Topic: A bizarre TF subreddit?

I've had this idea bouncing around in my head about starting a subreddit around bizarre TF to further promote the fetish. It would provide another avenue for people to share art and stories, but I'm not sure if it would be popular enough. /r/transformation, as it is, only gets 1-2 posts per day, though it also is very broad in what it allows. It's funny imagining it being popular enough to be the brunt end of a lot of jokes via people linking to it from other parts of reddit. But I also wouldn't want to start one prematurely for it to become another dead subreddit that people easily dismiss.

This would be where something like the "introductory package to bizarre sexual TF" that was previously discussed would come into play, becoming a permanent resident in the sidebar. Another benefit that comes to mind could be greater anonymity since I understand this fetish is a very touchy subject (I only came recently to an open-minded friend about this fetish).

Of course, this is all conjecture at this point and I'm just making this to put the idea forward. Before other things like establishing moderators and the like, there would have to be enough support and participation for it to work.

Re: A bizarre TF subreddit?

I'm in.

Ditto

reddit.com/r/transformation... already is one.

brayn wrote:

reddit.com/r/transformation... already is one.

Yeah, but obviously there is a huge gap between this kind of TF and most (milder) forms of TF. Anyways, it will still be many years before TF becomes a more mainstream fetish.