Topic: Audrey Gets a Tattoo - by wuffy69

Based off the Coin of Chaos universe, where a gold coin infused with evil magic turns wishes around for the worse.

http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/UNiMSgHHOo … Tattoo.rtf

Audrey Get a Tattoo
by wuffy69

After weeks of pressure, Audrey finally got the nerve to get a tattoo that her fellow senior cheerleaders have been daring her to get. Of the 10 seniors on the cheerleader team, she was the only one without a little tattoo somewhere on her body. Even most of the juniors and a couple of sophomores had secretly gotten one without their parent's permission.

Audrey knew what tattoo parlor to go to and what design she was going to get put on the small of her back. The girls that had gotten tattoos on their lower backs told her that it was the least painful spot on the body to get one. As she arrived at the seediest section of town, she willed herself to enter to the tattoo shop.

As she entered the shop, Rob, the tattooist, looked up with a wicked grin. Although he knew they only came his shop because he never asked any questions and he'd never get to fuck one of these spoiled rich chicks, he sure enjoyed marking their bodies and spoiling their perfect flesh.

"What'll it be, a butterfly on your ankle or a teddy bear on your butt?" he asked

Audrey had found a gold coin with an interesting design a few days ago. This is when she finally decided to break down a get a tattoo like the design on the coin. If she was going to get a tattoo, at least it was going to be unique. No one she knew had anything even remotely close like the fire-breathing dragon on the front of the coin.

Picking up the coin and studying it for a bit, he said, "I can do that, but that level of detail will take a little while to do"

"Fine. Whatever." Audrey groaned, "Just get started already"

Rob set up all of his tools, drew the online on her back and started to work.

"Are you done yet?"

"No, that's just the online."

"Fine."

As he tattooed a small section of the dragon's wing, Audrey never stopped complaining.

"You better be doing good work, I'm paying you with cash."
"Can't you work any faster?"
"Aren't you done yet?"

Finally, Rob couldn't take it any longer, "I wish you had a big, fat dick in your mouth to shut you up, you fucking slut of a 2-bit whore!!!"

...and there was a bright flash of light...

Rob blinked and looked down at his subject on his tattooing table. He never got tried of Easy Audrey, the filthiest slut he's ever seen. At just 19, she's been whoring herself for years, mostly just to pay for her tattooing, multiple implants in her breasts, and other body modifications.

Her body is nearly covered with tattoos, most of which would be obscene to a Hell's Angel. She also has piercings in her nose, nipples, clit and a dozen in her pussy lips. But the most amazing piercing of all is the large ring piercing the head of the huge penis that sticks out of mouth whenever she opens her mouth and attempts to talk.

Oh well, Rob sighed to himself as went back to work on Audrey, "at she HAS a penis..."

Re: Audrey Gets a Tattoo - by wuffy69

To Flicker(Administrator):
I remembered that this story also used to be posted at Choose Your Own Adventure section and I had written a few parts.
Could it be moved to the Choose Your Own Adventure section or had a copy there to start a new continuous writing?

I was a member of the zetaboard old forum.
I do not know why I could not register at the no-ip forum before, only it was possible now.