Re: Chick for a Dick - by ekempo5000

I wouldnt mind offering to contributing to this now that FB is back online.

However I would need to see a compilation of how many transformations there have been since the beginning of the thread, it's a bit hard to keep track of who has been transformed since the initial start.

And I would love to see Ekempo continue this thread if possible as well.

Did the thread die again? Say it ain’t so!

No, it isn’t. I know I’ve been gone a long time, that I’ve been asking for your patience and have still remained quiet, but things got complicated and I had to step away. I ask that you plwase give me just a little more time and trust that I have not given up on this story. I have been continuing to work on thus and have a few chapters to post once the dust settles. Not many, just 27 or so. I look as forward to posting them as you do for reading them. Thank you for showing me that you’re still interested. It means a lot. Just a little bit more time. Please, and I’m sorry.

ekempo5000

Hey as long as you're okay, it's all good smile  take care of yourself!!!

And yes we're still very interested!

Chick for a Dick: Zoe Reflects

Jon quickly entered the room, slipping past Zoe as she closed the door. Her room was a mess with piles of clothes, homework and clutter scattered across it. Jon watch as his sister went about the space, slipping off her shoes before moving to her jewelry box to remove her earrings. She was completely oblivious to his presence due to his previous wish. However, someone else in the room wasn't.

A voice had called out to him, letting him know a girl who was transformed as a result of his party wish was inside the room. After a quick glance around, Jon failed to see anybody. He knew that Lisa and Nadia would have informed him if Zoe had a visitor in her room, and Zoe did not have anyone with her when she got home. That meant that whoever it was in the room, she had been changed so that it was normal for her to permanently be in Zoe's room. But given the wide range of transformations he had seen over the past week and a half, she could be anywhere. Or anything. He'd need some help narrowing the search.

"Zoe, honesty, who called out to me from in here?" Jon knew that his sister would not notice him while she was in her room, but he hoped his questioning power would still work on her. After all, whoever was in here wouldn't have normally noticed him but they had still called out to let him know she was present. Hopefully his wish to question people worked the same way. Jon was relieved to see that Zoe had stopped what she was doing and her posture became neutral as she turned to face him.

"It was Sofia."

"Sofia is in here?" Jon asked. The last he had seen of the German exchange student had been days ago when she had been sleeping in his bed after the party. Jon had always figured that she had just slipped out without saying goodbye. Zoe nodded and pointed to her disheveled bed. "Yeah, under the covers where I left her."  Jon turned to look at the unkempt bed and saw that there was indeed a large lump under the covers. However, the form was not big enough to be a normal person. Jon rolled his eyes, hoping there wasn't another dog-girl around the house. It was weird enough that Amanda was now the family pet, let alone having another animal-girl around.

Jon started to reach for the covers but hesitated. He recalled a few days back when he had entered Zoe's room while she was showering in the attached bathroom. She had noticed when he opened the bathroom door. Piecing it together, Jon realized that while he would go unnoticed, his interactions with things in the room may not. "Zoe, you may carry on."

Awareness immediately returned to Zoe's eyes as she grabbed onto the hem of her shirt and swiftly pulled it over her head. Her transformed breasts bounced from the motion and continue to jiggle as Zoe threw the shirt into a pile of dirty clothes and began to undo her belt. Jon saw Tiffany and Amber's eyes peeked over the hem of the bra which held their modified forms on his sister's chest. They jiggled wildly as Zoe bent over to lower her pants before kicking them into a separate pile of clothes. As Zoe unhooked her bra, Tiffany's voice immediately spoke up.

"Ho. Ly. Fuck. That was amazing! I never knew another girl's tits could be so much fun!"

"And delicious," Amber added, licking her lips. The tip of her tongue grazed the edge of the areola in the middle of her face, causing a shutter of pleasure to ripple through the girls' shared body. "I know," Tiffany agreed. "I can't remember the last time I tasted cum that good. And that cock was just the right size."

"Yeah! The one I was sucking on was perfect! It's like she was made for us!"

Jon snickered to himself, glad that he wouldn't be noticed. Amber didn't realize how right she was, as Athena had been transformed to be perfectly physically compatible for Zoe and all of her additions. "You think all girls are as fun to play with as her?"

Zoe hooked her thumbs into her panties and pulled them down before kicking them off like she had done with her pants. "I'm glad all of you had fun," Sarah's sarcastic voice called out. "While all of you were enjoying yourselves, I was stuffed away and drooling all over my face. What happened?"

Zoe hesitated. "I... um..."

"Zoe totally made out with Athena!" Tiffany interjected enthusiastically. Jon watched as Sarah's eyes went wide, trying to take in what she had heard. "So, you're saying I got that wet because of a girl?"

"I know! I know!" Zoe exclaimed, throwing her hands up exasperatedly. "I don't know what got into me, ok? I mean, it just happened."

"I don't see what the problem is. It felt really good," Amber chimed in. "She was so different from a boy. They’re always so grabby."

"I like getting grabbed by boys," Tiffany said proudly. “It's fun getting squeezed and fondled."

"Athena was better. She knows how to treat a tit. She was so tender, yet sensual. Oh, it was like heaven. When she put her nipple in my mouth I thought I was going to cum right then and there."

As Zoe's additions relived their encounter, Zoe also seemed to be lost in the memory. Her gaze starred off into space and her hands seemed to be moving on their own. Her left went up to Amber and was gently caressing the boob-girl, as if trying to replicate Athena's touch. Her other hand went between her legs to Sarah's mouth. Jon watched as the former bully's lips parted and eagerly took Zoe's fingers into her mouth where she began to enthusiastically suck on them with perverse slurping that revealed just how wet her mouth was. A throaty groan escaped Zoe's lips.

Jon stood frozen, both fascinated and disgusted by the sight in front of him. On one hand, it was super hot watching all of the girls-turned-body parts getting felt up. On the other hand, it was his sister doing the feeling. Jon was relieved when Zoe seemed to snap to her senses and pulled her hands away from her body. She looked at herself in the mirror, as if trying to comprehend what was happening to her, when Sarah spoke up.

"Well... if the thought of a girl gets us that wet, I wouldn't mind a little playtime with her. Besides, if it's Athena I won't have to eat pussy." Zoe's eyes went wide, and Jon could tell his sister was imagining the massive bulge that currently resided between Athena's legs. "Yeah," she said quietly, "but I wonder how it would taste...”

Zoe paused as if momentarily lost in thought before she resumed venting to herself and her body parts.

“I mean, it was right there in front of me. The smell was so strong I could almost taste her. Shit! I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I regret not eating her out when I had the chance!”

Jon cocked an eyebrow in confusion before realizing what had happened. Athena would always poses the body that would make Zoe and her parts the most satisfied. After Sarah’s previous heterosexual orientation had returned earlier in the week, Athena had gained a massive dick in response. Now that Zoe wanted to experiment with eating pussy, Athena must have gained one to help fulfill Zoe’s desire. Before he could ponder this development more, Tiffany broke his train of thought.

"Fuuuuuck... I want to get off..." the boob-girl whined. This set off Amber and Sarah who were soon all pleaded with Zoe for release. Jon watched as his naked sister moved to her dresser and began to dig through a disheveled drawer before pulling out a large dildo. Jon wasn’t sure if he was disappointed or relieved that it was a normal dildo and not a classmate.

"Ok, ok. I'll talk to Athena tomorrow about... this. But for now, I think it's time for a warm shower," Zoe said playfully as she moved towards the bathroom door, bringing the dildo with her. Her additions said nothing as all of their attention was directed at the rubber cock in their host's hand.

Jon waited until he heard the shower in the other room. As the water began to flow, he spun around and faced the bed.

Chick for a Dick: Jon Investigates

Jon reached forward and grabbed the sheets and slowly pulled them back, uncovered the form in Zoe's bed. As the sheets pulled away, Sofia's sleeping form was revealed. Jon watched as her sky-blue eyes fluttered open and she let out a wide yawn before she began to look around. "Hallo? Zoe?" she called in her thick German accent.

Jon could not help but stare at the transformed girl. He now understood why the lump under the sheets had not been as big as a person. Her arms and legs were gone. However, her lack of limbs was not her only change. Her body was now rectangular in shape, coming to definable corners at where her shoulders and thighs used to be. She no longer had any thigh gap for her vagina to be tucked into, so her lips were plainly exposed at the bottom center of her body.

Even more noticeable, however, was the change to her skin. It was now a powdery pink in color and was a cloth material with visible stitching that made a diamond pattern across her body. There was a noticeable seam where the front and back halves of her body met, as well as where her neck was secured to her body and her breasts to her chest. Her breasts rose up firmly, with no sagging even though she was laying on her back. Each breast was no longer capped with a nipple, but with a sewn on button.

Sofia had become a pillow.

"Hallo?" the plush girl repeated, looking towards the sound of running water from the attached bathroom. "Sofia, honestly, what was the wish that changed you?"

The pillow girl turned and looked straight at him, temporarily aware of his presence in the room. She shook her head, clearing her long, silky blonde hair from her view. The action remained Jon of how Karyn, also armless, managed her long locks.

"Nachdem ich in deinem bett aufgewacht bin-"

"Can you tell me in English?" Jon asked, cutting her off. "After I woke up in your bed," the pink girl started over, unfazed by the interruption, "I had to hurry to my host family's house before they knew I was gone. I was leaving your room when Zoe saw me. She invited me to join her and Athena in her room. I told her I wanted to, but I needed to return before I got in trouble. Zoe was sad and wished she could take me to bed.  That is when I became ein kissen." She looked down at her stitched body.

"Do you hate your change?"

"Nein. I do not hate it. It can be very boring in the day. But at night, it is different. In truth, I am a, what is the word... watcher? I like to see people in private. Zoe is fun to watch. She is always naked and touching herself. And she holds me and plays with meine titten."  She rocked her chest for emphasis. However, her breasts did not jiggle or sway as a normal girl's would.

Jon reached forward and firmly groped her right boobs. It was firm yet plush, packed with soft stuffing. Sofia gave a gasp and groan as Jon felt her up. Jon noticed her skin was soft and malleable like fleece, but still warm like flesh.

Jon was about to explore more of Sofia's new body when he heard a chorus of voices cry out in pleasure and the shower turn off. Jon let out a sigh of disappointment and left the room before Zoe began to think a ghost was feeling up her pillow.

===

Jon felt sick. Dinner had been delicious. The pizza Lisa and Nadia had made was delicious and they had flirted with him the whole time he ate. But as Jon dined, he dwelled on Sofia and wondered just how many other transformed girls were in the house. This train of thought had reminded him of one girl he had not wanted to think about. However, he had to. He was sure nobody had interacted with her in days. This was probably both a curse and a blessing, considering her change. However, Jon needed to speak with her. It was not right leaving someone alone in the dark for days on end. Jennifer was still a person. Even if she had been transformed into a toilet.

Jon entered the quiet basement and looked around, reliving the memories of the past Saturday night. Or at least the ones he could recall. It had been a wild night.

Jon gawfed. A wild night was an understatement. The night had seen his first orgy (which he couldn't even remember), his first hangover (which he remembered all too well), and had resulted in countless transformed girls (which he was still finding). Jon took a deep breath. He was delaying the inevitable. He looked over at the bathroom door and began to move towards it.

The light snapped on and filled the room in a harsh white glow, the bulbs buzzing angrily above him. At first glance, the room looked like a normal lavatory. Well, normal for a club instead of a house. The floor was poured concrete with a drain in the center. The walls were grouted tile with soap and paper towel dispensers hanging on them as well as a basic mirror mounted over a utilitarian, white ceramic sink. And there, in the far back corner of the room, was the toilet. From the door, it looked like a normal toiler. It was a glossy white ceramic which matched the sink.

Jon knew better, though. As he moved forward and could better look into the bowl, Jennifer's face came into view. It was at the bottom of the bowl, her features emerging from the porcelain. Her entire face was pure white and glossy like the material of the toilet, but moved as if it was flesh. Her eyes blinked in the bright light and as her eyes fell on him her lips parted into a wide smile. Her eyebrows raised in anticipation, obviously hoping that Jon would use her.

Jon felt his nausea rise. He probably would have thrown up if it weren't for the fact he would have ended up throwing up on Jennifer. Or, more accurately, in her. The toilet-girl noticed his apprehension and looked at him with confusion, but made no effort to communicate as the water filling her bowl made talking impossible.

Jon rubbed his chin, trying to figure out what to do. He could get a cup and scoop out the water, but it was still toilet water and he didn't want to get too hands on with it. There had to be a way...

Jon looked around her base and noticed a silver hose with a valve running into the toilet. He got on his knees and reached behind the cold toilet and turned the valve shut. Jon stood up and pressed the toilet lever and watched as Jennifer's mouth snapped open and the water began to turn in the familiar swirling rotation as it poured down the girl's throat. However, no more water refilled the bowl.

"What's going on, Jon? I don't have a leak, do I?"

Jon smiled widely. His basic plumbing skills had found a way to talk to her. Now, if he could figure out a way to help her out of this mess...

"Jennifer, honestly, what was the wish that changed you?"

A perverse smile came to Jennifer's white face. "I had just gotten into line to use the bathroom when someone else further up in line wished they could sit on my face. She got her wish, because she, and everyone else in that line, ended up sitting on my face for the rest of the night."

Jon became qweasy again, not even wanting to imagine how much waste she had been forced to deal with. "What can I do to help you?"

"You could move me to somewhere that I can get used more. It's boring in the basement without a party going on."

Jon groaned internally. "No, I mean what can I do to help the real Jennifer?"

"I just told you. Move me to where I can be used more," the toilet girl said in an upbeat voice. Her smile never wavered. Jon found himself stunned into silence for several moments, unable to comprehend what he had just heard. "You actually... like... being a toilet?"

"Yeah! I was always into water sports. It was my secret turn on. I always wanted to be soiled but never had the guts to ask anyone. Now, it's what I'm made for!"

"But... but... WHY?!"

Jennifer's eyes rolled up in thought. "I dunno. I was always expected to be so straight-laced and proper. And this is so... not. It's so... dirty. I love it. The never ending line of cocks and cunts and assholes. When they sit down above me and I see them beginning to-"

"Ok!" Jon interjected. The perverse smile on Jennifer's face disappeared, replaced once again by confusion.

"Is there a problem with me, Jon?"

Jon's head swam. He could not believe what he had heard. On one hand, what Jennifer had said completely disgusted him. On the other, he was relieved to find out that she was not being tortured in her current form, but instead reveled in it. If she wanted to be a toilet, who was he to judge.

"No, it doesn't look like it. I just wanted to check to make sure everything is ok."

"Yep. I'm working fine. Just looking forward to the next party. Unless... you need to go," she said hopefully, looking at his crotch. "Um, I just went. Sorry," Jon lied. He was glad that Jennifer was enjoying her transformation, but it still weirded him out.

"It's ok. Just remember I'm down here," she said with a wink. Jon said nothing, but reached down and opened the valve. As water began to flow back into the storage tank, Jennifer let out a cooing moan. Once it was full, Jon again pressed the lever. Like before, Jennifer's mouth snapped open, only this time Jon could hear her moan of pleasure before a torrent of water flowed down her throat.

Jon stepped out of Jennifer’s field of vision and reached into his pocket. “I can’t believe I’m doing this,” he muttered to himself as he pulled out the stone. “I wish Jennifer would be somewhere that she was regularly used, and cleaned, until I can figure out a way to change her back or desire her to return to where she is now in her current form.”

Flash

Jon stepped forward and looked once more into the toilet bowl. Jennifer’s face was gone, replace with a normal toilet. Jon briefly wondered where she had ended up, but thought better of trying to find out. Wherever she now was, Jon knew she was happier than sitting in his dark basement waiting to be used. Even so, he could not comprehend how she could want to be a toilet. He had made sure to word his wish so that she could always be brought back and, hopefully, returned to normal.

A wave of calmness passed through him. That was a concern for another day. Jon turned off the lights and headed towards the basement stairs. It was late and tomorrow was not only school, but an opportunity to look for more transformed classmates. He just hoped any future discoveries would not be as... disturbing.

uuuh, weird! but hot at the same time. I really loved sophia, but jennifer was .... heh!

Both were very hot.

Chick for a Dick: Dawn of the Coeds

The morning had gone exceptionally well. When Jon's alarm had first gone off, he wanted nothing more than to turn over and go back to sleep. However, Lisa and Nadia's charms had been enough to coax him out of bed. Jon had been tempted to had another morning romp with his living love toys in his bathtub, but had reluctantly decided to send the pair ahead to fix breakfast while he got ready for the day without distractions. After remembering his wishes from the previous afternoon, Jon found himself again eager to get to school.

Breakfast had been a simple, but tasty, meal of waffles. Lisa had continued to try and entice Jon by having Nadia lick whipped cream off of her tits and syrup off of her clit. The spectacle had almost been enough to sway him, but his curiosity had won out in the end. Jon took note, but was not surprised, that Zoe had not gotten breakfast or had asked to barrow another vehicle. Chances were she was still quite embarrassed over the events of the previous evening and was trying to avoid him. Jon had briefly considered using his newly established freedom to crash her first class, but he decided to respect her desire for space. At least for a while.

At the moment, Jon was pulling up to the school in a sports car that was easily worth more than most of the houses in his neighborhood. A smile spread on his face as his hands and feet instinctively manipulated the gearshift and petals as he parked the beautiful machine. Until yesterday, Jon hadn't even known how to put a car like this in gear. One wish later, he knew he possessed the skills to best most professional drivers. Jon patted the stone in his pocket, silently thanking it for his new skills.

Jon stepped out of the car and looked around, ready to try out another of the stone's magically bestowed abilities. The presence of the exotic sports car had already drawn the attention of many students who had been heading into school. Jon's smile widened as he saw several attractive girls standing in the crowd. He raised his right hand and snapped his fingers twice.

"Um... eighteen," he said offhandedly.

A chorus of screams and shrills erupted around him, freezing him in shock. All around him, girls were turning to face him. And they were losing their minds. Almost all of them began to tear their clothes off, exposing themselves to him. Several collapsed to the ground, pleasuring themselves furiously at the very sight of him. Many were stumbling closer in various states of undress, begging him to take them. One girl, though, was full out running towards him, her shirt ripped open and her ample breasts swayed wildly as a noticeable damp spot darkened at her crotch. The look of lust and desire on her face as she rushed past the other girls was ravenous.

Just before the runner slammed into him, Jon snapped his left hand twice and squeezed his eyes shut, bracing for the impact. However, the blow never hit. The first thing Jon noticed was that the screaming had stopped. He tentatively opened his eyes and looked around. All of the girls were back to normal. None of them were naked or pleasuring themselves, and all of their clothing was present and undamaged. Next to him, the runner was fixated on Jon's car, almost oblivious to his presence. The parking lot had reverted to normal.

Jon's heart was racing inside his chest. It was as if he had stepped into a weird zombie apocalypse, only it was sex-obsessed coeds coming for him. What had his wish done? Jon looked over at the girl who had previously been running towards him.

"Wow, that's an awesome car."

Jon took a deep breath and snapped the fingers on his right hand twice. "Two," he said hesitantly. Jon watched as the girl's demeanor softened slightly. "I'm Michelle," she said sweetly, tossing her hair back and looking into his eyes. Jon snapped his fingers again.

"Four."

Michelle turned more towards him and cocked her hips. "Think maybe you could take me for a ride some time?"

Snap snap

"Seven."

"I know I would love to go for a ride," she flirted, pressing her chest forward seductively.

Snap snap

"Eight."

"Come on, Jon. You didn't even call me last week. I've been waiting ever since spring break for another ride. A spin in the car would be fun, too." She winked at him playfully.

Snap snap

"Ten."

Michelle was immediately kneeling before him, her top transformed into a button-up shirt that was completely open except for the bottommost button showing that she had no bra on underneath. "I am yours, Jon. Anything you desire of me is yours.” Michelle reached down between her kneeling legs and pulled up her skirt which was way too short for the school dress code and exposed her bare, wet sex to him. She quickly slid two fingers into herself and stared up at him in awe, her body quivering with need.

Snap snap

"Eleven."

Michelle instantly had four fingers shoved up her pussy while her free hand reached greedily for Jon’s crotch. "Cock... fuck... need... fuck..." Jon tried swatting her hand away, but he was grabbed from behind by another girl. She leaned in and inhaled deeply, smelling his hair before reaching towards his crotch as well. Jon looked around and realized that every girl in the area was again shuffling towards him. Immediately, Jon snapped the fingers on his left hand twice.

The second girl who had been grabbing at him walked past as if she had never hesitated for a moment on her way to the school. Michelle was back on her feet, fully clothed in normal attire and looking at the car. Around them, all of the other girls were behaving normally again as well. Jon turned without a word, slinging his backpack over one shoulder and starting to walk towards the school.  As he made his way across the parking lot, Jon reviewed what had happened.

When he made the wish the previous day to change his level of attractiveness, he had not established any sort of scale. After his testing with Michelle, it appeared that the scale went up to ten. Anything beyond that turned all of the girls who saw him into sex-obsessed zombies. And his initial test had gone almost double that level.

Jon had noticed another interesting effect while experimenting with Michelle. When he reached level eight, she had acted very similar to the way girls had during the previous week, even reference a previously encounter.

As Jon approached the building, his gaze was drawn to a girl that was a little ahead of him. What grabbed his attention was not just the fact that the girl was completely naked save for a backpack and pair of shoes, but also the fact that she had two nipples on her ass cheeks. Jon racked his memory for her name and called out.

"Hey, Trish."

The thin girl hesitated upon hearing her name and turned around. When she saw Jon jogging up to her, a confused look spread across her face. "Hey. Um...Jon, right? Um, is something up?"

Snap snap

"Eight."

A smile was immediately on Trish's face and she looked up at Jon longingly. "Sorry to bug you, Trish. Just wanted to say 'hi.'" The naked girl blushed and Jon watched her nipples harden. He could bet the set in her butt were doing the same. "Oh, you'd never bug me, Jon," she said dreamily.

“Yo, Trisha,” a voice called from behind Jon. He suddenly felt a shove from behind as he was shoulder checked by a boy that had a scowl on his face. “You talking to my girl, Jon?” the boy challenged. Jon felt his blood boil. On one hand, Jon realized there were probably plenty of jealous guys and boyfriends around the school who envied and hated him while he had every girl who saw him wrapped around his finger. But on the other hand, Jon was the master of all reality and this moron didn’t know who he was messing with.

Before Jon could even consider what to do to the interloper, Trish spoke up. “Miles, come on. Jon was just saying hi,” Trish interjected, trying to calm the situation. The boy, Miles, scoffed. “Sure he was. Don’t you have some other slut whose pants you can get into instead?”

“‘Other slut?’” Trish fumed. Miles winced and turned towards the angry girl. “Baby, I didn’t mean-“

“Can it! First you treat me like I’m your property, then you call me a slut! I can talk to whoever I want! And that means I can also make my own decisions who I don’t want to talk to. And that includes you. We’re done. Go find ‘some other slut’ that can come close to comparing to this,” she said, gesturing to her naked body. “And Jon,” she looked at him, her expression softening, “you can call me anytime.” She gave Miles one more dirty look before turning around and storming away, her transformed ass jiggling enticingly with each firm stomp.

Miles turned to face Jon, rage in his eyes. “You’re going to get yours,” he hissed. Jon held the boy’s gaze until he turned and rushed after Trish, already calling out his apologies. Jon let out a breath he hadn’t realized he was holding. That could have gotten very ugly very fast. Jon looked around, satisfied that nobody was close enough to hear him and reached into his pocket.

“I wish that I can handle myself in any physical confrontation and that nobody will ever attempt to used deadly force against me.”

Flash

Jon felt a smug smile spread across his face. Sure, he could have just wished that no guys would be jealous or angry at him for being so popular with the girls, but after years of being at the bottom of the social hierarchy, it was so satisfying to let the other guys be hating for once. It was the same reason why he decided not to wish that people wouldn’t physically hurt him in general. It would be so fulfilling to hand out a beating rather than taking one for a change. As for Miles, maybe he could think of a special comeuppance for him...

Jon resumed walking towards the school. He was both pleased and content. He had figured out how to use his latest power and he was back to being the focus of every girl's affection and it was working like a charm. Life was good. He only had one dilemma at the moment:

Which class he should check out first?

Chick for a Dick: Dawn of the Coeds

The morning had gone exceptionally well. When Jon's alarm had first gone off, he wanted nothing more than to turn over and go back to sleep. However, Lisa and Nadia's charms had been enough to coax him out of bed. Jon had been tempted to had another morning romp with his living love toys in his bathtub, but had reluctantly decided to send the pair ahead to fix breakfast while he got ready for the day without distractions. After remembering his wishes from the previous afternoon, Jon found himself again eager to get to school.

Breakfast had been a simple, but tasty, meal of waffles. Lisa had continued to try and entice Jon by having Nadia lick whipped cream off of her tits and syrup off of her clit. The spectacle had almost been enough to sway him, but his curiosity had won out in the end. Jon took note, but was not surprised, that Zoe had not gotten breakfast or had asked to barrow another vehicle. Chances were she was still quite embarrassed over the events of the previous evening and was trying to avoid him. Jon had briefly considered using his newly established freedom to crash her first class, but he decided to respect her desire for space. At least for a while.

At the moment, Jon was pulling up to the school in a sports car that was easily worth more than most of the houses in his neighborhood. A smile spread on his face as his hands and feet instinctively manipulated the gearshift and petals as he parked the beautiful machine. Until yesterday, Jon hadn't even known how to put a car like this in gear. One wish later, he knew he possessed the skills to best most professional drivers. Jon patted the stone in his pocket, silently thanking it for his new skills.

Jon stepped out of the car and looked around, ready to try out another of the stone's magically bestowed abilities. The presence of the exotic sports car had already drawn the attention of many students who had been heading into school. Jon's smile widened as he saw several attractive girls standing in the crowd. He raised his right hand and snapped his fingers twice.

"Um... eighteen," he said offhandedly.

A chorus of screams and shrills erupted around him, freezing him in shock. All around him, girls were turning to face him. And they were losing their minds. Almost all of them began to tear their clothes off, exposing themselves to him. Several collapsed to the ground, pleasuring themselves furiously at the very sight of him. Many were stumbling closer in various states of undress, begging him to take them. One girl, though, was full out running towards him, her shirt ripped open and her ample breasts swayed wildly as a noticeable damp spot darkened at her crotch. The look of lust and desire on her face as she rushed past the other girls was ravenous.

Just before the runner slammed into him, Jon snapped his left hand twice and squeezed his eyes shut, bracing for the impact. However, the blow never hit. The first thing Jon noticed was that the screaming had stopped. He tentatively opened his eyes and looked around. All of the girls were back to normal. None of them were naked or pleasuring themselves, and all of their clothing was present and undamaged. Next to him, the runner was fixated on Jon's car, almost oblivious to his presence. The parking lot had reverted to normal.

Jon's heart was racing inside his chest. It was as if he had stepped into a weird zombie apocalypse, only it was sex-obsessed coeds coming for him. What had his wish done? Jon looked over at the girl who had previously been running towards him.

"Wow, that's an awesome car."

Jon took a deep breath and snapped the fingers on his right hand twice. "Two," he said hesitantly. Jon watched as the girl's demeanor softened slightly. "I'm Michelle," she said sweetly, tossing her hair back and looking into his eyes. Jon snapped his fingers again.

"Four."

Michelle turned more towards him and cocked her hips. "Think maybe you could take me for a ride some time?"

Snap snap

"Seven."

"I know I would love to go for a ride," she flirted, pressing her chest forward seductively.

Snap snap

"Eight."

"Come on, Jon. You didn't even call me last week. I've been waiting ever since spring break for another ride. A spin in the car would be fun, too." She winked at him playfully.

Snap snap

"Ten."

Michelle was immediately kneeling before him, her top transformed into a button-up shirt that was completely open except for the bottommost button showing that she had no bra on underneath. "I am yours, Jon. Anything you desire of me is yours.” Michelle reached down between her kneeling legs and pulled up her skirt which was way too short for the school dress code and exposed her bare, wet sex to him. She quickly slid two fingers into herself and stared up at him in awe, her body quivering with need.

Snap snap

"Eleven."

Michelle instantly had four fingers shoved up her pussy while her free hand reached greedily for Jon’s crotch. "Cock... fuck... need... fuck..." Jon tried swatting her hand away, but he was grabbed from behind by another girl. She leaned in and inhaled deeply, smelling his hair before reaching towards his crotch as well. Jon looked around and realized that every girl in the area was again shuffling towards him. Immediately, Jon snapped the fingers on his left hand twice.

The second girl who had been grabbing at him walked past as if she had never hesitated for a moment on her way to the school. Michelle was back on her feet, fully clothed in normal attire and looking at the car. Around them, all of the other girls were behaving normally again as well. Jon turned without a word, slinging his backpack over one shoulder and starting to walk towards the school.  As he made his way across the parking lot, Jon reviewed what had happened.

When he made the wish the previous day to change his level of attractiveness, he had not established any sort of scale. After his testing with Michelle, it appeared that the scale went up to ten. Anything beyond that turned all of the girls who saw him into sex-obsessed zombies. And his initial test had gone almost double that level.

Jon had noticed another interesting effect while experimenting with Michelle. When he reached level eight, she had acted very similar to the way girls had during the previous week, even reference a previously encounter.

As Jon approached the building, his gaze was drawn to a girl that was a little ahead of him. What grabbed his attention was not just the fact that the girl was completely naked save for a backpack and pair of shoes, but also the fact that she had two nipples on her ass cheeks. Jon racked his memory for her name and called out.

"Hey, Trish."

The thin girl hesitated upon hearing her name and turned around. When she saw Jon jogging up to her, a confused look spread across her face. "Hey. Um...Jon, right? Um, is something up?"

Snap snap

"Eight."

A smile was immediately on Trish's face and she looked up at Jon longingly. "Sorry to bug you, Trish. Just wanted to say 'hi.'" The naked girl blushed and Jon watched her nipples harden. He could bet the set in her butt were doing the same. "Oh, you'd never bug me, Jon," she said dreamily.

“Yo, Trisha,” a voice called from behind Jon. He suddenly felt a shove from behind as he was shoulder checked by a boy that had a scowl on his face. “You talking to my girl, Jon?” the boy challenged. Jon felt his blood boil. On one hand, Jon realized there were probably plenty of jealous guys and boyfriends around the school who envied and hated him while he had every girl who saw him wrapped around his finger. But on the other hand, Jon was the master of all reality and this moron didn’t know who he was messing with.

Before Jon could even consider what to do to the interloper, Trish spoke up. “Miles, come on. Jon was just saying hi,” Trish interjected, trying to calm the situation. The boy, Miles, scoffed. “Sure he was. Don’t you have some other slut whose pants you can get into instead?”

“‘Other slut?’” Trish fumed. Miles winced and turned towards the angry girl. “Baby, I didn’t mean-“

“Can it! First you treat me like I’m your property, then you call me a slut! I can talk to whoever I want! And that means I can also make my own decisions who I don’t want to talk to. And that includes you. We’re done. Go find ‘some other slut’ that can come close to comparing to this,” she said, gesturing to her naked body. “And Jon,” she looked at him, her expression softening, “you can call me anytime.” She gave Miles one more dirty look before turning around and storming away, her transformed ass jiggling enticingly with each firm stomp.

Miles turned to face Jon, rage in his eyes. “You’re going to get yours,” he hissed. Jon held the boy’s gaze until he turned and rushed after Trish, already calling out his apologies. Jon let out a breath he hadn’t realized he was holding. That could have gotten very ugly very fast. Jon looked around, satisfied that nobody was close enough to hear him and reached into his pocket.

“I wish that I can handle myself in any physical confrontation and that nobody will ever attempt to used deadly force against me.”

Flash

Jon felt a smug smile spread across his face. Sure, he could have just wished that no guys would be jealous or angry at him for being so popular with the girls, but after years of being at the bottom of the social hierarchy, it was so satisfying to let the other guys be hating for once. It was the same reason why he decided not to wish that people wouldn’t physically hurt him in general. It would be so fulfilling to hand out a beating rather than taking one for a change. As for Miles, maybe he could think of a special comeuppance for him...

Jon resumed walking towards the school. He was both pleased and content. He had figured out how to use his latest power and he was back to being the focus of every girl's affection and it was working like a charm. Life was good. He only had one dilemma at the moment:

Which class he should check out first?

This is the best piece of erotica I've ever read.

Glad to hear you're enjoying it so much. I always appreciate hearing feedback.

Chick for a Dick: A New First Hour

"Morning, Jon."
"Hey, Jon."
"Remember to give me a call, Jon."

Jon knew he was grinning like an idiot, but he didn't care. As he walked through the school halls, each girl turned and took notice of his passing. Whether they were smiling, winking, fidgeting, squeezing their thighs, holding their breath or calling out to him, each one was sending the same message. They wanted him.

Jon reveled in the attention. After experience this type of admiration for a week, the last few days without it had been a downer. He was elated to once again be the object of all girls' desires. And knowing that Karyn wanted this as much as he did not only eased his conscience, but added to his excitement as well. He couldn't wait to get her out of his pants and show her how well their wish had worked.

As much as Jon wanted to indulge in the benefits of his wish, his curiosity was still driving him. He wanted to explore and find more transformed girls. But where to start? Looking around the crowded hallways, Jon spotted a couple cheerleaders sports a set of antelope and buffalo horns. Heather hopped past him, giving him a toothy smile that was more than just a little flirtatious. A shout to his left drew his attention as Samantha erupted out of a locker with a brownie in her tiny arms and the apparent locker owner screaming at the fly-girl for stealing her lunch again.

"Excuse me," said a voice behind Jon. He spun around and was momentarily confused to find nobody there until he glanced down. Standing next to him was a transformed girl he had seen when he first arrived at school on Monday. Her shoulders and arms had been replaced by a second set of hips and legs which ended in identical copies of her feet. She appeared to be permanently bent over and walking on the four legs. Her neck was also altered, now coming out of her back just ahead of where her shoulder blades should have been. If she were to stand up straight, her neck and head would have been on her back facing straight up.

Jon was so enraptured by her body that he had completely forgotten she had tried to get his attention. She blushed deeply under his gaze and shyly looked away. "Excuse me, Jon. Can I get around?" she asked quietly. Jon was pulled from his daze and realized that not only was he staring, but he had stopped in the dead middle of the hallway. While most students were able to move around him, this girl's new body was not exactly made for darting through crowds.

Jon quickly stepped off to the side. "Oh! I am so sorry, um..."

"Blair," she said with a smile.

"Blair, honesty, what was the wish that made you like this?"

The girl zoned out slightly, her posture becoming less demure and more neutral. Around them, students continued to move pasts them as if they weren't even there. Blair looked over her right shoulder-hip at her body behind her then up to Jon.

"I was hooking up with a guy at your party. I was sucking him off when he said 'I wish you were on all fours.' I didn't even realize I was changed. I just kept sucking away at him until he asked me to turn around and started doing me from behind. After all, that my most convenient position now."

"Do you hate your change?"

"I don't really hate it, but it is inconvenient. I don't have hands anymore. I have to write, brush my teeth, open my locker and do all of the stuff normal people do with a second set of feet. Plus all of my tops need to be custom made. Normal shirts don't have sleeves big enough for my front legs and the location for the neck hole is all wrong on my body. But I get by. I believe that I've been like this my whole life, and nobody thinks it's weird. It's my normal."

Jon thought about what Blair had said. She wasn't as enthusiastic about her changes as some of the other girls had been, but she didn't despise them either. As she said, she viewed her life as normal and made the best of it. Jon briefly thought of Karyn in his pants. Her life was far from normal as well, but they were all going to make the best of it.

"Hey, I'm pretty sure that I saw you at my party. Did you have fun?" Blair's demeanor reverted to her star-struck manner and her blush returned. Jon was unsure of if it was because he was talking to her, or if it was because she was recalling her sexual encounter. Either way, she nodded enthusiastically.

"Yeah. I had a great time. I'd love to go to your house again. I mean, like, another party, you know? I mean, not that I want you to take me home. And not the I don’t want you to take me home! I just, uh, you know... yeah," she flustered. Jon just smiled and nodded. "Sure, I'll make sure you know when the next party is."

Blair gave a wide eyed smile. She was absolutely enthralled with him. Maybe my attraction level is still a bit higher than before, he mused. However, he was thoroughly enjoying himself and not about to change it.

A chime sounded from the speaker system.  Class was going to start. Blair let out a gasp. "Shoot! I need to get to class!" She reluctantly stepped around Jon and began to head down the emptying hallway. Jon watched her as she walked away. Her jeans were stretched tightly over her bent over ass. Jon blinked twice and was pleased to see that she was continuing on her way, completely naked except for a backpack looped around her front set of legs and sandals on all four of her feet. Her lower lips were peeking out from between her rear thighs, and Jon could see that there was a slight sheen to them. Even a brief encounter with Jon had been enough to arouse her.

Suddenly, Jon had an idea. "Hey! Blair! Wait up. I think I'll go to your first hour with you."  Jon watched as the quadruped girl froze momentarily in place. She was even more noticeably aroused and her darkening blush was now clearly traveling from her face all the way to her breasts dangling between her front legs. She said nothing, but nodded enthusiastically up at him.

"After you," Jon said, gesturing to the long, empty hallway before them. He could tell by the bounce in Blair's step that she was thrilled that Jon wanted to join her for her class. Jon simply smiled as he followed his new, giddy, naked friend to an unknown class.

===

"Blair, you're late. Do you-"

Jon stepped into the unfamiliar classroom. As he did, his head spun as a brief bout of vertigo hit him. Luckily, it passed just as quickly as it had come. He looked at the teacher who had stopped mid-sentence upon seeing him in the doorway. She was in her late forties, but still rather attractive. Her auburn hair was pulled up into an elaborate braid which gave her a professional yet elegant appearance. Her brown eyes were wide behind her glasses and her mouth was hanging slightly open. Even though she was over twice his age, she was just as drawn to him as all of the female students were.

As Jon looked at her, he realized that he knew her name. Mrs. Hendricks. After all, she had told everyone on the first day of class. Jon paused, confusion filling him. He had never had this teacher before, but he easily recognized he was in a literature class.

Jon suddenly understood what the momentary dizziness had been. He had wished that he was given complete freedom to roam the school and participate in any class he chose. He had also previously wished to perfectly know everything that was to be taught within all of his classes. Even though Jon had never stepped into the class before today, he now knew every detail that had, and would be, covered within it. Including the teacher's name.

"Sorry, Mrs. Hendricks. I was talking to Blair and accidentally held her up."

The teacher did not even appear to hear the excuse, instead entirely focused that Jon had graced her class with his presence. "Well, in that case it's alright. Please take your seats and we’ll continue."

Jon nodded politely and turned to face the class. As he did, he immediately spotted two transformed girls. Or should that be three? Jon immediately spotted two girls sitting at the same desk. This was possible because they shared the same body. The two heads, one with olive skin and black hair and the other light skin and strawberry blonde hair, were slightly off center from their shared body which had a skin tone indicating that it was most likely a blend of the two girls’ previous bodies. They also sported three generous sized breast instead of a normal pair on their shared chest. Both heads stared at him intently, the raven haired girl on the right licked her lips at the sight of him.

Just across the row from the conjoined girls sat a girl with an absolutely massive bust. Her shirt was huge but was still stretched tightly over the two massive orbs at her chest. Jon blinked twice and as he took in the sight of the now naked girl, his eyes went wide. In place of normal breasts were a pair of basketballs. Just like normal basketballs, they were bright orange and covered in black lines that crisscrossed over the dimpled surface. At the front of each globe, in place of the nipples, were the air fill valves.

Jon looked back and forth between the transformed girls. The left head of the conjoined girls was blushing deeply as Jon's eyes met hers. The right head raised her eyebrows to catch his attention and gave him playful smile. Looking back at the basketball-chested girl, Jon was amused to see her give him a wink before swaying her shoulders. Her altered boobs swayed and bounced off of each other firmly with a hollow, reverberating ping.

"Jon," Mrs. Hendricks called behind him, "please take your seat."  Jon nodded and looked around the room before seeing an empty desk in the back of the room that had a large stack of papers resting on it. Jon was pleased to see that his homework would be magically completed and waiting for him even in his new classes. As Jon began to walk down the aisle towards the desk, he looked at the blushing blonde and asked "Honest, what is your name?"

The girl's expression relaxed as she looked back at him.  "Leslie," she responded softly. Behind him, Jon heard Mrs. Hendricks resuming her lesson. Nobody in the class would pay any attention to him standing in the middle of the class as long as his questioning powers were in use. "And what's her name?" he asked, pointing to her second head. “Isabelle, but I call her ‘Izzy’ because I know she hates it.”

“You purposefully antagonize her even though you’re stuck with her?” The blonde nodded. “We didn’t get along together before our change and we still don’t.” She looked at the oblivious head sharing her shoulders that was currently scribbling notes with the hand on her side of their shared body, completely ignoring Jon and Leslie as they carried on their conversation.

“How did you get like this?”

“We had a mutual friend, Summer, who we both liked and would hang out with. But Izzy and I never got along. No matter how hard Summer tried, Izzy and I just didn’t mesh well. We were all at you party and Izzy and I were bickering as always. That’s when Summer wished we were closer. I can honestly say I’ve never been closer to anyone,” she said with an eye roll. “We know each other intimately now, whether we want to or not. I know what food she likes, I know what her grooming habits are like, what guys she likes, what girls she likes, when she’s lying about feeling sick to stay home, that she likes to smoke. Smoking! With my lungs! And she always ends up day dreaming about sex and it’s really hard to concentrate on anything with our body constantly getting aroused out of nowhere!” She gave a huff.

“So I take it you’re not a fan of the change.”

“No. I’m not. I could barely tolerate Izzy before, but now I’m stuck with her all the time! I used to just go home and get away from her when she got too much on my nerves, but now my home is her home! At least mostly.”

Jon cocked an eyebrow. “What do you mean?” Leslie gestured to their shared body. “The wish made it that the reason why were like this is because of an ‘unprecedented altercation’ at a fertility clinic both of our parents were patients at.”

The blonde had used the single hand under her control to make the “air quotes” gesture while Isabelle continued to write with the other hand. Apparently, each of them controlled one half of the body. Before, Jon could dwell on it more, Leslie continued.

“Multiple sperm, multiple eggs, one test tube. In normal reality, there is no way this,” she gestured at their body again, “should have happened. But because of that wish, everyone just accepts it. Both families were so happy to have a daughter, even if they were attached to a completely different girl, that they decided to move in together! Izzy’s family and mine live under the same roof! Ironically enough, the two families get along really well. The biggest clash in this bizarrely mixed family is between Izzy and me.”

The blonde let out pout and went silent, waiting patiently for another question. However, Jon decided to switch gears. “Isabelle, honestly, how do you feel about your change?” The blonde immediately looked away from Jon and picked up a pencil in her hand and furiously began to write in her own notebook, trying to catch up with the lesson while the blacked haired beauty tilted her head back to look past Leslie’s head which was between them.

“I can’t believe that I’m stuck with her. I’m just as annoyed to be attached with her as she is with me. But, it could be worse. When we both get turned on, oh.” She let out a moan, their body shuddering with desire.  This caused a gasp of arousal to escape from Leslie, who turned bright red and tried to focus more on her notes to avoid the looks a few of the students around them gave her.

“Having sex with this combined body is amazing! We feed off of each other. For as much as she acted like a stick in the mud prude before we were changed, Lezzy sure is one kinky bitch.”

“Lezzy?” Jon asked with a laugh.

Isabelle snickered. “We got drunk at your party- which, by the way, is really easy when two mouths are drinking for one body. Anyways, she admitted that she loves eating pussy. I’ve been calling her ‘Lezzy’ ever since as payback for her always calling me ‘Izzy.’ Besides, I already knew that she was into girls. It’s kinda hard to keep something like that from someone who shares your arousal. Thanks a lot for that, Summer. Still, we got off lucky compared to her.”

“Why? What happened to Summer?”

“We all went back to our house on Saturday after your party. We were all pretty drunk and were sleeping it off when Lezzy’s mom came in and started teasing us. She wished we were all early birds. Since Leslie and I had already been messed up by a wish, we were left alone. Summer, though...” Isabelle sighed. “She became this weird human... rooster... girl... guy... thing that lives in a chicken coop that our families now keep as a hobby. She’s our pet now and spends the day pecking at the ground or screwing the hens. And we don’t even know it’s our friend. We just think that it’s this annoying rooster that starts crowing every morning. She became an early bird. Lezzy and I only remember going home and passing out in our own bed.”

Jon tried to process what he gad just heard. There were probably a lot of girls who were transformed in ways where Jon might never see them. He would need to think of a solution for finding them all. But that's a problem for later, he thought as he turned around and and looked over at the still naked basketball-chested girl. She was totally oblivious to his presence until he looked into her eyes and asked "Honestly, what's your name?"

The girl put down her pencil and turned to look at him while Isabelle picked hers back up and returned to taking notes. "Jasmine," the girl answered.

"What wish changed you?"

"Ok, so I wasn't even changed until last night! My asshole boyfriend was at basketball practice and was bullshiting around with some of his friends when he wished I had boobs like basketballs. I wasn't even there! I was at home, doing homework, and suddenly POOF! I have two fucking basketballs hanging off of my fucking chest! Do you know how fucked up that is? I can't see my feet, I can't lay on my stomach, whenever I run they always bounce off of each other, and I’m glad I don’t wear clothes anymore because I could barely find anything that fit over them! But the most fucked up part is that I love them. I am so super proud to have the biggest tits in school. And nobody thinks it's the least bit weird that they're fucking basketballs! Not my family, my friends, my boyfriend, my doctor, not even me! Oh! Oh! And whenever they start to get a little flat, I stick a freaking air pump into my nipples and inflate them right back up! And I love doing it! It's like getting fucked in the tit!"

Jasmine gave a huff and crossed her arms defiantly, but this only caused her rubber boobs to bounce off of each other again. Jon could not help but laugh. Maybe he could figure out a way to make things easier, but for the time being she was not too badly off. Her change, while a bit ridiculous, was nowhere near as life altering as some of the others he'd seen. She was even proud of her enhanced assets as long as she didn't realize they were pieces of sporting equipment.

Jon moved away from Leslie, Isabelle and Jasmine and slipped into his new desk and muttered a quite “Go” under his breath to release Jasmine from his questioning power and let everyone notice him again. He picked up the magically completed homework and glanced through the pages, confirming that he was indeed familiar with the new subject matter. Jon glanced over at Blair. She had her rear legs sitting in a chair while her front legs were straddling a stool, her breasts being pressed into the padded seat. She had her front right sandal slipped off and had a pencil between her toes and was taking notes as she listened to the teacher.

Mrs. Hendricks was continuing with her lesson, not caring that she had four students who were transformed, two of which shared a body while the other two were naked.

Jon look around the room, observing his new classmates. Girls were poorly hiding their attempts to turn around and look at him. Several boys were similarly looking back and forth between the nude forms of Blair and Jasmine. Jon, however, felt his attention fall on the teacher. She kept looking up from her lesson to glance of him. "Mrs. Hendricks, honestly, what's your first name?" The teacher stopped mid-sentence and looked at him while the class seemed oblivious that the teacher had stopped talking. "My name is Brook."

"And what are you imagining when you look at me, Brook?"

"I'm imagining you coming home with me after school and fucking me until my husband comes home so he can see what real sex is supposed to look like."

Jon smirked. "Problems at home, Brook?" The teacher frowned. "There's an understatement. My husband barely touches me. And when he does, he's a wimp. There's no power! No passion! He's just such a prude. Even the teachers have heard the rumors about how you're incredible in the sack. Some rumors say you're even sleeping with a few of the teachers. That turns me on. I want to have a better sex life. A wild, passionate sex life."

Jon nodded thoughtful to himself and looked around. He was all the way in the back of the room, and if he was quiet...

He reached into his pocket and pulled out the stone. Cupping it in his hands, he brought it close and whispered in the smallest voice he could "I wish Brook can get the sex life she really wants."

Flash

Jon nervous looked around, but nobody was paying any attention to him. He was relieved until he looked up and saw Brook at the front of the class. He almost dropped the stone in surprise.

This remains super cool, with lots of great transformations in it. I feel like the latest few parts are getting more focused, which really raises it up a notch.

I agree

Glad you are enjoying it. There is a lot more to come.

Chick for a Dick: Brook 2.0

Brook had become a total knockout! Her hair was no longer in a bun, but cascaded down her shoulders and back in curly waves with noticeable highlights. Her makeup was alluring, emphasizing her high cheekbones and chocolate brown eyes. Her clothing was still professional but the cut was much more enticing, clinging tightly around her chest and hips. To top it all off, she appeared to have lost more than a decade in age. She couldn't have been older than 32.

Jon sat back in stunned silence. Since he made the wish, Brook was free of his questioning trance and had resumed teaching. Her voice was young and melodious, her movements smooth and graceful. He was captivated by her. Jon pulled his eyes away and looked around the room. Each guy and several girls were as enamored with the teacher as he was.

Brook's gaze moved about the room, looking across the various faces of her students as she delivered her lesson. As her eyes me Jon's, her lips pulled back in a flirtatious smile. Jon felt his lips curl into a dopey grin even as he realized his jaw was hanging wide open. Jon shook his head. He knew there was magic here, but what exactly? Jon discreetly pocket the stone and looked back at the altered teacher. "Brook, honestly, what changes have my wish done to you?"

"I now have everything I need to have my ideal sex life. I was always too nervous to say what I really wanted, hoping Steven would someday realize that I wasn't satisfied with him. I'm not afraid of that anymore. My self consciousness is gone, and my inhibitions went with it. I joke with my friends that I'll try anything once, but I haven't found anything I don't want to do twice." She gave a wink before continuing. "Next to go was Steven himself. He's the exact opposite of my ideal sex life. He isn't a bad guy, we just don't connect anymore. I know in my heart it was only a matter of time before I left him, but now I don't have to worry about it because we were never married in the first place. Now, I'm back to being Ms. Brook Shepherds. Since I never married I would have much rather been a younger woman hitting the town than one knocking on the door of being a cougar. That ended up rewinding the clock seventeen years. I'm so glad to be in my thirties again!

"Not only am I rocking my younger body, but I'm also so much better at being sexy. I know how to dress, how to talk, how to move, how to flirt. I can attract just about any guy. Or girl. Which is another change. I had never had any interest in being with a girl as my old self. But now? Well, there’s something particularlly alluring about watching some sweetie dropping to her knees and getting between my legs. I’m getting wet just thinking about it. But all of that isn’t even the biggest change. In order for me to have my ideal sex life, your wish also makes it so the more I want to have sex with someone, the move enraptured they are with me. It's like shooting fish in a barrel."

"So that's why you're insanely hot?"

Brook giggled. "Aw, you're so sweet. And you're absolutely right. I become more and more alluring to whoever I want to fuck. And right now, I can't stand myself around you. And the more I want you, the more you'll want me. The funny part is, I don't know that I have this power. I just think I’m really good at getting lucky."

Jon didn't need his powers to know she was telling the truth. He could feel his lust for Brook growing. "Will I always be this obsessed with you?" Brook shrugged. "It depends. The more I want you, the stronger it will be. The closer you are, the stronger it will be. My attention also plays a big part in it. If I'm focused on you, you're going to feel it more. But my attention drifts a lot. I have quite the social life now, so there is usually always somebody around that I'm focusing on. At the moment, that just happens to be you."

"I'm ok with that," Jon muttered in a daze. While nobody had heard him, this was enough to release the teach from his hold over her and she immediately slipped right back into giving her lesson. Jon watched on, enthralled. He was perfectly content to wait out the rest of the period being mesmerized by the dazzling beauty at the front of the room.

===

The bell sounded and Jon watched as the students around him began to gather up their books and notes. Ms. Shepherds called after the students to make sure that they had handed in their assignments before they left the room and took a seat at her desk.

Jon stood up and moved to the front of the room, bringing the magically completed homework from his desk with him. The closer he got to the teacher at her desk, the harder he felt Karyn getting in his pants. He was relieved that the rest of the class had left in a rush. Jon placed his homework down on the desk and tried to be confident, but his legs were like jelly and the butterflies in his stomach were going wild being this close to Brook. "Thank you for joining in today, Jon. I don't suppose you'd like to come back later? If not during the day, I can see you... after class."

Jon tried to be smooth, to say something enticing, but all he could muster was to nod dumbfoundedly. This must be what girls feel like around me, he thought. And it was true. Brook was just as obsessed with Jon as he was with her. She looked down at the tentpole in his pants and licked her lips. The tension in the room grew as the two began to breath heavily, taking in each other's scent while their imaginations ran wild with images of pleasure. Just as Jon felt like he was going to explode, a group of students entered the room for Brook's next class.

Jon felt like a vice had been loosened around him. He gave an awkward nod and dashed out of the room before he ended up fucking Ms. Shepherds in front of her entire second period class. As he entered the hall, Jon could feel Brook's influence over him still present but fading into the background. He briefly considered using the stone to make himself immune to her power, but he decided to hold off. This is exactly how he made ever girl he encountered feel. It would be awfully hypocritical of me to not allow her keep using it me... for now, he mused to himself. Besides, all she wants is sex with me. And that's something I'm more than happy to help with.

However he justified it, though, Jon knew the reason he wanted her to keep it was to see what sex would be like when the two of them were only turning each other on more and more. However, that would have to wait until later. For now, he had more pressing concerns.

Like which class he should go to next...