Topic: Vivian's Wild Night - by renoran

Source: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/21609359/

For those who know Kastle who know what's up. This story is a fanfiction of this character:
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/10072777/
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/10077862/

tags (highlight to view): CTF

------------------------------------------------------------------

Vivian's Wild Night – By Renoran

Numerous lights danced about the club’s busy floor, momentarily illuminating the numerous occupants. Accompanied with a loud, booming euro-mix track only added to the inherent chaos. All over the club, numerous people were either dancing drinking or partaking in a number of unscrupulous activities. Yet in the middle of all this chaos, sat a single woman at the neon lit bar.

Unlike the numerous smiling people around her, either trying to get laid or enjoy themselves; she instead wore a look of disdain and depression. Her finger traced the edge of her half-empty glass of whatever popular drink the club served. Her other hand held up her head half-heartedly. Despite being dressed in a less than modest red, one piece dress; she hardly looked as if she had any plans at all.

“What’s with the long face?” The bartender asked, his voice somehow cutting through the haze of music and joyous shouts. “Especially with a dark beauty like you sitting here, looking all pretty.”

If Vivian’s dark skin hadn’t masked some of her coyness, the bartender would have easily noticed. However, she instead looked up from her drink, brushing back a black curly lock of hair. Her plump lips pursed themselves for a moment, covered in a deep red shade of lipstick.

“Looks like my date decided to for an easy piece of ass tonight,” she replied, pointing her thumb back over at the dance floor. The bartender looked over and only shook his head at the sight; a pathetically dressed  jock gyrating with one of the more skimpy regulars who took up a piece of the dance floor.

“Well, that sucks hun,” He replied, placing another glass in front of her. He poured it out before she could respond, leaving a sour look on her face, giving her a soft wink.

“Thanks but I think I’m good on the booze tonight. How much do I owe you for it? I think I’ll call it a night,” Vivian asked, pulling out her purse before the bartender quickly raised a hand.

“I may be generous, but this ain’t on the house. Someone sent this one to you, in fact it would be that  person over there,” He stated, point over to the far end of the bar.

Vivian followed his finger over and nearly gasped at the sight; a very unusual sight greeted her as another female rose a glass in kind, a wide smile on her face. She picked up her drink and gave the bartender a quick thanks before walking over to the empty seat near her newest friend.

“Hello there,” the woman greeted, brushing back a red lock of hair.

She held an air of confidence that seemed infectious and dominating, caring little for the club around and focusing solely on Vivian. It sent chills down the african american’s spine, her clit moistening slightly as she struggled not to fidget. The woman’s dress barely contained her bountiful asset, with only a thin piece of fabric covering her body; her hair simply hung over her shoulders and her eyes held a predatory glint. She held out a hand that Vivian hesitantly took, giving it a quick shake.

“I’m Lina, it's nice to meet you…”

“O-oh… um.. Vivian…”

“Nice to meet you Vivian. I must say that seeing you being dumped like that is horrible. I thought the least I could do was get you a drink.”

“Yeah… it does…”

“Well, you know what? At least the night isn’t a complete loss. I, myself seemed to have had a bit of bad luck myself. My other party canceled on me a few minutes ago, so… I am now available.”

“Well… I wouldn’t want to….intrude,” Vivian replied uneasily, still squirming under her gaze, unable to fully deter this woman’s advances.

“Oh please dear, you’re not intruding at all. But I digress, such things are merely a formality at this point. What if I told you I could change your life? Tonight? Just one night and your entire world would be different. Never being dumped again, taking charge, having the power to seize what you want. I know you’ve felt it, you can feel it now.”

“Well… um… I …um.”

“I insist, in fact you could even get back at that asshole over there. Wouldn’t you like that?”

Vivian bit her lips, giving off and uncertain gaze at the dirty floor, yet her companion only smiled, confident in the outcome. She wasn’t sure how, but she could feel Lina somehow bypassing most of her social defenses and hitting every sore spot she had that night. She looked back at the redhead once more before blowing out a sigh. She slowly nodded, giving in to the her own curiosity and need for revenge.

“That’s what I thought, now what do you say we ditch this place and head over to that nice little hotel across the street?” She said, giving off a toothy grin as she picked up her purse.

Lina left a small bundle a bills on the bar, winking towards the bartender before walking away. Vivian quickly followed behind, trying to keep up with the other woman’s unnatural grace. She was able to weave through the writhing crowd without much of an issue, mystifying the young woman.

The two quickly made their way across the street, walking into the decent establishment. The smell of disinfectant and other strong cleaners filled Vivian’s nose as she beheld a sparse and minimal check-in desk. The room itself reminded her of a doctor’s clinic with its dull fluorescent lights, a few simple benches and a coffee table with outdated magazines. Even the concierge looked more at home as a doctor’s secretary. Still, Lina continued undeterred to the desk, placing down another small stack of bills. The two whispered for a bit, keeping their words from Vivian.

Seconds later the concierge merely nodded and sighed, picking up a phone and speaking a few sparse words before hanging up. She gave Vivian a strange look before handing a simple key to Lina. Lina merely blew the concierge a kiss before waving her companion over, leading her over to a nearby elevator. Even the elevator smelled of overly strong disinfectants; strong enough to make Vivian feel a bit woozy.

“What’s with all the disinfectant? Was there an outbreak or something here?” She asked, annoyed as her eyes began to water.

“Not that I’m aware of,” Lina replied, looking back with a smile. “Besides at least you know it's clean, not that it will be an issue soon enough.”

The elevator soon came to an abrupt stop, much to the relief of Vivian and opened up to an equally sterile hallway. The walls were a plain beige and the floor a pearly white tile waxed to a mirror sheen. The pair’s heels clicked against the floor as they made their way past a number of rooms before Lina suddenly stopped.

“Here we are hon, I guarantee this night will be… unforgettable,” she stated, opening the door with an audible click.

Lina pushed open the pale gray aluminum door revealing the room to Vivian as she was shooed inside by her partner. She quickly closed the door behind her before flipping over a nearby switch, bringing up the lights. A simply furnished room greeted Vivian, covered with a very basic floral wallpaper and holding only a simple TV and stand along with the other basic hotel amenities. The bed itself however looked a bit off. The sheets had been replaced with thin plastic coverings and the pillows were similarly plastic and filled with air.

“I know they want to keep things clean here but isn’t this a bit excessive? I mean, how much of a mess could two women make?” Vivian asked as she placed her purse on a nearby table. She took a seat on the nearby bed, finding it unusually soft.

“Well, you can never be too careful. I did request this room by the way. Never know what other people have done in these rooms before,” She replied with a predatory smile, sending chills down Vivian’s spine.

“Now, let’s dispense with the small talk. I did promise you the night of your life, right?” She asked, as she pulled off her dress in one fluid motion.

Vivian quickly followed suit, pulling off her own dress, revealing her ample bosom. Her own body was a bit of vanity for her as she worked hard to ensure her curves and shape remained the same. Her ass was thick and firm, her legs sensual and her waist thin while her hips were quite wide. Just as she finished with her little ceremony she looked over at her companion and nearly fainted.

Not from the fact that Lina’s body was nearly perfect in every way; her own chest easily matching Vivian’s. Her own body was quite fit, not a trace of fat anywhere and every curve was in its place. However, that wasn’t the problem, it was in fact a certain organ that should not have been in a certain place. Between her legs sat a large, thick cock that was twitching in excitement; its veiny surface pulsing with lust. She looked up at Lina and saw nothing left of the sultry woman that invited her. Instead, what remained was a predator, one that would have its take.

Vivian tried to get away but Lina’s reflexes were much faster, pinning her to the bed. Sweat began to pour off of her head, her face becoming a bit red as she easily held her quarry in place.

“I’m sorry, this next part might be a bit…alarming…” she said, her chest heaving as she began to blush heavily. She rubbed her cock against Vivian’s body, raising her own lust as something finally clicked inside her.

Vivian continued to struggle before suddenly stopping, noticing something was off about her companion. Her throat began to move a bit, quickly followed by a loud gurgling noise. Lina’s winced as the unusual hiccups increased, barely able to hold down her quarry. The sounds became louder as Lina tried to hold back whatever it was she was coughing up. Her cheeks began bloating, her mouth wincing to hold but she knew its was fruitless.

“Glorp!!” She cried out as her mouth suddenly shot open, landing with a loud splat on Vivian’s chest was a hot, thick fluid.

Vivian looked down in horror at the fluid, recognizing both the smell and the heat of something she herself had been very, very familiar with. She looked back up to find Lina rubbing her swelling neck as more of the fluid spat out from her mouth. Her breasts began to swell as well; her nipples slowly disappearing from each mammary. The skin between them fused and merged, becoming a massive sack. Her neck continued to push out; thickening with each rub of her hands, large veins bulging from its sides.

She tried to move away again, yet she laid transfixed by the transformation, barely paying attention to the growing puddle of cum that was slathering her form. She could hear Lina somehow moaning between each spurt of cum, her eyes closed in pleasure as her head was carried even further away from her shoulders by the changing neck. Her whole head and face had begun to change as well, her hair seemingly being pulled back into her head. Her cheeks puffed out into a much larger spongy flesh, the rest of her head softly crunching and flattening out, becoming much more mushroom shaped. Her own cock remained rock solid as it grew and fell beneath the sack that was once her breasts.

Almost as suddenly as it had began the changes ceased, leaving behind a large cock like head and neck, staring at Vivian with a seductive gaze. Her heavier body easily holding her captive as her ballsack easily pinned her knees. Regaining her senses again, Vivian tried to run. She tried to push Lina’s phallic form off of her, yet all she managed to accomplish was to continuously rub and massage her cock-like neck.

“W-what are you?!” Vivian cried out, staring directly into Lina’s eyes.

“I’m what you will be soon enough. You’ll love it just as much as I do Vivian. The pleasure… and the …. Release…” A voice spoke into her mind. Vivian only tried harder the moment she heard it, increasing the mounting pressure Lina’s cock mouth held back.

Vivian could feel the sack pinning her legs begin to churn and throb, rumbling as something started to move about. She noticed Lina’s eyes had closed once more, almost as if enjoying something as the cum from her mouth only increased, dripping onto Vivian’s face. She tried not to let any of the salty liquid enter her mouth, barely able to evade each drip but only to find it was increasing.

“Oooh… I’m…. I’m… gonna cum…. Really soon…. Get ready Vivian… it's a big one…. I can’t …. Hold it…. Any…more….”

Vivian’s eyes widened as Lina began to tremble, the sack at her legs churning furiously before suddenly pumping something heavily. Suddenly a large bulge appeared at the base of her neck, moving down its length slowly. Vivian tried in vain to hold back the bulge, only to feel it slip past her grip on Lina’s neck. The bulge sat just before Lina’s head, whose eyes rolled up into her cock head as her urethroat opened up. Vivian could see the tunnel open up before the massive torrent of cum engulfed her head. The hot, sticky, thick liquid coated her as it forced its way past her mouth, traveling down her throat and into her stomach.

The whole explosion lasted for but a few seconds, but to Lina’s victim, it felt like an eternity. Lina’s cockmouth gave out a few final weak spurts before subsiding. She gingerly rolled her large cock body off of Vivian as she slowly began to revert back to her human form. Basking in the afterglow, she reached over and helped remove some of the thick cum from Vivian, taking a quick taste of her own cum with a smile. She quickly wiped her mouth off before rousing her partner.

“There you go, now you’re like me Vivian. In fact you’ll begin to change here soon enough. It’s almost never as good as your first time so enjoy it while you can.” Lina taunted as Vivian slowly rose to her feet, spitting out some cum. “You got a direct dose, it should be happening any moment now.”

The dark beauty tried to ignore her, tried to get to the door before suddenly dropping to her knees. Her head felt warm to the touch, her cheeks red with fever as she something suddenly leaked from her mouth. She felt it drip down onto her hand and looked back at the small pool of cum with complete shock.

“N-no, I-I didn- Glorp! Glrk! Glork!” She tried to say, only managing to spit up even more cum.

“There’s no need to say anything, it's going to happen now.” She stated, coming over to the kneeling woman with a smile, patting her on the head gently before placing a finger on her lips. Her lips met Vivian’s as more cum left her lips, drinking down the salty fluid. She pulled Vivian’s changing form upon herself, massaging the black’s girls thickening neck. Soon, veins started to bulge out from from the sides, throbbing with new blood. She could feel her head moving further and further away from her body. She could feel it moving about and changing shape. She could hear the bones and in her head crack and shift, her cheeks and mouth pushing out into a large cock head. Her hair quickly pulled back into her head, revealing a large mushroom type head.

Her breasts merged and churned, becoming heavier as they filled with newly minted cum, churning and throbbing as Lina’s prodded and massaged them. Vivian tried to resist, yet the pleasurable feeling filled her head. She needed to grow, to become what she truly was. Lina quickly moved out of the way as Vivian’s cock body plopped down unceremoniously upon the cool tile floor. She could barely see anything, the world had become a great blur to her, yet she knew Lina was still there, smirking.

“What is… this?” She asked, hear her voice somehow speak.

“This is my gift to you my dear. It's called DHS or Dick Head Syndrome, it only manifests whenever you get horny. If you get to be like me, you can control it to a degree but it's the greatest thing I could ever share with you.” She replied, taking a seat atop Vivian’s thick, black cock body, slowly massaging it.

Vivian tried to speak once more, only to submit to the soft stroking that tickled her cock form. She could feel her beast sack churn and rumble, its cum roiling about.

“You can share it too now. If you get any of your cum into another girl, either through drinks or how I did for you, then she will become like us. That is how you can get back at your boyfriend.” She mused, stroking a bit faster now, feeling Vivian throb underneath her. “There are plenty others like us, that come to this hotel and have their fun like us. You can come here now too as you’re a member now.”

“B-but… I…” She tried to reply but stopped as she felt a telltale throb, the same she felt underneath Lina.

“Shhh. You’ll change back after you cum. Just let it happen.”

The pressure at the base of her neck built and built for every agonizing second, threatening to blow. She prayed for release, wishing it with every fiber of her being. Suddenly, a large bulge began to travel down her cock, pushing its way past Lina whose stroking only increased. She tried to hold it back for a minute, trying to hold onto to some semblance of normalcy, but the cum refused to be held back. With a sudden rush, the cum rocketed out from her urethroat, shooting out all over the room. She came and came and came, enjoying each orgasm before slowly drifting off.

Vivian came to later that night, waking up with a start upon her own bed. She still wore her dress from that night and shook her head. She looked around at her body and sighed in relief as the crazy cock had seem to vanish.

“God, that was some dream… I need a drink…” She whispered, making her way to the kitchen.

She slowly turned on the light and froze as she noticed a certain item sitting atop the kitchen counter. A simple piece of paper, a rose and photo leaned up against an innocuous bottle filled with something white. She shook as she read the note and looked at the photo before suddenly laughing, her mind having broken slightly at the sight, twisting her personality just enough to actually thank Lina. In the photo, was a large black cock Vivian with Lina nearby holding up a peace sign. On the note only a simple phone number was listed.

“Heh heh heh. I should go share this with that bitch, then that ex mine will get a real surprise.” She said mirthfully, cum slowly dripping from her mouth as her lust began to build once more. She gasped as she felt something poke out from her crotch and smiled as a large thick cock pushed out from her pussy, dripping with pre-cum.

“They won’t know what hit them.”

“Glorp!”

Re: Vivian's Wild Night - by renoran

Vivian Post-TF: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/23386843/