Topic: Transform or Dare: Little White Pills - by caraleribbor & Zargodia

Branch Start: https://www.cyoc.net/interactives/chapter_112556.html

Usual minor corrections by me such as changing 'sticks' to 'dicks/cocks', omitting one very small part that would be inappropriate for this forum, and whatever typos I chanced upon and cared enough to fix.

----

Transform or Dare?
added by T. Sins

Everyone knew about the town curse. Or at least, one version of it anyway. It came up in whispers, notes passed between high school girls, writing on the bathroom wall at the local single's bar and the occasional mass e-mail sent out from an anonymous address. Most thought it was bullshit. After all, every town has a legend, right? This one just tended to be a little...unique.

Regardless of personal opinions, the stories were never stamped out entirely. Just as the latest batch of teens had all but forgotten the tales of the generation before them, strange things would begin to happen in the town of Glendale, and the rumors would heat up again and spread like wildfire....

Jennifer Smith hopped on a single bare foot as she struggled to pull a long white sock up her left leg. She wore only a short yellow and green skirt, her school

colors, and a pink bra which clung tightly to her ample young bosom, as she bounded through the large house.

"Martha!" she shouted. "Martha, have you seen my cheerleader top?" She glanced around the hall as she headed towards the kitchen. "Uh, and my other sock?"

"Martha, are you listening to me?"

The kitchen was empty.

"Shit!" She had forgotten it was Martha's day off. What did a maid need a day off for anyway? Like she had a life.

"I swear to God, the world hates me sometimes," Jennifer muttered, feeling herself pout as she began to search the room for her tennis shoes. "And where are my undies, anyway?" She thought about it for a moment. Wouldn't the boys just love it if she went without them today? Her frown became a smirk as she imagined all the high school boys' jeans suddenly becoming way too tight for comfort. After all, she was a senior this year. There wasn't a boy alive at East Hampton who didn't want her.

The phone rang beside her. She was about to call out for Martha to answer it, then stopped herself, cursing again. "Shit." Then she picked it up, in case it was one of her friends, and answered curtly, "Hello?"

"Is this Jennifer Smith?"

"Duh! Who's this?" She didn't recognize the guy's voice, but it sounded too high in pitch to be anyone she'd ever date, let alone talk to.

"Kyle Perkins," the voice answered. "Do you know who I am?"

"Eww, no! You sound like a total freak!"

He tried to say something else, but she cut him off. "Look loser, I'm already totally late, and I can't find my undies or my other sock, so why don't you just get to the point, okay?"

"Actually, I just wanted to let you know that I'm the freshman you and your friends pants last week at school, before I ask you a question."

She giggled, remembering. "Yeah? And what's that?"

"Transform or Dare?"

Jennifer's heart froze in her chest. "W-what did you say?"

The line was cold. She could only hear faint breathing coming from the other end.

This couldn't be real, could it? Of course not. She didn't believe in hocus pocus mumbo jumbo. That was stupid. Stupid or not, though, one thing her friend told her rang through her mind, "If you don't choose one or the other in less then a minute, you have to take both!"

And that was the town curse. Someone had laid it out for her at a sleep over once when she was fourteen. It was a game, started who knows how long ago, by who knows who? Yes, a game. But unlike its weaker counter part 'Truth or Dare,' this game had power! Whoever's turn it was could ask anybody, anyone, the question: "Transform or Dare," the question Jennifer herself had just been asked. Then they had to choose, "One or the other, or you get both!" Dare was relatively simple, once selected the person asking could dare you to do anything and you had to do it! The magic, the curse, made you, no matter how much you don't want to. Transform was even weirder. It effected your being; the thing that you are rather than your immediate actions. If you pick that one, the person asking gets to turn you into anything they want. They can change small things, like aspects of your personality, or the whole package, such as turning you into a toad. Or so the theory went. The actual limits of the curse was highly debated among the local residents who believed in its power. In any case, after the choice is made and the spell completed, it becomes the next person's turn. So, suddenly, the one who was cursed becomes the one who wields the magic, allowing the cycle to continue endlessly, with the power passing on from one person to the next, resting only occasionally when someone chooses not to take their turn.

But that was all nonsense, wasn't it? Jennifer glanced up at the clock. Her minute was almost up. Panicked, she took a deep breath and said...

*Little white pill

Re: Transform or Dare: Little White Pills - by caraleribbor & Zargodia

Transformation Factory

Jen knew the dangers of his game.

It had given her friend Clarissa a 4 meter long horse's cock and turned Mary into a pile of tits and udders, spurting milk everywhere.

"Time's ticking Jen..." kyle taunted, while Jen weighed her options.

"Transform!" Jen blurted out, making a grave mistake in her haste.

"Well, you're a ballsy one. As much as I'm tempted to transform you right away, I have and idea." Said Kyle, ready to make Jen's life hell. "Every hour aside from 10:00 pm to 6:00 am, you will cough up a single white pill."

"Go on..." said Jenifer, fearing the extent of the effects.

"The pills will have random, transformative effects, and You have to feed the pill to someone within 10 minutes of coughing it up or ingest it yourself. After you feed someone the pill though, you will be forced to watch them transform."

*clack*
he hung up.

It was only five minutes until exactly 7:00 am

Jenifer finished dressing and proceeded downstairs, hoping that kyle did something wrong and the curse wouldn't work.

*Downstairs

Downstairs

Downstairs, Jen was still shaken by the call, but had to get ready for school, so she continued, making her breakfast and coin other tasks, when suddenly, while fixing her hair, she felt something in the back of her throat, before harshly coughing into her hand.

Recoiling from the event she looked at her hand and saw a tiny white pill, completely dry.

She had to act fast, or face the consequences.

She didn't have many choices, but she really wanted to keep her body the way it was, with her perfectly sized proportions in their place, so she set off to the kitchen to lace some food with it, but who could she feed it to?

Her options were her mother, an older woman, her maid, Mary, a middle aged woman, or to give it to the dog, or maybe to experiment by tossing it to the pigeons, just yo see an example of the possible effects...

*She feeds it to the dog

Sorry Lucy

Jen wanted to stay normal, but she also didn't want to change her mother nor her Mary, she could be just a maid, but Jen cared a lot with her well-being. So Jen chose to mix it into the dog's (Lucy) food.

As soon as Lucy ended eating, she ran outside and Jen, as if something had been controlling her body, ran after Lucy.

Once outside Lucy began to change. She became a human girl, but still had dog ears over her head, her tail was still swinging behind her, her hands and feet had fur and claws. But she also had an erect dog cock in her crotch.

"Lucy" Jen instinctively called her. Lucy went into Jen's direction on all four. She hadn't learned yet about her new body and jumped over Jen.

With her new bigger and heavier body, she ended up knocking Jen to the ground and falling sitting on Jen's chest, with her cock over Jen's face, dripping precum..

*something else

Taming a hermaphrodite dog girl in heat

Jen needed to get out from under Lucy, since it would be a problem they were out of the house and someone could see them that way and think something wrong about them. She patted Lucy's ass asking her to get off the top and the dog girl complied, but she immediately ran towards a woman who was walking on the sidewalk carrying a shopping bag and didn't see her approaching, knocking her over to the floor.

Lucy then crouched down and smelled the woman's crotch, then she leaned over the woman and started rubbing her hard cock between the woman's legs, just not fucking the stranger because she was wearing pants.

Jen acted fast and pulled Lucy by the collar, making her get off the woman, saying "Naughty dog, you can't jump that way on someone you don't know."

Lucy looked down, putting her tail between her legs.

Jen apologized to the woman for the situation and returned to the house, taking Lucy. She didn't know how to explain to her mother that that girl was the family dog.

"Why did you come back Jen? You should have already gone to school." Her mother, who had already changed clothes and was leaving for her job, asked, but when she saw the dog-girl's hard cock she said "Ah, it's Lucy who is in heat."

"How do you know this girl is Lucy, mom?" Jen asked

"I am not sclerotic to not recognize my dog. Now I have to go to work, you take care of Lucy before you leave. I will call the school and let them know that you will be late due to an unforeseen event." her mother said and left, leaving her alone with the dog girl, who stuck behind her rubbing her hard canine cock in her ass.

Jen saw no choice but to satisfy Lucy so as not to run the risk of her doing the same as before while there was no one around, since despite being practically human now her intellect was still that of a dog, so much so that she I didn't even know how to speak. Not wanting to take the risk of getting her clothes dirty, Jen undressed and put it aside, just as she didn't want to be knotted to Lucy after she just bent down and sucked the cock of the dog girl, who loved it and wagged her tail very excited while she was sucked.

When Lucy pushed her hips forward, Jen realized she was going to come. Not wanting to take the risk of getting the dog-girl's dick knotted in her mouth, she removed it, held her dick firmly, aiming so that she took all the cum that came out with her mouth and swallowed.

Everything went well and Jen swallowed the first three shots without any problems, but she was surprised because in the following, Lucy's urethra opened a little and her cock shot a pill instead of cum, what she realized but could not react in time and ended up swallowing, shooting cum on the next shots until the end of Lucy's orgasm, everyone hitting Jen's face, who was worried about what would happen to her.

Soon Jen noticed her hands turn into feet, followed by the growth and change in the joints that turned her arms into a pair of legs. She was unable to see the rest of her body afterwards, as her head was sucked into her body.

Realizing that her transformation was over, Jen went the way she could to her room, leaving Lucy alone in her post-orgasm stupor. She had to walk on all fours and when she got there she looked in the full length mirror and saw her new body, much to her shock. Everything from her chest down remained completely unchanged, but above her breasts her arms had turned into legs as she already knew, but the worst was what happened when her head was absorbed by her body. In the place of her head there was an ass whose only difference with the original was that it had her eyes on the buttocks and the mouth instead of the anus. She could see that she even had a new vagina visible between her new legs.

*Someone enters Jen's house

Jen wasn't the only one to be cursed

Jen was very shocked by the transformation she went through, so much so that it took her a while to realize that her breasts had moved and were now exactly in the middle between her two pairs of legs. She didn't know how she could touch her life like that. "Would she have to wear another pair of pants and panties? What am I going to do if my mouth and eyes stay inside my underwear? And how am I going to get dressed in this form?" were questions that crossed her mind.

Jen was thinking for a while until she heard a sound that seemed to be coming from the floor and down, only then did she remember Lucy, whom she had completely forgotten about after she started to transform. She went to see what was going on, on the way the sounds were getting stronger which made her recognize it as moans. When she got there she was shocked to see that Claire, her best friend, was there. Her friend was totally naked and on all fours on the floor, being fucked by Lucy in doggy style.

As soon as she noticed Jen's arrival, Claire stood up and faced her saying "There you are Jen. As you didn't go to school, I came here to see why and Lucy let me in. I hope you don't think it's bad that I'm having a moment with your dog." all this with Lucy still fucking her.

"I am not going to school today. I can't leave the house after I become this." Jen said

"What do you mean by that? It seems that you believe that you have undergone some kind of transformation." Claire said as if there was nothing different there.

Jen tried to answer, but only noticed when a lump appeared in Claire's chest, between her breasts, which grew into a pillar that almost touched the ceiling. No one else seemed to notice the transformation that her friend underwent even when the pillar in her chest gained several clearly visible veins, then the skin at the end opened and retracted revealing the tip of a huge cock.

The situation only changed after Claire's breasts grew and merged around the new cock, turning into a ballsack. At that time the expression on her friend's face changed from pleasure to astonishment and she said "What the hell happened to m..... aaaaaahhhhh?" sShe was interrupted with Lucy thrusting harder and cumming inside her, it made her come too, with an absurd amount of cum coming out of her cock and splashing in all directions when it hit the ceiling.

When their orgasms ended Lucy fell down sitting right there and Claire fell along, since the dog girl was knotted on her.

Jen ran over to them asking "Are you okay Claire? How did this happen to you? You didn't swallow any pills, did you?"

"I'm fine but, now I remember everything that happened and I don't believe it was real. Kyle called me at home and he used the T or D curse on me, as I didn't believe in the seriousness of the situation I didn't answer and ended up with both. He didn't specify my transformation, he just said it would be random and shocking and that it would only happen after I saw you. My Dare was that I would go wherever you were and I would completely forget about his call and remember it only after my transformation was complete." Claire said

"Did he curse you too? So it wasn't because of me that you were transformed, thank goodness." Jen said

"Is this girl who fucked me your dog? And does your appearance mean that you too were cursed? What did he do to you?" Claire asked and Jen told everything that happened since she answered Kyle's call.

When Jen finished talking she felt that there was something in her pussy under her frontal ass. She asked Claire to see what it was and her friend took the pill that had just appeared.

*Jen and Claire split the pill and fuse together

Splitting the Pill was Probably a Mistake

The two girls stared at the pill in Claire's hand for several moments before Jen said what both of them were thinking.

"These pills might be our best chance of changing back. I mean, they're supposed to be random but "random" should include normal, or at least close enough to it. Who knows we might get lucky and find a form we like more than our original ones."

"But then who should get this one?" Claire questioned. The two girls stared each other down for a moment, before Jen once again breaks the silence.

"How about be split it?"

"Would it still work if we do that?"

"I don't see why it wouldn't."

Their decision made, Claire stands up and heads over to the kitchen, with Jen crawling behind her. Claire proceeds to pull out a butter knife and chop the pill into two roughly equal pieces, her massive cock awkwardly flopping about all the while. She then bends over and hands one piece to Jen, her own piece held in front of her face.

"OK let's both take it on three. One. Two. Three!" On Claire's signal both girls swallowed their half and waited for the transformations to begin.

Jen felt an unnatural compulsion to touch Claire's massive cock, and climbed atop it when it flopped onto the ground. Immediately Jen's legs were absorbed into Claire's cock-flesh, the rest of her mutated body slowly sinking in after them.

“OH MY GOD! WHATS HAPPENING TO ME” Jen screamed as she was completely absorbed into Claire's penis.

“Jen? Jen!” Claire shouted, her friend no longer able to respond. Before Claire could begin to ponder Jen's fate, she began to feel a pressure all over her lower body as her legs, hips, and ass began to swell larger. As her lower body continued to grow, her upper body started to shrink, her arms pulled back into her body and cock and balls migrated down between her legs. Once her upper torso had shrunk away to nothing below the neck, her lower torso's growth also stopped at over six feet to the top of her hips. Claire was left as nothing more than a head atop a massive, thicc, ass and hips connected to pair of giant, muscular, legs with a monstrous seven foot long cock dangling between them. Just as Claire though her transformation was over though, the head of her penis began to morph, growing eyes, a nose, a mouth, and even a full head of hair, until her cock was now tipped with Jen's head, just as she looked before her transformation into a quadruped with two asses.

“Jen is that you?” Claire cautiously asked her cock.

“Yeah Claire, its me. I'm alright, well as alright as I can be now that I'm a cock.” Jen replied

“For a moment there I though you might have been gone forever.”

“I guess since we split the pill it merged us together as part of our transformation.”

“I wonder if its even possible to separate ourselves now?”

“Hopefully, not that I mind being merged with you, but being conjoined with another person definitely isn't the 'normal' I was going for”

“Well even if the pills can't separate us, we should still take more of them, being stuck without arms is going to make things really hard”

“At least your in control of the body, I'm nothing more than a c- Hey Lucy no, bad girl!” Jen was cut off when Lucy, still a hermaphrodite dog-girl, began sniffing her face. Claire notices whats happening and begins to back up, but is too late as Lucy mounts her Jen's face, shoves her doggy cock into Jen's mouth, and begins to thrust it in and out rapidly.

“Oh no, stooooooaaaaaahhhhh!!” Claire's plead transformed into a moan of pleasure as the sensations of having her living cock fucked. As Lucy continued to mate Jen's mouth her cock body began to grow erect, lifting the dog-herm off the ground. Eventually the pleasure began to much for Claire and she fell backwards onto her massive behind as all three girls came. The first blast of semen from Jen's mouth shot Lucy out before her knot could lock the two of them together, causing her to land with a thud on the kitchen floor as her canine dick shoots semen across her body. Meanwhile several more of cum continue to shoot out of Jen's mouth, quickly coating Lucy, and most of the kitchen, in her semen. Eventually the two conjoined girls recover from their orgasm. As they look over the results of their sexual experience, Claire lets out a sigh.

“This is going to be a pain in the ass to clean without arms!”

*Jen pops out another pill while they attempt to clean

More than one pill and the big transformation

Jen and Claire tried to clean up all the cum spread as they could. They even managed it since Lucy was smart enough to help, and as she had hands she was a big help.

When they finally finished Lucy stood before them wagging her tail happily hoping for a reward. Jen didn't know what to give her, but she suddenly felt something stuck in her nose, which made her sneeze. She noticed that Lucy jumped immediately, with her face almost on the floor, just not being able to see why.

"No Lucy, don't eat ... Too late." Claire said

"What happened, Claire? What did Lucy eat?" Jen asked

"A Pill came out of your nose when you sneezed and Lucy just swallowed it." Claire said

"Oh no." Jen said.

They turned their attention back to the dog girl, only to see her jumping towards them. They then realized that Lucy's transformation had already begun and that she was clearly bigger.

Lucy licked Jen's face, who had forgotten it was a dick and remembered it when she felt that she had gone hard. At this time Lucy's dick was also hard and she tried to fuck every hole of Claire and Jen, but she can't because her dick had also grown and was now too big to fit.

Jen was surprised when the dog girl gave up on fucking them and started sucking her. Lucy had grown big enough for her owner's entire head to fit inside her mouth. From this moment on she couldn't hear Claire saying anything, but the sound was too muffled for her to understand. As she was being sucked she realized that Lucy was still growing, because more and more of her was inside the dog girl's mouth reaching the point where she went in entirely.

The space in Lucý's mouth continued to increase and at some point Jen felt that the dog girl had stood up, although she didn't know how she still fit inside the house even after she grew up so much. At this time she felt she was on edge and soon she came, all her cum coming out of her mouth all the way to the giantess' stomach. She was still coming when Lucy came too, but at this time what she least expected happened. The dog girl had grown so big that when she opened her mouth to moan Jen and Claire slipped inside, causing her to choke and, in an attempt to free the air passage, accidentally swallow them.

"This can't be happening, we were swallowed up by your dog." Claire said

"I'm sure she didn't do it on purpose." Jen said and quickly had her belief confirmed when they felt the dog girl put her hand on her belly through the wall of her stomach.

Lucy, not knowing what to do, gave desperate howls, certainly wanting to save her owner.

"This cannot be the end. Soon she will start to digest us and I don't want to die." Claire said

"Don't worry, we still have hope. Perhaps the next pill will help us." Jen said

"Are you sure? Did you say yourself that the effect is random, and what if the transformation doesn't help us at all?" Claire said desperately.

"I know that, but we can only hope it to work." Jen said

After that the girls were only silent waiting for the next pill, the lack of increase in space indicated to them that Lucy had stopped growing. Over time their vision gets used to the dark and they could see a little when Jen finally felt another pill jump out of her hair. Trying to be quick, Claire pushed her to take the pill, but the pill ended up dissolving and disappearing very fast.

"Hey, why did the pill disappear?" Jen asked

"I think I know why. We forget that we're in a stomach, it's no different than Lucy took the pill. I am not surprised at anything if she changes again." Claire said

While they waited for the transformation of the dog girl, Jen and Claire began to feel strange and when they realized they saw that they were melting. They tried to scream but it was useless, they liquidated themselves too fast to have any kind of reaction and they lost consciousness.

When Jen regained consciousness she remembered what had happened and looked around quickly realizing that there was light wherever she was. The first thing she looked at was herself and realized it was a coick again, now probably bigger than she was before she melted, 10 feet according to her estimates, with the huge pair of balls at her base, but she wasn't Claire's dick anymore.

Looking around Jen saw that she was no longer inside her house but outside, she also found Claire on her right and saw that her friend was now a dick too. Claire was the same size as her and at her base she had her own pair of balls.

"Claire, wake up." Jen said waking up her friend.

Claire woke up and confused she asked "What happened to us Jen? We melted and I was sure we were going to die."

"I also thought the same, but we didn't die. But look at that, now we're both cocks, only their heads were still the same as when they were still normal girls." Jen said

Claire looked at herself and Jen and saw that the two of them were really cocks and that they were attached to the same giant person's crotch. "We really are. Are we her cocks?" she said

"Probably yes." Jen said and they both looked up, seeing Lucy's broad smile, who was looking at them

Lucy was now a giant dog girl about 60 feet tall, she had lost her canine cock, but she had both girls as her cocks now.

*Lucy plays with the two girls between her legs

Lucy the Big Horny Dog

The two girls-turned-cocks, both understanding that they would have to wait for the next pill before they could change their situation, elected to take stock of their situation. The first thing they notice as they looked around with their limited range of motion was that the back yard of Jen's house had expanded to an unbelievable degree, all of the buildings behind and beside the house had been pushed away to allow the backyard to extend for the length of a football field in a massive semicircle, leaving the front of the house completely unchanged. Attached to the back of the house was now a gigantic building that resembled a dog-house, though this one had a proper door on the front of it and was much larger than a typical dog house, even scaled against Lucy's nearly sixty foot frame. Lucy stepped over to the dog-house and, the effect of the curse making her completely oblivious to the all of the changes she and the two girls had just gone through, went inside.

The inside of the dog-house was very different from what either of the girls expected, it resembled a Lucy-sized single room apartment, albeit a sparsely furnished one. Their was a corner with a table and chair, with a cupboard attached to the nearby wall. A big dog bowl with the Lucy's name printed on it sat atop the table, a spoon laying next to it. Another corner was set up like a sleeping area, a large circular cushion took up most of the space, the rest of which was covered in several chew toys, as well as a sex doll designed to look like another dog-herm that looked well used. Opposite the entrance was a normal sized door that presumably led into the house, as well as an elevator that went up to two railings placed along the walls of the entire house, one at face level with Lucy and a lower one at crotch level. The final thing of note in the house was a section that was walled off from the rest of the room, which just so happened to be where Lucy was headed. Inside was an area resembling a normal bathroom, their was a toilet, a bathtub and a floor length mirror. The floor was covered in tiles and fitted with a large drain in the centre. The two girls began to panic when Lucy approached the toilet, but their fears were proven wrong when the dog-herm sat down like a human girl would, and did her business that way.

Unfortunately for the girls, after Lucy exited the bathroom she began making her way over to the sex doll. As the dog-herm approached the doll, the two girls felt their cock-bodies begin to harden, becoming fully erect just as Lucy grabbed the doll and bent it over. Thrusting both of her living cocks into the dolls hole, Lucy began humping the doll doggy style, letting out whines of pleasure as she relieved her lustful body. The two girls were overloaded with sensation as their sensitive shafts where plunged in and out of the tight hole of the love doll, leaving them completely unable to think of anything other than blowing their load. Once Lucy had gotten into a good rhythm of thrusting she reached over and grasped one of her chew toys, a hard plastic bone, and plunged it into her needy female sex, allowing the sensations of all three of her sexual organs wash over her as she mated with her synthetic lover. Eventually the three girls pleasure reached a crescendo as Lucy thrust her twin cocks into the doll one last time, her four balls pumping several loads of semen down both girls shafts and out of their mouths. After her orgasm finished, Lucy pulled the cum-soaked girls out of the doll and crawled over to her doggy-bed, where she flopped onto her back and passed out. Leaving the two girls awake to talk with each other.

“Geez, that was intense! Was that what it felt like when you were my cock?” Claire asked her fellow penis.

“Mostly, but Lucy is MUCH hornier than you, and that definitely makes a difference”

“Honestly if we get to feel like that staying like this might not be so bad, at least for a little while”

“Yeah, though it's kinda weird that Lola is smart enough to live in a house but is still considered a pet”

“Well you know, people have trained dogs to do pretty crazy things, the fact that she has thumbs just makes it easier for her to do this stuff”

“Fair enough”

The two girls continued talking as Lola slept, until another pill slipped out of Jen's mouth and onto Lola's stomach, Leaving the two girls to decide how to use it.

*Someone else comes in and ends up taking the pill

Claire's mother is also included in the situation.

Jen and Claire talked and came to the conclusion that it was better if one of them took the pill, just as they tried to have an idea of how they were going to do it since bei ng cocks, their movement was limited and they had no arms.

While they were talking, the normal-sized door opened and someone entered. They thought that there shouldn't be anyone else in the house since Jen’s parents were out working, but upon recognizing her Claire said "Mom, what are you doing here?"

"What a stupid question. I came to feed the dog." Claire's mom said

"That is not what I meant. What I want to know is, why are you at Jen's house?" Claire said

"Why are you wondering my presence here? Did you forget that your dad and I moved here after you and your friend decided to be her pet's cocks one year ago?" Claire's mom said

None of the girls knew how to respond when they learned that reality had changed so that everyone believed that they had been Lucy's cocks for a year and that they had willingly become part of the dog girl. They wondered then how much food Lucy would need to eat being so big.

The girls turned their attention back to the pill again thinking about how they were going to take it, meanwhile Claire's mother started to climb the table by a ladder that was beside it. At this time Jen remembered a detail of the curse that had passed and she asked her friend "Claire, do you think it's been 10 minutes since that pill appeared?" and looked at the pill on the belly of the sleeping giant dog girl.

"I don't know, but it's been a while. Are there any problem with that?" Claire said

"I'm sorry I didn't say it before but I had forgotten this detail before. When Kyle cursed me he said the pill would be consumed within 10 minutes, but he didn't say what would happen if no one had taken it after this time." Jen said

They didn't have much time to think about what could happen, as soon as 10 minutes were up and at the exact moment the pill went flying. Jen and Claire followed the pill with their eyes, only being able to see her go all the way to stop in Claire's mother's mouth, who ended up swallowing thinking and made an expression of disgust. "Ew, disgusting. I swallowed a fly." she said without realizing what had actually entered her mouth.

Her transformation was very fast with all the underside of her clothes disappearing, then her hips stretching backwards while taking on a flat shape, her legs thinned out while three more pairs of legs grew. Finally what would have been a long tail grew, but it was a huge dick. In the end Claire's mother was a scorpiontaur but with her scorpion part being completely covered with normal human skin and she had an 8 foot hard cock in place of her tail.

"Oh no. Mom, are you okay?" Claire asked

"Not really, I’m very horny. I.... I...." Claire's mother said with her eyes fixed on Lucy. "You wouldn't mind if I fuck your dog, would you, Jen?" she asked

"I don't know. I'm really in doubt about this." Jen said. She thought about denying it, but she realized that deep down she wanted to see what her friend's scorpiontaur mother would be fucking the giant dog girl, seeing that the cock-tail being big enough for that. This thought alone was enough to make her hard.

"Hey Jen, don't tell me you want my mom to fuck Lucy." Claire said

"I know I'm wrong to use your mother like that, but the idea is turning me on." Jen said

Claire's mom accepted this as an affirmative answer, with which she quickly went down the table leg (she had acquired the ability to walk on the walls) and positioned herself between the dog girl's legs. She walked backwards making her cock-tail penetrate Lucy's pussy. She came in all the way before she started walking back and forth to fuck the sleeping giantess.

With the movements the scorpiontaur ended up rubbing her body against the scrotums, which not only made Jen harder, but also made Claire hard. Jen's best friend asked her mother to caress them as she could, a request that was granted.

Lucy moaned the entire time she was fucked while sleeping, having an intense wet dream in the meantime. Soon Jen and Claire felt the signal and knew that Lucy would come, and so she did. The dog girl came and a good amount of hot cum came out of the dick girls' mouths, the orgasm was intense enough to wake up Lucy who caught Jen and Claire and pointed them in a direction where the cum didn't fall on her bed , all this while Claire's mom came too.

When the orgasms were over, Claire's mother, who was already satisfied (her dick not erect, assuming the appearance of what would be a scorpion's tail), went up the table again and pressed a button hidden in the corner of the wall, which opened an opening in the wall from which enough food came out to fill Lucy's bowl. "Lucy, it's time to eat." she said and the dog girl had quickly sat down at the table and was eating.

While Lucy was eating Claire's mother said to Jen and Claire that when the dog girl finished eating they should take her to ...

*walk

A long walk and some transformations

Without a choice, they had no choice, mainly because Lucy had been very excited about the idea of going out. After the dog girl finished eating her food, she opened the door they had entered before, walked around the house and went on for the walk that would be longer than the girls who were her dicks could have imagined.

Lucy, even though I try to be human and know how to use some things, was still treated and acted like a dog, so she didn't even have clothes to wear.

In walking around the city, Jen and Claire realized that with the change in reality, Lucy had become known in the city, she also had easy mobility, because she could walk, and even run when she wanted to, without stepping on anything or anyone, just as no one was surprised to see her.

The biggest problem for them, especially for Jen, is that they had practically no control over Lucy's actions (having a dog on a leash is one thing, but being her cock makes things more complicated), As if that were not enough every time they said it was enough walk and it was time to go back to the house Lucy made a grunt and disobeyed them. Another problem was that as the hours passed more pills started showing up and being swallowed by someone, with that they made some people transform on the way.

The first victims were two pigeons that saw the first pill falling and caught it, they fought for the pill and broke it, swallowing a piece each. One had a transformation similar to Lucy's when she took the first pill and became a hermaphrodite pigeon girl while the other became a human man who had wings and bird tails, but had a vagina instead of a dick and udders.

After another hour Lucy was near a river in which Jen dropped the pill that appeared into the water. Just a few seconds, Jen and Claire could see that a fish had swallowed the pill, they could not see its original shape and the transformation, but it was clear when they saw a mermaid jump out of the water.

Shortly afterwards it was getting dark and Lucy finally decided it was time to go home, the trip shouldn't take mainly with the speed at which the dog girl was able to run, but there was a moment when she just started to sniffing around and then she ran towards an apartment building. She bent down and looked out the windows and barked in front of an apartment. Jen and Claire were unable to see who was in the position they were in, but they realized that someone went out the window and stroked the dog girl's head, then they felt Lucy get excited as they both got hard.

Lucy then got up and put the cock-girls into that apartment through the window. When they saw that she was inside the apartment they saw a woman and a man, both naked, of whom they recognized the woman as Martha, Jen's maid who was off that day.

"Hi Jen and Claire, I didn't Lucy bring you here. This is my boyfriend Tom. Sorry for the way we are, but you guys caught us in an intimate moment." Martha said

"We were just hanging out with Lucy and she must have smelled you." Claire said

"Yes, we are already going home and leaving you two alone." Jen said and shouted telling Lucy to pull them out of the apartment, but she disobeyed and started rubbing the two of them against the window frames.

"It seems that Lucy is also excited. You don't mind if they stay here, do you, Tom? They are just cocks." Martha said and her boyfriend accepted.

Right after that Martha knelt before Tom to suck his dick, but Claire and Jen realized too late that another pill had appeared and was on the tip of Tom's dick. Before they could do anything Martha was done swallowing the pill when she put her boyfriend's cock inside her mouth.

Her transformation happened immediately with her tongue turning into a dick, pushing out of her mouth before her lips sealed complete over. Then her chin loosely expanded with two balls appearing inside at the same time that an 8 inch hard cock grew in place in that her mouth used to be.

Martha continued rubbing her new cock against her boyfriend's as if nothing had happened and not noticing that it was still transforming, as her hips widened and she ended up with two asses, a third leg growing there in the same instant in that she came and had the cum coming out of the dick in her face right in the belly of her boyfriend. After this orgasm she turned to face Jen and Claire, who could see her pussy, one in each crotch, but totally mistaken if they thought the transformation was over. Soon her pussies were obscured by the scrotums that grew in front of her with balls the size of tennis balls, along with a dick in each crotch. The maid's dicks kept on stretching until at the end they, totally hard, were the thickness of an ordinary dick but were at least six feet long.

In her final form, Martha was unable to speak because she had no more mouth, so she simply directed the tips of her new long dicks into Jen and Claire's mouths and pushed in. She kept pushing, taking steps forward until they were completely inside the cock-girls. Soon after Tom came up behind her and started to fuck her right ass, who looked at him and approached in what would be a kiss, which turned into a blowjob thanks to the dick in her face.

Both Jen and Claire realized that they did not suffocate, because being dicks to breathe was not a necessity for them. They also realized that Lucy was loving it because she caressed their balls and stuck her fingers in her pussy.

Soon Tom came, just before Martha. They felt the maid's cum inside their shaft bodies all the way to their balls, not staying there for long as it was carried back together with their cum when Lucy came.

All the cum made a huge mess in Martha's apartment, but Lucy has barely recovered and has already pulled Jen and Claire out, continuing on the way home without worrying about the cum that still dripped from the girls' mouths.

Before they got home, there was still time for another pill to appear, this time in Lucy's hand. Who takes the next pill?

*Lucy takes the pill

A Big Transformation for Jen's Mom

As Lucy was making her way home from her walk, Jen felt a now familiar sensation as another pill slipped out of her mouth and was caught on one of Lucy's swinging hands. Upon feeling the pill land in her hand the dog girl looked down at it curiously, sniffing at it for a moment before she licked it out of her hand. Her breasts grew larger becoming a size that would be compared to basketballs if they were one a normal sized person, but on Lucy's body were the size of minivans. Three more sets of nipples then appeared down her torso, before quickly ballooning out into six more breasts, each row slightly smaller than the one above it.

After Lucy finished changing the dog-herm continued on her way home, her eight breasts bouncing around with each step. About half an hour later the three girls had arrived back at Jen's house. The first thing Lucy did upon returning was mount her sex doll, releasing the pent up lust from her earlier transformation. After she had shoot a couple of loads into the doll Lucy flopped down on the floor and began playing with one of the chew toys on the floor. Eventually the door from the house opened and Jen's mom walked in, back from work, already wearing a loose t-shirt and sweatpants, and carrying a bowl of popcorn in one hand. She stepped into the elevator and rode it up to the upper railing.

“Lucy! Over here girl!” Upon being called, Lucy got up and walked over to stand in front of Jen's mom. The dog-herm moved her head over near the railing, allowing Jen's mom to pet her face and scratch her behind the ears.

“Good doggy, did you have fun on your walk today? Okay Lucy, stay right there while I go talk to the girls” Jen's mom moved over to the elevator and rode it down to the lower railing and stepped in front of the two cock-girls

“And what about you two? Did you have fun walking Lucy?”

“I guess you could say that, we ran into Martha while we were out.” After Jen's reply she felt a pill slide out of her mouth and watched it fall into her mothers bowl of popcorn.

“Oh that's nice, I hope she's doing well. What about you Claire, how was your day?” After asking her question Jen's mom grabbed a handful of popcorn and tossed it into her mouth.

“Well, I saw a mermaid over by the river. That was really cool!” As Claire talked Jen's mom's hips began to widen, her legs thickening and growing longer.

“That must be Jessie! She's married to one of my coworkers, lovely lady.” As Jen's mom continued to converse with the girls her hips and legs continued to grow, quickly becoming out of proportion with with her unchanged upper body. Her quickly widening hips caused her once loose sweatpants to cling to her body, revealing a growing bulge between her legs. Eventually her pants reached their limit and ripped apart, the shredded pieces fading from reality before they hit the floor. With her pants out of the way their was now a clear view of the rapidly growing horsecock between her legs. Now freed from their trappings her leg's growth accelerated and white fur began to spread out from her crotch, quickly covering her hips and legs. Once the fur reached her feet her toe nail expanded and darkened, transforming her feet into a pair of cloven hooves. Finally, a horse tail grew out from above her butt as the her growth stopped. Jen's mother now stood over twenty feet tall, but most of that height was concentrated in her horse legs, her upper body looking tiny in comparison. Her hips now were now so wide that her arms wouldn't even reach halfway to either side. The most striking thing of all though was her gigantic horsecock, it's fifteen foot length now eclipsing either of the two living cocks between the Lucy's legs. Accompanying her cock was a pair of balls so large that even at her height, they still dragged on the ground behind her.

Jen's mother was, like all the other victims of the pills, incredibly horny from her transformation her cock stiffly extending from her crotch between Jen and Claire.

“Why do I feel so horny all of a sudden? Lucy, would you be a good girl let me fuck your tits?” Upon hearing the request Lucy excitedly stepped closer to the railing and pressed her owner's slab of horse-meat between her eight breasts. As Jen's mother trusted her hips into the chasm of Lucy's breasts, she reach over with her proportionately tiny upper body and pulled Jen and Claire over two her.
“Don't think I was about to ignore you two as well” Jen's mother said before pushing both of the cock girls down between her massive thighs, leaving each girl separated by her massive ballsack. Both cock-girls soon gave in into their lust and began licking and sucking on the horse-balls as their shafts where stroked by the equine thighs enclosing them. Jen's mom was the first to cum, hundreds of litres of jizz flying into the air and landing all over Lucy's body, as well as a good amount of the surrounding floor. Soon after the dog-herm came as well, the two cock-girls plastering the wall with their seed as Lucy howls in pleasure. After their orgasms subside, Jen's mom has Lucy lick her clean, the dog-herm greedily swallowing both of their cum. Once she was clean Jen's mom said her goodbye's before taking the elevator back down and walking through the door into the house, both of which had grown significantly larger to accommodate her now much larger frame. After Jen's mother had left Lucy continued to lick up the cum from the floor and walls, until the only liquid left on either was her saliva. As she did this the two girls had a short conversation.

“God, I just had sex with my mom, and the crazy thing is that I don't even feel that grossed out about it” Jen said fearfully

“You didn't seem to have any reservations when you told my mom it was okay to have sex with us.” Claire jabbed back

“Maybe being a cock is having some weird effect on our minds, making us feel fine with whatever as long as we can orgasm?”

"I don't think it's anything like that, both of our mom's seemed to also be fine with it after they were transformed, maybe when the pills change you in sexual ways they lower you inhibitions?”

“That sounds plausible, but does that mean that I'm slowly going to transform everyone around me into crazy sex addicted freaks?”

“I wouldn't worry about it, I mean, it feels amazing and it's not like we can do anything about it anyways right?”

“I guess.....” By the time the two girls had finished their conversation Lucy had finished cleaning up and was about to go lay down when another person came in from the house, this time it was Claire's father.

“Hey girls, I was just about to start on dinner for the rest of the family, so I figured it was about time for Lucy's dinner as well!” he announced as he made his way over to the table. Lucy excitedly bounced over to her seat, but before she sat down Jen felt another pill fall out of her mouth and land on the table. When Claire's father reached the top of the table by climbing the ladder, he began to move over to the level that deposited Lucy's food into her bowl when he noticed the pill sitting on the ground and picked it up.

*He thinks its an aspirin and swallows it

Family transformations

Claire's father took the pill and he thought it was an aspirin that he had kept in the pocket that had fallen and swallowed it. Immediately it started to grow and his clothes tore and disappeared. As a pair of breasts grew on Claire's father's chest, his cock retracted and completely disappeared along with his balls giving way to two vaginas side by side. His, now her, skin, turned into red scales, at the same time two pairs of wings grew on her back and a long reptilian tail over her ass.

By the end of the transformation, Claire's father had transformed into an anthro dragon girl that neither Jen nor Claire could see from the angle that they were taller than Lucy or not, giving them the certainty that any difference in height should be small for their proportions.

"Dad, are you okay? Don't you feel anything strange?" Claire asked

"What's this about Dad? You forgot that I am your mother. And answering your question, I'm feeling strange, I'm extremely horny. Could you fuck me Lucy?" the father who is now Claire's mother said, the cock-girls immediately got hard with the dog girl getting excited about the idea.

Reaching a full erection, Lucy was unceremonious and started to fuck the dragon girl, putting Jen and Claire one in each pussy.

From that moment on Jen couldn't see anything else, all she could do was feel the pleasure of being inside a pussy for the first time. Even though she couldn't see Claire, she could feel her friend through the wall of flesh that separated the inside of the two pussies and hear the muffled sound of her moans. Suddenly she felt some pointy things changing her balls and then something rubbing from behind, which only made her think that someone must be fucking Lucy's pussy.

It was only a matter of time before Jen felt the cum traveling inside her when Lucy was about to come, at this point Claire's 'mother' distanced herself by forcing the cock-girls to be thrown out just as the cum spurted out of their mouths and covered part of the floor. Meanwhile whoever was fucking Lucy's pussy also came. Only at the end of their orgasms the cock-girls could they see that who fucked the dog girl was Claire's original mother.

Shortly after everyone recovered from their orgasms, Claire's original mother, who with the change of reality was now her father, said "The fun was good but I didn't like what you did. You shouldn't have started the fun without calling me. If I hadn't come to see how you were doing I would have been left out. Now you will be punished." That said, the scorpiontaur woman, from whom, when the ckck was not erect worked like a regular scorpion's tail, stung Lucy and Claire's current mother. What Jen and Claire didn't know was that the scorpiontaur's poison didn't kill, but it changed the size of who was stung by her, but there was no change in reality as it happened when taking the pill. The dragon woman shrank to the same height as she was when she was still a human man. Lucy also shrank, and since they were part of her body, Jen and Claire were also affected. The dog girl ended up only 6 feet tall while the cock-girls ended up just one foot long and their balls were the size of oranges.

"What did you do to us?" Claire asked her current father

"That's the punishment for trying to keep me out of the fun. Remember that I let you be giants when you asked, now I took back the size I gave you. Who knows if you behave I can make you big again." the scorpiontaur said

With their size it has now become impossible to eat at the giant table that Lucy used, so everyone went to the dining room where they all ate together.

During dinner Jen noticed how much more a pill appeared and was able to hold it in her mouth. She thought about swallowing it herself but seeing her mother, who was trying too hard to eat with everyone due to the exaggerated size of her bottom and having to eat a lot more to get enough nutrients, which would take too long, she then spat pills in her mother's food hoping that a better transformation occurs for her.

Jen's mother continued to eat and once again swallowed a pill without realizing it. Her new transformation helped in a way, as her whole horse part shrank to the size of a normal horse, but the rest of her body changed too. In the end, Jen's mother had turned almost entirely into a hermaphroditic horse with a human head. The aphrodisiac effect of the pill made her cock hard and she stopped eating, bent and sucked her own dick until she came, only after this she continued eating the food that was now seasoned with her cum.

After everything that had happened, Jen started to feel sleepy, which she saw happened to Claire too since she could barely keep her eyes open. Lucy also agreed with them, since when she finished eating she went back to her room, climbed on the now giant bed for her and slept.

*Jen's dad arrives from his business trip.

Transforming the Final Family Member

When Jen, Claire, and Lucy woke up the next morning they immediately noticed that they were back to their "normal" size, Claire's mom's size altering venom having worn off in the middle of the night. The two cock-girls were stiff as a board and Lucy's first action after getting up was to approach her sex doll and take care of her morning wood. As the dog-herm tiredly thrust her cocks into the dolls artificial vagina, Jen felt the first pill of the day begin to slide up her throat. Determined to take this pill for herself, she clenches her teeth in an attempt to catch it, but is barley too slow and ends up biting it in half, meanwhile Claire is moaning in pleasure when the other half of the pill slips into her mouth, causing her to choke for a moment before she reflexively swallows it.

The two cock-girls begin to feel their bodies pull away from Lucy's groin as the dog-herm pulls out of her sex doll. Once Lucy has pulled completely out, both girls suddenly detach from between her legs and fall into Lucy's waiting hand, still attached to each other. Lucy does not remain cock-less for very long however as a new, single, canine penis, with a new pair of testicles, replaces the spot where the girls once were. The now detached cock-girls begin to shrink down from their massive size as a growth begins to take shape behind their twin ball-sacks. This growth rapidly forms into a feminine torso, before spouting arms and legs. As the girls cock-bodies continue to shrink, their ball-sacks begin to reposition so one is on top of the other, before they meld with the torso, transforming into a quartet of breasts. The two cocks eventually stop shrinking as the girls open their eyes to take in their new form. They're still a pair of cocks with their human faces in place of a cock-head, but those cocks are now attached to a seven foot tall, feminine, body where the head would normally be. The only abnormal thing about their body is the four watermelon-sized breasts adorning their chest that they could feel churning with semen.

“Well, we're still cocks, but at least we have a body of our own now” Jen sighed, standing up onto their new legs.

“I don't know, after spending half a day as Lucy's penis, I think I'm gonna miss being a passenger on her body. Being autonomous is hard work.” Claire replied.

“Well if you want to be dragged around by someone all day, just leave me in control of the body than” Jen rolled her eyes as she signalled for Lucy to put her down. Jen walked their shared body over to the door leading into the house, intent on checking on her room to see if she could put some clothes on. Before she could even make it three steps down the hall, she was stopped by the sound of Claire's former dad's voice.

“Hey girls! Sleeping with Lucy again I see, well breakfast is ready so come get it before it gets cold!” The red dragoness called to them from down the hall.
“Sure, just let us get some clothes on first” Jen replied continuing to walk towards her room.
“Clothes? Since when did you two wear clothes around the house. Come on the foods getting cold and everyone is waiting on you two!” the dragoness walked up to the girls and began leading them towards the kitchen. When the three of them entered the kitchen they were greeted by the sight of a table full of you typical breakfast fare, bacon eggs, pancakes, and sausages. At the table was Claire's original mother, still a scorpion-taur with a dick-tail, Jen's mother, standing since her feral horse body wouldn't fit in any seat, and Jen's father, back from his business trip and still normal. Claire's dragoness mother sat down next to her wife, leaving the only seat left at the head of the table, between the two families. The Jen sat their shared body down in the seat and everyone began to plate up, everyone making small talk as they ate. Now that the two girls weren't attached too Lucy they had to eat through their cock heads, but since they shared a stomach only one of them had to each while the other was able to participate in the chatter. As everyone was finishing up their meals another pill came out of Jen's mouth. Jen was tempted to swallow it herself, but a part of her brain told her that she shouldn't leave her father unchanged. That part of her brain eventually won and she slipped the pill into her father's remaining scrambled eggs while no one was looking.

After finishing his scrambled eggs, Jen's father stood up to go put his plate in the sink, but as he reached for his plate his arm began to deflate like a balloon. This deflation quickly spread, his entire body collapsing on itself as his skin turned a shade of bright pink. Jen watched as her father deflated until there was nothing left of him but a pink condom, worried that he was now effectively dead.

“Darn it! I let myself deflate again, would someone mind helping me out here?” Asked a feminine voice coming from the condom on the floor. Claire's dragoness mom picked up the condom before bending down beside Jen's mom and sliding the condom over her massive horsecock. Once the condom was all the way on the dragoness started to stroke the horsecock, quickly bringing Jen's mom to orgasm. As her massive balls filled the condom with cum, it began to take on a distinct shape, first a feminine head, than a busty torso and arms, and finally a pair of womanly legs. Once Jen's mom had finished blowing her load, the condom-woman carefully pulled herself off the cock, and tied a knot to stop the cum from exiting her hole, placed where a pussy would be normally.
“Thanks, you'd think with so many cocks in this house I would keep myself full” the condom-woman who used to be Jen's father laughed, before going and placing her plate in the sink as she was about to do before her change.

Once all the dishes were rinsed and put in the dishwasher, Jen and Claire were finally able to go to their room, finding it mostly identical to Jen's original room, but with several things of Claire's scattered about as well. The girls looked through their closet, finding it full of clothes designed to fit their abnormal body. After changing into some nice casual clothes they got ready to...

*Go to school, since its a weekday

The first victim at school

When they arrived at the school they were in doubt, because they were not in this year they were in different classes and as they were now sharing the same body it would not be possible, they also did not know how changing reality changed things at school. They knew they would be ashamed, but they went to the teachers' room to ask, pretending they missed their schedule, that they didn't remember what their first class would be.

Luckily for them when they were arriving at the teachers' room Mrs. Suzie Lane, the math teacher, left the room. Seeing them the teacher said "Jen and Claire, what are you doing here? I don't want to hear about you being late for class today. I was already going to your classroom myself." With that the cock girls knew they would take math class, which means they were both in Jen's class. They used the excuse they had agreed before, but while speaking, Jen ended up spitting out another pill that fell into the cup of tea the teacher was holding, which quickly dissolved into its content.

Suzie then accompanied Jen and Claire side by side on the way to the classroom. She took a sip of her tea and immediately transformed, with her clothes also changing as reality changed. First her torso widened, a hole opened in the shirt on either side of her head through which two new heads grew, something similar happened to her sides, where two more pairs of arms grew below the originals. Through the bulges on her blouse they could see her breasts distancing from each other, a third breast growing between them and a second row with three more breasts growing below it. The transformation was completed when her leather skirt was pushed forward, which Jen and Claire had no doubt were cocks, and judging from the points where the skirt was most stretched there were certainly three of them and they sure were rock hard.

Jen and Claire, already used to it, were not so surprised by her transformation, but they did not wait for what she did next. Their teacher placed her cup of tea in a corner on the floor and simply hugged them, kissing Jen with her right head and Claire with her left head. Suzie also rubbed her dicks against her students' body. They were unable to resist and became excited too, their neck-shaft lengthened when they reached erection which made them break the kiss, since they gained another foot in height with their erection.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me. I just got really excited and I couldn't resist the urge to grab you." Suzie said with her three mouths in sync

"Okay, I kind of liked it." Claire said

"Me too. But what are we going to do now? The bell will already ring and we can't go to class like this." Jen said

"We have no choice but to be late for class. Don't worry, I will be responsible for that. Come with me." Suzie said and took them to the teachers' bathroom, where she knew that no one would show up anytime soon.

As soon as they entered the bathroom they heard the bell ring, but ignored it and simply took off their clothes, putting it aside so they wouldn't get dirty. Once naked, Jen and Claire could see that their teacher had a single scrotum under her trio of 10 inches cocks, but they could clearly see that there were six testicles inside it.

As they had to be quick so no one would suspect and look for them, Suzie held their quads with her bottom hands and her shoulders with the top ones, meanwhile she held her three cocks together with the middle ones and positioned to penetrate the girls' joint pussy with all of them at the same time.

Jen and Claire didn't believe that the three dicks would fit in their pussy, but to their surprise they did, even if with some difficulty. They continued with their teacher keeping her hands under her hips keeping it firmly in place. With her middle hands Suzie caressed their scrotum-breasts and with her upper hands she stroked their neck-shaft.

In a few minutes the teacher came, depositing all her cum in Jen and Claire's womb, enough that they look like they are about 5 months pregnant, all while they also came and covered one of the walls with the cum that came out of their mouths.

With the end of orgasms they went to the classroom, Suzie telling them to let the janitor clean the bathroom. Their math class then went on normally, with no one showing any reaction to indicate that there were three weird people there, but Jen knew very well that another pill should appear in the next class.

*History