1 (edited by dgh1577 2017-08-11 02:28)

Topic: Idea for merging-centric series set in LoBverse

So... hey. I've mostly been lurking here, but I've got this idea.

It's going to be merging/conjoinment focused, which I've noticed is popular but not too common. So if you like that thing, good for you.

The first chapter, the "origin" chapter, will be about two apprentice mages from rival factions. I'm thinking of magitech vs druids now, though that could change.

Obviously, they merge together into a shared two-headed body and end up patching things up, which in and of itself is probably semi-obvious.

After that, the series will feature other people who ask to be merged, or are helped to find out that. About this second part, I mean "has latent desires", not "corrupted by pleasure", as the mages see merging as a symbol of unity and as a gift, not a punishment or tool.

So far I've got plans for:

• The original pair, obviously

• A trio of scouts, who each have control of part of their mutual body

• A four-person adventurer party who get merged together and end up in a polyamorous relationship with each other

• Twins who want to share the same body because they never want to be apart

I've still got a looong way to go, but I've done this much, at least.

What do you guys think? And do you have any suggestions?

2 (edited by groundon462 2017-08-11 11:31)

Re: Idea for merging-centric series set in LoBverse

A simple conjoinment seems too mundane for LoB perhaps do something in addition to the original pair e.g. give them a big fleshy abdomen like a queen termite that can unbirth people, fuse them and then release the fused individuals.

For the scouts you could perhaps have their faces in locations relevant to where they control e.g. right breast, left breast, pussy for right side, left side and legs respectively.

My introduction to LoB back in the day was a Dr. Mercurious story that was only a little more than a conjoinment story. I think as long as you follow the universe rules, no tf is too big or too small for the setting. A well written/explored conjoinment story could be really cool. Plus, like, write what you like smile

groundon462 wrote:

A simple conjoinment seems too mundane for LoB perhaps do something in addition to the original pair e.g. give them a big fleshy abdomen like a queen termite that can unbirth people, fuse them and then release the fused individuals.

For the scouts you could perhaps have their faces in locations relevant to where they control e.g. right breast, left breast, pussy for right side, left side and legs respectively.

indigocarmine wrote:

My introduction to LoB back in the day was a Dr. Mercurious story that was only a little more than a conjoinment story. I think as long as you follow the universe rules, no tf is too big or too small for the setting. A well written/explored conjoinment story could be really cool. Plus, like, write what you like smile

Well, it's not going to be simple conjoinment. That's the theme, but believe me, I'm going to add plenty more on that. ;3

Oh btw, does anyone have suggestions for name combinations? I've come up with two so far:

Harper + Monica = Harmony

Evan + Lynda = Evelyn

Like that.