1 (edited by Phil Ein Blank 2014-01-17 23:22)

Topic: Role-Play: TF RP in Space sign up

This thread will serve as sign up and OOC for a forum based sex and TF RP in space.

The setting: Humans have colonized the solar system. And medicine has advanced to the point humans usually choose their ‘permanent’ gender at age 20 (male, female, herm, neuter).  Abnormal bodies are rare and barely tolerated in many areas despite antidiscrimination laws.  Especialy rural areas. But Almost every major city has a section/neighborhood/block that caters primarily to the various needs of those with non-normal bodies. Not all abnormals become so voluntarily. Some are the results of rare 'allergic' reactions or medical mistakes.
The Jump Drive has finally given humanity access to the wider universe.
The first deep space explorer ships, Alpha, Beta, and Gamma are launched with much fanfare.  Unfortunately contact with both Alpha and Gamma is lost within days.  Beta is retasked to search for them.  After months of searching the crew of the Beta is finally closing in on one of the lost ships.  They arrive at a mined out asteroid.  Not the first evidence of aliens they have found.  But it is the first that shows signs of recent use.  Approaching for a closer look the Beta is disabled by a luck shot from automated defenses and crashes.

What to expect:
-All players start as human survivors of the Beta
-Players will be given limited ‘worldbuilding’ rights
-All sex will be optional
-All characters start infected with nanites that grant a rapid healing ability
-The nanites will slowly TF all characters, healed injuries will speed up the process
-Players will be allowed to control their own TF’s to the extent they wish
-Psychic powers are allowed (a perk is needed to start with weak powers)/ No magic
-The asteroid hides many treasures and dangers in its maze-like interior
Update schedule: TBD (at least once a week I hope)
Start Date: TBD (feburary?)

If interested in joining post a character here and include:
Character Name:
Crew position: (Flight, Engineer, Medical, Science, Security)(Rank subject to approval)
Physical description: (If you have any physical traits not normal on a human of selected gender, Unusual Endowments Perk must be purchased)
History/Background: (A brief description of how the character became who they are.)
Perks: (things the character is good at; pick two)(Ex. Unusual Endowments, Strong, psychic)
TF Traits: (These will affect the probability of how the character will transform; pick up to three)(Ex. Masculine, Cat lover, Multiplicity, Green Thumb)
Sexual/Fetish preference: (this section is optional)

2 (edited by Darth_Lilith 2014-01-15 14:33)

Re: Role-Play: TF RP in Space sign up

Rewritten

Character Name: Lisa Tamwood

Image of Lisa Tamwood
http://zoilus.deviantart.com/art/Ivy-Al … -194567041

Crew position:  Science

Physical description: I am not normal, but if you see slowly, you will see small patchs that are similar to tubes or machines parts in my body, 5'7", pink skin, short natural purple-red hair and green eyes, slim build, Two breasts (one pair, upper EE-cup) and a new cock of  8 inches (that she doesn´t know)

History/Background: Born female, Lisa always have been female but she is open to prove new ways.  Something went wrong after a surgery operation that she did (it were an implants in her breasts, but it failed) with Lisa's breasts and her breasts grows immediately to cup EE but in stead of milk, the breasts drips a different liquid, similar to oil of machines that Lisa likes (like a drug) and as a side effect of the suck continued of the liquid of her breasts, she has grown a cock. She love all machines but in this case in a humanoid body, that is the reason that she chose to study biology and machine adaptation.

Perks: Adaptable and Unusual Endowments

TF Traits: Alien biological research with machines, sado and interest in the internal and external parts of the alien body with machines

Sexual/Fetish preference: I am Hetero but i would like to prove the lesbian option

\m/ MEEEEEETAAAAAAALLIIIIIICAAAAAA \m/

My Character (Maybe)

Name: Xyla Sanders
Crew Position: Medical/Science
Physical description: 5'6", pale skin, long natural purple hair and violet eyes, slim build, Four breasts (two pairs, upper C-cup, lower small b-cup)
History: Born a herm, Xyla chose to become fully female at her age of decision ceremony.  Something went wrong with Xyla's gender assignment that caused her to grow a second pair of breasts. After two failed attempts to correct the problem she decided to settle for hiding her extra endowments.  But her desire to understand what went wrong drew her to study biology and medicine.  Her insistance on hidding her lower breasts has left her romantically fustrated.
Perks: Unusual Endowments, Adaptable (Can quickly become accustomed to body changes)
TF Traits:  Multiplicity (likely to gain additional copies of traits already possesses), Cyborg (likely to gain machine traits),

If you are TrekkiGurl63, and you see this advise, please send me or to Phil Ein Blank a private if you would play this tf RP Game telling us your decision

If TrekkiGurls doesn´t pass here, would we (Nikita, you and me) start this game, Phil Ein Blank?

Give it some more time. The forum isn't even a week old yet.

Has anyone know anything of TrekkiGurl63 or not?

She isn't registered yet.

Ok, thanks for the information, Nikita.

This topic is not dead.
I am still looking to have at least 2-3 more characters registered before starting.

If some of rules turn you off from joining, post here or PM me. I would be willing to modify then if it means more players.

I have added this RP to Fenoxo's Forum as well.  http://forum.fenoxo.com/forum-18.html
The IC thread may be on that site as well.
I will post here when which site will host the IC RP thread is decided.

12 (edited by Flicker 2014-02-19 06:35)

I have decided to move this Rp to:
http://forum.fenoxo.com/forum-18.html
http://forum.fenoxo.com/thread-8892.html

Sign up will be closed soon. But please come on by and read along once the RP is under way.

Oh....I was thinking of signing up if I could RP here....

its currently over on the fen form its fun but most likely not come back to this form