Topic: Dakini-worms

I intend to expand the dakini-worm pdf slightly.
When I am already at it, suggestions for new types of dakini-worms and other dakini-creatures are welcome.

The ones I like the most, make it into the file, including illustration.

2 (edited by BrotherOriginal 2016-04-17 00:51)

Re: Dakini-worms

How about that one worm mentioned in the 'Greatest Show' story branch in the BE Archive? It's specifically the one involving the family of circus performers fusing together with the worm.

What about worms that more resemble plants? They can ether be plants to start off, merging with people with long nimble vines. Or maybe they're worms to start out, but once the process starts they root the victim to the ground like some kind of plant?

OR

Worms that will actively merge a victim to a third party? Like the worm causes the victim to merge with another, while transforming the victim into a vastly reduced form, and also binding them to a third party. The third party wouldn't change beside the addition of another genital or breast etc.

A two stage worm! I have a few variant ideas too.

Stage one, the worm merges with a person, but doesn't change them very much or take over their body. It becomes a part of them, possibly acting as a cock, but it will have a catalyst, involving a second person, that causes them to merge and both of them to become parts of the Dakini Worms new body.

One variant is pretty vanilla D-worm, another, the two unfortunate hosts are stuck sharing being, at least partially, the same part of the worm. One that, possibly with a very obvious tell-tale markings, makes either the first or second person have some kind of agency on the D-worms new body. Speech, a tentacle, arm/s.

The latter would bring in some real desperation of "If I'm the first victim, at least I'm not totally helpless!" when two people are in imminent danged of getting tagged by a worm.

I wouldn't give the first victim an overwhelming compulsion to find a second victim. But I would make them hornier and carnal temptations far more enticing. Their willpower and a bit of horror factor into being victim one.

Twitter! Occasional images & chatter when I write.
Now Inactive F-list Profile: https://www.f-list.net/c/terra%20blackwell/
Play my Legends of Belial Text Adventure: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/13966557/
Read my Interactive Fiction: http://www.writing.com/main/interact/it … te-Control

Terranvoid wrote:

A two stage worm! I have a few variant ideas too.

Stage one, the worm merges with a person, but doesn't change them very much or take over their body. It becomes a part of them, possibly acting as a cock, but it will have a catalyst, involving a second person, that causes them to merge and both of them to become parts of the Dakini Worms new body.

One variant is pretty vanilla D-worm, another, the two unfortunate hosts are stuck sharing being, at least partially, the same part of the worm. One that, possibly with a very obvious tell-tale markings, makes either the first or second person have some kind of agency on the D-worms new body. Speech, a tentacle, arm/s.

The latter would bring in some real desperation of "If I'm the first victim, at least I'm not totally helpless!" when two people are in imminent danged of getting tagged by a worm.

I wouldn't give the first victim an overwhelming compulsion to find a second victim. But I would make them hornier and carnal temptations far more enticing. Their willpower and a bit of horror factor into being victim one.

Maybe a time-critical component should be added. If the first victim doesn't find another one soon, he/she will transformed into a normal dakini-worm victim.

But i like hetokis idea, with the plant-worms, too.

nikita wrote:

Maybe a time-critical component should be added. If the first victim doesn't find another one soon, he/she will transformed into a normal dakini-worm victim.

But i like hetokis idea, with the plant-worms, too.

Both would be fine. One the first victim has to suffer intense sexual frustration and avoid contact with others, the second, they have a time limit. ^.^ Both have really good storytelling potential.

Twitter! Occasional images & chatter when I write.
Now Inactive F-list Profile: https://www.f-list.net/c/terra%20blackwell/
Play my Legends of Belial Text Adventure: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/13966557/
Read my Interactive Fiction: http://www.writing.com/main/interact/it … te-Control

7 (edited by LamiaWoman 2016-04-17 18:58)

What if some delightfully inspired Alchemist began custom-tailoring Daikini worms to fit the proclivities of their clients?  One might simply transform the victim into a pleasure monster made of tentacles of varying types that engulfs people who follow them into the water up to their hips, possibly transforming them from the waist down, or simply giving them the rough equivalent of exquisite sex and a full body massage.

the next might be the time-delayed variety, one becomes a normal daikini if they don't find a partner within three days, the fused victim becomes fuel for the person's lower body's transformation into a perverse centauroid form, serpentine tail, slug body, octopoid tentacles, etc.

Another might cause the person to absorb anyone they touch for three days, skin to skin, their faces fusing to their body parts and begging for release when the final change happens, fully transforming them into faceless, helpless body parts corresponding to where their faces happened to be, possibly with their mouths becoming new orifices to be penetrated or appendages for penetrating.  There could be a world competition to see how many people one person could absorb over that time (without getting caught).

Yet another worm might simply rework the internal structure of the victim, without changing their external features, causing them to become sustained by cum, pussy juice or, more terrifyingly, Dcum (it offers no protection from the volatile changes).  What if it instilled the urge to seek ways to transform themselves to collec their new "food" more readily?

Too many possibilities for the daikini worms and what they could do to people, and custom-tailored worms might become an absolute fashion rage, or terror, depending on who made them.

This is what happens when you give a writer a challenge.  I started off with a few ideas I thought would be fun to see, then I added a few descriptions, and before I knew it I ended up with a full blown story.  It’s a bit long for this section, so I stuck it in the Tales of Belial folder.  You can find it with the link below.

http://legendsofbelial.no-ip.info/viewt … 5692#p5692

For the TL:DR crowd or those without the time for a proper story, here’s a breakdown of the worms I used.

Reversal Worm:  Reverses the host’s body orientation (up/down and front/back).  The hosts head sticks out where the butt would be, while the spawn’s head grows out of the ass.  Arms and legs swap both position and direction.  Gender reverses, with females growing huge muscles and copious body hair.  Their breasts sag into balls, partly covering their faces.  Exposed men lose their body hair, their limbs slim down, and their balls grow into breasts.  Also causes ethnicity changes for both hair and skin pigmentation.  Another note, prefers to enter through the ass.

Primer Worm: This dakini worm must first be primed by crawling into the body of an animal (or possibly a human eventually).  It soaks up attributes of said animal, manifesting some of them when it transforms its victim.  Ex: furry pelt from a wolf, huge udder from a cow, etc.

Undercover Worm:  This worm is for those who want to keep their spawn partners a secret.  While the body undergoes changes, they are minor enough to be hidden by a layer of clothes.  Some appendages may also be retractable to hide when out in public view.

Multi-assed Worm: A modification of the Jalash breed (ass worm).  Instead of the host’s face replacing only a single ass, it is copied multiple times for even greater humiliation.  Each face is linked to the same mind, which might overtax it as often they can be looking in different directions.

In addition to the base worms, I came up with a few Modifications.  These are alchemical additives that slightly change the final spawn form.

Overseer Modification.  Inspired by the domesticated dakini worm, this Modification turns that relationship on its head.  The host is still in full control of his or her body after merging, but is at the total beck and call of her worm “overseer.”  The exact motivation varies depending on the mixture, but can range from extra horniness to light pain for disobedience.

Were Modification:  This modification was inspired by the shape shifting beasts of legend.  It allows the host to shift between the original host form and spawn form under certain conditions.  For example, the shift could be forced at certain times of day or days of the month.  There could also be other factors such as number of orgasms.  (Note, this Modification might be a bit at odds with the universe’s permanence of modifications rule.  I conceived it as a way for perverted individuals to embrace their fetish while still being able to interact with the outside world.)

Infiltrator Modification:  When sprayed on a dakini worm of any type, it allows the host to retain full control over the spawn.  The other consciousness is still in there and can be drawn on for acting help or sexual knowledge, but only if the host is willing.  This Modification was conceived by police forces looking for ways inside crime families, particularly ones that like to use dakini worms on their victims.

I love the Jalash Dakini worm, especially its subspecies, the Multi-Ass worm. I would not hesitate for a second to insert it into me with joy if someone gave me this worm. Life as a Dakini Spawn would be wonderful for me, even if it sounds illogical at first, but for me it would be the true freedom of being a Dakini Spawn. And for the Jalash Multi-Ass worm, it would be great too, a host so grateful to its parasites, so overjoyed, exceedingly proud of its new form, and constantly elated a Dakini worm doesn't often find it.