Topic: The Facility: Site B. OOC

This will be the out of character thread for The Facility: Site B.
Here you can post your character descriptions and ask any questions you may have.

Re: The Facility: Site B. OOC

Yeah, it might be worth throwing down some chargen guidelines as well as a paragraph of setup so we can have a bit to work with for setting up our roles.

Well, you know what they say; "When in Rome, do the Romans"

I've been meaning too. Just been busy and haven't had a chance yet.

Fair do, I know how it goes.

In all fairness, there are many, likely who are more in practice with these than myself who do not need such hand-holding, but I feel it would help me out a lot.

Hi Superman6352, i am writing you here to say you that in these days i am thinking the type of my character in your game.

Could you explain me what type of characters transformed and not transformed by the D-Cum will you accept, please?

\m/ MEEEEEETAAAAAAALLIIIIIICAAAAAA \m/

Again I apologize for the delay in getting started on this. I'm going to post a brief description here and hopefully that will answer some of the questions you have asked.

Site B.
Above ground sits a seemingly normal facility. A two story research lab sits on a large lot. The above ground lab does mundane medical research that no one really cares about.
Below ground is a different story. Several stories below the surface lies the true facility. A labyrinth of passageways, labs, holding cells, and some living quarters for the scientists.
The scientists come from all over the world, hand picked by the companies board. Thier research varies greatly. Some doing small transformations and some to large, multiple subject ones. Test subjects are held in the holding cells when not in the lab. Subjects also range greatly, from small animals to human subjects. No one talks about where the human subjects come from, though most wonder silently.
----------------------------------
There's a small description for the Facility. I'm leaving the actual transformations completely open to the roleplayers. Scientists can do whatever they want to NPC subjects. If there is a PC scientist and a PC subject then they need to work out the transformation together. No forcing changes on someone who doesn't want them please. PC subjects can have a NPC scientist conduct transformations on them to whatever extent they choose.

Jacen Burke.
Human Male
Scientist
6'3 220lbs shaved brown hair, blue eyes, athletic build.

Jacen is fresh out of school and after scoring high in his classes was selected to join the Facility program. He is only a few days into his work here and hasn't done any transformations yet, simply studying research so far.
-------------------
This will be my starting character. It's pretty rough right now and I may expand later. Hopefully this gives you a general idea of what you want to do with yours.
I will also say that if you make a test subject you can also have been transformed already or a new subject.

I am thinking of a female scientific by an accident of D-Cum that she was infected by it. Converting her into this

http://www.tfgamessite.com/phpbb3/download/file.php?avatar=82212_1474549343.jpg

After that, she was converted into a fucking sex machine that infects all the females that she looks and her desires are to plot the domination of the human race converting the Earth into a Giant Hive Nest.

What do you think?

Darth_Lilith wrote:

I am thinking of a female scientific by an accident of D-Cum that she was infected by it. Converting her into this.

What do you think?

I'm good with the overall transformation and idea. I would ask that perhaps you could start untransformed, play out the accident then become a test subject. Then you could get a series of smaller transformations that eventually turn you into that final form.
The reason I ask this is because your idea seems overly powerful and I would like to not have a character like that immediately in the roleplay just to keep things more balanced.

I am all agreed with all that you said, i will start with the human scientific female before of her accident with the D-Cum.

I will write the bio of my character along this week.

Name: Kevin Blakeson
Role: Test subject and 'aspiring' researcher
Description: Slender and not very tall, Kevin would not stand out in a crowd at all were it not for his almost insufferable enthusiasm for a given situation. His dark brown hair and green eyes compliment his face fairly well, giving him a handsome look, though this is damaged somewhat by the unkempt way he has his hair and slight beard.
Bio: After receiving passable, if unspectacular grades at university in Arcanology, Kevin insistently applied for an opening at the Facility even without the required qualification levels or experience. Eventually, in a bit to stop him annoying them, the staff 'accepted' his applications by offering him a 'trainee' role in the dangerous substances department. Jumping at the seeming opportunity, Kevin has found himself as little more than a test subject but still deludes himself into thinking this is all some form of initiation and aptitude test.

Hope this is decent enough. I'm somewhat out of practice with character descriptions.

Name: Jennifer (alias Jenny) McCloud
Role: Female scientific of the D-Cum latex Department.
Description: Jenny is normal of height (a little more tall). Her dark red hair and purple eyes compliments her face fairly well, giving her a cute look.
Bio: After receiving the Scientific´s Master, she listened the D-Cum project, and she traveled to the Lab of the Facility, after the "accidents" some years ago, she applied for an opening at the Facility even with the required qualification levels or experience. Eventually, the staff 'accepted' her applications by offering her a part of the project "D-Cum Latex" role in the dangerous substances department. She accepted it immediately this opportunity, and she started to work in the Facility immediately

Name: Alisha Hendricks
Age 32
Role: Student of psychology, writing her doctoral thesis about how the mind adapts to being transformed.
She applied as a researcher of course.
Bio: She always was fascinated by the human mind and how it changes, during and after a transformation. She applied to the university of Frey to study the various creatures in the zoo. But she needs some other sources for her doctoral thesis and applied to the Facility.
Looks: Small and chubby. Pear-shaped, big butt, small breasts, very slight pot-belly. (she should really practice more...)
She has a pretty face, with full lips, blonde shoulder-length hair and freckles on her face.

Hey, As the one who took over as GM of the original Facility RP, I'd be happy to consult, if you want my input at all. 
That said I wouldn't mind getting in on this either way.

Name: Dawn Belle
Role:  Test subject
Appearance: She is a meek little thing, Standing only 4'10" Almost everything about her small except her DD breasts.  And she is nearly blind without her coke bottle glasses.  Cute green eyes peek out from her frizzy brown hair.
Bio: Dawn was always easily led by those near her with forceful personalities, a bit of a doormat.  After losing both her parents to previous Facility accident it was just a matter of time before she got caught in the wrong place at the wrong time.  And thanks to her boyfriend Jason Steele, it happened in spectacular fashion.  Arrested as part of a 'terrorist' organization, the members that weren't killed in the raid ended up at Site B as test subjects.

And a second if you don't mind.

Name Jason Steele
Role: Test subject
Appearance: Jason is pretty average looking athletic male, 5'11", With shoulder length Silver Blonde hair and grey eyes. 
Bio:  A perpetually angry young man.  Convinced 'the system' gave the success owed to him to undeserving others, he became increasingly radical in his views.  Until eventually he became a rising member of a group seeking to sow chaos and foment revolution through the use of 'D-Cum bombs'.  As a form of 'poetic justice' the members caught in the raid where sent to Site B as test subjects and for interrogation.

FYI, Jason can be TFed as though an NPC as far as I care.   Dawn, I would prefer to under go a series of smaller TF's I would like to know the general idea, but not the specific change before hand, if that is okay.

Superman6352, please start just now.

Superman, i want to start right now or today, please. ¡¡Please!!

calm down  big_smile

It´s too easy to say that after a long time without play "The Facility Side B" here

Sheesh, Lilith, calm your tits.

Life happens and a week is hardly anything for a wait for these games.

Do the subjects/characters have to start out as human? What about a humanoid animal?

Scientists would start as human. Subjects can start as human or a hybrid, merged with an animal during a transformation.

Superman6352 wrote:

Scientists would start as human. Subjects can start as human or a hybrid, merged with an animal during a transformation.

So, could start as a hybrid, and then changed further?

Yes. Subjects can start with a wide range of transformations and then be changed more during the roleplay.

Superman6352 wrote:

Yes. Subjects can start with a wide range of transformations and then be changed more during the roleplay.

Okay, cool! I will think of something then smile

Superman6352 wrote:

Okay, cool! I will think of something then smile

I see that the game just started, could we write the post or will you write it to us?

One post per day? Or more? What are the rules?

I'm fine with people doing more than one post a day.

Too many postings will hurt the players that doesn't post as often. (like me) one or two posts are okay, but everything more will lead to too long texts, which one must read before posting.

Ya I agree with that. We'll set a two post a day limit then.