Topic: I want to know what it would feel like to...

Because so much of transformation is about imagining what certain things would feel like, I came up with an easy format that I think is useful for really fleshing out these thoughts.

Basically just start out with the words, "I want to know what it would feel like to...", or something like that, and expand from there. It can be simple or complex, long or short. But I think this is a really fun (and hot) exercise that anyone can do.

---------------------------------

I'll start with a few:

I want to know what it would feel like to have six large breasts capped with hard nipples pressing into me as I fuck them with a large cock. Alternatively, I want to know what they would feel like pressing into my back as I'm being fucked from behind.

I want to know what soft and finely scaled breasts would feel like as I ran my cheek against them, especially the scaley texture.

I want to know what it would feel like to have an udder where instead of teats, there would instead be cocks. When I tug on them, they would squirt out milk like a normal udder, except it would feel like cumming.

Re: I want to know what it would feel like to...

I like this idea!

=========

I want to know what it would feel like to be wrapped in the soft yet intensely strong flesh of a naga covered in rows of breasts.

I want to know what it would feel like to mount my humantaur mate with my humantaur rear cock, lettimg my front one bury itself in the small of her back along her spine.

I want to know what it would feel like to merge my body with someone else, feeling her body melt into mine as our ribs and bones become one.

Sure why not.

I want to know what it feel like to be face fucked with a pussy mouth.  And later to give birth through my pussy mouth

I want to know what it feels like to move around on a giant vagina like a slug because I have no legs.

Mm, I think I'll have a go at this...

I want to know what it feel like to have to walk around on 8 cock-tipped spider legs that I have to keep hard just so I can stand up.

I want to know what it feel like to have an orgasm that never, even ends.

I want to know what it feel like to nothing but a vagina between my shoulders instead of a neck and head, only able to feel and taste, and live off a diet of cum.

I want to know what it feel like to become a piece of clothing whose only purpose is to stimulate and arouse my wearer.

I want to know what it feel like to have to walk around on 8 cock-tipped spider legs that I have to keep hard just so I can stand up.

Oh man.

I want to know what it feels like to feel your cocktongue harden as it pushes against your teeth as you desperately try to keep it in your mouth.

6 (edited by Flicker 2016-09-30 00:53)

Let me try to write a few ones.

I want to know the feeling of orgasming if my head became the tip of a neck thick huge cock.

I want to know what it feels like to taste and hold something at the same time with a prehensile tongue.

I want to know what it feels like to eat with a cock that had a tongue in the slit and able to eat and drink thought the slit.

(mod edit: corrected grammar)

I was a member of the zetaboard old forum.
I do not know why I could not register at the no-ip forum before, only it was possible now.

I want to know what it would feel like to push an 12" erect cock as thick as a can out of my ass. It would replace my normal digestive system, and once the urge hits, it becomes unstoppable. I would have to push, struggle, and truly fight to get each and every inch outside, unable to help myself from groaning and grunting as I exert every muscle in my being. The tight ring of my anus would deny me from truly cumming, but every push makes me cum just a tiny bit each time, just enough to relentlessly tease me. Only once the rod reaches it full length does the ring relax as I paint the wall behind me in thick ropes of cum.

Alternatively, I want to know what it would feel like to have a 12" canine asscock. Because of the tapered shape, it slips out by itself while leaking copious amounts of precum. The worst part is, this can happen at anytime, and for this reason, I have a hole cut in my pants for when this happens. After it fully extends, the knot inflates, ensuring that it sticks out of my ass for at least half an hour. This would be something I am at first extremely embarrassed over, and when I try to get away, my buttocks would coax it to cum when I move, leaving behind a trail of cum until I find a hidden place where I jack it off over and over in shame. But over time, I would eventually be able to walk openly with it, watching people stare at me with an orgasmic bliss on my face.

Some dicknipple thoughts, continuing the trend of hidden cocks:

I want to know what it would feel like to have my nipples spread apart from dicks emerging through them. Especially if my dicknipples had a ridged or bumpy texture.

I want to know what it would feel like to stuff dicknipples into a bra (or bikini), and be unable to hide my arousal as they grew erect, tenting out my shirt and making wet spots.  (see: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php? … d=59249010)

I want to know what it would feel like to wear a custom made shirt or jacket with zippers where my dicknipples would be, so that they could be easily freed/accessed. I could even unzip and add an extra special flavoring to my food/drink, or let others readily "drink" from me if they wanted to. (I actually have a picture of someone wearing a jacket with breast zippers, but couldn't find it)

I want to know what it would feel like to have dicknipples resting inside lipples, and if the only way to relieve my breasts was with direct mouth-to-mouth contact.

9 (edited by Flicker 2016-10-09 04:01)

Today's topic: mouth/tongue cocks

I want to know what it would feel like to heave several feet of cocktentacle out of my mouth as though vomiting (reference: http://legendsofbelial.no-ip.info/viewt … 6666#p6666.) I would immediately go into the motions once I become even the slightest bit aroused, and the cock would have a mind of its own, seeking a hole to bury itself into without even waiting for me to push out the entire length.

I want to know what it would feel like to have an tanned sheath and equine penis in place of my mouth, and delighting in the feeling of my penis sliding inch after inch out of my throat and past my chin, where a heavy set of balls reside. Even when I'm not aroused, I would have little control whether or not it hung half-erect out of my face. (for reference: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/15571729/)

I want to know what it would feel like to have my cock double as an ovipositor, being unable to cum until I passed the egg through. Then I would instinctively cum onto the egg over and over to fertilize it. Maybe this would all be normalized in my head and I would do this in secret while thinking that I'm still a normal human being.

I want to know what it would feel like to feel my humantaur tits giving my cock a titjob as I walk with an erection.

I want to know what it would feel like to lose my arms and legs as I'm absorbed into someone else's torso, my face between their tits and my own breasts under theirs, our shared stomach suspending my body off theirs

I want to know what it feels like to wrap my tentacles around my lover as she begs for more of my cock inside of her, my tongue cock down her throat.

I want to know what it would feel like to walk around with a constantly wet pussy in place of my anus. Mere movement stimulates it, and no amount of absorbent would be enough to stop the lubrication running down my legs.

I want to know what it would feel like to have a horizontal pussy in place of my mouth, and the ballsack from my dicknose rests perfectly on top of the clits that rest on both sides. If I'm not careful, even a small amount of rubbing is enough to make cum pour out of my mouth to the point where it feels like I'm heaving and vomiting torrents of it. (reference: http://legendsofbelial.no-ip.info/viewt … 5017#p5017)

I want to know what it would feel like to have a reptilian-like tail that would split open to reveal a canine cock whenever I get aroused. I would love to fuck my own pussy with it. However, I would do this so often, that I would lose control over it over time. Before long, it would go straight for my own pussy like it had a mind of its own - my own tail mercilessly raping me. Then I would have to suffer (or enjoy) the embarrassment of walking around for the next several minutes with my tail buried into myself.

(reference image: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7672860/)

I want to know what it would feel like to be a cowtaur with an udder hanging from my underbelly, and know the feeling of my teats brushing against cold tile with each step.

(reference: http://legendsofbelial.no-ip.info/viewt … =773#p773)

I want to know what it feels like to have my breasts constrict, as they pump the cum stored within them up through my neck and out my cocktongue. Perhaps I would even have three pairs of breasticles, each contracting one after another when I cum, and storing so much cum altogether that my orgasms would last several minutes. Even then, it would only take a few hours for them to become full again. I would love to wake up every morning to an erect shaft sticking out between my lips, and my breasts so full that my nipples leak cum.

I want know  to know what I t feels like to have large cock,  sliding in and out of my girlfriends slick vagina as she claws against my strong muscles.

I want to know what it feels like to have the head of my dick replaced with my actual head

I want to know what it feels like to fit my entire body into a giant woman's vagina

I want to know what it feels like to have other people absorbed into my body parts.

I want to know what it feels like to masturbate with these other people fused body parts.

I was a member of the zetaboard old forum.
I do not know why I could not register at the no-ip forum before, only it was possible now.

I want to know what it would feel like to have a serpentine tail from my hips down that I could coil around a lover and hug them with my whole body.

I want to know what it feels like to trap a lover as my pussy, and ride another lover immediately after

I want to know what it feels like to be the pussy trapped between my lover's thighs as she rides another lover immediately after.

I want to know what it feels like to have medusa-like cock-hair long enough to touch my hips.

I want to know what it feels like to have soft pussies for nipples and replacing my mouth and asshole.

I want to know what it feels like to walk on four legs, and have hand-like feet for better grip.

I want to feel what it's like to have my flesh warp and shift from mundane humanity into something erotic and amazing.