1 (edited by Flicker 2016-07-12 01:53)

Topic: The Pact (Series) - by sasquatch

A series of stories based loosely on the erotic RPG, Fleshcult (www.fleshcult.com)
More information on the game here: http://legendsofbelial.no-ip.info/viewt … 6105#p6105

Source:
http://www.docs-lab.com/submissions/110 … act-part-1
http://www.docs-lab.com/submissions/110 … act-part-2
http://www.docs-lab.com/submissions/110 … act-part-3

---------------------------------------------------------------

The Pact - Part 1
by sasquatch

Tags: Man into vagina, merging: man+woman into naga

As the hazy fog of unconsciousness slowly lifted, Andrew became aware of a whispered voice.

“… is that, obviously, you will not be able to return to your former life.  The process is completely irreversible.  You will never again be able to return to the realm of man.  You are, of course, more than welcome to remain here in my domain.  That said; you are absolutely certain you wish to continue with the procedure?”

Wait, he thought, who is that?

The voice was vaguely familiar to him.  It was that of a young woman, but he couldn’t quite place where he had heard it before.  She had a peculiar accent and odd manner of speech.  Almost like the style of speech of someone very refined yet unfamiliar with the language.  What ‘procedure’ was she talking about?  Andrew’s mind was still struggling to wake up.  Everything seemed distant and hazy.  He couldn’t quite figure out if he was dreaming or not.

“Yes!  Oh yes!  I’ve never been so sure of something before in my life!”

Wait, was that Jen?  What is she talking about?!

Andrew immediately recognized the second voice as that of his new girlfriend, Jennifer.  But, who was she talking with?  What were they discussing?  As he continued to regain consciousness, Andrew began to squirm about.  To his surprise, he found that his entire body was bound tightly by some kind of rope.  Something was wrapped tightly around his ankles, thighs, waist, chest...  Even his arms were pinned to his side by the bindings.  The rope-like material felt strangely soft, yet it was wrapped so incredibly tight that he could hardly move.  And, for reasons he couldn’t fathom, he was stark naked.  Whatever he was lying on was damned cold, too.

Stranger still, Andrew felt a pair of soft, smooth legs draped over his shoulders, presumably those of a woman.  His head was propped up on top of that woman’s groin; almost like she was sitting on his shoulders while the two were lying flat on their backs.  He tried to lift his head up, but found that it, too, was bound firmly in place between the legs of this woman.

This is no dream, he realized.  What in the hell is going on?!

Again, he heard the soft voice of the woman with the peculiar accent.  She was whispering now; it was almost too quiet to hear, but he could make out some of the words,

“…beginning to wake… remember, the ritual…agreement from both… convince him.”

Andrew finally managed to lift his heavy eyelids.  After a few blinks to clear and focus his vision, he began to take in his surroundings.  With his head firmly held in place, he could only see directly in front of him – straight at the ceiling.  To his surprise, it seemed like he was in some sort of cave.  The shadows of countless stalactites danced in what must have been the light of numerous candles or small fires.  He tried in vain to glance to the left or right, but he couldn’t manage to budge his head against the tight binds.

His mouth and throat felt parched and dry.  He coughed out several times before managing to weakly croak out, “Wh… where...  What?  What’s going on?”   

“Oh, honey!”  Andrew again recognized the voice of his girlfriend, “I’m so glad you’re awake!  I was worried that you might not be awake to experience this with me!”

What the hell is she talking about!?

Andrew had been dating Jennifer for only three weeks now.  Calling it ‘dating’ was a bit of a stretch to Andrew.  For the past three weeks, Jennifer fawned over Andrew night and day.  When they were apart, Jennifer would constantly call or text Andrew.  She wanted to be with him every second of every day.  Even when he went out to a party without her, she somehow managed to find him and invite herself along.  To say she was obsessed with him was putting it mildly.  Was she behind all of this?  He wondered if she was crazy enough to kidnap him and tie him up like this.  What exactly was she planning?

“Jen?”  Andrew managed to weakly speak her name in between coughs, “Wha… what’s going on?”

“Oh honey, don’t worry!  Everything is going to be just fine! “

What the hell is she talking about?!  I’m tied up in some fucking cave and she’s saying everything is going to be fine?

Andrew tried desperately to remember… how did he get here?  What happened last night?  Everything was a blur.  It was so hard to think!  He was… was he with Jen?  Yes, that’s it.  He and Jen were together last night, in her bedroom.  He vaguely remembered that last night he finally decided to break it off with Jennifer.  She was too overbearing.  He felt smothered by her constant attention.  The more he got to know her, the weirder she seemed.  He was ready to move on and put her as far behind him as possible.  He recalled that she took his rejection really hard… lots of crying.  But, everything after that was a blur.  How did he get here?

“Jen, please, what’s going on?  Where are we?  Why am I tied down?!”  Andrew began to get a bit desperate.  Something very strange was going on, and he didn’t want anything to do with it.

“Please, honey, just relax.  I need you to trust me.  Everything is going to be okay.  From now on, everything will be perfect!”  As she finished the sentence, Andrew felt a slight squeeze from the two legs wrapped around his head.  Was that Jennifer?  He was suddenly very aware of just how cold it was in this room.  A brief breeze drew past his body, causing him to shiver.  Or, maybe, it was the weird way she kept insisting that everything was ‘okay’ that caused him to shiver.

Just what the hell is she up to?  She was avoiding his questions, he was sure of it.  He was aware of the sound of footsteps echoing around the room.  There were other people in here with them, but it was hard to tell how many due to the echoes.

Did she drug me or something?!  She must have drugged me and then brought me here to do God knows what.  What the hell is she planning?!

Andrew’s thinking was interrupted when he saw a face enter his field of view.  A young woman with shoulder-length red hair slowly approached.  He recognized her immediately.  It was hard to forget that face… it was Jennifer’s new best friend, Cassie.  Over the last week or so, Jennifer began to spend more and more time with Cassie, a super-attractive redhead.  Cassie had a body to die for.  A tight, shapely figure.  Big, round, peach-shaped ass.  Massive breasts.  Big, puffy lips.  Perfect, unblemished skin.  Andrew now recognized her as the second voice.  She always had a really strange accent.  He assumed she was an exchange student from some eastern European country or something.  Whenever she was around, Andrew had a really difficult time resisting staring at her.  Everything about Cassie was irresistible.  Andrew’s plan had been to ask Cassie out once he broke up with Jen.

To Andrew’s surprise, Cassie was completely naked.  However, Andrew had never seen Cassie like this… poking out of her forehead was a pair of long, curved horns.  Almost like those on a ram.  Sticking out from her back was a couple of large, folded bat wings, each tipped with wicked looking spines.  And her eyes… she must have had some kind of special contact lenses in.  Rather than the usual bright green, her irises were pools of blazing orange surrounding strangely slitted pupils.  They almost looked like those of a cat or snake.  Andrew assumed that all of these strange adornments were some kind of costume.  Was she dressed up like some kind of demon?  They all seemed extremely realistic.  Any excitement Andrew had about finally seeing Cassie’s naked body was completely tempered by these strange features.

“Cassie?  W-What’s going on?  What are you two doing?  Cass?  Cass!”

As Cassie drew closer, Andrew tried in vain to get her attention.  Cassie simply ignored him while she examined his and (presumably) Jennifer’s bodies.  She slowly moved her gaze up and down their bodies, occasionally pausing to tug on the bindings that held Andrew in place.  She had a distant, aloof look in her eyes, like those of a scientist examining a routine specimen.  Or like those of a predator eying up its next meal…

“Andrew, honey, please… you have to listen to me.  I need you to trust me.  Nothing bad is going to happen to you, but I need you to trust me.  Okay?  I know that you didn’t mean what you said last night.  You’re just afraid of your feelings for me, and that’s fine!  But, we’re in love!  We were meant to be together!  I know you feel it just like I do!”

Oh god.  Andrew’s heart began to race.  Something terribly wrong was going on here.  He had no idea what Jen and Cass had planned, but he didn’t like it one bit.  Did Jennifer go off the deep end when he tried to break up with her?  What should he say?  They weren’t going to hurt him, were they?  Some kind of… angry murder of passion?

“Please, Jen, let me go.  Let’s just talk this through!  Just untie me, and we can go back to my dorm and we can talk about this and work it all out.”

“Honey, it’s okay, I understand you’re scared and confused.  I was too, at first!  But then I realized that we were meant to be together.  It’s okay to be scared by how intense these feelings are.  There’s nothing wrong with embracing our love for each other!  I just need you to trust me this one time, and everything will be okay.  Please, just let me know that you trust me.”

Holy hell, she really has snapped.

There was no way in hell that Andrew trusted Jennifer right now.  But… what could he do?  He was completely immobile in some kind of cave in god knows where.  What the hell would they do to him if he said no?  If he told Jen that he didn’t love her, that he never loved her, what the hell would they do next?  Andrew shivered as he imagined Cassie with a knife, slowly cutting off his… No, best not to find out what they had planned, Andrew thought.  He decided that he would just have to play along.  After they finish… whatever it was that was going on here, he would go to the police and get a restraining order on her or something.  Jennifer was always kind of an odd one, but he had no idea she was this crazy.  He had to play along; it may be the only way to get out of here with all his parts intact.

“I… yes, yes Jen.  Of course I trust you.  I completely trust you!  Now, let’s just get the hell out of here.  Maybe go get some drinks or something?”  Almost immediately after he finished saying the word “trust”, Andrew saw Cassie’s face turn from one of bored disinterest into a wicked, mischievous smile.  In response, Andrew’s face contorted into one of concern and fear.  He felt a ball of terror and fear well up in the pit of his stomach.

Oh god, what did I just agree to?!

“Oh, Andrew, I just knew you would understand!  Oh, this is going to be wonderful!  You’ll see!  Now, we can be together forever!  We’ll never be apart!  Andrew, I love you so much!”

Andrew was just about to say something further when Cassie closed her eyes and whispered a single word, “Silentium…”  As he opened his mouth to try to plea with his captors to let him go, he found that his voice had gone completely silent.  He tried repeatedly to yell out something, anything, but nothing came out.  Cassie turned her back to Andrew and began to speak to an unseen person or persons,

“Now that the second subject has given verbal consent, the ritual may proceed.  As with most rituals of Narcissus, the exact words of consent are a bit…vague.  You may find it prudent to cast a simple silence spell upon any reluctant subject so that they won’t be able to break their vow.”

Wait, what!?  What did I just agree to?!  Who is she talking to?!  Why can’t I talk?!

Andrew redoubled his efforts to struggle against his bindings or yell out in protest, but he remained completely trapped and voiceless.

“Now, Rebecca, would you be so kind as to set up the mirror for the subjects?  I’m sure they would love to bear witness to the procedure.  Zachary, please assist me with the oil of Narcissus.”

It sounded like she was giving orders to more people.  Andrew could hear footsteps and movement echoing in the cavern.

How many people are in here?!  Why are they letting this happen!? Why won’t someone stop this!?

“Don’t worry Andrew, you’re going to be so happy once this is over!”  Jennifer was trying hard to reassure Andrew, but her words only reaffirmed his belief that something terrible was about to happen.

From a distant part of the cavern, Andrew could hear the sound of something heavy being moved along the rough stone floor towards him.  Again, he tried in vain to move his head.  His curiosity didn’t last long.  After the object came to a halt a couple feet from him, Andrew watched as a large, oblong mirror was positioned overhead.  The mirror was held aloft by a series of rods connected to some kind of heavy base.  Andrew caught a brief glimpse of a young woman with long black hair positioning the mirror; that must be ‘Rebecca’, he assumed.  She angled the mirror so that he and Jennifer could fully see each other.  Jennifer smiled in delight as she locked eyes with Andrew through the mirror.   

The mirror allowed Andrew to confirm his suspicion that it was Jennifer’s legs wrapped tightly around his head.  The two of them were both stripped completely naked on top of some sort of large, stone table.  However, unlike Andrew, Jennifer had no ropes holding her in place.  Instead, she eagerly looked about the room and watched whatever was being prepared.  She smiled happily at Andrew and spoke more words of reassurance.

“Oh good, I’m so glad that you’ll be able to watch this happen.  You’re going to love this.  Just relax and enjoy it!”

As Andrew watched the mirror helplessly, he saw the top of Cassie’s head as she returned.  Behind her, Andrew could see two other people, supposedly ‘Rebecca’ and ‘Zachary’.  He recognized neither of the two.  Rebecca looked like a young woman, maybe 24 at most.  Just like Cassie, Rebecca had a pair of strange horns poking out from the bangs of her hair, although Rebecca’s were far smaller.  Zachary, too, was wearing strange costume makeup.  He had a line of sharp, pointed spikes protruding vertically on his shoulders and along his arms.  He also had a very realistic looking eye set in the center of his forehead.  For a second, Andrew thought he saw it blink.  And, just like Cassie, both of these other people were naked.  Why the hell was everyone naked?!  As Andrew scrutinized the strange folks in the room, Cassie leaned in and cupped Jennifer’s face in her hand,

“My dear, I understand your excitement.  Few mortals are given the opportunity to experience this.  However, for the ritual to be successful, I need you to remain as still as possible.”

“Oh!  Of course, Cassandra, I’m so sorry!”  With that, Jennifer lay back down and remained silent.

“Do not fret, my dear.  Just relax and enjoy the sensations,” she softly replied.  Cassie’s voice was full of love and care towards Jennifer.  Andrew wondered why Jen had called her ‘Cassandra’.  She had always referred to her as ‘Cassie’ before.

‘Cassandra’ turned around and faced the two other figures.

“Remember to ensure that the binding ropes are secured firmly before beginning the ritual.  Any movement during the binding will cause blemishes in the subject’s final form that may be difficult to reshape.”  Cassie reached towards the large vase in Zachary’s hands.  From inside the vessel, she drew out a ladle full of some unknown liquid and held it up for the other two to see.

“For obvious reasons, it is important to keep the oil off of your own skin, lest you find your own form affected by the incantations.  Rebecca, would you like to do the honors of applying the oil to the subject?”

“Of course, Mistress Cassandra.”

As the trio spoke, Andrew got the distinct impression that this Zachary and Rebecca were subordinates or students to Cassie.  Just what in the hell were they talking about?  Rituals?  Incantations?  Some kind of weird satanic bullshit, Andrew assumed.  It certainly explained the weird costumes they had on.

Whatever.  Let them do their silly little game.  Once they untie me and let me out of here, I’ll make sure the police take them far, far away.  Bunch of crazy bastards!

The trio approached Andrew and Jennifer on the table.  Cassandra moved around to the other side to observe while Zachary and Rebecca performed whatever strange ritual they had planned.  Slowly, Zachary drew the ladle out from the vase, lifted it over Andrew’s head, and began to pour its contents onto Jennifer’s legs.  It was an oil of some kind; it almost seemed to have a golden glow to it as Zachary poured it out of the ladle.  As it hit her bare skin, Jennifer let out a soft moan of pleasure.  When the rivulets of oil dripped down from her legs and onto his neck, Andrew soon found out why she moaned so loudly.  As soon as the oil touched his skin, it began to burn and tingle fiercely.  It felt intensely hot, but also extremely pleasurable.  If he could make noise, Andrew also would have gasped at the feeling.

While Zachary slowly poured oil over Jennifer’s legs, Rebecca began rubbing and massaging it in.  She had shiny, black, elbow-length gloves on.  With care, Rebecca slowly spread the oil out over each inch of Jennifer’s legs.  Jen moaned quietly, obviously enjoying the sensation immensely.  As Andrew watched on the mirror, Rebecca and Zachary worked together to coat Jennifer’s legs from her waist down to her toes.  Wherever the oil dripped off of Jen’s skin and onto Andrew’s, he felt that same burning sensation.  Once they had finished coating Jen’s legs, they turned their attention to Andrew himself.

Zachary slowly ladled out a thin stream of the strange oil onto Andrew’s chest.  The oil spread out and caused more and more of his body to feel that intense tingling sensation.  Rebecca moved her hands from Jen’s legs onto Andrew’s chest, where she massaged the oil in with practiced ease.  The warm, tingling sensation soon overwhelmed Andrew’s mind and made him forget all about his terror and confusion.  Rebecca made sure to coat each and every square inch of Andrew’s upper body: underneath Jen’s legs (still draped over his shoulders), in between his pinned arms, even underneath the bindings that held him in place.  Having coated his chest, Rebecca then cupped a small handful of the oil and began to coat Andrew’s face.  He was too lost in the bizarrely erotic pleasure from the oil to try to protest.

The two strangers continued slowly coating Andrew’s body from head to toe.  After covering all of Andrew’s head and neck, they moved down towards his legs.  Andrew closed his eyes and simply enjoyed the pleasure of the sensation.  His eyes shot open, however, when he felt the burning liquid suddenly dribble onto his bare cock.  Zachary slowly drizzled the oil from the tip of Andrew’s cock down to the base of his scrotum.  The sensation alone was intensely pleasurable, but then Rebecca grabbed his member with her gloved hands and began to massage the oil onto his manhood.  The impromptu hand job was over all too soon.  Rebecca was all business and had no interest in pleasuring Andrew.  After coating it thoroughly, she moved her hands from Andrew’s now erect cock to his thighs.  The two strangers continued their task with a detached professionalism.  Beside the enjoyable sensations, there was little eroticism in the massage that Andrew was receiving.  But, he enjoyed the feeling all the same.  If this is all that they had planned for him, maybe he shouldn’t be so mad, he decided.  Soon, all of Andrew’s body, head to toe, was burning and tingling pleasurably.

Andrew’s mind was swimming in pleasure, so he barely heard Cassandra when she resumed speaking to her subordinates,

“Well done.  It is important to coat all areas that will be melded by the ritual.  While it wasn’t necessary to coat the second subject’s lower body, there is no harm in it.  A potent aphrodisiac in the oil provides the added benefit of keeping any reluctant subjects placid.  Now, with the oil of Narcissus applied, we can begin the incantations.”

Andrew’s mind was too detached to be concerned by what Cassandra had said.  A small part of him was actually looking forward to finding out what they planned next.  He hoped it would be as pleasurable.  When Cassandra started chanting strange, foreign words, Andrew barely noticed them,

“Narcissus Apotheotic… nok sul reforma muto corpero…”

Andrew was still reveling in the sensations of the oil as Cassandra chanted.  It wasn’t until he felt a peculiar sensation along the back of his head that he opened his eyes to see what was happening.  Andrew’s eyes widened in shock and confusion by what he saw in the mirror: his head was literally sinking into Jennifer’s body!  With a distinct sucking sensation, he felt his head sink down into Jennifer’s crotch.  Like a heavy rock sinking into mud, Jennifer’s flesh spread out and coated his head as it slowly sank down.  Meanwhile, Jennifer’s legs began to likewise flow into Andrew’s body.  Inch by inch, Jennifer’s legs sunk into his chest.  The sensation was unlike anything Andrew had ever known.  It felt like he was made out of clay, and Jennifer’s legs were slowly melting into his body!  The sensation wasn’t painful, but it certainly wasn’t pleasant.

Andrew tried again in vain to struggle out of his bonds, but he now found that it was not only the ropes holding him in place.  As his head continued to sink into his girlfriend’s body, her flesh began to rise up over his ears and hold him in place.  Soon, his ears were covered by the encroaching flesh, muffling the sounds of Cassandra’s continued chanting.  Meanwhile, Jennifer’s legs had almost completely melted into Andrew’s body.  The only traces left of her legs were her toes, which barely poked out of his torso.  Soon, they too melted and flowed into his body until no trace remained.  To his horror, Andrew felt the last of his head sink into Jennifer’s body.  Finally, it settled into its new position and the sucking sensation stopped, leaving only his face sticking out of her flesh.

Andrew looked in horror at what had just happened.  Jennifer and Andrew had literally melted and merged together to form one, long, continuous body.  Andrew’s face was set in place amongst a long expanse of flesh that combined Jennifer’s waist to Andrew’s shoulders.  He could no longer move or even feel anything from his arms up, everything had been absorbed into the long column of flesh that connected the two of them.   Andrew could only dart his eyes back in forth in horror.  Even though his head was now buried in Jennifer’s flesh, he could still hear the muffled sound of Cassandra’s chanting.  As she continued her incantation, Andrew could feel the strange ‘flowing’ sensation returning again; this time along his arms and legs.

He watched helplessly as the gap between his arms and torso slowly flowed together.  Starting at his armpits, the gap slowly sealed itself, until his arms were literally fused to his body.  What were once his arms and hands were now just a pair of strange bulges running along his torso.  Next, the sensation centered along his legs.  Underneath his scrotum, he could see the flesh between his legs stretch and merge.  His legs slowly flowed together from his hips down to his feet, until they were one.  Even his toes melted together, leaving his feet looking like the bent end of a long, fat, fleshy tail.

Confusion and fear cleared Andrew’s mind of any and all rational thought.  This was no joke.  Cassandra was wearing no costume.  This isn’t some kind of bullshit prank.  This was all entirely real.

Unfortunately, the process did not end there.  Andrew could feel strange sensations spread all over his body, especially around his head.  Inside of its fleshy prison, he could feel his head begin to… merge with Jennifer’s body.  It felt like his skull was dissolving, melting.  With an odd crunching sensation, he felt his spine extend and wind its way up the expanse of flesh between his body and Jen’s, until the two of them shared one spine.  The sensation of his skeleton warping and twisting continued to spread down his body.  The bones of his arms, hands, pelvis, legs and feet all began to soften and dissolve.  His spine continued snapping, crunching and expanding as it traveled down his merged legs until it reached the tip.  From the top of Jen’s head down to his former feet, Andrew and Jennifer were now one long, fleshy snake-like creature.  The only blemishes along the length of Jennifer’s new body were Andrew’s face and his protruding genitals.  Andrew’s mind reeled in shock and terror at the sight he saw in the mirror; while Jennifer’s face was one of intense curiosity and excitement.   

The sound of Cassandra’s muffled chanting continued to fade until Andrew could no longer hear anything.  His head, along with his ears, had been fully absorbed by Jennifer’s body.  Slowly, Andrew felt the sensation of his body slowly drifting away, until he could no longer feel anything.  All that was left of his body was a terrified face set in the long expanse of flesh that made up Jennifer’s new snake-like body.

Meanwhile, Cassandra finished the incantation.  She moved over to the merged couple and slowly ran a hand down Jennifer’s new body while smiling, pleased with her work.

“Excellent, a successful merge.  Please, Jennifer, try to move your new tail.”

Eagerly, Jennifer sat up and examined her new tail-like body.  Tentatively, she twisted and flexed her new, elongated spine and found that she could move it all the way to the very tip.  She giggled in glee at the sensation.

“Perfect, the nervous system of the primary subject has fully acquired control over the flesh of the secondary subject.  The oil of Narcissus has been fully absorbed into the flesh, so the subjects are now safe to touch.  Now that the merger is complete, we can remove the ropes of binding and begin the second part of the ritual.  Zachary?  Rebecca?  If you would be so kind.”

Cassandra gestured at the ropes that covered Andrew’s former body, now taut and unnecessary.  Cassandra’s two assistants came around and began to untie the silken ropes.  Andrew’s eyes were still wide and darted about, trying in vain to communicate with the outside world.  Suddenly, Jennifer gasped in surprise,

“Oh!  I think… I think I heard Andrew!  I-I can sense him!”  Jennifer’s smile broadened into one of pure joy.

“Yes, your connection with Andrew will continue to grow now that the merger is complete.  As your minds continue to meld together, he will eventually be able to communicate with you directly mentally.  Until then, you will probably get random sensations of his mood or any intense thoughts.  It will take some time to adjust.”

“Oh, Andrew, isn’t it wonderful?  We’re going to be together as one from now on!  We’ll never be apart!”

Without ears, Andrew had no idea what Cassandra had said.  Somehow, to his surprise, he could clearly hear Jennifer.  He tried again to speak, to try to plea with Jennifer to make this all stop, but he found that he could no longer even push breath out of his mouth.  He began to panic when he realized that he couldn’t even breathe anymore!  That panic was slowly replaced with horror when he realized that he no longer needed to breathe anymore.

“Honey, don’t be afraid!  You’ll get used to this all soon, I promise.  From now on, we’ll be together and everything will be all right.”

Wait, can she hear what I’m thinking?!  Jennifer!  Jennifer, please, if you can hear me, make this all stop!  Have them turn me back!  I don’t want this!!”

Jennifer seemed not to hear him.  Instead, she simply admired her new body and reached down to stroke her hand gently over panic-striken Andrew’s face.

Meanwhile, Cassandra’s assistants had finished removing the strange silk ropes that had previously held Andrew in place. 

“Good, good.  Now, we can begin to reshape the subject’s flesh into the desired form.  Rebecca, Zachary - your fleshcrafting skills should be more than sufficient to shape the subject.  Please begin.”

Through the mirror, Andrew could see that Cassandra had just spoken with her two assistants; but, again, he found that he could no longer hear anything besides Jennifer’s voice.  Afraid and helpless, all Andrew could do was watch in the mirror as Cassandra’s two students moved into position and began to massage Jennifer’s new, elongated body.

Zachary began to massage the flesh around Andrew’s face, alternating between stretching and pushing the skin.  A strange, blue light began to emanate from around his hands as he massaged the flesh.  As he continued his massaging, the skin underneath his hands began to take on a green hue.  Confused and afraid, Andrew watched as Zachary seemingly transfigured the flesh under his hands into a series of green scales.  As he moved his hands, the skin underneath continued to transform into the smooth, shiny scales of a snake.

Meanwhile, Rebecca’s attention was focused over Andrew’s former genitalia.  Rebecca began pressing firmly with both hands onto his former balls and cock.  The same blue energy that coated Zachary’s hands also enveloped Rebecca’s hands.  Andrew found that he could no longer feel anything aside from the skin around his face, but apparently Jennifer could feel every inch of her new body, including what was once Andrew’s genitalia.

“Oh wow, that feels really nice!  Kind of a shame that part won’t be sticking around; I’ve always wondered how it felt…”

With a lewd grin, Cassandra responded,

“Well, we can always do some temporary modifications later on, my love.”

Jennifer smiled and giggled at Cassandra before gasping in pleasure again at the sensations on her new body.  Meanwhile, Andrew could only watch in terror as his former genitals were forcibly pushed into Jennifer’s body.  When Rebecca removed her hands from the spot, no trace of his former manhood remained; in its place was just another flat expanse of flesh along Jennifer’s new tail.

Rebecca and Zachary continued their ministrations for several minutes, coating Andrew’s former body with smooth, green scales and reshaping it into a long, sinuous snake’s tail.  The two assistants molded his body as if it were clay, pushing in and smoothing out the bulges that used to be his arms.  They stretched out his former legs and feet into a long, tapered end.   Soon, the only hint that the long, scaled tail that stretched out of Jennifer’s hips was once her boyfriend was the confused and scared face sitting just below her waist.

Cassandra approached Jennifer’s new tail and slowly stroked her hands over the smooth scales.  With a happy nod, Cassandra seemed to approve of her assistant’s work.

“Yes, very well done.  How do you like it Jennifer?”

Jennifer propped herself up and looked down at her new tail.  Her face beamed with joy and excitement as she looked over her new body.

“Oh, it’s beautiful!  I love it so much!”  With a giggle, Jennifer wriggled and twisted her new tail.  “I’m sure Andrew will come to love it, too.”

What?!  No, I will NOT come to love this!  I don’t want this at all!  Jennifer, please, PLEASE, make this stop!

“Mm… don’t worry dear.  There’s no reason to be upset.  Just remember that the two of us will be together forever now.”  She paused to giggle for a second, “I think you’re going to really like the next part.”

…What?  What do you mean, ‘next part’!?  Jennifer?!

Andrew couldn’t tell if Jen had heard him or not, she simply giggled and smiled coyly at the face attached to her tail.

“Indeed, we are ready for the final modifications.  Which of you would like the honors of finishing the ritual?”  Cassandra asked her two assistants.

Rebecca and Zachary looked at each other and whispered amongst themselves.  After a few seconds, Rebecca spoke up, “I’ll do it, Mistress Cassandra.”

“Good, good.  Please proceed.”

Cassandra smiled happily and stood back.  With excitement in her face, Rebecca approached what remained of Andrew.  For a moment, she stood back and cocked her head back and forth while looking at his face.  In desperation, Andrew tried to mouth out words to Rebecca, pleading for mercy and an end to this bizarre transformation.  Rebecca ignored his silent pleas and continued to study his face, like a sculptor mentally picturing the final form of a block of marble.

After a few moments, Rebecca seemed satisfied and began her work.  Again, her hands were enveloped in a soft blue light as she placed them onto Andrew’s face.  He again felt the alien sensation of his skin becoming malleable when she placed her hands upon his cheeks.  No matter how much he stared into her eyes and attempted to get her to pay attention to him, she completely ignored him.

Rebecca’s first action was to massage and press in on Andrew’s face.  The last remnants of his cheeks and chin were firmly smoothed out before she moved on to his nose.  With similar ease, she pushed in and smoothed out his nose.  Andrew watched the mirror in horror as she sculpted his face, removing the last traces of his identity.

Pleased with the removal of his chin, cheek and nose, Rebecca moved her hands to Andrew’s lips.  In one last act of defiance, Andrew attempted to bite onto her hands.  But, without the ability to move his face, Rebecca easily grasped his lips while giggling softly at the futile attempt.  Like wet clay, she easily stretched and sculpted his mouth.  To Andrew’s confusion, unlike the rest of his face, she apparently had other ideas for what to do with his mouth.  Instead of smoothing out and flattening them, she instead grabbed his lips and twisted them around until his mouth rested vertically under his eyes.  She paused a brief moment to ensure she was satisfied with the positioning of his mouth before continuing.

Rebecca leaned over Andrew’s face to closely scrutinize his mouth as she reshaped it.  This blocked his view of his mouth, leaving him fearful and anxious as to what she was turning it into.  For a long time she stretched, pulled, pushed and rubbed his lips to get them into the desired form.  As she worked, Andrew began to notice a strange sensation emanating from his mouth.  Aside from the alien sensation of Rebecca reshaping it, he began to experience a tingling, pleasurable sensation from his mouth.  To his confusion, it almost felt… erotic.  The sensation continued to grow in intensity as she rubbed over his lips and reshaped them.  Oddly, the sensation reminded him a lot of how his penis felt when it was being touched.

Suddenly, Rebecca inserted a finger into Andrew’s mouth.  The sensation was incredible!  Like the rubbing of his lips, the feeling of her finger being inserted into his mouth felt intensely erotic and pleasurable.  As she wiggled her finger around inside his mouth, he felt his tongue and teeth slowly recede and dissolve.  He could feel his mouth begin to get tighter and smaller, until it felt like her finger was completely filling his mouth.  Jennifer moaned out loud and commented on the procedure,

“Mmm, yes.  I knew you would like this part baby.  Just relax and enjoy the sensation.  There is much more to come.”

As scared as he was, Andrew couldn’t help but feel incredibly aroused at the feelings centered around his mouth.  In particular, the sensation of Rebecca’s finger inside his mouth felt bizarrely arousing.  Andrew began to feel a strange desire to have Rebecca insert an additional finger into his mouth.  He wanted it to be stretched out and filled.  To his dismay, she instead pulled her finger out of his mouth and sat back to admire her work.  Andrew felt a distinct sensation of emptiness in his mouth…  Although Andrew couldn’t hear what she said, she turned to Cassandra and spoke,

“There, how does that look?” 

Cassandra and Zachary then leaned in and examined Andrew’s new face.  Now, with Rebecca’s head out of his view, Andrew could finally see in the mirror what it was that she had done with his mouth.  If it were still possible, what he saw would have made him scream.

He instantly recognized what she had transformed his mouth into… Rebecca had twisted and reshaped his mouth into a vagina.  Jennifer’s vagina.  He instinctively tried to scream out but all he could do was cause the lips of his new pussy-mouth to twitch slightly.  Meanwhile, the rest of the group gathered around and examined his changed mouth with calm, detached scrutiny.

“Hm… not bad.  However, I believe that the clitoris could use a little additional work,” Cassandra calmly stated before leaning in.  Her face loomed over Andrew’s face, again blocking his view of the mirror.  He looked into her striking orange eyes and knew immediately: this creature was not human.  Cassandra caught a glimpse of Andrew’s terror-filled eyes looking at her and grinned wickedly.  She pressed her face close to his and slowly moved her mouth so that he could read her lips.  He couldn’t be sure, but it looked like she said, “She deserved better than you.”  As she began to continue reshaping his face, he could clearly see wicked glee in her eyes. 

Then he again felt the tingling sensation of fingers forcibly reshaping his ‘mouth’.  This time, Cassandra’s attentions focused on the upper part of his lips.  The pleasurable sensation of his new pussy lips being rubbed caused him to moan internally.  Suddenly, however, the sensation seemed to intensify tenfold.  Andrew’s eyes bulged out in shock while Jennifer moaned out loud in pleasure.  Andrew knew immediately what had just happened: Cassandra had created a sensitive clitoris at the top of his lips.  Cassandra gave the nub of Andrew and Jennifer’s shared clitoris a few good rubs while giggling at the look on Andrew’s face.

Cassandra leaned back again and turned to her apprentices, “Overall, well done Rebecca.  With practice, the only limits of your fleshcrafting will be your imagination.”

“Thank you, Mistress Cassandra,” Rebecca replied, blushing slightly at the compliment.

“Now, Zachary, would you like the honors of completing the process?”

Zachary simply grinned and nodded, eager to get another chance to show off his skills.  Andrew was still examining his new pussy-mouth in the mirror when Zachary loomed overhead and blocked the view again.  With his hands glowing, Zachary held them aloft over Andrew’s eyes before slowly bringing them down.  Andrew immediately knew what was about to happen.  The lips of Jennifer’s pussy twitched slightly as Andrew tried one last time to scream.

No… no!  Don’t take my eyes!  No, please, don’t do this!  Jennifer, please!  PLEASE!  Don’t let them do this!

If Jennifer could hear him, she made no indications of it…  Andrew instinctively closed his eyelids as Zachary’s hands brushed against his eyelashes.  To his horror, Andrew felt that strange fluid sensation once again over his eyes.  After only a few seconds, the pressure ceased and Andrew found he could no longer open his eyes… he no longer had eyes.  He could no longer see.  He could no longer hear.  The only sensations he would experience from now on would be the intense feelings of pleasure emanating from the pussy that used to be his mouth.  He was Jennifer’s pussy.  From now on, his only companion would be Jennifer.  Just as she promised, they would be together forever…

Cassandra smiled at her apprentices.  They both were very promising students, she thought.  They’ll go far.

“Well done, Zachary.  That completes the ritual.  Two subjects have now become one.  As you progress in your fleshcrafting studies, you will learn more advanced techniques, such as how to bind multiple subjects together, the process of binding unwilling subjects together, and even how to take the flesh of others and sculpt it onto your own.  For now, reflect on what you have learnt today and continue your studies on the harem.  I have a new prospective recruit that may be joining soon.  If you continue to please me, I will let the two of you experiment on her without restraint to test your creativity.”

With that, Zachary and Rebecca exchanged excited grins and bowed to their leader.  They hurried out of the cavern, eagerly chatting about the latest ritual.  After the two of them left, Cassandra turned her attention to Jennifer.  Jen was eagerly exploring her new body.  She managed to coil up her new tail around her body and was gently stroking her hand over the smooth scales.  Occasionally she whispered words to her former lover and current vagina.  Cassandra smiled approvingly.  The new naga would make an excellent member of her harem.  The combination of two humans into one vessel would provide her with a great increase in harvested essence.  Cassandra cooed to herself quietly as she imagined the amount of powerful essence she’d be able to extract from Jennifer when making love to the naga and her sentient vagina.

Jen caught Cassandra examining her new body and smiled mischievously.  Carefully, she eased her new body off of the large stone altar.

“Mmm… I can never thank you enough for this gift.  It’ll take Andrew some time to come around and learn to love his new purpose, but I think we’ll be happy together.  And it’s all thanks to you, my love.  Is there anything I can do to return the favor?”

Cassandra smiled happily and cupped her hand along Jennifer’s cheek,

“This was my gift to you my dear, you owe me nothing.  All that I ask is that you enjoy your new body and be happy.”  She paused momentarily and pondered something, “However… there are certain things we can do that might be mutually enjoyable if you stay here with me…”  Cassandra winked and smiled lewdly to her lover.  The two embraced and gazed lovingly into each other’s eyes.

“Mmm… What did you have in mind?” Jen returned the seductive look and giggled.

Cassandra grinned and pushed away from the comforting embrace of her newest concubine.  She closed her eyes and concentrated before chanting the strange words of an incantation.  As she spoke the words, a blue aura slowly formed around Cassandra’s exposed nethers.  The misty aura grew thicker and concentrated as it took shape.  Jen watched in rapt fascination as the aura grew brighter and solidified.  Then, slowly, the aura faded, revealing certain new ‘additions’ to Cassandra’s body.  Jen smiled and blushed at the sight.  Hanging heavily between Cassandra’s legs was an enormous new phallus with matching testicles.  Over 10” in length, and extremely thick, it was well beyond the size of anything Jennifer had ever seen before.  The wide, flattened tip and medial ring hinted at its equine nature.  Two massive testicles hung heavily behind it, full of potent demonic seed.

“Oh… oh wow,” Jennifer stammered at the sight of Cassandra’s new genitals.  Cassandra hefted the thick length in one of her hands and began to stroke it slowly.  She grinned lewdly at Jennifer.

“Ready to try out your new body?”

Jennifer could only grin eagerly in reply.  This was the start of a whole new life.

Meanwhile, Andrew felt his new ‘mouth’ grow hot and wet.  He, too, was about to experience the start of a whole new life.

Re: The Pact (Series) - by sasquatch

The Pact II
By Sasquatchman

Tags: Merging: two women into herm centaur

“I still think this is a bad idea...”  Rebecca stated flatly as she stared at the floor of the cavern.  “I really don’t feel comfortable doing this behind Cassandra’s back.  What if she doesn’t approve of this?  …What if she gets mad at us?  You saw what she did to that pixie she caught the other day!  I really don’t want to find out what it’s like to get… unraveled in Narcissus’ realm!”

“Oh come on, Rebecca,” Zachary crossed his arms and gave his fellow apprentice a disapproving glance, “She would never do that to us.  And she won’t get mad at us, I promise.  This is just the kind of ritual we can do on our own to show her just how far we’ve come in our studies.  If anything she’ll probably be really pleased at our initiative!”

“And besides all that, it’s our bodies we’re talking about.  We can do whatever we want with them!  Cassandra can’t tell us what we can or cannot do with our bodies!”  Susan also had her arms crossed and glared unhappily at Rebecca.

“She’s right Rebecca, this is our choice to make.  Susan and I thought about this a very long time, and we’re more than willing to go through with it.  If Cassandra finds out and doesn’t approve, Susan and I will take the fall for you both, we promise.”  Tiffany placed her hand onto Rebecca’s bare shoulder reassuringly.  Rebecca let out a long sigh in resignation.

“Ok… Fine, fine...”

Zachary grinned happily at Rebecca’s decision.  Sure, he thought, I could probably do this ritual myself, but I suppose extra help wouldn’t hurt.  Meanwhile, Tiffany and Susan hugged each other tightly while squealing in delight.  Soon, their wildest fantasy would become a reality.

Rebecca groaned out again, “I still don’t like it, though.”

The four figures were whispering conspiratorially in one of the darkened recesses of Cassandra’s lair.  The natural limestone cave system held many such hidden branches and small passages, and the group decided it would be best if they kept their plans a secret from the rest of Cassandra’s harem.  If word got out to the succubus, she might preemptively put a stop to the ritual.

Rebecca and Zachary had been studying the forbidden art of fleshcrafting for over a year under Cassandra’s tutelage.  The powerful demon had taught them all they knew about channeling the mysterious powers of Narcissus Apotheotic to reshape the flesh of mortals.  However, the two apprentices were hungry for more knowledge.  The powers of fleshcrafting were numerous and potent, and the pace at which Cassandra taught them seemed far too slow.  Zachary, in particular, felt that someone as naturally talented and intelligent as he should be given free rein to learn and experiment with the dark magics.  If anything, his mistress was only holding back his natural aptitude for the art.

Zachary was always very eager to try out his new skills, and even experimented with his own body when he wasn’t allowed to modify Cassandra’s concubines or beasts.  His body was a testament to his skill and creativity.  Muscle, horns, claws… even tentacles were present on his warped body.  He even refused to remove his failed experimentations.  He left the strange scars and disfigurements on his body as reminders of his previous failures.  In particular, Zachary thrilled in creating and shaping the bestial protectors of Cassandra’s lair.  Few of the beasts that roamed the halls and kept out unwanted visitors would ever be mistaken for the humans they once were.  Their bodies were twisted by Zachary into much more powerful and terrifying shapes.

Rebecca, on the other hand, was more reserved and careful in her studies.  She held a deep respect for the powers granted to her.  Unlike Zachary, Rebecca took a very pragmatic approach to her craft.  Whereas Zachary’s body was a canvas for him to display his skills and experiments, Rebecca chose to only make small, cosmetic changes to her form.  The formerly gawky, skinny girl used her newfound powers to enhance her figure; some extra curves here, a bit less fat there.  The most extreme change she gave herself was a pair of small, dainty horns on her forehead – an homage to her tutor.  Where she lacked in changes to her own body, she more than made up for on the many modified members of Cassandra’s harem.  Rebecca took great delight in changing the form of Cassandra’s concubines into erotic, sensual beings whose bodies would forever be dedicated to the pleasures of the flesh.

So, when two of Cassandra’s faithful concubines approached Zachary and Rebecca with their plan, it didn’t take much to sway them.  Susan and Tiffany had spent many blissful months together serving their demonic mistress.  In this time, the two began to develop a deep and passionate love for each other.  Their love seemed deeper than mere words; deeper than even flesh would allow.  When Cassandra introduced her newest concubine, Jennifer, into her harem, the two lovers discovered a way that they could finally share their intense and passionate love in a way that no mortal could.

Jennifer, once an ordinary human, was now something much more.  After an intense fleshcrafting ritual performed by Rebecca and Zachary, Jennifer was forever changed into a powerful creature destined to forever serve Cassandra.  From the waist down, Cassandra’s body had been changed into a long, sinuous snake’s tail.  She had been remade as a naga; a half-snake creature of myth and legend.  However, Jennifer’s body didn’t tell the whole story of the transformation.  After speaking with Rebecca, Tiffany and Susan learned the truth about Jennifer’s snake tail.  It was actually the remains of her former boyfriend; he had been sculpted and transformed into the long, scaled tail that attached to her waist.  Jennifer and her boyfriend had been combined together and merged into one body.  Supposedly, the mind of her former boyfriend still existed, but only Jennifer could speak with him.  From time to time, Jennifer would be seemingly lost in thought and quietly murmur to herself.  Tiffany and Susan could only imagine the sensations of being so close; so intimate.

After learning the details of Jennifer’s transformation, Tiffany and Susan instantly knew that they wanted the same thing.  The intimacy of being combined into one form was immensely appealing to the two of them, and they immediately began to plea with Cassandra to perform the ritual on them.  Unfortunately, Cassandra was far too busy dealing with some ‘baron’ these days, and she couldn’t perform the ritual.  As their patience wore thin, the two conspired to simply have her apprentices perform the ritual anyways, without Cassandra’s assistance.

The apprentices had already modified Tiffany and Susan’s bodies to better serve Mistress Cassandra; they had no fear of further transformation.  Susan’s body was modified by Rebecca to become something of a paragon of femininity.  She was already a very well-endowed woman before she joined Cassandra’s harem, but after several sessions with Rebecca, her enormous breasts had swelled several times over and constantly leaked thick, creamy milk from their engorged nipples.  Her curves were exaggerated to extreme measures.  Even her vagina was modified: the lips of her sex were swollen to massive proportions, and her body was modified to be able to accommodate any sized member; even the tremendous length of Cassandra’s horse-like cock.

Tiffany had been mostly modified by Zachary.  With some disappointment, he gave her some more ‘normal’ changes – bigger breasts, a shapely ass, some nicer curves.  But, after some pleading and enticement, Tiffany agreed to let Zachary give her something far more exotic.  Now, hanging heavily between her legs, Tiffany had an enormous, bestial phallus and a pair of hefty balls.  Her new genitalia was clearly animalistic in nature; far more equine than human.  Tucked away behind her new manhood, Tiffany’s vagina was still present; but she came to love the sensations of her new penis far more.  Needless to say, neither Tiffany nor Susan were hesitant to be changed any further.

They went to Zachary first - Cassandra’s more experienced apprentice.  He was more than willing to perform the ritual, but he would require the assistance of Rebecca.  Rebecca had some doubts and anxiety about the whole situation, but eventually she relented.  And, now that she had agreed to help them, they could finally set their plan into motion.  After many hours of whispered meetings, silent research, and quiet preparation, the four of them were now finally ready to get started.

“Unfortunately, we’ll need a lot of uninterrupted time to make this work,” Zachary brought his hand up to his chin and pondered when and how to conduct the ritual.

“Well, when Cassandra goes out to at night, wouldn’t that be enough time?” Susan questioned.

“Maybe… but then we’d be risking her coming back in the middle of the ritual and putting a stop to it,” Rebecca reminded.  Tiffany groaned in disappointment,

“So when can we do it?  I don’t want to wait any longer!”  Susan hugged her complaining lover and nodded her head in agreement.

“Well… she did mention something to me yesterday, but I don’t know if she’s going to go through with it or not,” Rebecca quietly offered.

“Hm?  What did she say?  C’mon ‘Becca, don’t hold out on us now!”  Susan clapped her hands together, hopeful that Rebecca knew of some secret that would allow them to make her dream a reality.

“Well… I mean, she didn’t exactly say it to me.  She was talking with the beasts over by the sucker pod trap and I… maybe… overheard a bit of what she was saying.  It’s not like I was trying to eavesdrop or anything, but-“

“Out with it, Rebecca, what did you hear?”  Zachary was just as impatient to get the ritual underway as Susan and Tiffany.  He was getting a bit fed up with Rebecca’s apprehension.

“Well… she said that she had to go meet with someone tomorrow after midnight.  Something to do with locating some kind of relic to help her fight this ‘baron’.  She said she wouldn’t be back until really late in the morning, probably after sunrise.  But… she sounded kind of unsure about the meeting; she said it might be a trap, that they might expect trouble here at the lair.  So…I don’t know if-“

Again, Zachary cut her off, “Perfect, then it’s settled.  We’ll get started on the ritual immediately after Cassandra leaves tomorrow night.  We should have more than enough time to finish.  And just imagine how happy she’ll be to see how the two of you were merged!  She’ll be all over you, day and night!  You’ll be lucky to get any sleep.”  He winked suggestively at Tiffany and Susan, who giggled happily and exchanged excited smiles.

Rebecca sighed silently.  She still didn’t like the idea, but… really, what’s the worst that could happen?

The next day, Tiffany and Susan found it difficult to contain their excitement.  Rebecca, on the other hand, tried her best to avoid Cassandra entirely.  She wasn’t thrilled to go behind her mistress’ back.  And, even worse, she was afraid of accidentally letting slip some hint as to what they had planned.  So, she took to a dark corner of the laboratory and read up on the ritual in secret.  Zachary, on the other hand, was as confident as ever.  He remained his usual calm and controlled self as while researching and preparing for the ritual.  With the brazenness of an experienced con artist, he snuck away the silken ropes, oils, candles, and other reagents necessary for the ritual.  Much to everyone’s relief, Cassandra seemed too preoccupied to notice anything out of the ordinary.  Or, if she did, she simply didn’t mention it.

And so, once Cassandra flew off into the night to begin her hunt, both for sustenance and for some magical relic, the four conspirators gathered in the laboratory and began preparations for the ritual.  Tiffany and Susan sat upon the massive stone altar in the center of the room, eagerly chatting with each other.  Meanwhile, Rebecca was brushing up one last time on the necessary incantations for the ritual while Zachary prepared the reagents.

As he finished lighting the necessary candles, Zachary turned to the two concubines,

“So, the two of you are still set on the centaur form, correct?  Remember, there will be no going back after we begin.”

“Of course we’re sure!  We’ve had, like, months to decide this.  And besides, I think Tiff’s big ‘ol horse cock practically makes the decision for us,” Susan grinned lewdly and stroked her hand along the partially-erect phallus of her lover.  Tiffany moaned out at the attention from her partner and nodded to Zachary.

“Yes, definitely planning on keeping this thing,” she said with a mischievous giggle.

“Well… fine.  It’s your choice.  But I’m telling you, there are a lot more exotic forms we could try.  I still think a shaft beast or tentacle monster would have been much more fun for you two…”  Zachary tried and failed to hide his disappointment.  A centaur?  He thought.  How boring!  Maybe after this ritual, he could convince some of the other concubines to try out a more exotic form.  Something with penis-tipped tentacles or lined with breasts or… Zachary shook his head, focusing his mind on the task ahead rather than the opportunities of the future.

“Rebecca, are you still reading up on the incantations?  We had days to get ready for this!”  Zachary was finding it harder to hide his irritation at Rebecca’s apprehensive approach to the ritual at hand.

“For the last time, yes, I am ready!  I’m just making sure I have all the words right!  I know you don’t care if we screw up, but I for one take pride in getting my works correct.” 

Zachary grunted.  He was a little bit insulted in the insinuation that he didn’t take pride in his works.  At least he owned up to his mistakes and didn’t immediately try to hide them like some apprentices!  Not wanting to anger Rebecca any further and risk putting off the ritual again, he kept his mouth shut.

“So, um…  I don’t mean to be impatient or anything, but are we about ready to begin?  I’m just really excited to get this started!”  Susan tried to defuse the hostility between the two apprentices by re-focusing them on their work.

“Yes, Rebecca, are we about ready to begin?”  Zachary couldn’t help but throw one last jab at her.

“Agh!”  With a growl of frustration, Rebecca slammed shut the tome and stomped over to the altar, “Yes, yes.  Let’s get this over with.”

Tiffany squealed in joy and gave Susan a loving hug.

“Ok then,” said Zachary, “Let’s get this show on the road!”

It took over an hour to properly set up and begin the ritual.  Even with the enthusiasm of Tiffany and Susan making it easier to get them into position for the binding, the rest of the preparations were tedious and lengthy.  Placing incantations on the silken bindings, lighting the proper candles, offering the right sacrifices to Narcissus Apotheotic… the whole process was much more involved and delicate than anything either Zachary or Rebecca had done before.  Also, they were much more accustomed to using Cassandra’s flesh loom - a magical portal to the realm of Narcissus Apotheotic which could quickly and easily unravel the forms of those dipped inside and reshape them.  Working from scratch like this was a lot more time consuming.

Finally, however, the two volunteers were properly bound together, and the first stage of the ritual was ready to begin.

Tiffany and Susan were both laid out on their sides on the massive stone altar.  They were bound together in a crude representation of their desired form.  Susan, who would be the ‘upper’ body of the final product, kept her body straight while lying on her side.  Meanwhile, Tiffany was bent at the waist, with her head pressed firmly into Susan’s lower back.  Tiffany’s arms were tightly bound to Susan’s legs with the magically enchanted ropes.  Similar ropes also held her head and neck in place behind Susan, so that the two would properly merge together once the process began.  When all was finished, Tiffany’s entire body would become the lower half of Susan’s new centaur form.  Tiffany’s legs would become Susan’s new hind legs and her arms would merge with Susan’s legs to become the forelegs.  The only part of Tiffany’s body that would remain unchanged would be her thick horse-cock.  As the apprentices finished their preparations, the two girls giggled on the altar with eager delight while they waited.

“Shush.  Remember, the two of you need to remain completely still for this to work.  If either of you flinch, there could be some massive complications,” Zachary chastised the duo.  The two nodded in understanding and regained their composure.  Tiffany stifled one last giggle and settled in to begin.

“Ok, Rebecca, get the oil ready,” Zachary commanded as he began pulling on the long, black, rubber gloves necessary to apply the oil.  Even one errant drop of the oil on his own skin would risk his body fusing with his subjects.  Rebecca, also clad in protective gloves and a heavy apron, approached the altar while carrying the ornate ewer full of enchanted oil.

“I’m right here,” Rebecca grumbled to Zachary.  She wasn’t delighted by taking orders from him.  Even though she had a great deal of respect for his skills in the art, she really hated his attitude, the smug bastard.

“Good, good,” Zachary replied, with only a hint of satisfaction in his voice from ordering around his colleague.  “One last chance; you two sure I can’t interest you in any tentacles or horns or anything..?”

“No!” the two bound women yelled in unison.

“Fine, fine, your loss.  Ok, Rebecca, let’s get started.”

With everything set, Rebecca moved next to the altar and began applying the oil.  Slowly, delicately, she used a ladle to drizzle the oil upon the bare skin of the two women.  Starting at Susan’s waistline, Rebecca carefully spread the oil down her legs.  Susan involuntarily moaned out at the sensation.  The potent aphrodisiacs in the oil provided an intense tingling sensation so that more reluctant subjects would be pacified.  A quick word of chastisement from Zachary reminded Susan to remain as still as possible, regardless of the pleasurable sensations she was experiencing.

After Rebecca finished applying the oil along Susan’s lower body, she proceeded to slowly apply the oil along Tiffany’s arms and neck.  Meanwhile, Zachary began the process of spreading the oil.  Safely protected with the thick rubber gloves, he slowly massaged the oil into Susan’s legs and waist with practiced ease.  To ensure a successful joining, the skin around the affected areas needed to be completely coated with the oil.  Any mistakes could ruin the entire process.  Zachary ignored the deep, lusty breaths of pleasure from Susan and massaged in the oil with detached professionalism.  Carefully and diligently he rubbed the oil over Susan’s waist, thighs, and every space in-between.  Susan again let out a quiet moan of pleasure as he slid an oil coated finger between her thighs and carefully coated the lips of her sex.

As Zachary coated Susan’s body with the oil, Rebecca finished applying the oil onto Tiffany’s skin.  She returned the ladle into the vase and set it aside, careful to not waste a single drop of the precious oil.  With the vase safely aside, she quickly set her gloved hands upon Tiffany’s arms and began to massage in the oil; the magical oil would quickly be absorbed into the skin of the subject, so she needed to move fast to ensure it was evenly spread.  Tiffany moaned quietly, the pleasure of the oil on her skin was almost mind numbingly good.  Yet, with a great deal of willpower and determination, she managed to somehow remain completely still.

Rebecca and Zachary worked diligently to finish coating the necessary body parts of the subjects, paying particular attention to the small gaps and crevices between the two women.  Having finished coating Susan, Zachary wasted no time and began chanting the necessary incantations.  He quietly recited the strange, alien words of the long-dead language of Narcissus Apothotic.   As he spoke the words, the slick regions of oil-soaked flesh began to take on a watery appearance.  Activated by the magics, the skin of the two women began to melt together like a viscous liquid; mixing and flowing together until the seams completely vanished.

As the gaps of flesh between the women melded together, the enchanted bindings began to tug and pull.  Slowly, Tiffany’s form began to literally sink the body of her lover.  She couldn’t help but make a happy cooing noise as she felt her body mixing and flowing into Susan’s.  The sensation was strange, unlike anything she had experienced before.  Even the sensations of being sculpted and reshaped by the flesh loom paled in comparison to the feeling of flowing into the body of her lover.

Tiffany’s arms began merging with Susan’s body first.  The silken bindings tightened and pulled the two together, causing her arms to be slowly drawn in and absorbed by Susan’s legs.  At first, it almost felt like dipping her arms into the waters of a hot, comforting bath.  But then, after her arms were fully enclosed in her lover’s flesh, she could feel the magic of the oil began to break down and dissolve her arms.  Tiffany closed her eyes and breathed a sigh of relief.  Thankfully, the process was painless.  If anything, the sensation was almost pleasurable.

Susan, meanwhile, was wide-eyed in surprise at the sensations she was experiencing.  It almost felt like her skin had a mind of its own – like it was forcibly sucking and pulling in Susan’s body.  Before long, both of Tiffany’s arms had been fully drawn into Susan’s legs.  The magical bindings relentlessly pulled the two together, causing more and more of Tiffany’s body to flow into Susan’s.  Susan began to feel an intense pressure on her lower back that grew in intensity until the skin suddenly relented and parted. Tiffany’s head began to rapidly sink into Susan’s lower torso.  Moments before her face was pulled in, Tiffany quietly whispered out to her lover,

“I love you.”

Susan smiled happily and returned the sentiment, eager to say it before her flesh covered over Tiff’s ears,

“I love you, too.”

For Tiffany, the sensation of her face being pulled in was at first pleasurable, but then intense panic swept over her as her mouth and nose were pulled inside.  She tried to pull in a breath of air, but found she was no longer able to do so.  Fear almost caused her to pull away from her lover, potentially ruining the ritual.  But, to her relief, she found that she no longer needed to breathe.  As her head finished sinking into Susan’s body, she found that her lungs weren’t burning for oxygen.  From that moment on, Susan’s body would do the breathing for the two of them.

Now that her head was in place inside Susan’s body, Tiffany again began to feel that strange sensation of her body melting and mixing with Susan’s.  The sensation was indescribable.  As her skull was broken down and absorbed into Susan’s body, Tiffany felt her spine begin to stretch and pull.  With an intense series of crunching sensations, Tiffany’s spine grew upwards.  At the same time, Susan’s spine began to grow downwards, eliciting the same feelings for her.  Within seconds, the spines of the two women fused together as one, effectively sealing their fate and binding the two into one shared body.

Tiffany couldn’t be happier.  Her dream was finally coming true!  Even if she still had a mouth, mere smiles could never fully display the sheer joy she was experiencing.  Susan, however, began to distinctly sense her lover’s intense emotion,

“Oh!  Oh wow.  I-I… I can sense her!  Tiffany, she’s so happy!  We’re so happy!  Oh this is wonderful!”

Zachary ignored Susan’s outburst and simply continued watching the flesh of the two women mix and flow together.  The process was just about finished, and he was eager to begin reshaping their bodies into a more bestial form.

Rebecca, on the other hand, was beginning to feel a bit…unpleasant.  At first, she wasn’t sure why she suddenly had pangs of sadness creep up on her.  But, as she listened to Susan’s cries of glee, she realized then that she was feeling a bit jealous of the two.  Rebecca could only imagine how wonderful it must be to be so intimately joined with someone you love that deeply.  Rebecca sighed and tried to focus her mind on the work ahead.  Soon, the merging was complete, and the second stage of the ritual could begin.

“Good, everything looks like it went well,” Zachary said with a hint of pride, “What do you feel Susan?  Can you move Tiffany’s legs?”

Susan looked back at her new additions and concentrated.  As Tiffany’s former legs began to move, Susan gasped in glee.  Experimentally, she kicked both legs back and forth,

“Wow, yes!  I can feel it all!  And Tiffany!  I can feel her presence inside me!  Oh wow, I can’t believe we finally did it!”  Susan giggled excitedly and hugged her arms to herself.

Meanwhile, Zachary looked over Susan’s new body carefully, looking for any imperfections in the merge.

“Yes, yes.  It’ll take some time for your minds to fully meld together.  Until then, you’ll only sense occasional bits of her emotions and thoughts.  Can you feel this?” Zachary experimentally poked and prodded various bits of Susan’s new back legs.  Susan affirmed that she felt every bit of her new body.  She began to whisper quietly, trying to communicate with her lover,

“Oh wow, she can hear me.  Oh dear, I love you so much!  This is going to be great!”

Zachary turned and looked at Rebecca, who was still lost in thought,

“Hey.  Hey!  Pay attention!  We need to start reshaping her lower torso before the incantations expire.”

“What?  Oh…right.  Right, of course,” Rebecca shook her head to clear her thoughts and began removing her gloves.  Now that the oil had been absorbed into their skin, it was again safe to touch Susan and Tiffany’s combined form.

Meanwhile, Zachary had already stripped off his gloves and was preparing to begin shaping his latest project.

“Ladies, please.  I need you to remain as still as possible.  We don’t want to grow an extra leg or anything down here, right?”

“What?  Oh!  Sorry, we were… I was… Uh, right.”  Susan seemed confused and distracted, but complied with Zachary’s orders and lay back upon the altar again.

With a quiet sigh, Zachary placed his hands upon Susan’s lower back and concentrated.  Slowly, a slight blue aura began to emanate from around his hands.  As he continued to concentrate, the aura grew in intensity until it completely encapsulated his hands.  Susan and Tiffany felt a bizarre tickling sensation underneath Zachary’s hands, almost like having a spider crawl along one’s skin.  Zachary began to slowly move his hands along the duo’s shared lower torso, revealing a fine patch of auburn horse hair wherever his hands passed.  Meanwhile, having removed her gloves, Rebecca began to concentrate and prepare to assist in the reshaping.

“Rebecca,” Zachary said quietly, trying not to break his concentration. “Have you done hooves before?  I can shape them if you don’t feel up to it…”

“I am more than capable of doing them,” Rebecca replied harshly.  She tried to ignore his jab as she placed her now-glowing hands upon Susan’s legs.  Zachary smiled slightly.  He enjoyed teasing Rebecca like this, but, truthfully, he respected her skills and knew she was perfectly able to alter Susan’s legs into those of a horse.

The two apprentices worked in relative silence for over an hour.  Rebecca sculpted Susan and Tiffany’s legs into an equine shape.  Bones were elongated and thickened to support additional weight, toes were stretched out into a new lower joint, and thick, heavy hooves were painstakingly shaped.  Meanwhile, Zachary continued coating the new centaur’s lower body with a fine pelt of horse hair while adding additional muscle and body mass to the subject’s flanks.  Susan and Tiffany simply lay back and enjoyed the sensations.  Already their minds were beginning to meld together, allowing them to mentally share emotions and sensations with each other.  They were lost in the bliss of being of one mind; until they felt a sharp tugging sensation just above Tiffany’s former backside.  Zachary was focusing his attentions there, causing Tiffany’s spine to elongate and push out of her lower back, forming the beginning of a tail.  Minutes later, the new centaur had a long, lovely horse tail.  Susan giggled in glee at the sensation of the hair brushing against her backside as she swished it around experimentally.

It took nearly two hours for the two apprentices to sculpt their latest subject.  As they let the blue aura fade form their hands, they stood back and admired the finished product.  They poured over Susan and Tiffany’s new body carefully, checking for any imperfection on their latest work.

“Hmm…” Zachary pondered as he lifted up the tail over what used to be Tiffany’s ass.  “How… erm, anatomically correct did you want your genitals to be?” he questioned.

“Oh!  Gosh, I guess I didn’t even think of that.  It’s not like I can really see it.  I guess it should be like a horses’, though, since I’m a centaur and all.   But, I want to keep my pussy back there, though, ok?  And my cock.  Best of both worlds, right?” Susan giggled coyly.

“Is Tiffany ok with that, then?” Zachary wanted to confirm with both of the subjects before making the final alterations.

“What?  Yes, I’m ok with it, I just said so!” Susan sounded a bit confused by Zachary’s question.  A look of concern spread across Zachary’s face.  Did Susan just respond to the name Tiffany?  Were their minds already melding?  That seemed oddly quick to him.  Was something wrong?  As he prepared to reshape Susan and Tiffany’s genitalia, he beckoned Rebecca over to him.

“Did you hear that?” He whispered, “She just answered as Tiffany.  How the hell are their minds melding together already?  I thought it was supposed to take days for that to happen?  Do you think we messed something up?” Zachary quietly whispered to his partner.  He seemed very concerned, an emotion he rarely showed.

“Well… maybe it has something to do with how much they wanted to be joined?  Or how similar their mindsets are?  I’m still kind of unsure about how all of that works.”

Zachary paused and considered what Rebecca said.  Her logic seemed to make sense.  Besides, the merging ritual was already complete… there would be no going back now.  An improper melding of minds could drive the resulting subject completely insane, but that was a risk they were all willing to take.  No sweat off of his back, he figured.  He concentrated again and summoned the blue aura around his hands.

With practiced ease, Zachary modified their shared genitalia.  His attentions elicited the occasional moan of pleasure from Susan.  Soon, the lips of her pussy had taken on the elongated, darkened, and muscular shape more akin to a mare than a human.  He then moved on to her already erect cock, which he stretched and thickened before setting it into an animalistic sheath under her belly.  Rebecca stood back and watched Zachary work.  She always found animalistic genitals to be unappealing, so she was more than content to allow him to reshape them.  Before long, the sculpting was finished, and Zachary sat back and admired his latest work with a pleased smile.  He had crafted hermaphrodites before, but this latest work was definitely one of his best, he decided.

“There we are, all finished!” he said with a clap of his hands. “There’s a mirror over there, why don’t you come take a look?  Take it easy now, it’ll probably take a while to get used to walking on four legs.”

Susan-Tiffany smiled happily as she slid off the altar.  Carefully, she placed one hoof on the ground at a time before shakily standing up.  She stumbled several times before getting her balance right, and it took a few minutes for her to walk across the laboratory to the large mirror.  But, once she arrived, a look of pure joy and bliss swept across her face.

“It’s perfect.  We- I’m perfect!  This is amazing!”  Susan-Tiffany slowly and awkwardly spun around to fully examine all parts of her new body.  She giggled happily as she flicked her tail and admired her hind quarters in the mirror.

“I… we?” Her face scrunched up in frustration, “No, I, can’t thank you enough.  Both of you!  This is more than I... um…we… ugh.  Pronouns are going to be tricky for a while.  Wow, this is so strange.  I can sense both Tiffany’s memories and Susan’s memories, but I’m… Ah, nevermind that.  Really, though, thank you so much!”

“My pleasure,” Zachary said with a slight bow. “If you ever want any more additions to your new body, all you have to do is ask.”

Rebecca rolled her eyes at Zachary, but she couldn’t help but feel a sense of pride at their latest work.  Susan and/or Tiffany seemed so happy in her/their new form!  “Yes, you are very welcome!  I hope the two of- erm, I hope you enjoy it!”

Susan giggled, “I think I need a new name.  Susan had been thinking of combining her name with Tiffany’s somehow.  Like… Susany?  Tiffan?  Eh.. no, those aren’t very good.  How about…Siffy?  Eh… I don’t know, I think I’ll need to think on this for a while.”

The new centaur went back to admiring her new form in the mirror, pausing occasionally to rub her hands over the coarse hair covering her backside.

“Well… now to just wait and see how Cassandra reacts…” Rebecca shuddered a bit at the thought.  She could still hear that pixie’s high-pitched screams from when Cassandra offered it as a sacrifice to Narcissus Apotheotic.

“Oh, quit worrying.  We did a fantastic job.  There’s no way she’s going to be mad at us for this.  If anything, she should be thanking us for helping her out when she’s been so busy.  C’mon, let’s get something to eat.  I’m exhausted,” Zachary turned and headed out of the laboratory.

“Oh, I wonder if Vic will help me ‘try out’ my new body!” ‘Symphony’ giggled excitedly as she stumbled out towards the harem, eager to start experiencing the pleasures of her body.

Rebecca sighed and mumbled to herself as she followed the other two out, “Yeah, he’s probably right.  She might not be mad at all.  And really, what’s the worst that could happen?”

From the shadows, Cassandra watched the trio leave with a smile.  Her apprentices would have to be punished, of course.  But… as angry as she was that they conducted such a dangerous ritual without her consent and oversight… she couldn’t help but be pleased with their results.  Their talents continued to impress her.  Still, it was very foolish of them to think that she wouldn’t learn of their plan.  Cassandra knew everything that happened in her lair.  Secrets would not be tolerated here.  This was her domain, damn it.  Her eyes flashed with anger at the thought.

Perhaps she would take away Zachary’s manhood and let the beasts ravish his new body for a few days?  As she imagined this, a wicked smile spread across her face.  And Rebecca… she was always so repulsed by bestial and extreme body modifications… maybe Cassandra would alter her body into a more animalistic shape so that she could learn to love it?

For now, she would let the apprentices relax and enjoy the fruits of their labor.  She had other, more pressing concerns to focus on anyway.

The Pact - Part 3
by sasquatch

Tags: man and woman to mermaids

Cassandra smiled lewdly and moaned softly in her sleep.  No mortal can truly fathom the depraved imagery that succubi dream of; but, suffice it to say, Cassandra was quite enjoying hers.  That is, until a heavy-handed banging on her bed chamber door abruptly woke her.

At first, the curvaceous demon simply buried her head under the many silken pillows that covered her sizable bed.  However, the banging repeated, slightly louder this time, and was followed by a tentative call of her name from one of her minions,

“M-Mistress Cassandra?  Are you awake?”

She grumbled and opened one of her reptilian eyes to take a peek at the elegant grandfather clock standing across the room.  It was barely noon!  This had better be important…

“Ugh, what in the nine hells do you want?!  Do you know what time it is?”

“Y-yes Mistress Cassandra, but, uh, I’m afraid it’s important…”

It was the voice of Victor, one of Cassandra’s oldest and most loyal of servants.  He knew better than to wake her for trifle matters.  Best to investigate and see what the problem is, she surmised.  With a heavy sigh, she slowly crawled out from under the silken sheets.  Her inhumanly large breasts swayed to and fro as she groggily plodded towards the door.  Her spade-shaped demon’s tail dragged lazily behind her.  With a quick flick of her hand, she swept wayward bangs of hair out of her face and back into place.  Instantly, her hair magically returned to its sculpted form; one of the many perks of being a succubus – no need for a hair dresser.

She yawned quietly before waving away the protective wards on her bed chamber’s door.  Best not to incinerate her minions with hellfire.  With another heavy sigh, she opened up the ornately carved mahogany door, revealing three figures on the other side.  Victor and Charles, two of Cassandra’s demonically transfigured defenders, stood astride a third, kneeling figure.  Unfortunately, it was a bit difficult to discern who the third figure was, as he or she was completely coated with the thick, mucus-like slime that Charles extruded from his new slug-shaped body.  The figure weakly struggled against the thick ooze, but was unable to move a muscle.  He made a few muffled grunts of protest, but remained mostly silent.  Cassandra regarded the kneeling figure with a frown and a sigh before looking up at Charles,

“Really, Charles, was the slime absolutely necessary?”

Charles’ face drooped in sadness and despair.  At least, that’s what Cassandra assumed his face did.  It was so difficult to read his facial expressions after his many transfigurations.  The biggest tell was the wide eyebrow that arched over his single eye; it wilted with anguish.  From out of his proboscis-shaped mouth, Charles let out a gurgling sound of apology,

“Mmmfshhfshh…”

“Begging your pardon Mistress, but it isn’t really his fault.  We found this young gentleman attempting to gain entry into your domain.  Charles felt it best to incapacitate the fiend so that he would not be inclined to flee before we could ascertain his motives.”

Cassandra sighed and nodded.  Of course, she held no ill will towards Charles, nor any of her minions.  In her own, unique way, she loved him dearly.  She reached up and planted a gentle kiss upon his warped face and whispered,

“Of course, you did what you felt was necessary.  I’m sorry I was so harsh with you; you know I get grumpy when I haven’t gotten my sleep.”

Charles’ eye widened with glee at the praise from his mistress.  She smiled happily at her loyal defender before regarding the captured trespasser,

“So…trying to sneak into my home, eh?  The Baron’s minions grow ever more emboldened at their master’s command, I see.”

The goo-covered captive made an angry, muffled grunt, but remained still.  Cassandra kneeled down in front of the captive, to see him eye-to-eye.  Carefully, she wiped some of the thick slime off of his face, revealing his eyes and mouth.

This must be the succubus, the captive realized.  Unlike the other twisted creatures in this warren, which were probably human at some point, this creature had always been monster.  Long, curled horns, bat-like wings tipped with spikes, blazing red reptilian eyes… it was clear that this creature was a demon.  And the improbable curves and over-sexualized body also made it clear that this was a succubus.  Anger and repulsion filled his heart.  As soon as she scraped the thick slime off of his face, he immediately spat in the demon’s face.

“Damn demon!  Release me at once!”

Cassandra wearily wiped the saliva off of her face with a sigh,

“Boy, I am far too tired to deal with this right now.  Please be a dear and simply tell me how many more of the Baron’s minions will be following after you.  If you cooperate, perhaps I will bestow mercy upon you.”

The young man narrowed his eyes in anger,

“I work for no Baron; nor king, queen, president or any other power.  I came here alone and of my own volition.”

That…was not the answer Cassandra had expected.  The Baron’s scouts had been crawling around the area almost constantly the last few days.  Yet, this mortal claimed to have come to her lair unaided?  It didn’t make sense.  No mortal would be able to find it, especially with the many magical traps and illusions that hid it.

“Please, spare me the lies.  I know who you work for, and I know what he wants.  He will never get the book from me, no matter how many of you he sends to try to retrieve it.  I will only ask one further time, how many more of your comrades are out there?”

The captured man seemed angered at her words, “I am no liar, you filthy demon whore!  I haven’t come here for any book; I’ve come here for my fiancé!  What have you done with her?  Where is Rebecca?”

Cassandra raised an eyebrow; that certainly caught her attention.  Rebecca was one of Cassandra’s minions: a very talented and promising fleshcrafter.  But, as skilled as she was, she certainly wouldn’t catch the eye of one of the Barons of Hell.  No, as improbable as it was, this human was telling the truth.  He didn’t really look like one of the Baron’s minions, anyways.  Even coated in slime, Cassandra could tell the young man hadn’t been touched by the corruption of a demon.

“You must be either extremely talented or extremely lucky to have found my lair, human.  Tell me, how exactly did you get here?”

“I’m not answering any more of your questions, you evil bitch!  Where is Rebecca?  I know she’s here!”

Cassandra closed her eyes and sighed in resignation.  With a simple mental command, she beckoned Rebecca to report to her bed chamber.  She was far too tired to deal with this human.  No demonic taint, no magic-infused weaponry, no protective warding spells…this was an ordinary human that had somehow stumbled into Cassandra’s lair searching for one of her minions.  He was no threat; and his presence certainly didn’t warrant Cassandra being woken up in the middle of the day.

Seconds after she sent the mental command, the clacking of hooves on smooth stone heralded the arrival of Cassandra’s young apprentice,

“Um...  M-Mistress Cassandra, you called for me?”  Rebecca stood awkwardly behind the two massive beasts and their goo-covered prisoner, a look of confusion and uncertainty on her face.  Cassandra stood up and smiled at the young woman,

“Yes, my dear.  It seems you have a visitor,” Cassandra nodded to the ooze-coated form kneeling on the ground.  Rebecca narrowed her eyes in confusion before walking around the prone form to see his face.  Her loud gasp of surprise made it clear that she recognized the man before her.

“M-Michael…?!” She stammered out his name, but could find no further words.

“Oh my lord...! Rebecca, what have they done to you?” Michael’s voice was full of horror and despair upon seeing the body of his love.  He recognized his fiancé’s face, but the rest of her body had been twisted and warped by demonic magic.  Slowly, his eyes swept up and down her body, taking in all the terrible changes that had been inflicted upon his love.  Strange, animalistic horns peeked out from behind the black bangs on her forehead.  Her once lithe, petite body had been reshaped into the body of a porn star: huge breasts, wide hips, full, pouty lips, impossible curves.  And worst of all, her long beautiful legs, once used for ballet dancing, were replaced by a hideous set of legs that looked like they were taken from a goat.  The strangely bent things were coated in auburn hair and ended in wide, ugly hooves.  It had taken her years of training to do pirouettes; but now…  Michael closed his eyes; he couldn’t look at her any longer.

“…Oh ‘Becca, what have they done to you..?” He quietly whispered.

“Michael…I…”  Rebecca couldn’t find any words to say.  This was all so sudden…She had completely forgotten about her old life.  She was not prepared to suddenly be confronted by the one person who meant the most to her.  Meant the most to her, that is, until she signed a pact with a demon and left him behind.

Cassandra placed a comforting hand on the young woman’s shoulder,

“I’ll leave him in your care.  Now please, all of you, let me get some sleep.  Please…”

“Of course, Mistress Cassandra,” Victor nodded and bowed to the succubus before returning to his post.  With a soft gurgling sound, Charles did the same.  Rebecca was still lost in thought as she stared deeply into the eyes of her former fiancé,

“Rebecca?  Dear?  I’m sure your fiancé here would be grateful if you would clean some of that…slop off of him.”

Rebecca blinked out of her stupor upon hearing her mistress’ words,

“R-right, of course.  C’mon Michael.”  Rebecca lifted up one of Michael’s goo-coated arms and helped him walk towards the baths.  Cassandra sighed and yawned.  She closed her door and returned to bed.  Another crisis resolved, time for some well-deserved rest.  She idly wondered how this unforeseen situation would play out…

“Ugh, this stuff stinks.  I’m so sorry that Charles did this to you, honey.”

Rebecca and Michael sat in one of the several steam baths in the succubus’ lair.  The magically-heated waters constantly flowed into the pool and filled the room with hazy steam.  The two struggled to scrub the last remnants of the greenish slime out of Michael’s hair.

“So…the monster has a name, eh?  I guess you would know, since you spend more time with him than me nowadays.” Michael’s words were sharp - full of anger and pain.

“…Michael, I… I wanted to tell you…but…”

“Twelve months, Rebecca.  That’s how many months I searched for you.  We searched for you.  Your mom, your dad, my sister…everyone.  We all thought you were kidnapped.  Or worse.  But we didn’t give up, oh no, we kept on looking.  We clung onto any lead we could find, any scrap of hope we could.”

Rebecca’s face contorted in sadness and guilt.  She couldn’t look him in the face.

“And of course, you left us no indication of what happened.  Your family started to give up, but no, not me.  I couldn’t give up.  I couldn’t live without you!  I started to get desperate.  Started talking with crackpots and psychics.  Magic?  Demons?  No longer a shock to me.  I spent a fortune on spells, rituals, reagents, specialists…anything I could to help find you.”

Tears began to well up in Rebecca’s eyes.  Her shoulders drooped and started to tremble with suppressed sobs.

“And what do I finally find?  I risk life and limb trying to sneak into the lair of a demon; I dodged traps, spells, and monsters only to find that you came here.  You wanted to be here.  You chose to become a sex slave for a demon.  You let that monster turn you into some kind of…fucked up sex toy!”

“…T-that’s not true…She isn’t like that…” Rebecca tried desperately to hold back her tears, “Cassandra loves me.  She cares for me; for all of us.  And we love her!  I chose to have these changes made.  Well…most of them.”

In actuality, Rebecca performed almost all of the modifications to her body on her own.  When Cassandra began teaching her the art of fleshcrafting – magic that allows the wielder to mold flesh into new forms, Rebecca used her new powers to modify her body to better please her mistress.  Unlike Cassandra’s other minions, Rebecca opted to remain human in appearance.  That is, until her legs were molded into an animalistic form.  Her goat-like satyr legs were given to her as a punishment by her mistress for an earlier transgression; but she felt it best not to mention that part to Michael.

“You actually believe that?  You really think a demon can love you?  She’s in your mind Rebecca!  You aren’t thinking clearly!  You left your whole life behind; threw everything away overnight.  You didn’t even leave us a note to say good bye!” Michael lowered his voice to a whisper,

“Don’t you see?  She’s manipulating you!  This isn’t how a rational person would behave!  Look around this place!” Michael pointed across the baths to a large, wide pool of heated water where several of Cassandra’s minions were holding an impromptu orgy.  A four-armed giant of a man was noisily shoving his inhumanly large manhood into a woman who looked like she was melded into the back of a horse.  There were other equally inhuman shapes writhing and moaning in passion as they splashed in the steamy water, but Michael (thankfully) couldn’t make them out.

“They’re happy here!  We’re all happy here!  Cassandra has given us more pleasure than we ever could imagine!  We’ve all chosen to be here on our own.  She doesn’t control us,” Rebecca sniffled away her tears.  She was beginning to get angry with her fiancé.  How could he be so blind to how happy everyone here was?  It was so obvious that Cassandra loved them all; look at how she had blessed all of them with such powerful, sexy forms!

“Rebecca, please, I need you to trust me.  You are being controlled by that demon!  She doesn’t care about you, I do!  We were engaged, don’t you remember?  I love you Rebecca; I would never deceive you or try to take you away from something that was truly good for you.  But this…” Michael pointed to Rebecca’s goat-like legs, “All of this is not right!  Who knows what that demon actually wants with you!  Please, try to think rationally!  Why would a demon take you away from everything you once loved and then hide you away underground in its personal sex dungeon?  And then change you into… into this just to satisfy her whims?  Does that sound like something someone who loves you would do?”

Rebecca was stunned.  Was Michael right?  Was she being controlled?  Would she even know?  But…she loved her new body.  Most of it, anyway.  And she loved being with Cassandra!  Was her mistress really manipulating her thoughts?  Her feelings?

“I…I…” She didn’t know what to say.  Rebecca looked down at the steamy water and caught sight of her fur-coated legs.  She didn’t like them.  She hated her new legs.  They were ugly.  Cassandra knew Rebecca wouldn’t like them, so she punished her with these horrible legs when Rebecca did something against Cassandra’s will.  Was that something done out of love?  Had this all been a terrible mistake?

“Please, Rebecca,” Michael put his hands on his fiancé’s shoulders and looked her in the eyes, “I love you Rebecca.  I only want what’s best for you.  Please, leave this place with me, Rebecca.  Let’s leave this horrible place and never come back.”

“Leave!?  But I…I can’t just…” The thought scared Rebecca, but she didn’t know why.  Was that more evidence that Cassandra was controlling her?  She wouldn’t force Rebecca to stay here…would she?

“You can Rebecca.  You should.  Before that demon carries out whatever terrible plans it has in store for you.  Please, come with me Rebecca.  You can still come home.  You can put this all behind you and never look back.”

Rebecca stared in silence at the rippling surface of the pool.  Maybe he was right…Maybe she should leave.  Rebecca slowly nodded.  Michael grasped her hand tightly and smiled.  His face was full of love and adoration.  Suddenly, Rebecca remembered all of the great times she had with Michael.  Why had she thrown that all away?!  She loved Michael!  They were supposed to be married!  She wanted nothing more than to be with her love once again.  Rebecca grabbed Michael’s hand firmly and led him out of the warm pool.  With her familiar knowledge of Cassandra’s warren, the two were soon on their way back to the surface.

Rebecca knew of many hidden escape routes out of Cassandra’s den.  None of the succubus’ minions ever saw the two disappear.  Together, they crawled through cobweb-coated tunnels towards the surface.  However, the further away from the comforting warmth of Cassandra’s lair that they got, the more uneasy Rebecca felt.  Before long, she began to fall behind.  Michael held her hand tightly and took the lead through the dark, winding caverns.  He was so focused on getting as far away from that demon’s lair that he never noticed how Rebecca occasionally paused to plaintively look behind them.  It was too dark for him to see the look of uncertainty and sadness in her eyes.  And, he never heard her quietly recite the words to a spell before he felt an overpowering wave of exhaustion and fatigue wash over him.  He did, however, hear Rebecca whisper the words “I’m sorry” into his ear before he slipped into a deep sleep.

Michael’s consciousness slowly returned some time later.  His mind felt sluggish, lethargic.  It was hard to think.   Where was he?  What happened?  He let out a soft groan and opened his eyes.  He was lying on his back in some sort of cave.  There was a multitude of stalactites above him, seemingly dancing in the flicker of candlelight.  A chill ran down his back as a slight breeze blew over his bare body.  Why was he naked?  Tentatively, he tried to sit up, but found that his body wasn’t responding to his thoughts.  Panic set in.  He tried in desperation to move his body, any part of his body.  Nothing happened.  Was he paralyzed?  How?

“…H-hello..?” To his relief, he found that he could still speak, albeit weakly and quietly.  He could hear quiet conversation off in the distance, but it was too far away to understand.  One of the voices seemed familiar.  Was that Rebecca?  Again, he tried to call out,

“Hello..?”

There was no response.  He could barely speak above a whisper.  What was wrong with him?  Slowly, memories of the past few hours trickled into his mind.  He recalled his dangerous trek into the bizarre, perverted lair of the succubus that had ensnared his fiancé.  He remembered the horrible transformations that his love had been subjected to.  And he remembered convincing Rebecca to leave that terrible place and come home with him.  What went wrong?  For a moment, he thought he recalled Rebecca saying “I’m sorry”.  Did she actually say that, or was that a dream?

There was no doubt in his mind that he was back in the succubus’ lair.  They had been caught, he realized.  He felt sick to his stomach; what would that demon do to him?  He saw the twisted, inhuman forms of the succubus’ servants; what would she do to someone who tried to steal away one of her prizes?  He remembered the strange, slug-like creature that coated him in that nasty slime.  If that was what she did to people she ‘cared’ about, what fate would she have in store for Michael?  He shivered involuntarily.

As Michael lay on the cool, smooth stone, he heard the sound of approaching footsteps.  More accurately, he heard the sound of approaching hoof steps.  Then, a familiar voice,

“Michael, you’re awake!”

He tried to move his head, but he was still completely immobile,

“R-Rebecca?” he coughed weakly, “Are you ok?  What happened?  Did the demon capture us?”

“I…well…no,” Michael could hear Rebecca’s voice draw near, along with the strange clack of hooves on stone.  He suddenly remembered the strange, bestial legs that now belonged to his fiancé.  As she spoke, Rebecca’s face came into view.  She stared down at him; her face full of sadness and regret,

“Michael, I’m so sorry about all of this.  I…I made a mistake.”

“It’s ok, ‘Becca.  Just…let me go and let’s go home, ok?”

Rebecca bit her lip and looked away from Michael with guilt,

“No, Michael, I mean…I mean it was a mistake to try to leave here with you.  This…this is my home now.  This is where I belong.  I shouldn’t have tried to leave.  It was almost too late when I realized that.”

Michael’s mind reeled at the revelation.  It was Rebecca that brought him back here.  Suddenly, a second face came into view.  It was the succubus,

“I’m sorry, Michael, but I hope you can understand that I cannot allow you to leave.  It’s for your own safety, I’m afraid.  Many powerful beings would pay any price to find me.  If I allowed you to return to the surface, they would hunt you down and extract that information from you by any means necessary.  And, trust me; you do not want to find out how a demon extracts information from a mortal…”

As the succubus spoke, Michael could hear sympathy and regret in her voice.  It almost seemed…genuine.  The demon placed a soft, gentle hand upon his cheek in a comforting manner,

“Normally, I would never interfere in this kind of situation.  I love Rebecca dearly, and I know you do, too.  I would never forgive myself if I kept her away from someone she loved so much.  But…I simply can’t let you leave here.”

Another cold chill rolled down Michael’s spine; this time, however, it wasn’t caused by the chilly air in the cavern.  This demon had no intention of letting him leave.  And, worse still, it was clear that Rebecca was still completely under the creature’s spell.

“What…are you…going to…do to me?” Michael tried to yell out at the demon, but all he could do was cough out each word weakly.

“I am more than happy to let you remain here with Rebecca.  I have no desire to split the two of you up.  However…I cannot risk you attempting to leave here again.  We need to…make some modifications to your body to ensure you remain here.   It is for your own good, Michael.  Please believe me when I say that I have no ill will towards you.  I hope that you will come to feel comfortable here.  We will make every effort to make sure your every need is met.”

Oddly enough, as Michael looked into the demon’s red, reptilian eyes, he found himself believing her.  Could it be that this demon actually did care for Rebecca?  He sensed no malice in her voice, and only sympathy and remorse on her face.  Or…was she already manipulating his mind?  Could he actually trust a demon?  In the end, he decided it didn’t matter.  He was paralyzed and completely at this creature’s mercy.

Meanwhile, Rebecca closed her eyes and began quietly murmuring to herself.  She spoke strange, alien words unlike any language Michael had ever heard before.  Was she casting a spell of some kind?  Seconds later, Rebecca opened her eyes and gazed lovingly at her fiancé.  She leaned in and kissed him deeply before speaking to him in a quiet, tender tone,

“Cassandra let me choose how to…change you.  I hope you’ll like it.  Don’t worry, honey.  This will be completely painless.  I promise.  I’ll do my best to make sure it doesn’t feel too uncomfortable, ok?  Just try to relax.”

Michael could hear a quiet grinding sound across the room.  Something was being drug along the stone floor towards him.  Before long, a large mirror was set up above his prone body so that he could see his naked form.  Rebecca leaned in again and gave him a loving kiss,

“I love you honey.”

“…I love you too, ‘Becca.”

Rebecca smiled adoringly at her fiancé for a few moments more before placing her hands upon his stomach.  Michael let out an involuntary gasp at the feeling.  There was some sort of tingling sensation underneath her hands; it made his skin feel warm and…strange.  It was unlike anything he had ever felt before.  Through the mirror, Michael could see a strange blue aura enveloping her hands. Rebecca grinned and giggled softly at his reaction.  Then, she turned her attention to the rest of his body and set to work.

Rebecca started by firmly placing her hands on each of his thighs and pushing his legs together tightly.  Then, she began to slowly rub her hands up and down his legs; moving from the top of his hips all the way down to the tip of his toes. Wherever her hands touched, his skin felt…fluid.  Almost like his flesh was turning into a liquid under her hands.  The sensation felt bizarre, but not altogether unpleasant.  It felt like the world’s most relaxing massage; almost as if his muscles were melting under her touch. 

As she moved her hands up and down his legs, Michael watched through the mirror as the skin of his legs began to take on a strangely smooth and shiny quality.  When she moved inwards towards the gap between his legs, the flesh began to melt and flow together like hot wax.  Michael’s eyes widened in shock; it all seemed so surreal, but he knew that this was no dream.

Starting at his crotch, the space between his legs filled in and melted together.  Inch by inch, Rebecca’s hands merged his legs together like two pieces of wet clay.  The feeling was oddly pleasurable and a bit erotic.  Michael’s cheeks began to burn with embarrassment as he felt his member slowly harden.  Rebecca smiled and giggled coyly at her lover, but she remained focused on her task.

All of Michael’s fears and anxieties about the strange ritual were gently washed away by the pleasant and unique massage his fiancé was giving him.  He felt a bit of trepidation about what she had planned for his legs, but, oddly enough, he felt safe in her hands.  A distant, quiet voice in the back of his head tried to warn him that all of this was very, very wrong…but he ignored it.  Before long, Rebecca had completely merged his legs together into one, long, oddly-shaped extremity.  It almost looked like the tail of a snake, he thought.  Michael recalled seeing one of the demon’s servants with a long, flexible snake’s tail replacing her legs.  Was that what Rebecca was going to shape him into?  That wouldn’t be too bad, he decided.  Through the mirror, he continued watching his fiancé sculpting his legs with fascination.

Having combined his legs together, Rebecca then began to slowly move her hands up and down the center of the combined mass, directly above the bones of his former legs.  Michael’s eyes widened in shock; he began to feel a distinct crunching sensation as his leg bones seemed to move within his new combined ‘leg’.  Like magnets remotely dragging pieces of metal between a layer of cloth, the bones of his legs followed Rebecca’s hands to the center of Michael’s new extremity.  Once they were in place, Rebecca focused her attentions on this central mass of bone, causing the crunching sensation to intensify.  Though he couldn’t see, Michael was certain that she was merging the bones of his legs together.  Just like a tail, he realized.  So, that was her plan?  Michael began to imagine how it would feel like to move around on a long, sinuous tail like that.

However, Rebecca had other plans.  After combining the bones of his legs together, Rebecca next focused her attentions on his feet.  Rebecca grabbed the two extremities in her hands and held them tightly.  The ‘flowing’ sensation intensified greatly and she then pulled his feet; stretching and elongating them apart from each other like taffy.  At first, Michael looked on in confusion, not understanding her intentions.  After she removed her hands, however, the end result was clear.  His feet were still joined together at the heel, but now they lay flat, with the toes pointing outwards to his sides.  The tip of his tail now looked very much like that of a dolphin, he realized.  Or a fish.  Then it clicked.  A mermaid?  Or, more accurately, merman.  Sure enough, as Rebecca continued molding and sculpting his feet, they clearly began to take on the appearance of a fish’s fins.

Michael wasn’t sure how he felt about this…the loss of his legs was one thing, but… would he have to remain in water?  The demon did say that she would make sure he wouldn’t be able to leave her lair anymore…not being able to walk on land would certainly ensure that.  Still, he supposed this was far better than many of the other horrible forms the demon could have changed him into.

Before long, Michael’s feet had been completely reshaped into the elongated, spiny fins of a fish’s tail.  Satisfied with her work on his new fins, Rebecca then began to slowly work her hands up and down his new tail.  As she softly rubbed her hands along his smooth skin, Michael felt the skin crawl underneath.  It felt like his flesh had a mind of its own.  Once she moved her hands, he could see what had caused that sensation.  Where once had been the smooth, pink flesh of his skin was now a fine layer of silvery fish scales.  Michael couldn’t help but appreciate how nicely his new scales glimmered in the flickering candlelight that illuminated the chamber.  Inch by inch, Rebecca slowly transformed Michael’s skin into a layer of glossy scales.  Before he knew it, Michael’s lower body was a long fish-like tail.  Aside from his genitals still awkwardly jutting out from where his crotch used to be, Michael was now a creature out of a fantasy novel.   

Rebecca stood back and admired her work on his tail with a smile.  She looked sheepishly into her fiancé’s eyes and cautiously asked,

“…H-How do you like it?”

“It…I…wow.  It’s…actually kind of nice.”

Rebecca sighed in relief and smiled happily,

“I’m so happy you like it!  I was so worried you would hate me for this…”

“I love you Rebecca, no matter what.  As long as I get to stay with you…then…then I’ll be fine no matter what happens to my body.”

Rebecca’s smile widened and kissed her fiancé,

“Good; then you better brace yourself, honey.  We aren’t finished yet.”

Rebecca placed her magic-ensconced hands upon Michael’s hips, eliciting a soft moan from him.  She grinned deviously and continued reshaping her lover’s body.  She slid her hands up and down his sides, causing his flesh and bones to take on a very curvy shape.  Slowly, his hips became wider and wider while his waist narrowed.  As he watched through the mirror, he noticed that his waist now looked very…feminine.

To his confusion, Rebecca next placed her hands upon Michael’s pecs.  Again, the strange melting sensation washed over Michael’s skin,

“Wh-what are you doing?”

Rebecca simply grinned slyly and continued working on his chest.  Through the mirror, Michael watched in confusion as Rebecca’s hands slowly rose up.  The flesh underneath was…rapidly swelling.  She was giving him…breasts?  Michael moaned loudly.  The sensation was…incredible!  Again, he felt his manhood stir against his will at the erotic feeling of Rebecca forming a large pair of breasts on his once-masculine chest.  Second after second passed by as his new tits grew to massive proportions.  How big was she going to make them!?  Again, Michael tried to protest, but his voice was cut off by another involuntary moan.  The feeling of these huge masses of flesh on his chest felt surprisingly pleasurable; and very sexy.  Finally, after swelling his chest well past an E-cup size, Rebecca removed her hands from his new breasts.  Michael actually found himself feeling a little disappointed now that the sensation was over.  Even with his body still rigid and immobile, he could see the twin peaks of flesh sticking up when he swiveled his eyes downward.  They were massive!

Michael was too busy ogling his new assets and didn’t notice Rebecca moving her hands over his arms and shoulders.  The flesh and bone underneath responded to her command, reshaping themselves into a much softer, rounded shape.  Within seconds, Michael’s arms were soft, thin, and feminine.  Oddly, Michael thought that they looked rather appropriate flanking his very womanly breasts and hips.  He began to wish that he was able to move, if only to rub his girlish hands over his new body.

Meanwhile, Rebecca continued feminizing her boyfriend.  She slid her hands up from his shoulders and rubbed them along his throat.  Michael felt a strange tightening around his throat.  Much to his surprise, when Michael tried to ask what she was doing, he found an unfamiliar voice coming from his mouth,

“Rebecca, what..?  Wha..?” Michael blinked several times.  That high pitched and feminine voice he was hearing…it was his.  Rebecca smiled happily at her fiancé.

“Oh…oh wow…”

Rebecca then moved her hands onto Michael’s face.  Through the mirror, Michael could see rows of strange slits along the sides of his neck… they seemed to twitch slightly with each breath.  Gills?  Would he be able to breathe under water…?  The thought was oddly enticing to him.

Meanwhile, with practiced ease, Rebecca pushed, pulled, and molded Michael’s face like a sculptor working with clay.  Occasionally, her fiancé couldn’t help but quietly moan at the bizarre sensations.  When she finally removed her hands from his face, Michael found a stranger lying in his place, staring back at him in the mirror.  Somehow…Rebecca had completely reshaped him into a whole different person.  And wow, was this new person attractive…  Long gone was Michael’s sculpted and chiseled jaw, replaced instead with a petite, soft chin.  Every curve and angle of his face oozed with femininity.  His previously short, brown hair was now a flowing waterfall of long, blonde locks.  Now, even his face looked like a stereotypical mermaid’s.

More and more, Michael wanted to be free from his paralysis just so that he could experiment with his strange new body.  It all seemed so surreal.  That beautiful creature in the mirror, was it really him?  Was he even a ‘he’ anymore?  Michael wouldn’t have to ponder over that much longer; he let out another feminine gasp of pleasure when he felt Rebecca’s tingling hands firmly grasp his manhood,

“Better brace yourself, honey; this part is going to be pretty intense.”

She slyly giggled when she saw Michael’s confused face.  Then, suddenly, Rebecca firmly pushed his erect member and heavy balls into his tail.  The sensation was slightly uncomfortable, yet oddly erotic.  Oh-so-slowly, Rebecca pushed his genitals into his skin, eliciting many soft, feminine moans from her fiancé.  The flesh of his tail simply parted like water under her hands.  Before long, Michael’s privates were completely gone, submerged within his new tail.  But, to his surprise, she didn’t stop there.

Rebecca continued pushing one of her hands into Michael’s tail.  The sensation was…indescribable.  She began to wriggle around her hand, manipulating the flesh within.  Michael groaned softly as his fiancé began…re-arranging his internal anatomy.  He felt a slight pain as she moved his former testicles into a new position above his genitalia.  Somehow, she changed their form to fit a new and very different purpose.  The odd sensations continued as she manipulated his flesh to create an entirely new set of organs within Michael’s body.  Slowly, Rebecca withdrew her hand from deep within his tail and began to re-shape the flesh on the surface.  With nimble fingers, she stretched and pulled his flesh, creating a long, vertical slit among his scales.  The sensation of this caused Michael to whine in pleasure.  Finally, Michael understood what she was doing deep within his anatomy.  He…was no longer a he.  With a mischievous giggle, Rebecca teased a nub of super-sensitive flesh on the top of Michael’s new vagina; her new clit, she realized.

Still immobile, Michael could only moan out in her unfamiliar feminine voice while Rebecca continued to fiercely rub her new pussy,

“How do you like it?” she asked with a lewd grin.

“...It…Oh!  Mmm…” Michael tried to respond, but gave up and instead focused on enjoying the pleasure her new vagina was giving her.  The sensation was mind-blowing.  Idly, she wondered how it would feel to have something…inside the new orifice.  Rebecca continued to rub, tease, and pleasure Michael’s new body.  She loved the feeling of control she held over her immobilized fiancé.  Before, all of their sexual encounters had focused on Michael aggressively taking her; but now…she savored the control she held over the new woman.

Michael’s moans reached louder and louder levels as her new sex was stimulated.  Any and all thought was driven from her mind; all that mattered was the intense pleasure coming from her slit.  Sensing that her lover was close, Rebecca took one of her fingers, slick with Michael’s juices, and slid it into ‘his’ new orifice.  The extra sensation pushed Michael over the edge.  Suddenly, all of the pleasure in her body and mind seemed to explode into a tremendous sexual burst: her first female orgasm.  With a brief moment of concentration, Rebecca allowed the spell of paralysis that was holding down the new mermaid to wear off.  Finally free, Michael’s body thrashed and convulsed as her body thrummed with pleasure.  She literally screamed out in pleasure from the sensation; her voice echoed through the stone corridors of the demonic lair.

Michael slowly came to a minute later as her orgasm finally died away.  Rebecca continued to lovingly stroke and rub her pussy; gently coaxing her former boyfriend down from the sexual high.

“Th-that…was…amazing…”

“Mmm…glad you like your new body, honey,” Rebecca said with a seductive smile before passionately kissing Michael’s plump new lips.  Michael lifted her slim arms up to tightly embrace her lover.  If she had to remain in the lair of a demon for the rest of her days, she was glad that she would be with a lover as caring and wonderful as Rebecca.  And, she thought with a sly grin, she could definitely come to love this new body.  Perhaps some more…explorations would be in order.

Days later…

Cassandra felt a sense of joy and adoration as she watched the two forms writhing in passion in the hot, steamy pool.  She lamented the loss of one of her best apprentices, but she was glad that Rebecca was so happy with her new life.  It took some time, and some ‘persuasion’ from Rebecca, before Michael (now Michelle) accepted her new life.   The mermaid now lived happily as one of Cassandra’s concubines.  Michelle’s life was now one of luxury and near-constant sexual pleasure.  She usually resided in a large underground lake in the back part of Cassandra’s lair, but she spent many hours lounging in the steam baths with the rest of the succubus’ minions.  Michelle now eagerly alternated between fucking and being fucked in all manner of dirty, perverted ways with her fellow harem members.

Unfortunately, the inclusion of the new mermaid into Cassandra’s harem had proven to be too much of a distraction for Rebecca.  Now that her fiancé was back in her life, Rebecca began spending more and more time with Michelle and less with her research and studying of fleshcraft.  Eventually, Rebecca made the difficult decision to abandoned her life of study in Cassandra’s lab and instead spend her days with Michelle.  After seeing how much her fiancé loved her new body, Rebecca had her mistress reshape her own form into that of a mermaid as well.  Now, the two spent their days happily swimming in the lake and baths, and taking frequent breaks to make passionate love, of course.  Cassandra decided to give her loyal and loving apprentice a minor ‘addition’ as a gift.  The new herm discovered that she relished the feeling of power she got when she took the dominant role during sex.  And, it didn’t take long for Michelle to accept her new position as the woman in the relationship.

Michelle’s gasps and moans of pleasure reached a high-pitched crescendo as she writhed and climaxed under Rebecca’s new body.  Cassandra grinned lewdly as she watched a cloud of white spread out in the water between the two when Rebecca’s new penis unloaded deep within her lover.  As the two lovers tightly embraced in the cum-filled bath, Cassandra smiled and walked away.  Part of her wanted to jump in with the lovers and join them for a spontaneous three-way.  Unfortunately, there was too much work to do…

Cassandra paused mid-stride.  Then again… there was plenty of time left in the day.  With a lewd grin, she headed back for the pool to teach the sexy mermaids a few kinky new tricks.

Thanks, I was looking for this!