Topic: Be careful where you camp - by Tyrndar

Be careful where you camp.

By Tyrndar.

The travel that day had been long and hard for Karyn and Teri, the steep mountain trails making the hike difficult. So when the time came to make camp for the night both women where glad for it. "I hope this is all worth it, dragging me out top of some mountain in hopes of finding some plant that I have not heard off," complained Teri, a short red headed women, appearing to be in her late twenties, her body nicely curved. "Trust me, if we find it we will be rich, the man in the tavern said that the plant had some weird power over fire magic." Karyn retorted to her partner while brushing a hand through her blond hair, Karyn by far the prettier of the two, with her ample chest and nice legs. They both then went about setting up their camp, in silence, Teri clearly not liking the fact that she was dragged out to the middle of no where on this adventure, little did she know that is was about to get a whole lot worse.

It is a common practice to check the area around your camp before you settle in for the night. If only the two women would of followed such a practice, if they did, they would of found the sleeping daemon, Darek, resting just a few paces around, behind a large rock, to bad for them. The sound of banging pots and pans as the two travelers prepared their even meal awoke the grumpy Darek, who quickly sat up to look over the rock, a deep frown appearing on hir wolf face as shi looked over the pair. "I was having such a lovely dream," shi thought, still half-asleep and angry at being woken up, "to bad for them, they had to wake me, I guess I will just have to finish the dream on them." Shi thought as hir frown grew into a dark grin. Slowly shi moved up onto the rock, hir reptilian tail lashing behind hir as shi watches them make their meal, one taloned paw moving down to lightly rub the golden ring that is pierced through hir sheathe. "Hello Ladies." Shi announced, grinning even more as both of them turn to face hir, the look of shock spreading on their faces, the red head making an attempt to flee. "Now that is not nice..." Darek hissed, waving a paw to set a paralyzing spell over Teri, freezing her in her tracks. "You wake me up from such a wonderful dream, then run away before I can share it with you." Shi said frowning hopping down off the rock, hir hooves hitting the ground with a thud. " It was such a great dream, and you two will have the honor in sharing in it." Shi said, proudly, almost insanely, lifting a paw so that the frozen Teri floated over to in front of hir.

Darek freed Teri from her clothing then, by running one of hir sharp talons along the straps that held on the garment. "You will have no more need of these," the daemon said, responding to the look of questioning fear in Ten's green eyes. "There was such a lovely creature in my dream, you should consider yourself blessed, for I will gift you with that creatures wonderful body." Shi added, running hir taloned paws over the red heads body, before stepping back to watch the transformation set in.

Teri gasped as her body started to burn, ripple; her flesh begins its change, starting with her feet. They seemed to melt into each other, becoming one, the melding flowing up her ankles; her legs and passed her knees. Her bones changing to fit her changing shape, growing longer, until her new merged leg was over three times as long as it use to be. The changing slowly crawled up her body, her crotch disappearing as it melded with the long 'tail', her vagina elongating, becoming flat against her new flesh. Her once shapely hips vanished into the tail, as a fleshly sack appeared just above her vaginas open, growing large until its emptiness was filled by two massive testicles. Above the sack a tube of flesh soon grew, forming a sheathe to house her new cock, impressively large, its tip peaking out of her sheathe as the odd, sick pleasure of the transformation ran through her body. As the transformation made its way to her chest, new breasts became to blossom, the mounds of tit flesh growing large and numerous until a total of 16, in two rows of eight rested on her elongating chest and stomach.

When the change reached her shoulders her arms simply merged into her torso, forever gone as her neck thickened to match the changes below. Teri's startled scream become a simple gurgling muffle as her mouth twisted from horizontal to vertical, teeth disappearing as her lips took on the shape of a vagina, her nose forming the clit. She found that she still had her tongue, within her vagina mouth, but now she had little control over it, as it flicked out passed her vagina lips, her tongue now long and forked like that of a snake, now able to taste the scents in the air. Green eyes looked pleadingly at Darek, as their round irises become the vertical bars of reptilian eyes, her ears disappearing along with her red hair. A crest of red feathers then grew upon her head, a feather mow hawk that ran down her back. Teri's pink flesh started to divide, to segment as dark scales formed in its place, sleek scales of a snake, glistening in the flickering fire light as the now twenty foot long naga-form of the new Teri finished its change.

Darek clapped happily, letting hir paralyzing spell end, the form of Teri dropping to the ground with a thud, instinctively coiling up, her head peering out as her tongue flicks out of her vagina mouth, hisses at the daemon. "See! is it not grand!" Darek declared, looking down at Teri, before looking over at Karyn." The dream had such a great naga creature, I am so glad your friend was willing to help me finish it..." shi commented to the unchanged women. " I am also glad that you will help me finish the other grand creature, my pet!" shi pouted. "I was so rudely woken before I could finish her, "shi nearly cried, but quickly perked up. "But that is no matter! You are here and shall become my pet!" shi clapped, looking into the fearful eyes of Karyn. "Do not fear! Serve me well and you will be treated grandly... now... I shall gift you!" shi said, gesture to Karyn, a purple light surrounding her as the change began, the daemon moving to sit on a rock to watch, a look of pure glee in hir eyes.

The first change to occur upon Karyn was the addition of four new breasts, two under each of her old ones. Her top pair suddenly swelled in size, growing to at least to a d cup, as the next pair quickly filled out to be a c cup with the bottom becoming a b cup. The nipples of her tits grew shortly after that, thickening a little and lengthening just enough to that that they poked clear of the tawny colored fur that started to grow over her body. Karyn gasped in shock, then began to moan in pleasure, unable to keep her hands off her ultra sensitive breasts, but her breasts would soon be forgotten when the next change began. Her Vagina seemed to swell, the lips of her sex growing together forming a furry tube that crawled up her stomach. The male sheathe attaching to her flesh as it filled with a hard canine cock that quickly pushed out of its home, the base knot swelling in arousal as her hands found her new maleness. A furry sack formed at the base of her hard cock and sheathe, remaining empty for a few moments before two large balls dropped into fill it, her heavy sack now hanging between her legs, the next to change.

Darek idly rubbed the ring in hir sheathe as she watch the change happen, hir equine penis beginning to peak out of hir sheathe, as the daemon grinned, watching hir pet grow. Karyn's legs burned as the fur covered them, her shapely hips and thighs molding into something that resembled the legs of a dog, her feet becoming digigrade paws as tail formed above her asshole, growing long and prehensile. Karyn groaned as her face pushed out into a dog like muzzle, then screamed as she felt a sack grow under her chin, filling with two male testicles as her tongue deformed into cock. Her scream becoming a muffled sound as her new tongue cock swelled within her mouth, forcing her jaws open as it grew outwards, erect, Darek smiled at the look the look of pleading in hir pets eyes, "do not worry, you are not done yet..." shi chirped happily to the changing Karyn. The woman's ears grew long and pointed, moving to the top of her head as her skull reshaped, becoming closer to that of a dog, the fur quickly covering it as her nose turned into a back canine stout, at the tip of her new muzzle-sheathe.

Darek clapped happily as his new pet finished her change. "Come here!" shi beckoned, motioning for her to come closer. Stunned, Karyn just sat there for a few moments the feeling of her new body overwhelming her mind, until at last she finally stood. Slowly she made her way towards Darek, taking a few odd steps as she tried to get use to the large balls that now hung between her furry legs. She gasped, startled as the heavy sack under her chin smacked against her throat with each step. Her penis tongue growing hard in her muzzle-sheathe, slowly forcing its way free of her lips, the glistening of white liquid on its tip, matching that on the tip of her cock between her legs, it to leaving its sheathe.

"I shall give you a choice," Darek cooed to Karyn, "you can come with me, as my pet, or you can stay here with the snake, and fend for yourself." Shi hissed lightly, watching Karyns eyes. She really had no choice, now nothing but a twisted dog women, who would take care of her? help her? Her dreams of glory would be no more. Slowly she nodded to Darek, lowering her head. With that the daemon simply lifted hir paw, a thick leather collar appearing in it. Lifting Karyn's neck sack shi slide the collar around Karyns throat locking it in place. "Your name is now Pet, forget your old one, if you serve well you will be rewarded, if not...." Shi let that hang in the air as she stood, looking down at hir new pet. "Come, pet, you have a few things to do." The daemon stated, walking away, pet quickly heeling after hir, afraid of punishment. They just left Teri there, stunned, her snake tongue flicking on its own between her vagina-mouth lips, she coiled tightly around her self, unsure of what to do...