Topic: The mortality of Belial

So, I was coming up with some ideas for my first attempt at doing a Belial story and after playing possibly too much Bloodborne I was wondering on the topic of monster hunters.

I am already aware there are adventurers who clear out magical beasts and dangerous monsters left behind by alchemists, demons and avatars but I was wondering about their methods and how successful they are.

Beasts and the transformed should be easy; a well placed gunshot, sword or arrow will down one of these, but it is the subject of Avatars, Demons and even Gods I was wondering on. How susceptible to harm are such beings and what track record do humans have of bringing them down?

Well, you know what they say; "When in Rome, do the Romans"

Re: The mortality of Belial

There are no gods and the Great Demons seem pretty much invincible. So far nobody has ever managed to seriously harm one. Most likely it would take another Great Demon to hurt one.

Avatars are a different story. They are also near invincible, since their bodies are not of a biological nature. The only weak point is their organic core, basically a heart sized ball of flesh. Should that core be damanged or destroyed, the demon dies. Young and inexperienced demons are easier to kill, for they tend to keep their core where the heart would be and keep their mana-bodies as soft as real flesh. A demonhunter would only have to worry about getting through the demon's defences. Older and experienced demons are a different story. They know how to move around their core to make it harder to hit and will more easily change the solidity of their mana-body to make it near impenetrable.

Demon-hunters are basically an unsung elite among elites, a loose group of like-minded veterans. Their weapons are usually rune-enchanted or otherwise enhanced, so is their armour or charms, to protect them from a demons magic. Many are transformed in some manner or have undergone other treatments to make them mana-resistent and thus harder to transform. Nonetheless only a handful survive their first demon (or at least get out still human) for even a young avatar is a dangerous foe.

Many demon-hunters don't even try to go for the killing-blow. There are other methods to ban a demon. The most common are rune-inscribed demon-bells, the form more a matter of tradition than function. By inscribing the demon's name into the bell, it can be used basically like a pokeball. It will keep the demon inside until one rings it for a certain number of times.

Woah, quick reply!

Awesome response and everything I needed to know. Also, yeah, by Gods I was referring to entities on the level of Freya and Karma; they may not technically be divine, but once you reach a certain level of power it is moot to argue the point.

Well then, time to gather my notes and get started.

Well, you know what they say; "When in Rome, do the Romans"

Demon-Man wrote:

There are no gods and the Great Demons seem pretty much invincible. So far nobody has ever managed to seriously harm one. Most likely it would take another Great Demon to hurt one.

To Demon-Man:
I had already wondered this question. Since the Great Demons' bodies were in fact some form of materialized mana, that enabled them for full control on mana.

If it would be possible a Great Demon could transform another one in a surprise strike? If it could, then both of them might broke into a fight and had no time to transform themselves back until the fight was over.

If a Great Demon could transform another, then it might be the reason of how there were just four Great Demons who were in these form. This involved the based setup in the birth of the Great Demons and the secret in how to create Great Demon.

For how to kill a sexual monster, we had to know the characteristic of them. Freya's and Horus'es creature seemed usually had a limited life time like any other normal life form, while Mammon's creations varied in each time and Karma's ones seemed to have endless life time if they were not been killed for transforming more victims.

Like many other sex monsters in the other non-Belial universe transform fictions, the more unusual or transformed body part, the increased in difficulty to kill.

Some of the Biohazard's monster might not been kill from smashed into piece, and even could move all the pieces of body fragment to the same place and conbined together to cure itself and might also evolving into a new form for better suriviving or fighting.

So as some advanced transformed sexual monsters, as most of normal creature's weakness such as brain, heart, or the badly injured in many inner organs, or out of breath, or poison became impossible from lack of these organ and characteristic.

The new body parts usual worked on different mechanic, such as it cum or body fluid would only dissolved non living items such as outfits, cars or anything available. It might dissolved into mutated cum or body fluid when it was killed and the liquid had to be treated like D-cum. Any fragment of it could also cause mutation like D-cum, by direct body contact or combination with the victim.

This hope included all the most dangerous characteristic of the most dangerous sexual monsters.

Gee-chan wrote:

Woah, quick reply!

Awesome response and everything I needed to know. Also, yeah, by Gods I was referring to entities on the level of Freya and Karma; they may not technically be divine, but once you reach a certain level of power it is moot to argue the point.

Well then, time to gather my notes and get started.

To Gee-chan:
I thought you meant religion or any kind of worship. That should be the point to be added to your new work.

I was a member of the zetaboard old forum.
I do not know why I could not register at the no-ip forum before, only it was possible now.