Topic: Looking for a writing.com story

I did not know if this topic should be post in this sub-forum.

Did anyone knew a story called "Role rewriter".

It should have more that 50 replies, but suddenly being deleted. It had been deleted for more than half a year.

In the reply of this post, I would told more information about this story. Thank you for helping me looking for this story.

I was a member of the zetaboard old forum.
I do not know why I could not register at the no-ip forum before, only it was possible now.

Re: Looking for a writing.com story

http://www.writing.com/main/interact/it … e-ReWriter
This was "Role ReWriter"'s www.writing.com website, and it might be started by the member "DatWeirdOne", "DatWeirdOne"'s account was also deleted so there were not way to find if he or she started the story.
https://translate.google.com.tw/transla … amp;anno=2
https://translate.google.com.tw/transla … amp;anno=2
DatWeirdOne's (datweirdone) Profile - Writing.Com

I found the following news:
https://metamorphose.org/thread/show.ht … p;se1=show

I only found the following www.writing.com member data who had written some of the story chapters:
http://www.roleplayer-forum.com/topic/1 … y-updates/

I do not know why I could not register at the no-ip forum before, only it was possible now.

"Role Rewriter" was some kind of smart phone application, the protagonist was given or downloaded from some mystery source.

There were five choices at the end of the first chapter like in the other story. These choices told the main functions of the App. I only remember what kind of functions were in the first four choices, not included the option title for the function. "register or subscribe", "command"(the second option title was "command"), "merge", "swap".

The first funcion let the user to register/subscribe the target's new personal data, about what did you want to rewrite.

You could change anything, from physical (height, hair color, gender and so on), mental (hobby, personality, and so on) to background (age, family members, weakness, education level, household income and so on) and anything.

This function's introduction told that it could help to avenge or just remake the target.

You could change the retaliation object in any way you wanted or you might change someone you hate into a different person (might be someone you could accept).

Since this function could change someone's background, if you did not like one of your family member, you could do more than just change he or she into someone you could accept, you could change your family background at the same time, such as having you owned a car or became living in a rich family.

The second function "command" let the user to mind control the target.

You could command the target to do anything they were able to do (you could not command human to do something that impossible, such as fly or dive into a stone), but the other people may feel that there were something wrong or unusual in the target's action, and this would affect the workout for the command that need other people's cooperation.

Such as if they felt that the target's behavior was strange or stupid or crazy, they might not cooperate with your target's action. In these situation, you could command your target to find the way that made them cooperate, such as paid them for helping in the work.

The third function let you to merge your target with anything you selected.

This function's introduction told that the result might vary in each time. This let the reader to write their favor result.

This function had two windows, one would be for choosing you target, while the other could be for something your target would merge into or something that would merge into your target, vary in each reader's chapter.

In some chapter it could zoom at the target's body part to make the merge happened at partial of the target.

There were also many other kinds of target and "the something for the other window", both of them were not limited to human and physical objects.

This helped to create the most new chapters and story branches in all five kinds of functions.

The fourth function let you swap your target's mind into anything, or any other sub-option of your target such as his or her body,

It was most used to help for remaking the target into somebody/something you could accept or just for testing what would possible happen from the results.

It was a pity that there were not many chapters in this story branch.

I would wrote what I remember about the happened in the story branches in the following reply. Let's hope that anyone had read this story in "www.writing.com/".

I had to be offline now. See you next time.