Re: The Magic Shop: e-Transformations™ - by fortestingpurposes

Abby has an Idea

[Trade your transformations with another player]

He stared silently at the words, then looked at Jeff, Abby, and Beth. For the last few turns, he had been lucky enough to stay normal. If he chose Beth, he’d have to speak from his groin. Not to mention growing a boob in the center of his chest. He wasn’t really sure how Abby’s transformation would affect him. He thought back. She had six fingers; that wasn’t so bad, but what would happen downstairs given her mixed gender situation... Last, there was Jeff. His only transformation, aside from simply not wearing pants, was to completely switch genders.

“Sorry Beth...” He apologized. “There’s no way I’m gonna put my mouth between my legs...”

Beth frowned, “I don’t blame you...”

“It’s either that or loose your dick...” Abby interjected.

“What do you mean?” He asked.

“Well...” She said as she picked up the instructions. “Lets see...”

“... Here... When trading between genetic opposites...”

“... Transformations will be reversed.”

“I’m guessing that means that your dick will become a tiny little clit if you pick me.”

“Of course, you’ll be loosing it anyway if you pick Jeff.”

“Seems like I’m gonna be dick-less either way..." Frank considered. "I wonder who I should pick...”

“Pick Jeff.” Abby said without hesitation.

“Why me?” Jeff asked as he dabbed a tissue against his wet shirt.

“Because I want Frank to experience a female body...” She grinned...

Jeff's Lesson

“Hey hold on... I’m not even sure I’ve felt that yet...” Jeff joked.

His comment must have struck a nerve with Beth. Abby and Frank watched silently as she stood up and walked around the table to stand next to him. Once in position, she commanded him to stand up. Jeff shivered in his chair. It was strange to hear her voice so close to his head while her face was so far above. Feeling intimidated, he followed her order. He couldn’t help staring at the pussy just below her nose. He had seen it plenty of times before, but never on her face. She didn’t seem to care as her hands slipped under his shirt. She gently rubbed his sides before sliding up to meet his breasts.

Jeff hesitated, but let her continue. With some theatrics she began to announce all of his most sensitive bits by name while pinching and stroking each in turn. As he had come to learn, his new chest wasn't much more sensitive than a pair of fat rolls, though his nipples definitely tingled more than he was used to. In fact, they seemed to be getting more sensitive as she continued. He didn’t have a chance to learn their potential before she lowered her hands. Her fingers ran down his pelvis and stopped on his thighs. Goosebumps traveled down his legs as she gently raised her hands to meet the edges of his opening. She turned her right hand upward and gently inserted her middle finger between his lips. He let out a soft moan, then twinged when she pushed through his unbroken hymen. He gritted his teeth and accepted her finger. It was a very strange mix of pleasure and pain.

She began to slide a second finger in and whispered. “Don’t worry sweetheart, the pain goes away...”

She slid out her bloody fingers and began to rub his clit. This made him squeal and after a few short strokes, he fell back onto his chair.

“There ya go Jeff... Now you know...”

She snatched a tissue and began to wipe her fingers as she walked back to her seat.

The four of them were silent until Abby asked, “Well Frank? Who’s it gonna be?”

Frank thought for a moment...

The Trade

“I sure hope I don’t regret this...” He reached down and tapped Jeff’s circle.

“If I’m gonna lose my dick, I may as well go all in...”

Moments after his hand left the screen, the changes began. While Jeff’s manhood developed, Frank’s genitals turned inside out. At the same time they traded pecks for breasts, a slender rump for a plump round ass, and grew and lost hair respectively. By the time it was over, Jeff had taken on his normal appearance, aside from the lack of pants. This time he noticed and covered himself with both hands.

“Where are my pants?” He asked in a slight panic.

“You threw them across the room!” Beth scolded.

“Here. You can have mine...” Frank said as he lowered his trousers and handed them over. “I don’t need ‘em...”

Once free of underwear, the change was validated. A tight pink pussy was nestled between smooth, hairless thighs.

While Jeff was fiddling with the zipper on Frank’s pants, he asked. “Who’s up?”

“That would be me...” Beth answered.

She reached down to tap the screen, but noticed something on the display.

[Free pass]

“Oh yea...” She said, remembering her previous turn.

“Guess you’re up Abby...”

Abby Has Some Fun

Abby reached down and tapped.

[Have sex with the first player]

She gasped. Little did the others know, she had secretly hoped something like that might happen. It was the reason she suggested that Frank trade for Jeff’s transformation.

Frank hadn’t fully been paying attention, but had a sudden urge to make love. The mutual desire sent them both to the floor, where Abby was already busy stripping. In moments, her clit dick was swollen and ready to penetrate. Frank was more than willing with his new body and slid down in front of her. With some effort, she shoved her cock into his virgin pussy. Some blood leaked out as Abby broke through. Frank was experiencing the same pain and pleasure that Jeff had moments earlier, though his turn wasn’t going to be near as brief. Jeff couldn’t help but feel a hint of jealousy.

“Oh for fucks sake...” Beth complained as she watched them going at it a few feet from her chair. “Go ahead and roll Jeff...”

Jeff tried not to stare at the unusual act of sex as he reached down and tapped the screen.

[Gain one token]

Beth smiled, but no one would see it under her skirt. “Three more and we all go back to normal.”

“Yep. Can’t be much longer now...” Jeff replied with the same enthusiasm. “Yo Frank, you’re up...”

Frank answered with a sensual moan as Abby continued to thrust.

Through exhaustive breaths she said, “Hold on ... we’re ... not ... done ... yet...”

Jeff couldn’t help laughing at how absurd the whole thing was. His laughter didn’t deter either of them. Beth didn’t find it quite as amusing and lowered her forehead into her hand. Jeff sipped some tea from his cup and grabbed a small handful of chips to munch on while he waited for his friends to finish. While Beth waited, she felt a strange pressure in the back of her neck. She had a slight need to pee earlier in the game but didn’t take an opportunity before they started. Jeff had been looking away out of respect but occasionally snuck a peak at her face pussy.

He again glanced over, but this time noticed discomfort in her eyes. “You OK?”

“I... Um... Kind of need to use the restroom...” She hesitated.

The comment made Jeff a little uncomfortable. He guessed that she would have to use her face.

With a blush, he replied, “Um... I’m not sure the game would stop you... If you tried... It’s not as far away as the kitchen...”

She sighed. “Knowing my luck, I’ll spend the rest of the game like this anyway.”

“May as well give it a try...”

Bathroom Break

As luck would have it, there were no invisible barriers to stop her from visiting the bathroom around the corner. It was surprising since it wasn’t much closer than the kitchen doorway. She guessed that the game was smart enough to allow necessary things. Or maybe it just wanted to give her a mirror so she could see how freakish she had become.

She entered the bathroom and turned on the light. Once again, she had nearly forgotten about the change to her chest. Seeing a lump rather than her usual cleavage prompted her to remove her shirt for a better look. Adorning the center of her chest was a third breast that perfectly matched the outer two, which were now pushed closer to her arms. It was so seamless that an outside observer might have assumed she was born that way.

She also had a clear view of the pussy just below her nose. The pressure that had been building was ready to escape, but it didn’t feel like it was going to come from the mouth between her legs. Rather, it was her neck that reacted when she loosened up. She bend over the toilet and released a stream of piss. It felt nice to empty herself but the smell of urine immediately under her nose made her crotch mouth want to gag.

The flow subsided and she wiped excess fluid from her chin and cheeks, then took care to wipe the lips off. She took one last look at herself in the mirror. Right there, plain as day, was a small pink pussy staring back at her. It defied all logic but somehow she could believe it; the game surely had something to do with her sudden acceptance of such impossible things. Abby didn’t seem to mind sprouting a dick. Jeff and Frank had no problem discarding their pants or swapping genders. So maybe sprouting a third breast and swapping her mouth with her genitals wasn’t that unusual either.

She slipped back on her shirt then left to join the others. Abby was shooting her load into Frank as Beth rounded the corner. He moaned with feminine pleasure as Abby grunted and filled his new cunt. Once spent, she fell onto the floor beside him. He stayed like that for a moment, twitching and whimpering, then carefully picked himself up to move back towards the table. Abby followed a moment later. The spell that forced them into sex had run it’s course, and they finally seemed ready to continue.

“My turn?” Frank gasped as he plopped his naked ass back into an empty chair.

“Yep...” Jeff replied.

“Is this game nothing but sex?” Frank asked. “Not that I’m complaining...”

Beth rolled her eyes from across the table while Abby and Jeff laughed.

Frank saw Beth’s reaction and said, “Cheer up you... It was your idea to keep sex enabled.”

She... Or... He was right. Beth had no response and simply shrugged it off. With a shaky hand Frank reached up and tapped the screen...

Roll Repetition

[Gender swap]

As his voice took on a more gruff tone he asked, “Didn’t it say something about going back to normal if you get the same roll twice?”

Jeff picked up the instructions and skimmed until he found the ways to return to normal. “Yup, says so right here.”

“I’m a man again... But something still feels off.” Frank puzzled.

Jeff tossed the instructions aside. “You still aren’t wearing any pants...”

Frank looked down and frowned. “Do I need to?”

Abby thought for a moment then said, “I don’t think this counts... You weren’t the one who rolled the first gender swap.”

“Makes sense...” Frank replied. “Oh well, at least I didn’t grow an extra middle finger.”

“Be careful what you say Frank,” Abby smiled. “The game might be listening.”

“If that’s the case, I’d like my mouth to be on my face please...” Beth joked as she took her turn.

[Your body is now thin and fit]

“I think this one was supposed to be for you Frank...” Beth laughed as she felt her average figure tightening up.

“Very funny Beth...” He grumbled.

She ignored his sass while her change continued. Her entire body became more toned. She reached up to feel her abdomen and could hardly believe how firm it had become. Her breasts shrank as well, leaving her nearly flat chested. There were still one-to-many, but it felt amazingly light. If it wasn’t for her pussy and mouth switching places, she would have loved her new body. With that exception, she concluded that the game wasn’t so bad after all. While she was busy flexing new muscles, Abby took her turn. After a few seconds, a new phrase appeared.

[Gain one token]

Abby cheered as her number jumped up, but was distracted by something in her crotch. The dick she had thoroughly enjoyed was shrinking beneath her shorts. At the same time, her sixth finger receded into her hand.

“Wait...” She said, “Did that count as two of the same roll?”

“Apparently” Beth said as she watched Abby’s sixth finger disappear. “Great... Now I’m the only freak here...”

“Nah, Frank’s pretty weird too...” Jeff joked as he reached down to tap the screen...

Frank rolled his eyes as the game generated his phrase...

Phallic Finger

[Receive oral sex from player two]

“Are you kidding me?” Beth yelled as she stood and lifted her skirt.

Jeff apologized as he dropped his pants. It was out of their control. In moments, they were making love in the usual position, though this time Beth’s mouth was substituting for her pussy. As the situation heated up, Jeff moved in to kiss her without really thinking about the misplaced lips. As his mouth made contact with her pussy, she let out a moan through her cock filled mouth below. They couldn’t stop, but it felt so nice that they might not have anyway.

While they were busy, Frank turned to Abby. “Do you suppose we looked like that?”

“Nah... We were way more elegant...” Abby joked.

Frank turned back towards the game board. “I suppose I’ll go ahead and take my turn while we wait...”

[Your left index finger becomes a penis]

Abby nearly fell off of her chair as she laughed at Frank’s transformation. His finger was thickening up and taking on the familiar look of his own genitals. As his joints melted away, it flopped downward. It was a perfect clone of the unit that lived between his legs, except it didn’t have a pair of balls.

Before Abby could recover from her fit of laughter, he said, “Something like this might be fun in the bedroom...”

That comment triggered another bout of laughter; this time he joined in.

While she giggled, Jeff pulled away from Beth’s pussy and yelled, “Hey... We didn’t laugh at you two when you were on the floor!”

“It’s not you...” Abby replied with tears forming. “Sorry...”

“My finger turned into a dick!” Frank explained as he twirled it in the air.

Abby couldn’t help laughing again.

“If I weren’t so turned on right now, they would have seriously killed the mood...” Jeff said as he turned back to Beth, who simply nodded in agreement.

He leaned in and planted a kiss right on her clit. He could see her eyes rolling back as he teased her with his tongue. Down below, she was busy sucking on his cock. Somehow, it had never tasted better. The two of them continued like that for nearly ten minutes while Abby and Frank joked about his finger and some of the game’s previous transformations.

Soon, Jeff reached his limit and sprayed into Beth’s mouth. She swallowed some, but decided to spit out the remainder in an empty cup that sat nearby. Jeff was very apologetic after coming down from the high, but they both knew that it was the game’s fault. Beth didn’t say much. She enjoyed it more than she wanted to admit...

Cheer Up

“Will someone please give Jeff three more tokens...” Beth begged as she fell back into her chair.

“Stop being such a downer Beth...” Abby said. “This is a lot of fun.”

“I doubt you’d be saying that if your pussy was on your face...” Beth argued.

“Sure I would... I love new experiences.” Abby replied. “Besides, none of this is permanent.”

“... Said so right in the instructions...”

Beth let out a long sigh. “Fine... I’ll try not to be such a buzz kill.”

“... I’ve got to admit... That was one hell of a kiss...”

She turned to Jeff and winked. She still had reservations about the situation, but really did enjoy his last roll.

He grinned. "Calling that a kiss is a bit of an understatement, don't you think?"

"I suppose so..." She laughed.

“That’s the spirit!” Frank said as he pointed towards her with his semi-hard dick finger. “With a positive attitude, you’re bound to get a good roll!”

Beth blushed and looked away. “Ew... Stop that..."

"Huh?" He asked. “I'm just sayin' it's your turn.”

“Oh...” She replied, realizing that he didn't notice how lewd his gesture was.

She reached down to tap the game.

[Steal one token from another player]

“You can take one of mine...” Frank shrugged.

“Alright...” Beth said as she reached down and tapped his token count. "But only cause you were pointing that dick at me!"

Really, it was the most reasonable choice. Abby and Jeff were in the lead and would likely end the game for them. After the trade, they were tied at one token. Frank was closest to victory with four, and Abby trailed behind with three...

Twice the Fun

“My turn” Abby chimed. “Wish me luck.”

She rolled and waited for her text.

[Grow one more head]

The other three watched in awe as Abby split apart. When it ended, she looked the same except that her shoulders were slightly wider and housed two identical heads. Her shirt collar was stretched to it’s limit against either side of the twin necks.

“Unbelievable...” Frank said as he stared at her.

“Wow... This is weird...” Both heads said in unison as they turned towards each other.

“Hey Lefty, can you guess what color I’m thinking of?” Right Abby asked.

“Is it blue?” Left Abby answered.

Right Abby grinned. “Yup!”

“After all that’s happened...” Jeff began. “You’d think this wouldn’t be a surprise.”

“Are you gonna be alright?” Frank asked. “I mean... Both of you?”

“I’m still one person,” Her left head began.

“But it’s definitely weird to see from two different sets of eyes...” The right finished.

“... I’m gonna go ahead and roll.” Jeff hesitated.

“Good luck.” Beth offered as his finger met the screen.

[Lose two tokens]

“Dammit...” Jeff hissed as his number dropped.

“It’s too bad it didn’t say to give them away...” Left Abby said.

“You could have given them to me and I would have been only two away from winning...” Her right side concluded.

He sighed, “It’s OK... I’m sure someone else will get lucky.”

“Maybe it’ll be me.” Frank said as he took his turn...

Conjoined

[Player one conjoins with player three]

“Conjoins with...?” Frank asked.

With a quiet pop, his body disappeared, leaving an after image in the shirt that drifted to the floor.

Jeff and Beth were both startled. “Where’d he go?!”

“It’s OK...” Left Abby said.

“I’m here...”

“Frank? “Right Abby asked.

“Yea...” He replied.

“Guess I’m one of your heads now”

“Whoa! That’s super weird...” Abby said as she looked at her twin. She could still see through both eyes, and feel both halves of her body, but she no longer had control over the left side.

“Can you move?” Abby asked.

Frank lifted their left arm. “Just this side...”

They were both surprised to see that the dick finger had come with him. Abby didn’t seem too concerned and asked him to relax as best he could.

“Why?” Frank replied.

She glanced at the dick that had abruptly replaced her left index finger “For the most part, this is still my body...."

"... And I want to try something... Humor me for a sec?”

Frank raised an eyebrow, “Uh... Sure...”

Once she felt her left side relax, she tried to take control. With a little effort, their left arm accepted her commands.

“Looks like I can take over if you let me...” Abby said as she stood up and took a few short paces out into the room.

“Good to know.” Frank replied.

He wasn't surprised, it was her body after all...

Not So Random

Frank let her carry them around the table, then asked, “Do you suppose I can take over when you relax your half?”

“I don’t see why not...” She replied as she moved back towards their chair.

Once seated Frank leaned his half towards the table to retrieve the instructions. “How do you feel about this transformation Abby?”

“I like it. We’ve never been closer...” Abby laughed as she kissed the side of her twin head.

Frank blushed. Jeff and Beth had been mostly silent during their conversation. It was bizarre to see two-headed Abby being intimate with herself. The only thing they could do to help separate them was to finish the game or get a very specific roll.

“What are you looking for?” Beth asked while Frank skimmed the instructions.

“Here...” Frank replied. “Rolls are meant to be random, but may be affected by a players mood.”

“I wonder how random this one was...” Abby said.

“I mention it, because... Well... I wanted to stay close to you after... Uh...” Frank turned to face her.

He didn’t know what she was thinking, but could feel hints of arousal building up in their shared body.

“You don’t have to explain yourself sweetheart.” Abby said as she kissed him once more.

Jeff turned towards Beth and said, “There have been a few transformations that seem really coincidental...”

“You think so?” Beth asked.

“Yea... I mean... Remember when you joked about getting bigger boobs?”

“And now I have three...” She replied. “That’s just great. I keep getting shitty rolls because of my mood? I’m trying really hard to stay positive, but I wasn’t expecting to be held captive by a game that fucks with my body every time I take a turn...”

“Sorry I brought it up...” Jeff shrugged.

She grinned. “No... It’s alright... This isn’t all that bad. The sex was pretty great, albeit unexpected.”

“Besides..." Beth gestured towards Frank and Abby. "Can this really get any weirder than that?”

“Hey!” They both shot back.

She laughed. “I’m gonna go ahead and roll... Maybe I’ll end up conjoined with Jeff over here...”

Frank grinned. “You ought to be careful what you say...”

Face Restored

Beth stretched her arms and shook them off before reaching down to take her turn.

“Please be good...” She chanted as the phrase formed.

[Face in crotch]

“Face in crotch?” Beth read. “What’s that supposed to mean?”

“Oh god!... I can’t see!”

She grabbed at her eyes, but found nothing but smooth skin. Her slit moved up until it was centered on her otherwise empty face. On her pelvis a nose formed, followed by a pair of eyes just below her waistband. Her vision and sense of smell returned. There was a familiar odor offending nose. All she could see was dim light filtering through fabric. There was something tight pressed against her forehead. She stood up and glanced down to find her skirt hanging against her legs. If it weren’t for the now familiar feeling of her crotch mouth, she might have guessed that someone had simply draped some fabric over her head.

“Beth... Are you alright?” Frank asked.

“I’m fine...” She said as she unbuttoned her skirt to let it fall.

“Face in crotch...” Abby noted. “Looks about right...”

Beth complained. “How am I supposed to stay happy if the game keeps giving me rolls like this?”

“At least you still have a body.” Frank joked.

Beth let out a deep sigh and sat back down. She was on the verge of tears again and didn’t feel like speaking anymore. Frank didn’t mean to upset her and decided to stay quiet. Jeff reached over and placed his hand on her leg. She shuddered but didn’t try to push him away.

Abby glanced towards Frank, who simply nodded. He leaned his half forward to tap the screen...

Tripod

Beth sobbed while the other three watched for the next possibility.

[Grow one more leg]

“Uh oh...” Frank said as he felt pressure building in their shared vagina.

“Grow a leg! Not birth one! ... SHIT” Abby screamed as they both toppled onto the floor.

“Stop yelling... Help me with this” Frank commanded as he fiddled with her shorts.

She reached down and undid the button just in time for their third leg to erupt from inside their sex. Together, they groaned as it pushed both panties and shorts down. They laid there gasping for a moment. It wasn’t at all painful, but somehow knocked the wind out of them. Though, that might have been from hitting the floor when they panicked. They rolled onto their back and cooperated to get into a sitting position. They knew they would see a third leg, but neither one of them expected the penis and vagina on either side of it. The central vagina that the leg had grown from was now just skin that transitioned into the new thigh and joint.

While they had been freaking out, Jeff and Beth had both maneuvered around the table to see what was happening. Before them laid their conjoined friends with two heads and now, three legs. One of her two groins housed something unusual. It was a penis that bore a striking resemblance to Frank’s middle finger, though it was more complete with a pair of balls.

“Frank... You grew back your dick!” Beth said as she looked them over.

“No...” Abby said. “It’s on my side...”

“Why did it grow on your side?” Frank asked.

“Who knows...” She replied. “The game must know that one of us is a guy, it just couldn’t tell who...”

“Can you stand up?” Jeff asked.

“I think so...” They both said as they tried and failed to lift each other.

“Let me try...” Frank requested.

Abby relaxed. It took a few tires, but Frank gained control and was able to lift them into a crouched position. He wasn’t able to walk with three legs, but with a little help from Beth and Jeff, they made it back to their chair. Beth was happy to help her friends but didn’t like how close her face was to their mixed genitals.

Frank sighed, “I think I preferred the random sex rolls...”

“You sure this doesn’t count?” Abby asked as she gripped their manhood. “I grew a new dick after all...”

“I’d better take my turn before you two start jerking off...” Jeff joked...

Almost Expected

[All players are very aroused until someone orgasms]

“I could have guessed...” Beth muttered just before warmth overtook her body.

Abby and Frank panted and moaned while sensations from both halves were shared. Abby might have wished to plunge her cock into something, but the feeling of Franks dick finger in their pussy was more than enough to keep her satisfied. She enhanced the simultaneous experiences by stroking their penis on her half.

Meanwhile, Jeff was standing in front of Beth, who was already massaging the pussy on her face. Without a word, she began to undo his pants while he kissed the pink slit that sat at eye level. She moaned in ecstasy. This random burst of sexual activity was enough to make her completely forget any frustrations she had with the game. It felt amazing. While he licked her lips, she undid his pants and began to stroke the cock that was inches from her face. She hugged him closer and took it into her mouth.

Frank let out another feminine moan as his finger met an especially sensitive part of his inner wall. His experience as a woman was pleasurable, but it could hardly compare to the multitude of sensations he was feeling now. Abby couldn’t read his mind, but she shared every primal cry of pleasure. The pressure continued to build between them. She could feel warmth in the base of their shaft. They wanted it to go on and on, but knew that the game would end it the moment the heat in their genitals decided to escape.

Beth was loving the tongue that stroked her clit but needed more. She pushed herself away and with a few words convinced Jeff to face her. Once in the 69 position on the floor, they resumed their unusual sexual act. Beth’s neck tensed as she felt Jeff’s cock sliding in and out of her face. At the same time, he kissed her lips and licked her thighs. She was enjoying every moment. Jeff began to feel the familiar need to release his seed and warned Beth that he was about to go. She didn’t mind, she was pretty close as well. A few more thrust and a well placed tongue on her inner thigh was all she needs to reach her climax. Suddenly, her body convulsed and her pussy sprayed fluid onto Jeff’s crotch. A long moan escaped her lips as she shivered and squirmed. Jeff felt her squeeze down and continued to pump until he too reached his limit.

Abby and Frank felt something change. Whatever compelled them to masturbate had been lifted. But with two throbbing cocks and pussy seconds away from bursting, they continued. Soon, Abby’s cock ejected a stream of hot cum onto the table, barely missing the game pad. At the same time, Frank felt the electric sensation pulsing through their body and began to cum from deep within his slit. Each feeling intensified the last. Finally, Franks dick finger filled their pussy, signifying the end of the act.

“Fuuuuuck...” He breathed. “I love this game...”

“Yea...” Abby replied as she tilted her head back.

“How about you” Jeff grinned as he looked down at Beth’s crotch face.“Still not having fun?”

She couldn’t help giggling in response...

Split and Profit

Jeff stood up and helped Beth to her feet. Her checks were bright red and she couldn’t stop smiling.

“That good, huh?”

She nodded as she sat back down. Due to her latest transformation, all she could see were Frank and Abby’s naked legs on the other side of the table. She had made up her mind to start enjoying the game, but knew it would be hard to stay involved with her face below the table. She slid her chair back and stood up to see the screen. She didn’t like having to stand, but it was effortless with her thinner body. It seemed that Abby’s more positive outlook was beginning to rub off on her, and she was curious about what would happen next.

Jeff shook himself off and sat down. “OK... Who’s up now?”

He glanced at the screen. The arrow was aimed at Abby’s left head.

“Looks like it’s you Frank.”

Frank lifted his head and let out a long breath, then tapped the screen.

[Gain two tokens]

“Hey, didn’t I roll that ear....” Frank suddenly appeared, completely naked, in the unoccupied chair. “... earlier...”

He looked down at his naked body and laughed.

“Got it twice... Guess I’m back to normal...”

Beth and Jeff had both been so focused on Frank’s sudden appearance that neither of them noticed Abby’s two heads merging. As soon as her mouths fused back into one opening, she let out a yelp.

Frank looked over. “Hey, are you going back to normal too?”

“Nah... Seems to have stopped here,” She said as she looked down at her three naked legs.

Frank grinned. “That’s too bad... I was having fun with you.”

“Are either of you gonna put back on your cloths?” Jeff asked.

“What’s the point?” Beth shrugged. “The game will just force them off eventually...”

“Maybe...” Abby said as she picked up her panties. “I can’t really wear these anyway. Not enough leg holes...”