1 (edited by Flicker 2021-11-20 14:48)

Topic: The Mutation Liquid - by Zargodia & caraleribbor

Branch Start: https://www.cyoc.net/interactives/chapter_174279.html

Written by the same authors as Christy & The Transformation Gun.

Caraleribbor's writing is still not quite where it needs to be, but it definitely has improved.

As before I will make some corrections to confusing TF wording. I've already fixed Lara's TF which was super confusing.

Re: The Mutation Liquid - by Zargodia & caraleribbor

The mutation liquid

Recently, a lot of scientists discovered a weird thick substance around the world which is extremely dangerous, contagious and recommended to avoid every contact with this liquid. This strange discovery was named the mutation liquid, as its name says contains a lot of mutation properties.

Basically this phenomenon seems to permanently transforms people (from 18 years) into monsters mutating their DNA, causing transformations like: gaining or losing weight, sex changes, appearances or disappearances of extra limbs or body parts (such as multiple arms, heads, breasts, genitals), merging other people or animals into your body or transforming they in your body parts, and even the appearance of animal parts in the body, not causing people to transform into anthro animals, but transforming into a species of human-animal chimeras.

The people can be affected by this with only having contact with the liquid or having sex with someone already transformed. Also this liquid along with the transformations make the people horny, boosting to the limit their lust desires and wanting to transform untransformed people.

Unfortunately, an evil secret corporation managed to steal this liquid and make people transform into sexual monsters just for fun, no member of this company has been found as they transform people by secretly putting the liquid in drinks, perfumes, pools, handwashes and other media.

*A group of female college students

The first Victim

Samantha was busy studying, tomorrow was the start of finals week at the school she attended, Hyland collage, and she wanted be as prepared as possible. The fair skinned girl had just finished reading over a large batch of notes and was starting to feel fatigued. Deciding that she should take a break, Samantha got up from her chair and went over to the door leading to the common space she shared with her three roommates. Sitting on the couch as Samantha entered the common room were two of the other three girls who shared the space. One of the girls was staring at the TV actively watching what was on. The girl, whose name was Gemma, had pale skin and a messy mop of blond hair covering her green eyes. The other girl, a fourth generation Japanese immigrant named Tammy, was flopped back in the couch, resting from her afternoon jog. Samantha asked the two girls if they wanted anything as she made her way over to the fridge, both girls responding that they were good for the moment. Just as Samantha opened the fridge to see what was inside, the hall door opened and the fourth roommate, a black girl by the name of Maranda, stepped inside carrying several bags marked with the logo of the fast food place she worked at part time

"Hey everyone, the manager let me take home the leftovers from my shift, feel free to dig in!" she announced as she placed all the bags on the kitchen table. The other girls thanked Maranda as they all pulled out what they wanted from the bags and began to eat. Samantha pulled out a chicken burger and a few bags of french fries before sitting down with the others as they all ate, chatting about various topics between bites. After eating her fill, Samantha returned to her room and resumed studying.

Over the next hour an uncomfortable feeling began to settle in Samantha's gut, eventually reaching the point where it became distracting. Samantha quickly got to a good break point in her studying before getting up, assuming she had to go to the bathroom, but before she even made it halfway to the door, the pressure in her abdomen intensified, forcing her to sit down on her bed. Quickly realizing that whatever was happening wasn't a simple bowel movement the woman hurriedly stripped off her pats and underwear, feeling a large something pushing down her vagina. After a few minutes of pushing, the object dropped from between her legs and landed on the carpeted floor of her room, it was an egg, larger than any egg Samantha had seen in her life, but before the girl could contemplate what had happened, a tingling sensation took over her body as it began to change.

Her legs thinned out and where covered in a layer of yellow scales, meanwhile, her arms grew white feathers and her hands simplified, leaving her with one large “finger” and a thumb on each hand, her arms now resembling a pair of chicken wings. The feathers then began to spread down her body, covering her from the neck down, and her breasts grew until they were the size of watermelons, tearing through her shirt in the process. A feathered tail grew out of her behind as her vagina moved backwards, merging with her anus into an avian cloaca. Her changes finished with another pair of breasts growing in below the first pair, followed by a ten inch cock and a ball-sack with a pair of testicles the size of the egg she had just laid growing out of her crotch. As her changes concluded Samantha felt the pressure in her gut return as she pushed out another egg, much easier this time due to her avian genitals.

After her panic wore off, the girl began to think about what could have caused her to change as she did, eventually coming to the conclusion that the food she ate had to have been contaminated with the Mutation Liquid, she had heard about it on the news, but an outbreak had never happened close to where she lived before. Suddenly a realization came over the chicken futanari - if her food had been tainted, the food her roommates ate was most likely also tainted! Samantha ran as fast as she could on her newly transformed legs over to the door, planning on checking on the others. When she opens the door she finds...

*All of her roomates are gone

Gemma's situation

Shortly after Samantha returned to her room to study, there was a ring on Gemma's cell phone. She had received a message from her boyfriend, Isaac, saying that he had just come home and would like to see her. He played for the school's football team and had gone to play against a college in another city. Upon learning that her boyfriend was back, the blonde fixed her hair as fast as she could and went to his house, which was just a 5-minute walk.

On the way to her boyfriend's house, Gemma started to feel discomfort in her crotch, but she decided to wait until she got to Isaac's house to see what it was.

Shortly after Gemma arrived at her boyfriend's house she rang the bell and was attended by Sophia, Isaac's youngest sister.

"Hi Gemma, come on in. My brother is finishing dressing and will be coming down soon, we just had dinner." Sophia said

Gemma accompanied the girl to the living room, where the whole family was gathered. Isaac's parents and their four children, Margaret was the oldest and was a teacher, but not in the same school where they studied. There was Flora, the couple's second daughter, who was recently graduated and made her living as a youtuber. Isaac, who had just arrived, was the third child and the only male, being two years older than Sophia.

Gemma got along very well with the whole family of her boyfriend and with the reception she had she almost forgot about the discomfort between her legs, but as it got more intense she excused herself and went to the bathroom to see what was going on. As soon as Gemma entered the bathroom, she took off her skirt and panties shortly thereafter. She was surprised because the whole area of her crotch was black and had a hole there, to make matters worse, her vagina had completely disappeared and she only had black, loose skin in place. Realizing what was happening, she almost screamed, but stopped because she didn't want to be found like that, especially when a pillar of meat came out through the hole in her crotch, which she recognized as a horse's dick. Her new member stopped her sheath revealing her erection, at which point a pair of spheres fell on her loose skin, which were her new testicles going to the newly formed ballsack. Before Gemma fully absorbed the transformation she had just undergone, another hole opened up near the base of her dick, from which a second growing horse dick emerged and, when it reached the size of the first, her ballsack grew giving space for another pair of testicles. Her transformation was not yet completed as more horse sticks continued to grow on her, and for each dick that grew another pair of testicles descended on her ballsack. In the meantime her ass grew, her anus puffed up to make an equine appearance, and a tail grew on her. When her transformation finally ended she had a long horse tail the same color as her blonde hair, even though she didn't have fur, her ass was definitely equine, and she had a total of ten 17 inches hard horse dicks between her legs and 20 testicles inside her new ballsack.

Gemma didn't know what she could do in this situation and the bottom half of her clothes would obviously not fit her anymore.

*See what happened to Tammy

Tammy's Situation

Tammy, having eaten her fill of the leftover fast-food, decided to spend some time jumping rope to burn off the calories she had just taken in. After retrieving her rope from her bedroom, she heads outside so her exercise won't disturb the other people in the dorm. As Tammy started her workout she felt her body begin to heat up faster than normal. The athlete ignored the abnormality, deciding it must be because she was still pretty fresh off her jog.

Unbeknownst to Tammy, who had closed her eyes to focus, the mutation liquid was already having an effect on her, her muscles visibly growing with each slap of the rope. The growth brought a sense of euphoria to Tammy, it felt better than any other workout she had ever done. Lost in what she thought was an especially powerful workout high, Tammy didn't notice that her rope was no longer hitting the ground as she swung it, her height increasing alongside her muscles. Even when her clothing gave way to her growth she continued, the intense heat generated by her body counteracting the chilly evening air. After thirty minutes the woman went from having the lithe muscles of an athlete to body-builder like proportions. The now nine foot tall amazonian woman still completely oblivious to her still-growing form.

It was at this time that further changes began to manifest. Her clit began to engorge, slowly forming into the distinct shape of a penis. A developing ballsack quickly followed, sending a flood of hormones into her body. As her new genitalia continue to grow, the sensations of her workout rapidly turned into lustful ministrations. Her cock and pussy both tingling with excitement with every pulse of growth. A few minutes after her cock and balls appeared, growths appeared between her shoulder blades and on her tailbone. The one between her shoulders pressed out into the distinct shape of a shark fin, while the other one stretched her spine out behind her, eventually ending in the caudal fins of a shark tail. The skin on both her dorsal fin and shark tail thickened and took on a blue-black colour.

It was when her jump rope struck her tail that Tammy snapped out of her trance. The woman looked down at her mutated body in shock, unable to comprehend how much she had changed without noticing. She had stopped at a massive eleven feet tall, her head now level with the second story windows of the dorm. Her arms and legs were thick as tree trunks, her old body would have been bar to wrap her arms around anything but the narrowest parts of them. Most shocking though was her cock, matching her limbs in thickness while dragging nearly to the ground, with balls so big they had nested in behind her knees. Luckily her breasts had also grown, though not nearly as drastically as the rest of her, and were still easily noticeable despite her bulging pectorals.

Once the initial shock of her transformation faded, Tammy realized that even if no one had witnessed what had just happened, all it would take was someone looking out their window for her to be seen and reported to the police. Options raced through her mind about what she should do. She could look into her window and see if any of her roommates could help her. She could also run off into the nearby woods and try to hide herself while she masturbates. As she contemplated her options, her throbbing member and dripping pussy presented another: just go with the flow, find someone to relieve herself with, unconcerned with the victims fate.

*Back to Gemma

Gemma gets help and news

While Gemma was thinking about what to do, someone knocked on the bathroom door.

"Hey Gemma, are you okay? You're taking too long to get out of the bathroom and I need to pee." Margaret said outside the bathroom.

Gemma was afraid of the reaction of others when they learned what happened to her and she also had no way to hide, so she decided to be honest and said "I am not at all well. I was contaminated with Mutarion Liquid, I just became a freak."

"What did you say? If this is true then we need to help you right away. Please open the door and let me see how we can help." Margaret said

Gemma unlocked the door and allowed her boyfriend's older sister to enter. Margaret was shocked to see her, who knowing how useless it was, didn’t even try to hide the collection of new equine members

"My God, you really mutated. Please go to my room, I will let the others know." Margaret said.

The blonde obeyed her and walked to the teacher's room walking with difficulty due to the size of her ballsack, her hard dicks swaying with each step hitting her breasts. She sat on the bed where she didn't have to wait long, because soon Isaac came running in and hugged her saying "Don't worry, Gemma, I will be by your side no matter what happens to you."

"How can you say that? Look at me, now I have 10 painfully hard dicks. What they say about the liquid feeding the sex drive is true and I want to feel the urge to fuck you and your whole family. It is hard for me to hold on." Gemma said, seeing the rest of the siblings who had entered the room behind him. Margaret did not show any reaction because she was already expecting it, Flora was more curious to see her horse sticks better and Sophia was scared, fearing that the blonde would lose control and rape her.

"Don't worry, we will take you to the hospital and they will be able to help there." Isaac said

"Everything is fine. But my clothes will no longer fit and I cannot go with these erections." Gemma said

"If so, I'll help you with that. I have a dick my whole life so I think I will be the best here to help you." Isaac said, then he politely asked his sisters to leave the room and leave them alone, closing the door soon afterwards.

"Wait a minute, you know this is contagious through sex. If I come on you, you will become a freak too." Gemma said

"Maybe it's okay if your cum doesn't hit me. I can fuck you from behind." Isaac said

"It's worth a try, but you'll have to fuck my ass because I don't have a pussy anymore." Gemma said, got up and showed her new equine ass, lifting her tail. Her boyfriend lowered his pants, his dick was hard and he penetrated her ass. They had had anal sex before, but with a bigger ass now it looked like Isaac's cock was smaller, which was not satisfactory and ended up making them take longer than expected, with her coming only after being fucked for at least 20 minutes. A lot of cum was shot by her 10 horse dicks in her first male orgasm, soiling the floor and Margaret's wardrobe.

Upon recovering from her orgasm, Gemma's dicks went limp and receded into her shealths. After that she and Isaac left the room, Gemma apologized to Margaret for the mess made in her room.

"Do not worry about it. Now we need to get you something to wear before we take you to the hospital." Margaret said

Isaac's mother offered to lend her clothes, but with the size of Gemma's ass and balls, the only solution she found was to join two skirts to fit her.

When Gemma was finally ready and was already being guided to the car, her cell phone rang. It was Tammy calling her and then she answered "Hello Tammy. I'm sorry but we can't talk now. There was a big unforeseen event here."

"Please don't hang up, it's an urgent matter." Tammy said

"What would it be?" Gemma asked

"How are you? Did you mutate too?" Tammy asked

"I ... what did you mean 'too'? Don't tell me that you ....?" Gemma said when she was interrupted

"Yes, I also mutated. Samantha is here with me and she has changed too." Tammy said

"This cannot be true. And Miranda, hasn't she changed too?" Gemma asked

"We don't know, Samantha searched all over the house but didn't find her. I can't go in the house anymore so I couldn't help her, I can only confirm that I didn't see her leaving." Tammy said

*See what happened to Miranda

Miranda's Situation

After finishing her share of the fast food, Miranda elected to stay in the common room and watch some TV as her other roommates went about their business. After several minutes of relaxation however, she started getting an uncomfortable feeling in her hips and legs, like the pins and needles feeling you get after sitting on your foot but over her entire lower body. When the sensation didn't go away after another few minutes she got a bit worried. When she stood up she found herself stumbling forwards, her legs barely able to hold her weight. She managed to catch herself on the wall of the common room and propped herself up on her numbed legs. At this point she was really worried that something serious was happening to her and that she needed to get help. She knew that Samantha was in her room studying and that if she called the other woman would most likely hear her, but she didn't want to interrupt the other woman with something she wouldn't be able to help with. Thinking of people who might know what was happening to her she remembered that a few doors down was someone working on getting her medical degree. Surely they would know what was wrong with her!

Miranda awkwardly opened the door to the hallway and made her way to the medical students door, giving it a few sharp knocks. The door was opened by a woman with long black hair and light brown skin. Her brown eyes opened wide with shock when she saw the barely standing woman at her door.

“You're a med student right? My legs have gone almost completely numb and I was hoping you could help me figure out what's going on.”

Too stunned to argue, the woman simply nodded and helped bring Miranda into her room, guiding her to the couch in the common room to sit down. Once she had a moment to compose herself she gave a stern look to Miranda and said

"Why was your first thought to come here, instead of calling an ambulance?"

"I didn't want to have one come all the way here only for it to turn out to be something small…"

Rolling her eyes at the weak response, the other woman decided to humour Miranda for now and call 911 if it turns out to be something serious.

"Alright then, my name is Kaia, what's yours?"

"Miranda"

"OK Miranda, describe your symptoms in as much detail as possible."

Once Miranda had finished retelling her day, Kaia spent a bit of time fiddling with her laptop, before turning back to her patient.

"Alright, based on what you've told me there are a few things I think it could be, but in order to be sure I would need to do some simple tests. Would you be alright with me taking off your pants so I can examine your legs more thoroughly?"

Miranda was a bit embarrassed about having someone take off her pants, especially an attractive woman like Kaia, but her numbness had worsened since arriving in the med students room, meaning it would be incredibly difficult to do on her own.

Once Miranda had given her consent, Kaia carefully and professionally removed her patient's pants, placing them on the nearby table. She then spent the next few minutes doing simple tests on Miranda's legs, rubbing, tapping, and squeezing various parts of them in an attempt to find the problem.

Miranda meanwhile, despite the fact that she was no longer able to move her legs at all, could feel bursts of arousal wherever Kaia made contact, causing her to blush and turn away. Her blush deepened when Kaia put Miranda's legs on her shoulders and reached around to Miranda's back "to check for any spinal issues".

Kaia felt over Miranda's spine, checking if she could feel anything abnormal. When she went to pull her hands away however, she found that they were stuck. When she then attempted to pull herself away completely, she found that Miranda's legs were also stuck to her back. Alerted by Kaia's pulling, Miranda glanced back over, shocked by what she saw. Her legs had begun to sink into the med students back, causing Miranda to let out a scream. After several seconds of both women desperately trying to pull themselves apart, Kaia's arms had been almost completely absorbed into Miranda's back and thighs. As her arms continued to sink into Miranda's body, Kaia found her face being pressed into the other woman's crotch, the red panties covering Miranda's private parts muffling her cries of distress.

Miranda's terror at the horrific situation began to be replaced by the sensation of having Kaia's face pressed into her crotch. These feelings only grew stronger when her panties fused with her skin, becoming a layer of smooth inhuman skin covering her crotch. With the other woman's face now directly touching her incredibly sensitive vagina, Miranda's reluctant whimpers turned into moans or pleasure as the terror at what was happening to Kaia was completely overwritten. The red skin slowly began to spread across the two women's merging bodies, enveloping Kaia's upper torso in a crimson tube of flesh and removing any remaining distinction between their forms. The tube continued to engulf Kaia, enveloping her body all the way do to her still flailing legs. Once Kaia's form was completely subsumed, the tube began to take on more distinct features, large spots of darker shades began to dapple the skin as the tube changed shape, flattening and lengthening until it resembled the tail of an eel. The most interesting feature however was a layer of mucus that covered the entire tail from the tip to where the eel skin met with Miranda's human waist.

Before Miranda could begin to contemplate what had become of Kaia, she felt a tingling across her human torso. She still wasn't done transforming. Four arms, two on each side, grew below her original pair. These new limbs began flailing wildly once they finished growing, Miranda unable to control them. When she took a good look at them she realized that the new arms were not copies of her arms, but of Kaia's. Any thoughts about what this could mean were interrupted by more growths on her body, this time on her chest. Three new breast, each one lacking a nipple, formed on her chest in a single row below her first pair, her human torso stretching slightly in both directions to accommodate them. On each of the breasts, where the nipple would normally been located, things that were nor supposed to be there appeared. On the centre of the trio was a mouth, while the outer two had eyes, eyes the same brown as Kaia's. Once these strange additions were fully formed, the four new arms slowly stopped their chaotic movements, and a familiar, confused voice broke from between the newly formed lipple.

“What's going on? Why does my body feel so weird?”

It took Miranda a lot of effort to figure out how to move on her nearly thirty-foot eel tail, but she managed to clumsily make her way to the communal bathroom so that she and Kaia could examine their new, shared, body. While Miranda had control of most of it, Kaia was in full control of the four extra arms, giving her some agency. While exploring, the two women also found their now shared vagina, nestled down towards the tip of their tail and became sidetrack for an hours bringing themselves to several orgasms, the pair finding that their pleasure was compounded upon itself by their mutated body.

Afterwards the conjoined pair retired to Kaia's bedroom and flopped down on the bed, their eel tail draped around the floor haphazardly as they passed out in seconds, thoroughly exhausted.

*After Gemma leaves for the hospital Sophia injests some of her leftover cum

Irresistible urge

Gemma was taken to the hospital in Margaret's car and Isaac went with them. Isaac's mother, who saw her son's girlfriend as if she were one of her daughters, stayed in the living room, anxiously waiting for news. Flora and Sophia then offered to clean up the cum left in their older sister's room.

The amount of cum left in the room impressed the two sisters, who had to take off several pieces of clothing and even change the bed so as not to leave any trace of the white liquid and prevent someone else from being infected. While cleaning Flora accidentally splashed some of the cum from one of Margaret's clothes, hitting Sophia in the face and chest. Believing that there would be no problem since it had only been on her skin, the youngest continued cleaning and only clean when everything was over. However, during the cleaning she sweated and her sweat made some of the cum run down and enter her mouth, too little for her to notice the taste, but enough to mix with her saliva and be swallowed.

After the cleaning was done, Flora and Sophia took a quick shower together before going to the youngest's room to wait for news together.

To alleviate the nervousness Sophia decided to do her homework and Flora was helping her. At first everything went well, but after a few minutes the younger sister could no longer concentrate on her homework, as she had begun to feel a strange attraction towards her sister. She tried to focus as much as she could, for always she went back to looking at Flora and feeling desire for her, which she found strange since she had never felt any such attraction for another girl before.

"Sophia, did you hear what I said?" the younger sister noticed Flora saying to her, but this had an unexpected effect on both of them.

Sophia felt a very strong urge to grab, more of a necessity than a desire, and she simply hugged Flora and kissed her her on the mouth.

Flora was totally surprised and it took a few seconds for her to separate her sister by saying "What do you think you are doing Sophia?"

"I don't know, I just felt a very strong need to... aaahhhh..." Sophia said when she felt something on her sides and looked, only for the sisters see her blouse being stretched and destroyed by four stretches of flesh that grew and soon became two new pairs of arms, followed by two more pairs of breasts that grew below her originals.

"Sophia, don't tell me you too... That time I hit you with your fucking Margaret clothes, it looks like you got infected too." Flora said

"I... I'm sorry Flora, I can't help myself." Sophia said, hugged her sister and kissed her again.

Flora tried to let go again but now that her little sister had 6 arms around her she was just too strong for that. She was hugged and kissed tightly, feeling her sister's tongue invade her mouth, but she felt Sophia's tongue getting bigger and thicker inside her mouth.

Sophia noticed her tongue was different and got enough control to stop kissing Flora and see what had happened. She saw when she took her tongue out of her sister's mouth that she was stiff and erect in front of her, but she didn't recognize the shape, so she looked to the side and saw her own reflection in her dressing table mirror that she had a hard dog dick coming out of her mouth, she also had something hanging from her chin, which she soon recognized as a ballsack. She thought about stopping everything she was doing with Flora, but again a very strong feeling of neediness made her push her new canine cock back into her sister's mouth.

Flora thought about asking for help somehow, but she could see tears streaming from her little sister's eyes and knew that she herself felt guilty for what she was doing. Soon she felt pressure underneath, something long and hard, which made her realize that Sophia had grown a dick between her legs too. Knowing what kind of trouble her little sister was going through, and since she'd already swallowed the precum from her dick-tongue and had probably been infected too, she simply surrendered and stroked the dick underneath her through her pants.

Sophia, feeling her sister touch the new member between her legs, stopped her kiss-fuck and said how can you, but still possible to understand "I'm sorry Flora. I swear I didn't want to do any of this, but the urge is just too strong and I couldn't go against it."

"I noticed you were very weird. Well, there's no turning back now, so I'm going to have to help you with your erections." Flora said

Upon hearing this, Sophia released her sister, allowing her to completely undress, while she took off her pants. In doing so she saw that the cock between her legs was perfectly human, was 9 inches long and had a ballsack with testicles the size of golf balls underneath.

Flora, when she finished undressing, lay down on the bed from where she looked at her sister who now had 6 arms, 6 breasts, a human dick between her legs and a dog dick that her tongue had become.

"Come on, I'm ready." Flora said

Sophia climbed into bed and got on all fours over her sister, positioned at 69 over her. She lowered her hips allowing Flora to suck her human cock, meanwhile she lowered her head putting her dick-tongue in her older sister's pussy.

While being double fucked, Flora watched the balls in front of her face and saw that her sister's new male genitalia had completely replaced her vagina. She then took Sophia's ass and placed her finger on her ass, finding her newly formed prostate and making her moan. She felt sorry for the situation, as well as she liked it a little, so much so that she thought it would be perfect if it wasn't for something done with her own sister and not contagious.

Soon Sophia stopped with her cock inside Flora's mouth, at the same time he buried her face between her legs with her dick-tongue fully stuck in her pussy, then she came, depositing her cum in her older sister's stomach and womb.

When her orgasm was over, Sophia turned and sat on the floor beside the bed, as Flora also sat with her head between her sister's legs, as her dog-dick-tongue had gotten knotted in her vagina.

*Sophia and Flora merge

A Sisterly Bond

The two sisters weren't able to relax for very long before Flora's mutation began. She felt a tingling on her forehead before her vision was suddenly expanded by the addition of six new eyes. Her canine teeth then pushed out into a pair inch-long fangs which began to drip a clear liquid. When she went the feels the new additions to her face, she found that her hands were becoming covered in black chitin. She watched, all eight eyes wide, as the chitin spread up her arms to just above her elbows. A short flare of pain lanced through her forearms as they took on a form more suited to the exoskeleton that now covered them, with external joints protected by protruding plates of chitin.

Sofia was unable to see her sister transform since her cock-tongue was still knotted in Flora's vagina, only able to tell what was happening by the confused gasps coming from above her. She was suddenly yanked upwards when Flora stood up. Her body was then lifted upwards between Flora's legs, before her entire body below the neck twisted completely around, leaving the front of her torso pointing towards the ground. Her head and neck completely fused with Flora's hips, taking on a form resembling the head of a spider with Sophia's face attached to the front of her sisters crotch, her mouth taking the place of Flora's vagina.

“Sofia, can you still talk?” Flora asked staring down at her sisters face, her canine cock-tongue and ballsack almost looking like they were in the proper position on Flora's body, if she didn't have a vagina originally that is.

“Yeah, it feels really weird but I'm still here” Sofia replied, her cock-tongue making her words come out muffled.

A wave of relief washed over Flora, the mutation liquid merging people together was was rare, but it was documented that sometimes one or more of the people involved in the merge lacked any way to communicate. So long as her sister could still talk, Flora was certain that they could make it through this, Sophia might even be able to still take her finals if everything worked out.

As if responding to her relief, the changes to the sisters fused body continued. Sofia's limbs morphed into eight pointy, chitinous, spider legs and migrated to the sides of her spider head. Her now limbless torso bloated into a giant spider abdomen, large enough to hang off the other side of Margret's bed. The six breasts still on the underside of the sisters abdomen expanded to the size of basketballs and began staining the sheets of the bed with milk. The cock and balls that were originally between Sofia's legs now sat at the end of the sisters' abdomen, swelling larger as well. The shaft grew enough to touch the floor and then some, over three feet long and as thick as a one litre bottle, while the balls became as large as the breasts adorning the abdomen.

As the changes to the sisters abdomen finished the front end of the two's body began it's own set of changes. Flora's breasts exploded in size, quickly becoming so large they nearly covered her belly button. Her nipples then pulled inwards and became a pair of vaginas, returning the sisters original anatomy in the completely wrong place. Fiona's legs, now not even long enough to touch the floor, were transformed into a pair of pedipalps that Sofia was on sole control of, granting her a small amount of ability to manipulate her surroundings. She soon found a use for them as her cock-tongue began to grow, allowing her to stroke it with her chitinous appendages. Her canine knot filled her mouth as the shaft reached a final size of a foot and a half long. Her balls had also grown, now the size of coconuts hanging heavy with sperm below her face. As Sophia continued to stroke her phallic tongue, Flora had begun to finger her nipple-vaginas and both sisters worked in unison the rub their six milky breasts and their massive back cock on the bed.

All the stimulation quickly brought the sisters to orgasm, both of their cocks blasting out enough cum to almost completely undo their work cleaning Gemma's mess. Their orgasm lasted for nearly a minute before both their cocks softened, Sophia's cock-tongue shrinking enough to fit inside her mouth. It was only then that both women realized that someone had opened the door, directly in the line of fire of their cum.

*Both of their parents, who were now covered in cum

Both Parents got Infected

For a moment, the four family members simply stood in silence. The two sisters' parents had heard strange sounds coming from Margaret's room and had come to check on their two daughters. When they opened the door they were shocked to see that their daughters had mutated into a fused spider creature and were left stunned as Sophia's dog cock sprayed both of them with cum, a generous amount landing in their open mouths. After several seconds,, Sophia finally broke the silence

"Oh god! Mom, Dad we're sorry!" She shouted from Flora's crotch

"While we were cleaning Sofia was infected somehow and then she infected me and we ended up fusing together and it felt SO GOOD that we came all over the room." Flora blurted out an explanation, both her arms and her pedipalps flailing wildly.

The sisters' parents stepped forward and wrapped their children in a hug, their cum-stained clothes sticking to Flora's naked torso.

"Don't worry girls, no matter what form you take we still love you, even if you just infected  us with the mutation liquid." There mother soothed

"Look on the bright side. If we mutate, our jobs have to give us a month of paid leave!" Their father added with a chuckle.

At that point Sophia noticed a very distinct bulge growing inside her mother's sweatpants, creeping closer and closer to her face

"Uh, Mom? I think your changes have already started." Their mother backed out of the hug and stared down at her crotch, surprised by the already huge bulge jutting from her crotch. She then noticed something else, or rather the lack of something: her breasts were gone!

"Am I turning into a man?" She asked to herself out loud, but despite her still growing penis and flat chest, her feminine curves remained. If anything, her hips seemed to have grown wider.

"Well, if your changing sex, at least you and dad will still match" Flora commented, pointing to her mother's husband. His pudgy dad-bod had begun to drastically transform. His flabby arms became thin, toned arms like you would see on a female athlete. His belly tightened into a six-pack as his waist thinned considerably. His hips widened, his legs lengthened, and his butt became a plush, bubbly ass.

"Wow, I haven't been this fit in years!" The sisters' father exclaimed, shocked to hear that his voice was now a sultry, womanly tone. As if the changes were spreading out from his vocal chords, his lips were next to change, becoming a shade of pure white as they plumped up into sexy dick sucking lips. His nose shrank and his eyes changed colour, the whites turned pitch black while his irises and pupils turned the same shade of white as his lips. His entire face became rounder, slowly being framed by his rapidly lengthening hair, which was slowly changing colour to match his lips and eyes. His hair continued to grow, brushing his nipples as it cascaded down his body all the way to his knees. As if in response to the stimulation, the skin around his nipples puffed up into giant F-cup breasts.

Flora and Sofia’s mother looked up at her husband's body, gazing at his curves before getting lost in his strange eyes.

“Wow honey, how does it feel being so tall? I’m five foot five, so you must be over seven feet tall now!” as she complimented her husband he, Sophia, and Flora all looked at her, their faces shifting to looks of concern.

“Actually Mom, Dad only grew like three inches, you're shrinking.” Sophia said

“Well half of you is shrinking at least” Flora added

Sophia’s mother looked over at her daughters and noticed that she was now level with the bottom of Flora’s breasts! She looked down at her body and saw that while her upper body was shrinking, from the hips down her body was the same size, in fact it might have grown even more since she last looked. The bulge in her pants meanwhile, continued to grow larger and larger, as if it was stealing the mass from her torso to fuel its growth. As her shrinking continued, her arms pulled into her shoulders, leaving nothing but the empty sleeves of her now way oversized t-shirt.

“How much more am I going to shrink!?” She yelled, as her navel vanished into her hips

“Honey no matter what happens, I’ll always be with you!” Her husband soothed, an edge of panic creeping into his voice as he watched her nipples disappear.

"Oh god I'm so sorry mom, at least I'll have Flora to do stuff for me, but without arms anywhere how will you do anything?" Sophia cried, now able to look her mother in the eyes since she was just a head on legs. But even her head wasn't spared as it to began to sink into her hips.

"Even if I lose the ability to talk, remember that I'll always love each of you, and please tell Margret and Isaac goodbye for...." Her sentence was cut off as her mouth vanished, followed quickly by the rest of her head. With one last burst of growth her cock, no her three cocks tore her sweatpants to stand erect, five feet long and two feet around, each with it's own pair of watermelon sized balls crowding between her legs. At the tip of each cock, instead of a normal mushroom tip, was an exact copy of her head! The three other family members cried out in joy as they realized that she wouldn't be left unable to speak. When she opened her mouth to voice her relief however she didn't even get an entire word in before she was rocked by a gargantuan orgasm, dozens of litres of cum blasting out of each of her mouths. She managed to turn a way just in time so that none of her cum directly hit the other three, but her daughters spider abdomen was speckled with dots of cum from the splash back.

While his wife's orgasm continued, the father felt a sharp tingle shoot through his body and he bent over in pain, grabbing his sides as two lumps formed under his arms. The lumps pushed his hands away as they grew into a second pair of arms, tearing his shirt off in the process. Unlike his original pair however, these were covered into white chitin and had had fluffy tufts of white fuzz growing from the wrist to the elbow. As he examined his new limbs, a pair of antennae , also covered in white fuzz, sprouted from his head, sending confusing waves of new sensory information to his brain.

“What am I turning into?” He questioned as two pairs of fuzzy white-patterned wings grew from his back.

“It looks like some kind of humanoid moth.” Flora offered

“I think you look cute!” One of his wife's heads beamed, her orgasm having ended, and her cocks now sitting at half-mast

Before anymore could be said on the subject, he felt a tingling in his crotch. Expecting to now lose his penis, he was surprised to feel tightness in his jeans. Undoing his fly and pulling down his underwear, he found that his cock was now a ten inch long monster, with two apple sized testicles to match. While impressive by normal standards he felt a pang of jealously when he realized that it was still the smallest cock in the room at the moment. That feeling didn't linger long though as a massive growth appeared just above his toned posterior, bringing a flood of sensations just as intense as when his antennae grew in. Without missing a second, the growth exploded in size, growing three feet out behind him like a tail, powerful new muscles holding it up so it only sagged a little. It was covered in even more fuzzy white chitin and hand the distinct shape of an insect abdomen.

“Hey, there's a strange feeling coming from the tip of this thing, could one of you take a look” he said, pointing his abdomen-tail towards his wife.

“Ohhhhh” her right head seemed intrigued
“hehehe” her left head stifled a giggle
“Well Honey, it looks like you have a vagina on the tip of your abdomen!” her centre head proudly stated

He sighed, well at least he still had his cock, even if he now had a second sex organ now. Looking over his body, he though that since he had such a womanly body it might be easier to start identifying as a woman, but that was a discussion that he would need to include his wife (or maybe it was wives now, he wasn't sure) in.

The four family members took a minute to take in both their new bodies as well as the bodies of their loved ones before the moment was interrupted by Flora and Sophia's mothers left cock head.

“Well since I don't have arms anymore it looks like you three will have to clean this room before we follow Gemma to the hospital”

*Who does the story follow next?
Gemma, Margret, and Isaac

A Slimy Situation

Flora, Sophia and their father cleaned Margret's room, the process going much faster thanks to the fact they didn't have to worry about being infected anymore. The much harder part, it turned out, was figuring out how to fit the abnormal body of the fused sisters into the family van. After spending several minutes taking out and storing all of the back seats, all the while hoping a neighbour didn't walk out and set off their desire to infect others, the sisters manged to squeeze their massive arachnid lower body and all of its sensitive bits inside just far enough for the trunk door to close. Once their children were inside, the two parents got in the front seats, the sisters feminine moth-person father sat in the drivers seat, his giant insectoid abdomen-tail folded behind him uncomfortably. His wife, no longer possessing any sort of upper body, let alone arms, sat with her trio of head-tipped cocks being held up by the seat-belt her husband put on for her. Now inside the car without incident, the four mutated family members began the drive across town to the hospital.

Meanwhile, already on their way to the hospital was the rest of the family, Margret and Issac, as well as Issac's girlfriend Gemma, the one who's cum transformed Sophia and set off the chain of infections that transformed the other three family members left at the house. While Margret drove, Issac and Gemma were in the back, trying their best to keep Gemma's ten horsecocks from going off in the enclosed vehicle. Unfortunately, the drive to the hospital was taking a lot longer than normal, due to the massive outbreak of mutations caused by some of the fast food sold by a restaurant (the same one that Miranda works at) having been spiked with the mutation liquid. The streets were full of ambulances carrying infected people as well as people in a similar situation to Gemma, driving or being driven to the hospital.

It had been several years since the outbreaks caused by mutation liquid had begun and while the first several had had been massive disasters, usually requiring the local government to quarantine massive areas off to ensure no one who was infected made it out. After the initial outbreak, doctors spent years researching ways to fight back against the mutation liquid, and while they never managed to figure out a way to prevent people from being transformed, they managed to create a medicine that makes infected people no longer contagious. With this new advancement of medical science, it was now possible for those transformed to interact with untransformed people safely. Unfortunately, the medicine spoiled easily so it had to be kept at local hospitals. This meant that whenever an outbreak happened all of the infected people had to be brought to a hospital to be given the medicine and quarantined overnight so that the medicine could take full effect.

Despite their ability to re-enter society however, many mutated people suffered from discrimination against, or a lack of accessibility for, their new forms and enhanced libidos. Luckily, things changed rather quickly when several outbreaks occurred in major government building and corporate parties, forcing the now mutated world leaders to enact policies to help mutated people adjust to their changed lives. One of the more common policies was paid time off for those transformed, allowing people the chance to get used to their new body. It was also made much easier to get your IDs updated, so that people who were fused with someone else or had other drastic bodily transformations didn't need to wade through miles of red tape just to avoid strange questions when they went to buy alcohol or were pulled over. There were also programs to make important buildings accessible for those with unwieldy bodies, mainly by making entryways and interiors larger and more open.

It was for this reason that Margret was to get to the hospital as quickly as possible, so that Gemma could be given the medicine and begin the process of learning to live with her mutation. The fact that Gemma was a ticking time bomb of lust desperately attempting to hold herself back from filling the car with her infectious cum was also a good reason to hurry. Unfortunately, the amount of traffic meant that what was normally a twenty minute drive had already taken half an hour and would probably take several more minutes at the speed they were going. In the back seat, Gemma was desperately panting, her ten cocks hard as steel and her ballsack stretched to the size of a pumpkin by her twenty testicles. Beside her, Isaac was using his phone to look up pictures of various things that he hoped would help cool her arousal. Unfortunately it seemed that fate would not be kind to the trio. A moan of pleasure echoed across the street, causing Gemma's focus to break for a moment and pushing her past the point of no return.

“OH GOD, IM CUMMING!” The mutated woman screamed as she felt her balls begin pumping her infectious semen through her bushel of horsecocks. As soon as he noticed his girlfriend had lost her composure, he made a snap decision and unbuckled his seat belt and placed himself in front of Gemma in an attempt shield his sister from being infected. Gemma threw her head back in ecstasy, her cum, thickened due to the nearly half hour of edging she had endured, burst out of her cocks like a cannon. Isaac was instantly coated in several layers of his girlfriends semen, with plenty of it getting into his mouth and nose, ensuring that he wouldn't escape transformation. Soon the cum that had been bouncing off of Isaac's body had completely covered the back end of the car, and Gemma's cocks still showed no sign of stopping. Margret had leaned forwards, covering her face with a hand as she continued to inch forwards through traffic. She was worried about what was going to happen to her brother, but she also knew that it would be better for him if she continued towards the hospital.

By the time Gemma's orgasm had ended, they had just arrived at the hospital parking lot. Margret rushed out of the car as soon as she turned it off, wanting to be as far away from her sister's infectious cum as possible. Gemma meanwhile stared at her unmoving boyfriend, now covered in so much cum that she couldn't see any part of him. Suddenly, Issac fell forwards. Instead of landing on Gemma however, his entire body burst like a water balloon, adding another layer of Gemma's cum to the already saturated car. Both Gemma and Margret, who was looking in through the now cum-splattered windshield, began to freak out.

“Isaac!? ISAAC!” Gemma shouted, staring at the pool of cum that her boyfriend had become, hoping that he was somehow still there. Reacting to her voice, the cum began to flow together into a puddle where Issac had been before. The cum that formed into a four foot tall blob which slowly began to shape itself into the body of a skinny woman. This woman, made entirely out Gemma's still liquid of cum, had a cute, round, face with neck length hair. Her breast were barely noticeable bumps around her nipples, and her waist and hips showed only the barest hint of womanly curves before turning into a puddle of goop below her thighs. She was also short, standing eye level to Gemma despite the fact that Gemma was still sitting in the car seat.

“Hey, I passed out for a moment there, what did I transform into?” The woman asked, her question, as well as her mannerisms, identifying her as Isaac. Instead of answering the question, Gemma lunged as far forward as her seat belt would let her and wrapped the the cum-girl in a hug, relived that Isaac hadn't somehow been killed by her cum. Gemma and Isaac got out of the car and let Isaac look in one of the side-view mirrors.

“Wow, you really did a number on me. If I'm gonna look like this from now on I think it would be easier to go by feminine pronouns. If your fine with having a girlfriend instead of a boyfriend that is.” Isaac said after taking in her new form completely.

“You were still willing to have sex with me even after my transformation, so what kind of girlfriend would I be if I broke up with you over yours?” Gemma replied, wrapping her newly transformed girlfriend in a gooey hug.

All right you two, we should get going. You still need to get the medicine so something like that doesn't happen again” Margret said, pointing towards the hospital's entrance.

The two lovers pulled apart, and obediently followed the older woman, planning on exploring Isaac's new body while quarantined.

*An infected person in the parking lot loses control and infects Margaret

Lighter than air.

Gemma, Isaac and Margaret arrived safely at the hospital. Along with them came a van that stopped some spaces next to them in the parking lot.

They went down and went through the hospital room to check in, but they had to walk more slowly than expected as Isaac was getting used to moving around with a practically liquid body.

They were passing by the van that arrived with them when Isaac said "I'm sorry I'm holding you back, I didn't think it would be that complicated to walk after I became a cumgirl."

"Don't worry about it, now that we're here, we don't have to hurry so much." Margaret said

"You're still in luck, It could be worse." a man leaning over a freight cart beside the van suddenly said

"Sorry, did you talk to us?" Gemma asked the man

"I'm sorry if I offended you, and after what happened to my daughter and her boyfriend your mutations seem to be almost insignificant." the man said

"They too were contaminated then. Was their transformation that bad? Was it more extreme than mine?" Isaac asked

"See for yourself that you will understand." the man said and opened the side door of the van

Gemma, Isaac and Margaret walked over to look and saw a pair of 10-foot-long cocks, as thick as a tree trunk, were inside. Both giant limbs were joined to the same giant balllsack, one that contained a pair of testicles 7 feet in diameter each.

"Are you saying this pair of giant male genitalia is your daughter with her boyfriend? This way even if they manage to use on them the medicine that makes them non-contagious they simply cannot return to life in society, they will be dependent forever." Margaret said

"You see? They are so heavy that I needed the help of 5 more people to get them in after removing the seats. I swear if I catch whoever did this to them I..." the Man was saying, but Gemma interrupted him

"Be careful what you say, you might regret it later." Gemma saidGemma said and the man looked at her, seeing all 10 of her horse dicks were hard and escaping from under her skirt.

Before the conversation could continue the pair of giant dicks inside the Van came, Gemma pushed the man away quickly, preventing him from getting hit by the massive amount of cum heading towards them. Isaac tried to push Margaret out of the way too, but having her own body made entirely of cum and not having completely mastered it to be able to move heavier things, her hands fell apart when she did, so the trio was totally covered by the cum tsunami.

After the end of the creature's orgasm Isaac managed, with some difficulty, to separate the cum that made up her body from the huge puddle formed where they were. Gemma and Margaret were also completely covered in white, for her girlfriend the situation was not worrying as she had already undergone her mutation, but Margaret had just been infected for sure.

"I'm very sorry. I shouldn't have left the Van door open." the man said

"No need to apologize, it was totally without warning. They no longer have the ability to speak and probably can't see either. We don't know if they can hear, but even so they couldn't help it." Margaret said

"If they haven't done it on purpose. This mutation is a problem not only because of changes in the body, but also because of a change that is instinctual. I myself feel a huge urge to transform someone with my cum. I'm holding myself back from doing this." Gemma said

"Me too. And you Margaret, how are you feeling? Do you think your transformation has already started?" Isaac said

"No, at least I don't feel any different yet." Margaret said

A man then arrived, who they learned was the son of the Van owner, accompanied by 5 other men all wearing protective clothing to prevent them from being contaminated. Seeing the situation, one of them indicated the back entrance to the trio, where they would be guided to a place where you could clean up before being attended to.

Gemma, Isaac and Margaret followed instructions. When they entered, they were directed to a bathroom where they could take a shower and receive new clothes later.

They went into the bathroom, but only Gemma and Margaret entered the bath as Isaac feared the water would carry her away down the drain.

During the bath Gemma found a way to relieve herself, satisfying herself sexually for the time being.

When they had finished cleaning themselves Margaret said "This is weird, I feel my belly full and it feels like it's filling up more and more." She then looked at her belly, as did Gemma and Isaac, and noticed that her belly was bigger, looking like she was 5 months pregnant, and growing before their eyes.

"This really seems too fast for a pregnancy, big sister. It probably has its mutation already started." Isaac said

"Must be. I didn't want to get fat, but what could I do?" Margaret said

Margaret's transformation proceeded with not only her belly but her entire central body becoming a sphere. The Sphere then began to expand taking more and more of her body until at a certain point she began to have difficulty keeping her feet on the ground, but unlike everyone else she was not gaining weight but losing. Her entire torso had already turned into a sphere, her breasts grown a lot, when she got so light she started to float in the air.

The Sphere in her body continued to grow and she floated higher and higher, until Margaret had become a true human balloon, being a perfect floating sphere, with only her hands, feet, breasts and head left. Even though her buttocks were consumed she still had an anus and her vagina had grown huge between her feet. However, when they thought it was over, her clit lengthened enormously, becoming a cock that grew to be 15 feet long, not much thicker than one of Gemma's, and at its base grew a ballsack with testicles as big as watermelons, which had to be heavy and even then were not enough to get Margaret down.

"It feels like it's over now, I don't feel anything changing anymore." Margaret said but her position was not easy as she was on the bathroom ceiling to help her new long cock got hard. "And there's this one even more. Could you help me? I got really horny and can't reach my private parts." she said

Agreeing to help, Gemma took the stick that looked like a hard snake, and began stroking it. Isaac, unable to caress satisfactorily with her liquid hands, had an idea. She concentrated and managed to become a uniform puddle, then slipped down to the tip of her sister's cock and entered her urethra, traveling all the way to her balls.

Issac's movements inside her sister's balls could be seen, and Margaret in ecstasy said "Oh Isaac... Ohhh... You inside my balls... it feels so good." It didn't take long for the balloon woman to come, jet after jet of cum came out of her new cock, in which her sister was mixed.

When the orgasm ended Isaac managed to separate himself from her motherfucking sister shortly after….

*A mutant nurse arrives to check them

Processed for Quarantine

The three women cleaned up the mess Margret had made before returning to the lobby and waited until it was their turn for a consultation, Gemma holding Margret's flaccid cock near the base so that she didn't float all the way to the ceiling . After a few minutes a nurse entered, but unlike the staff at the entrance, who simply wore hazmat suits to prevent themselves from being infected it seemed that this nurse was a mutant herself. She looked to be about six feet tall, but trailing behind her was a long snake tail that went on all the way back through the door she entered from, over ten feet from where the three patients were sitting (or floating in Margret's case). Above the waist she was mostly normal, however she did have three pairs of arms growing down the side of her torso. She was wearing lose-fitting scrubs typical of her profession, but hers had been modified to accommodate her form, the top had extra sleeves and the typical long pants had been replaced with a skirt made out of the same material that covered her tail down to around what would be “ankle length” on a non mutated human.

“Your Margret, Isaac, and Gemma, correct?” The nurse asked them, once they had confirmed their names, she continued

“Allow me to explain whats going to happen, now that you're inside the quarantine zone, which includes this entire wing of the hospital as well as the nearby hotel that non-urgent patients will be staying at, all staff will be mutants like me for safety reasons. Since there's not that many mutants working here non-mutant staff had to handle arrivals but it was deiced that only mutant staff should be inside, even if it means we're a little understaffed to handle an outbreak this big.” The nurse took a quick break to look over both the three women in-front of her as well as some papers she had in one of her hands.

“Alright with that out of the way, follow me to the examination rooms so that you can have your private consultations as well as receive a dose of the medicine.” The nurse waited for them to get up before she began slithering off back the way she came. The three women followed behind her, with Margret being pulled behind by her cock. Isaac noticed that even with the nurses tail now going ten feet both ways, the end of it was nowhere in sight. As they made their way to the examination rooms they passed by several other staff members and patients, all noticeably mutated in some way.

When they arrived at the examination rooms they were each sent to separate rooms, with Margret being taken to her room by the nurse. Each room was already occupied by a mutant doctor who quickly began their physical examination, wanting to get through the large amount of patients waiting in the lobby. Once the doctors finished examining their patient they gave some general advice based on similar cases recorded from previous outbreaks, with warnings that the mutations liquid works differently from everyone and to come back to the hospital if they have any issues in the future. Once tier consultation was over the doctors gave them a dose of the medicine customized to their new form. With their examinations over, Isaac, Gemma, and Margret were escorted by the same lamia nurse out to a sectioned off part of the parking. From there they were loaded on to a transport and taken to a hotel down the road, who had volunteered to help quarantine patients that the hospital didn't have enough room for.

The hotel had been built recently, so it had many special accommodations for mutants that older buildings didn't. These extra accommodations also meant that many mutants worked their, meaning that even with the quarantine restrictions their was still enough staff to keep the hotel running smoothly. The three women were greeted at the front desk by a pair of mutant receptionists who had been fused together side-by-side. Both of their feminine heads rested atop their wide torso with four equally sized breasts in one row and two pairs of arms at each side. After confirming their status as recently transformed mutants, the three women were asked if they wanted separate rooms or if a shared one would be fine. Since Margret couldn't really move around by herself as she was they decided to share one room.

Once they were in their room the three of them finally had a chance to relax, with Gemma and Isaac claiming one of the king-sized beds while they let Margaret float up to the ceiling. The beds, as well as the rest of the room's furniture, were waterproofed, allowing Isaac to not worry about damaging anything as she learned to control her liquid body.

“So, how did your examinations go? My doctor was really nice, she also had her vagina replaced with a cocks, though it was only two normal sized human ones. Apparently lots of women who have their vaginas replaced with a cock experience a bit of dysphoria so she was able to help me come to terms with the fact that despite my new horsecocks I'm just as much a woman as I was before. Their wasn't really that much advice on the physical side however, just to make sure to ejaculate frequently to make sure my balls don't get backed up and to make sure to be wary of prostate cancer since I now have a prostate.” Gemma recalled, looking towards her two roommates to hear their stories.

“My doctor had a bunch of fox tails coming from her butt, and a pair of fox ears as well, and she gave me some really good news. Apparently there's a good chance I can regain some independence. With lots of practice I might be able to partially deflate myself which would allow me to move around without having to be dragged by someone, and she said that she might be able to get me signed up for a trial of new limb enhancing prosthetics that would make up for my lack of arms. If everything works out, I'll still be able to teach!” Margret exclaimed, the joy in her voice causing the others to smile as well. Gemma and Margret then looked to Isaac expectantly and the cum-girl began her story.

“My doctor was a man who had been turned into his wife's cock, which made it a little awkward at first, but his advice was pretty helpful, he said that since I was made out of cum I probably don't need to eat anymore, though some people who get turned to liquid apparently still can. He mentioned that most people in situations like mine need to absorb the liquid they're made out of to sustain themselves, but I was covered by cum in the parking lot and I was inside Margret's balls and I didn't feel like I could absorb any of it.” Isaac said, a confused look on her face.

“Maybe since you were transformed into my cum, that's the only thing you can absorb?” Gemma offered, her cocks beginning to harden at the though of how they would test her theory.

*Tammy and Samantha have run into a problem on their way to the hospital

Mutation Eggs

Samantha and Tammy were going to the hospital. Due not only to the fact that they were mutated, but because Tammy became a giant shark, they were unable to use public transport and were forced to walk.

On the way, they realized that it had been better to walk, because the traffic was very slow. They realized that there was an outbreak of mutations and many people were going to the hospital too. They knew that Gemma had also gone to the hispital, although they didn't know what kind of mutation she had undergone, and they had no idea where Maranda was. While walking they had to stop a few times as Samantha was laying an egg approximately every 10 minutes.

They were almost at the hospital when a homeless man stole a bag in which Samantha was carrying the eggs that she laid on the way and took with her, to avoid someone getting contaminated through them. She ran after the homeless person, but she couldn't run very fast with her new body and the person took advantage of the size difference to enter alleys that Tammy had a hard time getting through with her new size, what allowed him to escape.

"Oh no, we have to find him Tammy." Samantha said

"Don't worry, it will be easy to follow. It might be because I'm partially a shark now, but I can smell his blood pretty well. He must have cut himself on the run." Tammy said

"Great, then let's go." Samanthas said

Samantha followed Tammy, who actually did a good job, but having to learn to use her sharper sense of smell it took a while to get in the right direction they should go.

It took them half an hour to find the man, having to stop a few times for Samantha to lay more eggs, and then arrive at an abandoned building where they could smell the boiled eggs being cooked. Tammy couldn't enter, as she didn't fit in the doors of the building, so Samantha entered alone. The chicken girl followed the scent to a room on the second floor, where she found the man accompanied by a woman and two children who, judging by the situation, were extremely poor.

The kids had some dirty dishes in front of them, which meant they had already eaten the eggs, the man had and the woman were starting to eat and had only taken the first bite when they saw Samantha walk into the room.

"Oh no, I was too late. You weren't supposed to eat my eggs." Samantha said

The man got up and said angrily "What's the problem? It's just some eggs. You will not die from this."

"Calm down dear, you don't need to be so nervous." his wife said calming him down before turning to Samantha and saying "I'm sorry my husband stole your eggs, but you need to understand our situation. We are very poor and we were desperate not to have anything for our children to eat. We're just eating it ourselves because your eggs are so big and yielded more than I expected, our kids have full stomachs now."

"I noticed, but as you can see I'm a mutant because I was transformed by Mutation Liquid. I was the one who laid those eggs." Samantha said

"I'm not blind, I realized before picking up your eggs. I know that the condition is contagious through sexual fluids and that people stop being contagious after taking a certain medication." the man said

"But the problem is there. I changed a few hours ago and haven't taken the medicine yet. I'm not sure if I can infect others through my eggs or not, so I was taking them to the hospital for testing." Samantha said

The poor man and woman were frightened by the possibility that they had been contaminated.

"Hey Sam, did everything work out there?" Tammy's face appeared in the window asking.

"Too late, they already ate." Samantha said

Tammy saw the poor family who lived there and said "At least the kids are safe, as far as I know kids are immune."

"What about us, are we going to change?" the man asked

"I don't know, but if it happens I believe it won't be long." Samantha said

"Oh no I, I... aahhh." the woman said when she felt her teeth become fangs, and her clothes tighten as she started to grow. Children, go outside. Wait with the shark woman, mom and dad will go when we're done here." she said to the children

Their children were reluctant and didn't want to go, until the man, holding something behind him, said "Go now. Can't you see that you're making your mother sad," With that the children stopped insisting and left the room, only then did the man release what he was hiding behind him, which revealed to be a cow's tail.

"And now honey, what are we going to do? What will we become and what will become of the children?" the woman said to her husband, Her clothes reached the limit and it was already possible to see a bulge in her pants, as well as a brown fur growing all over her body.

"I don't know, first we have to see what our mutations are going to do and we'll see later." the Man said, with a bulge of a udere growing on the man's torn shirt.

The woman continued to grow until she was 10 feet tall, gained a lot of body mass and her face stretched a little, brown fur covered eka completely as her new cock was erect between her legs, all visible after her clothes were destroyed and completing her transformation into a hermaphrodite anthro bear.

The man had his legs fused together and covered in scales, turning into fish tail, while four huge breasts grew on his chest and a pair of horns on his head. The transformation ended with his cock and balls growing into bovine and a vagina opening below, making him a hermaphroditic cowgirl mermaid.

Husband and wife look at each other in their new forms, both as horny as they've never been before.

*The couple have sex, Samantha leaves.

Tammy Spreads the Mutation by Accident

Samantha decided to leave the couple to enjoy their new bodies by themselves and left the building to help Tammy keep the kids occupied while their parents worked out the lust from their transformations. Several minutes later the parents came out of the building, the wife carrying her legless husband in her arms, and with the two collage students help explained what had happened to them as best they could to the children. Wanting to continue on their way, Samantha offers to call an ambulance on her phone to take the homeless family to the hospital. After alerting the operator to the families location, Samantha and Tammy leave the alleyway and continue walking since Tammy wouldn't fit in an ambulance anyways.

The pair tried to keep to backstreets whenever possible since most people were now inside their homes thanks to an alert about the outbreak, so by avoiding the main streets the women were able to avoid any people that might trigger the side effects of the mutation liquid. Unfortunately, even walking at normal speeds caused Tammy's massive cock and balls to rub sensually against her legs, and after a few minutes her cock was fully erect and rubbing between her breasts. Samantha wasn't doing much better as watching that couple transform after eating her eggs was incredibly arousing to the chicken-harpy.

“I don't think I can go much further like this Sam.” The giant shark woman moaned, her tail flicking back and forth behind her.

“Let's go into that alley, I think I feel another egg coming anyways.” Samantha panted, indicating an alley between two apartment buildings. The two women slipped into the alley and began taking care of business. Samantha pulled a condom out of her purse, she had several laying around that she bought for a relationship that never ended up getting that far anyways, and awkwardly pulled it over her cock with her bird “hands”. Tammy meanwhile had already begun masturbating, not having any condoms that could fit her nearly six foot long cock, and was planning on cumming into a nearby dumpster, which had been recently empties to her relief. Samantha had squatted down in what was unfortunately becoming a familiar process. She began to feel pressure build up in her abdomen and started pushing, her cloaca dilating as the egg made its way out of her. One good part about laying eggs was that it felt incredible, and Samantha had begun to jerk off her cock as the egg was slowly pushed through her sensitive innards.

The two girls moans soon filled the alley and while most of the apartment's resident understood what was most likely happening out there, it seems one of the residents hadn't received the alert about the outbreak. As Tammy's climax began, she opened her eyes so she could see the dumpster. Instead, from a window across the alley, she saw a person staring at her slack jawed and eyes wide. In her pre-orgasmic state of mind, the mutations liquids side effect of making it's victims desire mutating others easily swayed her mind and she pointed her cock straight at the open window as she came. Her balls fired their virile, infectious load straight through the window, blasting the person back with the sheer force of the expulsion. As her lustful haze faded however, Tammy was filled with shame and horror at what she had done and, unwilling to witness the consequences of her mistake, grabbed Samantha, who had just finished storing her egg and tying off her condom, and began running towards the hospital, wanting to get the medicine as soon as possible.

*The person inside the apartment was with multiple other people and infects them as well