Topic: Looking for some story

Hallo.
I'm looking for the story about girl who was an model and was transformend unwilingli in some sort of a cockwoman. The man who was secretly in love with her offer her his help, and move in to hers apartment.

Re: Looking for some story

I believe the story you are looking for is "In the Eyes of the Beholder" by Enmesarra. If someone can tell me how to post an attachment, I can post a PDF of the story with illustrations.

And there was also a prequel to that story. Can't remember its name, but it included a catwalk.

ekempo5000 wrote:

I believe the story you are looking for is "In the Eyes of the Beholder" by Enmesarra. If someone can tell me how to post an attachment, I can post a PDF of the story with illustrations.

Hallo. You can use "Attachments" option on the botom of the "Post new reply" window. Navigate to the file and than use "Add file". I hope i was helpful.

Tried attaching something myself and it doesn't seem to work, I uploaded it to Mediafire instead.

ekempo5000 wrote:

Thank you. I did found it, by autor you provided, on the LOB Yahoo group.

Flicker wrote:

Tried attaching something myself and it doesn't seem to work, I uploaded it to Mediafire instead.

Thank you.