Re: Transform or Dare: Jen in the Crossfire - by fortestingpurposes

From Inside

Sam, knowing that a dare would force both of them to forget, chose transform.

Once again, Jen lost herself to Kyle’s curse. “Grow a penis from your vagina.”

Sam moaned as something slid along her vaginal walls, then pushed through her labia. The strangely sensitive organ began to arc upward, throbbing as blood filled the length. Jen snapped out her trance just in time to see Sam’s new cock lift her skirt. In a panic, Sam pulled the skirt away to see an impressive penis jutting from her womanhood. It was almost as if she had shoved a realistic dido in backwards. With a shaky hand, she gave it a tug, half expecting it to detach. It held firm, rooted somewhere up inside.

http://i.imgur.com/ekoCkla.png

“What the fuck did I say?” Jen said as she watched the damp cock flexing in her Sam’s hand.

“You ... uh ... well... You basically gave me a dick...” Sam said, shivering as she removed her hand. “Holy crap... It’s crazy sensitive...”

She slowly lowered her skirt, feeling the penis twitch as the fabric made contact

“Are you gonna be alright?” Jen asked.

“I think so...” Sam grinned. “But I might need a favor if this thing doesn’t calm down soon...”

Before Jen could respond, there was a hard knock on the door. “Who’s in there.”

“Shit...” Sam whispered. “That’s the principal.”

“What do we do?” Jen replied.

The handle rattled and was followed by another sequence of knocks.

“I’ve got an idea.” Sam said. “Pick transform.”

“What?” Jen replied.

“Just trust me...” Sam pressed. “Would you rather be caught?”

Jen conceded when they heard keys jingling outside.

Sam quietly, but quickly, asked, “Transform or dare...”

Hidden

“I choose transform” Jen whispered.

Sam began. “You have the ability to completely conceal yourself. This also affects anyone you touch or anything you’re holding.”

Just as she finished, they heard the deadbolt release. Sam quickly shoved their backpacks into her hands then held onto Jen’s arm. Jen tested her new ability as the door creaked open. The principal walked in with the janitor close behind.

“Who’s in here.” He said, surveying the room and noticing Sam’s panties on the floor.

http://i.imgur.com/G9Bub9a.png

Sam and Jen were practically holding their breath as they watched him pick them up. He repeated himself to the seemingly empty room then tucked Sam’s panties into a pocket on his suit jacket.

“I’m not going to ask again.”

Jen’s ability had worked. He was completely oblivious to the two of them standing only a few feet to his right. He pushed open the stall doors, but found each one as empty as the last.

“Must have been some prank... How do you suppose they managed to lock it from the outside?"

The janitor shrugged and guessed that someone managed to pick the lock. The two of them left the room, disappointed to have found the room empty.

Sam let go of Jen, then realized that she could no longer see her. “Oh shit... It works against me too.”

“What?” Jen asked.

“I can’t see you at all.” Sam replied.

Jen reappeared.

“I can’t believe that works so well...” Sam marveled.

“I’m impressed too, but we’d better get the hell out of here before someone else shows up.” Jen urged.

“But...” Sam pouted. “He took my panties...”

Thinking about her underwear made her remember the penis that hung below. In the excitement, it had gone limp and shrunk partway back into her pussy. It still felt unusual against her labia and thighs, but she didn’t have a chance look before Jen pulled her towards the door.

“I’ll buy you new ones... Lets go!” Jen insisted, pushing one of the backpacks into Sam’s hands.

“Wait... You’d better go invisible again.” Sam suggested, laying a hand on her shoulder.

“I planned on it...” With a thought, Jen placed them both under her cloak and pulled the door open...

Trust

Sam accidentally let the door close loudly as they entered the hall. They froze as several students as well as the principal and janitor turned back; fortunately nobody seemed to notice them. Jen’s new ability to hide was working flawlessly. Sam squeezed her arm and they began to move towards the closest exit. They needed somewhere to hide out and Sam’s house was only a few blocks from the school.

The excitement of the situation was doing well to distract her from the tube of flesh that slapped her legs with each step. It seemed to want to harden, but staying in motion prevented the extra blood flow. She was thankful for the slight discretion, but couldn’t help imagining how nice it would feel to jerk off.

Since most people were either at school or work, the sidewalks were deserted. Still, Jen didn’t want to take any chances getting caught. She kept them hidden for the entire trip, only revealing herself once when Sam accidentally let go of her shoulder. Sam’s parents were both at work until that evening, leaving them time to try to break the curse or come up with a plan. At the very least, Jen wanted to borrow a hole-free top from Sam.

“So what now?” She asked as they closed the outer gate and walked across the back yard.

“What now? You can turn invisible!” Sam laughed. “You can do just about anything you want...”

“Sure, but I’m not going to just leave you like that.” Jen responded. “I meant what should we try now.”

“I don’t know, I’m kind of getting used to this...” Sam joked as she looked down at her excessive breasts. “Granted, I have no idea how I’ll explain it to my parents.”

“There’s really not much to do except pass the curse back.”

“After that, you’re free to do as you please, though I would appreciate your help finding a third person to work with.”

“Of course I’ll help!” Jen replied. “What kind of friend do you think I am.”

“You’re a great friend, and unfortunately the only friend I’ve got who I’d trust with this kind of power...” Sam explained as she lifted a spare key that was hidden under a fake rock. “Do you know anyone who wouldn’t try to screw us over if we told them about the curse? ... I’ll punch you if you say Kyle.”

Jen laughed. “Fuck that prick. If not for his dare, I’d have already turned him into a slug!”

“As much as I hate to admit it... Maybe my sister? She’s a brat, but she’d never do anything to hurt us...”

“We could always force someone to help us with a dare.” Sam suggested as they entered the house.

“I’d rather not resort to that if we can help it.” Jen shrugged. “Are you ready to change again?”

“Go for it...” Sam smiled.

Jen asked the question; once again, Sam chose transform...

Doubled

Before they made it to her room, Jen stopped. Her expression went blank, giving Sam a feeling of deja vu.

“Shame you didn’t pick dare...” Jen slowly said. “I would have loved to taste that cock of yours...”

It seemed that the quick glimpse in the bathroom was enough to burn an image of Sam’s penis into Jen’s subconscious. Evidentially, it had aroused her on more than she was willing to admit. Unfortunately for Sam, that previously unspoken interest fueled an erection growing under her skirt. It also inspired her next transformation.

“One penis must be nice, but what about two?”

Jen refocused and asked what had happened. Sam didn’t have a chance to explain before her throbbing cock pushed out from under her skirt. After a moment, a second slid free to join it.

“Oh no... I’m so sorry!” Jen said as Sam fell to the floor.

http://i.imgur.com/vOlgxVC.png

She gripped both damp cocks and let out a long sensual moan.

“I... Don’t suppose...” She struggled. “You’d be ... willing to help me ... with these?”

“What do you mean?” Jen replied, stepping back.

“I mean... I want you ... to suck them...” Sam groaned as she began to stroke each warm rod.

“What kind of girl do you think I am?” Jen hesitated.

“You... You know you ... want to...” Sam accused as she began to lose herself.

Sam was right. Jen was blushing hard and fighting her urges. She hadn’t been with anyone for months and the sight of the two cocks was seriously turning her on. It wouldn’t hurt to taste one, would it? They were the only one’s home, so it’s not like anyone would have found out. She’d just be helping Sam calm down...

Helping a Friend

“Fine... But you owe me for this!”

In truth, the act was it’s own reward. Sam shakily lifted herself from the floor and they went to her bedroom. Once there, she collapsed onto her bed with both cocks aimed at the ceiling. Jen got into position between her legs. Without a word, she bent down and took both heads into her mouth. Sam let out a squeal as Jen’s tongue found it’s way between the two mushrooms. Sam didn’t expect Jen to take on both at once, but she certainly wouldn’t complain, that freed up her hands to massage the six breasts running down her torso.

It felt amazing. Both cocks sent individual sensations and throbbed like crazy. Each time Jen’s tongue tickled the bottom of either shaft, Sam shivered with delight. As Jen sucked, Suzy thought about her more feminine parts. She almost wished her the two cocks were shorter, since their length was enough to keep Jen’s mouth from touching her pussy. While her multitude of breasts were fun to play with, she eventually moved one hand down. Her fingers hardly fit between the throbbing shafts, but it didn’t matter. Her target was the clit centered just above them.

She pinched and rubbed while Jen continued to taste the throbbing flesh jutting up from below. It wasn’t long before an orgasm built up deep inside her womb. Seconds after, both cocks flexed hard, sending their payload upward. Jen was not prepared and nearly choked as hot cum rushed into her mouth.

“Ah... Hey!” She caughed. “You could have warned me!”

Sam hardly acknowledged the comment as a vaginal orgasm began to wrack her body. She moaned and convulsed while Jen pulled a tissue from a nearby dispenser. She actually found herself enjoying the taste, but didn’t want to admit to it.

“Hey...” Sam breathed as she came down from the high. “Hand me... A few of those...”

Jen passed the box after taking a few for herself. Sam did a poor job wiping off the two cocks then fell back onto the bed. She was clearly exhausted. Jen watched as both shafts drooped down and slid partway back into her pussy. It was very strange but weirdly attractive. She had thoughts like this on occasion, but something as absurd as two cocks, much less two poking out of a vagina; it shouldn’t have been possible.

Either her dare forced her to apply these perverted thoughts to others, or maybe the curse was just sexual in nature. While she had maintained a relatively normal libido for the past few hours, she couldn’t help feeling a bit more aroused after each new curse. Sam’s latest change felt like a tipping point. Her pussy was very wet. If that kept up, she might need Sam to return a favor.

Sam sat up. “Sorry about all that...”

“It’s fine...” Jen hesitated. “It was actually... Kind of fun...”

Sam smiled. “Sure was...”

Planning

“I don’t know about you...” Sam started. “But I’m famished...”

“Yea... I didn’t have a chance to eat anything this morning.” The taste of Sam’s cum made Jen realize how hungry she had become.”Kyle wasted all of my time on the phone...”

“I think there’s some leftover pizza in the fridge, but you’d better change that shirt before we head down.” Sam suggested.

She hopped off of the bed, allowing her skirt to conceal the two limp cocks, then pulled a hole-free shirt from her dresser. Jen was confused at first, but then remembered the holes her nipples had burnt through the fabric. She blushed when she looked down to see both of her nipples pointing out of the singed openings.

She lifted off the damaged top and unhooked her bra. Sam handed over a clean shirt and Jen pulled it on. It was a little tight and her nipples were visible through the fabric, but it was good enough until she got home. While Jen was pulling on the new shirt, Sam lifted on a pair of panties. She was glad the two cocks were limp enough to be pushed inside, though it definitely felt odd. Of course, if they hardened up again, the panties wouldn’t be able to hold them in.

Once dressed, the two of them ate leftovers and planned their next move. Jen wasn’t particularly excited about involving a third person, much less her own sister, but if Sam could use the curse without reproductions, then it should be fine. The two of them agreed to have Cassie come over after school. Unfortunately, that meant they still had several hours to wait. Sam seemed excited to play with her cocks in the down time, but both remained limp. Her little soldiers just weren’t rested enough to stand yet.

They killed some time researching the curse online, but didn’t find anything meaningful. A few sources said that the curse usually affected people sexually. Jen was relieved to find that she wasn’t imagining things. They didn’t find any way to undo it aside from taking advantage of other people, which they already planned to do. When surfing the web became boring, they entertained each other with Jen’s ability to turn invisible.

Closer to 2pm, they drafted up a text for Cassie.

“No practice for me. Come to Sam’s house after school. I’ll let mom know.”

She saved the draft then sent a new text to their mom. “No practice, I’ll be at Sam’s house after school, OK if Cassie comes with?”

She sent it, and hoped that none of the instructors had called about her absence. She was optimistic since her phone had been silent all afternoon. One of the benefits of going to a large school was that it was easy to play hooky, though she and Sam didn’t do it often.

Her phone beeped a few minutes later, “Sure, when should I pick you up?”

“9pm?” Jen replied.

“OK, see you then.” Mom texted back shortly after.

Jen breathed a sigh of relief and opened Cassie’s draft. She made an adjustment to let her know that mom had given permission and planned to pick them up at 9 before sending.

Minutes later, Cassie replied, “Alright...”

Food Baby

They still had nearly an hour to kill. Sam could feel her cocks hardening and excused herself. Jen went to the living room to watch TV. Not long after they parted, Jen heard Sam moaning upstairs. Each expression of pleasure tempted her to go join in. She finally stood up and turned off the TV. On the way to the stairs, she wondered if Sam was that loud when her parents were home. She couldn’t help letting out a quiet chuckle as another sensual moan escaped the bedroom.

Jen made her way up the stairs, ready to join the party, but stopped short of the door when she felt gurgling in the pit of her stomach. The left-over pizza wasn’t sitting very well and, much to her dismay, she opted to visit the bathroom instead.

Once comfortably seated on the toilet, she relaxed. A warm mass began to move downward. She might have been content to let it fall if not for something pushing against her labia. She glanced down between her legs and noticed that her pussy was being held apart; flexing like never before. She lifted off the seat, bent her pelvis forward, and was horrified to find herself giving birth to a log of shit.

“WHAT THE FUCK!”

Sam heard the scream. She had barely finished and would have been content to take a nap after her second round of fun. Unfortunately, a scream like that wasn’t something she could simply ignore.

She hopped up and pulled back on her skirt and panties before jogging out into the hall. “Jen? Where are you?”

“Bathroom...” Jen yelled back.

Sam moved down the hall and pushed open the door. She found Jen seated on the toilet, weeping into her hands.

“What happened?” Sam said, trying to ignore the smell...

Not Fixed

“It didn’t work.” Jen sobbed.

“What didn’t work?” Sam asked.

“I just shit from my pussy...” Jen cried.

“Whoa... Seriously?” Sam marveled. “Did you pee from your asshole then?”

“No... I don’t think I have one...” Jen sobbed.

Jen flexed and found unfamiliar muscles clenching in her vagina. “Sam... I’m sorry to ask, but... Can you look?”

Sam pinched her nose. “Only if you flush first...”

Jen wiped her pussy with a few tissues, flushed the toilet, then bent down to let Sam investigate. She did her best to stay composed as Sam glanced at her underside.

“Yep...” Sam observed. “No asshole back here...”

“Nooo...” Jen whined.

“Calm down Jen, I’ll just make you normal with the curse.” Sam assured.

“But it didn’t work last time...” Jen countered.

“First off, you don’t really have any other options.” Sam explained. “Second, I’m sure it’ll work fine if I word it better.”

“Fine... Lets just get this over with.” Jen conceded. “My sister will be here soon and I’ll need to send the curse back to you before we get her involved.”

“Alright... Transform or dare?” Sam asked.

“Transform.” Jen sighed.

“You’ll go back to normal, that is, the way you were before Kyle cursed you.” Sam offered.

Problem Solving

Jen once again felt her organs rearranging. She had spent most of the day with everything wired up to one outlet. For that reason, the latest change felt really usual. Odd as it was, she was no longer devoid of an anus. Her pussy stayed put and, as far as either of them could tell, she was back to her usual self. She was confident that it worked, but wouldn’t truly know until the next time she had to use the toilet.

Before she could return the curse, they heard the doorbell. “Shit... That must be Cassie.”

“I’ll go let her in...” Sam said, pushing open the bathroom door.

“No stop! What are you thinking...” Jen urged. “How the heck will you explain your boobs?”

“I’ll just tell her what happened. We’ll have to explain anyway if she’s gonna help fix me.” Sam sad just before leaving for the front door.

Jen stood silently for a moment, not quite believing that Sam was going to expose herself so freely.

“... Hey... Wait!” Jen yelled.

She started down the hall, then realized that she was still bottomless. She quickly re-entered the bathroom to pull back on her panties and skirt, then ran to catch up with Sam. By the time she made it to the top of the stairs, it was too late. Sam had just pulled open the door to let Cassie in.

“What’s under your shirt?” Cassie asked, noticing the four extra bulges.

“It’s part of a game we’re playing.” She explained. “In fact, we were hoping you could help us solve a little problem...”

Jen bounded down the stairs as quickly as she could and put her hand on Sam’s shoulder. She squeezed her eyes shut and concentrated on making them both invisible. Maybe she could convince Cassie that she had imagined it after they fled the room. It was a long shot, but she had nothing else up her sleeve.

“Hi Sis...” Cassie said. “Uh... What are you doing?”

Jen opened her eyes to find both Cassie and Sam giving her strange looks. “You can see me?”

“Yea...” Sam said as she pushed the front door shut.

“Wait... I lost it?” Jen considered. “Does that mean...”

“Sam, I need to talk with you...” Jen glanced towards Cassie, “Privately...”

“Good to see you too Jen.” Cassie huffed...

A Witness

Jen pushed Sam to the dining room where she promptly scolded her for letting Cassie in before she had a chance to return the curse and come up with a plan.

“Why do we need to plan? It’s simple... We just explain the situation and have her fix me. Besides, your next curse might make me unrecognizable.” Sam argued.

“But Sam...” Jen started. “I don’t... Uh... I’m not sure we need her anymore.”

“What you just did...”

“I think the curse, including the dare, has been removed.”

Sam raised an eyebrow “How do you figure?”

“I couldn’t go invisible...” She explained. “And you said I’d be like I was before the call.”

“So maybe Kyle’s curse...”

“... Was completely removed...” Sam interrupted.

“We really don’t know for sure... See if you can transform away these extra boobs without forgetting.”

“What about the... Uh... Your penises...” Jen stammered.

“I’m not quite ready to part with those yet.” She winked.

Little did Jen know, the wink was aimed at a voyeur standing in the doorway behind her.

“Suit yourself...” She replied. “Transform or dare.”

Sam chose transform and waited to see whether or not Kyle’s conditions would take hold. To their surprise, Jen stayed perfectly focused and was able to tell her to lose the four extra breasts without forgetting. She cheered as Sam’s shirt was relieved of the extra lumps.

“Oh my gosh!” Cassie exclaimed. “You were talking about THAT game?”

Sam smiled as Jen swung around. “You were watching?!”

Cassie smirked. “So... How did you two get a hold of the real curse?”

“My... Hey... Don’t just ignore me!” Jen argued.

“It’s kind of a long story...” Sam started...

Cassie Wants to Play

“No... Stop right there...” Jen interrupted. “Forget what you saw.”

“We don’t need to involve another person in this mess.”

“Hey, that’s not fair.” Cassie argued. “You’re the one who invited me in the first place.”

“That was before we figured out how to undo it!” Jen replied.

“Totally by accident...” Sam chuckled.

“If you don’t let me join in, I’ll tell mom that you skipped school today.” Cassie threatened

Jen panicked. “How did you know we skipped?”

“You just told me.” Cassie grinned.

Jen bit her lip...

“Shit... What should we do?” She asked, turning towards Sam.

“Why not let her play? It’s just a game after all...” She replied.

“But it’s dangerous!” Jen stressed.

“It’s only as dangerous as we make it...” She added. “Besides, Kyle's curse is gone now.”

“There’s no reason you couldn’t experiment a little.”

“I can’t believe this is happening...” Jen said, rubbing her temple with one hand.

“Hey, how did this happen anyway?” Cassie interrupted. “How did you get cursed?”

“You really want to know?” Jen asked.

Cassie nodded and Jen recalled the events of the day starting with Kyle’s call. She left out the parts where her and Suzy played, but was otherwise graphic in her descriptions. She hoped that sharing some of the worst situations would change Cassie’s mind. Unfortunately, she seemed even more excited to start after hearing about Jen’s day.

“That’s amazing!” Cassie exclaimed. “So you could potentially move my pussy to my forehead... Or give me dicks for fingers?”

“Those aren’t good!” Jen argued. “Why would you want any of that!?”

“We can always change me back with the curse powers...” Cassie remarked.

Jen knew she was outnumbered when Suzy shrugged and said, “She’s right... May as well have some fun with it...”

Dealing Her In

“Fine...” Jen said. “But we need to be back to normal before Mom gets here.”

“Who wants to go first?” Sam asked.

“Deal me in!” Cassie joked.

Jen still couldn’t quite believe that they were making a game of something so risky, but didn’t have an option since Sam was currently in control of the curse. She thought she wanted nothing to do with it after finally returning to normal, but there was a certain allure. Outside of that, she just wanted to keep an eye on Cassie.

With a grin, Sam asked, “Transform or dare Cassie?”

“Oops... I should have asked what you wanted.”

“That’s OK... Surprise me.” Cassie grinned. “I pick transform.”

Sam thought for a moment, then said. “Your hair will turn bright crimson red and grow twice as long as it is now.”

Jen and Sam watched as Cassie’s hair extended and saturated with a brilliant hue.

http://i.imgur.com/Rj9YaSD.png

“It’s so pretty...” Sam marveled.

“You changed my hair?” Cassie asked, pulling a ringlet down in front of her eyes. “Isn’t this kind of tame?”

“I mean... Don’t you have dicks or something?

Hearing her acknowledge them made both twitch against Sam’s labia, causing her to blush.

Cassie shrugged and turned her attention to Jen. “Wanna go next?”

Jen contemplated the situation. She wasn’t completely opposed to experimenting, but really wanted a safety net in case things got out of hand. During Cassie’s change, she came up with a basic, but potentially effective idea.

“Sure...” She began. “Do whatever you want.”

“But I have one condition.”

“Oh?” Cassie replied. “What’s that?”

“I’ll pick transform and you come up with the change but you must also give me the ability to switch back to normal.” Jen explained.

Cassie shrugged. “Alright, transform or dare...”

Extras

As promised, Jen chose transform.

“I suppose I should get the boring bits out of the way first...” Cassie began. “For the first part of your transformation, you’ll have the ability to switch back to normal. For the second part, you’ll grow two more boobs.”

http://i.imgur.com/bXQ95Hx.png

Sam laughed. “I wonder where you got that idea.”

Jen looked down as two new lumps plumped up below the shirt she borrowed from Sam. The new nipples were oddly sensitive against the fabric and began to harden. She gripped her lower right breast and squeezed. It seemed harmless enough.

She shrugged and turned towards Sam. “You want to go again?”

“Fire away...” Sam replied, still giggling at the excessive breasts.

Jen passed the curse back, and Sam once again chose to transform.

“You’ll have the ability to switch back to normal.” Jen said, feeling clever.

“What, no boobs?” Sam joked.

“Fine... You’ll grow back your extra breasts as well.” Jen sassed.

The curse took hold and four more breasts sprouted from Sam’s torso.

“Ready for another go?” Sam laughed as she squeezed two of the lower breasts.

http://i.imgur.com/Wwe7hhq.png

“Sure, and I’ve got an idea for this one...” Cassie replied.

“Wait...” Jen said, looking towards Sam. “Whatever you do, make sure to add the ability for her to switch back.”

“Sure thing boss.” Sam smirked.

Sam took a seat at the dining room table and invited Jen and Cassie to join her. Cassie quickly found a seat across from her. She was clearly eager to change again. With a long sigh, Jen sat down next to Sam.

“You alright?” Sam asked.

“I’m fine...” Jen replied. “Feels weird letting my boobs rest on another set.”

“You’ll get used to it.” Sam laughed as she cupped her lowest row and lifted them upward. “Hey Cassie...”

“Transform or dare? ...”

Waiting

“Gah, wait...” Cassie said. “I wasn’t ready yet.”

“Better hurry, you only get a minute to decide.” Sam teased

“What happens then?” Cassie panicked.

“You’ll get both.” Jen shrugged.

“Both?” Cassie puzzled.

“Yea, both a transformation and a dare.” Sam explained.

“Ooh, those options...” Cassie realized. “That’s fine, just don’t dare me to do anything too crazy.”

“You said you already knew what you wanted?” Jen asked.

“It’s kind of embarrassing.” Cassie remarked. “I... Well...”

“I want to know what it’s like to be a boy.”

Sam smiled knowingly, “Alright, pick transform and I’ll make it happen.”

“You don’t think it’s weird?” Cassie blushed.

“It’s definitely weird, but look around.” Jen motioned. “We’ve both got way too many tits, and I’m sure Sam could currently offer plenty of insight into the other gender...”

“You don’t even know the half of it...” Sam blushed, feeling her two cocks twitching against her labia. “You ready Cassie?”

“I guess so...” Cassie replied. “I choose transform.”

“For your transformation, you’ll become a boy.” Sam explained.

“And?” Jen interrupted.

“Oh yea... And you’ll also be able to switch back to normal...” Sam added.

Jen nodded in approval and they waited for Cassie to transform. To their surprise, nothing appeared to change.

“Why isn’t anything happening?” Cassie asked, running her fingers across her feminine mound. “Has the magic run out?”

Daring Intermission

“Do you suppose she waited to long?” Jen asked.

“And got both?” Sam added. “Maybe... I guess I need to give her a dare as well.”

“After you switch genders, give your new penis a good wanking.”

“You’re such a perv!” Jen accused.

“I think that did it...” Cassie said in an ever deepening voice.

Reddish stubble similar to the brilliant hair that hung from her head began to grow on her face and neck. Her chest gradually flattened and her shoulders became more square. Her entire body seemed to lengthen by a few inches as muscular changes became apparent on her arms and hands. They guessed that similar things were taking place below the table. Her face shifted into a more masculine structure and finally, an Adams apple popped out a few inches up her neck.

http://i.imgur.com/yJFhjTv.png

“Wow...” He said, “I’m a guy...”

“Your bro is pretty hansom Jen.” Sam joked.

Before Jen could reply, Cassie jumped up and began to undo the skirt that now looked loose on his narrower waist. It fell, revealing a throbbing erection jammed against his panties. He quickly pulled them down and began to stroke the twitching penis.

Jen couldn’t help watching; it presented a strange mix of disgust and arousal. This boy was giving her a free show, yet she knew that it was actually her sister inside that body. Sam seemed to be enjoying it as well. One of her hands rubbed her breasts while the other inched downward.

Jen’s arousal built and she decided to take Sam upstairs to have a little fun. She almost felt bad that Cassie would be left out, but there was no way in hell she’d have a threesome with her own sister. She stood up and tapped Sam’s shoulder. With her attention, she whispered a suggestion. Sam’s eyes went wide. Without a word, the two of them slipped out, leaving Cassie to masturbate alone...

“You sure it’s OK to leave her... Or him, like that?” Sam asked as they went up the stairs.

“She... Uh... I mean... He’ll be fine... I’m not even sure he realized we stepped out.” Jen replied.

Before they even made it to the base of the stairs, Sam’s cocks managed to slip free of her labia and pushed out on either side of her panties. She walked slightly bowlegged as they rubbed against her skirt and legs. Arousal increased with every step.

“Hey, I couldn’t quite hear you in there...” She teased. “What was it you wanted to do again?”

Jen pushed her up the stairs, “Just hurry up, before I change my mind...”