Topic: Lucid Dreaming

I've always thought about lucid dreaming as a means to explore TF but whenever I have free time I just end up using it to consume more media.

This thread seems to confirm its importance though, and I've ordered the book that anon recommended:

http://boards.4chan.org/d/thread/7022848

There's plenty of material around lucid dreaming when it comes to more popular fetishes such as furry and TG, but I haven't really found anything of the sort of transformations that we deal in here.

Do we have any lucid dreamers here? If so, can you share your experiences?

Re: Lucid Dreaming

I suspect the possibilities in dreams are overestimated. I have never had lucid dreams, but of all the dreams I have had, I have never been anyone else than myself. Never a different race, gender, species, an alien, a demon and so on. Neither do I dream that I am a child, but other than that, I am pretty much timeless in my dreams and not in any specific age. (I did once dream I was enormously obese, but that's the only example I can remember)

Then there is the zombie, vampire and bodysnatcher phenomena, where you get infected and then becomes one of the infected. Only the mind transforms, the rest of the body stays the same. A few times I have been captured and infected, but when I give up and wait for the changes, I am actually disappointed to find out that it never happens. For the same reason that it is impossible to get drunk in dreams no matter how much alcohol you drink.

Maybe it's just me, but no transformations in dreams, except body horror, like my scrotum is suddenly made of rotten rubber and my testicles falls out.

Re: Lucid Dreaming

I have had myself get some interesting stuff in dreams and had some really sexy dreams. But i don't think that everyone is capable of the same extent of dreaming and the more you're able to the more likely you have to be able to lucid dream. It's possible and I have had like one dream that was almost lucid and woke up when I tried to change the dream. That being said lucid dreaming is apparently hard to achieve.

I say apparently because I don't have the motivation to do what needs to be done. I have looked for quick or easy ways to do it; there is no easy way. Ways to do it include ;You have to keep a dream journal for months, not missing a day and writing down immediately when you wake from a dream even if it's 3 AM. Having to do self hypnosis to achieve it, again never missing a day.

If you want to lucid dream other than a rare one occasionally maybe happening naturally you have to put work in to it. It's possible with difficulty i don't have the motivation or time to put in.