Topic: It's A Jungle Out There - by pillas & gddrummer101

Source: https://www.writing.com/main/interact/i … ter_map/14

Re: It's A Jungle Out There - by pillas & gddrummer101

Chapter 2: Reader's Choice Character

Jack fell back on his bed with a sigh. He had just moved to this new town and it was such a boring place, nothing like the city he grew up in. People stared at him, they talked funny, and to top it off he was expected to do manual labor in his free time. His mother and father bought the place as way to break into organic farming and farm to table cooking or something. He didn't really care, his older sister was just as bored and fed up as him, while his younger sister loved the fact that she could ride all the "horsies"and pet the doggies, and look at the cute piggies.

The new school was just as boring, the students actually participated in school events and dances and had curfews to observe on school night, it was like he went back in time. At least he had the internet and video games to rely on. At least he thought he did, finding out that his father wanted him to help till the fields with him, and clean out the barn was too much. All his free time was gone now, and he was expected to go to bed early and wake up at the crack of dawn to help feed the animals and help them graze all before going to school. Was he even supposed to get any free time?

Another thing that annoyed him was this dumb farm house they live in, it was weird and creepy sometimes. Everything creaked, the pipes leaked, and they made funny noises whenever you turned the hot water on. You needed a key for every lock, and the keys were weird looking ones too. His dad had given him a large ring of keys that looked like they belonged to some old fashioned policemans key ring, asked him to go clean out the basement since he didnt have time. Jack grabbed a flashlight from his closet and headed downstairs.

"Hey Jack, Here try this...it's freshly ground ginger with a bit of spicy turmeric and coconut frosting cupcake" His mother accosted him at the kitchen, blocking his way to the basement entrance. Jack sighed, he didnt like the fact he had to move out here, but he did have to admit his mothers "concoctions" were always some of the tastiest and most delicious he had ever eaten. Taking a bite of the cupcake led him down a subtle ride of sweet, and spicy and a bit of a kick in the back of your throat that felt tingly yet pleasant.

"That was great mom...and you know I love ginger in anything" Jack answered honestly. Scarfing down the rest of his cupcake. His mom beamed at him and tended to the rest of her pastries. He passed by a freshly made batch of snicker-doodles and snuck one off the tray before heading to the basement. He twirled the keys around in his hand as headed down the stairs. While some might be creeped out to venture down into the basement of an old house, Jack wasnt because for a barn basement it wasnt even that scary. Jack asked his parents if instead of a room on the second floor could he have the basement instead. Since while the rest of the house was your standard old craftsman style barn house. The basement was actually renovated, but it was done so in an odd way. It looked like you walking into old fashioned 1950s study. A library of books lined the walls from astro-physics to quantum theories, time travel, science fiction, history books, engineering and anatomy books for all sorts of things, there was books about myths, legends, cryptozoology, even comic books from the 1920s, 30s, 40s and 50s. In the middle of it all was what seemed like a lounge area with an desk and a leather chair and ottoman. The far corner of the wall had a bathroom, a fold out bed and a locked closet.

He leafed through a book on Native American myths on the sidetable near the lounge area and headed to the closet. The door was plain carved oak and seemed fairly new considering the rest of the surrounding furniture. However it was sealed tight and only had a single keyhole and no door knob. It was an odd door to say the least but maybe he could figure out something with this set of keys.

Jack mumbled to himself, each key brought him more frustration, these old keys sometimes took some finagling to work right in the locks and he couldn't tell if they were the right ones or not since the door didn't even have a door knob to pull on. when he got the last key he grunted in annoyance.

"fucking old fashioned piece of crap!" Jack yelled, throwing the set of keys to the floor in frustration. He heard a loud clang of something metal breaking off as the keys struck the floor. Jack reeled, fearing he might have broken one of the keys and saw to his dismay that one of the keys was in fact in two parts now. He picked up the other half of the broken key and was surprised to see that the key was hollow on one end. The other part of the key had different ridges than all the rest. Jack stared at the keys wondering why someone would go through the trouble of making a key hidden like this. Having nothing to lose Jack turned around and tried the new hidden key into the mysterious door. As soon as he inserted it into the lock, A hiss was heard from the door and the key became stuck. Jack stumbled back as a loud series of metal clanging noises emanated from the other side and the door slid into a compartment on the side of the wall.

There was a strange hidden room beyond the now open doorway, it looked like something you would find in one of those old 1950s mad scientists movies. There was a multitude of strange contraptions scattered about, test tubes, beakers, metal coils and wires. There was a chalkboard with equations, and in the far corner in the wall was a pedestal with a rather pristine looking device perched upon it. What made it odd was that it was in direct contrast to the rest of the equipment in the room since it looked like a typical standard touch phone but about five times as thick and it was the screen was lit. Jack stared dumbfounded, everything around the room looked like it hadnt been touched in decades, but the device before him looked like it just came fresh from the factory. When Jack approached the device it startled him as a prompt came on the screen. It looked almost like a typical smart phone layout. There was a message icon however indicating that it was waiting to be read. Jack picked up the device carefully and tapped the icon for the messaging app.

"New user aqquired, Upload data? Y - N" The message said simply, Jack wondered what that meant since he doubt the device even had wifi, but decided to click Y anyway. A bright flash came from the device and blinded him as soon as he tapped the Y button.

Jack rubbed his eyes and brought the Alpha remote into view, wait the what now?

How did he know what it was called, and....Jackes brain suddenly kicked into overdrive and he was left reeling with a minor headache as he came down. He had full operating knowledge of the device in his hand, like if the manual was suddenly downloaded into his brain. However there was bits and pieces missing like he been given a full copy of a book but with some pages torn out. The aspects of the device were...odd to say the least, and even stranger was that there was nothing about who created the device or where it came from.

"This thing can do what...thats....thats not possible" Jack wondered aloud, staring at the device in his hands. From the knowledge he gained, he knew that he could alter and interchange the aspects of any human or animal as he pleased. And with the ability to alter reality itself. None of it seemed possible but the information forced into his brain said otherwise. Jack had many questions...however his curiosity over the devices origin was now presided by his overwhelming curiosity of trying out the device.

"I just...have to make sure....that this is real" Jack said to himself, reassuring himself that what he does now is out of scientific curiosity.

"hehe...maybe with this things will be less boring." Jack laughed to himself, locking the door behind him and securing it with the secret key and heading back up the stairs.

His mother was busy looking through a recipe book, and decided to head outside to meet his dad instead. His father was busy feeding the horses, cows, sheep and pigs. His little sister was playing with the sheepdog and the two Australian shepherds. His older sister was on her phone texting on the porch. As much as Jack loved his family, he knew that no matter what he did with the device reality would alter to fit the changes he made...that is if it actually worked.

Jack looked around on who to test it on first, his father or his sisters....or maybe just mess around with some animals instead.

*Jack messes with his family

Chapter 3: Jack messes with his family

His older sister, Evelyn, or Eve, was sitting on the porch typing away on her phone. Sitting near her on the seat of the rocking chair beside her own, was their cat, Felix.

I wonder..., thought Jack as he pointed the remote at his older sister and cat. He scrolled through a few options before he found an option for "swap."

Jack saw a simplistic diagram of both a human woman and male cat. He highlighted heads of each and then pressed "confirm".

A flash of light seemed to radiate from nowhere as Jack went blind for less than a second. When the light faded though, he saw an interesting sight. Felix's head was now sat on Eve's body, his orange furred visage melded onto the smooth, bare shoulders of his sister. Strangely enough, Felix was not the one typing on the phone, it having never left the hands of Eve's body.

Jack looked back to where Felix was before and saw his sister's head grafted onto his body. Her dark brown hair was draped over her new furry, orange back as her tail swished idly. Jack walked closer to the porch to see exactly what was going on. As he got closer he heard more of what Eve saw saying. It became clear to Jack that Eve was dictating text messages to Felix, who was typing them into the phone.

Reality had adjusted so that Eve would still function much as the way she did before, but she needed assistance, namely from the cat she swapped with.

Jack couldn't believe it. With a press of a button he had changed reality. In a bit of shock he continued observing his sister and cat, further.

"Well tell her I don't care if she WANTED to go out with Todd, he asked me out and I said yes!", Eve said, clearly impassioned by some relationship drama going on with the new kids she met at her college.

Felix processed what she said and began typing. His human hands worked quickly, just as fast as they did when it was Eve using them. His slender fingers worked to communicate on behalf of his owner.

As Felix transcribed Eve's words, Eve herself had extended one leg and was licking her paw. Jack stood up on his tip toes to see more, as he was on the ground still, in front of the porch. As he raised himself up he saw that between Eve's new legs sat Felix's sheath and balls. When Eve was done cleaning her paw, she leaned over herself and began giving her balls a vigorous licking as well.

This made Jack snicker a bit. He knew they never had Felix fixed, and now his sister was likely very glad for that.

Eve's licking was brought to halt though as she noticed her brother staring at her. "What's up?", she said, maybe a little annoyed, but mostly curious. They were on good terms, having found recent camaraderie in their mutual distaste for their parent's decisions.

"Oh nothing, Just figured I'd come see Felix.", Jack said, as she made his way onto the porch and walked over to the cat that now had his sisters body from the neck down. Jack reached out a hand and lightly scratched Felix's cheek. The cat would have purred, but that part of his anatomy now belonged to Eve. Eve retained her voice, but now had Felix's ability to purr.

Jack pulled up another chair and sat himself down beside his sister and cat as they all heard the familiar sounds of his little sister, Megan, coming around the house. A loud, high pitched giggling followed by rampant barking. Eve and Jack just looked at each other, Eve craning her head up to give Jack a knowing look to see what their sister had gotten up to, this time.

Mentally, though, Jack's mind was racing to process everything he had already done, compounded with all he was realizing he could do...

*Something else.

Chapter 4: Jack goes to his father

Jack trotted over to see his father with purpose, and though he's always had a somewhat rocky relationship with his dad there was still respect and love there. However their current living conditions were a direct result of his dads decision and it was fair to say there was some tension between them. Jack thought it was only fair that his father be the first to face the device as the guinea pig so to speak.

His father was a well built man even before moving to the country side, a semi fit man in his forties that worked out often, and prided himself on living like a true hard working man as he called himself. He wondered how he'd feel if he took him down a notch.

Jack studied his surroundings, the horses were all stabled, the cows were grazing, the sheep were in the pen, the goats in the fields and the chickens in the coops. The dogs were playing with his sister and the pigs were in the sty. The only other animal not accounted for was moms cat, who was always lazing about the house even moreso now that he had Megans body. All in all there was a pretty big roster of animals to start with.

His father was hauling hay into the horses stables at moment while they nibbled on a mixture of oats and veggies. The device was capable of many things, but for now he wanted to keep it fairly simple a straightforward part swap and see where it goes. He took a look at the horses, seperated by gender of course. They had four mares and only one stallion. Since more than one male would cause trouble for a single farmer to handle on their own. There was also a younger filly that was born only a month ago and baby Holstein calf that were stabled together for proper care.

Jack decided to get straight to the point, he knew his dad was prepping Candy Cane, one of the mares for being fresh into her heat for Jolly Roger the stallion to mount when she was good and ready. Jack decided that his father would make this affair rather personal now. Device in hand, Jack typed down his intentions and pressed the enter prompt. with a anticlimactic electronic jingle it announced that the alteration had occurred. Jack didnt see anything different when he looked at his father however, he was still throwing hay into the troughs of the horses one by one.

However he noticed that he lingered on Jolly Rogers trough a bit longer than usual, and was heaping on more veggies than he did for the mares. Meanwhile Jolly Roger was prancing up and down excitedly.

"I know boy, I can feel it too...." His father said patting Rogers muzzle, which he leaned into and lick his fathers hands. His father sighed loudly and fidgted his left leg up and down as if stomping the floor.

"Dont worry, Im almost there buddy...Just wait at least one more night, and by then I'll...." His father was interrupted by a loud neigh from Roger.

"I get it, I'll go back inside now....god knows your scent is getting to me too" His father said, grabbing a suspicious bulge at his own trousers and rubbing at it a litlle. His father grunted and he kneeded his crotch for a bit. Jack snuck around a beam near the barn as his father passed by. He could hear his father mumbling about the Autumn being especially difficult time for him. He walked back into the farm house, occasionally shaking his left leg up and down as he walked. Jack followed behind silently.

Jack followed his father inside and hid behind the kitchen wall while he met with his mother. Jack saw his dad grab his mom from behind and kiss along her neck, holding her waist against his own as he fondled her from behind. Jack blushed at the scene of his parents getting intimate.

"Oh Bill, is it that time again" His mom asked, leaning into his increasingly needy kisses at the back of her neck. His father just grunted while continuing to grind his waist into his moms backside.

"I cant take it Katie cakes, I can barely get through cleaning the stables and feeding the horses without Ol roger losing it and myself" His father spoke to his mom, feeling her up from behind, groping her body up and down.

"Not that i dont appreciate your attention honey, it's only one more day before your estrus and then you and Roger can do your business and get all this out of the way, you've been so ornery at these times...not that I mind really" His mother smiled smokily. Leaning her head back and catching her husbands lips in a lustful kiss. Katie always enjoyed the first week of her husbands estrus as he become more frustrated waiting for his heat to begin, he would seek her out for some semblance of relief before he could be ready to take on a stallion or two. The spring and Autumn were her favorite seasons since he would be endlessly coming to her for his needs and she loved how his tongue was like magic to her. And she loved that novelty horse dildo she bought for him made him beg for more. She loved her husband truly.

"It's just so hard sometimes baby, I cant control myself Im like an animal" He moaned into her hair, twirling her around and catching his lips with hers. She responded in kind. Caressing his chest and slipping a hand down into his trousers. She pulled back her hand and Jack was surprised to see his mothers hand nearly dripping in wetness. She brought it to her nose, took a sniff and then proceeded to lick her finger tips clean slowly while his dad watched.

"Mmm...sweeter than honey, but with a nice spice to it" His mom said, winking at him. This caused your father to groan and grab his wifes waist, and grind his crotch into hers.

"I need you baby" his father moaned to his wife. His mother nodded a seductive smile and grabbed his ass forcefully.

"Good...Im gonna take this filly for a ride tonight" She said in a commanding voice.

"You mean...you got it?" Jacks father asked stunned all of a sudden. His mother nodded.

"yep just arrived this morning, the shop modified it so it could fit at least both the 15 and 20 inch models" Katie said teasingly.

"Oh god, that's fantastic" Bill exclaimed.

"Now you go upstairs and get ready, I expect you to be all ready for me while I get the harness prepped, they rigged it for me too ya know...theres a smaller one attached to the inside of the strap on suspenders just for me...Im glad you asked them for it honey" She explained, grabbing her husbands ass and giving it a rather hard slap which caused him to jump.

"Now git!" She shouted as he retreated up the stairs, your mother following behind.

Jack just stared in awe at the scene. Reality had adapted so quickly to that swap and his parents were none the wiser. Jack stared at the remote in his hands in astonishment and couldn't wait to experiment more.

*Jack goes to see his other sister

Chapter 5: Jack goes to see his other sister

Deciding he'd have more interesting surroundings after swapping his family, he went back outside to the porch and found Eve and Felix still there, continuing to text Eve's friend.

So far he'd given Eve his male cat's body, and his father a needy mare's pussy. He though about what to do to his little sister, Megan, as he saw her playing with their three dogs, their sheepdog, Chester, and the 2 Australian Shepherds, Fiona and Bruce.

Megan was running around, wearing a simple pair of jeans and a long shirt. She clearly had been dressed to get dirty, likely at the demand of their mother. Megan's dark blonde ponytail was fed through the back of a baseball cap, the one she'd gotten from school when she joined the girl's softball team.

Jack watched them play for a second, seeing Megan throwing a chew toy across the grass for the dogs to chase. She was threw it quite far, as she was the pitcher for her team. As Megan leaned down, waiting for the dogs to retrieve the toy, Jack selected her with the remote and waited for the dogs to separate before selecting Bruce, as well. After selecting a few options he pressed "enter" and a light again blinded him. When he regained vision he saw that Megan was gone from the spot she had been before. Jack looked back to where the dogs were and now saw in the distance what appeared to be his sister, only with Bruce's body below her waist. Jack had turned her into a centaur-like creature, fusing the two together into one being. Jack wouldn't miss Bruce, he was the worst behaved dog they had and it was only Megan who liked him anyway. This way, she could be with Bruce, forever, and no one else in the family would have to deal with the disobedient dog.

Megan held the toy in one hand as she wound up again and threw it back toward the direction of Jack. It landed near him and he watched as this time, Fiona, Chester and now Megan ran after the toy. Apparently, Megan was now racing the dogs to get the toy, her lower body running quite a bit faster than the other dogs. It wasn't much of a competition, but it was fun for her, and she loved her dogs, so spending time with them in their natural environment was a joy.

As Megan barreled toward the toy, Jack was too busy focusing on the change to notice his little sister coming straight for him. Megan, too, was too excited and focused on winning that she crashed right into her brother, her large lower half carrying more than enough weight to take him down with her.

As Jack lay there on the ground, his sisters canine half on top of him, he struggled to breath as her weight pushed down on him. Megan tried to find her footing, and her paws once again on solid ground pushed off of him. She stood over for a moment while apologizing.

"Sorry Jack, I got a little distracted, I guess. I just wanted to win.", she said, smiling down at her brother.

"Don't worry about it.", Jack said, after coughing. He had been staring straight up at the sky after being knocked down, but as he turned his head forward he saw between Megan legs as her large sheath swayed gently between her legs, her black-furred balls hanging behind it. "You can get off me, now.", Jack said, laughing a bit.

Megan laughed herself as she side-stepped off her brother.

"So how's softball going?", Jack asked.

"Well. It's funny. They can't decide which position to play me in.", Megan said. "They say I'm the best pitcher they have, but any time I run the bases I'm the fastest one on the field. I want to pitch... But the coach keeps trying to get me to be outfield. He says I can get anywhere on the field in a quarter of the time it takes anyone else. I just think it's boring, though..."

"Then practice your pitching, and get even better." Jack said, encourage his sister to improve at what she wanted to do.

"Thanks, Jack. Tell mom I'll be back in before dark.", Megan said before throwing to the toy again. She let Chester and Fiona get a head start before taking off herself, her four legs launching her as Jack saw her tail wagging hard as she ran, her balls swinging hard from side to side with each stride.

As Jack began walking around a bit more on the farm he had a thought. He had been invited to a birthday party, and it was tomorrow, Saturday. Jack had scoffed at the idea when he was invited, having not even considered having, let alone going to a birthday party in years. It seemed so boring to him. Jack remembered though, one detail that with his new device would make it more than worth his while. The birthday party was at the zoo. Jack had thought it was hilarious that bunch of high school kids would actually want to have a birthday party at the zoo, seeming to Jack more the plans of a group of children. He relished the thought, though, of the entertainment he could create for himself, there. He pulled up Facebook on his phone and messaged the girl who invited him, telling him he could go. He had no intention doing anything like that before, but maybe he could make some of those high-strung kids a little more interesting after a few uses of his remote.

Chapter 6: Jack chats with Eve a bit more.

Jack noticed his older sister Eve and their cat Felix lounging around near the barn. Felix had come back out wearing a very skimpy two piece bikini on his human female body and was sunbathing while Eve was sitting atop what used to be her own breasts swiping at the phone perched in her cats new cleavage. They both seemed to now have a fondness for sitting out in the sun and lounging around lazily and developed a sort of symbiotic relationship in the absence of her own human body.

Jack walked up and observed the pair. He felt conflicted as he looked at his sisters well toned body in it's string bikini wearing their cats head upon it's soldiers. Eve tapped away at the phone on Felix's chest with her stubby cat paws and snuggled her body tighter into the crook of Felix's neck. She turned her head back to look at Jack, a feat she accomplished with newfound flexibility by turning her head upside down to look at him.

"What do you want?" She asked with annoyance, her tail flicking in agitation, while Felix napped.

"Just wanted to see Felix is all" Jack stated, reaching out and petting Felix's head. Felix leaned into the petting while scissoring his supple thighs together in delight.

"Whatever" Eve spoke, turning back to her phone and swiping at it with her claws sheathed. Jack frowned.

Even after he had swapped Eve, unlike his father she had barely changed her personality. She was still the same annoying brat. Maybe if he kept altering her she would change her tune. Jack continued to scratch behind Felix's ears, while the cat started to play with it's breasts through the skimpy top, rubbing his thighs together suggestively.

Jack wondered how selective he could be with the swaps and decided a little experimentation was in order. He saw the horses and the cows in the pasture and started typing away at the remote to see if what he wanted could work.

Taking aim at Eve he licked his lips in anticipation and pressed enter. Jack blinked his eyes as he stared at what his sister had become.

Perched upon Felix's bountiful chest was still his former male cat body with his sisters head attached but below where Felix's former genitals were was now two odd body parts that didnt even belong to the same species. Jack had specified he wanted to swap Eve's new cat testicles with one of the cows udders in the field. so attached to her new cat body was an huge jiggling bag of flesh with four thick rubbery teats. The udder was even bigger than Felix's former body, so much that Eve was spread out on top of it...unable to move as she was attached to it. The udder was so large and full that it didnt seem like Eve would ever walk on her new cat paws at all and could never have done so as she was perched at least half a foot from where the udder was connected to her.

But Jake saw the second alteration he made, he wanted to swap just the sheath and penis of Felix's former genitals for the entierty of the bulls cock grazing in the field. Attached directly in front of her overinflated udder was a full set of large brown and white mottled testicles, each the size Felix's head. And a sheath with the tip of a girthy bull cock popping out. The head of the penis stretched farther out across her splayed forelegs. She was just a cat body attached to a bull cock and cow udder. The size of her new genitals ensured she would never be able to use her paws to walk since they could never touch the ground. Jack could see if she bent her head a little she could lick the entirety of the inside of her new sheath with very little effort even. Eve fidgeted with the phone as it fell out of reach, bouncing off her udder and onto the floor. She sighed.

"Ugh im so goddamn full....I hate this part" Eve moaned, shuffling all four of her paws against her udder. She bounced her entire body up and down off of it making jiggle and sway.

"Felix....take me to the milker....Im already full again please" Felix looked down at his master and meowed in agreement, sitting up was a bit difficult since his masters udder weighed at least thirty pounds compared to his former cat body of barely five pounds. Not to mention her new cock and balls which was just as big as his entire former body as her testicles banged against the front of her udder. Felix cradled his master by carrying her udder first with both hands as she struggled to stay balanced atop it.

Jack watched his sister and cat trod off to the barn but not before seeing the last change he made with the remote to Eve. Beneath her cat tail a hens cloaca was situated where her former anus used to be. Eve was now one the farms prized dairy sources, as well as chicken eggs on the regular and a valuable cow breeding tool albeit a small and immobile one.

Jack laughed to himself as he thought how his sister is now much more productive to the farm now.

*Jack mixes up some parts for his family some more

Chapter 7: Jack mixes up some parts for his family some more

Jack whistled as he walked back inside the house, after watching his elder sister being carried away by their now human bodied cat.

He wondered just how far he could take things, the remote seemed to take direct input from his thoughts and make them reality no matter how crazy they seemed.

He strode back into the kitchen and noticed that his father and mother were still there, however they seemed to be arguing.

"Dammit Katie...I I appreciate what you tried to do but...its...just not the same" Bill yelled over the kitchen table. His mom had her arms crossed with an pouting look upon her face.

"Hey Im trying bill, Look we...can try something else...I just...I dont like it when my husband has to go to some dumb beast to feel satisfied" She argued. Bill just slammed his fist against the table.

"Hey...Jolly Roger isnt just some dumb beast, he's helped me out lots of times!" Bill argued. His mom got an angry look on her face.

"See...that...Im competing with a fucking horse for my own husbands affection. I was happy when it was just the two of us honey....but this farm now....and that...that animal you keep running to...its just not working out for me...I married my husband with my wonderful special children and not a man his...living sex toy" His mom spat out in disgust.

"I cant help it Katie, you know how it gets when Im in heat...I cant do anything but relieve that itch. And Roger...roger is the only thing that can help....Im sorry honey....it....I need this" He finished lamely. His mother just huffed and seemed on the verge of tears.

Jack was even more astounded at the context of their argument, but no matter how much his father changed, Jack couldn't help but feel more anger at his fathers continued actions of making his mother unhappy as well as himself. Even though Jack was the direct cause of it.

Jack took aim with the device and used it to change his father once again. No discernible change could be seen however.

"Fine....then lets go....I'll help you set up the mounting post" Katie mumbled motioning for his father to go out towards the barn.

"Thanks Honey...." Bill said, clattering onto his hooves. From the waist down, his entire lower body now resembled that of a satyr. Although instead of a goat it was the fine chocolate brown coat of a mare in heat. His fathers tail, swished back and forth in agitation. The large curve of a female horse's rear leaving a tantalizing display as nothing was covered. His gait was a bit awkward has his heavy hooves weren't meant to be walking across kitchen tiled floors.

Jack wanted to make one more slight alteration at the sight of his fathers large brown butt hole perched above his swollen mares cunt. With a tap of a button, the horses anus was now an completely identical swollen and needy horse pussy. His father fidgeted on his hooves, now feeling his heat doubled.

Katie just stomped after her husband. Feeling a bit dejected, her husband was doubly cursed. His heat cycles were always in sync and caused him no amount of grief whenever it came about. Spending nearly a month at stables and barns while he tried to sate both of his wanton genitals. Katie always felt left out when it came down to these trying times and tried her best to be supportive.

Jack couldn't help but feel somewhat responsible for his mothers depressing mood and decided to help alleviate her mood in the only way he knew how.

As he silently followed them out to the barn, he targeted a snorting Jolly Roger and then his mother, however his hands slipped and he dropped the remote to the floor below causing the beam and the buttons he press to fire randomly....

*Something went drastically wrong

Chapter 8: Something went drastically wrong

As the remote hit the floor light in nearly every direction escaped, nearly blinding Jack. Jack raised one arm in an attempt to cover his eyes, but his vision went almost closed lids. The entire time he heard his parent's continue talking, clearly seeing no light and noticing no change.

"Bill, You may need to go get Jack to help us get the mounting post."

"I know, I know... I just hate asking so much of the boy..."

Jack ducked back from the corner he'd been peeking around before. He picked up the remote and stuffed it into a pocket before he pulled out his phone, trying to look like he hadn't been eavesdropping.

Jack still jumped a bit though when his father rounded the corner on unsteady hooves. "Hey, Jack. Mind helping me and your mother for a second?"

"Uh, sure dad. No problem." Jack put away his phone and used one hand to gently feel around the remote, thankfully there didn't seem to be any external damage, though Jack had no idea if the inside was still pristine.

As Jack followed his father into the barn, he watched his huge, brown hips swaying and his tail flicking in arousal, giving Jack a clear view of the twin pussies settled behind him. As they got further into the barn though, his father moved out from in front of him and Jack got his first clear view of his mother.

There was Katie, changed much more than he had intended. She appeared to have Jolly Roger's legs, her torso sat high off the ground as her arms and legs were replaced. A tail hang between her still human ass, also flicking back and forth. Jack saw a pair of horses ear sticking out of the top of her head, threading through her hair.

Jack's eye went a bit wide when he saw the next change, there, bobbing up and down were a pair of massive horse cocks, sat one on top of the other. They were even more massive when in contrast to her still human sized torso and hips. As Katie waited, Jack saw her top penis jump, much as he'd seen Jolly Roger slap his belly before, this time the head of Katie's cock smacked her chin, and a thin strand of precum now connected her chin to the flaring head of her first cock.

Katie's head turned and saw Jack, and her mood visibly increased. "Thanks for helping, sweetie.", her smile betrayed by her obvious frustration at her own arousal.

Bill then came back over to Jack, "Mind getting the mounting stand for us, champ? You know how hard it is for me or your mother to bend over, and I think she's about to lose her mind.", his hand gesturing to some equipment off to the side.

"Sure, dad. No problem...", Jack said, unsure about how to feel about this recent development. As Jack moved around, he saw his mother idly stomping her hooves. She might be even worse off now than his father after that change.

Jack took this time to make sure neither of them were looking at him as he pulled out the remote. He aimed it at his mother intent to change her back, but as he selected "normalize", when he pressed the button he was met with a flashing red screen with a "locked" icon. He tried again and nothing happened once more. Sighing, he decided he'd try to keep them happy for now until he could find way to fix things.

With his mother's backside turned to him, he saw one last odd sight. There, under her smooth taint, now visible to him, was a scrotum, containing not two, or four, but a mass of testicles.

Jack's eyes looked up and down, counting as he found eight balls hanging between his mother's legs. I guess that explains the impatience..., thought Jack. At least she'll be able to satisfy dad, now...

*Jack sets up the mounting stand and checks on Eve.

Chapter 9: Jack sets up the mounting stand and checks on Eve.

Jack did his best to set up the mounting stand for his mother and father. His father was busy prancing around excitedly on his hooves. His tail swishing across his twin drooling horse cunts in agitation. Jack was getting a bit nauseous from the overpowering musk wafting throughout the barn combined with his mothers dual members and octuplet of powerful horse balls.

The mounting stand was specially made for his father it seemed. A padded surface for his torso while his mare hindquarters were left out in the open, and a padded bar for a horses forelegs to dangle from as to not crush him during a mount. His dad slipped underneath the padded bar and spread his hindquarters as much as he could, his tail raised high and dancing in the air.

"Take off the regular pad son, Your mom dont weigh as much as a real horse" His father commented. Katie chose that moment to huff in indignation.

"A real horse, honey Im twice as much as any stallion you've ever had and you damn well know it" His mom countered. clopping up to where his father was bent over and taking a long hard sniff of his hindquarters. His father shivered in anticipation.

"Ye--ye-yeah honey....sorry...hun...whenever you're ready" His father stuttered. Stomping his hind hooves. His mother just smirked while Jack removed the padded bar and was about to offer his mother some help standing when she unceremoniously reared up on her two hind legs and toppled forward onto his fathers back. Her thighs meeting his backside, and her dual hardened horse cocks slapped roughly against the sides of his legs.

"OOooF" His father moaned out, frustrated at feeling the hot twin masses against his chocolate flanks, but not inside of his needy holes. He could feel his wifes bosom rubbing up against his back, which only served to turn him on. Meanwhile Katie was struggling to wiggle her hips and line up with her husbands duo of pussies and failing miserably. His mom blushed at her blunder, pumping her hips causing her many groaning testicles to undulate wildly and her stallionhoods to dance along her husbands inner thighs. Briefly she scraped the tip of one of her cocks near one of his entrances only for it to slide off from the copious lubrication they spilled forth from his increasing heat. His mother sighed all while Jack stared back in fascination.

" Er...Jack...honey...sorry to ask...but...can you do us one more tiny favor?" His mom asked, all while still failing to line up her foot long members with her husbands leaky holes. Bill for his part just shook and shame and need.

"Yeah champ....Just give yer mom a push in the right direction, she's got terrible aim" His father chuckled, sweating and still trying to joke around while his wife teased his drooling cunts mercilessly. His mother blushed hotly and nodded in silent agreement. Jack just numbly stumbled forward and stepped beneath the rutting pair. He tried the device one more time but only received the same error. With a labored sigh he reluctantly kneeled under his mothers torso. Awed for a bit at how seamlessly Jolly Rogers powerful limbs replaced his mothers own and the muscle and skin tone blended seamlessly with the rest of her human torso. However her crotch was a crowded mess of genitals, two massive horse cocks each a foot and half long covered in dark leathery skin and pink splotches attached to crowded sack of flesh with many multiple round ovoid shapes with in. The device had quadrupled the amount of testes she had, making sure that not only was his mother a prized champion stud as Jolly Roger had been but one of the most productive in the state.

Jack had to use both hands to grab just one of his mothers massive cocks, eliciting a hiss from his mother and a shifting of her hips. She involuntarily started bucking at her sons grip. Jack yelped as his mother was using his hands as impromptu stimulation.

"Hurry son..oh....oh..sorry...just...put ...ugh that one...in...the oh...top" His mother grunted. Jack frantically lined up his mothers thrusting cock with the top of his fathers wiggling rump, and winced at the wet squelching sound that it elicited when she thrust forward and past the horse cunt that replaced his anus.

"Ohhhhh god...finally" His father moaned out in relief, the building heat in his upper pussy finally being sated, only caused his lower pussy to throb all the more in need. A steady drip building up on the barn floor. His mother groaned of the feeling of her husbands hot wet twat tightening on her shaft. Jack reached once more under his now pistoning mother and grab the other cock which was flopping about wildly while her first one did its job of stuffing his fathers greedy horse cunt. She hissed in pleasure, unwillingly using her sons hands again as a fuck sleeve while he tried to line up her thrusts with his fathers second hole. With some struggling after a few to many missed thrusts he finally lined it up and let it slide right in with another louder wet squelch that made his stomach twist.

"Aaaaaaaahhh" His father groaned out, the most relieved he had felt in ages. Finally that empty aching pits in his nethers had been filled and filled and he lost himself as he was stuffed in both of his throbbing cunts by his virile wife. Katie grunted in an unladylike manner while she continued to thrust away, her powerful equine legs thumping against the barn floor.

"You..Uh..Can..UGh...GoOO...ugh...Now..Ugh...son!" His father gasped out with every thrust into his drooling pussies, the massive lengths stretching out his insides in obscene ways. Jack just nodded mutely and backed away from the scene, wiping his hands on his jeans and rushing away to the other far end of the barn.

Jack was far enough away now that all he could hear was the steady thump of his mothers hooves and some grunting from both his parents. He bent over grasping his knees as he steadied himself from the experience he had just had to endure with his mixed up parents. When he had caught his breath he stood back up and did a double take at the new bizarre scene before him.

Felix, that cat that he had head swapped with his sister, leaving him with her well developed buxom female body. And his sister who now had Felix's feline body, a male tom cat but with a few extra creative additions. Most notably, how she wiggled all four of her cats paws against the overfull and taut cows udder attached to the underside of where the cats testicles used to be, and the long proud penis of a breeding bull replacing what used to be the male cats original member and the tight and productive hens cloaca replacing the cat body's anus. His sister was now truly a cursed individual. With her feline limbs should would never be able to satisfy her own needs, let alone ever be able to walk on them if she wanted to even. Her udder was far too large and full, and her bulls cock and testicles were nearly as long and wide as her entire feline body. The best she could do was lick at her bull cock when it was hard, but not be enough to do much else since the head extended more than foot past her own nose when fully aroused. It was an odd and pathetic sight to be sure.

Felix was doing his best to work the milking machine, but while still a smart cat able to understand the use of its new limbs, Felix was still a cat and had trouble figuring out what to do while getting easily distracted with his sisters agitated tail and the shiny buttons of the milker and the blinking sun beams from the barns edges. Jack noted his sisters groans as she struggled futily to crane her paws over the sides of her bull cock that was growing in length and girth as she tried to reach her phone laying on the ground beneath the middle of her shaft. Eve cried out in frustration, her body was such a chore. Out of the corner of her eye she spotted her brother and cried out in relief.

"Jack...thank god your here. I been trying to call you for ages...but I dropped my phone. Felix is too distracted to help right now and im pretty damn backed up....please little bro...can ya hook me up to the milker?" She pleaded. Thumping her kitty paws against the side of her still lengthening prick. Jack just shrugged his shoulders in defeat, thinking that he was the reason she was suffering at the moment and moved forward. Eves face lighted up with a smile, and bounced on her udder in excitement, seeing as thats literally all she could ever hope to accomplish in terms of mobility.

Jack moved over to the milkers controls and gently shooed Felix out of the way, watching him saunter with his hips cocking back and forth lazily as he sashayed with his body out the barn to find a spot to lay out and take a nap in the sun for a while. Jack just moved over and grasped the nozzles and fastened each one of them to his sisters four bulging teats. Eve gasped at the tightness of all of her teats fitting against the warm plastic confines. With a nod from jack, he set the milker at steady rhythm and leaned back. His sister moaned in relief, watching in fascination as rivers of milk flowed down the tubes into the reservoir. At this point his sisters bull cock had reached full mast and her long tapered cock stretched passed her body like an battering ram. The more milk she expressed from her udder, the more she rocked back and forth on her own cock using her entire body against herself as a form of masturbation. With a few gasps she stuttered and bucked her feline hips as she erupted a long stream of cum from the tip of her bull cock and then continued to convulse as she screeched in alarm as two eggs rolled down from her backside, and bounced off her udder and gently rested in the hay below.

Eve's head lolled to the side while her member gradually deflated, and her udder was still being milked of its hefty bounty.

"Thanks big bro" She gasped out in exhaustion, a dopey smile crossing her face as she dozed off.

*Jack takes the device outside his family farm.

Chapter 10: Jack takes the device outside his family farm.

As Jack felt unsure about how he was having to help sate his families sexual needs, he started to head inside. Turning the remote over in his hands he wondered if he could trust it to do exactly what he wanted. Those doubts were soon forgotten when Megan came running up beside him.

"Hi, Jack! Whatcha up to?", she asked, innocently.

"Not much, just helping out mom, dad and Eve. Where were you during all of that? You could have helped, you know.", Jack laughed as he jokingly shamed his sister.

Megan continued padding through the grass beside the path Jack was walking on. "Sorry, man. I was stretching my legs. Saw a rabbit near the field and chased it for a bit."

"Fine, fine...", Jack grumbled. "Let's head inside and set the table. Mom and dad should be done soon, and you can Felix to go get Eve in a bit.

"Got ya. Race you to the porch!", Megan said before she took off. Jack laughed as he saw Megan sprint toward the door, her dog half easily speeding it's way across the grass.

Jack broke into a slight jog as he tried lazily to keep up with Megan. He knew she'd win with that kind of body, but he'd entertain her a bit. As Jack approached the porch, Megan was sitting with one of her rear legs reaching up and scratching at her waist where her human stomach met the dog's neck. Jack wasn't spared the completely visible sheath and testicles wobbling between her hind legs as the one kicked at her waist.

"You could use your hands, you know.", Jack laughed.

"This is more fun." Megan said, nonchalantly as she continued scratching.

"Well, get off your ass and help me set the table."

With that Megan followed Jack into the house, her nails clicking on the floor as they made their way into the kitchen connected to the dining room. Jack knew his mother couldn't cook dinner anymore, what with having no hands at all. Testing the waters he asked Megan a question.

"Who's cooking dinner again?"

"Felix, duh. Like always?"

That was impressive. Jack had assumed it would still be a family member that would be cooking, not the family cat. Jack and Megan collected silverware, plates and napkins and set the table as they continued talking. After some time the sun began to go down, and Jack and Megan stepped outside to call Felix.

"FELIX!!", Megan shouted. "GET EVE AND COME ON IN!"

Jack stuck a finger in his ear and rubbed, making eye contact with his sister.

"Sorry, just wasn't sure if he'd hear me.", Megan laughed.

Exiting the barn Megan and Jack saw Felix carrying Eve in his arms. Eve's body wasn't very strong, and under Felix's control he almost struggled to carry her weight, having it been increased substantially by the various parts she was now cursed with. As they got closer Jack saw sandwiched between Eve's bull cock and her furry belly were 4 eggs, which she carefully held with her paws.

"Hey guys.", Eve greeted them. "Figured we could use some of my eggs at dinner."

Jack winced at the thought of actually eating his sister's eggs, but Megan's excited face warmed him to the idea.

"I love your eggs! They're always better than the other chicken's eggs.", Megan said, her tail wagging, showing her excitement.

"Yup, sounds great.", Jack smiled, his brain still nearly overloaded by all of the changes.

The four moved inside as Felix set Eve down on the couch, positioned so she wouldn't roll over. Balancing herself was much harder now that half her body weight was slung underneath her. Jack sat down beside Eve and grabbed the remote and turned on the tv as Megan sat beside her as well, twisting her lower body and curling up in the corner of the couch.

Jack saw an addition to the living room that certainly hadn't been there, earlier. There appeared to be two massive dog beds sat beside the couch. The padding was thicker than a mattress and they clearly served a specific purpose. They were obviously seating/bedding for their parents.

As the kids relaxed and watched tv, Felix was tightening an apron around his feminine waist. The cat with Eve's body began to work, making simple recipes and purring the whole time. Jack's attention went to the kitchen when Felix lightly burned his hand on a hot oven rack, the sound of a hissing cat coming from the kitchen.

After around 20 minutes Felix came back out into the living room and meowed, gesturing with his arms toward the kitchen.

"I'll get mom and dad.", chimed Megan. "You two would be too slow, anyway.", she said, sticking out her tongue before laughing and bolting out the door.

Jack went to the kitchen and poured himself a drink while Felix picked up Eve and sat her in a specially made high chair. When Katie, Bill, and Megan arrived Jack was curious to see how they would be eating at the table. He got his answers after Megan sat on her haunches, not needing a chair. Her waist on the dog's neck came up high enough to substitute for a chair. His father had a chair with a particularly wide site to allow his expansive horse ass to sit comfortably. His mother, meanwhile, simply stood near the table, not able to sit on her own legs or a chair.

Felix served everyone a plate of food and the family ate and chatted about the generic things a family on a farm would, the weather, the neighbors, the crops, and the animals. Jack, Megan and Eve were visibly bored to tears. Even after their changes, they still weren't interested in small talk.

Finishing their meals they all went to sleep for the night. Eve slept with Felix, of course, while Megan slept in a larger version of the dog bed that used to belong to Bruce, now replacing her own bed. His mother and father slept soundly on two queen size beds that were pushed together, the only thing large enough to comfortably house both of them, and Jack's bedroom was the same.

The morning came and Jack had slept in a bit. As he rolled over he saw his alarm clock and the time made him jump up. If he didn't rush he wouldn't make it to the Zoo in time for that birthday party. Jack struggled to recall the girl's name for a moment before he said under his breath. "Ophelia?... No... Olivia!" The last thing Jack wanted was to show up and not even know the birthday girl's name. He'd only been in this town a short time, but after gaining the remote, he was more than ready to begin socializing.

He quickly got dressed and rushed to his parent's room. Rousing them from their sleep, he quickly asked his father. "Hey dad, can I borrow the car?"

"Why do you need to ask me?", his father replied. "It's your car."

It clicked suddenly in Jack's head. No one in the family could operate a car anymore. That left only him to use it. Smiling he saved himself. "I just wanted you to know I'm going somewhere. A girl from school's birthday."

His father smiled as he shifted his large lower half under the sheets. "That's great, Jack. Have fun." His father turned back over and clearly went back to sleep as Jack ran outside and slide into the car seat. Where he'd normally have to adjust it to fit him, it was already perfectly where he wanted it to be. One small perk of having a family that were mostly farm animals.

Backing out of the driveway, he stopped for a moment as the mail truck arrived. Looking inside he saw the slightly overweight mail carrier, David. Thinking for a moment Jack pulled out the remote and targeted a sow pig from a considerable distance away back at his farm. He swapped David and the sow's mid-sections, retaining their head and limbs. David was getting out of his truck to bring a package to Jack's porch.

Jack saw David wave to him as he walked, his mid-section almost perfectly rounded over the front. David saw clear points in his shirt from the matrix of nipples running down it. Despite the change David still had a mostly human shape, and that allowed Jack to apply it so that he could retain his clothes.

Jack knew that later he'd come home and find a sow with an overweight man's body from neck to hips.

Jack pulled out of his driveway and made his way down the back roads until he managed to find the interstate. He was thankful this zoo was closer to the city, and he was ready to jump at almost any opportunity to see some civilization, once more.

*Jack arrives at the zoo.

Chapter 11: Jack arrives at the zoo.   

Jack enjoyed the peacefulness of the drive to the city, he had left quite early after all the craziness of dealing with his altered family. The city Zoo the party was being held at was a rather elaborate one, the newest features of predatory cats and amazonian wildlife.

Jack pulled up to the outskirts of the city, a few miles away from the zoo and was frustrated at how slow traffic was being today. looking ahead of him he could see that a traffic jam was holding up everyone from passing through the intersection and sighed in annoyance. He idly wasted time by people watching the scant few pedestrians that populated the rural country road leading into the city. The area he was stuck in was a fairly popular nature trail and preserve, there was a large forest to roam and a large pond filled with fauna and wildlife as well as a small ranger station and camping sites.

There was a young couple jogging with their golden retriever, a young female farm hand trotting along the horse trail on her horse, a couple of teenagers bothering a flock of geese and ducks near a pond, an old couple feeding turtles near the other side of the pond, an middle aged man fishing, some wild deer milling about at the far edge of the pond, a female forest ranger talking to a group of kids about the local wildlife while holding a large fruit bat, a pack of raccoons milling about near the trash bins, some beavers swimming in the pond, a young teenage couple antagonizing a pair of skunks, and wild rabbits prancing along the roadside between the cars.

The edge of the lake was a compound dedicated as a nature preserve, with many predatorial wildlife roaming around in open enclosures. There was a ring dedicated to a pair of male and female mountain lions and a single male cub, the female mountain lion was currently pregnant and one of the rangers was explaining to a family about the life of the wild cats. A small pack of three wolves in another enclosure, a pair of brown grizzly bears waving and milling about for the tourists, an area dedicated to a petting zoo with lizards, deer and elk, foxes and small wild cats and other small cuddly animals, a green house and aviary filled with many local birds and some parrots and even a enclosed colony of honey bees.

Jack rubbed his chin in thought, checking his watch he saw that he had at least a few hours to kill before he was expected at the zoo party and pulled out of the traffic and towards the pond. He took a large intake of air and reached for the device from his glove compartment. There was quite a bit of opportunities here to experiment with the device further.

Parking near the Nature preserve he decided to head there first and spread out as he enjoyed the sights. He joined the family of five and the older daughters boyfriend listening to the park ranger talking about mountain lion facts. The family consisted of an older man in his late forties along with his wife who was barely a few years younger, and their two young children an ten year old girl and a fifteen year old boy. Their eldest daughter was in her early twenties and was leaning on her boyfriend of roughly the same age. The young couple was entranced in the rangers spiel and noticed the rest of the family members weren't as involved. Jack was interested in pushing the limits of the device and how creative he could be and set about trying to create something he wasn't quite sure the device would accomplish.

After doing the best he could to put his idea into the devices functions, he held out the far end of it and pressed the enter key. When he turned back to the family he noticed that the space they were occupying was completely empty, including the podium where the ranger was speaking from.

Jack moved over and glanced over the mountain lion exhibit and was astounded at the sight before him. Situated where the female mountain lions snout would be was the tired and exasperated face of the young boyfriend, his pale skin fading into golden tawny fur and two triangular golden ears peaking out from his dusty brown hair. The rest of the body was entirely feline, female and currently hugely pregnant. He was lounging on his side, his full multiple feline teats quite bloated along his distended furry belly. His tail lazily swatted at the ground as a shadow soon crested over his body.

"Hello Mr. Thompson, you're doing quite well today...I can see you're about to going into labor any day now it seems" The cheerful female park rangers voice rang out as she peered from atop her own beastly body. Her face adorning the neck of the male mountain lion of the exhibit, a pair of golden cat ears sticking above her red haired locks and a short park rangers hat perched in between. She sauntered around the prone and pregnant form of "Mr. Thompson" and sat on her haunches, her bulbous feline testicles bouncing along the ground and her sheath bobbing around. The man attached to the female lion just lazily shuffled his head about, bringing a large paw up to the side of his face and covering his eyes as he groaned.

"I've just about had it at this point....I cant wait to get these guys out of me at this point....Emma by herself was more than enough" The man whined, laying on his side. When a small furry blur dashed in between the two lion bodied people. It was the lone male mountain lion cub, the body looked to be at least less than a year old it seemed since it was still fairly small, however like the other two a young womans face adorned the young lions body. She had a wide smile on her face as she pounced at her boyfriends tail, dancing in between in it and around to the front of his gravid belly.

"Hey...Come on Ted, I cant wait for you to meet my parents and my little brother and sister" Emma had said, Jack just stared in awe at how reality had adjusted for this most bizarre of all changes.

"Yeah yeah, you've been talking about them for a while...and I agreed to birth them for you....but you were tough enough...now I got four of em in my stomach and I just feel like an overstuffed whale...and not to mention how sore my nipples have gotten" Ted groaned, flapping his paws in the air while Emma rush forward to rub her side against his fluffy belly.

"Hey, dont worry...I love your milk babe, best thing I've ever had...and Im happy to drink it all for you" Emma smiled, and then took one of the offered swollen nipples of her boyfriend in her supple lips still adorned with a fresh coat of ruby lipstick, and began to suck. Ted just gave a small rumble of pleasure.

"Ugh...thanks that feels better, but Im producing enough to feed an entire litter...no matter how much you drink, it aint gonna be enough....I'll be happy to see your parents just so I can get em to suckle all this damn milk offa me" Ted complained, leaning into his girlfriends lips and allowing her to nurse from him. The park ranger just looked on in approval.

"You dont know how much this means to the reserve sir, the Mountain lion population around here is scarce so our exhibit was quite empty, When we put that ad in the paper for a female mountain lion imitator we were quite desperate, but then you showed up and have done quite admirably" The park ranger explained, moving over and laying her body close down against Teds, her exposed sheath rubbing along his flank. She involuntarily bucked her hind legs at the sensation of his soft furry against her furry balls.

"Hey Sarah....really?" Ted groaned. His tail waved around in the air intertwining with hers. The park ranger blushed.

"Sorry Mr Thompson, but the pheromones you're giving off are quite tantalizing" Sarah said moving away in bashfulness. Ted just growled in annoyance. Emma popped her head up, small milk stache adorning her pouting lips, her small tail waving about.

"Hehehe, I cant blame ya Sarah he really is quite the catch...I fell in love the moment I first opened my eyes." Emma sighed dreamily. Ted just smirked.

"That was less than a year ago, after like six hours of labor" Ted reminisced. Emma nodded her head.

"You were so shy, it was so cute" Emma giggled. Ted blushed at the banter.

"Hey you have to excuse me, I had just given birth and then this cute girl falls into my lap literally and starts suckling at my teats...of course imma be just a bit flustered" Ted defended. Emma swatted at his belly, surprised when it kicked back and Ted jumped at the feeling.

"Heh...that sounds like Billy, He was always a trouble maker" Emma noticed, poking at the undulating underbelly with her small paw. watching as it poked back. A few more pokes, and a rippling and calm pace of movement paced back and forth as it distended the fur form within. Ted just groaned at the odd feelings of his stomach moving without his say so.

"Hey, that must be dad....he says they cant wait to meet you" Emma shouted in glee, she continued to tap at his stomach for a few more minutes and "communicated" with her family. Meanwhile ted interrupted.

"I uh...do gotta ask tho...how come you came out first and everyone else came out later?" Ted asked. Emma had the decency to blush.

"Well....see I was curious about what it was like in Sarahs left testicle and left the right sac after sneaking out after bed time...and well ended up in one of your eggs after venturing out too far while you and Sarah were playing naughty. It was fun though, a really big rush when I got ejected into your womb alot of fun. And well our parents all planned for us to move out of Sarahs nuts together at once...i think it's easier this way at least since your're not pushing out five kits all at once like they planned. and hey are you complaining? If I wasnt so reckless we never would have met and fallen in love" Sarah said cheerfully, cuddling up to her boyfriends warm neck and pecking him on the lips. Ted smiled and leaned into kiss her back, scrunching up his face in distaste.

"Ew you still got some milk on your lips..." Ted said

Jack blinked his eyes and turned to find new subjects

Chapter 12: Jack heads to the nature trail

Jack turned his attention away from the twisted feline family. Just before he did though he caught a glimpse of Sarah the park ranger ducking over herself, curling up, her head moving about between her legs. jack had a very good idea of what she was up to and laughed a bit to himself as he saw her hat fall off. "Damnit!", he heard, slightly muffled as Sarah became aware of her uniform falling off of her. Since she could only wear the hat, it was her entire uniform, and losing it was a rather big deal to her.

Moving on, Jack decided to go for a walk. He followed the stone path out of the common, tree canopied area and as he reached the edge, his gaze gaze was met on his left with a sprawling field, full of people and animals alike, and his right was a heavily wooded area, clearly left untouched by the rangers.

As he toward the entrance to the trail, he took in the sights and sounds around him. He heard the sounds of talking coming up gently behind him. He turned his neck and looked behind to see a young couple walking their golden retriever. The guy was likely a little older than the girl, probably around 22 or so. They were both fit, and appropriately dressed for the day, the man in a tan-top and gym shorts, his girlfriend in short-shorts and a top that was little more than a sports bra.

Jack smirked a bit as their dog came up to him and began to sniff his leg. He had a front row seat to whatever he could do to them, now.

"Nugget! Nugget stop!", the girl said. "Sorry about her, she's just curious sometimes."

"No worries.", Jack answered. "She probably just smells my sister on me."

"Ah, got it.", the guy replied, not at all phased by the odd reasoning Jack had given. "Yeah, she's just in heat, and you know how dogs can get...She's been keeping us up all night, recently. I can't stand it anymore."

"Patrick, stop. You know she can't help it.", his girlfriend reminded him.

"I know, I know, Hazel ,it's just, annoying, you know?"

Maybe you should know..., thought Jack. He pulled out the remote and the couple thought little of it, paying no more attention than if he had pulled out a phone. Targeting Patrick and Nugget, he checked a few settings before hitting "enter."

There, still attached by a collar, was what became of Nugget and Patrick. They were simply one being, now. Patrick's arms and legs ended in Nugget's paws, while his head was adorned with dog ears and a wet, black nose. A golden tail swished behind him as he sat down, right on the paved path as he continued speaking to Jack and Hazel. It was clear due to the obvious lack of a human, or even dog penis, the last part he inherited from Nugget. These changes were very visible to Jack, due to Patrick's complete nakedness, save for the collar around his neck connected to the leash in Hazel's hand.

Patrick sat and reached one rear paw up his neck and scratched back and forth. Seeing this, Hazel reached down and scratched at his head, much like a pet.

"Remember, babe...", Patrick said. "We need to head by my mom's for dinner, tonight. She hasn't seen you in so long."

"Yeah, yeah.", Hazel, replied. "The constant mention of marriage was a little annoying last time, though."

"I know. She's just old fashioned. You gotta be patient with people like that."

Jack was impressed. Fusing the two certainly seemed to give Patrick a lot more patience, despite the heat he knew he was going through. It also seemed that their relationship was almost a perfect mix of both loving pet and attendant partner. The next thing to come out of Patrick's mouth though made it hard for Jack to not laugh, especially after internally praising the hybrid.

"Yeah, man, like I was saying, your sister smells awesome, dude. Is she hot?", Patrick asked, his tail wagging behind him.

"Ugh! Patrick. I'm right here!", Hazel said, flustered at her boyfriend's interest in another woman.

Jack laughed. "She's fourteen, dude."

Patrick's face sank a bit. "Oh, um..."

"See!", Hazel said. "You've gotta control yourself, or you'll say dumb stuff. Get you paw out of your mouth!"

"Sorry, babe. You just don't know what it's like. I don't know why you bring me out here, anyway. There's too many dogs around. Remember what happened a year ago?"

"Yes, I remember.", Hazel said, annoyed.

"Well, unless we get moving again, we're gonna run into another guy walking his dog and I'm gonna get jumped. Unless you wanna raise the puppies, let's get done here and head home!"

"It was a little, funny, you gotta admit.", Hazel said, smirking.

"Not really, babe. Nothing to me is funny about being knotted to some brute and getting tugged around watch in awe.", he said, annoyed.

"Sorry, hun.", Hazel said, her tone a bit more serious. "Tell you what. How about on the way over there we stop be Petco and get you some of those bacon treats you like?"

"Really?!", Patrick said, jumping up to his feet and running in a tight circle. Jack smirked again at his creation.

"Yeah, my dogs like those too.", Jack said, interjecting.

"They're the best!", Patrick said, his tail wagging furiously, now.

"Anyway, it was a nice chat, but I've got places to be.", Jack said, embellishing his time table.

"You have a nice day.", Hazel said.

"Have a good one.", said Patrick.

Content to let the two adjust to the new facets of their relationship, Jack continued on.

*He finds something to do by the trails.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0284/5558/products/Full_Metal_Fusion_-_Shirt_1024x1024.jpg

spiritplumber, no! none of that! Shame on you

15 (edited by BrotherOriginal 2019-03-31 14:53)

Not a FMA fan, and even I know that post's gone too far.