Re: Chick for a Dick - by ekempo5000

this was my favorite chapter yet. Loved the interactions that Zoe has with her parts and how athena adapted to her changing desires.

Would love to see a moment of a slice of Athenas life with her current set of changes away from Zoe, thats such a neat concept.

Keep up the amazing work Ekempo.

Chick for a Dick: Meanwhile...

Athena was not the only one whose body had been unnoticeably transformed that afternoon. Across town, wishes continued to be made...

===

“... so Jill told me that Aubrey said that Sharon mentioned that Sydney is interested Adam! What am I going to do?!”

Sabrina rolled her eyes and continued to look at her phone. “Robin, who cares?” The flustered girl’s jaw dropped. “Who cares? Who cares?! I care! I’ve told you all semester that I’ve had a crush on Adam!”

Sabrina looked up from her cellphone. “Ok, first: its been, like, a week. Maybe two, tops, that you’ve been swooning over him. Two: you haven’t even talked to him. And third: everyone knows Jill talks a lot of shit.”

Robin stomped her foot firmly. “That’s not true! I don’t even know why I talk to you about this stuff! Seriously, I wish you were more supportive and would help me get noticed!”

Flash

Robin looked down at her cleavage and smiled. She always felt like a million bucks when she wore her favorite bra. Not only was it super comfortable but it both lifted and accentuated her boobs perfectly. It was the most supportive bra she had ever had. Feeling a little boost to her confidence, she decided that she would talk to Adam the next time she saw him.

Under Robin’s shirt, Sabrina gently tightened her grip as she wrapped around her owner’s upper body. She prided herself on being the best, most supportive bra she could be.

===

“Aww, really? It doesn’t do anything for you at all?” Travis asked into his phone. Across town, Stacy sat in her room. She gave a sigh into her own phone. “Yes, Travis, really. Titty-fucks don’t do a thing for me.”

Stacy looked down at her v-neck and took in the sight of her cleavage. The past weekend that view had included Travis’ dick sandwiched between them. She had been initially excited by the idea, but in reality it had just been boring. It didn’t offer any sort of thrill. And after Travis came all over her tits and face, she had been left horny and unsatisfied, stuck waiting for him to get it up again.

“But it was so hot! Your tits felt amazing!”

“Travis, it didn’t get me off. Like, at all.”

“Damn. That’s too bad. I really wish you enjoyed having a dick between your tits.”

Flash

Stacy gave a huff as she continued to look down as her cleavage. The mushroom shaped tip of her dick poked out from the top of her cleavage. “Really? It really didn’t do anything for you?” she asked in disappointment.

“Sorry, Stacy. It was just too crowded between your boobs. Every time I thrust forward your dick took up so much space I was shoved right out. It didn’t really do anything for me.”

Stacy frowned. “Well... all right. Thanks for trying it. But think the next time we fuck you could get my dick off with my boobs for me? The idea of your hands on me as you rub my tits up and down on my dick gets me so wet and hard,” she purred. The voice on the other end of the line was full of excitement. “You got it, sexy. How about tomorrow?”

“I can’t wait,” Stacy hummed. The couple said their goodbyes and she was left alone with her frustration. She stood up from her desk and moved to her full-length mirror and stripped off her top. As she unclasped her bra, the grip around her dick was loosened and it fell forward. The erect member grew out of her chest from her sternum, just in line with the bottom of her breasts. While she would occasionally jack it off, what she really enjoyed was lifting it up and pressing it between her boobs. She had hoped her boyfriend would enjoy adding his as well, but apparently it was not as enjoyable for him as it had been for her. At least she could still play with hers. Speaking of which...

Stacy quickly moved to her bed and spread out on the soft sheet. Her dick flopped down between her cleavage, pointing at her face. She reached into her nightstand, past her vibrator and grabbed her bottle of lube. She squirted a spurt into her hand which she then rubbed along her length and cleavage. Grabbing her boobs, she pressed them against the cock and began to shake them up and down, pinching and rolling her nipples as she did.

She basked in the pleasure of her soft, bouncy tits rubbing against the sensitive shaft between them. After a few moments, Stacy felt a tightness in her chest and pulled her breasts down to expose the throbbing head of her dick. She opened her mouth and gasped. Feeling her own hot breath on her cock sent her over the edge and thick spurts of cum shot onto her tongue, cheeks, and chin. She scraped it all off and licked it into her mouth before running her finger over the messy head. She shuttered as she collected the remaining spooge from the sensitive tip and licked that down too before standing up. She collected her bra and shirt from the floor, glad she had gotten herself off before getting called down for dinner.

She redressed and reached between her boobs to adjust her dick so it pointed upwards. If she got hard, which she was bound to at some point, she would get to feel the hard shaft between her breasts. And she loved having a dick between her tits.

===

Kyle slid over in his car and snuggled up closer to Miranda, kissing her neck. He breathed in deeply, her scent driving him wild. “You smell amazing,” he whispered in her ear. Miranda smiled and gave a pleasant hum as her boyfriend nuzzled her neck.

“I wore this perfume special for you. I know you love it.”

“I wish you smelled like this all the time.”

Flash

Miranda leaned in and kissed Kyle, the smell of her skin exciting him further as their passions intensified. He reached up an cupped one if her breasts through her shirt and bra, earning an approving hum from Miranda. She kissed him harder, becoming more and more aroused. As the make out session heated up, the aroma in the car began to strengthen.

Kyle’s wish had altered Miranda so that her pours secreted the scent of designer French perfume. For Miranda’s day-to-day life, this went almost unnoticeable. However, when she began to sweat and her pours opened up, the odor would become much more pronounced.

Kyle pulled away and gagged. His eyes were stinging as the concentrated smell of Miranda’s altered skin filled the enclosed car. It smelled like a full bottle of perfume had been broken open and poured all over the interior. He quickly lowered all the windows to allow a cross breezes to air out the vehicle before reaching into his glove compartment and pulled out his set of nose plugs. Within moments, the two were back to making out without a care in the world.

===

Amy let out a deep sigh as she dropped the mop into the pail of dirty water. She lifted it out, letting the fetid water drip back into the bucket before she wrung it out and returned to mopping the grimy floor.

Amy was really beginning to regret taking the job at the fast food restaurant. The hours were long, the pay sucked, the clients were obnoxious, and worst of all it took away her time to be with Liz. A smile came to her face as she thought of her girlfriend, imagining a night in with her instead.

The front door opened and Amy’s smile disappeared. Speaking of obnoxious customers... she thought grimly. In had walked a trio of cheerleaders led by Vanessa. Amy didn’t have any problems with the other two cheerleaders, but Vanessa was a different story. They had been friends in elementary school, but as they got older they had drifted into different cliques. Vanessa now seemed to tease her whenever possible as if to distance that they could have ever possibly been friends. Amy dropped her mop back into the bucket with a thunk and returned to the counter.

“Welcome to General Burger, home of the Four Star Burger.  May I take your order?” Amy asked in her practiced delivery. Vanessa sneered superiorly at her and flipped her dirty blonde hair. “Hmm, I don’t know. Maybe we should go somewhere else. This type of food makes you fat. Just look at Amy.” Amy knew she was actually quite thin and the comment was just another of Vanessa’s barbs, but it still stung nonetheless. She simmered from behind the counter. “If you want some low calorie options, miss, I can make some suggestion. I can also recommend some other establishments if you would prefer.”

“Are you getting an attitude with me?” the cheerleader snapped. “No, miss,” Amy replied through gritted teeth, knowing the bully would just love to report her to her manager. Vanessa smirked and looked up at the menu. “One small fry and a large diet soda.”

Amy gave her tormentor her total and filled a massive cup of soda which she placed on the counter. Vanessa took the oversized cup, walked to the area Amy had just mopped, removed the lid, and dumped it on the floor. “Looks like you missed a spot,” she said smugly.

Amy was on the verge of tears. She turned around and angrily scooped fries into a small paper pouch. “I wish you would go soak your head,” she hissed under her breath.

Flash

Amy turned around with the fries in her hand. “Um, I haven’t ordered yet,” the cheerleader standing at the counter said. Amy looked at the small bag full of fries in her hand and laughed. “Sorry, it’s getting to the end of my shift. I must be running on autopilot.” The two cheerleaders laughed politely and pleasantly placing their orders before leaving. Amy let out a content sigh. Maybe not all customers were obnoxious.

She stepped out from behind the counter and returned to the mop. There was a massive puddle of soda on the floor and for the life of her, Amy had no idea where it came from. Gripping the long wooden handle, she pulled the mop out of the bucket.

Only now, it was not a normal mop. Vanessa’s head was at the bottom of the stick, her long hair soaked with the soiled cleaning water. She gasped and spat, trying to get the rancid taste out of her mouth. “Stop it! You’re only making more of a mess,” Amy said as she slapped the mop-girl’s head to the floor and used her long hair to clean up the mess.

===

“Oh! You look adorable!” Mistress Lisa squealed as she inspected Nadia. The blonde was in her default French maid uniform. Nadia, however, was completely naked. She squirmed under the gaze of her lover. She said nothing, but at the moment she was incapable of speaking anyways. She merely curtsied to Mistress Lisa.

A faint buzzing passed through both of their consciousnesses, the source of which they knew immediately. Master wanted to see them, and his desires were always met. Nadia quickly donned her own uniform, matching Mistress’. She adjusted it as they moved through the massive mansion towards Master’s quarters.

As they made their way towards Master, Nadia reflected on her current form which Mistress had warped her into. She was still mostly normal, a body, head, arms, legs. It was far from the strangest change Mistress had done to her. But it was the fact that she was so close to being normal but still so different that caused the changes to seem even more alien. Some parts did not feel right while other parts felt nothing at all. Particularly at her crotch. She felt neither empty nor full. She felt... solid.

Nadia’s thoughts were interrupted as they reached the door. The two paused, syncing themselves together. Of course, Mistress took lead and Nadia followed dutifully. The pair’s movements were perfectly synchronized by the mental link they shared with each other. They entered the room with the exact same gait, held their hands in the exact same pose, and curtsied at the exact same time. The only difference was that only Mistress Lisa spoke.

“How may we serve you, Master?”

Jon was sitting on the couch positioned in front of the suite’s fireplace. Nadia watched as Master’s gaze fell on her. An eyebrow raised in confusion as he saw her face. Nadia felt embarrassed... which in turn further fanned her arousal. However, it was a peculiar sensation. It did not radiate from a particular place, but rather throughout her entire being. Although what concerned Nadia the most, as always, was her Master’s approval.

“Uh, Lisa, what’s up with Nadia?” Jon asked in confusion, pointing at her face. Nadia felt her synchronized bond with her Mistress disconnect. However, Nadia remained at attention as Mistress Lisa let out an impish giggle. “I thought of a fun game to play with her, Master. A little bit of pleasure deprivation. She can get turned on, but can’t do anything about it!”

Nadia nodded, trying to convey both that Mistress Lisa’s description of her situation was accurate and that she was already incredibly aroused.

“Nadia, remove your uniform.”

Master’s casual instruction hit Nadia like a command from a deity. Her hands immediately began undoing and pulling at the garment she had only just put on. As it was stripped off of her, Nadia’s altered body was fully exposed. She looked down at her smooth breasts and waited for her Master’s reaction.

All of the pleasurable zones on Nadia’s body had been removed. The mound between her legs was flat and bare with no indication that her vagina had ever existed. The nipples that had once capped her perfect breasts were gone as well. Additionally, her breasts had lost all sense of stimulation, turning them into nothing more than smooth bags of fat on her chest. Even Nadia’s mouth was gone, a smooth patch of skin was all that was beneath her nose.

Jon looked over Nadia’s body, becoming increasingly curious. An impulse sprung up in Nadia’s mind. Master wanted to see her body, to explore her change. The naked girl quickly moved forward, excitement rising in her core. She crossed the room and moved in front of her Master. With him sitting on the couch, he was perfectly leveled with her vacant crotch. Nadia could sense that Master was curious if her puckered anus was also missing. Without hesitation, she turned around, bent over at the waist, reached behind herself, and spread her asscheeks to show him that her backdoor had vanished as well.

Jon reached forward and ran a finger up Nadia’s spread ass. A puff of air escaped Nadia’s nostrils as desire rose within her. Not from stimulation of the area, through. Her entire being was now no more sensitive than the back of her hand. No, it was because Master had touched her. She wished she could moan, to entice him. Maybe he would want to use her.

However, Mistress had other plans. Being linked with Nadia, she could sense what the altered girl desired. However, Mistress Lisa wasn’t done with her fun yet. “Master, how may we serve you?” she repeated politely as Jon stared at Nadia’s blank ass.

Master looked at Mistress and pulled his fingers out of Nadia’s asscrack. Disappointment flooded the transformed girl. She stood up and faced him, hoping he would release her from the prison of her own body.

“I’ve had a long day and was hoping for some release,” he started. Mistress Lisa moved forward, already removing her uniform to reveal her perfect body. Both Master and Nadia were captivated by her form as she strode towards them. Moving past Nadia, Mistress Lisa went to Master, straddling him in the couch and kissing him passionately. She rubbed her bare chest against his shirt and gyrated on his lap.

If Nadia could still make a noise, she would have been whining with need and envy. Master and Mistress, the two people she lusted after the most in the world, were pleasuring each other right in front of her and she could not do anything to relieve her need. The two continued to kiss, grope, and grind, their hums and grunts of pleasure filling the room. As Mistress nibbled on Master’s earlobe, she pulled back and whispered softly. The two looked at Nadia before Master gave a node.

The two stood up from the couch. Mistress Lisa moved to the bed, still unmade from earlier in the day, while Master began to undress. As he lowered his pants which were visibly wet from Lisa rubbing against them, he seemed to have an expression of disappointment as he looked between his legs. Nadia had no idea why. Master’s dick had never failed to pleasure them. Another puff of air escaped her nostrils as her unfocused arousal grew. Master looked at her momentarily before turning and moving towards the bed.

Nadia wanted to join them. After all, she still had her hands. If she pleasured her Master and Mistress, perhaps they would release her. Or, at least, give her some way to relieve her growing passions. But she knew this was not to be the case. She could feel the impulse from both of them gripping her will. She was to stay put and watch.

The two lovers began to make out even more, hands and then mouths exploring each other’s flesh. The fire of lust was building more and more within Nadia. She was quaking with need. But she remained unmoving as was desired, as was wordlessly commanded of her.

Nadia watched as Mistress Lisa pushed Master onto his back, turned around on the bed so that her back was to him, then straddled him in reverse cowgirl. Mistress Lisa looked into Nadia’s eyes as she slowly lowered herself onto their Master’s cock. As Master’s dick slowly slip up into Mistress’s pussy, Nadia felt her knees growing weak as jealousy joined the burning lust within her.

Mistress began to raise and lower herself, building a rhythm as she rode their Master. She raised her hands to her own chest, letting out a hum of pleasure as she played with her tits. Still, Nadia remained at attention, watching the scenario with rapt attention. “Nadia,” Mistress Lisa said in a pleasant voice over the sound of Master grunting, “play with yourself.”

Nadia’s hands went immediately from being clasped daintily in front of her to between her legs. Only it was still completely smooth with no opening. She explored and groping her body, looking for one part that might offer relief. She reached for her breasts, her ass, her face, mouth, arms, legs, hair, eyes, everywhere. She rubbed vigorously at the altered areas, hoping to illicit any stimulation. But she felt no form of relief. Instead, her search only flamed her desires to new peaks. She continued to search her body. Not just because the need for pleasure was consuming her, but also because Lisa had commanded her to.

“Stop.”

The word rang like thunder. Nadia looked up to see that Mistress was standing directly in front of her. Master was asleep on the bed, spent. Nadia had no idea how long she had been lost in her inescapable haze of lust. Either despite or because Mistress Lisa had the disheveled appearance of being recently fucked, Nadia found her even more entrancing.

“Nadia, I think it’s time for you to have your turn,” Mistress said in a sweet voice. Nadia nodded her head enthusiastically. She reached up to embrace Lisa when she realized her arms felt rubbery and tingly at the same time, the telltale sign that they were changing. She looked down to see that her arms had completely retracted into her shoulders. She looked at Mistress Lisa in puzzlement. However, the blonde only responded by snapping her fingers.

Instantly, all of the need in Nadia’s body surged to her crotch and exploded. Her pussy was back! And it was hot, wet, and achingly empty. The sensation was overwhelming and Nadia instinctively tried to groan. All that came out, though, was a rush of air from her nostrils. She still had no mouth. Through blurry vision, she realized her breasts were still completely smooth, as well. Lisa had only returned her pussy while simultaneously removing her ability to pleasure herself.

Mistress Lisa watch Nadia for several moments. The raven haired beauty danced and bobbed, her legs flexing open and closed, as she tried to find some way to stimulate her slit. She was just about to grind her crotch against the arm of the couch she was standing next to when she suddenly found herself in free fall before landing with a soft thump of the plush carpet. Looking down past her ample breasts, Nadia saw that her legs had joined her arms and had completely vanished. If she still had the ability to speak, she would have let out a whine. Not just because she had been robbed of the ability to relieve herself, but also because the idea of being Mistress Lisa’s plaything to be changed at her whim further flamed the burning desire she felt in her neglected cunt.

Nadia started to flex and wiggle her limbless body, hoping to flip over and grind her crotch against the soft carpet for any sense of relief from the pleasurable torture she was locked in. However, her attempts we halted when Mistress Lisa effortlessly picked her, cradling her like a baby.

“Oh Nadia, you look absolutely adorable right now.” Nadia’s pleading eyes looked up at the stacked blonde, the pent up desire raging inside her driving her to madness.

“Let’s go to a guest room and entertain ourselves there.”

Nadia nodded enthusiastically, her pussy dripping heavily onto her Mistress. She smiled and leisurely strolled across the room and opened the door while Nadia twitched in her arms, quivering with need. 

Lisa looked back and and made sure Jon was still asleep before quietly closing the door. While Master slept, she would get to play with her Toy.

Chick for a Dick: Wakey Wakey

Zoe woke up groggily. The mattress beneath her felt wrong. Not only was it lumpier than she was used to, it was also damp. She stretched slightly and felt sore, particularly in her ass and Sarah. She rolled over and gasped as she felt a tugging inside of her asshole. She reached behind herself and brought her hand to her asscrack. There was a long, hard cylinder inserted into her! She gripped it firmly and slowly pulled it out. As the invader exited her body, Zoe was shocked to find that she actually felt disappointedly empty without the hard shaft inserted into her sphincter.

A funny notion suddenly stuck Zoe. Huh... this looks like Athena’s room. Her heart skipped a beat as she realized that it looked like Athena’s room because it was Athena’s room. Zoe rolled over slowly, her hand still holding the shaft she had just pulled from her ass. Athena was asleep in the bed next to Zoe. She was laying on her back, slightly raised up because of all if the breasts she was laying on. Her legs were spread apart and her massive cock was laying limply between them. On her chest, her cock nipples had gone flaccid and shrunk to the size of fat thumbs. Her mouth pussy was caked with dried lubricant, its lips fluttering as she exhaled. Her tail snaked out from beneath her and led up into Zoe’s hand where the awoken girl was shocked to find herself holding the cock-tipped appendage.

Zoe suddenly recalled the events preceding her passing out. She looked down at her body. Her boobs were contently sleeping. She could feel Sarah was also asleep between her legs despite the lingering soreness of being stretched and pounded by Athena’s dick. And her ass-

The sounds of pots and pans downstairs immediately drew Zoe’s attention. Someone was home! She had just had a been fucked senseless by her best friend and now her mom was home! Zoe carefully laid the tail down on the bed, rolled over, and stood up. She needed her clothes! She looked around in desperation trying to identify her belongings in the dark room. She spied a patch of cloth thrown into the corner and as she retrieved it she realized it was her shredded panties. Zoe recalled that Athena had torn them right off of her before fucking her. A shiver passed through her as the memory replayed in her mind. Even though her pussy was asleep, Zoe heard Sarah smack her lips as drool began to gather in her mouth.

“Running off?”

Zoe dropped the destroyed underwear and spun around. Athena was awake and sitting up on the bed, watching her intently. Zoe could not help but marvel at Athena's body as she stood up, the cluster of tits on her back bouncing wildly against one another. Her fingertips danced through her mane of hair running down the center of her head, the breasts on either side of the top of her head jiggling as her hands brushed over them. Athena held up her hands to present her the mouths in the center of each palm.

“I’m sorry if I-“

“No!” Zoe burst out, cutting her friend's apology short. “No. This was good. Amazing, in fact. I... I’ve never felt like this before... with anyone.”

Athena’s mouths smiled widely and her tail swished hypnotically behind her.

“But,” Zoe continued, “it sounds like your mom’s home!”

Athena shrugged. “What are you so worried about? You’re over all the time.”

“Athena, I reek of sex, can’t walk right, and probably look like I just got the fucking of my life. Because, well, I did.”

“Um... I’m going to have to take your word for the smell. I don’t have a nose.”

“Athena! This is seriously!”

“Ok, ok. Um... ok! I’ll distract mom, you just leave. Be quiet and she’ll never even know you were here.”

“What about the smell?”

Athena blushed deeply, “She’s never mentioned a smell before when I’ve gotten myself off. It never occurred to me. Now that you mention it, I don't want to even think about how many times I must have sat across from her after... you know. Hopefully she won’t mention anything now.”

Zoe blushed as well, taking a moment to imagine Athena indulging in all of the pleasures she must have done with her body. Realizing Athena was staring at her, Zoe quickly began to gather her things. As she moved around the room, Athena watched her lustfully before moving to her closest and pulling out fresh clothes. Even though her body had changed drastically, she still maintained her goth fashion sense. However, her clothing options were much more limited. The tail she current;y sported meant that she wore almost exclusively skirts, while the tits bunched together on her back required that she wear shirts able to accommodate them. She finally settled on a black skirt with black lace and a black shirt made out of thin, stretchy material that was studded with metal rings and long, draping sleeves. Finally, she checked her reflection in her mirror and cleaned up the remaining evidence of her sexual exploits.

Zoe was already dressed and had an ear pressed to the door. “It sounds like she’s still in the kitchen,” she whispered. Athena leaned in and pressed her own ear to the door. The two listened intently for several seconds before realizing their faces were right next to each other. Both of them gazed deeply into the other’s eyes. Zoe smiled shyly and blushed as she pulled away from the door, much to Athena’s disappointment.

“So... I know we haven’t really talked about everything that’s happened...” Zoe started.

“I know. It’s ok. It just kind of happened. I’m not expecting this to be a thing. It’s alright.”

Zoe smirked. “Well, I am expecting it to be a thing.” Athena’s eyes widened and Zoe continued. “You’re my best friend, and that was the best sex I’ve ever had. I could get used to having a girlfriend who can make me feel that good. But we’ll talk about it later. And by ‘talk’ I mean ‘you fucking me,’ and ‘later’ means ‘tomorrow.’”

Athena couldn’t believe her ears. Zoe wanted to date! And have more sex! Tomorrow! She nodded enthusiastically, unable to say a word. Zoe giggled as she watched Athena’s cock-nipples tentpole in her shirt and her tail sway rapidly causing her skirt to ripple behind her. Zoe leaned in and gave Athena’s face-pussy a quick lick followed by a tender kiss.

“Ready?” Zoe asked, putting her hand on the doorknob. Athena gave a small groan of disappointment, but nodded. “Ready,” her hands said in unison. Zoe opened the door and hurried as silently as she could down the hallway towards the front door. She could hear Athena moving off into the kitchen and beginning to speak with her mother. Zoe unlocked the front door, opened it slowly, slipped through, and shut it behind her before dashing away from the house and down the sidewalk.

As she headed home, she reflected on the night. She was now in a lesbian relationship with her best friend. No, her girlfriend. The thought made her feel wet just thinking about it. She began to fantasize about what else she and Athena might be able to do, not realizing that each desire was continuously altering Athena more and more back at her house.

Yesss! more interactions with Athena and zoe...I wonder if her mom is subject to being wished upon as well....

155 (edited by ekempo5000 2019-07-13 18:28)

Glad you’re enjoying it. Zoe and Athena’s relationship, and it’s effects on Athena, is unexpectedly become one part of the story that I’ve been having a lot of fun writing and coming up with new developments for the two of them. We’ll be seeing them again in later chapters, but for now we’re going to check in with the titular Chick:

Chick for a Dick: Karyn’s Homecoming

Karyn ran her fingers through her long blonde hair, savoring the sensation of soap and water frothing together atop her head. She had not been able to feel this thoroughly clean in a long time. Sure, Jon had bathed, but Karyn’s recent washings had mostly been a giant mouth sucking bodily fluids off of her.

Karyn paused at the thought, unknowingly straightening her back and standing more ridged. Life being human was way different than being a penis. The few hours since she had left Jon’s had really emphasized that. She had started by sprinting home as quickly as she could only to almost collapse on the sidewalk. Breathing and exercise seemed almost alien concepts to her, and she had quickly over exerted herself. After a brief breather, she had made it home.

Walking through the rooms of the house had felt like stepping into a dream. Conflicting memories fought each other. In one life, this had been her home for years.  Her family had moved in when she was still in elementary school. She had played in these rooms, cried here, celebrated holidays and birthdays. But another set of memories told her this was the first time she had ever stepped foot into these walls. It was the first time she had been away from Jon at all. She had always lived in his pants. Always been his penis. And to her, both were true.

She had quietly explored her strange, familiar home until her mom and dad had come home. She had greeted them with the enthusiasm of a long lost daughter, but to them it had only been hours since they had last seen each other. Dinner had also carried its share of awkward moments. Karyn’s mom had served a family staple of roasted chicken for dinner, but to Karyn it may as well have been a gourmet feast. It was the first food Karyn had tasted in over a week and flavors were amazing!

Karyn’s parents were a bit confused by Karyn’s enthusiastic approval of the meal, but her mother took the compliment in stride and turned to conversation to asking about Karyn’s day. Her parents had been upset when she offhandedly told them she had left school early with Jon (which was true enough). While her father approved of Jon’s incredible work ethic at school and was equally impressed with his massive fortune, he didn’t like the idea of him pulling Karyn needlessly out of class. Karyn’s mother was a bit suspicious of Jon’s intentions with her daughter, especially hearing he brought her to his house in the middle of a school day. She probed slightly, inquiring if anything “intimate” had occurred. If they only knew...

Karyn had headed straight for the shower following dinner. As the water caressed her body, she realized how tired she was. Walking everywhere, talking to people, eating, undressing, bathing... it was exhausting. As a penis, she just had to sit back and wait. Wait to be dressed, wait to pee, wait to be washed, wait to fuck. Hell, she didn’t even need to eat. Being human was filled with tedious necessities. A penis like her should-

Karyn froze, caught off guard by her own thoughts. She wasn’t a penis. She was a human.

Right?

Karyn turned off the water and exited the shower, careful to walk on the wet floor with her unsteady legs. She looked at her body in the semi-fogged mirror. Her massive breasts looked out of place on her lithe body. And this blonde hair. Why had she wished to have huge tits and blonde hair in the first place? She looked at her reflection as if wait for it to answer her.

Finally, she gave a sign and a shrug. She could live with the boobs and hair. In fact, she had known the way she and Jon had planned the wish that she would keep them rather than returning to her previous red hair and smaller bust. She liked her new breasts and thought they were sexy, but didn’t want to admit it to Jon. She was relieved when he had also overlooked that little detail, saving her from having to admit she wanted to keep her new tits.  She reached up and grabbed her chest, enjoying not just the sensation of being touched but relishing the novelty of having arms. She looked back into the mirror and saw a blonde, big-breasted knockout who was dripping wet and groping herself.

I want to fuck.

The impulse gripped her to the core. She began to breath heavily as the desired bubbled within her. She looked at her reflection and licked her lips before she cupped her breasts and pinched her nipples. She gasped as electricity shot from her breasts to between her legs. She felt herself growing wet, but something felt off. Something was missing...

She wrapped her hair in a towel before wrapping her body in a second towel, a pleasurable sensation filling her body as she did. Chalking it up to the soft warmth of the fabric, Karyn quickly left the bathroom, shuffled down the hall to her room and shut the door. I wish I had an attached bathroom. Maybe Jon would let me borrow the stone... she mused to herself. However, Karyn knew that if she had the stone, a new bathroom would be pretty low on her wishlist.

She let the towel around her body fall to the floor. She felt a pang of disappointment that she was no longer wrapped up, but her mind was running too fast to care.

If I had the stone... what _would_ I wish for?

Karyn sat on her bed and pulled out her laptop. She opened the internet and typed “hot guys” into the search bar. She started to scroll through the images, but found them disappointing. She cleared the search and tried “sexy guys.” The images became more risqué, but still did not stroke the passion welling up within her. “Naked guys,” she muttered as she typed in the new search. A wall of nude, chiseled men filled her screen. She clicked on a few and brushed her nether-lips softly, but she grew more and more disappointed until she cleared the search bar.

The room was still as Karyn contemplated the desires raging in her. She knew what she wanted. Her free hand went to the keyboard. “Naked girls.” Karyn felt herself becoming wetter as she looked at the screen. The flesh displayed on the screen was enticing... but she wanted more.

“Naked girls big tits.”

She inserted a finger into her wet slit, humming in pleasure. She looked at the bounty of breasts the internet had delivered to her. However, she found her eyes drifting lower in the pictures. She inserted another finger as she began typing “naked girls spread legs.”

The new images caused Karyn to moan with need. The lips; the pink walls; the wet, inviting warmth. A third finger spread her own sex as she typed “naked wet pussy close-up” and immediately clicked on the first image. Her breath caught in her throat as she beheld the image of a set of wet, pink lips spread invitingly open covering her screen. It was almost like it was big enough to stick her head into. Almost as if...

She clicked next, and another explicit image of a waiting sex appeared on screen. Then another. And another. And another. She was thrusting her fingers into herself, but felt no closer to relief.

She shrunk the window to half the screen and then accessed her own photos. She found a file from summer vacation and began scrolling. Photo after photo until she found one of her and Jon at the beach. The photo had been altered like the rest of reality where she was sporting her new breasts, almost overflowing out of her bikini top. Jon stood next to her, his wet swim trunks clinging to his body and outlining the bulge at his crotch.

Karyn looked at her screen. One half was a photo of a random vagina being spread wide, then a photo of her next to Jon. The forced perspective seemed as if the pussy was as big as them. Karyn clicked the mousepad and adjusted the window to crop Jon out of the image. All that was left was Karyn, with her giant breasts, looking like she was about to be sucked into the waiting sex next to her.

Karyn groaned at the thought. She restored the window and returned Jon to the screen. Her eyes fell on the bulge at his crotch. She quickened her pace. She wanted him. She wanted him to fuck her. She wanted him to fuck with her! She wanted to feel him inside her, and wanted him to fill others with her. He was her best friend, and she was his cock.

She felt her pussy clamp on her fingers. Her back went ridged and she opened her mouth, awaiting the stream of cum to erupt from her mouth. However, all that came out was a throaty cry. Even as the orgasm pulsed through her body, she heard heavy footsteps moving down the hall. Someone had heard her!

Karyn looked from her computer to the hand still inside of herself. Just as the doorknob jiggled, she shout. “I’m naked!” She winced at her own admission and quickly followed it with “I just got out of the shower.” The room was silent. Karyn felt her heart beating rapidly from both cumming and her precarious situation.

“What was the screaming about?”

“I... had a muscle cramp. My leg it, um, cramped up.”

Silence filled the room again. Karyn winced at the lameness of her excuse. She may as well have just admitted to what she had been doing. Finally her father spoke through the door. “Ok.” Karyn hear his footsteps moving away from the door and faded as they went back downstairs to leave her once more in silence.

Karyn slowly slid her fingers out if her pussy and looked at them. They were coated with her musky wetness. She extended her tongue and licked her index finger, tasting herself. She closed her eyes, savoring the flavor, comparing it to the different girls she had tasted in the past. She opened her eyes, looked to the door and let out a sigh.

“Sorry, daddy,” she whispered, “but your little girl is a cock.” She looked at her computer, still displaying a pussy close-up and her standing next to Jon. “And she loves it.”

Karyn closed the windows on the computer and shut it off. She got up, pulled back the covers, and climbed into bed. As she settled in, everything felt wrong. She tried to fluff her pillows, but that only made it worse. A bed, with sheets and pillows? That wasn’t how she wanted to sleep. She looked around the empty room, feeling incredibly alone.

“Karyn wants to be Jon’s penis.”

The words left her mouth before she realized she had said them. She paused, waiting, hoping. However, time ticked by and she remained alone in her dark bedroom. She thought about calling Jon, but rejected the idea. She had just escaped a fate of being trapped as his dick forever and now she wanted to ask to go back after not even half a day? He would think she was crazy.

Karyn let out a deep sigh and pulled back the covers. She knocked the pillows off the bed, spun so her head was facing the baseboard, then pulled the sheets back over herself. She brought her legs together and curled them close, trying to replicate the familiar bulge of Jon’s testicles beneath her. She held her arms stiffly to her sides, trying to pretend they weren’t there. She nuzzled her face into the soft sheets and mattress beneath her, trying to imagine it was Jon’s skin. “Karyn wants to be Jon’s penis,” she said again.

Karyn drifted to sleep repeating the phrase, hoping she would wake up back in Jon’s pants where she belonged.

This next chapter is my most anticipated one ever I think

Chick for a Dick: Chick Isn't a Dick

As Karyn was falling asleep in her bed, Jon was just waking up in his. He looked around the room as his sleep addled mind tried to function. The dark room was dimly lit by a single lamp on his nightstand while a night sky was visible through the skylight above him.

Jon sat up, feeling a pang of hunger in his stomach. He was hungry. Extremely hungry. What had he-

Jon’s eyes went wide as he looked down at his unclothed crotch. He was starting at his penis. Not Karyn’s limbless body in place of his penis; but his own, normal penis. He briefly worried that he had somehow inadvertently wished her into being nothing but a normal penis. He felt relief rush through him as he quickly remembered that Karyn had been turned back into a human and had gone home. His relief eroded slightly as mild disappointment began to blossom within him.

He stood and shuffled to the bathroom as memories  from earlier in the day played through his head. After Karyn had left, Jon had realized how much he had missed her company; how boring it was to have a normal penis between his legs; and, after briefly jacking himself off, how much more pleasurable she had felt than his normal dick.

Jon moved to the toilet and prepared to relieve himself. As he reached down, he instinctively tried to grip his member as to account for Karyn’s boobs, to pull back her hair, and to support her length. Instead, his normal penis felt alien in his grip. He let out a disappointed sigh and released his bladder.

As he washed his hands, Jon recalled the rest of the day. He had been curious to see what sex with his normal dick was like, so he had summoned Lisa and Nadia to his room. Jon had been momentarily distracted from his lust after seeing what Lisa had done to Nadia. The blonde had really taken to his command to transform her friend in various ways. While some of her alterations were a bit weird, they were also extremely enticing. Nadia, for her part, also seemed to greatly enjoy being the guinea pig for Lisa’s newly established fetish. Lisa had been so aroused by transforming and playing with Nadia, she had even asked that Jon not include her in their sex to further tease her. After the sex started, everything became a bit of a blur.

Jon’s stomach gurgled loudly. It was no wonder he was so hungry. Jon had skipped eating lunch to work on changing Karyn back and then he had skipped dinner to fuck Lisa. He hadn’t eaten since breakfast!  Maybe he could go to the kitchen and-

There was a soft knock at his door before it softly opened. Lisa was standing at the door, dressed in her now familiar maid uniform holding a tray on which sat a rather appetizing looking sandwich. “Good evening, Master. I assumed that you would be hungry when you woke up so I took the liberty of preparing something for when you were ready.”

Jon moved forward and gave Lisa a kiss on the cheek before taking the tray from her hands. “Lisa, never change.”

The girl giggled. “But, Master, you change me all the time.”  A playful thought went through Jon’s head as he moved to the couch with his dinner. “You know what? I do. But I’m curious to see what ideas you would come up with. Lisa, transform yourself the way you were next planning to transform Nadia.”

Jon watched as Lisa gave a small yelp and went stiff before her entire body seemed to get sucked into her uniform which quickly dropped to the floor. A mass inside hit the plush carpet with a soft thud and Jon began to hear Lisa’s voice grunting from within the loose garment.

Jon watched as the lump inside the clothes began to move and shift as it made its way out. Jon smirked as he took in Lisa’s new form. The majority of her body had vanished. Her arms, legs, stomach, butt, shoulders... all gone.  Her breasts had remained but were now doubled, the four boobs pressed together in a four leaf clover formation. In the center where all of the breasts met, Lisa’s neck and head emerged. She looked up at Jon from the floor, a look of shock and amusement on her face. Her four breasts quickly began twitch and wiggle, allowing her to moved across the floor towards him. Her long blonde hair trailed  behind her.

“This is so weird. And so hot. Fuck, I think I’m even more turned being the one changed into this!”

Jon sat the tray onto the coffee table in front of the couch before picking up the sandwich and tacking a large bite out of it. Jon watched as Lisa’s compact form scuttled towards him and came to rest next to him, the top of her head even with his calf. “Master, I am sorry to interrupt, but could you please lift me up? I can’t get up on my own.”

Jon put down the sandwich before reaching down and grabbing Lisa, his hands sinking into her cleavage on opposite sides of her body to get a good grip on her core. Her breasts felt no different from how they normally did as his hands gripped them, despite their ability to now move. She gave a little squeal of joy as Jon lifted her off the floor and placed her on the couch next to him. However, as soon as Jon let go of her, she waddled on her four breasts to his lap where the underside of her body began to grind on his crotch. Jon grunted in surprise and arousal and began to feel his cock harden. As it did, he could feel wet folds teasing his dick head. Even as Jon was still going erect, Lisa began to pull his dick into the pussy on bottom of her body. Soon, Jon was completely erect and Lisa gave a content hum as she completely lowered herself to the hilt of her Master’s shaft and began to slowly raise and lower herself.

“Thank you, Master. Please, continue eating. I know you must be hungry, but I am compelled to behave this way. You enjoy your dinner, and I’ll take care of the rest,” the compressed girl said with a wink. Lisa continued to gyrate on his crotch as Jon reached for his plate and resumed eating, amused with Lisa’s behavior.

Lisa continued her ministrations the entire time Jon ate. Whenever Jon felt himself getting close to cumming, Lisa would instinctively slow her pace to prolong the experience. Jon had been done eating for several minutes and Lisa had continued to slide his dick in and out of herself. Jon was loving it, but did not know how much longer he could take. His passions rising, he reached down and fondled her four breasts in his lap. This caused her pace to wobble as her breasts’ movement was impaired, but she simply hummed pleasantly and continued to hump Jon as best as she could. Finally, the stimulation became too much and Jon felt himself about to cum. Without any direction, Lisa firmly planted herself onto Jon’s length and gripped down with her inner walls. Jon groaned as his seed was released into Lisa’s compressed form.

Jon let out a heavy sigh. The sex had been amazing, but it had not felt nearly as powerful as when Karyn had been between his legs. The feeling of her breasts as they rubbed the inside of a pussy, the feeling of her hips being gripped when he fully penetrated a girl, her muffled cries of pleasure, her own pleasure enhancing his... Having a normal penis just wasn’t the same.

“Karyn wants...”

Jon hesitated. Karyn had just turned back to normal and here he was selfishly wanting her back as his penis for his own pleasure. It wasn’t fair to her. Besides, they both needed to say the activation phrase for her to transform. There was no way she was saying the phrase at this exact moment for it to work anyways.

“Karyn wants what, Master?”

Jon looked down at Lisa resting in his lap who was looking up at him with a curious expression. “Uh, nothing. I was just thinking out loud.”

“Oh. Ok.”

Jon jolted and twitched as Lisa resumed pumping his softening cock, overstimulating his spent organ. “Lisa, stop!” he commanded. Lisa obediently stopped and smiled sweetly up at him from his lap. “Sorry, Master. I can’t control myself right now. I will resume whenever you are ready.”

“Lisa, tell me about this form. What was your plan for Nadia?”

“My plan was to make her the perfect little sexual lap pet. I was going to regrow my penis while you were at school and spend all day with her sitting in my lap and letting me fuck her. I could last as long as I want, never get sore, and could begin fucking her again right after cumming. I was going to turn her into this body and give her the impulse to keep riding my dick nonstop.”

“So me telling you to wait has to be pretty frustrating, huh?” The blonde bit her lower lip and nodded, causing her boobs to wobble and her slit to wiggle on Jon’s softening shaft. “Where is Nadia now?” Jon asked

“She’s in the kitchen, cleaning up and getting used to her new body.”

“You mean the body she had when you two were in here earlier?”

A cheerful smile came to Lisa’s face. “Oh no, Master. I was done playing with that form. I’ve already given Toy a whole different form.”

“Toy?”

A playful smile spread on Lisa’s face. “Yes, Master. I love playing with her, using her. She just so adorable, watching that wonderful shocked expression that she gets each time I change her. And I can tell that she loves it as much as I do. ‘Toy’ just seemed like such a fitting name for her that I just sort of started calling her that. But I can stop if you wish.”

Jon couldn’t help but smile to himself, pleased with how well his unknown commands had taken hold of both girls. “No, I think it’s a wonderful name. Where is ‘Toy’ now?”

“Cleaning up the kitchen. Would you like to see her?” Lisa asked excitedly.

Jon shook his head. Whatever Lisa had already turned Nadia, Toy, into was no doubt made for sex, and Jon was both spent and tired. It could wait until the morning. “No, you can show her to me later. But right now, I should really go to bed.”

The smile on Lisa’s face wavered, but she dutifully scuttled off of Jon’s lap, his dick sliding out of her with a wet slurp. Before Jon could stand up, Lisa rotation her head 180 degrees on her neck so she was now facing back towards Jon’s lap, leaned in, and sucked their combined fluids off of Jon’s cock.

Jon grunted and ran his fingers through Lisa’s long hair as she cleaned him, earning a content hum from her. After several moments, she pulled her mouth off of Jon’s semi-erect member and gave it one last lick. Jon leaned in, kissed Lisa on the forehead, and moved to his bed. The bed was still partially stripped, with the sheets lying in a pile on the floor next to Lisa’s discarded uniform. Too tired to care, Jon flopped on to the bed and began to fluff his pillows.

“Uh, Master, what about me?”

Jon looked down and saw that Lisa had hopped off the sofa and had moved to his side. “I think you’re pretty cute right now. I think I’ll leave you that way for a bit,” he teased.

“In that case, could you help me up on the bed?”

“Didn’t you say that while you’re in that form you constantly need of be filled? Won’t you spend all night trying to ride my dick?”

“Maybe...” she said coyly.

Jon chuckled and reached down to once again lift Lisa off the floor. She giggled as Jon grabbed her boobs and lifted her up before playfully tossing her onto the mattress. She scurried to the middle of the bed, waiting for Jon to lay down. As he sat down, Lisa was already moving closer to his crotch.

“You know, it’s going to be really hard to get a good night’s sleep if you’re riding me all night.”

“I’m sorry! I can’t help it! The compulsion is too strong. I need to be fucked. I wanted Toy to be eager and insatiable.”

Jon signed. He could always turn Lisa back to her regular body, or even order the compulsion away. But he was having too much fun with her. If only...

Jon’s eyes fell onto the stone still sitting on his nightstand. An idea came to his mind. What could one wish hurt?

“Lisa, get me hard.” Lisa let out a squeal of excitement and shuffled herself between his legs where she began to enthusiastically suck him off again. Jon grunted as he felt his erection returning. In moments, his penis was rock hard. Jon looked at the stone in his hands, then at Lisa.

“Have fun. I wish that for tonight, no matter what happens, I will stay asleep until morning and awaken feeling well rested.”

Flash

The moment Jon spoke his wish, he immediately collapsed limply onto the bed in a deep sleep. The stone rolled out of his limp hand and fell forgotten onto the floor next to the bed. Lisa wobbled on her four tit limbs in excitement before scuttling up onto Jon’s hips and once more filling her needy slit with her Master’s cock. She bounced up and down slightly and slowly, savoring the sensation and feeling completely content.

Yeah, I’m definitely still going to use this change on Toy, Lisa thought as she continued to fuck her Master.