1 (edited by Checkmate 2016-03-27 23:59)

Topic: Tales of Jizza - A Parents Love 2

Original concept and art by Demon-man

---

“Hey! Two cosmos, make them a double!" Called out a regular patron, waving around a twenty. Cid lumbered behind the bar, quickly snatching two tall glasses in one hand and a bottle of citron vodka in the other, just as quickly taking his twenty and building the drinks at the same time. The drinks only cost eight bucks which left Cid with a twelve dollar tip. On busy nights like this he took every tip he could get his hands on, and this kid loved to throw his money around. James was his name, or Justin? John? It started with a J at least. He'd only just started to become a regular at the club. Cid took a moment to reflect on how he'd ended up in this job.

After the news hit about Jizza and its contaminated water more and more women were becoming transformed by the day. Regena, the personal care provider Cid worked for, started sending more and more workers to help deal with the rising population. This however lead to a flood in their own market, there were suddenly more workers than clients and Cid's workload dwindled, along with her pay. So she took a part time job working at the club behind the bar. It wasn't easy work but it paid well in tips and Cid started to like the busy atmosphere after a while.

"Yo dude! Can I get some service!" Cid snapped out of his private thoughts and got back to work. Most nights he worked it was slower but tonight was "singles night". Come alone at the door and you get a free drink, leave with a date and the bouncer outside gives you a house chip. Everyone wins, bar makes some money, customer gets a chance at a one night stand. If they're lucky they get laid and come back to celebrate with a few drinks, or they strike out and drown their sorrows. Either way they come back, and that's what makes money.

The club was bustling with people dancing, mingling, drinking, and in the few darker corners fooling around out of sight. The DJ blasted his music and the lights filled the building with color, at first it had given Cid horrible headaches but now it was just white noise to him. All and all, tonight was shaping up to be good business.

It was 2am and business had slowed, regulars and their parties were the only people left still in the club; but that didn't stop the atmosphere, it just wasn't as crowded at the bar now. Cid finally had a chance to catch his breath from the hours of running back and forth, he was still an amatur at this. The fat wad of ones, fives, and tens would make that hard to believe but he attributed it to his monstrous good looks and customers thinking they could get lucky with him. Things had been pretty normal all and all after his transformation from a middled aged mother into the very male, fat, crocodile creature he now was. He still had his job and friends, and his son who he fucked regularly back home. Some people would find that appalling but to Cid and Marcel it felt only natural. They weren't a couple, it was just a normal family relationship with sex. Marcel even had a girlfriend all his own, they’d been together for two years now and she was alright with Cid sharing him. Win-win all around.

"Hey Cid! Finally slowing down tonight?" Called out a young girl as she pulled up a seat. She was slim and not at all curvy with thin legs and an almost flat chest, but her blond hair and beautiful face looked like it belonged to a porcelain doll.
"Oh! Rachel! I was just thinking of you!" Cid greeted in complete shock. "What are you doing here, it's past 2am. Don't you have class tomorrow?"
"No, our professor is off on sick leave. I'm free the next few days and I came here to see you." Cid called to the other bartender and flashed his hand signaling to him he was taking his break.
"Me? What's so important that you came out this late to see me?"
She smiled ear to ear as she started to look giddy in her seat. "Well it's about me and Marcel. Next week is our three year anniversary, and I wanted to get him something special."
"You didn't need to come ask me what he'd like," Cid interrupted "you know him just as well as I do?"
"Nonono, not like that. I've decided to get transformed!" Her face was glowing with excitement.
"Really? I never figured you for that kind of thing Rachel! You didn't drink the water, did you?"
"No I've been careful ever since I moved here with my mom, it's just..." She averted her eyes and started to blush, embarrassed about what she had to say. "It's just, the way Marcel looks at you sometimes, I want him to look at me that way too. He's still your son and I'm not trying to steal him from you, I just want him to love me like he loves you."
"Wow, Rachel. I didn't know it was like that."

Marcel had always had a secret fetish for the transformed that Cid had only learned about a month before his change. At the time Marcel had been confused about his sexuality and Cid himself confused about his new attractions, but when Rachel had come into his life, things had become more stable. Sure Marcel and Cid fooled around, he'd always just thought it was about his fetish.

It was oddly silent between them, even in the booming music of the club. "Ok, if you're sure you want to go through with it I'll help you pick something out for him" Cid agreed with a toothy smile. Rachel's glow returned as a smile grew across her face too. "Ok where do we start then?" She asked eagerly.

"Bartender! Two house screwdrivers for my lovely friends here!" Rachel and Cid turned their attention to the regular from earlier. He had in each arm a woman, the left was somewhat pale skinned with long straight black hair and wore a mini skirt that did little to be modest, the other had red wavy hair tied into a bun and wore a frilly one piece dress. The bartender reached into the register and handed them both a sheet of paper which both signed without question or pause and handed back. He started making the simple drink of vodka and OJ in a small martini glass when he turned to a small fridge behind the bar with a lock. He pulled out a key and opened it, taking out a eye dropper and squeezed out two drops for each drink. As they fell into the drink it sizzled and hissed with a small plume of smoke rising off its surface, then he served them.

Cid nudged Rachel on her shoulder, pointing to the two girls with their drinks as they climbed onto a pedestal and danced to the club beat, drinks in hand. The regular sat in his VIP chair and watched the show. "We start there, just watch!" said Cid.

The two girls danced vigorously managing not to spill their drinks as they grinded off each other. The beat changed into a heavy bass and they in turn matched the rhythm until the black haired woman threw her head back, downing the drink in one go and gasping for breath. Her dancing lost its pace as her body seemed to just jerk about unwillingly. Cid knew where to watch but Rachel caught on slow. The girls miniskirt slowly peeled up as a bulge in her panties forced itself forward stretching the waistband. A fat, thick arch of dark flesh bowed upward within her tight panties, the bulge only swelled until the fabric gave way flinging the garment towards the regular. The girl panted heavily as she held her new olive toned cock in her hands, its head as purple as a plum. It was as thick as a two liter bottle and just as long, hanging from its base were a pair of average sized balls that looked very out of place.

"Oh hell yeah!" Shouted the redhead as she downed her drink. Not even caring to dance anymore she pulled off her panties and lifted the front of her dress to watch. Her knees shook as her clitoris vibrated and swelled, shooting out and growing faster than her friends’. It snaked down her leg until it reached her feet, its tip flared into a flat head the size of a softball as dark splotches covered its shaft. It began to go erect as it arched upward past her head as her balls dropped from the remained of her labia, streaming down to her knees in a dark leathery sack. She let out a "WOOOOOOO!" And the whole dance floor joined in, celebrating her new manhood.

"What the hell was that!?" Rachel asked, shocked by the spectacle.
"The owner likes to dabble in alchemy, so when women started wanting to sprout dicks he saw a market for it in the club. Calls them 'cock'-tails. Original I know." Cid said sarcastically. "The screwdriver is his 'Russian roulette', never know what you'll end up with"
"And you want me to start there!?" Rachel asked, still shocked at what she'd just seen.
"Sure is sweetheart, we're going to give you a nice fat cock!" Cid said with a toothy grin.

"Rachel! Slow down will you!" Marcel had been dragged, quite literally, by his girlfriend hand in hand for blocks now.
"You're the one who couldn't decide what to wear! We're twenty minutes late! I swear, you’re more feminine than me sometimes!" She snapped back as they turned the corner to the club. The line stretched down the street and would be customers gave discouraged looks from across the road before turning back, but Rachel flashed a pink wrist band to the bouncer and was lead inside without question. Much to the complaint of the line.

Marcel knew where they were, his mother was open about her job and invited him plenty of times. Clubs weren't his thing for the most part, not sober anyway. Rachel knew this which struck his curiosity, why did she drag him here for their anniversary? She led him through the dance floor and into the private lounge In the back.

The room was well lit for a night club and featured a leather couch that ran the length of the room with matching ottoman. The corner contained a small mini bar and fridge which Cid was seeing to, cleaning glasses. Also seated at the bar was Rachel’s mother Pam. Much like her daughter she was slim and gorgeous if not aging, but she wore it well. She gave a pleased smile and raised her half empty glass as they entered.

"Ok Rachel, tell me what the big surprise is already!" She gave a cheerful smile and looked to Cid, who pulled up a tray of eight multi colored martinis. "Drinks made by my mom?"
"Not just any drinks, alchemical drinks! I'm going to transform myself for you!"

Marcel's jaw dropped. Pam downed the last half of her drink. Rachel and Cid smiled with excitement. Marcel knew about the "cock"tails, Cid raved about every transformation he witnessed at work. Stunned as he was, the idea of watching his girlfriend sprout a cock was an attractive gift.

"So you're going to grow a dick at random for me?" Marcel noticed Pam pouring another drink for herself.
"Not just a dick, it's a whole custom transformation catered just for you!" Pam downed her drink once again. "Each one will change a part of me as I drink it until it all comes together. Cid let me in on some of your favorite pieces, I'm sure you'll love it" she said with a beaming smile, clearly excited to get started.

This was a big step for Marcel and Rachel. Hell, big was an understatement! "You're absolutely sure you wanna do this?" He asked. Rachel nodded excitedly, like a dog wagging its tail for their master.

Marcel took the purple glass from the tray, handing it to her. "Then start with this one." He said with a cocky smile as he took a seat stretching his arms out across the wall sofa. Cid joined him giving him space and Pam sat close, staring into her drink as she swirled the glass.

Rachel downed the drink in one go and started to undress, Marcel signed her to stop. "I wanna see you ruin that outfit" he said, clearly enjoying his power over her. She wore white capris and a short orange top held in place by two thin straps exposing her arms and shoulders. Had she any real breasts cleavage too but her slender body held no real curves, until the martini kicked in. Beneath her white pants her ass cheeks swelled as fast as balloons. Each cheek becoming the size of a volleyball stretching the fabric at the waist as seams sprung apart, leaving her with an impressive shelf butt.

"Oh, that felt nice! A little tight but, mmmmm so warm and firm..." She bit her lip as she ran her hands over her new rump.
"I hope you have more exciting changes in store, a plump ass is nice but a little vanilla don't you think?" Marcel asked, more than a little arrogant in tone.
"Vanilla? I'll show you vanilla!" Rachel barked, egging him on. "Have me take the orange one! Then we'll see what you have to say!"

Marcel waved her to do so and once again she downed the whole drink in one gulp. Soon after it came back up. A slight bulge ran up her throat followed by bloated cheeks as she tried to hold it down. Soon her lips parted as her swollen tongue poked out her mouth, its head a fleshy purple hue and bulbous. It snaked its way out further, stretching to a full foot of veiny cock flesh half limp in the air. With a cough and a pop from her jaw two wrinkly sacks dropped from her mouth as her lips instantly sealed shut fusing into smooth flesh. Rachel stretched her neck out in a pose showing off her new addition, knowing now she would have a pair of balls resting on her chin forever in a bizarre kind of deep-throat.

Back on the couch Marcel sat slack jawed, completely focused on his girlfriend new mouth cock and not hiding the boner in his pants. Cid stared at Rachel's change like fine art, both appreciating it and looking for a deeper meaning. His hardon wasn't hiding at all since he was without clothes as always. Pam was slumped in her seat, her glass empty and watching blankly at her daughter.

Rachel sprung up on her heels as a second change occurred out of view. Her eyes shoot open as she took in a breath from somewhere, it sounded oddly familiar. "Oh! Oh thank goodness! I was afraid it didn't work" Rachel sighed as she turned around. It was her same voice, but slightly muffled. With a strong tug she ripped her pants showing her bare improved ass. She grabbed her ass cheeks and parted her crack revealing her brown pucker "Can't shut me up that easily!" Her voice said from within her anus, clearly her new mouth as it contracted with the words.

"So, still think this is two vanilla for you?" She said looking back with a cocky glare. Marcel couldn't take his eyes off her, he would have said something had he not been distracted by what she was doing. With one hand she pinched the new member between two fingers and ran them across its length delicately stroking it. Slowly the thick slab of cock arced into the air becoming fully erect past her eyes, then she stopped.

"That's all you get until I have another drink." Rachel said crossing her arms in protest.
"Aww, come on!" Cid and Marcel both sighed in unison. "Alright take the red one in the back!" He commanded eager to continue the show.

Rachel held the drink in her hand thinking how to go about it. She snatched a straw from the bar setting it in the drink. Then carefully lowered it to her ass aiming the straw into her new mouth. With a slurping sound she finished her next drink. "Ahh, that was awkward." She said with a sigh as a tingle came over her body "and I think this next one will be too!"

The change happened quickly though it would have been hard to spot at first had it not been for Rachel's cock face. All around her head-groin short curly blond hairs sprouted from her skin and balls in public beard. She started making spitting noises as the hairs sprouted out of her crack. She turned to see for herself showing to the crowd long stringy hairs growing under her arms. Too focused on her body they missed almost missed her hair rapidly receding into her scalp. In the blink of an eye Rachel had become completely bald.

She felt the cold air upon her head and was shocked to find her fingers empty when she felt the smooth surface of her crown. She was about to speak when Marcel interrupted "the pink one next!" Eager to obey her master in the little game she repeated the straw trick and waited for the change.

She saw the change before she felt it. In the small corner of her view that was her petite nose she could see it shrinking smaller and smaller until a smooth flat surface remained. Shortly after she felt something building in her head, a pressure forcing itself forward like a headache, but instead of pain however it was pleasing. Like the brink of an orgasim when the rush reaches your head, only more constant. Her eyes rolled from the sensation as her field of view expanded with a disorienting 'POP' and the rush subsided.

Marcel let out an astonished "ohhhhh" of wonder as Rachel's eyes popped from her head on eyestalks like that of a snail. Cid couldn't help but feel a little prideful in helping design the new body to her son's interests. Pam for the first time took an interest in her daughter's change. Curiously she walked around Rachel as the eyes followed her every step. She was oddly captivated by the new eyes that housed her daughters familiar hazel hue.

"Pam, do you want to pick the next one?" Marcel asked. Pam was caught off guard by the offer! To have a hand in destroying the child she'd brought into this world? She'd tried only once to talk her out of changing, but she knew her daughter better than anyone. Once she was set on something she didn't let it go until she had it. All she wanted was to witness it for herself. To try and support her daughter as best she could, even if it was making her sick.

"I'm honored by the gesture Marcel, but it’s your gift from Rachel." She deflected, the words dry in her throat from being so silent.
"Please Pam, I insist."
Pam swallowed hard, trying to brace herself "Very well, the blue one. It's her favorite color after all." Pam walked to the bar and handed the drink to her daughter before returning to her seat.

Holding the glass to her rear she once again slurped the drink into her asshole. It was a good thing these drinks were more alchemic then alcohol otherwise Rachel would be over her limit by now. Suddenly the glass fell from her hand shattering on the floor. She had a strong grip on it, how'd it fall? She looked to her hands, holding them above her head with her new view. Her fingers were trembling, feeling numb like they'd been soaking in ice water. She yelped (more like a whistling fart) when without warning her middle finger bent backwards at the knuckle, then another, and another, and another, until her ten fingers withered around her palm absent of bones!

Before she could say anything her thumbs were sucked into her hands and her four remaining fingers coiled and fused together. The warm numbness then trickled down her arms to her shoulders as she watched her palm lose its semi square shape becoming cylindrical. They all four watched as a thin seam formed down her arms and with a movement as fluid as water split into two fleshy tentacles. Their tips swelled slightly turning a purple hue with a small gland.

Rachel raised her new cock tentacles into a better view, examining the glands with one eye and the veiny shaft with the other. With both her arms up the crowd watched as beneath her arms four bulges appeared within her pit hairs and dropped into four sets of balls. Immediately droplets of pre beaded out her cock arms as her new deposits started to build up her seed.

Another pressure began to build in her face cock as it stiffed further. Becoming harder then it had been before almost painful as the pressure only built until it started to grow stretching further up into the air past her eyes at a slight curve. It felt like a pot with a lid boiling over pushing the lid higher with a raging heat swelling within. Then suddenly it stopped. Only it's growth though, the boiling need remained as her cock fell limp across her small chest only to rise back into view. Rachel found she could move it much like her old tongue only longer and far less dexterous then her new arms. But for now it flailed weakly across her chest as her body adjusted to the new injection of testosterone that came from her four new ballsacks!

Her cock tentacles lit up with sensation, a hot pulsing need that ached every inch of their length. She coiled them together into braids and wrapped them around her body. Her face cock became even more aroused just from playing with her new arms, it thrusted wildly humping air in an odd manner. Every fiber of herself wanted to fuck! Anything! Herself, her mother, Cid, but most of all Marcel! She felt herself losing control when she realized she was almost past the point of no return. She wanted so badly to cum for the first time with a cock but she still had more to do. With all of the will she could muster she stifled her growing urge, concentrating on how good it would be to finish in her new body.

"What's the matter babe? You looked like you were having fun?" Marcel asked cocky as ever.
"I was! But there's still more to do." She flailed her arms around, "now, why don't you help me with this next one? I don't think I can grab the glasses with these yet."
Marcel took the green drink from the bar top "bend over" he said pushing her back down, propping her ass in the air. He poured the drink down her ass crack slowly and with a gasping fart Rachel drank as much as she could.

The transformation was much more rapid than the rest. Her legs swelled within her tattered pants and burst her shoes as her feet followed. Between her legs Rachel's thighs were slick with her own lust. Her folds began to swell growing bulbous and hanging from her crotch. Her swelling feet grew numb as they were drawn together fusing into a round lump. The fusing continued like a zipper, combining her legs into a single fleshy mass up to her crotch. Beneath her fusing legs her swollen lips continued to change, becoming tan and wrinkling sealing up into a hefty ball sack as her leg took on the familiar shape of a penis. Unable to stand Rachel toppled to the ground landing on her stomach and smacking her (rather his now) still thrashing face cock on the ground. Her tentacles flailed about the ground with her new cock leg in pain.

Cid gave a standing ovation to the display, his large cock bobbing in the air. Marcel watched gaped mouth as his girlfriend was reduced to a pile of flailing dicks on the floor. He stood and again walked around Rachel as she laid on the ground recovering from the fall, her new limbs slithering about her body like a snake. The carpet was damp with pre and spreading as she tried to control her urges to no avail. With one of her arms wrapped around her face cock to sooth it and the other three trying to work her newest addition.

"Tisk, tisk, tisk, Rachel." Marcel said reaching down and prying the tentacle off her face. "You said it yourself, there's still more to do." He took the last drink from the bar and spread her cheeks, pouring it into her gaped waiting asshole.

Soon her whole body began to rumble and shake as it seemed to shrink and grow at the same time. Her five sets of balls under her arms and face inflated to softball proportions. Her chest however withered away, almost imploding as her flat breasts and stomach were pulled towards her waist. Her skull melted inside her head as it along with her neck were pulled into the collapsing torso. When the convolutions ended little of Rachel's body remained except for the small of her back. Her body resting uncomfortably on top of her balls, the large pair sitting at the end just under her still plump ass.

Her eyes rolled in their stalks as the transformation subsided and she quickly wrapped an arm around her face cock once again, swirling shaft over shaft eager for her first male orgasm. Cid however took the tentacle and pulled it off. "Not just yet, I have a gift for you first" he said taking a vile out from under the small bar.

He popped the cork and poured into his palm lathering it up between his fingers. With both hands he firmly slapped the alchemical lotion onto Rachel's rear balls, her ass let out a wince of pain and pleasure. Cid slowly rubbed her hands into the wrinkled flesh like a ball of dough. Under his touch Rachel's testicles pulsed growing larger with every knead. Her tentacles curled up into balls and slammed at the floor as her ass moaned and farted with pleasure.

Cid went to every extreme to put on a show for his son licking the wrinkly folds. His own member prodded the growing sack as they reached basketball proportions. Rachel looked at the large creature behind her, his cock only inches from her tight moaning asshole begging to be stuffed. Cid fell out of sight as her balls surged to beach ball size, Cid forced to look over them at her as he grinded his cock between her ball cleavage.

Marcel squirmed in his seat as his erection reached new heights tightening his jeans uncomfortably as he bit his lip at the showing. Pam on the other hand was holding something back herself. She had come to look green and queasy. She stood up and staggered to the door in a hurry, almost tripping over a chair and tipping a small table on its side.The scene had been a mood breaker and with concern. "I'll go check on her, you two can have some privacy." Cid said as he chased after Pam.

No sooner had the door closed had Rachel closed the gap between her and Marcel. She coiled around his legs, propping herself onto his lap with puppy dog (snail) eyes. He knew what she wanted, he took her face cock in his hand and gave it a gentle tug as it warped around his grip. He let go and traced his finger over every pulsing vein of her tentacle shaft. She shivered at every stroke of his teasing, her arms tightening around his legs like snakes. With her cock locked in his hand he raised its head to his mouth and softly licked its tip. Rachel contracted in his lap, her eyes bobbing in bliss as she tried to find a way to thrust into his mouth but her tight wrapping knotted her in place around his hand. Marcel knew that her limit wasn’t much farther, with his free hand he groped her balls, rubbing them together like marbles as he teased her further. With a tight grip and gentle squeeze Rachel blew her first load, splattering it against Marcel's chin and shirt as she let out a farting moan from her rear. Her whole body relaxed as she went limp between his legs gasping out her ass for air. Marcel stripped his ruined shirt off and started unbuttoning his pants setting Rachel to the side and taking one of her arms in his hand. "That's one down," He said, "Five to go."

Outside Cid had found Pam sitting at the main bar, her head buried in her arms and two drinks in front of her. One empty the other still cold with dew. Cid had to admit, she really knew how to hold her liquor. It was surprisingly late now and most of the club had cleared out. He took the seat next to her, silently ordered a beer from his coworker and waited for Pam to notice. She started to stir in her arms and glanced at Cid. "How did you do it?" She asked groggily.
"Do what?"
"Transform yourself? How'd you go through *hiccup* with it?"
Cid sipped her beer trying to think of a way to sum up the events.
"Well... The water was a factor but that was before anyone knew about it. I guess who I was... wasn't who I wanted to be anymore? It sounds simple but it's the only way to say it."
"Oh? Is that all?" Pam huffed, unimpressed with the answer. It was silent
"I think I see the deeper meaning in it." said Pam taking a long gulp from her drink. "Rachel really wanted to connect with your son. To mean everything to him. She was part of that sure, but not all of it. So she did what she had to do to become what she wanted to be."
"I guess that makes sense."
"But what's that mean to who she used to be? Who she was to me?"
"She's still your daughter Pam, that hasn't changed, just the way I'm still a mother"
"BUT WHERE'S IT LEAVE ME!" Pam thrusted the glass off the bar smashing it against the wall and fell sobbing into her arms.

Quickly the club bouncer started towards the bar but Cid was able to wave him off. He gave Pam her space. Whatever was bothering her, she'd have to figure it out herself so he waited. Slowly her crying stopped. "I'm sorry about the glass."
"Don't worry, we got plenty. Now what's the matter dear."
Pam wiped her eyes with her arm and took a deep breath. "It's obvious that those two are in love, genuine love. And after this it's only natural that they start their lives together."
"I think I see where you're going with this." Cid agreed taking a sip of her beer. "You're afraid that there's no place left for you in her world. I feel the same way."
"You do? *hiccup*"
"Yeah, where am I after this. Rachel was a fine looking woman, no offense Pam!" Pam waved it off, too drunk to be upset by the crude compliment "but she's now Marcel's dream, um... lover." Cid took the rest of his beer in one go, "I literally can't compete with that, I helped make her that way too. I know what my son likes and Rachel's a nice girl. I just want them to be happy." He paused.
"But I think it's over now, Marcel's about to move on."
"So is Rachel..."
"Then it seems like we're in the same boat."

Back in the private room Marcel and Rachel had become more acquainted with her new freakish body. Two tables lay on their side along with a few chairs effectively clearing the center of the room. Marcel laid on his back with Rachel on his chest. Her oversized balls sat awkwardly across his legs as two of her penis tipped tentacles coiled around his shaft. He licked at her twisting face cock while her other two arms pinned his hands to the floor. He struggled against her hold playfully, all the while bucking his cock into her grip as she jerked him off beneath her own scrotum. Rachel found the act of sex more implosive than before, her new body moved in ways she'd never have thought of. Reaching for every part of her lover she could find. And the new cock protruding from her new face craved any attention it could get. She'd often questioned how men could be so focused on sex, now that she had a cock (let alone six) she could see how easy it was to take the back seat and think with her dick. Just then Marcel took her head into his mouth, lapping at her shaft as his lips sealed around its shaft and bobbed against its length. Rachel's eyes rolled in her stalks as they lost firmness drooping in bliss and her grip loosened.

Marcel quickly tuned the tables flipping her onto the ground while still sucking her cock. Her new body more pliable without a spine was tuned around, her ass now presented to Marcel with his lips still suckling her tentacle over her "head" now. "You've had your fun Rachel," he said sinisterly after freeing his mouth "but now it's my turn on top!"

Before she could gasp a response Marcel rammed his dick up her ass. A muffled wail of pleasure followed as he started to thrust himself deeper into her. Rachel's arms flailed about the ground weakly gripping at herself and Marcel. With a powerful thrust he lifted Rachel into the air, her firm bottom pressed tightly against his thighs effectively impaling her on his dick. Hoisting her up with her tremendous balls in his hands he carried her to the bench and sat down spreading his legs wide. He dropped Rachel's beanbag sized sack between his spread legs, the added weight only pulling her further down his cock. As Marcel reached new depths Rachel could barely believe how good it felt, the weight of her new balls, every inch of shaft aching to be touched and the building pressure throughout her body. She could feel Marcel's cock throbbing inside her, every vein pulsing with need.

Marcel placed his hands on the bundle of balls hanging from Rachel's 'core', fondling and squeezing them between his fingers pushing Rachel over the edge. Her tentacle cocks whipped around the air shooting cum like spitting cobras. When they ran out Rachel's balls stirred against her core filling quickly, ready to go again in just seconds. However Marcel had other plans, he ran his fingers through the mound of pubic hair seated at the base of her main cock, lightly brushing the soft wrinkly skin of her overgrown sack. His hands moved up her flaccid shaft as her anticipation started to stiffening the otherwise prehensile cock. The foot thick monster rose into the air against the force of gravity. Marcel struggled to grip the solid flesh let alone pump its massive size.

As life sprung into her newest organ Rachel's focus shifted to it. The heavy balls pulling it down, Marcel's feeble hands failing to contain it, the hot pulsing flesh begging for climax. All four of her tentacles raced to the shaft wrapping around it in any way they could as tight as they could! The cum from each helping to lube every inch. Slowly all four arms started to glide across the massive cock as Rachel gasped in pleasure around Marcel's dick, effectively blowing him. With that he directed himself to his own needs since Rachel had her own monster under control.

He gripped her waist (what was left of it) in his hands and pulled her off his shaft, then thrusted her back down, slapping her balls off the floor and causing her to gasp once again. He built a rhythm and soon he was ass fucking Rachel's new 'mouth', his mind numbed with lust at the sensation. Rachel worked her own member against his thrust, her balls slapping against the floor became too much for her to handle and with a gasping moan Rachel erupted into a hydrant of creamy white cum. The force pushed her fully down Marcel's shaft just in time for him to reach climax with her.

In the afterglow of their love, Rachel pulled herself off Marcel. She flopped onto the ground with a splat into a puddle of her cum. Marcel watched as she took her tentacles, scooping up globs and strands of the white gunk and sticking it into her own ass, sucking it clean into her new mouth. Rachel gave out a small burp of pleasure, "I didn't have time to mention that the last drink also makes me live off jizz now, so thanks for the meal!" She winked at him with one eye.
"Guess I'll be cooking from now on then, won't I" he joked, still catching his breath. He looked at the clock hanging on the wall, "holy crap! It's almost 6am! How long have we been in here?"
"Hours for sure, the clubs going to be closing soon, we should go."
"What about the mess?" He waved his arm about the room, the tipped tables and chairs all covered in a white sheen of cum.
"Let them worry about it, I'm sure there's a clean up crew for this stuff. We should go find Cid and my mom?"

Marcel wetted a few towels and cleaned Rachel and himself as best he could, however the pungent smell of jizz wasn't so easy to wash off. Luckily Marcel had the good sense to stash his clothes behind the small bar, safe and dry from his and Rachel's fun. Rachel now had no need for the tattered remains of her clothes, she had a twinge of regret as she thought of her fully stocked walk-in closet filled with outfits and dresses. Well, at least she could sell them for a small fortune.

As they left the room Marcel pulled Rachel onto his back holding her balls in his hands as she coiled her arms around his waist, eye stalks popping over his head and cock tentacle draped over his shoulders. They were waved down by the bar tender as they walked into the club floor. "You two were part of the party in the back room right? The owner wanted me to send you his way before you left, he's just upstairs." He pointed to a staircase leading above the bar.

As they entered the office they were greeted by a small man, his head shaved and wearing a flamboyant collared shirt. His desk was a cluttered with empty bottles and paperwork. The whole room looked to be in shambles aside from a very neatly arranged alchemy table full of liquids and equipment. But most oddly of all was the small creature hanging from the ceiling by a chain. It was little but a cock, ass and two eye stalks hanging from a tear drop lump of flesh held by a piercing. "My friends welcome!" Yelled the owner as he came to informally hug them. "Let's see how you turned out!" Marcel shrugged and turned around showing Rachel to him who waved with one of her cock tentacles. He clapped his hands at his own work very pleased with himself.

"I'm sorry to bother you sir but have you seen Cid and my mother?" Asked Marcel as he turned back around to face the owner.
"Why yes, they're right here" as he waved his hand to the creature suspended from the ceiling.
"You, you don't mean that..." Rachel stuttered.
The owner gave a prideful smile at his work once again. "I'll admit that I'm still a novice, but fusing two beings is a very advanced procedure. Even more so when one has already been transformed."

Marcel and Rachel inspected the creature, its eyes followed them like a chameleon, one eye to each. Marcel noticed right away that the semi erect penis was the same as Cid's, smaller (and more manageable) but no less the same shape he'd become so attracted to. Rachel pointed out that the ass was most certainly her mother's. But they both agreed that the eyes, though similar colors were clearly different. There was no doubt about it, the creature hanging before them was Cid and Pam.

"I'm sure this is a shock for you, they said that you wouldn't know about it so they asked me to give you this." He extended to them a folded letter. Marcel opened it for him and Rachel to read, there were two distinct hand writings.

(Dear Marcel and Rachel,
By the time you read this we will have moved on with our lives. just as you two have done. We do this for ourselves and for you. We can both see that you two are starting a new life together and we don't want to hold you back. So we decided to give you this new life. Don't feel sorry for us, or guilty. We have each other and we're excited to take this first step.

With love Cid
With love Pamela)

It didn't make sense but at the same time, Marcel and Rachel understood perfectly. They looked back to their mothers, they could feel a love and joy almost emanating from them.

"They look pretty helpless don't they?" Rachel asked.
"Yeah, what's gonna happen to them?"
The owner stepped in again with a prideful smile. "Next month I plan on expanding my business, I've bought the building around back and am renovating it into an "exotic" transformed strip club, and I've dedicated a room to pleasure toys. Pam and Cid signed up to be part of the enterprise." He pulled up two signed contracts with both signatures. "Rest assured they are in good hands and will be well cared for. You are also allowed to visit them whenever you like." He paused for a moment "and Cid also said you may use them however you want."

"Oh did he now?" Rachel cood at the offer, jumping off Marcel to the corner that their mothers hanged from. They were just out of reach until the owner pressed a button in the wall, lowering them on a winch to hang just below the floor, their balls barely resting against the cold floor. Rachel reached behind them with one arm prodding their ass. With one good push she penetrated them, springing the semi erect cock to full attention. With one more pump it came, a thin white stream of cum launching forth. "Well! I didn't know Cid was so easy? Mom maybe?" She exclaimed in surprise.
"Oh that's my own special blend, I call it "instant pleasure" it does exactly what the name implies as you can see." The owner flaunted.
"Is that so?" Rachel continued. She pumped her tentacle cock in and out, each thrust projecting a spurt of jizz into the cluttered office. She laughed as she picked up the pace pumping like she was turning a crank, blasting cum in a constant stream. Pam and Cid's eyes drooped, falling limp in bliss. "Hahahaha, it's like one of those pump water guns but with jizz! Hahaha!"
"Ok Rachel I think that's enough, let them catch their breath or whatever it is now." Marcel insisted, patting her balls. Regrettably she stopped, allowing Pam and Cid to regain their composure. What little there was.

Marcel now faced his mother and Pam, lifting them to eye level with the wench. "Well mom, you were bound to transform again. I always knew that it'd happen one day. Only thing is, now I get to tease you whenever I want." He said playfully kissing the tip of its cock. He then picked up Rachel again and left the building to begin a new chapter in their lives.

—————————

Art & story here: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/19502528/

Find more of my work here on FA: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/checkmate22/