1 (edited by bobboled 2018-10-25 21:34)

Topic: Professor Funbags Zany Pranks and Props!!! (TM)

* Had an idea for a sort of SCP clone in the vague post magic world that I typically write my stories in.  I was inspired by the Dr.Wondertainment stories on the site and wanted to do something similar here.  I'll be adding anomolous items to here under the theme described below, but anyone can add something so long as it fits the narrative I have provided.

Danger Rating: HIGH: 
Professor Funbags’ Zany Pranks and Props!!! ™ is a Class A morphological hazard and is to be treated as such regardless of the appearance and effect of any item produced by the company.  All products contain an anomalous effect and most have some form of reality alteration, although to date none have been so potent as to alter the reality further than the prankster and their immediate area, although some instances include entire towns, but none have been global (that we know of).  Items are always perceived as being a joke, and the prankster and pranked will always find the outcome hilarious regardless of changes that have occurred.  Reality awareness returns typically after several days, at which point the prankster and pranked will be able to perceive the metamorphic effects that have taken place.  To date there has been an almost 50/50 split in pranksters and pranked that have either enjoyed the alterations after reality awareness returns, while the other half express remorse, anger and despair at the changes made.

Description:
Professor Funbags’ Zany Pranks and Props!!! ™ are anomalous items that look like normal non-anomalous joke products, such as whoopee cushions and joke glasses.  While these items appear to be normal, and are sold in regular stores, there has never been a record of any store purchasing such items, and their morphic effects only occur once purchased.  They will not activate while a customer is considering or inspecting the item before purchase.  The items appear in any section of a retail location, typically with a three-foot-wide space devoted to the products.  These locations have included but are not limited to: furniture department, wood supply and cutting, the gardening section, soda and candy isle, produce, video game department, makeup and beauty isle, post cards and greetings section, and the pharmacy of major retailers.  As of yet, none of these items have been purchased by anyone under eighteen years old.  All products contain a very visible warning of “18+ and up only!  Yes, that means you!” somewhere on each item.  Through observation it has been seen that the area containing the joke products will vanish if someone under the age restriction attempts to purchase the items or use them.  This is currently the best method available in removing the anomalous products from a discovered site.

Containment:
Unfortunately, containment of Professor Funbags’ Zany Pranks and Props!!! ™ has proven to be almost impossible.  The products appear without warning in stores with no warning, and most sites are discovered only after an event has occurred and the results are reported.  To make matters worse, the name of the products changes almost every time.  Professor Funbags’ Zany Pranks and Props!!! ™ is just the first recorded name of the products and is thus the default classification for these items.  Observation of major retailers and the fact that these events are public knowledge has helped somewhat in the reduction of cases, but due to the reality altering nature of the items, and the fact that the prankster is an unwitting host to the prank, makes containment extremely difficult.

Case Files:

Submitted below are reports of events concerning Professor Funbags’ Zany Pranks and Props!!! ™.  Each report will detail the anomalous item found and the events caused by it.

2 (edited by bobboled 2018-10-26 03:25)

Re: Professor Funbags Zany Pranks and Props!!! (TM)

Report 014: 

Item Designation: “Super Silly Pops!!!”

Description:

The anomalous candies were found in the candy bowl of an office building in □□□□□□, CO.  The items were large spheroid lollipops with a marble like color scheme of varying hues.  The candies had names correlating to their metamorphic effects, such as:  Ballsack Banana, Butthole Blueberry, Pussy Pineapple, and Cock n’ Cream.  Who brought the candies to the party is unknown, as there was no surveillance footage available and none of the employees came forward with a confession despite multiple interviews.

Effects: 

When ingested, i.e. placed in the mouth, the morphic effects immediately take place.  The name of the lollipop appears to correlate to the change undertaken. 

Some examples:

•    Cynthia □□□□□, an intern, sucked on an Puckered Apple Anus lollipop.  Her teeth and tongue were replaced by an intestinal tract (only used for the consumption of food and not the disposal thereof).  Her lips became a small sphincter, one from which she had trouble pulling the candy from once transformed.

•    Daryl □□□□□, an I.T. supervisor, ingested a Peary Penis lollipop.  The candy was pushed from his mouth as the orifice seal, then expanded into a fully functional penis sans testicles.  He later commented that he could ‘drink’ from it after refusing a feeding tube.

•    Maria □□□□□, floor manager, ingested a Boysenberry Blue Balls lollipop.  The candy was expelled from her face at great force as scrotum with two larger than average testicles replaced her mouth.  Feeding tube was given until a secondary transformation allowed her consumption through pre-existing genitalia. 

•    Debra □□□□□, receptionist, managed to swallow a Pineapple Pussy lollipop.  Victim experienced transformation of mouth to functional vagina, but according to witness reports, she accidentally swallowed the lollipop after transformation.  Following this, her entire body began to recede into her clothing until only a pile of clothes remained on the floor.  An employee stepped forward and pulled the clothes back to reveal that Debra had been reduced to two very large vaginas attached to each other.  Her form was roughly one foot in diameter, and the candy was said to be sticking out of the bottom genitalia.

After Event Report:

Candy was seized and neutralized.  Victims and other party attendees did not realize changes had taken place until after midnight, at which all reality altering effects abated.  Most victims have been deemed fit to work, although those with more severe circumstances were given living assistance.

Very interesting concept. I like the idea. smile

Most fascinating.

5 (edited by bobboled 2018-10-27 03:52)

Report 037:

Item Designation: “Bouncing Booby Buzzer!!!”

Description:

The anomalous item is a non-de-script hand buzzer made of cheap metals and plastic, with the button colored a solid pink and the rest of the buzzer colored a flesh-like tan, a design choice assumed to make the object look like a nipple.

Effects:

Item has been shown to work only on female victims.  Male victims exhibit no outward effects from coming in contact or being shocked with the buzzer.  When the owner of the buzzer shakes a woman’s hand and if they are shocked by the buzzer, then the morphic and reality altering effects will take place.  The female victims’ breasts will rapidly expand in size, ranging from E-cups all the way to □□□□□□ size.  No matter the fabric of the garment they are wearing, the victim’s breasts will burst forth from their chest at great speed, detaching cleanly from the skin.  Both the detached breasts and bare chest will be covered in a layer of skin consistent with the pigment of the person they belong too.  Once expulsed from the chests, the breasts become more elastic and frenetic, i.e. bouncy.  The breasts will bounce around in a fashion similar to a basketball, albeit with far more give.  The victim experiences no pain from this and in fact will find the whole situation quite amusing.  Reports show victims and prankster casually tossing around and playing with the removed breasts.  Typically, the breasts are recovered after the victim and prankster have calmed down.  Once retrieved, the victim will usually store them in their handbag or backpack if available, otherwise they may attempt to put them back in their, usually ruined, bra if they have one.  The breasts can never be reattached but retain all functionality and sense that they had before transformation.

After Event Report:

Item was found at one □□□□□□□□□ University in □□□□□□, Germany.  A student in a Physiology class had come into possession of the item.  The reality altering effect appears to have been quite small, as an unaffected student was able to report the event after peering into the classroom from behind a window.  According to the report, the classroom was a mess of detached breasts bouncing chaotically around the classroom, hitting people all over and knocking over various displays and books.  Item was recovered after authorities were able to find the only woman in the room without her breasts on the floor.  Item is considered neutralized and contained in a bulletproof glass lock box in site 54-C.

Thanks for the comments btw, glad you like it.

7 (edited by TheDeceptiveDuck 2018-10-27 13:38)

What does this knock-off Foundation use as testing fodder?
Also, do they have access to the same OP-plz-nerf amnestic supply that the real Foundation does?

"Nothing gets me going like good world building"

They use an analog to D-class personnel; criminals and magic abusers mostly.  I'm going to say that they too have access to reality altering chemicals and magics, but as they are a fledgling organization they can only do so much.  Much of what goes down is public knowledge (except for the testing) and they reserve reality awareness altering for really hazardous things.  The yet to be named organization was created in response to the reintroduction of magic to the world and is sort of a global initiative like interpol.

9 (edited by bobboled 2018-10-27 19:32)

Maybe something along the lines of International Occult Defense Force (IODF) or something similar

I know that, in Foundation lore, there are other entities that deal with anomalies. Like The Global Occult Coalition (GOC) that focuses on the destruction of anomalies rather than containment and study.

Also, would you mind if I take a swing at this?

TheDeceptiveDuck wrote:

I know that, in Foundation lore, there are other entities that deal with anomalies. Like The Global Occult Coalition (GOC) that focuses on the destruction of anomalies rather than containment and study.

Also, would you mind if I take a swing at this?

I would love it if you contributed!  As I stated in the original post, I don't mind if people add so long as it fits the narrative.  Also since this group isn't exactly the SCP foundation, they aren't as strict on protection.  If the item does not display anomalous ability unless wielded then they'll contain it.  However  if something displays anomalous abilities without activation required, they'll usually attempt to dispose of it due to containment risks.  So yeah, they're more like the GOC in that sense.  Personally, I kind of like the GOC, even though they are kind of bullheaded about things.

12 (edited by TheDeceptiveDuck 2018-10-29 02:35)

My head-cannon has it the this Foundation is as known to the public as random transformations are. It's like they're some kind of government entity that was created to protect people from what are, in essence, terrorist attacks.
Hence my name: Magical Terrorism Defense Force (MTDF)
Does that gel with you, OP?

Yeah, that works for me.  Sounds better than the one I threw out there.  And yeah, I have it that the public are aware of them.  There's consensual magic and transformations of course, and some people would want the transformations shown here performed on them, however the majority of people would not.

I love this idea a lot. Can't wait to see more.

Report 044:

Item Designation: Grow Your Own Bean-Bag

Description:

Six(6) anomalous pills are stored inside of a clear plastic bag sealed with a folded piece of cardboard that advertise the product as well as list instructions of how to use said product. Instances appear in the cake-decoration section of the □□□□□□□□ supermarket business chain. This item is especially dangerous to the consumer who does not receive a change in their perception of events while they are transforming.

Effects:

When one(1) pill is consumed a gradual transformation process is started that transforms the consumer into a giant breast. The process starts with a bloating of the stomach. Then the consumers arms and legs begin to recede into the torso. The bloating of the stomach increases and the consumer’s naval will transform in a large, third nipple. Any mammary tissue the consumer originally had will be redistributed around the consumer’s torso and their original nipples will disappear. The consumers head and neck will start to withdraw into their shoulders. The arms and legs of the consumer continue to recede into their torso until only the hands and feet remain. At that point, the consumers torso will be mostly spherical with their head half-submerged in their expanded torso. The consumer’s body will be anywhere from 80 cm to 150 cm in diameter. The consumer’s skeleton will then begin to disintegrate starting with their ribcage and spine and then the consumer’s own skull. Any remaining hair on the consumer’s head will either recede or fall out and their ears will shrink and disappear. The consumer’s head will have now have been completely absorbed by the body with their eyes, nose, and mouth plastered across the smooth surface of their spherical torso. The bones and muscles in consumers hands and feet will, however, remain but they are withdrawn into the consumer’s torso. The consumer’s face and genitals will subside into the consumer’s torso. Two small holes appear in the rough location of the consumer’s face had been. These two holes provide hearing to the consumer. After a period of a few minutes, the consumer’s hand, feet, face and genitals reemerge and the consumer gains the ability can retract these limbs at will and are not beholden to any sort of internal anatomy. It is at this point that the consumer perception is altered to believe that their transformation was part of a prank and the mood becomes quite amenable.

Addendum:

The following is a transcript of a confiscated video taken from Lilly □□□□□’s smartphone.

<Video begins.>

<Video open to a close up a young woman's face inside her apartment. The video is framed as a prank video.>

Lilly: “Hello. My roommate’s in the bathroom on her period dealing with her right now and she always asks me for my pain meds. Today, I’m gonna through the mix-up on her. I bought these prank pills at □□□□□□□□.”

<Lilly holds an opened set of “Grow Your Own Bean-Bag” packaging>

Lilly: “When my roommate comes out of the bathroom she’s going to ask me for some of my pain medication and instead of giving her some of my stash, I’m going to give her one of these instead.”

<Lilly places her smartphone onto what is presumed to be a high shelf that overlooks the bathroom door and then walks out-of-frame. The video cuts ahead to show the bathroom door opening from which Lilly’s roommate exits wearing only a pair of jeans and a bra while groaning.>

Miranda: “Lilly, do you still have any of that painkiller around?”

<Lilly reenters the frame.>

Lilly: “Yeah, here ya go.”

<Lilly hands her one(1) pill. Miranda gives a moment of pause before mumbling something in audible and consuming the pill. Lilly turns to face the camera and gives a wink and a smirk. Miranda groans as her belly becomes distended. Miranda clutches her stomach.>

Miranda: “What the- What the s□□□! What did you to do me!”

<Lilly says nothing and back out of the frame again. Miranda gives out a loud groan. Her belly continues to grow. Her arms are legs start to their way into her torso. Her jeans snap and fall down to her ankles. Miranda makes and effort to pull them back up, but her arms are now to short and she can no longer reach them. Miranda’s naval transforms into a nipple which elicits a scream for Miranda. Miranda’s bra folds over as her breasts’ tissue is redistributed. By this point, Miranda’s body has become roughly ovoid and her arms and legs have completely subsided. She falls onto her front with her head facing the camera.>

Miranda: “Lilly! What did you do!”

<Lilly responds with a snicker as Miranda’s transformation continues. Her bra has snapped under the expanding pressure. Miranda’s hairs fall out. Her head recedes into her own torso leaving only her eyes, nose, and mouth behind.>

Miranda: “What’s going on! I can hear my voice. Anything!”

<Miranda screams. Her hands, feet, face, and (presumably) genitals are absorbed into Miranda’s bulbous torso and her screams are drowned out. Lilly walks back into frame and flops down on top of Miranda. Lilly rolls around on top of her for a few moments. There is a knocking sound that startles Lilly. Lilly focuses on something in the area behind the camera>

Unidentified Male: “I heard screaming. What’s going on?”

Lilly: “Nothing. Just a prank.”

Unidentified Male: “It doesn’t sound like a prank. What the hell is going on in there?”

Lilly: “If you don’t believe me then come in!”

Unidentified Male: “Fine then.”

<A door is slammed open>

Unidentified Male: “What the hell is that you’re sitting on?”

Lilly: “My roommate.”

<Miranda’s face appears on the side of her body face the unidentified man.>

Miranda: “God damn it, Lilly. You got me good”

Unidentified Male: “Oh, it really was just a prank. I thought you had turned your roommate into some kind of abomination.”

<Lilly, Miranda, and the unidentified male share laughter.>

<Video ends>

This anomaly was brought to MTDF attention when the video corresponding to the above transcript was posted online. The video was hastily removed from the website, □□□□□□□□ supermarket had their stock confiscated, and Lilly □□□□□ and Miranda □□□□□ were brought in for questioning.

Nice addition!  I feel like it keeps on theme very well and I liked the accompanying story.

17 (edited by bobboled 2018-10-30 00:06)

Report 04:

Item Designation: “Wacky Inflatable Balloon Dongs”

Description:

A packet of ordinary seeming balloons in a plethora of basic colors, the kind used to create balloon animals.  The bag in which they are contained has printed on it a stylized “Wacky Inflatable Balloon Dongs” along with a picture of a cartoon man inflating a balloon with a cartoonish oversized penis showing through his pants.  When inflated, the end of the balloon looks like the head of a phallus and two testicles inflate near the mouth piece.  Of the thirty-six stated to be in the bag, 25 are left.

Effects:

When one of the balloons is placed up to the lips and inflated, the penis of the user will begin to extend and grow in proportion to the amount of inflation given to the balloon.  If the user is a female, she will spontaneously grow a penis, starting at 1 cm as well as a pair of testicles, and will grow proportionally to the balloon.  Reality altering effects begin with inflation of balloon.  Subject will not realize that their penis is growing until balloon is removed and tied off.  After sealing the balloon, subject will realize their penis has grown and will react as if a harmless prank has been played on them.  Reality alteration wears off after several minutes to several hours.  Four different outcomes are possible based on interaction with balloon before it is sealed. Of note, once the balloon is sealed, no more morphological effects will take place and subject is considered safe from its anomalous effects.

Research Log:  test Subject Status: 2 volunteers, 1 criminal offender, 1 magic offender

•    Subject 1: Volunteer.  Name: Clarissa Mathews.  Effect tested: Seal of balloon
Experiment: Ms. Mathews was asked to take a balloon from the bag and inflate it to a length of .5 meters.  Subject removed her clothing as instructed for research purposes and personal comfort.  Subject inflated balloon to approximate length requested.  As balloon was inflated, researchers noted the sudden appearance of a penis directly above Ms. Mathews clitoris.  Skin color and pubic hair matched that of the subjects.  Penis length at end of initial inflation was .47 meters, penis girth was 3.6 cm, testicles measured as 6.4 cm.  Subject then tied off balloon and let if float to the floor.  Subject responded with a loud laugh and pointed at their penis as though they had no idea the outcome would happen, despite being told so beforehand.  Balloon was disposed of via incinerator and no more changes were noted in subject.  After reality awareness returned, subject remembered being told of the effects and was pleased with their new penis.  Penis responded as normal and was able to reach erection, although subject noted with some disdain that the head of her penis when erect reached well over her head. Experiment completed.

•    Subject 2: Volunteer.  Name: James Felton.  Effect tested: release of balloon before being sealed.  Seal after balloon has deflated.
Mr. Felton was instructed to inflate the balloon to a length of .5 meters, then release the balloon and allow it to deflate.  Subject removed his clothing as instructed for research purposes and personal comfort.  Subject inflated balloon as requested.  Penis grew in response, to a size of .68 meters, penis girth of 4.2 cm, and testicle size of 7.9 cm.  Once balloon was inflated to approximate length requested, Mr. Felton released the balloon from his lips and allowed it to fly about the room as the air inside was released.  Subjects penis began to spasm and flail about but was noted to not have lost any size acquired during inflation.  Subject then went picked up deflated balloon and sealed it.  Subject then became aware of their elongated penis.  Their penis was noted as being limp and lying along the floor.  The subject laughed loudly as their penis rose up, denoting that the subject had somehow gained acute control of their penis and displayed muscle and muscle control that does not exist in regular human penis.  Subject was able to control his penis to such an extent that he was able to ‘fist bump’ the head of his penis.  Mr. Felton regained reality awareness 2.5 hours later and seemed pleased with his outcome.  His penis was discovered to no longer be able to become erect, but testing discovered that ejaculation and copulation could still be achieved due to a reworked physiology and new muscles in the subject’s penis.  All other aspects of Mr. Felton’s genitalia remained the same.  Balloon disposed of in incinerator.

•    Subject 3: Criminal Offender (Non-violent).  Name: Melissa Walker.  Effect tested: tying of balloon in order to create a balloon animal.  Seal after completion of balloon animal.
Subject was given balloon and detailed instructions on how to create a simple ‘dog’ balloon animal.  Subject removed her clothing as instructed for research purposes and personal comfort.  Subject was instructed to inflate balloon to approximate length of .75 meters.  Subject did as instructed and was noted to grow a penis matching her skin tone along with appropriately colored pubic hair.  Subject’s penis grew to a length of .78 meters, girth of 5.1 cm, and testicle size of 10.3 cm.  Mrs. Walker was then instructed via intercom to create the balloon animal, but not to let the balloon loose or tie it off.  Subject did as she was instructed.  Anomalous properties observed as subjected twisted knots into balloon to created balloon animal.  For each knot created, subject’s penis would rapidly subdivide into two penises approximately equal to the three-fourths the previous size, as well as grow an additional pair of testicles for each penis created.  Subject appeared not to notice, even as her legs were spread due to the influx of excess genitalia.  Once the balloon animal was complete, subject had acquired seven fully functional penises, each with a size of .25 meters, girth of 5.1 cm, and testicles of 10.3 cm.  Mrs.Walker was observed being unable to completely close her legs and once balloon was tied, noted with some hilarity at her disabling condition.  Once reality awareness returned, subject was notably disturbed with their condition.  Balloon was incinerated, and subject’s sentence was reduced by ten years.

•    Subject 4: Magic Offender.  Name: Karin Dowde.  Effect tested: Popping of balloon after inflation.  Attempt to tie off balloon if section can be tied.
Subject was given balloon and instructed to inflate balloon until balloon popped.  Subject removed her clothing as instructed for research purposes and personal comfort.  Ms. Dowde did as instructed, although with noted reluctance.  Once inflation began, Subject lost all hesitation and inflated balloon as requested, showing signs of reality awareness alteration from balloons.  Ms. Dowde grew a penis matching her skin tone along with appropriately colored pubic hair.  Subject was able to inflate balloon to a length of 2.4 meters before balloon tore apart from tension.  Subject’s penis grew to a length of 2.4 meters, girth of 20.3 cm, and testicles of 43.6 cm.  At the moment the balloon exploded, subject’s body was became amorphous and gel-like for 0.023 seconds before also ‘exploding’.  Subject’s body split into 37 penises, all consistent in skin tone with the one she had grown previously.  All were of varying sizes and shapes, each accompanied with a pair of testicles proportional to the size of the penis.  The first grown penis lay at the epicenter of the ‘blast’ radius.  Hazmat teams entered the room and collected all 37 anomalous penises and secured them in lab 8 for testing.  Anomalous effects present were: life sustaining without need for food and water, erection and ejaculation without host body or apparent source, lack of need to urinate.  Communication was attempted with several of the penises that comprised Ms. Dowde, but all attempts failed.  Sentence was waived, and pieces relocated to testing facility Alpha 013.  Balloon remnants disposed of in incinerator.

After Even Report:

Item was found in a shared apartment of one Juanita □□□□□.  According to eyewitness testimony, she passed out 7 of the balloons at a get together in her apartment.  Two of her three roommates, Candi □□□□□□ and Sheryl □□□□□□□□, and three of her friends, Cynthia □□□□□□, Melissa □□□□□□, and Brook □□□□□□ received effects similar to Subject 1 as stated above.  Her other roommate, Elizabeth □□□□□□□□ was found in the bathtub with her □□□□ penis draped about her.  Her friend Brianna □□□□□□ was found scattered about the apartment, having experienced results akin to that of Subject 4, but only 22 pieces of her could be recovered and more are suspected have been taken by the victims, but this could not be conclusively proven.  Item was recovered by local officials and given to the MTDF where the item is considered safe unless used.

Report 062:

Item Designation: “Super Sour Sphincter Drops!!!”

Description:

A small box of candy with a cartoonish depiction of objectively puckered sphincters of various bold colors are displayed on the front of the box, with a stylized name of “Super Sour Sphincter Drops!!!”.  On the back, nutritional information is displayed, showing no anomalous ingredients.  As well, the flavors are represented, though flavors vary from box to box.  Some examples are: “Sour Buttberry”, “Booty Grape”, and “Analingus Lemon”.  The top right side of box contains a pre-perforated section that is easy to remove and allows the candies to be shared easily.

Effects: 

When one of the candies are ingested, time-based effect will occur, correlating with the amount of time the candy remains inside of the victim’s mouth.  Placing the candy in any other area or orifice results in no known effects, and as such ingestion through the mouth is the only way to experience the anomalous effects of the candies.  Once ingested, effects are immediate.  In all cases, after 0.02 seconds, the victim’s face will contort, a natural reaction to the extreme sourness of the candies.  Anomalous effects begin when victim’s mouth begins to pucker in response to sourness.  Mouth will continue to pucker further and further, sinking into the victim as facial anatomy is reconstructed.  After 0.05 seconds, the mouth of the victim will have become a sphincter which does not function as a regular sphincter and instead assumes the duties of the mouth it replaced.  Food can be ingested whole without fear of choking and speak, although slurred, is possible.  Once the victim ejects the candy from their reformed orifice, the transformative effects immediately stop.  The victim, along with the prankster and any witnesses nearby, will find the situation mirthful and often attempt to get a reaction out of the victim by playing with or poking their new anus.  The victim will go along with this until reality awareness is regained. 
If the candy is not removed after 1.4 seconds, the sphincter will continue to expand, engulfing the nose of the victim.  Breathing is not impeded by this despite no visible method of breathing observed through testing.  The anus created will be visibly ‘puckered’, apparently in relation the sourness of the candy.  After 3.9 seconds, the entire face will have been engulfed by the anus and all anomalous effects will cease.  Victim will still retain speech, sight and breathing, although how the latter two still function is still under investigation.  Victim will, unfortunately, be affected by a permanent mind alteration at this point.  Although reality awareness will resume, victim will assume that their face has always been a face-covering sphincter.  They will refer to themselves as an ‘asshole’ or analogous term (noted with some joviality) and will be shocked when asked to cover the upper anus.

WARNING:CRITICAL INFORMATION

No further testing is to be done on “Super Sour Sphincter Drops!!!”.  Recent reports indicate a compulsive anomaly to be present in all items recovered, and all boxes of “Super Sour Sphincter Drops!!!” are to be contained in a remote facility away from human interaction and are to be handled remotely via robots.  Compulsive effects compel the victim to view eating the candies as a challenge of willpower and endurance of eating sour foods.  Effect was discovered when researcher Samantha □□□□□□, of research team □□□□□□, was studying the candies in person.  Via recordings recovered after the incident, it is shown that Samantha apparently resisted the initial urge to eat a candy.  However, it seems that resisting eating the candy only compounds the effect.  After □□ minutes of not eating the candies, Samantha suddenly grasped the box of candies and emptied a total of □□□ into her mouth.  Transformative effects were drastic.  Head, arms, and legs were withdrawn into researcher’s body and turn those areas into appropriately sized sphincters.  Her remaining body, i.e. torso, is found to be able to absorb sustenance through any of her five sphincters and is being researched for a method of reversal.

After Event Report:

Four boxes have been recovered so far.  First case involved unidentified male at a strip club, □□□□□□ □□□□□□, in Las Vegas, Nevada who was enticing dancers to try the candies.  Report came in after one dancer entered a casino after her shift, alarming casino patrons and alerting security to a possible transformative attack.

19 (edited by bobboled 2018-10-30 21:02)

So I think kind of have the general format for these.  The story/report should follow something like Report # & Item name -> Description of what the item looks like -> effects of the item -> filler(i.e experiment logs, special notices, etc) -> and finally an event report detailing either how the item came into MTDF custody and/or a story detailing the items use.  Any other suggestions?  I'm kind of feeling this whole idea out atm.

I might also include other stories within this universe, although I want to kind of flesh out this foundation further.

I just want to take a moment to mention that my avatar is taken from an SCP article. "Log of Anomalous Ducks" to be specific. Not really on-topic. I just thought that it would be funny to point out.

You might consider renaming or creating a new thread for this idea proper once you get it more fleshed out. I think its a great idea, and wouldn't mind writing a few items/entities myself, but it should probably be more open than a single object and its constituents. My recommendation would be to emulate the creative freedom of SCP entries. You can have your own guidelines, format, style, and whatever else, but that would allow for a very wide variety of lewd items. Not sure if that's redundant, but just my two cents.

I'd be open to making a sort of template for the story world sometime in the near future.  It wouldn't be too strict except for the general report format.

This is a really fun idea. I had a crack myself. Hope this is ok. Ryanna.

Report 078

Item designation
“Halloween horror masks”

Description
A medium sized cardboard box decorated in dark traditional Halloween colors. The box contains a latex rubber mask of different “movie monsters”. The box has a cartoon picture of the “monster” on the outside with the words “Halloween horror masks” in orange script at the top of the front face of the box. One mask per box. So far 16 masks of different characters have been discovered.

Effect

The subject seems to, but only upon opening the box, become compelled to put on or wear the mask. Once the subject has placed the mask on his or her head, their entire body will begin to undergo an extreme transformation into that character. The transformation itself appears from observation to be extremely traumatic and painful. Although, it must be noted that no subject so far has described it as such. The subject will pull and claw at themselves, often falling to the ground. A number of researchers have remarked that the process looks similar to the traditional wolfman transformation that was made famous by the hammer horror movies of the 50’s and 60’s.
Following the completed transformation the subject will behave as the character for a period of time (2-4 hours) before reality reassert  itself and the subjects return to their normal state of mind. At this point the subject responds to the physical changes as per their individual nature and the extent of the changes themselves.

Research log

Subject 1. Vanessa ••••. 24yr female. Prison Volunteer (non violent).
Description: 5’3”. 110lbs. Red hair. Pale skin. Green eyes.

Subject was placed in a room with 5 different mask boxes in it. Subject removed all clothing as per instructions for observation and comfort. Subject was asked to pick her favorite. Ms •••• explained that she was not a fan of the genre and did not have a favorite character. Subject was asked to choose whichever mask she wanted for whatever reason made sense to her.   Subject chose the Werewolf mask due to it “looking like Chewbacca”.
Ms •••• removes the mask from the box and looked it over. Within approximately 5-7 seconds, and with no notes hesitation on the subjects part, Ms •••• pulled the mask on over her head. The transformation process began immediately (minute zero). Ms •••• began to scream and claw at her head but no attempt was made to remove the mask. The mask appears to now be fused with the subjects head and is slowly become more life-
like. Subject began to sweat profusely. By minute one, Muscle began to bulge and swell under the subjects skin. Cracking sounds could be heard through the observation room glass as Ms •••• gained considerable height and mass. Ms ••••s body took on a markedly masculine shape with her breast tissue shrinking and flattened during the growing period. The subjects feet elongated to become become more canine in appearance. Fixed thick claws could be seen developing from the subjects fingers and toes. After approximately three minutes Thick red hair began to sprout from every inch of Ms ••••s body. When the transformation had run its course, Ms •••• appeared to be a 6’7” 260lb female werewolf with reddish fur. For the following 3 hours the subject behaved as the average person would expect a werewolf to behave. Ms •••• destroyed every piece of furniture and equipment in the room. Howling and clawing at the door and observation window. The subject appeared to be operating at the mental level of an above averagely intelligent dog. All be it an extremely aggressive dog. At approximately the 3 hour mark the subject lay on the floor and appeared to sleep for five minutes. Upon awakening Ms ••••s personality had reasserted itself. The subject was shocked at her transformation but seemed to have a generally positive attitude to the process and physical result. Subject had also retained certain subconscious animalistic traits such as panting when hot, licking/sniffing people and marking her territory with urine. Following medical examination Ms •••• seems to be a perfectly normal human female underneath her current animalistic appearance. Subject was moved to a secure long term observation facility and had her prison sentence reduced by 6 years as per agreement. Subject has at no point reverted to her previous appearance.

*Addition* Following a year in her new form Subject is very unhappy about the prospect of spending the rest of her life as a large werewolf. Provisions are being discussed about how best to allow her to continue with her life in this state following her release.

Subject 2.  Clive ••••••. 32yr male. Prison Volunteer. (Non violent)
Description: 6’1” 220lbs male. Blond hair, blue eyes, lightly tan skin.

Mr •••••• was placed first placed in a room with a  “Halloween horror mask”, a wicked witch mask, randomly selected in a double blind process beforehand. Subject removed all clothing as per instructions for observation and comfort. At first subject was not instructed to do anything and merely examined the box from a distance. Subject did not seem in anyway interested in the contents of the box. Following instructions to do so the subject removed the mask from the box. Subject then, in an almost trancelike state, immediately and quickly pulled the mask on over his head. The mask then seemed to adhere to Mr ••••••s head and face. Subject then began to groan and clutch his abdomen in discomfort. Mr •••••• shrank quickly to approximately 5’5, loosing muscle and the little fat the subject had in the process. Following the shrinking the subject appeared malnourished and frail. The subjects skin fading to a sickly pale coloring similar to the original mask shade. At this point Mr ••••••s face appeared to be that of an elderly sharp featured female with long grey hair or as the average persons might imagine the traditional “witch” character to look.  Mr ••••••, still clutching his abdomen, turned to face the observation mirror, which is a mirror from his perspective and allowed us a perfect view of not only that changes that had already occurred but the next changes to come. Mr •••••••s penis and testicles had already shrink a startling amount but then now began to pull up into the subjects groin. Within a minute the subjects male genitalia had changed to resemble that of a female but was then mostly covered by a sprout of grey pubic hair. Mr ••••••s nipples then became engorged and grew to larger than average female proportions. The nipple itself grew to approximately an inch long with the thickness of a thumb, while his aureoles expanded to 3-4 inches in diameter. Breast tissue then began to swell from under his chest pushing out to approximately a D cup breast size before sagging down and stretching over his arms and finally drooping down around his navel. At this point Mr •••••• had stopped groaning in discomfort and begun to wring his hands together and cackle quietly to himself. For the following 4.5 hours Mr ••••••• behaved like a demented old woman who believes herself to be an actual witch. Threatening curses, talking to herself about potions/magic spells and calling for a nonexistent cat.
After 4.5 hours the subject lay down on the floor of the room and appeared to sleep for a short time. Upon awakening, Mr ••••••s personality had reasserted itself. Mr •••••• was shocked and furious at his transformation. He seemed uncomfortable even so much as touching his new body. The subject was given a robe to cover himself with. Subject seems to be perfectly physically fit for a man of his age and condition despite appearing to be an elderly woman of approximately 80 years old. All medical testing report that, despite his appearance, Mr •••••• is a perfectly healthy 32 year old female. Subject will still wring hands when distracted. Subject seems to prefer dark color, loose clothing and now has a cackling laugh. Mr •••••• personality seems to have not changed at all however and he continues to behave in the manner of a young man which can be disconcerting at time. Mr •••••• also seems to remain attracted to women as before.
Mr •••••• has been moved to secure long term observation facility and had his prison sentence reduced by 5 years as per agreement. Subject has at no point reverted to his previous appearance.

After action

These items were first discovered at a Halloween pop up store in Porter Ranch in California. A group of high school athletes and cheerleaders had purchased half a dozen identical hobgoblin masks for a group costume contest. After two of the females and one male had been transformed into small mottled green,  mischief making hobgoblins our team were able to recover the remaining masks and contain the changed high schoolers. All three teenagers were distraught when they discovered that they had e
unwittingly become small gender less monsters and ongoing psychological support is being provided for all concerned.
Items are  now in secure storage. Items are considered safe unless used.

A very nice addition, and with a wide range of interesting changes possible!

Thought I'd give this a spin

Report 053:

Item Designation: “Funbag's Fartbags!” Candies

Description:

A plastic bag containing several small pink orb shaped candies. On the wrapper is the picture of a standard whoopie cushion with a stylized cartoon logo saying FARTBAGS. The candy is a hard candy that must be sucked on for the effects to manifest properly.

Effects:
As one sucks on the pink candies, they will start to shrink. It will be almost impossible to stop sucking once they start, as it becomes compulsive. Once they are between 1 to 2 foot tall, they will also start to expand in the midsection, inflating like a balloon, the insides of the person seemingly turning to air that fills the void left by absence of internal organs. Limbs begin to be absorbed into the expanding flesh with arms, legs, hands and feet all disappearing, and the person's head seemingly merging with the orb they are becoming as well, with their lips left on one end. As the last of the candy is sucked on, the lips inflate a bit, and stretch out, forming a valve of sorts, rendering the person a flesh colored whoopie cushion. Mentally, they will find this hilarious, finding the form of a silly prop suitable for them, and a desire to be used, to be sat on and have all the air within expelled will grow over the course of 2 hours.

Testing has lead to a very interesting discovery. Unlike most Funbags products, the transformed person can revert to their original form, although it is noted that it appears to be rather painful. There is a catch to this transformation back to normal, if within the two hour period where the the urge to be sat on and used like a true whoopie cushion, the transformed is actually sat on and used, they will not be able to revert back, and mental state will remain humored at their form, uncaring of how final and permanent it has become. The fleshy tone of cushion will turn more pink and rubbery after the transformation is made final. The lip like valve allows a level of speech while inflated, and the transformed will carry on conversations with those it wishes to be sat on by. It has been observed that they are quite persuasive during their 2 hour testing period, and most people who cross paths are unable to resist using the whoopie cushion as intended. 

After Event Report:

A sorority house is where the product was first discovered after a late night of binge drinking and debauchery. Five girls were observed to have used the product, while others were under the influence of their transformed friends persuasive nature and forced to sit on four of the girls, rendering them permanently as whoopie cushions. A fifth girl was in the bathroom at the time of the transformation, and was discovered by agents just prior to her 2 hour limit. She was not sat on, letting her revert to normal, but it is said she was severely disappointed with this afterwords and was seeking out the candies again. The candies were confiscated and sent to the nearest facility to be locked away.

EXCERPT OF INTERVIEW WITH JENNIFER ******* (Untransformed Sorority Girl)

MTDF Agent: "So describe what happened to...Katie ********* after she used the candy"

JENNIFER: "Well, she started to get smaller, shrinking into her dress. It was kinda hot, if I am being honest.

MTDF Agent: "Just the facts, please."

JENNIFER: "Right, sorry. She shrank out of her dress and then when we were able to find her, she had ballooned up into a pink orb of flesh, her arms and legs vanishing as we got to her. Her lips got bigger and then she started laughing, she said it was amazing to be a living whoopie cushion. I could hardly believe it.

MTDF Agent: "It was at this point she asked you to sit on her?"

JENNIFER: "Yes. At first I thought it was crazy, but she started begging, and something about it...I just had to help her feel the sensations she wanted to feel. I don't know what came over me. We all did it. Katie, Becca, and Nancy all turned into the cushions, and asked us to sit on them. We couldn't say no!"

Rest of interview not  transcribed

EXCEPT OF INTERVIEW WITH BECCA ***** (Transformed Sorority Girl)

MTDF Agent: "Please state your name?"

BECCA: "I'm Becca! Nice to meet ya!"

MTDF Agent: "Becca, please describe yourself for the interview.

BECCA: "I'm a whoopie cushion. A living, breathing, talking fartbag gag prop. Wow, just saying it is amazing!"

MTDF Agent: "You are pleased with this?"

BECCA: "Oh hell yeah, this feels amazing. I love being able to just let it all out, and it's so funny, you know."

MTDF: "If I told you now that you have been sat on, there is no way to return you to your old form?"

BECCA: "WHo cares! I get to stay like this? Fuck yeah."

End of Interview

Final Notes:

The candies were taken to a MTDF Facility a few towns away from the sorority house, but upon arrival, seemingly disappeared. No whoopie cushions have been discovered as of yet, but there is a high alert to search in the nearest town. It is thought that perhaps Jennifer ******* may be involved and she is a target of high interest at this time.

Report 122

Item designation  “Banging boobies”

Description    Item is a pair of fake rubber breasts molded onto a rubber chest plate. The breasts themselves appear to be available in multiple (large) sizes. They come packaged in a clear plastic bag with a folded cardboard advertisement/sales notice stapled to one end displaying the name of the item. The boobs are attached via a piece of string around the neck and back.

Effect  When a subject removes the item from packaging, despite whatever their individual reactions upon first seeing the breasts, they find them hilarious. Every person will immediately place the breasts against their chest, usually lampooning “sexy/slutty” stereotypes. Given enough time  (varies between 2 and 30 minutes) the subject with attempt to place the item against their bare chest by either removing clothing or maneuvering them under the clothing. At this point no subject has been able to resist the draw to place the item on their chest. The item seems to have the same effect of subjects regardless of gender. Upon being pressed to a bare chest the item immediately adheres to the subjects flesh and transform, within 30 seconds, into real flesh and blood breasts. The breasts will be approximately the same size as the item had been. In all other regards the resulting breasts seem to be naturally occurring and match the subjects skin tone perfectly.
At first all subjects continue to find their new breasts hilarious and are very happy to suddenly have acquired them. Subjects seem to find it almost impossible to remain fully clothed at first, often finding it the height of mirth to expose their new breasts to strangers. However in every case the subject wakes the following day with no clear memory of the previous occurrences and displays various emotional extremes, from joy to fury, on discovery of their new attributes.

After action. These items have been found in various costume stores across the country. The first report and recovery came about following a store owners young, high school daughter using them to play a prank on her boyfriend by dressing up with them. By the time the situation had been reported the items had affected the original girl, two female friends and, perhaps ironically, her boyfriend.
Once we had the item stored in secure containment it was considered safe.
These item seem to be of a particularly insidious nature as they are one of the items which appears on the shelves in many and various stores.

*Recommendation to increase security risk assessment due to prevalence*

Incident report.   During a routine cleaning and cataloging of items in storage, a box containing this item was dropped from a forklift. While engaged in an ill advised attempt to clean up before anyone noticed, Intern Paul ****** came in contact with a partially open packet of “banging boobies”. Intern Paul ****** was able to resist putting them on his bare chest until after he cleaned up the mess.

*Interview date **/**/**

Security Supervisor: So you tidied up the mess and returned to work?

Intern Paul ******: Kinda, I tried but I couldn’t stop thinking about the boobs stuffed in my jacket pocket.

S: What did you do with them?

I: I planned to go home early and drop them item off in an incinerator on the way out. But after I told my supervisor I was going home, she asked me about the noise of the box falling and I panicked. I just mumbled about a headache and pretty much ran to my car.

S: But you didn’t drop the item in an incinerator, did you?

I: No. I know how stupid it was now but I couldn’t afford to loose my job and I’d already dug myself too far in.

S: What happened after you left the grounds.

I: I just drove home. The thinking about the item was getting worse and worse. I decided to just get home and then burn the stupid things in the back yard.

S: But that didn’t happen either did it?

I: Well, obviously not. (Intern Paul ****** cups and lifts his 40EE breasts)

S: So what did happen when you got home.

I: By this point I’d pulled them out of the packet completely and discovered that if I just held them to my chest over my shirt I could think a little clearer. Not much, I was laughing so hard I could barely drive anyway. But I made it home and then it gets spotty. I remember building a fire in the back yard. I remember starting to cook dinner with the rubber boobs held in place over my shirt by a hoodie. I remember thinking I’d burn them after dinner. Believe it or not, I actually remember thinking that they were about the right size for my body. I remember BBQing a steak over the fire I built and spilling steak juice down my chest as I ate. The last thing I remember is getting changed for bed, removing my shirt and then, without thinking, I simply pressed the rubber to my bare chest and pulled a sleeping shirt over the top.

S: What made you do all of that?

I: I think it was an effort by me to not put on the breasts but I guess the breasts were working their magic to get the opposite to happen.

S: And do you remember what happened when you put them on properly?

I: No sorry, I just remember waking up the next morning and rolling onto my side, feeling these huge things shift and jiggle on my chest for the first time.

S: And that’s when you called us?

I: Not exactly. I cried for most of the day, thought about suicide for about two minutes and finally researched how to buy a bra and how to get a breast reduction.

S: They don’t work, you know.

I: What? What doesn’t?

S: Breast reduction surgery.

I: What?!?! What do you mean it doesn’t work?

S: I’d have thought you’d know. You’ve met Kelly in HR, right? Before she finally had the sex change, she tried three time to get rid of her monsters. They just grow back to the same size somehow. Before you’re even out from under the knock out gas, or so I’m told.

I: Fuck! So I’m stuck with these for the rest of my life?

S: I’m afraid so. But the good news is, you won’t loose your job this time.

I: And Kelly with the big tits is a man?

S: Well, she’s a woman now. And I’d watch your language if I were you. It doesn’t take long to become “Paul with the big tits”, if you’re not too careful.

I: Fuck! How am I going to explain this to my girlfriend..... or my parents! *Intern Paul ****** hangs his head and crys into his huge cleavage.*

*end of recording*

Addendum
Following multiple “accidents” involving these items, involving multiple personnel and covering a number of different storage facilities, the item threat and containment level has been heightened to maximum.

I very much enjoyed darkdonny's tale.  A whoopie cushion type item was something I was bouncing around in my head but couldn't quite figure out how I wanted it.  I think his idea is just right.

the fake breasts idea was another one I thought about, and I really like how ryanna's came out.  I especially liked the 'accidents' with personnel part.

Thank you for the encouragement! I really really enjoy this concept. Ideas keep popping into my mind on a daily basis and the difficulty becomes choices. But funny enough, it was the “incident report” idea part that sold this one for me too.

bobboled wrote:

I very much enjoyed darkdonny's tale.  A whoopie cushion type item was something I was bouncing around in my head but couldn't quite figure out how I wanted it.  I think his idea is just right.

Glad you liked it. It's an idea i've been toying with (especially the "transformation made permenant ifthe transformed is used as intended" part)