Topic: Dakini Worm / Spawn preferences.

I am in the development stages of a story that will involve at least 3 Dakini Spawn. I have yet to determine how their forms should end. 1 should be a punishment, for disobedience. It should be a warning to the rest of the assembled group. The other two are completely up in the air.

Does anyone have a type of dakini Spawn they've been wanting to see that hasn't been created yet? Does anyone have a preference for some of the pre existing types? Drop me a line or two and maybe I can make something really perverted for you without having to get it comissioned.

I'm not expecting to finish this project in the next 7-8 months, so feel free to respond any time between now and then. Sooner the better though.

Re: Dakini Worm / Spawn preferences.

Maybe the punishment one being an increase in growth and arousal every time there’s an ejaculation?

That could be a good feedback torture system, good. Thanks!

That could also work with the Dakini Slug suggestion a discord user made.

What do we like about most dakini worm fusions?

What do we not like?

4 (edited by palomajicka 2021-06-16 18:11)

alyssathewalrus wrote:

Maybe the punishment one being an increase in growth and arousal every time there’s an ejaculation?

I worked it out.  It's a perfect feedback torture device. Thank you very much.

*#15 is publicly given to a Jalash worm (an ass worm.) for failing to cooperate, early on. She is given the serum to ensure her fate ends as an asshole. The resulting Spawn is kept around and sold with one of the other captives. It is also used to humiliate other transformees. When the Spawn cums, the  host's arousal increases, (this ability stacks) and is only sated when the Spawn takes a dump, forcing the host to look forward to it, breaking her psyche quickly. This ability/curse is explained to the assembled group to break their spirits.

That sounds like a great story!

Wow this is amazing great. I would take this Jalash worm if i could. And the ability to help the host get aroused when the spawn take a dump and break the mind is amazing cool, can't wait to try this worm out on my own body.