Topic: Perfect Girlfriend

Source: http://erotica.qalexandrian.com/stories … girlfriend

--------------------------------------

Perfect Girlfriend
by qalexandrian

Thank god it’s Friday, you think to yourself, shaking your head. You knock on the door to hear an eager, “I’m coming!” from within. You hear her running, then the clicking of the lock and the turning of the knob. The large, wooden door swings open, and your girlfriend is standing happily in the doorway. Your jaw drops when you notice her; she is beaming.

“I grew it for you,” she says lovingly. “Come on inside! They’re warm and soft and all yours.”

She tugs you over the doorstep without giving you time to react. Once she’s dragged you to the couch, she pulls her shirt over her head so you can get a better look. Her breasts have grown larger, rounder, fuller, and firmer, and she puffs out her bosom proudly so you can feel them, yet you are reluctant. Not because of their sudden growth, but because there are three of them.

She giggles. Her hands push the outer two boobs together, squeezing the center ball of flesh from both sides. “C’mon, don’t be afraid. I know how much you like them. And look at how soft and plump they are, all for you!”

You gingerly touch her left breast with your right hand. They do feel nice, nicer than they used to, you admit. “That’s right,” she coos, “try them all.” You grab the other end now, loving how solid the orbs feel under your flesh. Feeling sheepish, your fingers travel towards her cleavages, both of them, and you grab her middle tit. You want to tug on it and caress it and rub your face on it, but you simply massage it, which quickly elicits a purr of approval.

Her tongue rolls out of her mouth, and you see that it seems to have changed, too. It’s longer, draping over the side of her face, and it twitches and wiggles as you knead her boobs. It seems to trickle out of her mouth—two inches, then three, then five—until it is nearly touching her tits, causing you to recoil your hands slightly. She slurps her tongue back into her face, falling onto her hands and knees, and looks up at you again. “Why did you stop?” she asks innocently, seemingly unaware at what had happened.

As she gazes up at you, doe-eyed, you notice her ears are pointed, like those of an elf. In fact, her whole face looks a little different… it’s still her, but her eyes are wider and brighter, and her hair is longer and fuller. Her cheeks are soft and warm, and her chin comes to a subtle round point. Her cute gaze travels to the lump in your pants, and her tongue immediately falls out a few inches in anticipation. Her hands fly to your belt, and she wastes no time unzipping your fly.

“What’s gotten into you?” you ask, confused, but she already has the tip of her tongue on the head of your cock. She wraps it around your shaft, coiling it again and again, making you groan with pleasure. She hungrily slides her wet mouth all the way down your erect penis, and her ass flies into the air as she pushes you onto the couch. Her backside has gotten bigger too, if only a little, and something seems to be happening to it. A lump in her tight jeans forms, and out wriggles the stump of a small fleshy tail. “Ahh—” you try to begin, but you only manage to grunt. The tail wriggles out of her spine and wags through the air, a small barbed tip forming on the end.

Your eyes return to hers, which are straining to look up at you as she guzzles at your thick, throbbing cock. Her mouth feels better than any vagina ever has, especially with her dextrous tongue-tendril licking and sucking furiously. You can sense an orgasm building inside you, getting ready to spill over into an unstoppable blow. You know she doesn’t like the taste, but the load is coming, and it’s coming quickly. “I… I’m gonna cum,” you yelp in warning, but she only wraps her lips around you harder, and you push overboard into violent orgasm, ejaculating what seems like liters of sperm into your girlfriend’s mouth. She carefully contains every drop, and you feel her long tongue working to ensure she leaves your dick perfectly clean. She pulls her face from your crotch, and as she licks her lips, you notice they’ve changed, too. It’s still a mouth, and it still possesses a massive tongue, but it’s transformed in shape, looking almost like a… well, like a pussy.

She laps the last few drops of cum from her upper vaginal lips and murmurs a sound of pleasure. She sits back up on all fours and her demonic tail lazily flaps behind her. You are at a loss for words. She smiles, a funny sight with her genital-mouth, and slurs in a strangely sultry voice, “You taste delicious!” She gets up, her ass bobbing sexily. “But now I need something to wash it down. I’ll get you something, too” she says with a wink.

She returns from the kitchen carrying a glass of water and a glass of milk, the latter of which she hands to you with a grin. You’ve replaced your pants, but she is still quite topless, a fact that she exploits in order to show you where the milk came from: a quick squirt from her middle teat confirms the all-natural source. A bit skeptical, you take the glass and raise it to your lips and take a tentative sip, and to your surprise it tastes absolutely delicious! You gulp down most of the rest of the warm white liquid and put the glass to the side. She rests her head on your legs and seems to almost purr. Confused and at a loss, the words “I love you” almost subconsciously escape your lips while you delicately stroke her hair.

“I love you, too,” she slurs happily. You set her head down on the couch and stand up to return your glass. What the hell just happened? You walk into the kitchen and put the glass in the sink, and a small vial on the counter catches your attention. You pick it up and check the label. It is faint but readable, written in a strange scrawl. Perfect Girlfriend, you read, wandering back into the living room, vial still in hand. She sees you holding it and grins deviously. You look closer. Something else is written there. 2 doses. The bottle is empty.

“Eeep!” you shriek, but your voice is that of a stranger. You drop the vial, which falls to the ground and shatters. There is a strange pressure against your white button-down shirt—two lumps have formed and are growing fast. “No…”

Buttons strain, then burst. You fall to your knees, holding your hands in front of you, which are already looking slimmer and more petite. Hair is falling into your field of vision, which you struggle to push out of the way. Your shirt is peeling away, making room for your rapidly growing bosom. “What have you done to me?” you ask helplessly, in a notably feminine voice. Afraid, your hands stray to your crotch, searching for something. You slip one inside your loosening pants, hoping to find what you’re looking for. Instead, you feel a wave of intense pleasure, and you realize you’ve just slipped inside yourself. “No!”

But she has already started moving toward you, and her own pants are coming off as well. She drops her jeans, showing off her sexy panties. Yet beneath her lingerie is something different, a familiar bulge… specifically, a thick, hardening cock. It is strange, shocking, and almost disturbing to see the male member situated upon your girlfriend. It is pressed against her chest, contained there by the only garment she is still wearing, and you can see it growing bigger and more erect before your very eyes. When did this bizarre growth appear? Had she held it beneath her while she was busy giving you a blowjob and showing off her milky tits? Perhaps it had even been there from the moment you’d walked in the door? You feel unsettled, maybe even disgusted at the thought of your girlfriend teasing you while hiding a concealed penis just out of sight.

She puts an arm on your shoulder and uses the other to tweak your left nipple, which sends your slender legs kicking in a sudden involuntary spasm of pleasure. She kneels on top of you and smirks. Within moments, your thrashing legs have been subdued by her remarkably strong tail, which has ensnared itself around your ankles, locking them in place. Her fingers stray below your newly grown breasts and begin to massage a small lump of flesh just out of sight. Another wave of ecstasy hits, sending you onto your back, your tongue lolling out. You see your breasts getting bigger, but something else is happening beneath them… if only you could see beyond these damned tits!

She pushes the new growths together, and you realize what’s happened. Unlike her, you don’t have three boobs—you have four. She has removed her panties and has placed her cock between your two columns of breasts, and you can feel it grow erect against your flesh. It is both terrifying and deliciously stimulating. She stands over you, pressing her strange new member against you and sliding it between your mammaries, stimulating your own new additions, making you realize how wonderful they feel. Her gentle but deliberate gyrations trigger feelings you’ve never had in your life, imploring you grab hold of your breasts and rub them against your girlfriend’s dick. You bite your lips to hold back the murmurs of pleasure aching to escape them. A strange heat develops in your nethers, and in a stroke of realization, you discover you’re sopping wet. Letting your gaze fall from her eyes, you speak up timidly.

“Put it in me,” you whisper, afraid.

“What did you say?” she slurs through her own wet pussy-mouth.

“Put your cock inside me,” you yelp, this time with a sense of urgency. “Please, do it now!”

Nodding and grinning, happy to oblige, she withdraws from your chest and unravels her tail, grips your flared hips, and pushes her massive cock against your drooling vaginal flesh. You can feel it hovering there, the head just barely making contact with your slick, wet lips, and mere moments later she presses past them, entering you for the first time, and your restraint is lost completely as a thin squeal of surprised pleasure escapes you. She slides in and out with smooth motion, pressing deeper and deeper within you as she probes to see how far she can go. You spread your legs apart, bracing yourself for impact, and your girlfriend plunges all the way inside you, her meaty, masculine member filling your virgin snatch completely, and you become acutely aware of a sudden need to touch your new nipples. You can sense your own tongue rolling over your chin, but you don’t care, everything feels so good. She pounds you repeatedly, stimulating you in a way you’ve never felt before, and she rubs your clit furiously, generating intensely powerful waves of impossibly heavy euphoria. “I’m… I’m gonna cum!” she screams, and without much warning she fires load after load of white hot semen into your accepting wet slit. The orgasm is sudden and immediate, unlike anything you’ve felt before, consuming and all-encompassing, a pure blast of intense sexual satisfaction. Your head rolls back onto the floor, your heavy bosom heaves, and before long, both of you are left panting heavily, frantically gasping for breath.

You look into her eyes, and you feel something happening in your pants. A tail wriggles out from your spine and wags slightly, thumping against the floor. You lick your pussy-lips with newfound appreciation of your girlfriend’s throbbing member. You take one last glance at the shattered remains of the vial on the floor before turning your full attention to her body and falling into the sweet, wet kiss. Your tongues intertwine and your juices flow freely. She runs her hands up and down your smooth stomach and fondles your four breasts while you lick at her wet nipples.

Bliss.

Less than a minute later, somehow you’ve found yourselves on the couch, and she’s on top of you again, her tail straying dangerously close to your lower lips. “Are you thinking what I’m thinking?” she giggles with a devilish grin.

This is going to be one interesting weekend.