aways both to reward my followers and to scrounge up some positive reviews.  If you like these works (and any others you've acquired), I urge you to leave a positive comment.  Even something as simple as a "Good Story."  Every little bit helps me make more sales, which inspires me to write more, which gives you more reading goodness.

That's it for now, but set your reminders and keep your eyes peeled the next few days for some story drops.

Do you have a list of which stories would be better suited for this site's audience?

I'm doing the Kindle Unlimited trial and started the process of going through your stuff, but it's a lot. And before I got that, I didn't like the fact that I had to buy a story without really knowing what kind of subject material it covered, as the descriptions are really vague. I ended up paying for stuff that I didn't personally enjoy. Tags would have helped but I understand Amazon's format doesn't facilitate them.

Also, would you like a stickied thread of your own letting us know whenever you post a new relevant story? You can also give us the relevant tagwords so that we don't get buyer's remorse. Even better, you can even do a complete list of your works and provide tagwords for each one if you want.

I would love to support you, and I'm sure many others here do too.

Flicker,

I'm sorry to hear there was some of my stuff that you didn't enjoy.  I have a bit of topic ADHD, where I flit from story idea to story idea whenever something new and shiny pops into my mind.  This has led to a lot of different types of stories, though I try to have a bit of transformation in each one at least.  My paid stories tend to be tamer than what I post on here (as this place tends to be on the hardcore end), but I do have a large fluctuation.

I can certainly try and put together a something that sorts out and gives a brief description of my stories.  I can throw out a few obvious tags, but maybe a type of story description (heavy multi transformation, game show, slow romance, etc) might help better.  It would probably be an updated document I'd post on my furaffinity/deviantart pages, but I can definitely put a link here when I get it together.  I apologize if you find some of descriptions a bit vague.  It's really hard for me to write a 30 page story, then somehow distill the essence down to just a paragraph or two. 

Once I get the document together, I can post on that topic every time I drop something new.  I try to post at the beginning of the month (1st-2nd).  Within a few days I try to put up my story previews (~1000 words).

Amazon does have a tag system, but it's hidden (mostly used for searching).  The problem is to optimize for the tag system, you don't put in the most common terms (as you'd be buried 30 pages back).

I'm almost done with a commission now, but I'll start on this afterward.

Redstar

Flicker (and anyone else that wants to chip in),

Below is a sample of what I was thinking of for my overall documents.  Is the information useful for prospecive buyers?  What else would you like me to include.  Once I get a few responses, I'll work on coding up a page for all my stories.  I'm up to 36 now, some written over a year ago, so it might take me a little while to go back and order everything.

•    How I became a Weresextoy

Mitch’s girlfriend Christie leaves him a present after she leaves on her most recent trip.  A butt plug, one with a canine shaft and tail.  Using it feels amazing, but what happens next blows Mitch’s mind.  How will he deal with the truth about becoming a weresextoy?
    An erotic transformation fantasy story, a new interpretation on an old myth.  Word count: 5.8 k+ words

Available at: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01F0J0AK0
Story Preview: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/19846922/
Story Focus: Sex and transformation
Transformations:  Man and woman -> sex toys (reversible)
Sexual Content: Two drawn out scenes involving masturbation with the spouse as a toy
Major Tags: surprise transformation, non-human transformation, objectification

•    The Lady in the Labyrinth
    Chris goes hiking in the woods alone to celebrate completing finals.  After reaching camp a few hours early, Chris decides to do some more exploring. He stumbles upon a cave, one Chris hadn’t seen on his previous trips.  Stepping inside reveals it to be far more than a simple stone cavern.  After the first dozen feet the walls form into worked stone, twisting their way deeper to the mountain.  Chris works his way into the center of the labyrinth, where he finds something...someone who changes his life forever.  The path ahead is full of challenges, as Chris ties his destiny to that of the Lady in the Labyrinth
    An erotic fantasy story, a new interpretation on an old myth. Word count: 9.5 k+ words

Available at: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GFEPU8Q
Story Preview: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/20729887/
Story Focus: Romance with exotic being ( man and female minotaur)
Transformations:  no physical, character growth as the male realizes what he truly wants in life
Sexual Content: One major scene with allusions to more
Major Tags: outdoors, furry/anthropomorphic, romance, true love, goddess

Yeah, that's a huge improvement and that's pretty much exactly what I wanted. Thanks for working so quickly.

For furry TF, knowing what the animal type is is very important. I am also interested in how you will tag your stories that contain the sort of bizarre TF that people here are mostly interested in (genitalia growth in abnormal places, for example).

Edit: I make sure you have your own thread too. That actually gives me an idea to make one for Demon-Man's paid work too.