Topic: Unseen Transformations?

I wonder if there could be any creative methods of where the person is unseen while Transforming? Although the Omnicopier is the closest one so far (I'm surprised no one has written a story about it) but can anyone come up with creative means of Unseen transformations?

Like for example.

1. A Huge transformee vores/unbirths someone and a few burbles and ripples, a creature emerges which is was previously the person (I think I seen this somewhere in a story).

2. I don't know if this is possible but what a modified D-Cum where it doesn't transform the person upon immediate skin contact but only when the person is completely submerged by it? Which brings ideas of someone sinking into this particular D-Cum and bathing in it until pulling them under submerging them completely which is where the transformation begins.

3. Of course similar machines like the Omnicopier?

Since what I'm aiming for is the "Magic show" feel to it which we never them actually transforming (although hearing their moans of pleasure) until the sequence has been complete which later the Transformee reveals itself in all in it's contrasting glory (since I'm a big of extreme transformations)

Re: Unseen Transformations?

It brings to mind the idea of a  silhouette transformation. Using a curtain and a back light to shoot the shadow of the transformee into view.

This (in view of the spectators) gives the appearance of a 2D transformation but obscures the actual form.
The subject could hunch over during the change and have a tendril shoot out his back in 2D, but really it was his head extending upword or his feet becoming a tail or even his whole body swell into a giant breast with a tentical nipple, ect...

I don't think I have the creativity to pull it off but the idea of misleading the reader/viewers is a fun idea ^^

I think there are a lot of interesting ways to hide part or all of a person during transformations.  I don't know if this is specific to the Belial universe or not so I'll try to make it a bit general.
    The first to mind are transformation machines like your #3 option.  The victim/volunteer walks in, the machine closes around them, the magic happens, and they are released.  This can be partial coverage, such as the machines that create Freyan woman.  Alternatively, they can hide the entire body from view, such as a press.  If you want the transformee to be visible right up to the last minute, you could put them in a glass machine, but have the transformative component applied by a fog or mist that obscures the body.  Indigocarmine's transformations in Belial Idol are a great example of this.  Another idea of his along those lines it to have the transformative agent form a shell or chrysalis about the volunteer, which breaks apart to show the final form.
    If the goal is a "magic show" vibe, you could incorporate different aspects of misdirection that exist in real life.  Put the transformee in a box and have your magician saw him/her in half, only to open the box and reveal two transformed independent halves.  Or put him/her in a box, make it look like they disappeared, then reappeared in a bizarre new form.  Pull an inescapable situation trick.  For example, put the performer in a straightjacket, cover them in chains, then nail them in a coffin.  Normally escape would be impossible, but the transformation turns them into a semi-solid (goop) form than can slide through the cracks.  Or you could modify it like your #2 option, dunking them in a opaque fluid they have to escape from.  Finally, something as simple as having the assistants hold up a curtain could work.
    It doesn't quite fit as well with the "magic show" theme, but you could use something like your #1 example.  If you didn't mind the audience seeing one transformation, you could have them watch a volunteer (or even an audience member) get turned into a beast designed to change other people.  A giant tunnel of flesh with huge mouths, vaginas, or assholes on either end.  A person crawls in one end and is transformed as they pass through, emerging as a freak on the other side.
    If you have some more specifics I might be able to give you some more ideas, but hopefully I've given you a place to start.

An example of Checkmate was describing can be seen in one of The Greatest Show 2 chapters Demon-man wrote (I think).

http://www.bearchive.com/~addventure/ga … 50328.html

The second transformation, Vanessa's, happens behind a screen.  I was going to add this to my post above but forgot about it until I saw Checkmate beat me to responding.

5 (edited by finaro 2016-04-30 04:09)

Redstar00 wrote:

I think there are a lot of interesting ways to hide part or all of a person during transformations.  I don't know if this is specific to the Belial universe or not so I'll try to make it a bit general.
    The first to mind are transformation machines like your #3 option.  The victim/volunteer walks in, the machine closes around them, the magic happens, and they are released.  This can be partial coverage, such as the machines that create Freyan woman.  Alternatively, they can hide the entire body from view, such as a press.  If you want the transformee to be visible right up to the last minute, you could put them in a glass machine, but have the transformative component applied by a fog or mist that obscures the body.  Indigocarmine's transformations in Belial Idol are a great example of this.  Another idea of his along those lines it to have the transformative agent form a shell or chrysalis about the volunteer, which breaks apart to show the final form.
    If the goal is a "magic show" vibe, you could incorporate different aspects of misdirection that exist in real life.  Put the transformee in a box and have your magician saw him/her in half, only to open the box and reveal two transformed independent halves.  Or put him/her in a box, make it look like they disappeared, then reappeared in a bizarre new form.  Pull an inescapable situation trick.  For example, put the performer in a straightjacket, cover them in chains, then nail them in a coffin.  Normally escape would be impossible, but the transformation turns them into a semi-solid (goop) form than can slide through the cracks.  Or you could modify it like your #2 option, dunking them in a opaque fluid they have to escape from.  Finally, something as simple as having the assistants hold up a curtain could work.
    It doesn't quite fit as well with the "magic show" theme, but you could use something like your #1 example.  If you didn't mind the audience seeing one transformation, you could have them watch a volunteer (or even an audience member) get turned into a beast designed to change other people.  A giant tunnel of flesh with huge mouths, vaginas, or assholes on either end.  A person crawls in one end and is transformed as they pass through, emerging as a freak on the other side.
    If you have some more specifics I might be able to give you some more ideas, but hopefully I've given you a place to start.

While those are great ideas but I'll ditch the Straightjacket part since I prefer all nudity to make the transformation easier.

Although I have some non-beliali magic show transformation ideas since the story I'm thinking is where the transformations are reversible unlike Beliali's though.

Redstar00 wrote:

I feel like that would make for a bizarre "house of mirrors" carnival attraction! People go in and emerge on a stage for spectators.

Everyone experiences something different inside and what they experience in turn changes them;
Walking down a ever shrinking hallway makes them small emerging through a tinny door like a pressed sausage XD ...
Mirrors that stretch the body into odd shapes...
Dark hallways that leave you without eyes...

7 (edited by finaro 2016-04-30 15:21)

Checkmate wrote:
Redstar00 wrote:

I feel like that would make for a bizarre "house of mirrors" carnival attraction! People go in and emerge on a stage for spectators.

Everyone experiences something different inside and what they experience in turn changes them;
Walking down a ever shrinking hallway makes them small emerging through a tinny door like a pressed sausage XD ...
Mirrors that stretch the body into odd shapes...
Dark hallways that leave you without eyes...

Actually I have the same idea for a "Funhouse" idea which these are good ideas while one of them I have in mind is a ballpit where the attendee falls into which is like "Killer Klowns from Outerspace" and the ballpit is 'alive' and slowly envelops and pulls the person sinking to it until submerging in it, which after a while out comes a strange clown like creature (although similarly a clown like creature eats the person which they're "stomach" looks like a circus tent with a ballpit which they slowly sink until submerging which they clown creature opens up like a Russian doll revealing the ballpit being smaller than it looked inside and outcomes a clown creature).

As for the Dark Hallways, I'm thinking of a eyeless creature...

Anyways though I would make all those transformations reversible (since it maybe best if it's non-Beliali) so a person get's to experience all of them (since maybe there can be reversible platform pads around once the attendee is transformed) and of course I imagine all attendees must disrobe nude in this funhouse (to help the transformation process of course) and they know in advance of the transformations it holds. Of course there could be a 'challenge' to make it through the Funhouse entirely unchanged but it's actually a impossible task and they'll might as well enjoy the experience...

That would be alot of fun for one house!
If you ever want to brainstorm some transformations send me a PM ^^