Re: The Facility: Site B. OOC

Uhh. first person? or third person perspective? i'm fine with both, btw.

I like third person myself. I'd like it if everyone would use it but I don't want to say it's required.

A question, Superman6352.

Could you control the work of advance our post asking us what are the results of our actions or could you control only your character, giving us the chance of advance our characters freely?

\m/ MEEEEEETAAAAAAALLIIIIIICAAAAAA \m/

If the game is opened to the advances of each player and not controlled by a GM.

Then i will think of start my own changes, in my next post.

Could i write more posts today or are only two posts each week?

Two posts a day and you can control your own changes unless you bate playing with a PC

Then if i can understand it perfectly, i can start "now" if i want my own changes, could you guide some steps of the changes or could it all freely controlled by us?

Will you only write or post in the game with your character, Superman6352?

As your first transformation is going to be an accident I will make a special post after. You can post the accident and then the change. I will then post about the security measures that follow.

And I may make a post as a secret administrator every now and then.

The accident happens now. It is written, Superman6352.

Is the RP already dead? oO

I don´t know, Superman have to answer me with the "accident" that i produced, he passed all days here but he didn´t post anything.

I think that he is thinking what could he write to us, but it are my suppositions

Okay, well, to honest i started a big RP on f-list yesterday. Not sure how much time i'll have for this. We will see...

Could i add your big RP on f-list?

Sorry, our group is full. Maybe next time. Do you have an f-list account?

I have created it now. Thanks nikita

Sorry again for the delay. Had a busy few  days. I'll get some posts up today and hopefully keep this one rolling.

http://www.tfgamessite.com/phpbb3/download/file.php?avatar=82212_1474549343.jpg

Now her aspect is quite different of this image, she still keeps her eyes (blinds), nose, mouth similar to a pussy, also she has all her naked body covered in red color, her panties are fused with her red legs and forms now of her naked body.

still she hasn´t the huge cock in her naked body...

Superman6352, could i post the exit of "Lasex" of the white cell or do you post that step? I will not do anything after you answer me to this question

Hey, sorry about not posting. Been hectic over here. Gonna write up a post right now.

Well, you know what they say; "When in Rome, do the Romans"

Hope I'm not too late to join

Name:  Christy Long
Role: Scientist

After acquiring her master's in alchemical studies, and writing a groundbreaking thesis on human-human conjoinment, Christy was selected by The Facility for their above-ground program.  She stands nearly six feet tall and bears a curvy frame, with wide hips and thighs, and medium sized breasts.  Her raven-black hair flows past her alabaster white shoulders, framing her angled features and high cheekbones.  Green eyes the colour of mossy river stones and a thin dusting of freckles across her face further highlight her seemingly celtic features.

Sorry, I missed this starting I'll be trying harder to visit almost every day.

If it's not too late, I'd like to introduce Kari.

Name: Kari
Age: 3 1/2 (working out to 24 1/2 in equivalent human years)
Role: Test subject

Kari is one of a pack of 5 'painted dogs' that were brought in to experiment on in the facility. She was the third to be experimented upon, and considered to be the most 'successful' in humanizing of an animal form. No longer feral, she stands upright at almost 5 feet tall, and surprisingly intelligent - picking up language skills and a level of learning akin to a human in her mid teens. The side effects of her change being that her feet became cloven hooves, as well as on her hands (two hoof-fingers and a hoof-thumb), being perpetually aroused and only able to eat/drink what comes out of a cock. Her main source of food is a pack-brother, whose change did not go as well as hers, and now exists as some type of 'cock tree'.

Where are you, Superman6352?